The Softening of Jessie - Part 30

Printer-friendly version

"He wants to hang with me again? I'm shocked. I mean I thought he didn't like me anymore."

"Uh yeah. He really likes you. You don't want to hang with him though do you? I mean after how poorly he treated you?" Ashley replied playing along knowing that Jason really liked the new Jessie...the girl.

Jessie thought about it for a minute. Sure Jason was mean to him. He was downright evil to him when he was going through tough times awhile back. People change though right? Jason must have changed! Was his friend truly back?!?

...As she's watching me with those eyes, she could be loving me with that body...

The Softening of Jessie

Part 30

By AshleyTS


 
What a fun day!
 
 
Jessie had such a great time at the water park and talked his mom's head off on the way home. She had doubted her decision to transition her son to a female in the past but had he ever been so darn happy before? She couldn't remember a time. She was pleased with the transformation and his new outlook on life. The fact that he now answered to Jessica was the icing on the cake.

After dropping Ashley off at home Jessie went up to his room to take a shower and get into his pj's. It had been a long day and he was exhausted.

He turned on the shower and stripped out of his shorts, top and swim suit. Oh my! It wasn't the dark color he had gotten from being in the sun all day that startled him. It was instead the parts of his body which did not get any color from the sun that struck him.

Jessie stared in the mirror at the tan lines which clearly outlined the girl's swimsuit he had been wearing all day. He freaked out for a minute worrying that people would know that he had been wearing a girl's swimsuit and think he was a sissy or something. He thought through the predicament however and resolved that he would just wear shirts that covered his shoulders until the tan faded...no big deal.

Jessie looked at his figure as he waited for the shower to warm up. He was amazed but not panicked by how big the mounds on his chest had become. They were very round and extremely jiggly. He contemplated how much larger they would become since they fully filled the 34b bras he had. He nudged his finger into the giving flesh and thought back a little at how hard his chest used to be before it started getting all swollen.

Was he out of shape? He turned around and glanced at his adequate behind. It must have doubled in size he thought, but it wasn't like he was fat or anything. His waist was very small and he looked skinny but his butt flared out. It didn't look bad he thought, it was just....well, a little different than it used to be.

He looked at the small appendage between his legs for a brief moment. It was definitely a tiny little thing that barely protruded from his body. It seemed a bit out of place to him before he realized it was his penis. That's right! He had a penis since he was a boy. He almost forgot for some reason. It didn't entertain his attention much.

Wow, his hair had gotten long! Dang, when was the last time he had a haircut? He turned his back to see how long it was and was pleasantly surprised that his locks ended about an inch and a half below his shoulders. Jessie thought of maybe letting it grow down to his bra strap.

Where did his muscles go? He flexed his arms in the traditional body building pose, but saw nothing more than a small arch develop in his biceps. Where did the mound of muscle go? Once again he found himself thinking of how the look wasn't bad, just different.

His eyebrows looked really cool since Ashley plucked them. They looked good when they were a bit bushy but the high arches seemed to define his face better. He was a pretty good looking guy he thought. He observed his facial features and admired his manly good looks. "I even look good without make-up on, which is more than a lot of guys can say," he thought to himself obviously confused.

With that he hoped in the shower, put on his pj's and called it an evening.

A few days later Jessie and Ashley were on the phone chatting. Those two could talk about the silliest things for hours.

"My brother is driving me nuts Jessica."

"Why, what's the punk doing?"

"He's just bugging me about you. Ever since he saw you at the mall he has been trying to get me to get you to hang out with him," Ashley stated.

"What? Seriously? He really wants to hang out with me?" Jessie asked. Jason had wanted nothing to do with him for quite a while now.

"Yeah he does. Don't worry though because I keep telling him that you are not interested."

"He wants to hang with me again? I'm shocked. I mean I thought he didn't like me anymore."

"Uh yeah. He really likes you. You don't want to hang with him though do you? I mean after how poorly he treated you?" Ashley replied playing along knowing that Jason really liked the new Jessie...the girl.

Jessie thought about it for a minute. Sure Jason was mean to him. He was downright evil to him when he was going through tough times awhile back. People change though right? Jason must have changed! Was his friend truly back?!?

"Jason was my best friend and now he wants to be friends again? He probably was just going through a phase or something. I never thought we'd be friends again but I really really miss hanging out with him Ashley."

"Well I'm going out with this guy who asked me out tonight and Jason was bugging me about getting you to hang out with him. We were all going to go miniature golfing and stuff. What should I tell him?"

"Yes! Tell him that I want to go too! It will be just like old times again!" Jessie replied being as excited as could be. His former best buddy Jason actually wanted to be friends again! This was marvelous!

"Okay, will do Jessica. If I was you I wouldn't bring up the past at all ok? I think he feels bad about the way he treated you so why don't you kind of play hard to get and let him earn your friendship again?" Jessica replied in an effort to keep Jessie from blowing his cover in front of his former friend.

"Good idea. I'm going to give him a bit of the cold shoulder then."

"Great! I'll be over in a bit then and we can get ready."
 


To Be Continued...

 

up
88 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

JUMPING INTO THE FRY PAN

I think Ashley is leading Jessie into dangerous ground, her advice is not appropriate knowing Jessie's situation or is this planned?

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita