Cresswell Industries -66-67-

Printer-friendly version
Synopsis:

A Grab-bag of erotic themes in a grand soap opera manner. Not all of the themes and elements checked are in every episode

Story:

Chapter Sixty Six

***

Power Struggle

***

Lady Melissa sat solemnly as she sat back in her chair and looked at her two proteges. Celeste and Grace had just had an argument in front of her and to be truthful Celeste had been right.

"Grace I'll have to admit that Celeste does have a point, you've been a little slack at allowing the Robinson family to dictate to you!" Lady Melissa began. "I know I gave you permission to remove Harvey Robinson's trigger for his wife's satisfaction but the way young Michelle behaved last term was very disturbing!"

"Yes your Ladyship I know, but as I keep saying and as Celeste here will not accept, the way Harvey Robinson behaved today had nothing to do with my programming... It has got something to do with the drugs that have transformed him. He's a guinea pig after all and she should've looked into the side effects of her treatment a little further," Grace put in her word.

"I did run a full analysis on the last drug administered to the father and to be fair to Grace the lab reports did show an increase in sexual activity within the animals I used, your Ladyship!" Celeste replied prompted by Melissa's raised brow. "But they never showed the complete abandonment the father showed today!"

"If I might add your Ladyship!" Grace intervened.

"Of course Grace go ahead!"

"The two men had nothing to do with me, I never approached them or performed any of my skills on them and to finish my argument, this may have something to do with the infatuation that Mr McKinley suddenly developed for Hayley!" Grace finished using Harvey's more accepted name.

"Ok... Celeste you'll have to run tests on Mr Robinson and these two electricians... Our people are already running background checks on both of the two men and it looks as though incorporating the youngest of them into our organisation will be easy, for he seems to be unattached and his relatives live in another part of the country. Although the older one could be more complicated as he has family spread all about the town and it looks as if relocation for him and his immediate family will be needed." Melissa explained.

With Celeste leaving to get straight on to the investigation of whether or not she had overlooked an important factor in her most potent transgendering drug, Melissa asked Grace to follow her down to the theatre.

***

"Grace I have to admit that with all what has happened, I have been forced to move the deadline for my next target forward unexpectedly," Lady Melissa began as she walked Grace through the many corridors that lead to the operating theatre. "I know you are aware of the two intruders we had at the New Year Ball and what I had planned for them?"

"Yes your Ladyship!" Grace replied.

"Well you're in luck for today is their unveiling... Come look!" Melissa rushed Grace into the anteroom besides the theatre.

A nurse greeted both of them with a curtsey as an older woman with short black hair came up to her Ladyship and bowed.

"Thank you your Ladyship... I hope you are pleased with my work!" the older woman snapped her fingers.

Just then two more nurses wheeled in two facially bandaged patients, who both had long straight identical hair and were both wearing the same pink dressing gowns.

"Have they healed?" Melissa enquired, worried that all that she will be able to see are bruises and swollen faces.

"Girls!" the woman clicked her fingers.

Instantly the nurses began to unwrap the faces of the two wheelchair bound girls.

Grace could only hold her hand to her chest and gasp as the falling bandages revealed two pristine and porcelain looking twin girls.

"You may stand girls!" the woman motioned to the two twins.

Grace blinked twice as she looked from one to the other, her Ladyship's surgeon had created two identical girls.

"Oh Marlene you've done superbly!" Melissa enthused as she took a closer inspection.

"If you look behind the ears there is no visible trace of surgery like we used to get!" Marlene smiled as she pulled back one of the girls hair and showed her work. "The technology that you've produced over the years is impeccable your Ladyship!"

"Oh I'm so excited, I can't wait to unearth these two on the world!" Melissa could not hold back her excitement.

"As you can see every minor detail is the same even down to the mole here!" Marlene pointed out a small mole perched just above their pink pouting lips.

"They look so young too?" Melissa ran her hands over their soft skin. "And their hair is just so natural?"

"Yes they will look sixteen for many years your Ladyship, but what you enrolled me for is even more fantastic!" Marlene then issued a command for the two identical former murderers to unwrap their robes.

"Oh yes Grace, Marlene was one of the best plastic surgeons in Switzerland, many women came to visit her... Because she prided herself on creating the perfect vagina for a woman," Melissa smiled as she watched with anticipation.

"As you know both of them are well accustomed to the tasks they have been created for!" Marlene began.

Grace just could not believe what was unveiling beneath her very eyes, for as they both disrobed, she realised she was staring at two of the most gorgeous looking sixteen year old twins she had ever seen. Both had identical small and soft budding breasts crested by large pink aureoles and as the air caressed them, both of their nipples engorged delightfully.

Their waists were small and although both of them were wearing white cotton panties Grace could see that both of their hips flared out in complete womanhood right down to their soft legs and perfectly dainty looking feet.

"Charlotte step forward please!" Marlene clicked her fingers once again, pull your panties down sweetheart. "Charlotte tell these ladies what you used to be!"

"Yes Madame," the former young man gave a little curtsey and introduced herself. "I used to be a horrible young man, who used to inflict evil upon weaker people."

Charlotte then proceeded to remove her panties to reveal a tiny thatch of pure blonde pubic hair that disappeared into the cleft of what was now her vagina.

"Bend over sweetheart!" Marlene ordered her.

"Yes Madame!" she replied as she did as she was asked.

Grace could not believe that this gorgeous little creature had once been a twenty something man, her bottom was curvaceous and formed a perfect peach and what was more amazing her vagina looked completely natural.

"As you can see her pussy and her anal passage are very small. Using our new laser and DNA drug technologies, I am able to create this rather virginal look on our subject... But here's the best part of your latest technological breakthrough, especially using this DNA enhancement creation," Marlene then prized open Charlotte's vagina with her fingers. "Although I designed her vagina to look so virginal after frequent use it will obviously expand just as a normal female's would do, however if she is not used for three months, her vagina and anal passage will revert to the condition you see now!"

"My goodness!" Grace gasped, "Then that means?"

"Yes Madame Grace, Charlotte will carry with her a sixteen year old body for at least ten years by my reckoning!" Marlene divulged.

"And I gather this goes for the other one?" Melissa joined in the questioning.

"Oh yes your Ladyship... I know how much you wish this one to feel the length of a man inside her," Marlene laughed as she pointed at the other identical looking teenage girl. "I have remodelled her anal passage to be as tight as possible... she will never expand like Charlotte's here," she then pushed her finger into Charlotte's pink rosebud. "Jane's pussy will always be virginal tight indeed, in fact sex for her will be very painful, but the need to feel that pain will drive her sexual desire forward!"

"Excellent that bastard deserves everything he's got coming to him or should I say her!" Melissa laughed.

***

Grace wanted to see the other twin, but Lady Melissa swept her out of the hospital and back into her study, whereupon she poured out two glasses of wine and toasted Cresswell Industries.

"Now then Grace I need to talk to you about what I've got planned for those two," Lady Melissa began to explain. "We are near to striking at Bernard my dear and those two are going to be instrumental in his downfall!"

Grace's eyes widened as for the first time since New Year she finally heard the mention of Bernard Falconer. She knew that her Ladyship had sent Gabby to her to keep an eye on her, so she had very calmly side-tracked any conversations on the man, however she also knew that her Ladyship had no idea just how well honed her mind altering skills had become.

"I will be sending these two girls to you in a month or so and then we will begin our infiltration of Bernard's own home. But first we have to deal with one of his allies, I'm sure you're aware of Julia's husband's ties to Bernard?"

"Only that he's due for release from prison!" Grace replied.

"Yes he's due for release at Christmas and by that time Julia should be the mayoress and on her way to government. Her husband will no doubt try and blackmail her and she will let him, this will inevitably lead to us gaining access to all of Bernard's illegal operations. He has lost all of his bonafide businesses and if we time it just right we will bring his entire fortune crashing down around his pants."

"I gather I'm to be instrumental in bringing Bernard down?" Grace enquired with a smile.

"Yes my dear you will... And you'll be playing a very pivotal role in it too!" Lady Melissa smiled.

***

As Lady Melissa watched Grace being escorted back to where her husband was waiting, she began to wonder what she had created in Grace, she was true to her cause, or so she believed, but she had begun to show signs that worried her.

The incident at the mall had luckily been averted and Grace had taken full responsibility for it happening, but from Melissa's point of view Grace was beginning to show signs of complacency. The Robinson's had been left to her control and although the swagger in Wendy's attitude was most probably down to the new sex she had between her legs, Grace had let her arrogance go unchecked, with Michelle also beginning to show the same streak of arrogance as her mother.

Yet Harvey was different his trigger had been permanently removed and if his show of disobedience were found not to be because of the drugs, then it would confirm her suspicions that Grace was applying her own rules to her plans without consorting with her. In which case meant that Grace would have to be dealt with too.

***

Grace welcomed the news that Bernard was now within sight and that all her questions would finally be answered. She knew that the Robinson's where placing her in a sticky situation with her Ladyship, but Grace knew she could see it through.

However the more she saw Celeste the more she seemed to despise her, she knew that her Ladyship favoured her and from the way all her other trusted friends had been sent to different shores, she knew Celeste was waiting to step into her Ladyships shoes.

She also felt the animosity she held towards her and from conversations she had had with other people working alongside Celeste, she knew that she did not favour shemales highly.

Crossing her legs Grace knew that Hayley's actions had nothing to do with her, she had destroyed Harvey completely, he was totally and hopelessly feminine in mind and had no aptitude to go against her Mistress's rules, let alone Grace's.

"Yes I'll deal with Falconer first and then I'll put that bitch in place!" she spoke her thoughts aloud.

"Sorry Madame?" Ivan enquired as his wife broke the silence of the journey home.

"Just get back to driving!" Grace spoke sharply to him, as she began to weave a plan to put Celeste in her place.

***

Grace's estimations of Celeste were correct, being a born and bred female she did not believe that shemales should be given such high profile positions within her Ladyship's network and the more contact she had with Grace, the more she was determined to show her who was the master sex.

***

Moving back to her lab Celeste decided that her assistant Karen, could run the tests on Harvey Robinson, for she was more concerned about her latest creation for Wendy.

"I'm sorry Madame Celeste, but I don't really know what happened with my shemale wife, I had no idea that she was getting ideas above her station!" Wendy peeled of her clothes and jumped up on to the table.

"Her Ladyship will deal with it when we find out how your husband broke his programming!" Celeste put on her rubber gloves and pulled Wendy's cock up into the air. "Now then Wendy... How is your new sex performing?"

Celeste continued to run her tests on Wendy, informing her that she was ready to insert the final stage of her transformation, a procedure that required minor surgery to her testicles.

While her assistant Karen began working on Hayley, Celeste began surgery on Wendy and after an hour or so had inserted her new device. Finishing up Celeste was flitting through some last minute reports of another project she had started quite recently, when all of a sudden Karen appeared at her door.

"Madame! Please you must come!" Karen bowed.

"What is it Karen... I'm busy!"

"It's the Robinson husband... You must come!" Karen pleaded with her superior once again.

Celeste placed her paperwork down and with a huff followed her assistant.

Reaching a very secluded part of the laboratory Karen showed her boss what was so important.

A one way glass partition revealed to Celeste the problem Karen had been so excited about.

Although Hayley was strapped to the observation table a strange man who Celeste had never seen before was fucking her shemale pussy with venom.

"Who's the male?" she enquired.

"He's some travelling salesman who called on her Ladyship this morning, he was selling toiletries or something like that," Karen revealed. "But that's not it look at these levels of pheromones being exchanged between the two of them!"

Celeste looked at the monitor and gasped.

"Mr Robinson's levels are on the same scale of a..." Karen began.

"My goodness!" Celeste finished the sentence, "What have I turned him into?"

"I could not believe the levels he was recording, so basically I needed a complete stranger to try out my theory, and bingo!" Karen smiled as she watched the travelling salesman exploding inside of Hayley. "That's the third ejaculation he's given her!"

"Get them apart... I've got to find a solution, we can't send Mr Robinson back to the outside... Every red hotted male in the area will want to fuck him... I mean her!"

***

The following week Grace was called before Lady Melissa and she found it hard to hide her smile as Celeste was forced to admit that her drug had been the cause of Hayley's unusual behaviour.

Seeing that the tension between her protégé and her shemale favourite was once again surfacing she decided to call for Wendy to join in with the discussion.

"Wendy I'm glad you're able to join us... I take it you've recovered from Celeste's latest operation?" Melissa enquired.

"Oh yes your Ladyship!" Wendy gave a curtsey as she stood besides her owner Grace.

"Celeste will you let us know what little alteration you've performed on Wendy please?"

"Yes your Ladyship... As you are aware our eventual plan is to create an enhanced gender-reassigning drug that we can issue without the use of needles. Well with this operation I have performed on Wendy's testes, I am hopeful that this will be the final step," Celeste began.

