The Softening of Jessie - Part 9

Printer-friendly version

"Those are tights Jessie. The kind you see wrestlers wear...I thought you might want to have the whole outfit, so I splurged and got you them," his mom offered.

"Cool! Why don't they have openings in the bottom of the legs though?"

"That's the way they are designed. You don't notice it with wrestlers cause they usually wear boots....and no, I'm not buying you the boots too."

"I guess I will take what I can get. I'll be right back!"

Jessie ran upstairs with his new workout gear. This was pretty cool...he wondered how jealous Jason would be when he saw these?

The Softening of Jessie

Part 9

By AshleyTS


 
Amanda crept into Jessie's room and reached over to turn off his alarm clock.

"It's Ok honey, go back to sleep...you're not going back to school until that infection goes down," she calmly explained to Jessie, who had woken up. He laid his head back down and drifted again off to sleep.

Amanda eyed her son as he slept. He looked so peaceful, and dare she say happy? Although the idea of changing him into a female was extreme on all scales, she felt that this was the only solution to his troubles. She wondered, however, how he could be so oblivious to the changes that were occurring to his body. Those cd's must have one powerful message in them.

She looked over his body as he had his covers kicked off. He laid on his side and she could clearly see a change in almost every aspect of his body makeup. His arms looked thinner. Where there used to be a bulge of bicep, there was only a straight line. As she moved down, she could see those two small forming breasts pushing out his lavender camisole top. His waist curved inwards slightly...not much, but she could see that it wouldn't be long before an hourglass formed. His hips and backside had grown noticeably and there was a soft curve from the top of his legs to his knees that was most definitely beautiful. He still insisted on wearing those baggy sweat pants to bed to her dismay. Her curiosity got the best of her as she carefully pulled the elastic of his sweats to see if he had on the matching set to his camisole. To her delight she found the lacy band of his lavender panties caressing his growing behind.

"Look at those darling toes," she thought as she admired their rosy polish.

She glanced at his face, which seemed to get prettier and prettier. It had become a little more delicate she thought. Looking at him she could see the girl coming out, as the boy was being pushed further and further away. She let him rest.

Jessie woke up three hours later. Wow, what a sleep! He got out of bed and went to the bathroom to pee. As he sat there he wiggled his pretty toes and built his ego up a bit for the fantastic job he did on them. He wiped and stood up pulling his panties over his hips first, then following with his sweats.

He hopped downstairs to see what the ladies where doing.

"Whoa, looks like Mr. Sleepyhead finally decided to get up," Susan joked.

"Yeah, I guess I was really tired. How's the workout going?" Jessie asked.

His mom and grandma were doing a workout to their favorite video. He remembered how that woman on that tape used to make him so
horny...perhaps he should sit and watch for a while? Haha.

"Why don't you join us Jessie?" His mom asked and jokingly added, "You are looking a little pudgy lately."

"I really should work out. It has been weeks since I lifted weights or did anything physical in that case. Do you really think that workout tape will help me though?" Jessie asked. He didn't see any men in the video, which caused some concern...he wasn't gonna work out to some exercise made for girls, haha.

"Oh Jessie sweety, this tape will absolutely help with your 'new' problem areas. Your dad used to try some of these routines, so don't think it's just for women ok?" Amanda convincingly countered.

"Alright, I really do want to get rid of some of my weight gain, so let's do it. Move over ladies!"

Jessie jumped in the middle of the women and started to follow the routine.

"Whoah, hold on there! You need to put on some workout clothes first. Especially with aerobic exercise, it is important to wear the proper gear. I bought you something to wear...here...open the bag," Amanda replied to her son, as she handed him a plastic bag with the logo Danskin on it.

Jessie opened the bag and pulled out what looked like a woman's one piece swimsuit. It was black and stretchy.

"What the heck is this? It looks like what the woman on the video is wearing!" he said, quite surprised.

"Sweety, I bought you that for a couple reasons, ok? First, it is not just for women. You really should pay more attention Jessie.
Professional wrestlers wear the same thing...think about it for a minute."

You are good Amanda...real good.

"Yeah, I suppose they do wear them, but they don't cover up the whole chest do they?" Jessie argued back.

"No, they don't. That's the other reason I bought it for you. With your swollen chest area, you will need some tight support to keep it from getting sore. This outfit is perfect...and besides, I got it in black so that you would look cool. Those pro wrestlers don't have swellings like you do, now do they?"

"No, I guess not. Black is my favorite color too. What if I get all excited though and body slam you?" Jessie joked.

"I may have to put you in a sleeper hold then," Grandma added.

Jessie noticed something else in the bag. It was another stretchy thing. They looked like a white pair of pants for a midget, only there where no openings for the legs to slip through.

"Those are tights Jessie. The kind you see wrestlers wear...I thought you might want to have the whole outfit, so I splurged and got you them," his mom offered.

"Cool! Why don't they have openings in the bottom of the legs though?"

"That's the way they are designed. You don't notice it with wrestlers cause they usually wear boots....and no, I'm not buying you the boots too."

"I guess I will take what I can get. I'll be right back!"

Jessie ran upstairs with his new workout gear. This was pretty cool...he wondered how jealous Jason would be when he saw these? He took off his sweat pants and looked at his new clothes. Hmmm, the tights probably should go on first. He located the tag and figured it would be in back.

As he stood there he raised his right leg and attempted to put the tights on like a pair of pants. "Dang, these things are tight!" he thought. "How in the world do you put these on?" Try as he might, he could not his leg to fit through the stretchy fabric.

"Mom, how the heck do you put those tights on? I think you got them too small!" Jessie yelled out his bedroom door.

"Roll the legs up one at a time bunching them up in your hand. Then put one foot in and then the other and pull them up. Try sitting down to get started," she replied with a giggle, remembering when she was a little girl and what a struggle it was with tights.

Jessie sat on the bed and began scrunching up the right leg of the tights until he had the entire leg fabric bunched up to the end. He bent his right knee and slipped his foot into the fabric. He uncoiled the white clingy material until it reached his knee. Aha! He was unto something here!

He repeated with his left leg. He pondered his next move as the tights encased his lower legs at knee level. He decided to stand
up and started with the right leg by unraveling the material. He moved on to the left, then the right, then the left again. He saw the light at the end of the tunnel as the tights reached crotch level. He pulled them snugly up and around his waist. Victory!

He admired how nice his legs looked in encased in the white fabric. It was like a second skin. The material was thick, but you could see through it slightly. He noticed that his pink toes were still visible in a muted way, but looked very nice under the white haze.

After that ordeal the rest should be a breeze, he thought. He took off his camisole and looked at the leotard. "This one's easy." Standing, he slipped his right foot through, then his left. He pulled the one piece garment up around his waist, then his chest, as he put his arms through the spaghetti straps. He adjusted the leotard, pulling it up to a perfect fit. He could see why his mom recommended it as it kept his swollen chest snugly protected.

Jessie excitedly ran downstairs to show off his new workout gear. He did an effeminate twirl and posed in a rather girlish gait with his arms on his hips.

"Do I look like I'm ready for wrestle mania???" Jessie proudly asked.

Wrestle mania...HA! Maybe as a pretty ring girl the ladies thought. There stood Jessie in a girl's black dance leotard with white tights. The firm fit of the fabric showed off the curves of a pubescent girl who was on her way to womanhood. His breasts where very apparent and looked like two cherries poking through the giving leotard. His hips gently and most femininely curved out slightly, then gradually rounded out at the leg. He looked positively adorable...like a pretty ballerina.

"Oops Sweety," Susan said in an amused tone. "You should take off your underwear when you put on your workout gear. We can see you underwear dear."

Sure enough the women had to restrain their giggles as they could see Jessie's panties through the tights, since the leotard was of a higher cut. Sarah remembered when her daughter first took ballet lessons and had the same problem.

"Go upstairs and take care of that dear," Susan asked holding back her sheer amusement.

Jessie ran upstairs and quickly switched out of his panties and soon reappeared in the living room. The tights were not much of a challenge this time.

"Much better Jessie. Would you like me to braid your hair first? It would be a good idea to keep it out of your face," Amanda asked.

"Yes! Do it like you did it last night mom."

Amanda had Jessie kneel as she quickly did his hair up in a French braid and secured it with a white scrunchie.

"There ya go...now let's get started!"

Amanda started the tape and the three spent the next 45 minutes sweating to high cardio aerobics. Jessie was having a hard time keeping up with the ladies, to his embarrassment. What had happened to his strength and stamina? Not only was he looking more out of shape, but he felt weaker. To add insult to injury, his swollen chest seemed to have a mind of its own...was it jiggling a little?!? He couldn't wait until it went back to normal again.

After the workout Jessie was beat. He couldn't remember a time when he was pushed so hard. It's funny though because he remembered doing much more strenuous workouts in the past and never being this exhausted. It's as if he had lost all his strength.

"How did you like the workout Jessie? Harder than you thought, isn't it? Maybe a little more practice and you will be able to keep up with the girls," Amanda teased as she headed to the kitchen for some lemonade.

"I have to give you credit...it was tougher than I imagined...much tougher," Jessie replied as his sat down on the couch with his legs splayed out.

"Something doesn't feel right," he thought. He felt uncomfortable all of a sudden. It isn't right to sit with your legs apart is it? The proper thing to do is keep them together right? The thoughts engulfed his mind and he quickly sat up and crossed his right leg over his left. "Much better...I can be so crude sometimes, haha." he thought.

Amanda returned from the kitchen with lemonade for the gang. She noticed how girlishly Jessie was sitting on the couch...he had such nice posture lately. She saw him blankly rubbing his nylon clad legs as he sat talking to his grandma, who was so fond of him as of late.

"How do you like the tights Jessie?" Amanda asked.

"I really like them mom. They are like pants, but you don't feel them. Plus they show off my great legs...watch out ladies, Jessie 'the Demolisher' is here! Haha," Jessie joked.

The women found it very amusing that he felt he was the epitome of masculinity, when in fact he appeared more feminine than either one of them.

"Well, you know you can wear them any time. They are not just for workouts. Tights would probably help minimize your weight gain until you lose the pounds too. They hold everything snugly together. You don't want the girls to think you're letting yourself go now do ya?" Amanda asked.

"Good idea mom. I think I may give them a try until I can get back to my former self. Aren't they a little too heavy and hot to wear on a warm day though?"

"Don't worry Jessie, I'll go shopping. They come in lighter materials. They make them so light and airy that you may not even realize you have them on. At the same time though, they will provide the support you are looking for," Amanda explained.

She took a second and pictured Jessie running around in pantyhose. He was becoming so girly lately that she unknowingly imagined a skirt on him instead of shorts.

"Oh boy," Amanda thought, "maybe he is ready for a nightgown...maybe."
 


To Be Continued...

 

up
122 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

End of the family line?

NoraAdrienne's picture

I guess mom and gran have decided that this will be the end of dad's line. Or they didn't realize just how strong the mones actually are.