The Softening of Jessie - Part 45

Printer-friendly version

“What the hell Jessie?!? You freaking fag! You became a girl and thought it was cool to trick me?!? “Jason angrily asked. He was seeing red. What were his friends going to think?!? He told so many of them about the pretty girl who had whacked him off the other day. He would be the laughing stock of the neighborhood!

“You didn’t know??? How did I trick you? What happened between us?!?” Jessie asked confused as much as ever. What the heck did he and Jason do?

Blinded by rage and embarrassment, Jason lost it.

The Softening of Jessie

Part 45

By AshleyTS


 
Jessie was destroyed. The more he thought about his situation the more helpless he felt. He would never be his old self again.

“Come on Jessie, wanna go to the video game store or something?” Ashley asked trying to take his mind off of his depressing situation.

“I guess. I feel like I’m about to have a nervous breakdown that just won’t happen.”

They entered the video game shop which Jessie knew very well. He went in there often as he considered himself quite the gamer.

“Hello ladies. Can I help you find anything?” the geeky kid behind the counter asked.

Jessie recognized Arnold since he used to make fun of him every time he was in the store. Arnold was such a toothpick of a kid. Jessie remembered how Arnold would get so nervous because he and Jason would intimidate him calling him anything from a geek to a girl. Who was the girl now?

“We are just looking. Any games you are into nowadays Jessie?” Ashley asked.

“Ok, I feel at home now. Hey Arnold, you gonna give me my normal discount?” Jessie asked. He and Jason had established a little discount in exchange for not picking on Arnold.

“I don’t know what kind of discount you’re talking about but we may be able to arrange something.” Arnold replied to the pretty girl. Although geeky, he did have an unfounded confidence with the ladies.

“Ugh! Why are you looking at me like that?” Jessie replied. He felt so uncomfortable with Arnold’s obvious flirting as his eyes mainly focused on Jessie’s breasts.

“Well I can make things happen here is all I’m saying. I like to take care of the pretty girls who make their way in here. It’s few and far between that we get the female species at our shop.” Arnold stated. Was he staring at her breasts too much? He hoped that he wasn’t being too obvious but boobies where rarely in his presence and he had to take full advantage.

“You are not coming on to me…there is no freakin’ way. I’ll whack ya if you keep eying me like that.” Jessie replied. The guy he used to intimidate and pick on was now picking on him. How the tables have turned!

“You can whack me any time beautiful.” Arnold said thinking himself so clever.

“Come of Jessie, let’s get out of here. This guy’s creeping me out.” Ashley said as she grabbed Jessie’s hand and led her confounded friend out of the store.

“Don’t leave girls!” Arnold pleaded as the two feminine creatures exited. Why did he always have such poor luck with women?

“I used to pick on that guy all the time Ashley and now look at me. The angrier I got with him the more he seemed to enjoy it. It was like he didn’t even take me serious.”

“Welcome to my world Jess. Male — female relations are different. Aggression does not go well with femininity and with the way you look right now doesn’t fit you. Some guys think it’s cute when a pretty girl gets upset”

Jessie contemplated what had just happened. Was this his new life?
 
 
“Well hello girls.” Came the voice from behind.

As Jessie began to turn around he felt a hand grab the round of his butt and waist.

“What the heck?!?” He gasped turning quickly.

“Whoah, sorry didn’t mean to surprise you Jessica.”

“Jason?!?”

What the heck was Jason doing grabbing him like that? Was he part of this hoax too?

“Yep, it’s me gorgeous. How’s my girl?” he replied going in for a peck on the lips.

“Hold up Jason, I need to talk to…” Ashley started to say before being cut off.

“I’m not your girl! You are in on this?!?! You’ve used this to take advantage of me? Dude, I am your best friend!” Jessie yelled. How could his best friend use him like this?

“I’m lost Jess…what are you talking about?” Jason asked being very confused.

“Come on Jess, I need to talk to you in private.” Ashley tried to intervene.

“No Ashley, this is ridiculous! It’s me…it’s Jessie, your best friend!”
 
 
Suddenly the world caved in on Jason. Could it be??? The “infected” chest a few months ago? Jessie answering the door in girl’s workout clothes? Him hugging Jessie feeling what felt like breasts? It was him! He looked way different but the slight resemblance remained. His gay friend had tricked him into thinking he was a girl!

“What the hell Jessie?!? You freaking fag! You became a girl and thought it was cool to trick me?!? “Jason angrily asked. He was seeing red. What were his friends going to think?!? He told so many of them about the pretty girl who had whacked him off the other day. He would be the laughing stock of the neighborhood!

“You didn’t know??? How did I trick you? What happened between us?!?” Jessie asked confused as much as ever. What the heck did he and Jason do?

Blinded by rage and embarrassment, Jason lost it. He delivered a mighty blow to the right side of Jessie’s face. Jessie instantly dropped from what seemed like a piledriver.

“Get away from her!” Ashley yelled as she jumped between her brother and Jessie.

“You in on this too?!?” Jason asked his sister. “Do you have any idea what this fag just did to me?!? I’m never going to live this down!”

Jessie tried to gain his wits as his head was spinning. He wanted to get up and beat Jason to a pulp but was terrified. He had never been hit so hard in his life! Tears filled his eyes from all the emotion of the situation.

Suddenly three boys pushed their way in between Jessie and Jason.

“You like hitting girls? You think you’re a tough guy?!?” one shouted at Jason. They had seen the whole thing from a distance and were not happy. Looking at the girl sitting on the ground in tears with a black eye forming heated the situation tenfold.

“You got this all wrong…” Jason began to try to explain but could not get it out. The three boys pummeled him for what seemed like an eternity until security intervened.
 
 
In the commotion, Jessie picked himself up and ran out of the mall.

He ran and ran feeling the airy breeze rushing through his legs and under his dress. His boobs jiggled and bounced uncontrollably barely contained in his bra. He was running like a freaking girl! This was ridiculous! He had to confront his mom and grandma…he headed home.
 


To Be Continued...

 

up
85 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Apparently, Jessie still

Apparently, Jessie still likes to dress up as Jessica, but can't relate to other people as a girl yet ... it seems out of place.

That chapter is interesting, and I'd like to know how the talk with his mom and grandma is going to be. Will they try to force him to get brainwashed again? Will they get him understand his new life? How are they going to react to Ashley's 'betrayal'? These are very interesting questions, and I'll have to wait to get them answered.

This chapter was very interesting. I had hoped Jessica would behave in front of Jason, but ... apparently, it wasn't quite possible. He should have known Jason's likely reaction.

So, please continue that way, I'm eager to read the next chapter :)

Mildred

Well, It Looks As If

The poop is about to hit the fan and Jessie is about to confront his tormentors. Ashley needs to call the police to avoid bloodshed.
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

The mother

of all cliffhangers! It's torture what you are doing Ashley.

I'm not sure this is condoned by the Geneva convention. The only way to redeem yourself is to post the following chapters quickly.

Thank you.

Jo-Anne

I See Ashley Borrowing The Tapes

jengrl's picture

After witnessing what Jason did to Jessie, I see Ashley borrowing the tapes and correcting Jason's crude male and homophobic reactions. He is still exactly the way Jessie was before the tapes. If the tapes could be made to alter the jerk's mind without giving him an extreme gender change maybe they would be useful. Then again,it might do the idiot some good to walk a mile in high heels. I imagine Ashley is horrified by this whole turn of events. I think she will be torn by the whole thing because she has seen her brother react violently against Jessie and she has also seen what the tapes have done to Jessie's mind. The guys who intervened certainly saw Jessie as a girl. I am waiting on the edge of my seat for what happens when Jessie confronts the two people most responsible for it. Hopefully, when they see the bruises on Jessie's face, they might realize the consequences of what they have done.

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

coolio

Man I love where this is going, I can't wait for the next chapter... please don't turn this into fem-dom, I hate those stories, please let them find a way to resolve this, like maybe the mom realizes how wrong she is and breaks down in tears

Ashley's Ashley

What really sets this series apart is that Ashley the writer doesn't put Ashley the character at the center of the piece. It's Ashley off to the side, sometimes able and sometimes not able to control where it all goes for Jessie. Ashley helped put Jessie into this, and it's Ashley trying to help Jessie find his/her way out--but again it's also Ashley unable to stop Jessie from finding or at least looking for his/her own way. It's this off to the side take on things, Ashley the writer having Ashley the character as a born girl, that moves this series into a different realm than the usual. It's the only series I really look forward to, and this is my current sense as to why.

Arkady71

One down, one more to go

No, make that many more confrontations to go.

Hello Ashely!!! ^___^ ;-D

In the next chaper we'll see the one we have been waiting for with mom and grandma. Perhaps Ashley should be there as well. She had a hand as well. But the next set of confrontations will be at school. That's an even bigger set with a lot of rabbit trails.

Thanks for another great chapter Ashley. We are getting to the point where Jessie will find out what has been happening and why. Hopefully the 'why' will be easy to understand. Why? Because he had the tables turned on him when he got hit by Jason. Now he knows how his mom and grandmom feels with the old Jessie around. Especially with dad who is in jail now. He will have to make choices on what to do next. Hopefully with a clear head and not in a fog.

Have a wondeful week.
Rachel

Great as always

I enjoy these immensely I can't wait until the next one. I hope that Jessie in the end does decide to become a full girl and realize his mom and grandma were right. Maybe as a sequel Ashley could turn the tables on her brother and give him the tapes since he deserves it big time.

i so enjoy his story and am

i so enjoy his story and am hoping that Jess will get to a mor excepting and fem side he is soo lucky in some ways to be a beautiful she boy and one would die for the chance, but hope eventuallu he will get to enjoy the fem world and get some sweet love he deserves and what a friend s.he has in Ashley . hope thsi friendship continues to grow

Patty