The Softening of Jessie - Part 42

Printer-friendly version

Jessie stood up and walked to the door mirror. He gasped as he saw the pretty girl looking back at him.

He examined his face which was downright pretty. His hair had grown so much! Thin, arched eyebrows? He continued in an almost surreal-like state. Breasts. He had breasts. No denying it. He lifted his nighty over his head and just stared. How? He reached to touch them. Red painted, perfectly manicured fingernails? This can’t possibly be real... but it is! His supple breasts gently swayed as he lifted them with his hands. They were real and they were a part of him. His hips curved out so much. If the breasts weren’t enough, the hips sure didn’t lie. He had a undeniable female figure!

This just couldn't get anymore worse!

The Softening of Jessie

Part 42

By AshleyTS


 
Ashley woke up early the next morning as she had some trouble sleeping. She wondered what the day would bring and just how much those tapes had permanently affected Jessie’s mind?

“Hey, how long you been up?” Jessie asked.

“Just a little bit. Did you sleep well?”

“Yeah, like a baby. I had so much fun yesterday Ashley. Your brother was so much fun!”

“I had a good time too. I say we take it easy today though.”

“Sounds good…I want to call Jason later though or is that too forward for a girl?”

“I’d let him call you. So you don’t feel any different from yesterday?”

“No, why should I?”

“No reason.”
 
 
“Hey girls! Are you hungry?” Mom yelled up.

“Yeah mom, be down in a few!” Jessie replied.

Ashley didn’t notice any change in Jessie. The lack of listening to the tapes didn’t do much for his mind set. Perhaps she had to push the envelope a little.

“Jessica, I don’t mean to be blunt but what would you say if I told you that you used to be a boy?”

“I’d say you were crazy. What’s up with all these boy questions lately?”

“Ok then. What if I could prove that you were a boy. Would you listen to me then?”

“I think I would know if I used to be a boy. This is just stupid.”

“So you’re not curious about the proof I have?”

“Sure smarty-pants. Show me your proof.”

“Alright. Pull down your panties. Trust me…just do it.”

Jessie agreed and wiggled his pantyhose down to his knees and then pulled down his panties.

“Ok, what’s your point?”

“Look between your legs sweetie.”

Jessie looked between his legs but wasn’t sure what exactly he was looking for.

“What’s your point Ashley?”

“My point is that girls have vaginas and you have…well, you have…a, well you don’t have a vagina.” Ashley stammered staring down his penis which looked like another bellybutton it was so miniscule.

Jessie thought about it for a minute and then it hit him.

“Where’s my vagina?!?!? Where the heck did my vagina go???” he yelled as he began to freak out.

“Jessica, calm down ok? Just take a deep breath. I’ll explain.”

“Explain what?!? What’s happened to me?!!”

“Ok, you need to be quiet or else your grandma and mom will hear. Please Jessica be quiet and I’ll explain everything.”

Jessica tried to control her hyperventilation. Her mind was spinning. How could her vagina just go away like that? The tears were flowing like fountains.

“Sweetie, it’s not a shock to me that you don’t have a vagina because I know the reality of what’s happening. You are in a fog. You need to remain calm and not freak out though or else the people who did this to you will find out I’m telling you this and you don’t want that. Ok?”

“I’ll try to be quiet Ashley but how can my vagina go away after I’ve had it my entire life?” Jessie replied sobbing but trying to remain silent.
 
 
Just then Susan knocked on the bedroom door.

“You girls alright in there?”

“You need to be calm Jessica or else this will be bad ok?” Ashley whispered.

Grandma opened the door and peeked in.

“We are fine Grandma.” Jessica replied.

“You sure dear? I thought I heard some shouting. Why are you crying Jessica?” Susan asked being very concerned that something was not right.

Just then Jessie’s mind flashed back…grandma with a needle…he was freaking out because of something…he was freaking out because there was something really wrong. It hit him suddenly…he was freaked out because he was dressed and looked like a girl! His mom and grandma didn’t help…they held him down and his grandma gave him a shot! They did this to him!!!

“Jessica honey, you look like a ghost. What’s wrong?” Susan asked once again.

“Ummm, nothing grandma. I’m alright. I just stubbed my toe on the bed post and freaked out.”

“You sure dear?”

“Yeah, thanks grandma. Everything is great…we were just talking about how much fun we had yesterday.” Jessie replied knowing he had to pretend like all was alright.

“Well ok then. Are you girls going to join us for breakfast in a few minutes?”

“Yep, we’ll be there.”

With that Susan closed the door and went back downstairs.
 
 
“You ok Jessica? I thought you were going to faint for a second.” Ashley asked.

“I know what they have done to me. My name is Jessie and I am a boy, but look at me…look what they have made of me.” Jessie replied sitting in a state of shock. His mind raced as he recalled his life prior to the change. The last 6 months remained a fuzzy mess however.

“I’m so sorry Jessie. They will drug you again if they know that you remember being a boy. You need to keep quiet for now.” Ashley replied. She had a sinking feeling in her stomach that would not go away. She was as much a part of this as his mom and grandma were but she dare not say.

“I need a mirror…my voice…” Jessie said with his feminine pitched tone.

Jessie stood up and walked to the door mirror. He gasped as he saw the pretty girl looking back at him.

He examined his face which was downright pretty. His hair had grown so much! Thin, arched eyebrows? He continued in an almost surreal-like state. Breasts. He had breasts. No denying it. He lifted his nighty over his head and just stared. How? He reached to touch them. Red painted, perfectly manicured fingernails? This can’t possibly be real... but it is! His supple breasts gently swayed as he lifted them with his hands. They were real and they were a part of him. His hips curved out so much. If the breasts weren’t enough, the hips sure didn’t lie. He had a undeniable female figure!

This couldn't get anymore worse!
 
 
“Pantyhose??? Why am I wearing pantyhose in the morning?” Jessie asked.

“You seem to have a thing for them. You wear them all the time…even to bed.”

Just then his eyes searched for something that wasn’t there. His crotch looked female. It was smooth and there was a definite lack of bulge underneath his pantyhose and panties.

“I’m afraid to look Ashley. Is it gone?”

“It’s still there…sort of. I’m so sorry.” Ashley softly replied, fearing his reaction.

Jessie pulled down his pantyhose and lowered his panties. Shock set in. He let out a gasp followed by a nervous giggle. There was no penis left. If he didn’t know better, he would have thought it was an “outie” belly button. No balls???

“I’m a freak Ashley. Look at me. I’ll never be a boy again, not after seeing this. My penis is dead, I have no balls, I don’t know what to do.” Jessie said as he broke down into silent tears.

“Sweetie, I don’t know what to do either but I will help you in any way I can. Maybe this is all reversible and we just have to find out how to do it.” Ashley replied trying to ease the shock.

“It’s too late to reverse anything. Look at my penis Ashley, it’s nothing now.”

“Girls! Get ready and get down here. Breakfast is served!”

“Be right down” Ashley replied.

“We gotta get you dressed Jessie. I know it’s rough but you need to play that nothing is wrong until we can figure out how to solve this. Can you do that?”

“I’ll try my best.”

“Ok, get dressed. We’ll get this all figured out.”

Jessie tried to shake off his shock and took a deep breath. This was all way too much to swallow. One thing he knew for sure though was that he didn’t want to go under the fog again and knew he had to play like all was alright for the time being. He put on a pair of panties and followed it by expertly donning his bra. His mind was too filled with thoughts that he didn’t notice that wearing women’s underwear was second nature.

He went into his closet. Dresses, skirts, blouses, heels.

“Do I have anything not so girly?”

“Afraid not Jessie. You really like to wear very feminine clothes. Here are some jeans shorts. They are a little short but probably are your best bet.”

Jessie put on the shorts. They fit his body like a glove. He looked down and noticed his breasts held in place by the lacy bra. He felt weak in the knees. He was so soft and felt so weak. His last real memories were from when he was a boy and the “sudden” loss of strength was noticeable. Composure Jessie!

He slipped on a collared shirt which reminded him of his Izod shirts with the exception of the pink stripes, the butterfly logo and the slightly poofy, princess short sleeves.

“Let me put your hair back in a scrunchie Jess.” Ashley said as she pulled it back and held it in place with the hair band.

“Now try to relax and let’s get through this.”

The two headed downstairs for breakfast.
 
 
“Hey sleepy heads.” Amanda said to the two girls.

“Hey mom, we must have been tired from yesterday.” Jessie replied. How could they do this to him? They were just going about their day like all was great.

“Wow Jessica, no skirt or dress today?” Amanda asked.

“No, thought I’d wear shorts mom.”

“I was wondering if I’d ever see you in something with two leg openings again. You so love your dresses and skirts.” Amanda replied.

“Are your legs bare also Jessica?” Susan followed.

“Un yeah, I didn’t put any pantyhose on today.”

“Hmmm, that is indeed strange dear. You haven’t shown your legs without nylons on them in months. Are you sure that you’re ok?” Susan questioned. Something wasn’t quite right with her granddaughter.

“She stubbed her toe a few minutes ago. I told her not to put on her pantyhose yet to avoid irritating it. Jessica really didn’t like that idea but she can put her pantyhose on when she goes back upstairs.” Ashley jumped it. She hoped her quick thinking would ease the questioning.

“That’s right. I forgot you stubbed your toe. Well, sit down girls and eat up.” Susan replied. Funny how Jessica’s toe didn’t look swollen or bruised at all she thought.
 


To Be Continued...

 

up
86 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

about jessie

he remembered he was a boy thankfully but then he freaked out. i hope that ashley doesnt come to regret telling jessie this. I really dont want jessie to revert back to a huge jerk.

I Think That Jess

Will bind with Ashley against his family and go live with her and Jason. Then, being femenized, will either become Jesse or stay Jessica. Either way, Jason will be there to help.
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

I think that Jess

is trashed, trampled, and treasoned. I don't think Jason wants anything to do with Jessie or Jessica. Once he learns about his 'hot pretty chick girlfriend'. What a mess.

God, those three really fucked him up good, talk about your Moirae... Quite incidental heh? :)

Jo-Anne

what i think might happen

Maybe Ashley will eventually convince Jessie that as a boy he was a real jerk but as a girl she was a great person and happy and convince him that becoming a girl from this point would be for the best. They can still confront his mom and grandma and tell them that what they did was wrong but he'll continue with the treatment with a few exceptions one of them being that he's/she's in-charge of it all and that Jess will decide what happens to her or they will go to the cops. Jess and Ashley don't tell Jason or anyone else and then Jess realizes his feelings for Jason and they stay together with that little secret between them. Or at least that's what I'd do, but I know what ever Ashley comes up with it will be great because she is an amazing author.

Now we're cooking! (SPOILERS)

It took 41 chapters on slow simmer, softening Jessie. But NOW the meal is heating up, because the spice of conflict adds a little bite to the sauce!

Can Jessie and Ashley keep Jessie's re-awakening from Mom and Gram? Some of the programming stuck, since it was so easy for Jessie to put her bra on, but some of it didn't (judging from the pantyhose error). How will this all play out with Jason? How will Jessie feel when she finds out that Ashley was helping the devious duo before realizing her mistake?

Jessie can never go back to being a boy -- but she can go back to being at least a female version of Jessie, hopefully without the rough edges that got her into this mess in the first place. Maybe Ashley can help her become a better girl than she was a guy, if Jessie can trust her when she finds out the truth about her involvement. But I think for Jessie, dealing with the ultimate betrayal of her Mom and Grandma is going to be a more serious issue -- and I can't wait to see what's next!

Drama! Gotta love it! *grins* NICE work, Ashley!!!

Randa

"Oh a sleeping drunkard Up in Central Park
Or the lion hunter In the jungle dark

Or the Chinese dentist Or the British Queen
They all fit together In the same machine

Nice, nice, very nice
Nice, nice, very nice
So many people in the same device!"
-- Ambrosia, "Nice, Nice, Very Nice"
(borrowed from Vonnegut's "Books of Bokonon")

In other words..

You're eagerly anticipating the Toughening of Jessica?

As am I

It's going to be interesting seeing how Jessie turns out. I'm still convinced the grandma is the Big Bad, too- with her reaction over the pantyhose it's obvious she knew exactly what the effects of the program were, and that Jessie is no longer quite as conditioned as he was.

I do hope Jessie becomes a better person than he was implied to be to start, and I hope he can handle the changes his life has taken, both the good and the bad. Maybe even make up with his mom eventually- she was bad, but not evil.

Ashley suddenly getting ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

... a conscience over the course of one chapter doesn't ring true. Neither does an abrupt return to pre-Jessica memories and post Jessica fuzziness after just one night without the conditioning.

"All the world really is a stage, darlings, so strut your stuff, have fun, and give the public a good show!" Miss Jezzi Belle at the end of each show

BE a lady!

There have been a few inklings ...

... and a bit of foreshadowing, but you are right -- it did happen a bit fast. However, given how far along Jessie has gotten, she might not have had time for a more leisurely repentance. *grin*

Randa

I would have to agree with Jezzi

This chapter just didn't seem to flow with the others. Jessie, just having said that she slept well, then having the flashback and remembering that she was a boy (just from Ashley's suggestion), well, it just doesn't work for me.

Elizabeth

Disaster in the making

I was kind of hoping that Ashley would decide that Jessie was more than just a friend but remembered that she goes for the hot studs. Poor Jessie seems to be toast. Can't go back to being a guy, not comfortable being a girl. Looks like either a disaster or a fantasy at this point.

Why?

joannebarbarella's picture

Why did Ashley feel a need to bring Jessica back to being Jessie? The damage is done and there is no going back to masculinity.
Joanne

Maybe it's beause...

... she couldn't stand to see the kind of girl, the kind of person, Jessie's forced to become. Memories gone, abilities gone and a life only fabricated from mind-controlling tapes and drugs... sculpted and dictated by the grandmother.

After all the Grandmother and mother have put Jessie through, she's only responding like a programmed puppet. That's not a life. Even the mother has shown some (much too little, to late) signs of remorse to the extent Jessis has vanished.

Ashley wasn't trying to reverse the process, just halt it. She know's he's effectively a girl, but she's trying to save something of the person. That person's a friend and she realises things have gone too far.

PB

Will Jessie lose what she has gained?

Leaving aside the strange move of Ashley to do what she did and the peculiarly abrupt return of Jessie to "boyhood", one does hope that Jessie will not lose all that she has gained. Yes what Jessie's mum and grandmother did could be looked upon as morally dubious, to say the least, but it was done out of love; a desire stop Jessie on his path to self destruction before it was too late. Will Jessie realise that he was such an abominable boy and that the path chosen was, as far as they knew, the only available way to give him a future. Can he forgive them for what they have done, perhaps realising that they had his best interests at heart? Will she remember yesterday and just how good it was and how happy she was? Did she ever have such a good day as a boy? We wait, with bated breath, for the author to shed some light on our darkness.
Love and cuddles,
Janice Elizabeth

"Funny how Jessica’s toe didn’t look swollen or bruised at all"

This was the comment Jessie's grandmother made at the end of the chapter.

I find this rather hard to believe as I have stubbed one or more toes many, many times and NEVER had a toe be bruised or swollen. Some of those incidents were times where I hit the toe quite hard against an object, yet as I said, no bruising, no swelling.

About the only time that I actually had a toe be bruised or swollen was when I fell several feet and landed wrong. Even then, I had no injury beyond a bit of swelling; I was lucky that I managed to avoid breaking the toes on that foot when I landed.

So although it could happen, I find her comment to be rather unlikely/improbable.