The Softening of Jessie - Part 8

Printer-friendly version

"I talked to Ashley, Jason's sister today and guess what? She had the same sensitivity and swelling like I am having. She said that it would only last for a little while then I would be normal again. If you want to keep me out of school though, I'm not gonna argue, haha!" Jason replied being more than happy to skip out on school.

Amanda and Susan were taken aback.

"Ashley saw you??? With your top off??? What did she say?" Amanda questioned...her heart pounding. What if Ashley turned them in? Is this illegal?

The Softening of Jessie

Part 8

By AshleyTS


 
Jessie returned home just in time for dinner. Mom and Grandma were putting their finishing touches on the meal. Ahhh, he loved the smell of his mom's meat balls and spaghetti! "Just in time," he thought.

"Hey all. Smells good!" Jessie exclaimed.

"Oh hi dear. Have a seat...you're just in time," Amanda said as she placed a bowl of aromatic spaghetti in front of her sweet child. "We need to talk Jessie. It's about school."

"Oh yeah, I promise I haven't started any more trouble mom," Jessie said defending himself out of instinct.

"It's not that Sweety, it's just that with your 'infection' and all we think it's best that you stay away from others until you're better. You wouldn't want this to spread to any of your friends would you?" Mom asked trying to tug on his emotions.

"No mom, I wouldn't. I talked to Ashley, Jason's sister today and guess what? She had the same sensitivity and swelling like I am having. She said that it would only last for a little while then I would be normal again. If you want to keep me out of school though, I'm not gonna argue, haha!" Jason replied being more than happy to skip out on school.

Amanda and Susan were taken aback.

"Ashley saw you??? With your top off??? What did she say?" Amanda questioned...her heart pounding. What if Ashley turned them in? Is this illegal?

"She was sooo sweet mom. She told me all about how her chest was swollen like mine and how everything turned out fine. She really put me at ease although she did have a smirk on her face most of the time. She seemed surprised at my undershirt at first which was odd. I mean, what's so dang weird about a boy wearing an undershirt? After that though, she was very cool and said that she would be around for any advice or guidance that I need."

"Oh, that's wonderful. I was hoping she would be supportive," Amanda said in a very relieved sigh. Ashley probably would be happy to see Jessie "the Menace" softened up a bit she thought. Another ally would be a welcome addition too.

The three ate their dinner as Jessie explained the rest of what went on at Ashley's house.

He always thought of Ashley as just another hot cheerleader who would never take a second glance at him, but he was finding out that she was so much more. He could see himself hanging out with her and just doing stuff...maybe watching a movie or just sitting around talking.

Just then, Jessie dropped a meatball on himself. It started on the middle of his shirt and bounced unto his pants splattering all over his right leg.

"Crap!" Jessie exclaimed as his clothes were soiled by the killer meatball.

"Oh dear," Susan said, "You need to get out of those clothes immediately. My great grandmother's pasta sauce will most definitely stain those clothes."

"Ok, I will be back in a couple minutes," Jessie said as he got up to run to his room for a fresh set of clothes.

"Oh no...hold up Jessie," his mom countered, "you are not putting on a new set of clothes this late. Go into the laundry room, take off your clothes and put them in the laundry. I will get you something to wear."

Jessie headed into the laundry room as Amanda ran to her bathroom and grabbed her bath robe. It was a light cotton material that was peach in color. It had sleeves that ended just under the elbow and the bottom landed about knee length. Other than a little flowery embroidery on the left side and the feminine cut to the design it was pretty unisex.

Amanda knocked on the laundry door. "Can I come in?"

"No mom! I'm in my underwear," Jessie proclaimed.

"It's ok dear...all your parts are covered silly."

With that Jessie opened the door. Amanda tried to keep a poker face as she saw what looked somewhat like her son. His body had changed substantially in the last weeks. He stood there in his camisole and panty set looking very much more like a young girl than a boy. His chest had not changed much since she had seen it last but the two bumps protruded in a way that signaled nothing else but the onset of blossoming breasts. His pretty pink panties look so lovely on his feminine looking rear end. Their low cut really clung three quarters of the way up his hips. He was developing female curves in all the right places. Wow! He even had a waistline.

"Stop staring at me mom!" Jessie said in an embarrassed tone.

"Sorry sweety. I love your new underwear though and it does look like it fits you very well. I grabbed a robe out of my room for you to wear. I figured you were going to take a shower later so you can wear this in the meantime."

Jessie grabbed the robe without complaint and put it on complimenting the flowers on the chest which was music to Amanda's ears.

It looked great on him as you could see a hint of pink camisole peeking through the top.

Jessie grabbed his dinner and finished eating it in the family room with his mom and grandma. A Top Model repeat was on that he had not seen so he became entranced in his new favorite show as he sat on the floor munching on his dinner..

Amanda sat down behind him a started playing with his hair. She noticed how much softer it had become; probably from the hormones and his better upkeep on it lately. She took her brush from the adjoining table and started combing it out. His hair had gotten longer and fell just beyond shoulder length.

Jessie loved the way it felt being brushed. The prongs of the hair brush gliding across his scalp...the gentle tug of the hairs. Intent on, relishing every moment of his show he zoned out of all the fuss going on with his hair. He felt his mom's fingers on his head as they pulled his hair first from the left, then from the right and then back again. He felt a sense of tightness beginning on the top back of his head which moved downwards. He could feel his mom's hands working very quickly as it almost felt like she was tying knots on his head. Finally, as the tightness finished up at the bottom of his head he felt his mom twist something and felt a soft fabric brush against his neck.

Once commercial break came Jessie's attention was drawn to his head. He reached up to see where the tightness came from and his hands met firmly woven hair. Surprised he moved his hands down his head finding no loose hairs...they were all tightly formed together. When he got to the bottom he felt a fuzzy, feathery soft fabric wrapped around the end of his tied hair.

"What the heck? What did you do to my hair mom?"

"Sorry, I was bored so I just decided to play with it. Why don't you go check it out? It looks like those rapper's hairstyles...what do they call that? Cornrows? Braids?" Amanda calmly suggested smirking a little at her son's very feminine French braid held together with a frilly white scrunchie.

Jessie got up and ran to the bathroom and looked at his hairstyle in the mirror. His hair looked like Snoops he thought! Very cool mom, very cool! The band used to tie it was a little much, but it did feel so lovely brushing against the back of his neck. Mom was full of surprises lately. "Maybe she isn't as lame as I thought she was," Jessie concluded. "I love it Mom!" Jessie exclaimed as he re-entered the family room. "Can I keep it like this?"

"Sure sweety but you'll have to undo the braids to take a shower, but I can braid it again tomorrow if you want," Amanda offered as Susan looked on with a big grin on her face.

Excited about his newfound hairstyle, Jessie finished watching his show and headed up to take a shower. He admired his hairdo for a few minutes more in the bathroom mirror. He loved the way the braids inter-lapped and how his hair was pulled away from his face and ears. "I wonder if mom would let me keep the hair band?" he thought as he had grown fond of its
soft fabric.

Alas, though, he unraveled his hair and took off his robe. He gently took off his camisole, pulled down his panties and hopped into the shower. As he lathered up his body with the sweet smelling body wash he noticed that his legs were still very smooth. It had been a couple weeks and he saw no sign of any hair. That was good news he thought. Who wants to shave their legs all the time haha. As he ran his sponge gently over his chest he noticed that it wasn't quite as sensitive as it had been days earlier. This was a great relief to Jessie. Ashley was right...this was only a temporary thing and he would be back to normal in no time. As he carefully prodded his two mounds he noticed that the swelling had not gone down at all. In fact, his two bumps seemed a bit larger than before.

"It's ok," he thought, "if the sensitivity had decreased, then the swelling will go down next."

During his "examination" Jessie discovered that his nipples had become sensitive in a somewhat different way. Where there once was pain, now there was something that felt good...very good! He turned off the shower and began carefully rubbing his nipples. They quickly jutted out and hardened which he felt was a little strange but was too caught up in the moment to care. Wow! This felt so intense...so incredible! He continued to rub and caress his swollen nipples and felt something very sexual building up inside of him. As the rubbing got more intense, so did the feeling that he was building towards a peak. Her continued caressing his nipples until he could not take it any more. Suddenly his body felt a huge orgasmic release that sent shivers up and down his spine. His knees buckled as he had to grab a handrail to hold himself up. He looked down
at his penis and noticed that he was cumming...or well, sort of cumming. His penis was not erect at all. It was still soft and small but was oozing that same clear, watery liquid that he had seen yesterday. It poured down his leg in one steady stream without any spasms by his penis.

"What just happened???" he asked himself. That was definitely not normal by any stretch of the imagination. It did, however, feel absolutely incredible! After a minute of reflection he came to a realization. Heck, if he had two ways to pleasure himself instead of just one, then more power to him.

Jessie rinsed himself off, put on his pajamas and finished the night listening to his cd.
 


To Be Continued...

 

up
94 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos