Lisa's New Whore

Printer-friendly version

Lisa's New Whore
By Melissa Kandy

I stood and fished out my ciggies once more. Lighting one I happened to glance over the street at a shop window. There stood a woman, slim body with boobs prominent. Perched on sexy high heels, light reflecting off her diamante belly button piercing, full makeup and holding a long white cigarette.... It was me!

I hope you enjoy my first attempt...

Lisa's New Whore

After booking in I returned to my car to get my 'things'. My two bags seemed excessive for an overnight stay but this was a stay with a difference. Lisa had specified the hotel and date and as ever I complied with her specifics. The hotel puzzled me though - usually our planned get together's were in the countryside, often in Holiday Inn's and Travelodge type hotels. This hotel was different. It was just out of the centre of an unfamiliar (to me) town and on the fringe of a rather run down area. I knew Lisa would have a reason for this and the thought that she knew and I didn't was starting to give me that butterfly in the stomach feeling. I was also starting to feel anticipation of the evening and night to come.

The hotel room belied the hotel's outward appearance and location. It was luxurious - a suite of 3 rooms comprising lounge, dressing room with sunken bath and shower, and a bedroom - and what a bedroom! Decorated and soft furnished in sensual dark colours and animal prints this was definitely a 'sex-den'. The bed linen was a combination of black and animal print silk.... so sexy! Much as I would have liked I had no time to sit and adnmire it for now. I had work to do. I wanted to look good for my 'Mistress' Lisa. For some time we had expored role-play and over time we had become more 'extreme' if that's the right word. We had explored the realm of BDSM and Lisa adored to play the commanding role. She really got into it, dressing for the part each time with new clothes and looks that quite frankly stunned me. I had long adored the icon of a dominatrix with black fetish clothing, high heels, striking makeup and hair pulled back tight and high. I'd even added it to my repertoire of looks, and enjoyed playing the role myself at fetish clubs, but Lisa was better than me. For my part my favourite role to play was the hooker. Cheap slutty clothes, excess makeup, high heels and all that goes with it was exactly to my liking. The sense of being the 'bad' girl excited me, being a sex object and getting paid to do as required by a punter really gave me that 'buzz'.

Lisa had specified my appearance for tonight and I had some work to do - I didn't want to disappoint. I started a bath running and unpacked my bags in the dressing room area, placing all my makeup on the dressing table and hanging my clothes ready for later. I used the shower to wash and condition my hair which I then wrapped in a towel. The bath was luxurious and sensual with the perfumed bubble bath. After a good soak I began my now familiar routine of shaving all over. The only area I could not reach was my back, but I'd had that waxed only 2 days ago along with the back sack and crack (ouch! - but worth it). By the time I was finished there not a hair below my eyebrows and I had shaved my light beard twice to be as smooth as possible. I am really lucky in that department as I have very little dark hair so a little more foundation that what women would use would give perfect disguise coverage. Stepping out of the bath I wrapped myself in the softest of towels and sat at the dressing table.

First were my eyebrows. I'd been plucking them for some time now at Lisa's request and now I hated to see stray long eyebrows. I'd managed to achive quite an arch to them and they were short in length but that meant I could change their shape when I used eyebrow pencil. I quickly removed any strays and then brushed them upward to I could trim the length (its not just about plucking). The result were thinner and neatly trimmed feminine eyebrows. Next was to blow dry my hair after applying relaxing cream. This helps my hair to go straight. Volume mousse on top helps build body to the top of my hair as I blow dry it. Lisa had coloured my hair two days ago and it was a gorgeous combination of coffee and a dark burgundy. I was so proud of my hair, which I had been growing for 2 years, but Lisa had taken it a step further and helped me with styling and colouring. By the time I had finished my hair was soft and silky and falling well down past my shoulders. Using hair grip I pinned it back away from my face for the next stage - my makeup.

Lisa's instructions were explicit - slutty!! I knew how to do slutty (my favourite). First was foundation - I used a theatrical foundation which needed working with a sponge then setting with lots of powder. I took great care to make sure every part was covered and then blended from my neck onto my shoulders/chest. I used an exquisite brush to work in the powder then remove the excess. I created a perfect monotone canvas for the rest of my makeup. Next were blusher and highlighter to accentuate my features. Blush to my high cheekbones rising up toward my temple, then highlighter above to accentualte the cheekbone line. I also applied blush to just under my chin line and temples. I applied highlighter to my forehead, nose line and mouth/chin area to bring them forward.

Eyebrows next. Using a stiff brush and hair laquer I combed and brushed my eyebrows to shape. With a black sharpened pencil I drew very fine lines from the end of my remaining eyebrows round in a high arch to extend my eyesocket area. I then 'filled' in the rest of my eyebrows with colour. Eyeliner next - very thin to the inner eye area then thickening to the outside. A fine line underneath too. I curled my lashes and applied a coat of mascara. This acts as a base for my false lashes which are black, long and spikey. I am now a dab hand at these but early days had been difficult. I'd soon learned that long nails were a hindrance at this point! After leaving them for a couple of minutes to set I completed my eyemakeup with a mixture of 3 blues, including a very dark blue in the extended socket line with wings outward and up toward the ends of my lined eyebrows. I used stark sparkly white under my brows, the centre of my lids and to the inner eye area. Finally, sparkly dust was lightly brushed over the whole area. Using the dark blue I blended colour up toward the lower lid eyeliner and used a cotton bud to smudge it in to give that smokey look. Lashings of mascara followed to both upper and lower.... by now the look of a whore was definitely there and I was definitely stirring down below! My cock had grown large and was oozing its juices.

The final step was my lips. I used a very dark sharp pencil to draw lines outside my lip line to reshape and enlarge my lips. The first coat of red lipstick was applied by brush and smudged followed by a second coat. This I dusted with powder and coated once more. The effect of full red pouty lips was perfected when I added the gloss. Lisa loved kissing my lips... and I loved kissing her with them and not just on her lips! I squiremd as I imagined where they would be exploring later.....

While I could still clearly see my ears I removed my plain studs (Lisa had taken me to get both ears done 6 months previously and I so appreciated the freedom from just clips) and put in the big hooker loops which are at least 4 inches across. I removed the hair grips and brushed out my hair. There before me in the mirror was a drop-dead gorgeous sexy hooker - I was sure Lisa would approve. By now I felt sooooo horny! My cock was beginning to throb, and I so wanted to release its juices, but I Lisa's instructions were explicit in that I was not to relieve myself until she allowed. Anyway I had more to do.

The next stage was to dress. I began by moisturising my body using a combination of JPG body lotion and matching perfume. Next came underwear. My faithfull wonderbra lifted and pushed my budding boobs into a sexy cleavage, helped by enhancers. Lisa had cleverly controlled hormone intake over the last year, with periods of low dosage, high dosage and periods without. The effect had been definite B cup breast growth, harder and more sensitive nipples and no adverse effect on my cock. I was clearly a woman from navel up. A suspender belt next. This had no less than 12 suspenders which ensured my stockings were held up perfectly all round and very taut. My stockings were 10 denier fully fashined with cuban heels. They were expensive but so so worth it with that wonderful feeling as they are drawn up my smooth moisturised legs. I'd long learned the knack of getting straight seams. Top next - a white silky bouse with three quarter length sleeves and a lace up front. My black bar was clear to see underneath but I like that. Taking the two front sections I knotted then together tight under my boobs, exposing my flat stomach perfectly. My tummy piercings were now clearly on display. One above and one below. I took out the plain bars and put in a bar with large blue stone that nestled in my belly button then on the lower piercing pushed in the bar with diamante stone above and three long dangling strings of diamante below (another gift from Lisa). Then my skirt - if thats what this 6 inch deep band of vinyl can be called! It barely clung to my hips and there was no way it would cover my stocking tops... but then thats what a hooker would wear and somehow it felt just right... It also barely covered my erect 7" cock! As Lisa had required - no panties!

Heels next. I had decided on white knee high vinyl boots with buckles and chains and silver spike heels. I am only a size 6 so Lisa and I had long shared our shoe collection. The only problem with a small size was that 5 inches made me almost walk on my toes. Short steps were vital and I adored the feeling of 'constraint' it gave me. I soon adapted and enjoyed walking round the room to get the familiar sexy feeling back again.

Finishing touches - long red nails complete with diamante and artwork, a black vinyl choker, 6 rings and lots and lots of jangly hoop bracelets! The sound of them was so slutty but for me so so erotic and sensuous. It was time to admire my efforts. I could not believe the horny hooker that looked back at me in the full length mirror, so obviously a working girl up to attract punters to make money. If I had been born a girl there would have been no doubt what I would have done for a career I told myself. I looked like a perfect cock-sucking street whore and was so turned on. I knew Lisa would be pleased with me and I was looking forward to what the evening would unravel with later when she caught up and came to the hotel......

Chaper Two

As I admired my skills in transformation, dreaming of the hot night of sex with Lisa ahead of me, my phone 'bleeped' with a text message. I hoped it would be Lisa and it was. Maybe she was letting me know she was on her way..... but as I read her message I could do nothing but sit down in utter shock. She had made some new demands, knowing full well that I had to comply....

The message came through in 3 parts. I was to finish getting ready and meet her elsewhere. To go out en femme as Melissa was never a problem for me. I had gone out dressed casual very frequently. I had been dressed up more smartly for restaurants and even went shopping en femme. I had gone to night clubs en femme, even fetish clubs before and after I met Lisa but on such occasions we had relied on the use of taxi's/car and little exposure to public. This was different. My instruction was to meet her about 300 yards from the hotel. Out the entrance, right toward the old railway area and she would meet me at the junction of Andrews Street with the street the hotel was on. That was clearly in the direction of the run down older part of town with closed down shops and small factories. God, does she not realise how I look??!! She knew my fanatasy of street hooker but this shocked me to the core..... but at the same time I could not but help get an incredible sense of excitement mixed with eroticism and fear deep within me. Inside, I knew I would do it.

The instructions continued. I was to wear my leather coat (she had taken some pitty on me - at least I could cover up a little!), have the white vinyl shoulder bag complete with lipstick and compact, hotel room key, cigarettes and lighter. She would be waiting there for me and we could speak then.

I was in two minds. I was more than a little apprehensive about this. Thoughts of attracting the wrong type or the police went through my mind. But really it wasn't far to the meeting place and I had to admit inside me I felt an incredible excitement.... as my hard proud cock revealed! I had to do it. Just the thought of mincing in heels down the street looking like a hooker was almost too much for me. I could have cum just thinking about it! I must do it! Lisa would be proud of me and I knew it was what she wanted to see....

Gathering my thoughts to the task in mind I slipped on the coat. It buttoned down to above my knees so whilst it covered most, my legs were still revealed as I walked. I spritzed myself with JPG (lots!), I put the required items into my shoulder handbag and slipped out of the room. The lift was at least 40 yards along the corridor and I was praying that nobody came out of another room. When I arrived at the lift I was relieved to say that no-one had appeared but when the lift arrived it opened to reveal two guys... There eyes fell on me and their mouths opened... I strode in, turned and showed my long nails as I pressed the 'G' button. Mirrors in the lift gave me and them full views and I could see their hungry eyes looking at all of me. God this was fun. I could not help but notice that one guy was clearly 'tenting' his trousers! The other had tight jeans on but even there I could see a bit of a lunch box. I was glad that there were two guys, maybe if it had been just one I'd be at risk... but then maybe that would have been a bit of fun. I so enjoyed flirting with guys! But my experience beyond that was limited - anyway I prefered my Mistress Lisa. But then.......mmmmmm

'DING' the bell chimed at ground floor. I minced out leaving the guys looking on in wonder. I'd have loved to hear their conversation after! The reception area was reasonably clear. A few guests were grouped around the reception desk and that kept most eyes off me as I stepped across the hallway. My spike heels clicked on the marble floor, attracting the gaze of the 'kinky' ones who knew. One was an older guy and the other a sexy looking woman dressed in a black suit. I could not help but notice her looking at me and her black patent mules were at least as high as mine. As I passed by I caught her eyes and smiled. Did she 'spot' me.... who knows and I didn't care. I was enjoying this now.

Out the reception and turn right. The instructions were clear. Thank goodness for the dark - it was just past eight o'clock. At least I would not be quite so conspicuous, I reasoned. However my white boots were definitely something of a giveaway as they were so visible in car headlights. Now quite comfortable in my heels I walked sexily toward the meeting place. 300 yards she said - Andrews Street... After 200 yards the street lights became fewer. I started to relish the sensuality of my situation. The sound of my clicking heels, the tautness of the stockings, the cold air on my legs and under my skirt, the subtle taste of my lip gloss. I stopped to open my bag, took out the pack of cigarettes (VS120's from our last trip to the States) and lit up. I inhaled the warm smoke... heaven knows what I looked like but I think I knew full well - a street hooker! I loved it.

But where was Andrews Street? I must have walked for at least half a mile before I came to a cross roads. Relieved I looked up to the wall and found the nameplate - Andrews Street. This must be it. But as I looked around there was nobody else here. I waited for 10 minutes. Lisa hadn't included my phone in the list of items to put in my bag so I couldn't text or phone her. Where was she? I noticed a few cars passing during this time. They were clearly slowing down to gawp at me. This was quite amusing in a way though I was not sure what would happen if things went further. I was certainly very very turned on! At last Lisa's Merc pulled into view. She drove past! 2 minutes later she returned from the opposite direction. The window wound down as I teetered over. I tried the door, keen to jump in and return to the hotel - but it was locked!

"How is my sexy street hooker?"

I looked over to see my Mistress Lisa. She was immaculate. Hair pulled tightly back and up. Eye makeup striking, and gorgeous red lips. I so wanted her. So wanted to get in next to her and touch our lips together. She was dressed in leather. A black bustier held her boobs tight and forced them up into two round bulging orbs. Her legs were clad in stockings like mine and she wore black mules with the highest heels I have ever seen on her. She was a Goddess. My Goddess - and I needed to worship her. As she had spoken, her hand had moved under her skirt, it was clear she was gently rubbing her clit as she gave me my instructions... I knew she would also be oozing with her wetness and so wanted to taste her.

"Mistress Lisa, may I get in?" I almost begged

"Not yet sweetie, I have more fun for you, and for me... Take your coat off" she instructed

No way out, I complied.

"Pass it through the window!" she almost barked

I folded it once and passed it through the half open window.

"Now, I want you to go back to the corner and stand there like the hooker you are. I will be 100 yards up the road watching. If I see trouble then I will start the car and rescue you. In about 20 minutes the other girls will start to appear. You will have to move a little down the road - say to that shop doorway over there - that will be perfect. You are my whore and you must earn your way now. As its your first time, I will collect you after just an hour."

Was this just roleplay? I wasn't sure. What I did know that I had these incredible feelings of, on the one hand fear but on the other a sense of being alive, as the true me, and at the same time as horny as fuck! I didn't object. "Yes Mistress Lisa" I replied, pulling my knotted blouse tighter so my boobs rose, and then straightening my skirt, I turned and minced over to the corner again. I stood and fished out my ciggies once more. Lighting one I happened to glance over the street at a shop window. There stood a woman, slim body with boobs prominent. Perched on sexy high heels, light reflecting off her diamante belly button piercing, full makeup and holding a long white cigarette, her looks were screaming out "FUCK ME!" It was me. It was my reflection in the window. A street whore and fuck-doll all rolled into one.

After 10 minutes a van stopped and out came another hooker. She stood just 20 yards from me and smiled. I smiled back. I started to walk toward the point where Lisa said to stand. This time I was really starting to feel the part. I swung my hips sexily taking long strides. As cars came near I looked directly in... I was so horny but at the same time not sure what would happen should one actualy stop! I could see Lisa's car just 50 yards away. She was watching, and I knew her hands and fingers would be very busy making her pussy so wet. I knew what she wanted to see.... me getting in a car and being the prostitute I was becoming! She didn't have long to wait.

As I was lighting my third cigarette, my legs apart and facing the oncoming traffic, a red BMW pulled over... "mmmmmm, classy" I thought. I stepped over and leaned into the opened window giving the punter a full view of my budding boobs and cleavage. The guy simply asked "How much?"

"25 for hand, 40 for BJ" I replied "but that's all your getting tonight I'm afraid"

"Sounds good to me, get in sweetheart and lets do business"

Dropping my cigarette, I slid into the leather seat BMW. Now I could get a good view of my punter. Neatly dressed, suit and tie, greying hair and slightly expanded round the waistline, he was pretty good looking - much to my relief. Forty'ish. He also smelt nice (I had read stories of horrible smelling punters that were just plain dirty).

"Business before pleasure darling, so lets have your cash" Even the process of asking for my payment was exciting.

"Here's the forty" he added "when I park up I want a nice slow blow job, OK?"

I didn't need prompting! "Of course! Thats what you are gonna get". I could not believe the natural and easy way I responded. I took his money and quickly stuffed it away in my bag . What I wanted was to feel his cock and as soon as possible.

As he drove my arm reached across and felt his expanding package between his legs. My nails caressed his hardening firmness. It felt good and was going to be big when fully hard. My mouth was watering already.

"Slow down, sweetheart, I like to savour this and I don't want to come too quick"

"But I am so hungry for your cock, I replied" Whilst I wanted to give a good service, I knew it would be better to be quick so I could move onto the next trick. Besides I felt so fucking horny!

I didn't have to wait long, We drew into a smaller backstreet and parked up in darkness. I had been feeling his cock all the time he was driving but now I could get full access. He set the seat backwards and relaxed ready for me to get to work. I fumbled a bit with his belt, button and fly but my skills with long nails were good and he was soon fully accessible. I reached into his silk boxers and wrapped my hand around his cock. I pulled it out, setting it free. I was right, his cock was a good 8 inches and a nice diameter - not too thick for my mouth to take but then not thin either. I leant over kissing the tip of his cock. Already the tip was oozing pre-cum. I took one long lick at his tip and scoooped up his juice. It tasted good - a little salty, but nice. For a few moments I admired his cock - and told him how gorgeous it was. All good whores do that, but in this case it was very true. Without hesitation I took his phallus in my right hand and began to wank him slowly. My left hand started to tease his balls with my fingernails. My mouth had already been salivating for several minutes and I drizzled some spit from my mouth onto his member. The skin to his cock head was getting lubricated and it slid back to reveal all of my target. Slowly I brought my tongue to the side of his cock and licked my way to the tip then underneath on that special sensitive spot. He was already throbbing and I hadn't even got to the best bit.

Opening my mouth, I slowly slid my lips over the head, sucking gently as I did so. I then slowly pushed my head down into his lap so he could feel his cock pushing deeper into me. I stopped half way and then sucked as I withdrew completely, making that 'plop' sound as he left my wetness. I went down again, working him with my hand and sucking. Up and down my head started to bob. I was a cock-sucking whore and loving it! Twisting my head as I went down whilst wanking him with my hand, sucking harder as I withdrew, exploring his head and underside with my tongue I was starting to work up a rythmn. I was fucking his cock with my mouth. His pleasure was obvious. I could hear his moans clearly, then he spoke "Thats right, whore, suck me good. You are fucking brilliant cock-sucking whore.....mmmmm thats so good....."

Mean time, I was in heaven - my fantasy fulfilled.

Eventually I had his full length inside me, leaving it there, sucking with my throat for a few seconds before raising my head. I started to feel his balls tighten... not long now and I would get my reward. "Get ready babe, its on its way" Quickly I sunk down on him again, sucking, to be rewarded by his cock throbbing hard and his warm sweet cum shooting into me. mmmmmmmmm I murmered with pleasure through his orgasm, as his juices filled my mouth and started to seep out at the sides..... I sucked and swallowed as much as I could but he was a deliciously heavy cummer.

After swallowing as much as I could and feeling him deflate as I sucked the last drop out of him, I withdrew him and started to lick him clean. I'd loved the taste of his cum and wanted it all!

"God, that was good. You are a fucking good cock sucker and I want more of you. Here's my mobile. Ring me next wednesday evening and if I am in town maybe we could do some more business at the hotel I am staying out"

"It would be my pleasure" I replied, "I will look forward to it very much. Glad to be of service"

He tidied himself, and as he did so I turned on the vanity light and refreshed my lipstick using the compact mirror.

"You know you look fucking incredible" he said, "I can't wait to give that whore face another good fucking"

"Fraid you're gonna have to, darling, but I will look forward to it too. Lets go, I have more work to do..."

He drove me back to my pick-up point and dropped me off. "Don't forget. Next wednesday" he reminded.

I smiled, reached for his cock and gave it a squeezed, then slid sexily out of the car. As I strode over to the shop doorway, I could see Lisa waiting, watching.... what was she thinking, what was she feeling?....Was she proud of her whore?

up
56 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Maybe I'm a bad girl tonight?

This is outside of what I usually read but I thought what the heck support a new author. I loved this it is really hot. Not sensible but very hot fantasy. Role play come true is really tense and the descriptions here are very good. Not many words wasted and good erotic description. Part two please .

Kisses ,Kristi

Kristi Lynne Fitzpatrick

*Yawn*

Skimmed it, has its place for some but my recommendation is to give it a pass unless you are primed for a perk and a jerk piece.

Kim

There is not a lot of

There is not a lot of preamble to it. Lisa is not a well defined character. It limits the scope of readership to those intimately familiar with the gendre.