The Softening of Jessie - Part 12

Printer-friendly version

She was right. Ashley knew what she was talking about from her past experiences. If he was going to get better he would have to follow the same path as she.

"Yeah, I agree with you Ashley. I don't look dumb though do I?" Jessie asked being a little self conscious.

"You look fantastic babe. Why don't you put your shirt back on and see how you like it?"

Jessie put his t-shirt back on and looked down at his shirt. It was a little odd because he could see the two distinct bumps pushing out through his shirt very clearly now. They were perfectly formed and protruded slightly. Something in the back of his head told him that there was something not quite right about this but he couldn't place it. "It's probably nothing," he thought.

The Softening of Jessie

Part 12

By AshleyTS


 
Jessie sat on his bed as Ashley left to get the garment. How lucky was he to have a new friend as incredible as her? Most girls probably wouldn't want to have anything to do with a guy in his predicament, but Ashley was so supportive.

Ashley entered the room carrying a white piece of material.

"Okay Jessie, take off your shirt and I'll help you get this thing fitted right."

Jessie was a little reluctant but did as his new friend instructed. He had lost most of his muscle mass and looked downright dainty.

"Alright Jessie, hold your arms out in front of you."

Jessie held his arms out and Ashley slid the strap openings through and fastened the clamp behind his back.

"I'm surprised your mom didn't get you a front clasp. They are much easier especially in the beginning. That's Ok though, you'll just have to practice a bit. Now the most important thing is to be sure that you have your bra fitted correctly. I think I read somewhere that 85% of all women do not have properly fitted bras…err, not that I'm comparing you to a woman or anything. I'm just saying that it is essential in order to provide the best support and the most comfort. Now let's adjust the straps." Ashley said as she worked the buckles on the straps until she felt the fit was perfect.

"OK, now you want to make sure that your…uhh…chest is held adequately in the cups of the bra so let me show you what you do."

Ashley reached into the right cup of Jessie's bra and grabbed his blossoming flesh with her hand and gently lifted the softness to sit nicely in the cup. She was surprised at the amount of breast she grabbed. She then repeated with the left.

"You want to make sure you are not being pinched and that your swollen chest is riding in the cups. Plus it looks better. How does it feel?"

Jessie took a second to take in the whole situation.

"Wow, it's completely different than wearing the undershirt. My chest feels a little constricted but at the same time I like the sense of support I feel. Because it was so swollen lately, my chest would jiggle a bit when I ran of turned quickly but now it feels controlled."

Jessie was excited about his new garment and how it seemed to lessen all the effects of his growing chest. He was excited that is until he looked in the mirror.

"Dang Ashley, I don't know. Do you see how this makes my chest stand out more? I wanted to keep it hidden but this bra pushes it up and out!"

Jessie was right Ashley thought to herself. The bra definitely molded his mounds into something very attractive and definitely feminine. She was fast on her feet though and fired back.

"Jessie dear, you need support right? You need to minimize the jiggling right? You want to keep your chest protected and restricted right? Those are all things that this bra does. Unfortunately bras also push and lift the chest to make it look more attractive. I think it's a small price to pay and the pluses far outweigh the minuses. Besides, you think it makes your chest stick out just because you're not used to it. It really doesn't look bad at all. What do you think?"

She was right. Ashley knew what she was talking about from her past experiences. If he was going to get better he would have to follow the same path as she.

"Yeah, I agree with you Ashley. I don't look dumb though do I?" Jessie asked being a little self conscious.

"You look fantastic babe. Why don't you put your shirt back on and see how you like it?"

Jessie put his t-shirt back on and looked down at his shirt. It was a little odd because he could see the two distinct bumps pushing out through his shirt very clearly now. They were perfectly formed and protruded slightly. Something in the back of his head told him that there was something not quite right about this but he couldn't place it. "It's probably nothing," he thought.

"It feels better under my shirt than the other tops did. My stomach gets to breathe a bit."

"Well I think you look great and you can't even tell you are wearing a bra so don't get a complex. I'm going to get out of here but we need to get together soon and do something. I'll leave it up to you Jessie. You decide what we do and I'll tag along Ok?"

"I'll call you then and we'll hang out. You know something…I think I don't even care about hanging with Jason anymore. His sister is far cooler!"

Ashley gave Jessie a hug and left. She was surprised at his progress and planned on picking a bone with her lovely brother when she got home.

Jessie sat in his room for a bit watching some TV. He had grown fond lately of Hanna Montanah. She always had such cool clothes on and he liked the different ways she styled her hair.

His mom came home a while later and entered his room. She noticed his pointed chest immediately as he sat there. Wow his boobs were emerging and the bra held them out there for the world to see. They weren't large but there was no doubt that they were breasts.

"Did Ashley leave?"

"Yep, she bailed about an hour ago mom."

"Did you two have fun? What did you do? You know I probably shouldn't let you two alone together haha. She's a very pretty girl." Amanda teased.

"Yeah she is. We just talked about stuff and she kind of helped me put on the bra you bought me."

"Oh yeah? Well congratulations I guess. I hope that doesn't embarrass you. I can't even tell you have it on." Amanda intently lied. She could see the outline of the straps as well as the clasp indented in his shirt.

"It feels good mom. I think it is restrictive enough to keep my chest from swelling up anymore so I'm excited."

"Good sweetie. I'm proud of you for taking this step. Come give me a hug"

Jessie got up and hugged his mom. They had grown so close over the last month that a tear misted his eye. As Amanda hugged Jessie she traced her fingers over his back feeling the bra that now snugly encompassed her son's torso. He was well on his way both emotionally and physically.

"Honey, I bought you some stuff at the store. I think you'll like it"
 


To Be Continued...

 

up
96 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I don’t trust ‘Granma’

The same CD hypnotism she’s using to turn Jessie into a girl could have just as easily been used to teach him manners instead.
Too bad Grandma couldn’t love a grandson unless he’s forced to be a girl.
She’s so smug, laughing at the kid, snickering about how he doesn’t notice the changes.
Post hypnotic suggestion can be insidious.
I once saw a hypnotist give a woman the suggestion that she could not see a certain person on stage.
After woods she became scared half to death when this ‘invisible person’ moved things around and touched her face.
Grandma sometimes acts like Jessie is a fool for not seeing what’s happening.
Did she also do something to Jessie’s Mom to make her accept these things?
The story would be different if the reason Jessie was rude and troublesome was because he was transsexual.
I’m not sure where the story will finish, but there is a real chance if Jessie throws the conditioning to realize what his ‘Loved Ones’ have done they might find him dead in a bathtub.
How amusing for Grandma.

Not Just Grandma

But momma and Ashley as well. They are ALL enjoying what is happening to Jessie while he is oblivious to the changes.
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

well it seems to be a

feminizing course. I do suppose they might have found that might have toned him down and still accomplished the desired effect. But, as they say - desperate needs use desperate means. It's working & tho i'm not sure it was smart, the truely desperate and ignorant will sometime do stupid things to accomplish and then justify the means.

I'm curious if Ashley will prove to be a friend, and or let her parents know how it's caused him to settle down & force her brother on same.