The Softening of Jessie - Part 37

Printer-friendly version

Suddenly Jessie was overcome with emotion. It hit him from out the blue with the intensity of a Mack truck. He was helplessly caught in its grasp. His eyes met Jason’s once again…then he glanced down to Jason’s lips. His lips looked so good…so inviting.. They looked undeniably yummy. Jessie couldn’t think straight…he felt a magnetic attraction pull him closer to Jason’s face. Wait, this was not right…was it? He so wanted to feel Jason’s lips on his…he just wanted them to touch for even a brief moment. That would be ok right? It didn’t matter, he had no say in the matter. He felt as if he was not in control of his actions any longer. He glanced at Jason’s eyes once again as their lips got closer. Jason’s eyes had almost a glazed look on them, Oh they were so handsome! Caught up in the moment, Jessie let his emotions fully take over as his lips met Jason’s.

...We're talkin' about Jason's Girl!...

The Softening of Jessie

Part 37

By AshleyTS


 

Jessie glanced down at his hand as it swung slightly holding unto Jason’s. There wasn’t anything wrong with two boys holding hands right? He looked around at some other people in the park. No-one was giving them odd looks. He saw quit a few boys holding girls hands strolling along. He was sure that a least some of those couples involved boys who have developed a female body form like himself. His mind was set at ease and he enjoyed the moment.

“So what do you enjoy doing?” Jason asked striking up a conversation with the pretty girl.

“Well, I’ve changed a little Jason. I used to be into sports a lot but lately I’ve been all about going to the mall & hanging out with your sister. She’s pretty awesome.”

“Cool, I like the mall too. You used to be into sports? Like what? Watching them or playing?” Jason asked. He couldn’t imagine her playing sports after her obvious lack of coordination or any hint of physical dexterity today.

“I used to watch baseball & basketball but I’m not really into them anymore. They seem kind of boring to me now. I’m sure that sounds silly & totally not like me. As far as playing sports I must tell you that I am a killer soccer player.”

“Oh yeah? Soccer huh? You ever play on any teams?”

“Yep, for 3 years.” Jessie replied. That was weird how Jason didn’t remember that since he was in the same league as Jessie. Jessie figured that Jason most likely decided to just start over from scratch with him. Jessie didn’t mind playing along.

“Wow, 3 years huh? I was in a soccer league for 3 years as well. So you think you could kick my butt on the field?” Jason teased.

“Oh please! You know I could run rings around you!” Jessie replied knowing that Jason knew he was a far better player. Jessie was always one of the MVP’s for his league. He was fast, very agile and could maneuver the soccer ball in ways that would leave the opponents in the dust. Jessie always felt that Jason was a bit jealous of him. Jason just wasn’t as athletically gifted on the field and that was that.

“Is that a challenge girl? I like you, you’re feisty! I would have to put you in your place though on the field.” Jason joked. He really couldn’t see Jessica as being a good soccer player. He imagined her as the type of girl who spent hours playing with her hair & makeup while reading Vogue & such.

“You find a soccer ball & some grass and it’s on Jason.” Jessie stated as he accepted the challenge.

“I’ll keep my eyes on the look-out”

“I like your lip gloss. It’s very shimmery.” Jason complimented Jessie. His lips were a very shiny pink tone.

“Thanks. I have some in my purse if you want to try some on.” Jessie asked. He noticed that Jason didn’t have any make-up on at all & thought it would be nice to offer.

“Ha! Nah, I think it looks better on you for sure.” Jason replied. He liked her sense of humor.

“Your sister is responsible for that. She did my makeup today.”

“Well she had a great canvas on which to work.”

“Hey now, look at that! Do I see what I think I see?” Jason asked as he looked at the large patch of grassy area with picnic tables sporadically placed. There was a basketball court as well as a jungle gym for the kids. And what do you know…there was a soccer net and 3 or 4 soccer balls in plain sight.

“Yes it is. So are ya ready to eat your words?” Jessie challenged.

“Bring it on girl.”

The two headed to the grass and the soccer balls. Walking in grass was hard to do in heels Jessie thought. In fact, he couldn’t remember ever playing soccer in high heels.