"Good Julia is desperate to have balls between her legs by the time she becomes mayor!" Melissa enthused.

"Obviously we need Wendy to experiment with her new adaptation," Celeste continued, "And this brings me to the subject of her husband. In a way it was lucky that Mr Robinson had began to show these unusual symptoms for it means that Wendy will have a test subject to try my new enhancements out!"

"So what exactly is wrong with Mr Robinson?" Melissa enquired.

"Well as you know my drugs have pushed the boundaries of transgendering to its limits or so we thought, but it appears that the full complete scope of administering my cocktails has produced a rather unbelievable side effect... As you know I'm always tinkering with our perfumes and cologne's well I did add some of our pheromone attracting strains to the last serum I gave Mr Robinson... This in effect has caused a massive imbalance in his secretion of pheromones... His body has been transgressed to such a high peak of femininity that his desires and cravings have become increased due to his body's inability to re-produce!"

"You have us all confused Celeste... What're you trying to say?" Melissa cut short Celeste's scientific explanation.

"Yes we are just mere women!" Grace also intervened with a tone of sarcasm.

Celeste looked at Grace wanting to remind her that she was and so was her Ladyship and obviously Wendy before her operation, but the look on her Ladyship's face told her that it was time she got right down to the basics of what was wrong with Harvey Robinson.

"He has become like a dog on heat!" she finally explained.

"A bitch on heat... More like it," Grace smiled.

"Yes you may call it that... Well I believe it's due to the fact that his body does not have a womb and ovaries and this is what has caused this strange phenomenon!" Celeste sighed uncomfortably.

"So what're we to do with this bitch that you've created?" Grace enquired.

***

As the meeting continued Grace and Wendy were resigned to the fact that Hayley would never be able to return to the Hive, however Celeste had run a few tests on Mr Robinson and several males that she had used in those tests and she divulged her findings so far. Explaining that if a chosen male was in the vicinity of Hayley then her pheromones might be reduced and any danger of a foreign male coming into contact would as well.

***

"So she only needs to mate to bring her levels down?" Melissa asked.

"It appears that way... the two electricians she came in contact with only felt the need to mate with Mr Robinson when he had touched them!" Celeste added.

"Then that explains the curious behaviour of Mr McKinley and why he became so obsessed with Hayley!" Grace concluded. "Your Ladyship I propose we get those two together at the earliest opportunity!"

"It does look as if that would be the answer!" Melissa pondered, "Celeste is Hayley ready and safe to put out into the field, if what your tests have revealed then this would be an ideal opportunity as Grace says?"

"Yes... I suppose so... Although his count has lowered and no unexposed males have become smitten with him since last week... In my estimations it will be another three weeks before he will be on heat again!"

***

Although Wendy was annoyed that her husband was no longer under her control, she was wickedly pleased at the idea of her husband's unfortunate ailment for the past year or so she had considered him to be a bitch and now he was. Yet better for her, was the fact that she would be getting to take home the youngest of the electricians and as Celeste had told her, she could do with him as she pleased.

Grace knew that the poor young man would be replacing Hayley completely and looked forward to watching the poor confused young man becoming nothing more than a slut for Wendy to fuck.

Though more important was the fact that any concerns over her running of the Hive had been totally vindicated. She knew that her Ladyship and especially Celeste would still be keeping an eye on her and this would be no more evident than the expected arrival of two new guests.

***

Grace returned to the Hive beaming from her small victory over Celeste and even more pleasing was the sight of Princess wearing a red see through negligee waiting for in her study.

"Good Evening Madame!" Princess purred as she stood up and walked over to Grace.

"And what do you think you're doing?" Grace managed a little smirk as she watched Princess's small but very defined soft mounds of flesh wobble as she teetered on her six inch high red platform 'fuck me' stilettos.

"I want to please you Madame!" Princess purred as she stood before her Mistress and let her negligee fall to the floor.

Grace smiled and looked down at Princess's enticingly formed red v-shaped mound of pubic hairs and the tantalisingly cute small cockette that hung limply from below it and then up at her sexy pout framed perfectly by her slightly permed long red hair.

Princess ran one of her long pink nails over her pink nipple as she suckled sexily on another one.

"And what makes you think I need pleasing Princess?" Grace enquired running her own finger over Princess's other nipple.

"Jean told me you'd be happy!" Princess sighed sexily, still sucking on her long nailed finger.

"I'll have to have words with that husband of mine!" Grace launched into Princess with a very passionate kiss.

"Please take me tonight Madame!" Princess broke momentarily from their kiss.

Grace suddenly felt her grey skirt being unzipped and before she knew what was happening it had slid down her lightly tanned stockinged legs. Grace replied by clawing Princess's fleshy womanly bottom with her talons.

Princess broke from the kiss and dropped to her knees.

Grace took hold of her red hair and pushed her white panties into Princess's face, sighing herself as her concubine began to bite at her own cockette crammed achingly inside her gusset.

"Oh Princess... I can hardly believe how much you've changed since last month... Mmmmmmmm!" she gasped as Princess's talons realeased her cockette into her waiting mouth and with it increasing in size Grace began to buck back and forth.

Princess teased expertly with her teeth, her mistress had taught her well and although she was completely loyal to Grace she desperately wanted to please a man's penis.

Grace watched her concubine biting her lip in pleasure, she had waited long enough to take her and as her red hair bobbed to and fro and her long nails began to probe her own shemale sex, she decided to give Princess what she deserved.

"Bend over my desk bitch!" Grace pulled Princess's slobbering lips from her cockette.

"Oh thank you Mistress!" she squealed with absolute feminine delight.

Grace watched as her flame haired shemale concubine wiggled sexily over to the desk and bent over it offering her Mistress all her shemale glory.

Grace could still not believe how advanced Cresswell's drugs had become, for Bradley having been a brown headed male with no visible female characteristics whatsoever, had in the space of a month become one of the most prettiest prick teasing natural red headed shemales she had ever seen.

Grace's cockette slid into her shemale concubine with ease, the weeks of dildo play had helped Princess to accept a lover with no problem at all.

Yet Grace knew from her own experiences that her cockette was no comparison to Ivan's and as Princess wriggled and writhed before her, she knew that her concubine would like nothing more than the feel of a man's full size cock inside her. A thought that gave Grace a very pleasurable shiver as she pictured both her and Princess seducing another male.

Princess groaned with pleasure as her Mistress's cockette slid in and out of her shemale hole, her fingers rubbed continuously on her own cockette as she rubbed it in unison with her Mistress's thrusts.

Grace slapped Princess's bottom and smiled as she watched her womanly flesh wobble as she increased her speed.

"Oh Mistress.... Yessss... Fuck me! Fuck me! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!" Princess pushed her bottom up further as her Mistress increased rhythm.

Grace exploded in a terrific orgasm as Princess's cockette exploded beneath her, then before Grace had time to gather her thoughts her concubine had turned herself around and was sucking in her cockette.

Cleaning her Mistress with her mouth and tongue, Princess used one hand to delicately play with Grace's testes and the other to spread her mistress's oozing sperm as it seeped from her shemale love hole.

After five or so minutes Grace pulled Princess away from her cockette and placed herself over the desk.

"It's your turn Princess

***

Grace and Princess had sex all night and right on queue the very next day Princess began her monthly shemale period.

***

***

Chapter Sixty Seven

***

Synchronicity

***

With Easter fast approaching the Hive's expanse was well and truly growing, as was Jean's bump. Ivan was very proud too and was looking forward to the warmer weather so that Jean could show her bump and pierced navel for all to see.

Wayne was now considered one of Gabby's daughters and a lottery had already began behind his back as to the name he would choose, when his school days were finally ended.

***

Wendy, however had began to pine for Hayley, she was still at the Farm undergoing tests and from what little news she heard she gathered that Hayley was no longer hers.

Grace had guessed this and was truly happy with the news that as a punishment for his part in nearly filling Hayley with a real man's sperm, the young electrician, Colin, would be hers.

Wendy took her revenge on the poor young man with vengeance and as the tapes showed she soon forgot all about Hayley for she reamed poor Colin nightly and at every possible time during the day.

***

For Lydia McKinley life could not get any better, she had moved Brian into a small spare room downstairs and had let her young lover Justin become a permanent fixture in her bed.

Her skirts were getting shorter her blouses were becoming more and more revealing and as much as the thought of becoming the next mayoress was still foremost in her mind, the people who had voted her in as Director General were finally loosing patience with her attitude towards her work.

A situation that Julia Stroud, being Lydia's PA was now using to her full advantage.

In fact it was Julia who had come up with the idea that was to finally put paid to Lydia's term as Director General and completely annihilate her application for mayoress.

Lydia had spent the weekend cruising the downtown bars in search of a young man to fulfil her growing lust for one night stands, Brian could not hold his disgust at her actions as three different young men emerged from her bedroom all at the same time.

"Lydia what're you doing?" he screamed at her as the three young men pushed past him laughing and joking at how they had all just fucked the mayor.

"I'm getting what you can't get!" Lydia replied as she emerged from her bathroom. "And getting lots of it too!"

Just then Justin her lover came up behind him.

"Mistress... Your PA has just rung to remind you that you will have to attend a meeting with two Afro-Caribbean relations people tomorrow morning!" Justin reminded his Mistress.

"Oh... I hope life is not so tedious when I become Mayoress!" Lydia huffed at the news.

"Lydia... You are single handily ruining your chances of becoming Mayoress with this irresponsible behaviour!" Brian cut in.

"Justin sweetheart.... Would you remind this pathetic looser of his station within this house!" Lydia waved her French cut nails at Justin.

"I'm sorry Mr McKinley... but Mistress does not want you up here!" Justin reminded Brian that he should be downstairs.

"Look Lydia please... What's happened to you...? Look at you... You dress like a slut and act like a whore!" Brian tried to get his point across.

"At least I have a sex life asshole!" she stuck up her middle finger as she pulled her black seamed stockings into place and attached them to the garters of her black silky corset.

"I'm sorry Mr McKinley?" Justin tried to offer some words of comfort to his Mistress's former husband.

"Justin get rid of the idiot and help me get dressed for my next visitor!"

"Visitor?" Brian remarked rather curiously.

"Yes Mrs McKinley has began taking on clients, those last three you saw paid almost a thousand to bed her!"

"What?" Brian could not believe his ears. "Are you saying my wife is prostitute?"

"Not in the sense that she needs to walk the streets Mr McKinley!" Justin ushered Brian down the stairs.

"She placed cards all around the downtown bars offering her services to young bachelors and men who are looking for a good time before their wedding day! Those three young men you saw leave this morning were part of a stag party that I hooked up with Mistress Lydia!"

***

Brian spent the rest of Sunday afternoon and night locked away in his room ashamed at what his wife had become. Though more importantly he was concerned at the damage she was going to do not only her own position but also his as the Head Principle of one of the most highly respected Boys Schools in this part of the country.

He also could not believe that her young lover Justin had also become so embroiled with her declining morality.

***

Ignoring the two young strangers smoking and laughing as they got into their own cars, Brian made his way to work, at least their he could become normal and turn his thoughts back to the woman who had been responsible for his break-up with Lydia.

"I haven't even kissed her!" he shrugged his shoulders as the thought of Hayley Robinson began to warm his groin once more.

***

Lydia arrived at her office at 9.30am and as she passed the dismayed staff that once used to welcome her every morning, with hello Ma'am, the only noise she heard from them was a whispering chatter of what to her was just plain jealousy.

Noisily and deliberately she clicked her six-inch high stiletto pumps on the black and white tiled floor. Her thoughts were far from the job she was supposed to be doing, for all that concerned her now was if her seamed-blacked stockings were straight and that enough of the tops of her stockings were on show from beneath her very short leather mini skirt.

Reaching a door along the long corridor to her own office she rudely walked into the small office where a young brunette girl was seated.

Sleazily she bent forward and exposed her open necked see through blouse, the young girl who was very aptly dressed for her role of secretary to the Director General's Personal Assistant could not miss her satin black push up bra and tightly squeezed together breasts.

"Tell Julia to meet me in my office this instance!" Lydia growled down at the young secretary.

"Errr... Yes Ma'am I will!" the girl replied nervously. "But?"

"Don't question me you little slut... Just do as I say!" Lydia pushed herself up of the desk and left the office.

Two months previous a very conservative dressed Lydia McKinley had opened the very same door and welcomed this very secretary with a very warm smile and a welcome.

Yet to the girl and all the other workers who had the pleasure of knowing Lydia, could not believe the change that had come over their boss.

***

After several minutes walk along the corridor, Lydia came upon her office and swept open the door and as she did she was very much surprised to see Julia already in her office and with her were seated two very well dressed Afro-Caribbean looking gentlemen.

"Oh you're here!" Lydia sneered at her P.A however when the two guests stood up Lydia's eyes widened.

"Err Yes Ma'am these two gentlemen are from immigration you where supposed to!"

"Yes Julia I am fully aware of my schedule, if you would like to leave us then I can conduct my business with them!" Lydia cut Julia short and dismissed her.

"Ah Mrs McKinley!" the first black man stood up and offered her a handshake to Lydia.

"And you are?" Lydia enquired as she made sure Julia had left the office.

"Mr Winston Doriga!" he replied staring right down at Lydia's cleavage.

"And I am Mr Jay Oleki!" the other black immigration officer stood up and shook her hand.

Julia smiled delightfully as she closed the door behind her, Lydia's conditioning had been rather hasty and at times she wondered if it would be too quick.

Especially as the plan was for her to replace Lydia here and then to run in her place for the office of mayoress, however she underestimated Lady Melissa's speed at resolving such problems.

Cresswell's people were very quick to act and their information network was as good if not even better than any of the worlds super power's intelligence gathering departments. Cresswell's 'Intel' had made sure that everyone who needed to know of Julia Stroud's ability to be the Director General was on her side and totally behind her.

***

"So Mr... Mmmm!" Lydia eyes wandered down to Mr Oleki's crotch.

"Mr Oleki.... Jay Ole-," he was cut short.

"Yes Jay... Hmmm tell me is it true about you black men?" Lydia caught both of her visitors off guard.

"Err Mrs McKinley we are here solely for the purpose of discussing our problems with your department!" Mr Doriga replied rather bemused by her question.

"Yes and I'm sure I will get down to sorting that problem out whatever it is... But first things first!" Lydia then moved her hand deftly away from Mr Oleki's shake and onto his groin.

"So is it true?"

"Please Mrs?"

"I have never been fucked by a black man before!" Lydia replied rubbing Mr Oleki's crotch harder.

"Mrs Stroud we are here on business please!" Mr Doriga tried to bring some sensibility to their meeting.

"Please Mrs McKinley we are not in mood for being coaxed into anything untoward our positions!" Mr Oleki responded by abruptly moving Lydia's hand away from his groin.

"But how can you not find a woman like me so unattractive and alluring?" Lydia responded once again placing her hand on to Mr Oleki's crotch and rubbing it very hard.

The next thing Lydia knew was that Mr Oleki had grabbed a hold of her wrist and pushed her away.

"I must say I'm repulsed by the thought of such a highly positioned woman as your self behaving so disgustingly!" Mr Oleki's voice began to rise sharply. "Come on Winston let's get out of this place!"

"What's a matter are you gay?" Lydia replied approaching Mr Doriga and placing her hand on his crotch.

"If I wanted to fuck a white woman like you I would visit a whore house!", Mr Doriga grabbed a hold of her Lydia's arm and threw her promptly to the ground. "I shall be reporting your behaviour to your superiors!"

"Go fuck yourselves!" Lydia laughed crudely as she picked her self up off the floor.

As the two black immigration officers left Lydia's office slamming the door, Julia walked in.

"Mrs McKinley... Are you ok?" Julia rushed to a very dishevelled looking Lydia, the fall on the floor had lifted her leather skirt up her body and revealed her shaven and heavily tattooed crotch.

"Get off me woman!" Lydia screamed back at Julia as she tried to straighten out her skirt. "I offered them sex on plate and they turned me down!"

"Please Mrs McKinley you must refrain yourself if the governing body hear of this misdemeanour you'll be sacked!" Julia tried to calm her boss down.

"Ohhh Julia do you know how big they are?" Lydia's mind was completely on thing and that was the size of the manhoods. "Have you ever been fucked by a black cock?"

"Please Ma'am you must calm down!" Julia tried once more.

"I guess being a lesbian must be really dull... I mean not feeling the sperm of a man filling your pussy?"

"Please Mrs McKinley I will ignore that comment... You are definitely not yourself?" Julia replied with a look of shock on her face, although she knew that Lydia had been programmed to become what she was becoming, listening to her insults was something she had not expected.

"Well how long has it been since a man fucked that dry hole of yours bitch?" Lydia snarled at her P.A.

"Please Mrs McKinley, you must calm down.

"I bet you've got a whole array of strapons and vibrators to get you going?" Lydia laughed as she wrestled herself from Julia's concern.

"I will get you a drink of water!" Julia turned and began to walk out of Lydia's office.

"Don't get me water... Get one of your lesbian strapons and show me how you use it on a real woman!"

Closing the door behind her Julia smiled deeply, the offer was tempting, for the way Lydia looked and dressed did appeal to her, but the importance of what had just occurred was priority. "Perhaps... Lydia one day I will take you up on that offer!" she whispered to herself with a wry smile.

***

Across the other side of town at Feethams High for Boys Lydia's husband was going through the paperwork that needed to be checked and signed by him for the school's week ahead, when a knock on his door stopped him in full flow.

"Yes Carol?" he called a little annoyed that the school's secretary had interrupted his normal busy morning schedule.

The door opened and the bespectacled secretary stood in the doorway.

"I'm very sorry Mr McKinley but Wayne Strauss's guardian is insisting upon seeing you this very minute... I have told her that you do not like to be disturbed on a Monday morning!"

"You mean Hay... I mean Miss Robinson?" he stuttered the very thought of Hayley's name causing his groin to become aroused.

"Yes Sir Miss Robinson... Shall I tell her that you are too busy?"

"Um No... Show her in... Please!" Brian replied gathering up all of his work and nervously looking for a place where he could stash it.

"Very well," Carol murmmed as she opened the door further to allow Miss Robinson to enter.

"I told you he would see me!" Hayley rebuffed Mr McKinley's secretary.

Brian's jaw dropped open as Hayley Anne Robinson walked in, her scent was stronger than ever and the more it caressed his senses the more he wanted her.

Brian shifted from his seated position and hurriedly moved out from behind his desk.

Hayley scuttled in on her stilettos and allowed the secretary to close the door behind her.

"Oh Miss Robinson... I'm sorry about Carol... But she does have explicit instructions from me that no one is to distur-," he was suddenly cut short by Hayley.

"Be quite Brian!" she smiled at him as she teetered nearer him on her heels.

"I've come here today to sort out this little problem we have!" she moved up to him and began to take off her coat.

"Let me... Please?" Brian quickly moved behind her as she allowed him to remove her coat.

Hayley stood and watched as the man, she had been dreaming about being with for so long, placed her coat neatly onto a coat hanger in the corner of his office.

"I hope you're not always this neat and tidy... I'll have nothing to tidy up after you... Will I?" she glanced very coyly back at him over her shoulder as she clenched her thighs together beneath her black knee length pencil skirt.

"I err?" Brian did not know what to say, his mind and his groin were being wrestled into their own corner by the powerful pheromones that her body was giving off.

"Is it alright for me to sit on your couch?" she pointed over to a two-seater sofa by the far wall, which was only ever reserved for important guests of the school.

"Why of course Miss Robinson!" he held out his hand in a gesture for her to take a seat.

Hayley dually obliged her own wishes and very demurely walked over to the couch and with complete feminine charm brushed her skirt under her as she sat on the edge of the chair.

"Come here!" Hayley ordered Brian. "And stand in front of me!"

Brian McKinley did as he was told albeit feeling like one of his own students being reprimanded for being naughty.

"Now as I said I think we have some unfinished business to settle?" Hayley then grabbed a hold of Brian's trouser belt and began to undo it.

"Miss Robinson you sh-,"

"Shush this instant! You naughty boy!" she looked up at him from where she was seated.

Brian did as he was told and stood there anxiously as he watched her un-buckle his belt and tug his trousers down. Then he watched her pull down his boxers, leaving his eight-inch throbbing cock to bob ceremoniously in front of her.

"Oh my word you are so hairy?" Hayley giggled as she ran her hands over his pubic hairs and then cupped his very hairy balls in her hand.

"I'm sorry Miss Robinson I'll have them all removed!" he replied scared that the sight of his hairy groin and lower abdomen would put her off.

"Don't be silly I love my men to be hairy it makes them so manly!" Hayley smiled up at him as she took a hold his cock and pushed it upward. "Move forward for me!"

Brian could not believe his eyes as the woman who had haunted his dreams for so long and had caused his relationship with Lydia to flounder, began to nuzzle his testes.

One by one she applied her attention with her mouth and tongue to each sac sucking in the ball and releasing it, while her left hand ran the course of his hairy thigh and the other squeezed the tip of his cock gently. Then with a loud sucking pop she left his jewels and moved up onto the tip of his cock.

Slowly but surely Brian's masturbating daydreams came true as Hayley's mouth enveloped his cock head and his cock slipped into her mouth.

"Oh Miss Robinson!" he sighed as the tip of his head reached the back of her throat and for a second he wondered where such a very prim looking woman could have learnt such wondrous skills.

The months of masturbating had stood him in good stead, for despite the urge to splatter his load down his dream woman's throat, he found it easy to control himself.

After five glorious sucking and moaning minutes Hayley released his cock from her mouth.

"Mmmmmm.... I'm going to enjoy sucking on your cock later!" she moved him back "Help me up!"

Brian's subconscious was still etched with the programming Madame Grace had placed in him, for he would do everything and anything Hayley asked and although his body and mind was in turmoil and wanted nothing more than to fuck Hayley as soon as possible, he did what she asked.

"Oh Brian I've dreamed of this occasion... Help me up and kiss me!" she ordered her man and soon to be lover.

Brian helped the petite woman to her stiletto feet and met her cherry red lips with his own.

Although Brian was six foot one and towered over her he found it rather seductive that this woman was so weak and powerless in his arms, especially when he compared her to Lydia.

A feeling that was shared equally by Hayley, for her tiny little secret in her panty girdle was throbbing away with every beat of her heart.

Brian could taste the precum of his own cock on her tongue and as his mind whirled in the ecstasy of his dream come true, he then felt Hayley grab a hold of his cock and begin to work it between them.

Pulling away from her man, Hayley then turned around.

"Undress me sweetheart!" she ordered. "Slowly!"

Brian moved behind her and brought his hands around her up onto her blouse and as he leaned down over her she arced her head for him to kiss her neck.

"Oh Miss Robinson!" he breathed in her perfume as his cock dug into her back.

"Please call me Hayley Anne!" she replied as she shivered from a slight orgasm.

"Hayley Anne I've dreamed about this for so long!" he began to express his feelings to her, as he slowly unbuttoned her silk blouse.

"I know you have sweetheart... We were meant for each other!" she sighed as she watched her blouse open and her laced half cupped bra fall into the tender hands of her man.

"Do with me as you please!" Hayley whispered dreamily as her feminine mind surrendered to the presence of such a strong man around her.

Brian's hands then moved onto her pencil skirt and began to unzip it letting it fall with a whisper to the floor, then he tugged at her silk white half slip.

Hayley shivered as she felt her half slip fall from her hips and watched with pride as her nipples enlarge further with excitement.

Brian then moved his hands onto Hayley's panty girdle, but Hayley stopped him.

"No sweetheart! My breasts need attention!" she sighed as she moved his large manly hands up onto her laced half cup bra.

Brian's cock reared harder behind Hayley as his hands glided over her laced bra and exposed skin. He could feel her elongated nipples poking through the material and as ever the gentleman wishing to please he helped both of her nipples escape their confines.

Hayley's crotch tingled and oozed with excitement as her man pulled and tweaked on her enlarged nipples.

"Suck them Mr McKinley!" she whispered up to his chin.

Brian then moved over to the couch and sat down on its raised arm, while Hayley stepped out of her fallen clothes and teetered over him, pleasure written across her face, more so because her nipples were as hard as bullets and were ready for devouring by a real man.

Brian took her left nipple into his mouth and sucked on it.

"Oh Hayley you're so much more than Lydia ever was!" he sighed as he licked and nibbled on her bullet size nipples.

Hayley cupped her man's head in her hands as he devoured both nipples cooing every time he switched attention to the other one.

"Oh Mr McKinley I'm all yours!" she shivered as another semi-wave of orgasm came over her.

Moving her hands from his head she soon found his very erect penis whereupon she clasped it with her small soft hands and began to glide her hand up and down it's shaft. First softly then with an increase of speed, making sure that each time her hand squeezed harder and rougher when she came upon its bulbous head.

Brian moaned softly as he sucked harder on his dream woman's nipples his hands sliding her lacy bra straps free from her shoulders.

Hayley felt the straps fall and with her free hand unclasped the single clasp that held her bra in place.

Brian devoured her breasts with absolute pleasure, but his cock was wavering on the verge of an explosion and as the thought of her small breasts fully exposed for him to see were now more than an unfulfilled dream, he just had to have a good look at them.

Knowing that the sight of her BB sized breasts would take him over the edge, he pulled away from Hayley's breasts.

Her breasts were indeed tiny, but her aureoles covered the small mounds of flesh perfectly, then as he smiled with wonderment at her solid nipples he could not contain his load no more.

Hayley smiled with delight as his cock shot forth a thick stream of manly juice up into the air and all over her breasts and belly.

"Oh you dirty man!" she smiled continuing to pump his cock for more.

"I'm sorry Hayley, it's just well?" he found it hard to find the right words to placate his release.

"I hope there's more to you than just this?" she then wiped a huge glob of his sperm with her long nailed finger and brought it to her mouth to taste it.

"Oh yes Hayley Anne there is plenty more for you... Believe me!" he smiled back at her.

"Well I suppose it's time you sank those teeth into my crotch!" Hayley then moved aside and positioned her self on to the couch, lifting her legs up into the air so Brian could get a good view of her damp and wet crotch.

Brian knelt down and his eyes widened as he glanced upon the other object of his desire, Hayley's crotch.

"Feel how excited you've made me!" she egged him on. "Sink your teeth into it!"

Brian drove his head into her panty girdled and pantyhosed crotch, she was right she was soaked and the smell of her was so delightful he began to lick and suck at the gusset of her exposed crotch.

Hayley cooed with pleasure as her chosen man sank his face into her crotch. She could not believe that she was finally alone with a man and more importantly a man who wanted nothing more than to do as she asked.

Stroking his greying black hair she grinded her crotch up into his face, praying that his teeth would find her tiny little treasure that so wanted to be sucked and bitten.

"Ohhhhh... Brian do you feel me?" she sighed as another orgasm sent her body writhing with pleasure.

Brian had felt a tiny protrusion in his exploration of her soaked gusset, but he could not fathom out what it was.

"Brian stop!" Hayley ordered him.

Brian did as he was told and moved his head from her crotch.

"Brian I want you to rip my panty girdle and pantyhose away from my crotch... I absolutely love that!" Hayley ordered her man. "But first remove your shirt, tie and socks!"

Hayley rubbed her crotch as she watched the once proud and faithful married Head Principle remove the rest of his clothes. Deliberately her fingers toyed with her tiny penis beneath her gusset teasing it into another wave of feminine delight and as Mr McKinley now stood before her naked she could not believe how lucky she was.

"Oooooooooh Mr McKinley you are so hairy!" her eyes widened as she looked at the thick mane of chest hair covering his upper torso, sure he had love handles and was a little on the paunchy side, but he was a man. And at this exact moment in time he was her man, Hayley Anne Robinson's man.

***

Brian McKinley felt like the only virile male in the world as he sauntered stark naked up to Hayley, his cock was hard once more and looking at her crotch he wanted nothing more than to fuck her.

"Rip them!" Hayley growled sexily.

The spell that Hayley had over him was too much for his normal rational self to counter, so with obedience he knelt down and grabbed a hold of her wet gusset and tore it form it her crotch.

Hayley orgasmed again as she felt the force of her chosen mate's powerful grasp.

Brian tore into her gusset with venom and could not believe how strong he was to be able to tear such an awkward garment clean away from her crotch. Yet as the pantyhose split in his grasp he came face to face with something he had never seen before in his life.

***

Hayley smiled curiously up at him as she watched his eyes focus on her crotch.

"My?" was all Brian could say as he came face to face with a very wet looking hairless mound of labia, that had protruding out of it what he could only fathom to be as a clitoris. "It looks like a?"

"A tiny penis!" Hayley dug her nails into the folds of her flesh and began to rub it.

"Well err... My god it's so horny lookin!"

"And it's all yours... Suck it... Suck it now!" she ordered him.

Brian did as he was told and pushed his face into her exposed genitalia.

"Ohhhhh... Yessssss... Hmmmmmm... Brian that's it suck it and nibble it I absolutely love it!" Hayley wriggled with ecstasy as her tiny sex was now in the mouth of a real man.

Brian's cock reared harder and with his free hand he began to rub it, while his tongue and mouth delved a little deeper into the fleshy folds of what he assumed was Hayley's vagina.

"Brian... Sweetheart!" Hayley stroked his head as she felt his tongue parting her fleshy feminine folds. "I'm not a real woman!"

Brian moved his head away from Hayley's crotch and looked up at her.

"I'm not a proper woman honey!" she smiled down at him rubbing her elongated nipples in her fingers.

"Huh?" Brian looked kind of confused.

"I'm a... Well how can I put it... I'm a sort of beta version a prototype of a future girl!"

Brian looked down at Hayley's sex once more.

"My sex hole is lower down sweetheart!" she squirmed with a warm abandonment she had never felt with her Mistress as she held the back of her thighs and showed her soon to be lover her pink puckering sex.

Brian's eyes moved down to what he knew had to be her anal passage.

"It's ok honey put the tip of your tongue to it... Go on!" she purred with delight as she pulled on her nipples.

Brian's mind was in turmoil, a small part of him wanted to gather his senses and stop what he was doing, after all he was in his office and place of work. He had always been a strict advocate to the rule of no fraternising with other members of staff and more importantly no fraternising with any of the pupil's relations or guardians.

Yet here he was with Wayne Strauss's guardian naked and indulging in very carnal relations with her.

"What're you waiting for sweetheart?" Hayley cooed down at Brian, "Taste me!"

Brian's guilt was loosing a battle as was his rational thinking, for as he placed his tongue to Hayley's pink and puckering anal passage, all thoughts of what gender this woman really was disappeared.

His lust for sex and any kind of sex with this petite woman was all that was important to him.

Brian felt Hayley's hole almost try and suck his tongue in as he lapped at it. The smell of her sex was female and the more she groaned and moaned with pleasure he would never ever think of her of anything but a woman and his woman too.

Pulling his tongue from her continually puckering love hole he could not stand the anticipation no more.

"Please Miss Hayley Anne Robinson... Please may I fuck you?"

"Of course sweetheart!" she sighed lifting her puckered hole up higher for him to position himself. "And make sure you fuck me hard!"

***

Brian's cock was hard and ready and as he lowered the tip of his penis into place and against her puckering passage, he felt his cock being sucked in to her like a vacuum.

***

Hayley cried with ecstasy as the man she had chosen as her mate, rammed in and out of her love hole. He was nowhere as huge as Wendy, but Hayley was not concerned about the size of his cock only that it belonged to a man.

***

Brian slapped his balls against Hayley's groin stroke after stroke, the only mission in his thoughts was to pleasure her, he knew nothing of why he felt the way he did about her only that it was what he was meant to do.

Everything about her excited him and as he began to consider the implications behind what she had explained she was, he did not care, she was his and the only thing he was interested in was pleasuring her.

***

Brian came hard and strong his balls emptying their load with well timed precision. He even left his cock full up to it's hilt inside Hayley as he savoured every moment and every flutter his ejaculation had.

Hayley ran her hands through Brian's hairy chest as he breathed heavily above her and pushed every last drop of come from his cock deep into her love hole. She loved the musk smell of his body and could not wait to feel his huge arms engulfing her and dominating her as she felt a real man should do with his woman.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhh... Mr McKinley you naughty man!" she shivered as he slipped his cock free from her sex.

Brian looked down at his lover's love canal as it twitched with pleasure and then began to ooze with his hot jism.

Hayley giggled as she expertly began to squirt his white liquid from her hole. Then she quickly ran her fingers over her soaked shemale pussy and began to rub it all over her crotch and all over her breasts.

"I think your going to be fucking me for a very long time today aren't you sweetheart?" Hayley then tasted the mixture of her juices and his.

"Not just today Hayley, but everyday!" he smiled wickedly as his mind shifted from the intelligent thinking man he used to be into the obedient sex slave Hayley's scent had changed him into.

"Fuck me on your desk from behind and then in your chair!" she ordered him.

***

As the clock reached ten minutes to twelve, Mr McKinley's secretary was finally relieved to see her boss and Miss Robinson walk down the hallway.

She had a dozen or so messages to give him, but as she stepped out of her office to let him know she could only stand open mouthed, for she now knew the reason behind the woman's visit.

Carol Anderson had an eye for description and she could not help notice that the woman was not wearing any pantyhose, for she even knew the shade she had worn when she had entered.

Surely Mr McKinley could not have cheated on his wife and with her trying to run for mayoress too, it would be such a kick in the teeth for his wife if she was to find out.

Shaking her mouse brown and very shorthaired head she straightening her spectacles upon her nose and decided for Mrs McKinley's sake not to take what she had seen any further.

However she would never hold Mr McKinley in such high regard again.

***

Lydia was far from Brian's thoughts as Hayley's mouth went to work on his cock as he drove home, in fact he could not wait to introduce her to his wife, however when he did arrive home his former life of normality changed.

***

For three days solid Hayley and Brian disappeared from any contact with the outside world, the only agenda on both of their minds was each other, phone calls went unanswered and even the disgusted looks of the McKinley's neighbours never distracted them from mating rituals.

Especially the open display of Hayley's tiny breasts being flattened upon the very visible full length front window as Brian's cock pumped ferociously away behind her.

Although there was only three other houses in their small mews all of their neighbours witnessed their act of carnal pleasure at least one time or another.

***

It was Thursday by the time Hayley's body had ceased its craving for sex and as Celeste had pointed out to her, it would be safe for her to be around other males without them wanting to mate with her.

Hayley felt complete as she went about tidying up her lovers' large house and as she did Brian's caveman mentality waned as rational thoughts began to surface in his mind once more.

He felt a little hungover as he wandered over to his answer machine.

"Thursday?" he realised the date. "Fuck it... What had come over me?"

Hayley was standing in the doorway as he said those words.

"Sweetheart there's a lot should know, but that will have to wait until the weekend!" she replied moving up to him and placing her slender arms around his waist.

"Oh Hayley... I am just so caught up with you I don't know if I'm coming or going!" he replied as both of their lips met.

"You must go to work... Your secretary and other members of staff must be at their tether wondering where you've got to!" Hayley broke the kiss and looked lovingly into his eyes.

He was an hour late, but then again he was the Principle and Head Master and considering he had never had any time of from work in fifteen years he knew the board of directors would not be overtly annoyed with his unauthorised leave of duty.

However when he did finally arrive at Feethams his Deputy Head Mistress Mrs Irene Moore and several other members of his staff greeted him.

***

"Oh Mr McKinley we have all heard of the shock news and the board of directors have informed us that you if you did return to work that it would be ok for you to go home and return after Easter!" Irene smiled concertedly at him.

"Yes we could not believe it... I mean your wife being sacked for sexual harassment and it all over the papers!" Debbie Westwood a frumpy looking Mathematics' teacher continued.

"And to think Carol phoned the board of directors on Tuesday to report your absence to them," Gloria another of his well-respected staff continued.

Brian's mind was awash with confusion, as the story of his wife's arrest and breakdown filtered through from his totally stunned staff and how his secretary Mrs Anderson had tried to make him look like the guilty party in his wife's downfall.

"Don't you worry about Mrs fancy pants Carol... It's quite obvious that Miss Robinson visited you to comfort you... Wayne told us all about how upset you was over the news!" Irene put an arm around Brian to console him.

"Yes who does she think she is telling us and the board of directors that you where having your way with Wayne's guardian!" Debbie huffed as she too placated Brian.

"Yeah... Luckily the board of directors had been informed of your wife's disgusting behaviour and put Mrs Anderson straight on the matter!" Gloria finished off their chastisement of the school's secretary.

***

With Brian in complete shock he did return home and when he did Hayley and one of his wife's superiors met him. Both of whom informed him that his wife had been dismissed from her job and that the two gentlemen involved would not be pressing charges as long as she under went psychiatric help.

"She has already agreed to this and is under the supervision of a good psychiatrist at Cresswell's Health facility somewhere up north!" Hayley informed Brian as he tried to put everything that had happened all together.

"But... I err... Don't understand?" he stood puzzled.

"Sweetheart you've got me now so what does it matter?" Hayley nuzzled herself into his arms and looked up at him.

"Yes I suppose you're right!" he shrugged his shoulders and pulled Hayley into him and began to kiss her.

"Come on sweetheart make love to me you haven't got to go back to work until after Easter!" she broke away from his kiss, taking a hold of both of his hands she led him into his bedroom. "And we've got so much planning to do!"

"Planning?" he replied puzzled.

"Yes planning," she gave Brian a little look of dismay. "Robert is returning from University for Easter and I've got to get this whole house in order"

"Oh yes Robert," Brian smiled as he thought about his son, however his face distorted with concern once again.

"What is it now sweetheart?" Hayley enquired.

"Well how do I explain all of this to Robert... I mean how do I explain you and his mother being in an institution and how are we gonna-,"

"Shhh!" Hayley held a finger up to his mouth to quieten him. "I'll sort everything out I'm your woman now not Lydia and don't worry yourself about money that will be resolved I'm sure!"

Notes:

Readers, Please Remember to Leave a Comment

up
47 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I'm not sure where we are heading with this story!

I'm ok with the setup for the new mayor!

But a few other scenarios seem to have dissapeared.

I hope I can hang in here to see it sorted?

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita