Gaby Verse - Drew's View

Printer-friendly version

Gaby Verse - Drew's View
Fan-Fiction
by Stanman


Synopsis:Is where Drew Bond gives her view on things.

[-][+][-]
I am Drew Bond: son of Dave and Jenny Bond and brother of Juliette Bond. My Dad loves archeology, before he met and married Mum, he was on his way to being an archeologist, but he gave it up when Jules and I were born and now contends himself with exploring the odd castle and ruin whenever we travel. Whenever he can't go, I honour him by taking pictures of any castles that we explore. But then again, I've found that I like exploring the odd castle, just not old ruins.

Dad has been very supportive of Mum and her cycling. He has worked many a strange hour in order to be there whenever Mum was cycling while she was home. We'd get up at odd hours to travel to the race and would stop to see any old ruins or castles on the trip back. Poor Jules, she never did like the side trips, preferring to go shopping when there was a chance, but Mum supported Dad in this.
[-][+][-]
She gave up racing professionally when Jules and I were born, but she says that she'd never trade being a Mum for racing pro. She still raced locally, but wanted to race with a team. Mum got a chance to race with the Apollinaris Cycling Team after she won a few local races.

They saw her and gave her the chance to go after her dream of being a professional cyclist. We gave her our blessing when she asked us to let her do it. Now she is the World's Women Cycling Champion and I am the Junior Worlds Champion. But it took a lot for us to win our respective achievements.
[-][+][-]
Mum used to teach geography here at Warsop College and she was loved and respected by the faculty and students. She never let me or Jules slack off upon our homework, she made sure that our schoolwork was done before we went out to play, but she could be a real softie too. We could count upon Mum to drop us off at our friends house because she trusted us to have our schoolwork done or get it done at our friends place. Jules and I never got under a "B" in any subject.

Mum was quite strict with us, we had to call her Mrs. Bond at school and she never put up with any tomfoolery during class time. But before and after the bell, she'd let us cut up a bit and even participated at times. When Mum got her big break, Mister Woods [Timber] gave her a farewell party to show her how we all felt about her. Both the students and the faculty showed how much that they loved her and would miss her. Mum was quite chuffed to find out how popular she was.
[-][+][-]
When Mum went to Germany, Dad took over my training regimen and helped me to achieve much more than I normally would have. I know that he did it because he misses Mum. In coaching me, he was in his small way staying near her. He started me up on timed races and hill climbs. Both take quite different tactics to win. By having me do both, I am now a well rounded cyclist and have the speed for the sprint and the endurance needed for long races.
[-][+][-]
I surprised many of the other racers because of my small size. Most of them are big bruisers with muscles to burn, whereas, I am a small, compact dynamo. They can hardly believe it whenever I sprint to win and were gobsmacked whenever I won. I made quite a few friends that way too.

Josh is a big fellow that is a true gentleman of the sport. He has never resorted to any underhanded tricks to win. And whenever we race against each other, it's a photo finish to see who won. He is a true sportsman. He freely admits it whenever I win against him in a race, he learned it from his Dad.

Catrina is another avid cyclist that Maddy and I met while we were racing. She was able to race with us because she was visiting her Gran. Catrina was very honest with us too. When she learned about me being Gaby, she told us her secret. I'd never have believed her to have been born a boy because she is so darn cute.
[-][+][-]
What is special about her is that she is like my best friend Rhod; both are boys that want to be girls. I was pretty gobsmacked when Rhod told us that he wanted to be Em. He is my best friend and now he wants to be a girl. I was thinking that he would love my body and I would love his because mine is so feminine and he wants to be a female. I will support him as he becomes Em. I know that I will not be here since I will be in Germany while Em is in Wales with her Dad for the summer hols, but she will be back here after that.

Then there's Freddie, she lost the use of her legs due to an accident with a horse. Well, I gave her a ride upon the tandem, but it was turned into a major event. I never expected all of the media coverage, but it did help out others like Freddie, so that's alright.
[-][+][-]
Jules and I are big enough that we can look after the place by ourselves if Dad is busy, but we prefer to go to Aunt Carol's because she is such a good cook, she loves to see me scarf down her cooking just as much as I like eating it. As much as we missed Mum, we never expected for her to want to leave us, but she actually called and wanted to do just that. When that happened, Jules and I cried ourselves to sleep for several nights and Dad started to drink. But Dad stayed sober for us and kept us going. It was only after she had become the champion that she came back home.

She had contracted cervical cancer and thought that leaving us was best, but after winning the title, she came home to die. But we supported her and gave her the strength to fight the cancer and win the most important race of all. Now mum is cancer free and our family is stronger than ever.
[-][+][-]
I must admit that I've gotten spoiled to having Maddy cheer for me as she does and her leg massages, but she has started cycling with me and with a proper bike, she is catching up to me too. The first time that she raced was upon her old bike, but I loaned her Mum's old bike and she did much better. I would love for there to be the Cycling Bonds, but that precludes Mum still racing and me and Maddy getting married. Not a bad dream there.

I do miss her massaging my legs before and after the race, but Dad is almost as good at it, but I prefer Maddy because she kisses a lot better and she is much prettier than Dad is too[ of course]. But if any of the girls want to help out, Maddy gets jealous right quick.

I do a lot of thinking as I cycle around. I have a lot of fun cycling too, but I also have a lot to consider too. I am the only boy cyclist like me that I know of. I am not being pompous or arrogant at all. I am a late bloomer and my body has developed a feminine shape now. I also take iron pills because I am a bit anaemic.

I never would have guessed that Maddy takes them too. I used to pass out at the end of the race, but after going to the clinic and taking the tests, I found out that I need to take iron pills. Now, I take the pills and hydrate and eat energy bars as I race so that I don't pass out, but I still tend to forget.
[-][+][-]
I shall not forget those Americans, those students made things quite interesting around here. Brit and Sabrina are cheerleaders. They helped us to form our cheer team, the Sherwood Foresters. But they also started cheering me as I raced, but Maddy is still my favourite one.

Britney and her sister both decided that it'd be fun to have us believe that they thought that I was a girl. Dad and I tried to tell them differently, but events kept on getting me into dresses, [sigh.] When they finally told us about their joke, I was NOT amused, but we told them it was alright as long as they told the truth to their parents.

Over in America, Brit introduced me to Erin and Diana, they both knew that even though I was in Gaby mode, that I was Drew, they accepted me and made my time in America very special because with them, I was Drew, not Gaby as Maddy and Brit contrived. Brit and Deb never told their parents that I was a guy. They convinced me to be Gaby all the time while there.
[-][+][-]
With Erin and Diana, I was free to be Drew, even though I was still in Gaby mode. I kept on winning all of our impromptu races and they invited me to race with them in the Atlanta Winter Classic with their team. I almost declined because Erin's bike was so good, but she convinced me to ride it and join the team. They did not think that I was a real threat, but I proved to be as good and better than their best riders. I was always quick to share my wisdom and help them do better.

What I never expected was for Erin to build me a superbike for the race. Well, I rode it after she talked with Mum and Dad about it. The bike was a real winner. I was thinking that Mum would love one like it to race on. Well, I had fun riding her bike for the race and Erin's to practice on. Both bike's were top notch.

The best thing about the Atlanta Winter Classic was that Mum and Dad were there with the team. When Team Apollonaris met my American team, we were invited to a special party. I am glad that my American cycling friend got to meet my German cycling friends. that was the best part about the trip to America.
[-][+][-]
When the American girls came over, I wondered what they would think about my cycling exploits. It turns out that they are friends with some cyclists in America. I was pretty chuffed to find out that there were that many Americans that were interested in cycling, but ten again, Lance Armstrong is an American and he has won the Tour De France. After that, the Americans went back home. It was fun having them cheer for me, but Brit seemed to take too great a delight in getting me in Gaby mode. She was worse than Maddy about it!
[-][+][-]
Getting back home was an adventure in itself. Ally got shot while we were coming back and me and Em had to dress as Drew and Rhod. Em hated it because she wanted to be Em, not Rhod. I had to talk her into it, but she did it and now she is going to be Em all too soon. I will support him as he becomes Em. I know that I will not be here since I will be in Germany while Em is in Wales with her Dad for the summer hols, but she will be back here after that.
[-][+][-]
Mum and I both had quite a time winning our races. and becoming the champions that we are, but it has been a learning experience for both of us. Mum learned about riding with a team and I learned that and more. Now, we both have the yellow Championship jerseys. John presented me with mine after my next race[ I came in 3rd this time. I am now the Under 14 National Champion for England. What made it stand out was that Rhod became Em at the race. I know that he is Em with his dad in Wales, but this left me gobsmacked.

What I never expected was to win any awards at a dinner. I won the Lincolnshire Juvenile Circuit League Steve Morris Cup, North Midlands Rider Of The Year and the James Shield and Maddy won the Best Newcomer Of the Year. Mum invited me to attend the ceremony where she won the Sports Personality Of The Year.
[-][+][-]
Then for Christmas, Maddy and I were Xena And Gaby for that charity bike race that brought Gaby to life. We only placed 5th and another team won for best costume. Maddy was hoping that we would do what Mum and I had done last year. When we returned home, I was so caught up in being with mum again that I neglected to properly warm up and did very poorly.

But Mum and Dad made sure that I defended my title. At the next race, I was finally racing in a team, defending my title. Kristen was the team captain and I was the sprinter for the national team. We did not win, but I won the hill climb. Then I was racing at Milton Keynes. It is famous for those concrete cows. I won the race, but the guy suffered from a blow out behind me and caused me to wreck at the finish. Luckily, the only thing hurt was my helmet. I had to replace it. Then I did a Personal Best at my final race in England. I did 23.20. That was my last race in England, after that, I was racing in Germany.

I won in my first race with Team Apollinaris. But in my next one, I wrecked thanks to some wild pigs. I never knew that Germany could be so boaring. [chuckle] I have just started racing in Germany and I hope to do as well here as I did in England.
[-][+][-]
Riding the bike and winning the awards and championships were great, but all too often I was seen as Gaby. It all started with the charity tandem race I rode with Mum. Jules was supposed to, but she got hurt and Mum drafted me. We won for best Costume and best time which was nice, but having to present the check was not. I had to wear a Gaby costume for both while Mum was Xena. I was hoping that that was the last of Gaby, but it wasn't. [sigh]
[-][+][-]
Maddy had the idea of the gang attending an Easter cosplay convention. The only thing is that we all went as girls. That was O.K. for my best mate Rhod because he wore a Japanese kimono while I wore a minidress. Maddy made sure that she and I dressed as Chi Light and Chi Dark. I had to wear several knickers to hide my boy bits and that skirt was drafty too. At least Maddy was dressed like me. When I won the prize for best costume, the girls tried to cash the check for me, but I had to be Gaby and go to the bank. I opened up an account as Gaby Bond, I did not know that i could have endorsed it and then have it deposited in my Drew account Until much later.
[-][+][-]
Then, Mister Woods got me to dress as Gaby for a new school brochure. He saw me at the convention and thought that I would make a good model. I did it after Mum and Dad agreed. Then I went to Sylvie's to get ready and I was also given breast forms, a gaffe and girls uniform. I fooled everybody and even gained a boyfriend in Clive. [shudder]

I danced with him at a school dance, but he developed a crush upon me and at the next dance, I broke up with him publicly. I hated doing it, but I had to protect myself from being outed. The girls, Rhod, and a few adults knew, but if word got out, things could get dicey.
[-][+][-]
Well, the first day that I went as Gaby to school, was weird. After school, Maddy and I showed each other our bras on a dare, then Maddy dressed me in her yellow minidress and we went to tea. But we did not fool her Mum, my Aunt Carol. She accepted the news and has since then grown a bit fond of Gaby, but one time, she hurt me terribly and it has taken a long time to forgive her.

She asked me to help her get some things for Maddy. Maddy and I are the same size and since I was out of school due to being sick, I could help. Well, I was disguised so that I did not look the same and we went shopping on the understanding that when I got uncomfortable, that we would go. Unfortunately, she forgot that I was Drew and when I finally got through to her, the damage was done.

I thought that of all the adults, that she would never hurt me. Mum has by starting Gaby off and Daddy just goes along with it. Sylvie keeps on making me look like a girl. Mister Woods wants me to be a girl model. When Mrs. Peters hurt me, I wanted to cry out, but Maddy was there for me. Thanks to Maddy, and her being cold to her Mum, Aunt Carol knows how I feel. Maddy has been responsible for me being Gaby several times, but I also bring it on myself too.
[-][+][-]
I have all too often had an accident where I had to borrow clothes from my family or strangers. Unfortunately, every time, it was another time to be Gaby. I have a very bad habit of not packing enough clothes or having my bags end up lost or still at home. I even packed Gaby's stuff at times. It seems as if Gaby is taking over at times. [sigh]

Even when I am dressed as Drew, I am seen as Gaby. It is only at school that I am Drew away from home. When I race, if John the Timekeeper is there, he sees Gaby. In Germany, they know me as Drew on the Apollinaris Team, but at school there, I am seen as a girl all too often. [sigh]

In the mall, Sarah sees me as Gaby and is always trying to sell me shoes from her store. It never matters if I am in Drew mode or not, she sees a girl. And all too often even in Drew mode, they see a girl. At times I her them and want to correct them, but then an adult will either not hear them or ignore it. I have spoken to my 'rents and Aunt Carol about it and they have agreed to start correcting them when I am in Drew mode.

I am scared that Gaby will take over one day and I will be Gaby playing as Drew. Right now, my body is not producing enough testosterone for me to have a male puberty so I am basically developing as a girl. I have wide hips and a narrow waist as well as having to wear a trainer bra for my breasts. Luckily, I can hide it under my shirts, but I dread the thought of others seeing me as I dress. I trust my family and friends, but not a stranger.

At times I have had fun as Gaby. I met the author of the HARRY POTTER books and had my picture taken with her too. Unfortunately, I was dressed as Hermione at the time and as Gaby, I have met many famous people. I just wish that it could be as Drew. [sigh]

I know that my family supports me as Drew or Gaby, but at times, they can't choose who they want me to be. Maddy wants for me to be Gaby at the conventions or Drew in a dress. My Mum has asked me to be Gaby at times as well. Even Aunt Carol. At least my Dad and Uncle John have not asked me to be Gaby.

Jules has, but only at the house and I did get grounded as Gaby. Anna, asked me over to a slumber party as Gaby. Me and Jules went and we went to a bar and got drunk. We were both grounded, but we got that witch back for her stupid forfeits idea.

She came up with things for us to do and she thought that mine was not bad enough. I can never trust her with my secret because she would take great delight in outing me. Well, she got paid back thanks to Jules and Brit tricking her. Now that witch looks like a clown and is grounded for life.
[-][+][-]
I have mixed feelings about Brit and Deb. While there, they acted as if I was a girl and did what they could to get me into being Gaby. It was only as we were leaving that they told the truth. I expected for them to tell their parents, but they did not, so I was Gaby for six weeks thanks to them.

In Germany, they think that Drew is a girl. In school, they know that I am a boy, but all too often, i am seen as a girl. I have been in a few races here and have begun to make a name for myself in Germany, but in school and out, Gaby seems to shine a bit. [chuckle]
[-][+][-]
I got a job as a waitress at a bakery. The uniform is a white blouse and black trousers, so I can be Drew in a way. What floored me was when I was appointed as the local Wine Princess. I had to wear the dress and white tights for the celebration and at times, make a public appearance.

Then I was selected to impersonate a pregnant girl. I was the only one selected that actually went to school looking like a girl. That garnered me top marks for my part and more than a few comments from my friends. At least i have no boy here trying to snog me. No, that all is back in Warsop.

But there is a girl here that is as bad as Maddy or Brit about getting me in a dress. All of the girls know about my being Gaby and about Maddy getting me to be Gaby. I made the mistake of going to a convention dressed as a girl. Well, actually as a guy dressed as a girl, but that gave them the idea of me being Gaby at school.

I lost a bet and on a field trip, I was Gaby. The worst part about it was the short skirt!! Why couldn't it have been trousers or a long skirt? And why do I keep on finding girls that want me in a skirt? I have spoken to Maddy and she loves me as both Gaby and Drew, it is just that at times, she gets too much fun out of me being Gaby. Now, Maddy has promised me not to ask me to be Gaby and to help me to be Drew. I need her because I still tend to ruin my clothes and need a spare or forget to pack enough.
[-][+][-]
Mum feels regret for bringing Gaby to life in the first place, but she now knows that my body is going through its own puberty. I am still a boy, but my body is feminine. I hope that in time that my body gets more masculine.
[-][+][-]
Finis

up
35 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos