The Softening of Jessie - Part 25

Printer-friendly version

"Ok, I was wrong I guess. Thanks for letting me borrow one of your dresses Ashley."

Jessie gave her a big hug. He was so lucky to have such a great friend.

"Damn you are sexy!" Ashley replied as she reached under his dress and pinched his ass.

"Hey! Stop that!" Jessie yelled embarrassed and a little surprised at how easy it was for her to reach up under his skirt.

The Softening of Jessie

Part 25

By AshleyTS


 
Ashley pulled a denim skirt out of her bag followed by a light blue colored dress.

"What do you think Jess? The skirt is made out the same fabric that your jeans are made out of, so it's not a big change. The dress, on the other hand, would look great on you."

Ashley held up both of the garments to show Jessie. He was having second thoughts about this. He never had worn a dress or skirt before and although he couldn't think of a reason why he hadn't he was still very standoffish.

"I'm not so sure about this Ashley. It somehow feels weird to be wearing your clothes."

"Look, if anything is weird about this it is the fact that I'm being such a nice person to you. I'm usually very possessive of my clothes so you should be grateful I'm willing to share sweety. Now which one girl?"

Ashley once again held up the garments trying to put a little more pressure on her feminine friend.

"I don't know. I guess I could try the skirt on. The dress is really weird and I'm not sure how I would feel in it since I never have worn one before."

"Honey, look at what you wear to bed every night. That is basically a dress. The only difference is that this one is for wearing outside. It would look great on you. If you don't like it you can try the skirt on ok?" Ashley promised.

"Uhhh, yeah...Ok. How do I put it on?"

"Just step into it," Ashley replied as she lowered the dress to the ground and guided his feet into the opening.

"I'm just going to lift it up now," she said as she raised the dress up his pantyhose clad legs and up around his torso.

"Now put your arms through the straps."

"Good girl! Now I'll just zip it up in back and viola! You're done!"

Jessie didn't know what to think. The dress was very form fitting around his upper body and midsection and then flared out loosely. It was short...real short and came to rest about 8 inches above his knees. The dress was light blue with a white ribbon that wrapped around the upper midsection just under his breasts and tied in back to form a bow. The straps of the dress were very thin as well. It did somewhat remind him of his nightee.

"How do you feel Jess?"

"A little wierd. It feels really short. Should I be wearing this even? You don't think it makes me look girly?"

"You look great sweets. I wouldn't have given you such a short dress if I didn't think you could pull it off. I mean look at those legs! You have very attractive legs, so why not show them off a little? Is the dress too girly? I don't think so. I mean I wear that dress a lot and I never get any comments that it is over-girly. Plus it's blue so it won't hurt your male ego to be wearing an unmanly color."

Jessie looked himself over again and it did feel nice to be dressed up a little. He looked down at his legs and admired the shimmer of the nylons. Ashley was right; he did have some killer legs!

"Ok, I was wrong I guess. Thanks for letting me borrow one of your dresses Ashley."

Jessie gave her a big hug. He was so lucky to have such a great friend.

"Damn you are sexy!" Ashley replied as she reached under his dress and pinched his ass.

"Hey! Stop that!" Jessie yelled embarrassed and a little surprised at how easy it was for her to reach up under his skirt.

"Sorry Jess, I couldn't help myself" Ashley joked. "At least you had panties on.

"A couple things though Jess. One, we have to get a different bra on you because I can see the straps and two you should wear a slip under your dress. It will keep your skirt from clinging to your pantyhose."

"Okay, but I don't have any of those."

"Well you are in luck today girl!"

Ashley pulled out a half slip and a strapless bra.

"By the time I give you my clothes I'm not gonna have any for myself," she joked.

She unzipped Jessie's dress and let it fall to the floor.

"Now let's get that bra off."

"Hold on. Close your eyes."

"Oh come on Jess! I have seen breasts before you know. Besides you are going to have to have me help you put the strapless on so whip that baby off."

Jessie reluctantly unhooked his bra and removed it. His breasts gently jiggled as he stood there topless in his pantyhose and panties.

"Those are quite amazing Jess. You'll learn soon enough that they will get you anything you want...very powerful."

Ashley wrapped the strapless bra around his breasts and adjusted it so that it fit comfortably.

"See? No straps so that your dress will look amazing. Now step into the slip honey."

Jessie pulled the slip up. It was very lacy he thought. Lacy and very pretty and the way it felt against his legs was electric.

With that he pulled the dress back up and Ashley zipped it up.

"Wow! You look great now! No bra straps see?" Ashley showed Jessie his reflection.

"Yeah. It looks really good," he replied as he admired the delicate garment that wrapped his body.

"Now let's complete the outfit."
 


To Be Continued...

 

up
115 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Getting Into New Territory

How long until Jessie goes further?

May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Poor Jessie

I just read through everything up to this point, and all I can think of is how totally they're destroying an individual for their own convenience. I guess the last few CDs will tie off the last of the Jessie that was, and all that will be left is an oh-so-compliant girl child who will accept her femininity and cheerfully do whatever Mom and Grandma say. And Ashley is no better -- i wonder how she's feel if someone tried to rewrite HER.

No matter how big a jerk Jessie used to be, no one deserves to be overwritten like a cheap hard drive. *sigh* Sad.

Randalynn

We put kids on Ritalin all the time...

In fact, it's being used as were it no less than vitamins. To me this is just another form of behavioral correction. Is it juste? Not more than any medication is. Is it acceptable as a treatment? Probably not. But to me it seems no worse than any other medicational programs used that are currently accepted. It's also fiction and as such somewhat in a original format. Personally I can think of several guys that would benefit from being treated by a program similar to that our Jeeis is being exposed to... ;-)

K

My son took Ritalin for a while ...

... but it didn't help, so he's trying something different right now. He's very smart, but he has trouble staying on task. And neither medication has changed who he IS as a person -- they just help him focus more.

With Jessie, it's not behavior modification, it's turning him into something he isn't and never was -- and more important, something he never wanted to be. This isn't Aunt Jane's Seasons School, where almost everyone leaves a better man. This is the reprogramming of a boy into a girl -- a girl who didn't exist. A girl who is nothing more than the wishes of whoever holds the strings and makes Jessie dance. Anything they say, even the stupidest explanation, is accepted as fact. As a result, they're turning her into a weak, feminine stereotype (Mom's "exercise program" notwithstanding).

They took away his right to decide who and what he was. Their reasons are unimportant. He might have wound up going to jail eventually if they'd never done this, but it would have been HIM going to jail, because of the choices HE made.

There is a scene in the film The Lion in Winter, when Richard, Geoffrey and John are locked in the dungeon, waiting for King Henry II to come down and execute them. Richard tells his brothers not to cower in fear, but to take it like men. And Geoffrey says, "You fool. As if it matters how a man falls down." And Richard says, "When the fall is all that's left, it matters a great deal."

Jessie never got to choose how he would fall. And now she never will.

Randalynn

Sorry to disagree

Normally, I'm right with you on these type of stories, Randalynn, but not this time. It's hard to take this story seriously, I mean like a real life incident. It's more like a sitcom about forced feminization. You know, like if Mary Tyler Moore and Norman Lear decided to do a half-hour comedy show about a boy being feminized. Sounds kinda sick, I know, but that is the way I see this story. I referred to it earlier on as one of my guilty pleasures, kinda like a militant feminist who secretly likes blonde jokes. I find the SPA/NSOE/etc. stories to be very upsetting, because they are so real. I can't justify them at all. What they do is so-o-o nasty. But this, I dunno. Maybe mix in a little Monty Python with the MTM and Norm Lear, add a dash of Keystone Cops, and season lightly with some Road Runner cartoons.

Karen J.


"Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid."
Sir Charles Panther


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

You're probably right, Karen

My buttons get pushed, and I see red. I do wish I could see past the other stuff to find the funny in this, but most slapstick doesn't fly too well with me either. If I watch the Three Stooges for too long, I start to flinch and wonder about what kind of healthcare coverage the boys have. *grin*

Anyway, enjoy your guilty pleasure! We all have 'em. What the heck, I actually enjoyed My Mother the Car. *LOL* There's my dark secret.

Randalynn

I don't see it

I've got no problem with stories going on the- very weak- premise that a boy who is a troublemaker will make a well rounded and productive girl, so long as the boy is aware of it and, to a point, goes along with it. And I could almost imagine how someone could find this funny- until the chapter where he 'woke up', and instead of seeing where they went wrong they drug him. That's not funny, nor is it love- it's turning a person into a prisoner in their own head.

I'm gonna keep reading, just to see.

CORRUPTED DISKS NEED

to be reformatted, just as Jessie is, otherwise he was going to be a pile of bad bytes!
I know of many reformatted disks who lived happy and useful lives!

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

What is "Right" and what is "Wrong"?

Poor Jesse would have been very unhappy and have a rotten life in Jail. Surely being turned into a beautiful, friendly, somewhat compliant and no longer dangerous and destructive girl is making him/her as well as lots of people who care about her happy, so what is right and what is wrong is - like in RL - not at all clear. Right and Wrong are just value judgements, not objective assessments.

Briar

Briar

have to agree

with the disenters. I was born IS, Man played god & I was stuck in a male body for 40+ yrs before I was able to correct their mistake.

I just cant see force'd fem for many reasons, perhaps some of the petty coat training would have worked, but to force physical changes on one that has no say in the matter, just isnt right.