The Ballet Game - Chapter 8

Printer-friendly version

Mrs. Dale asks Jimmy for a special favor, which ends up causing quite a stir for the whole house.

The Ballet Game

Chapter 8

By Beffy Flowers


 
The four of them arrived home and quickly got to work getting dinner ready. Jenny spent a little time click-clacking around the kitchen in her new shoes, but then took them off and joined Laura and Mrs Dale padding across the tile in stocking feet. Jimmy, who had sometimes wondered at school why he kept stealing glances at the toes of the girls and teachers, felt almost drunk from the array of pantyhose (and pink tights) prancing lightly around him.

Although the dinner conversation went well, he found his thoughts drifting off to the ballet school. The idea of returning to ballet class had occured to him before, mainly when he came across the pages of girls and women modeling leotards and tights in his Sears catalog. But after being relegated to the chorus line, he lacked any confidence that he'd ever be good enough to make a serious go of it now that he was older. Still, that hallway full of ballerinas looked awfully good to him, and he could think of worse ways to spend a couple of afternoons a week.

After dinner, he joined Laura and Jenny in the family room to do a little homework while Mrs. Dale watched the news on television. He felt abit more settled and relaxed, so he didn't notice that at one point Jenny and Laura had gone upstairs and he was left alone with Mrs. Dale.

"Uh, Jimmy, I think the girls are going to pick out some nighties for you." He glanced quickly up at her from his books as he sprawled on the floor. "You don't really mind wearing nighties around us, do you?" She smiled at him, her head once again cocked to one side.

"Oh no, Mrs. Dale. Not really, anyway. I mean, I like it okay." As much time as Jimmy spent thinking about wearing Jenny's nighties, his mouth had trouble forming words with regard to them.

"Well I'm glad to hear that, because I'd like you to do me a favor." She glanced towards the hallway leading to the stairs before continuing. "I had an ulterior motive for buying Jenny those white sandals. My younger sister is getting married, and wants very much to have Jenny as a bridesmaid." Jimmy nodded, not sure where this was going.

"Well, she hasn't had a chance to ask her yet, and I don't want to ruin the surprise–Jenny just *adores* my sister–but I really need to get a sense of what length to buy her dress. There isn't much time in the schedule for alterations and everything. But you and Jenny are exactly the same size–do you think you could put on her sandals really quickly before they come back down? Then I can take some measurements and she'll never be the wiser."

"Sure!" Jimmy realized immediately that he may have answered a little too enthusiastically, but his mind was reeling. Immersed in his studies, he hadn't prepared himself to deal with wearing Jenny's things for another hour or so, and though he felt a bit dumbstruck, he was also very excited.

At Mrs. Dale's prompting, he walked over and retrieved the sandals from where Jenny had kicked them off in the kitchen earlier, listening anxiously for any sign of activity from the girls. He heard nothing. Slightly atremble, he returned, noticing her face seemed illuminated somehow.

"Take off your socks, Jimmy. I know these will fit you. Well, hold on..." Jimmy began removing his socks while she spoke. "To make sure they fit right, you need to put on some hose. I see Laura's got a pair falling out of her purse over there, can you hand them to me?"

This was simply beyond the pale. Jimmy was stunned, and found himself responding to Mrs. Dale's requests in a warm, tingly, wordless daze. She took the suntan shaded pantyhose from him and playfully held them up against Jimmy's waist, letting the wrinkly shrunken legs dangle against his jeans. This was the pair Laura had replaced that morning, and Jimmy wondered why she hadn't just thrown them out.

"Now quickly, before the girls come back down, take off your jeans." He hesitated, but when she started unbuckling his belt he quickly took over and wriggled out of his pants. He was embarrassed, but didn't know why, because Mrs. Dale had certainly already seen more of him than this.

"Your boxers too, silly. You can't wear pantyhose over boxers." She glanced up at his face, and her cheeks seemed redder. "Oh, you need some modesty. Wait, I've got an idea. Bear with me a second." Mrs. Dale stood up in front of him, and at first he thought she was dancing! He stepped back, and couldn't keep his eyes from drifting down from her face to her waist, where her hands slid across her hips in a sort of shimmy. A second later, her slip emerged from beneath her skirt, sliding down with each twist of her hips even as it clung to her taupe stockings from static. She finally bent over and pulled it all the way down and stepped out of it entirely.

"I'll lend you my half-slip to give you a little privacy. It's actually better this way because my measurements will come out more accurately. Can you put this on yourself, or do you want me to help you?"

Jimmy took the slip and started fumbling with it, but the satiny material was unfamiliar to his hands and when he finally thought he had it ready to put on it was inside out. With a breathy sigh and a tongue-click, Mrs. Dale took it back out of his hands, knelt in front of him, and deftly held it ready for him to step into. When he did, she pulled it all the way up to his waist, then released the soft material to drape over his shorts, falling to just above his knees. It reminded him of Jenny's pink nightie, but it fit more snugly and had abundant lace trim.

Mrs. Dale grabbed Laura's pantyhose and started gathering up one leg. "Take off your boxers now that you're decent!" She winked at him. He immediately complied, feeling both happier to be covered by the silky garment and more stressed at the thought of the girls walking in on them. With his shorts off, he stood straight up for a moment but quickly realized his tension had found its way to his maleness, which was growing unfettered and somewhat obvious. The material of the slip was only accelerating the process, and having the elastic waistband so close to what was happening left no folds of draped fabric to obscure anything. The fact that it was still warm to the touch and smelled like Mrs. Dale's perfume wasn't helping at all.

Luckily, Mrs. Dale seemed preoccupied with the pantyhose, and as she slipped one leg onto his right foot he put a hand on her shoulder to encourage her to stay focused on his feet. She slid the snug hosiery smoothly up to his knee, then quickly put on the other leg, tugging and smoothing and sliding the nylon up his legs and under his slip. The feel of sheer pantyhose on his legs would have excited him regardless, but the feel of Mrs. Dale's hands pulling them on was about to send him into convulsions. His full-scale erection was quite apparent under the white nylon, and when she finally noticed it and paused for an instant, kneeling right there in front of it, Jimmy thought he would die of embarassment. He tried to take over donning the pantyhose when she got to the top of his thighs, but with another tongue-click she just kept working them up, finally releasing the waistband at his sides with a snap.

His physical excitement was unbearable, and he was shaking mildly as he concentrated on not having his first orgasm in the presence of a woman right here in front of Mrs. Dale. In all her tugging and sliding, she hadn't actually touched him *there*, but the snugness of the sheer panty was unlike anything he'd ever felt before. Luckily that very snugness was helping to mask his arousal, wrapped tightly as it was around his waist. He wondered if at any point during her ministrations she'd pulled up the hem of the slip too high and actually seen anything, but then was startled when he heard a noise from upstairs.

"Oh good, they're playing music. That means we've got a little more time. My goodness, Jimmy, you're legs look so good in nylons!" She stroked at one of his knees while saying this, and he was astonished to notice her cheeks might be as rosy as his were. "Now, normally I'd have asked you to put on panties first, because around here we wear panties under our pantyhose, but we just don't have time for that now. Here, step into this shoe."

His nylon-covered foot slid effortlessly into the snug white sandals, and as Mrs. Dale buckled them on he found the feel of them very pleasant. The height of the heel was a new experience, but almost as fascinating was the sight of his tan toes peeking out from under the straps. He was mesmerised and didn't notice Jenny walking in until he heard her voice.

"Hey, what's going on?" She looked questioningly at Jimmy, then her mother. The look on her face was not one of pleasant surprise, rather it was one of shock. "What are you doing with him? Are those my shoes???"

Jimmy turned to face her, completely embarassed but also confused at her reaction. "I..."

Mrs. Dale interjected "Jenny, I can explain. He was..."

"I can't believe you're dressing him up in my shoes right there in our family room! And Jimmy, what do you think you're doing? I thought you were, you were..." Tears began streaming down her face and she ran from the room, crying. Mrs. Dale took Jimmy's hand as they heard a door slam upstairs.

"Oh my! Why don't you wait right here, I'll go talk to her and explain what we were doing. I'm so sorry, Jimmy! Oh dear..." She left the room, just as Laura entered. The teen looked questioningly at her mother, but when she saw Jimmy standing there in a slip her eyes went wide and her mouth made an "O" shape.

Jimmy was in shock, but not paralyzed. He picked up his jeans as Laura walked up to him. "So, you wanna tell me what's going on here?" Her eyebrows were cocked.

He explained the situation in a bit of a stutter, and expressed how bad he felt that Jenny was upset, but that he didn't know why since she had spent the last couple of nights dressing him up herself in full view of her mother. He gathered up his clothes as he talked, but wasn't sure where to change–he didn't want to go upstairs if Jenny needed some privacy, and he didn't want to change in front of Laura.

She seemed to understand what he wanted, and started to go to the kitchen, when she asked, "Wait a sec there, Jaybird, who's pantyhose are those?"

"Um, yours. Your mom saw them there in your purse, and put them–and asked me to put them on." He reddened as Laura bent down to look at them more closely.

"Don't move–there's a new run in this leg. I can stop it with some nail polish. I mean it–don't move a muscle and definitely do not take them off! I'll be right back." She left to go upstairs and Jimmy found himself alone with his thoughts.

Why was Jenny so upset? Was she mad at him for dressing up without her? Was she angry with her mother? Why was she crying like that? The sight of Jenny in tears lingered in his mind, and he felt himself on the verge of crying too. Standing there with a boys t-shirt on over women's undergarments distinctly added to his feelings of vulnerability.

Laura returned with a bottle of clear polish. "These are the ones that got a run this morning–thanks again for saving me by the way." She dabbed at one end of the run as she talked. "I can't wear them with skirts anymore, but I can still wear them with pants, so I need to get this run stopped right now. You should be more careful when you put on pantyhose!" Her voice was one of mock-scolding. She smiled at him.

"I think Jenny's a little hurt that you were playing dressup without her. She's really got a little thing for you, Jimmy–maybe you didn't know that. I know what Mom was doing, but it's too bad she didn't just sneak you into her room or something. Well, Jenny would've asked about that too. She's really brightened up her attitude since you moved in, and she's keeping an eye on everything you do. We're talking puppy love here, Jaybird. Be sweet to her when you get a chance, okay?" Laura looked up at Jimmy's face as she said this last sentence and was touched to see a single tear emerge from one eye. She brushed it away for him and held his cheek in her hand for a moment.

Mrs. Dale's voice came from the hallway, "Jimmy, could you come up here, please?" He felt strange walking through the house dressed as he was, and he stumbled as he entered the kitchen because of the heels. Laura steadied him and helped him up the stairs. They walked in to Jenny's room and his eyes met hers. A moment later, she sprang from the bed and hugged him tightly.

"Oh Jimmy, Mom told me what was going on, and I'm so sorry, I just got so upset because I thought what we had–our dressing up at night–was so special and private and I guess I didn't know what was going on so I just got mad and scared and hurt and seeing you wearing my shoes looking so cute without me to help and all was so upsetting. I wish you didn't have to see me crying like that, but I didn't, I mean I was..." she hugged him again as Mrs. Dale gently pulled her back to the bed to sit down.

"Now Jimmy, you and I accidentally hurt Jenny's feelings, and I think I might have hurt yours. I'm very sorry. Now around here, we like to do things to show each other our support, and Jenny and I've come up with something to make everybody go to bed happy tonight. I hope you agree to do it–you too, Laura–and in the morning, we'll all feel a little closer to each other, okay?"

Jimmy nodded. He felt giant tides of emotion for these women swirling inside him, especially for Jenny. He knew he'd do anything to make her happy tonight.

"We're all going to play a little dressup tonight, not just to support Jenny after what just happened, but also to support you for putting up with wearing our nighties all this week! So Jenny's already come up with who's going to wear what, and we're just going to stick with it, okay?"

Jimmy joined Laura in nodding. Before returning his eyes to Mrs Dale, he noticed Jenny stealing a glance at his tan legs.

Mrs Dale prompted Jenny with a nudge, who said, "Okay Mom, since he's wearing your slip, you should wear his nightie from last night." To Jimmy's shock, she reached under his pillow and pulled out the pink nightie. "It'll be short on you, but it stretches a little, so it should fit. Okay?"

Mrs. Dale accepted the garment with a smile and a nod. "I think I'll keep a robe on over it until I get under the covers!" she said in a mock whisper, and everyone laughed as she stepped out of the room to change.

"And Laura, since he's wearing your pantyhose, you should wear his tights tonight, okay? Please?" she handed the white tights over to her sister.

"Okay Jen–you've been trying to get me to wear tights to bed for forever, so I guess I can do it this once." Laura took them, and winked at Jimmy. She, too, left to go to her room and change.

"Jimmy, that means I'm wearing your nice panties myself, tonight." She held them up and continued, "so we'll each be wearing something of yours tonight, sort of. Now I'll be crushed if you don't go along with this, but I want you to wear that slip and those pantyhose to bed tonight. Would you do that for me?"

Jimmy mustered a nod, and felt surges of tingles racing through his body. He looked down at the shoes he was wearing, and Jenny giggled. "Oh, you know you can't wear my shoes to bed, so we're going to have to think of something else. Something I've worn today, since you're wearing things Mom and Laura wore today. You're going to need something over your chest anyway, right?"

Again, he could only muster a nod. His erection was still held snugly by the pantyhose, but he began to worry that she'd notice.

"Okay, so there's really only two options. You can wear my leotard," she said, tugging gently at the neckline, "or you can wear my bra." With that she pulled one shoulder of her leotard down and showed him a white bra strap with a hint of a lacy cup. "But if you wear my bra then you have to wear my panties too. If you wear the leotard it's kind of like wearing panties, especially since you have tights on already, but I think you should have panties of some kind on." She was visibly excited and abit flustered, it seemed to Jimmy.

She stepped towards him and pulled his hand to her arm to feel the fabric. "So, which do you want to wear tonight?" her voice nearly a whisper now. "This nice leotard?" Then she drew his fingers lightly to her bra strap, "or my favorite school bra?"
 


 

up
111 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ballet Game

Is sweet and sentimental. I wonder what's gonna happen each chapter and am not disappointed.
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Not your standard household

They certainly do things bit differently at the Dale's. Could you please write down their adress so I could try to join in? I mean perhaps they want a baby too...

GREAT and SWEET story that only gets better and better. I got tingles too!

Hugs,
Sissy Baby Paula and Snowball (my toy puppy)

*Pant* *Pant*

Woah - love the cliff hanger.