The Softening of Jessie - Part 36

Printer-friendly version

This was Jessie's chance! He slid back into Jason's lap even further to the point that his rear end pressed firmly against Jason's hard penis. Jessie thought for a second at how gay that was...but wow it felt so right! It felt eerily natural to be drawn to a guy!

Jason on the other hand was filled with a mixed bag of complete ecstasy and total embarrassment. He was so concerned that Jessica was going to be offended that he had a hard on for her. On the other hand, she did slide back into him. He didn't know what to think! She was so beautiful. He wanted to grab her ass...was she wearing panties?

...Jessie's become Jason's girl! And she's turned out fine!...

The Softening of Jessie

Part 36

By AshleyTS


 
"Hey, they have a cool log ride here if you guys feel like it," Ashley stated to the other three.

"Oh, like the one at Knott's Berry Farm?"

"Similar, but on a smaller scale."

"Cool! Let's go."

The four headed over to the water ride weaving through the mass of people at the park. As they made their way through the crowd Jessie found himself falling a little behind. He didn't want to get lost from the other three but he kept bumping into people and getting stuck in front of others.

Jessie was on the verge of getting left behind when he felt someone's hand grab his. He looked ahead and saw it was Jason's. With Jason leading the way, Jessica held on tightly and easily made it through the crowds. Jason had been full of surprises today. He was definitely a changed person Jessie thought. It's amazing how people can change so much. Jason seemed to be a gentler, more caring person today. Jessie found it sweet although it was a bit soft...and Jason called him a sissy giggle.

After they made their way to the log ride Jason let go of Jessie's hand. He sensed that Jessica felt awkward about it.

"Alright, how many on your party?" the ride attendant asked.

"There are four of us."

"Okay then, you two go in the first compartment and you two go in the back one."

Ashley & Rick hoped into the front seating area of the log. It was one long cushion seat with no partition. Rick got in first and Ashley sat right in front of him. He pulled her back into him and held her tightly telling her that he would hold unto her real tight when they went down the steep incline at the end.

Jessie wasn't sure if he should sit in front or behind Jason. "I guess it didn't really matter. They are both boys so who really cared right?" Before he could decide Jason had already taken the back of the seating area. Jessie gingerly stepped into the log sitting in front of Jason. The area was small so he found himself backed in between Jason's legs.

"Ok, enjoy the ride kids."

With that the ride began. It was so calm & tranquil on the water with the log gently teetering to a fro. Jessie was having such a great time. He was hard pressed to think of ever have such a great day.

As the log began to climb up one of the inclines Jessie slipped a bit back and pressed into Jason's lap a little. There it was again! That hard cylindrical shape in Jason's pants! What the heck was that?

Suddenly it dawned on Jessie...it was Jason's penis! The first thing he thought of was the size of it. It was huge...well, it was huge comparatively speaking. Jessie looked down at his lap and thought about his penis which was contained in its feminine encased prison. When Ashley said that he had a really small penis she wasn't kidding! Jason's had to be 10 times as big!

Jessie wracked his brain thinking he should be really upset that his penis was so tiny. He tried to get upset but in all reality he found that having a pathetically small penis didn't bother him at all. In fact, it couldn't even really keep his attention.

He found it amusing though that Jason had an erection. Talk about crappy timing! You're sitting behind your former best friend who happens to be a guy and you get a giant woody. Man oh man! That has to be embarrassing! Jessie thought back about times when he had hard-on's at the worst times. He tried to think back but it had seemed like an eternity since he could even recall having an erection...oh well.

As the ride leveled off, they began to float again through the waterways. Jessie couldn't get his mind off of Jason's erection. He knew that Jason must have been super embarrassed by having it with another boy in front of him. There was something more that drew Jessie to it though. It was almost innate. There was an unconscious draw to it. Jessie found himself feeling the urge to be close to it...it was almost magnetic!

Jessie tried to shrug it off. He knew he was a guy and that guys don't like other dude's penises. That's just gross! His mind kept coming back to it though. It was huge! He found himself wanting to get closer to it. Maybe if he just kind of nudge back a little further.

Just then the log began another incline. This was Jessie's chance! He slid back into Jason's lap even further to the point that his rear end pressed firmly against Jason's hard penis. Jessie thought for a second at how gay that was...but wow it felt so right! It felt eerily natural to be drawn to a guy!

Jason on the other hand was filled with a mixed bag of complete ecstasy and total embarrassment. He was so concerned that Jessica was going to be offended that he had a hard on for her. On the other hand, she did slide back into him. He didn't know what to think! She was so beautiful. He wanted to grab her ass...was she wearing panties?

Just then the log leaned over the edge of a long drop and before they could even scream it began plummeting down at a steep angle.

"Ahhhhhh!" they screamed until it splashed at the bottom.

"I hope you kids had a great time," the attendant stated as he helped them off the ride.

Jason felt that he had to say something after that.

"Hey Jessica, can I talk to you in private for just a second?"

"Sure."

"Hey, about the whole hard-on thing...ummm, on the ride. I ummm, well I don't know what t say just that I'm really sorry. I don't want you to think I'm some sort of dog or anything...I just couldn't help myself."

Jessie was surprised by his statement. Was this the same Jason he used to
know? He certainly had changed.

"It's totally fine Jason. I kind of figured that you were really embarrassed. I know that happens in the most inopportune places
sometimes. Don't worry about it. I don't think any less of you." Jessie replied with a giggle. He could have used that whole incident against Jason for all the humiliation he put him through, but he decided to let it drop.

The four went over to the check out the picture that was taken as the ride began it's plummet to the ground. "Hey there's Ashley and Rick! Look at Rick's face! Haha! Look at that girl with her eyes closed...wait, that's me!" Jessie thought. Funny. He didn't recognize himself for a moment.

The two strolled along the walk-way just relaxing a bit.

Jason looked over at his sister & Rick and noticed them holding hands. He had really enjoyed holding Jessica's hand when he guided her through the crowd.

"Hey Jessica, would it be too forward of me to ask you if I could hold your hand. It's cool if you don't want to."

Huh? Was Jason going gay on him? Boys don't hold other boy's hands do they? Of course they don't. Why the heck would Jason want to hold his hand? Should he say no? What if Jason gets pissed? Jason had been such a sweet boy all day & Jessie didn't want to ruin it. Suddenly it didn't seem that wrong to hold his hand. What was the big deal with holding Jason's hand again? Jessie mind went a little fuzzy.

"Why do ya want to hold my hand again?" Jessie asked feeling confused.

"I just thought I'd ask...plus I like your pretty red fingernails," Jason said with a flirty sense of humor loving his pretty friend's rosy nail polish.

Feeling flattered Jessie reached out and grabbed Jason's hand. He stopped trying to think of why it had seemed so wrong only moments before. Besides, his hand felt so nice being held by Jason's strong grip.

Ashley noticed Jessie and Jason holding hands. How cute was that? It was nice to see them friends again...friends in a completely different way but friends none the less.
 


To Be Continued...

 

up
81 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

LOVE OR LUST?

Let's get straight to the point!

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita