The Softening of Jessie - Part 11

Printer-friendly version

Ashley had to choose her words wisely she thought. Jessie looked so delicate and fragile sitting there with his knees together and hands gently overlapping each other.

"Well they don't make too many things to deal with your problem. There is something that works wonders but you may be opposed. The only thing I can think of that would help is a training bra. It would be perfect for you."

"Oh hell no! What are you insane?!? I'm not some sissy who walks around in girl's underwear for thrills." Jessie was upset. Perhaps a burst of energy from his male side needed to come out for a fight...even if it was a losing battle!

The Softening of Jessie

Part 11

By AshleyTS


 
Amanda felt like Jessie had enough excitement for the day. After his emotional outburst when Jason saw him clad in his girl's workout outfit, the voice change, and the trip to the nail salon she took him home to relax.

Jessie was thrilled with the way his nails looked. To think that he was so egotistical about how well he painted nails haha. Those women really taught him a lesson or two. As he admired his strawberry shimmery nails he wondered why black was always his favorite color. He began to realize that black was pretty boring. Colors like strawberry red, lavender and pink were so much more fun and pretty he thought.

"Look at my nails grandma!" Jessie proudly proclaimed.

"Wow sweetie, those look very pretty. I'm a little jealous I didn't get mine done too." Susan replied noting how much he sounded like a girl now. Amanda was right, his voice had changed.

Just then the phone rang.

"It's for you Jessie. It's Jason's sister Ashley."

Jessie picked up the phone.

"Hey, what's up Ashley?"

"Oh, I wanted to speak with Jessie," Ashley replied wondering who the girl on the other line was.

"This is him silly. What's new?" Jason answered finding it funny that Ashley didn't think it was him. She knew he was the only guy in the house.

"Jessie? Your voice sounds different. I didn't think it was you."

"Really? I'm still the same as I've ever been." Jason wondered about his new friend a little.

"Okay", she replied. His voice must have changed like his body is. "I was just calling to see how you were feeling. Jason told me he was by earlier and from the sound of it he was pretty rude."

"Yeah, I don't know what's gotten into him lately, but he was very mean to me." Jessie said as he choked up a bit.

"Oh, don't get upset Jessie. He'll grow up one of these days. Hey do you mind if I come over? I'd like to see how your doing."

"Sure, come on over."

Jessie was thrilled that Ashley was coming over. He found himself really wanting her to like him as a friend. It wasn't how he normally felt about her. He always found her very attractive and teased her a lot because she ignored him. Now, however, he didn't seem to get the same butterflies in his stomach when he thought of her.

Ashley soon arrived and was confronted by Jessie's mother. Amanda was visibly concerned and explained what was happening with Jessie and the reasons behind the changes.

"I'm not a bad mom Ashley; I just had to do something to curb Jessie's destructive ways." Amanda tearfully said.

"I totally understand. Look, I wouldn't be over here if it was the same old Jessie. I am here cause I actually can tolerate him now. If there is anything I can do to help just let me know...I think its kind of fun too," Amanda sympathetically replied.

Amanda felt a big weight lifted off her back. Ashley was on her side. This could be a great thing for Jessie.

"There is one thing I think Jessie needs..."

Ashley headed up to Jessie's room and knocked on the door. Jessie opened and invited her in. He was wearing jeans and a t-shirt which were masculine enough. It was the red toenails and fingernails he sported that softened him up. His hair looked so cute she thought. Wow, he had changed quite noticeably since she last saw him. His features seemed more feminine and he moved a bit more elegantly.

"My oh my, look at your nails...I love that color Jess."

"Thanks, I had them done today. My mom treated me to it. "

Ashley was amazed at how his voice had changed. He no longer sounded male in the slightest as his voice had a high feminine pitch to it. She wondered what else had changed.

"So how have you been Jessie? You look good." Amanda wondered how Jessie could be so oblivious to all the changes.

"I've been alright. Your brother is a big jerk though. If he was jealous of my workout outfit he could have just asked and I would have let him burrow it," Jessie said with a quivering voice. He was still very hurt by how Jason treated him earlier and it showed. His eyes welled up with tears as he choked on his words a bit.

"Oh Jessie honey, my brother is a punk. That's why he doesn't have too many friends. I wish he could start being nice like you have." Ashley replied. "Can I see your outfit?"

Jessie pulled out his workout gear and proudly presented it.

She held up his black leotard which was identical to one she used to wear when she was in dance. The white tights were classic. She smirked as she imagined Jessie wearing the outfit and offering it to her brother. No wonder her brother got pissed...what boy wants to wear a girl's outfit?

"Yeah, Jason must be really jealous that he doesn't have an outfit like that to do exercise in." Ashley said trying to keep a straight face but failing miserably. Jessie wondered why she laughed when she said that but left it alone.

"I like your hair Jessie. Did you do that or your mom?" she asked looking at his French braid.

"Mom did it. I'm not good at doing that stuff."

"We should go out and get our hair done soon. There are lots of great styles and your hair is the perfect length to where you can play around a bit."

"Cool. I think I could use a new hairstyle. Something more gangsta, haha!" Jessie replied thinking that his hair was already pretty street.

"Yeah, more gansta homie haha," Ashley teased. "So what's up with the chest?"

Jessie's face saddened again.

"It's still swollen. It doesn't hurt anymore but the two bumps keep getting bigger," he said as he lifted his shirt and camisole.

Ashley was amazed at how pretty and pert his boobies looked as they sat on his chest. Jessie was ready for a training bra for sure she thought. She wondered how much she could push the envelope here.

"Your chest looks the same as mine did Jessie. Don't worry...I know exactly how you feel. You really should give your chest some better support though. You may start jiggling and that could get uncomfortable and even painful."

Jessie felt better once Ashley told him that she had the same swelling. It was so much more comforting knowing that someone he knew had the same reaction or infection that caused the swollen bumps. She turned out fine so he was confident he would too.

"My mom said the same thing today about providing support. I have no idea what she meant though," Jessie replied.

Ashley had to choose her words wisely she thought. Jessie looked so delicate and fragile sitting there with his knees together and hands gently overlapping each other.

"Well they don't make too many things to deal with your problem. There is something that works wonders but you may be opposed. The only thing I can think of that would help is a training bra. It would be perfect for you."

"Oh hell no! What are you insane?!? I'm not some sissy who walks around in girl's underwear for thrills." Jessie was upset. Perhaps a burst of energy from his male side needed to come out for a fight...even if it was a losing battle!

"Look honey, you have swelling issues. If you don't provide some support then it's just gonna get worse. I had the same issues as you remember??? I'm not just making this up. When my chest began swelling like yours my mom got me a training bra and believe me it helped." Ashley said keeping her fingers crossed that she was convincing enough.

"You wore a training bra and you got better?"

"Yes Jessie. I'm perfectly normal now aren't I? You will be too if you would listen to me sometimes," Ashley joked.

She made sense Jessie thought. She had been through what he is going through right now. He should listen to her if he wants to be normal again. Sure, bras are for girls but Ashley wore one not because she is a girl, but because she had bumps on her chest...bumps like his. He looked at her and saw that she was right...she was normal now. To be his old self again he would have to wear a bra...at least until his chest got better.

"Well you make sense Ashley. I guess it wouldn't kill me to wear a bra for a little bit."

"Good boy. Your mom actually bought you one. Would you like me to show you how to use it? It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it."

"Okay, go get it...I'll try it out."

Jessie was so lucky to have Ashley as a friend.
 


To Be Continued...

 

up
91 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Wheee !

Its all working like magic ! What fun! May be Ashley can do this to her pesky brother next, and they can all be "best friends forever"!

Briar

Briar