“I think that you have an unfair advantage Jason. You’re not wearing high heels & I am.” Jessie stated wondering if Jason intentionally didn’t wear heels for a reason. Wait, boys don’t wear heels right?

“You could take them off. We are on grass ya know. To make it fair I’ll take off my shoes as well if that makes you feel better.”

“Yes it does.” Jessie said as he unbuckled the straps and removed his heels.

“Shoot, I should take off my pantyhose as well. The last thing I want is a run.”

“The things you girls have to go through. Having to walk in high heels, worrying about getting runs, making sure your make-up is just right. I don’t envy you.”

“Oh it’s not that bad. I’m still getting used to wearing heels and the whole make-up thing, but I really enjoy wearing pantyhose. It can kind of ruin your day if you get a run thought. I’ll be right back.” Jessie said as he walked to the ladies room.

Jason watched her as she headed towards the restroom. She had such a great ass & she knew how to work it. It had the perfect amount of sway and jiggle.

Moments later Jessie return with his pantyhose bunched up in his hand. He tucked them into his heels.

“Ok, let me show you how it’s done.” Jessie stated. He moved the ball with his foot. It was weird because he found himself in the same predicament he had with the baseball throw. He knew that he knew how to play soccer & how to kick & maneuver the ball but it was just so fuzzy. He couldn’t remember how to do anything. It was almost like he had never kicked a ball in his life. He tried to play it off hoping it would come back to him.

“So why don’t you kick the ball to me Jess?”

“Okay.” Jessie replied as he gave it an attempt. The ball ended up going a bit sideways missing his aim by about 10 yards. Crap that was not good!

“Whoah girl. You’re making me run.” Jason laughed. He knew that Jessica didn’t know how to play soccer. Maybe he could get her to run a bit and get a glance under her short skirt.

“Okay, I’ll kick you the ball then you try to get it past me and into the net ok?”

“No sweat.” Jessie said. He was sure that his skills would return and he would leave Jason in the dust.

Jason kicked the ball right at Jessie. It quickly approached him…what should he do??? Dang, he knew how to play soccer! How was he going to stop the ball??? He couldn’t remember!

The ball zipped past Jessie as he stood there frozen. He felt so embarrassed. He ran after the ball and began trying to advance it. A small kick at first, then another. It wasn’t pretty. It felt like he had never kicked a ball before.

“I’ll give you a five second head start before I come after you.” Jason stated.

Jessie felt so humiliated. Jason was giving him 5 seconds?!? The same Jason who couldn’t hold a candle to Jessie when they were on the leagues was now giving him 5 seconds? Jessie didn’t understand why he was so awful.

With determination behind him, Jessie tried to quickly move the ball towards the net. He gave the ball a mighty kick which somewhat connected. He swiftly ran towards the ball. He found himself very self-conscious about his short skirt. He couldn’t recall so many moving body parts when he used to play soccer. His ass seemed to jiggle & sway with each stride. The worst though were his breasts. He found that it was impossible for him to run quickly due to them bouncing to and fro.

Jason admired the show. Jessica looked so cute running after the ball. She was such a girly girl he thought. I mean just look at the way she ran. Her arms flailed in a very feminine fashion as she gingerly ran. There was a lot of jiggle from her butt to her breasts. Jason tried to sneak a peak under her skirt as she pranced along.

“Okay, here I come.” Jason said as he ran to intercept the soccer ball.

As he got closer to him, Jessie let out a girlish squeal and attempted to run faster with his arms flailing ever more. Jason easily surpassed Jessie and obtained the ball. He felt kind of bad since he didn’t want to show up Jessica so much. She was pretty awful though.

Jason juggled the ball back & moved closer to Jessie.

“I’m gonna get this past you.” He said.

He attempted to run past Jessie who was very frustrated by this time. He wasn’t about to let Jason show him up at a game that he used to be so good at.

Jessie tried to kick the ball as Jason ran past. He swooped his leg to steal the ball away but missed altogether and lost his balance. Jessie fell to the ground…ouch!

He checked himself for a brief moment to see if he had hurt anything. He was fine and just was shaken up a little. Gosh he hoped that Jason didn’t see up his skirt.

“Are you ok?” Jason asked feeling very concerned for his friend. He should have taken it easier on her since she was a girl.

“I’m fine.” Jessie replied. He wasn’t hurt but he couldn’t understand how he couldn’t remember how to even kick a soccer ball. Jason was so much better than him now & it was humiliating. All of the frustrations and confusion he felt came rushing to the surface & he began to cry. He tried to hold it back. The last thing he wanted was for Jason to think he was a sissy who cried like a baby. He found that he had no control over his emotions however & the tears flowed.

“Hey now, why are you crying?” Jason asked feeling sorry for the pretty girl.

“I’m sorry. I’m just a horrible soccer player now.” Jessie said. The tears continued to flow.

Jason sat next to Jessie on the grass & tried to comfort him.

“You did good Jessica. Maybe you’re just out of practice. Hey now, you’re way too pretty to be so upset.” Jason comforted her.

“Thanks, you have been so sweet to me today.” Jessie replied. He had truly seen a different side to Jason. A gentler, more caring Jason who usually would have rubbed in the fact that he beat him on the soccer field. Jessie was filled with so much emotion that he felt the urge once again to give Jason a hug.

“Can I give you another hug?” Jessica asked as he gently wiped his eyes. “Oh no, is my mascara running?”.

“No, you look beautiful…and yes, I would love to give you a hug.” Jason replied as he scooted very close to her and wrapped his arms around her.

Jessie felt so close to Jason at that moment. It was as if their friendship had grown to an amazing level.

“Thanks, I feel better now. You are a sweet boy.” Jessie replied.

“Thanks, I try my best.” Jason replied himself feeling extremely nervous around the pretty lass.

As they chatted Jessie noticed Jason’s facial features. He never realized how pretty Jason’s eyes were. They were so searing with their deep blue color. His hair was so cute too with its wild, untamed look. There was something dangerous about him, but it was attractive.

“I’m glad you feel better. Hey, you got some leaves in your hair when you fell haha. Let me get those out.” Jason said as he reached to get the leaves out of her hair. She had such pretty long hair and it was done up so nice with its soft, cascading curls.

Jason’s hands in his hair sent shivers down Jessie’s spine. Jason was being so nice to him. He was feeling so many confusing yet exciting emotions. Why was there anything special about Jason pulling leaves out of his hair. Jason was doing it so gently and with so much care behind it he thought.

“There ya go.” Jason said as he picked the last leaf out of her hair.

Jessie looked into Jason’s eyes once again. His eyes met hers. She looked so sexy with the way she did her makeup.

Suddenly Jessie was overcome with emotion. It hit him from out the blue with the intensity of a Mack truck. He was helplessly caught in its grasp. His eyes met Jason’s once again…then he glanced down to Jason’s lips. His lips looked so good…so inviting.. They looked undeniably yummy. Jessie couldn’t think straight…he felt a magnetic attraction pull him closer to Jason’s face. Wait, this was not right…was it? He so wanted to feel Jason’s lips on his…he just wanted them to touch for even a brief moment. That would be ok right? It didn’t matter, he had no say in the matter. He felt as if he was not in control of his actions any longer. He glanced at Jason’s eyes once again as their lips got closer. Jason’s eyes had almost a glazed look on them, Oh they were so handsome! Caught up in the moment, Jessie let his emotions fully take over as his lips met Jason’s.

An electrical charge went through Jessie. Jason’s lips were meant for him. For a brief moment Jessie attempted to stop as he tried to think of what was wrong with this. It was pointless though as he was fully caught up in a wave of girlish emotions. Jason’s arm wrapped around Jessie and it felt so good in his arms. He loved Jason’s muscles, his scent, his roughness. Instinctively, Jessie thrust his chest out knowing for some reason that Jason would like that.

Jason relished his moment with Jessica. She was such a good kisser and her lips tasted so dang good. He darted a few glances down at her chest. From this angle he could see her two marvelous mounds pushing through that lacy bra.

As they stopped kissing, the moment came into focus once again. Jessie realized what had happened and the gravity of the situation struck him.

He had just kissed a guy! What the heck?!? He wasn’t gay! Since when was Jason gay?!?

Jason noticed the shocked look on Jessica’s face. Had he moved to fast for her? He hoped he didn’t ruin it.

“Are you ok Jessica?”

“That kiss really freaked me out.” Jessie replied as his heart raced. How come Jason wasn’t freaked out?!? They were best friends…they were both boys! It wasn’t right!

“I’m sorry. It was my fault. I shouldn’t have moved so fast.”

As Jason said that Jessie became confused. His racing mind clouded up and he had a hard time thinking. He knew that kissing Jason was not right…right? What was wrong with it again? He searched his foggy mind for the answer. Why was he so upset about kissing Jason? Did he rush into it too fast. He didn’t want Jason to think he was an easy girl maybe? No, that wasn’t it. The more he tried to think the cloudier his thoughts became and then…nothing.

“Oh look at your lips.” Jessie said with a girlish giggle. “I got my lipstick all over them.”

“I bet I look pretty silly huh?” Jason replied hoping that he could loosen the tension.

“Nah, you look cute.” Jessie replied as he reached into his purse to grab some Kleenex.

“Let me wipe that off of you. It doesn’t look good for boys to go around wearing lipstick. We wouldn’t want people to get the wrong idea” Jessie joked. Why was he upset again? Oh well. It mustn’t have been that important.
 


To Be Continued...

 

up
105 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Good to see you

one of fav storys do hope the site is up and running soon i miss some of the storys there, it's good your here with this as i just love this story. I do hope you post the rest of it here but i want for it to reopen.

Hugs and Kisses
Melissa Ann

Hugs and Kisses
Melissa Ann

Looks good. But where are

Brooke Erickson's picture

Looks good. But where are the first 33 parts?

Brooke brooke at shadowgard dot com
http://brooke.shadowgard.com/
Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world
"Lola", the Kinks

One of my guilty pleasures

I'm pleased to see this latest chapter. In spite of my often quite vocal comments about mind control, etc., there is something about this tale I just can't resist. Like the box of chocolate covered cherries in my cupboard, I've just got to pull one out from time to time.

Brooke, this serial started on FM, but I certainly wouldn't object if Ashley were to bring them all over here. :-)

Karen J.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

That's a big help

Seeing that FM is down, and likely will remain so until after the first of the year or later. I think they were interested in a little quicker gratification than that. ;-)

KJT


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Enjoying

littlerocksilver's picture

I have been following this story on FM and am glad that you have brought it over here. :)Portia

Portia

Actually

I've never been sure how to use it. (Virtual shrugs)

KJT


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Well, in this case, just

Brooke Erickson's picture

Well, in this case, just click on the URL she gave.

In other cases, got to the site and enter the URL of the web site that's no longer there. If it is archived, you'll get shown a list of dates that are when the Wayback machine has "snapshots of the site from. Once in them you can navigate much like you normally would.

Brooke brooke at shadowgard dot com
http://brooke.shadowgard.com/
Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world
"Lola", the Kinks

Tried

Tried both of those. However, no matter what I did, I ended up with a story and author list from sometime in 2000. Since Ashley started posting after that date, I could not get to any of her story via that method. So, either it doesn't work or I'm doing something wrong. :-(

Edit/add: Oh, here's the problem. We're sorry, access to http://fmstories.com has been blocked by the site owner via robots.txt.

Wadda ya know!

KJT

Thanks to Avid Reader over on the Cyberboard for that info. :-)


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Wayback Machine

Using the Wayback Machine is an excellent idea but it is not a complete archive by any means. I have loaded it many times using URL of Fictionmania (www.fictionmania.com/) and it always go back to the year 2000. Does have some stories but also has many holes and missing pieces. Their may be some way to find more recent stories but I don't know how. If you check your link Beverly it goes back to 12/03/00.

Hugs, Kristi

Kristi Lynne Fitzpatrick

Wayback..

Beverly Colleen's picture

only takes you to pages that are actually archived, of which there are so many in FM and considering its search engine, you will only get what is there or a message saying not found. Unfortunately as far as the link I gave, which IS the latest archived for the front page of FM on Oct 12, 2007, which is even spelled out in the link itself, this does not mean the same for any of the search engine pages including the "New in the last 1,3, or 7 days." Most of the 2nd and 3rd tier pages archived only go back to earlier years, such as the author quicklist and other search engine result. If you link directly to the wayback machine's home page at http://web.archive.org/ and then input whatever FM webpage address you want you will see only the individual pages listed.

I didn't necessarily put the link up for AshleyTS' story, just for the wayback machine's archive with FM's main address already linked with the LATEST page possible archived.

Beverly Colleen

Quote - "Assumption is the mother of all fuckups."

**********
I am a leaf on the wind, but someone turned the fan off.

I'm pretty sure this is

I'm pretty sure this is Chapter 37. I saved all the previous chapters to my hard drive, and that's what the latest number was up to.

In any case, good to see that you're still writing this.

chapter???

Sorry all, I forgot what chapter I was on lol. I actually lost all the previous chapters when my computer died. I have a new one, but am waiting for fictionmania to come back up to retrieve them all.

I have the whole story

I have the whole story saved, including the two most recent chapters. So just e-mail me. I provided it in a reply in the following chapter.

By the way, this one (the one you have labeled as 34) is 37, and the next one (which you have labeled as 37) should be 38. So succeeding chapters should count from 39.

Female soccer players

One thing I've been thinking. Why shouldn't Jessie be able to play soccer? There are a lot of good female soccer players. In fact, I'd guess that roughly six of ten youth soccer players around here are girls. Whowever made those reprogramming CD's is a sexist pig.

KJT


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

I agree

I am not a fan by any means of stories where the person is brainwashed or forced. They could just have used brainwashing to removed the hostilities instead of transforming him into a girl.

They are removing all memories with these brainwashing CDs, which is really a bit too much. Actually, when I read this I was hopping that Jessie would play very well and would show up Jason. Jason is a big arsehole if anyone remembers the other parts of this tale. Jason uses such words as faggot when talking about gays. Jason is nice to Jessie because he is an arsehole that wants to get in her knickers, not because he is a nice bloke. Jason is anything but a nice bloke, and even Jason sister would agree to that. Speaking of Ashley, she isn't really so nice either. She is just into a game with Jessie and thinks it is a bit of fun to tie her arsehole brother with Jessie.

Yes, it would have been a pleasure to see Jessie beating Jason at football (soccer). Instead we see Jessie crying. The whole image of Jessie is this weak sissy girl who is only interested in makeup. Why not Jessie as a pretty, but strong minded woman, capable of handling her own with guys such as Jason.

Point Taken

Kimberly,

I agree with you and may take my next story in that direction or maybe even this one. Glad I have you all talking though :)

Chapters

AshleyTS

I actually also have all the chapters, along with the illustrations I made, in a complete document. I can send
it to you for posting if you want to.

XOXO

Kay

What will happen to Jessie

littlerocksilver's picture

I agree with a number of the comments. There is no reason for Jessie to be totally sissyfied. I think she should learn what has happened to her and embrace the changes. That may take a while. Certainly her athletic ability should not be stripped from her. Let's put some of that up to her nervousness with Jason (the asshole). Maybe some further conditioning can erase some of the negative changes. Considering her physical and mental changes to this point, there is no way she can return to her former self and I am sure no one would want that to happen. I would love to see her become a stronger and more constructive individual and employ all her changes, including the final step, to the best of her advantage. It might just turn out that a lot of her hostility as a male was due to her inner self, a true female, not being able to come out. Regardless of my criticism, I am enjoying the story and am so happy that you have brought it to BCTS. Thank you.

:)Portia

Portia

Hip hip hooray

This was one of the stories I always looked forward to reading new installments of on FM. With the demise of FM, I thought it would never be finished. Thank goodness you've decided to complete it here!