The Ballet Game - Chapter 9

Printer-friendly version

Jimmy's evening just keeps getting crazier...

The Ballet Game

Chapter 9

By Beffy Flowers


 
"Um, I uh," was all Jimmy could muster. His heart was pounding. She stood there looking at him with a sly smile spreading across her face. The room was completely silent, but Jimmy's vocal chords ceased functioning as Jenny let his fingers go and his hand gently floated away from her bra strap.

"Well, since you can't decide, I guess you'll have to wear both! You might look a little silly with a slip over a leotard, but we'll see. With your pantyhose it might look kind of cute."

Jimmy thought immediately of how silly he already looked, dressed as he was, but fought the urge to make a joke of it to relieve some of the tension. The tension that accompanied these nightly dress-ups was something to be savored, not relieved!

"Just wait here, I'll be right back." She flew out of the room and he sat on the edge of the bed to take in what had just happened. Jenny seemed to be genuinely emotionally involved in these little adventures. She actually enjoyed dressing him up–not only that, but the attraction between them reached undeniable levels when they were both dressed in their "nighties."

So many nights, he had lurked alone in his bedroom dreaming of the girls he'd seen that day, dressed in skirts and hose. He'd studied his Sears catalog, memorizing every style of feminine undergarment. And in doing all this, he felt like the strangest freak on planet Earth.

Now there was Jenny. Now he had not only someone with whom he could explore his fascination for these wonderful clothes, but someone who was actually urging him on! Who was moved that he was doing so! Who was the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen, walking through the room in her leotard and jeans!

And what a crazy, sensitive mind she had–coming up with this all-inclusive dress-up event to remediate her bruised emotions! He imagined these pantyhose on Laura's long pretty legs that morning, and marveled at the image of Mrs. Dale stepping out of this very half-slip and putting it on him. On any other day, the mere sight of these undergarments might have sent him to his bedroom for relief, but now he had just been told to wear them all night, as well as the bra and leotard Jenny was about to bring him!

His revery kept him still as he sat on the bed, looking idly down at his nylon-clad toes peeking out from the white sandals. He almost didn't notice Laura walking by the open door on her way to the bathroom. She was wearing an oversized lavender t-shirt and those white tights of Jenny's–slightly sheerer on her longer legs, it seemed. And he almost missed the odd look she cast in his direction as she walked by. It was unsettling, but not really stern or unhappy or anything.

But he was quickly distracted by Jenny's return. She was beaming as she padded in, dressed in the same blue baby doll she'd worn the night before, this time accompanied by a pair of light beige pantyhose. Jimmy could scarcely take his eyes off her legs, or her fluttering hemline.

"Okay, I'm all dressed for bed, so now let's get you ready–first let's get you out of that old t-shirt." She pulled his hand to prompt him to stand up, then dropped the garments on the bed and helped him by pulling his shirt up over his head. "Now, just put your arms forward and I'll get you into this bra. It's not the nicest one I have, but it's very comfortable, and it's got a little lace along here to spice it up." She talked as she walked around him, wrapping the still-warm garment tightly around his chest. His tingles started surging.

She fastened the back expertly, and quickly adjusted the straps to better fit him. It felt strange and electrifying and felt tight across his chest. "There, it fits you like a glove just like I knew it would, Jenny Two!" She reached around his sides from behind, running her fingers underneath the band to smooth it out. With the word "two", she playfully clutched at his chest through the cups. He thought she was making a joke, but her hands lingered a moment as she gently hugged him from behind and sighed. He could feel her own chest pressing into his back. "Thank you for doing this," she whispered, and then kissed his neck.

Just then, Mrs. Dale walked in. "Mom!" Jenny quickly pulled her hands back and stepped out from behind Jimmy. Mrs. Dale seemed about to speak, but paused, then started again.

"My, don't you two look cute! Almost matching, in a way." Her face was inscrutable, but during that brief pause, Jimmy felt his tingles positively attack him, along with what seemed like a giant shudder underneath his slip. "Jimmy, I thought you might need a little something extra to stay warm tonight. Now that I see my daughter's put you in a bra, this may just complete the look!" Jimmy looked at Jenny, who had left her leotard on the edge of the bed. She motioned with her eyes to go along with this new development, and Jimmy felt a flush from sharing a secret.

For the second time that evening, someone asked him to put his arms out while they dressed him, and for the second time Mrs. Dale seemed unusually pink in the cheek as she helped him into her lingerie. "This is called a camisole. It's part of a set that matches your half-slip. I wore it today, so I hope that makes it okay with you?" She winked towards Jenny, who giggled and nodded in response. As Mrs. Dale finished draping it over him and smoothing it over his bra, he finally noticed what she was wearing.

She had on a white terry-cloth robe, but the belt had come undone and revealed that pink nightie he had worn the night before. He was surprised to see that she had kept on her taupe pantyhose. The nightie fit rather snugly, and came down to her upper thigh. The lower edge of the reinforced panty section of her pantyhose peeking just barely from under her hemline.

"I see you've noticed my own little outfit for the evening! I didn't want to be the only one in the house not wearing pantyhose to bed tonight, and it gives me a little modesty in this little nightie," she laughed. "I'll be back later to check in for bedtime–Jenny, five minutes." With that, Mrs. Dale left the room, her robe still hanging open in the front.

"Wow, I never thought I'd get Mom and Laura to wear hose to bed -- I'm the one with the obsession in this house." She smoothed his camisole along his side as she talked. "Anyway, thanks for not saying anything about wearing my leotard. I'm not sure Mom would have gone for that. And this camisole looks much better with your slip. I'll just have to get you into a leotard some other time–maybe you can see what you missed out on in ballet class."

"Um, okay. Whatever you want, Jenny." He was so drawn to her that he took a half step toward her without realizing it.

She responded immediately by stepping closer to him. Then, with a glint in her eye, she rubbed one of her feet softly against his leg. "Doesn't that feel amazing? I like to do this with Laura on mornings when we both wear pantyhose. Maybe I can try it with her tonight, since she's wearing your tights!" As she spoke, her hands found his waist to steady herself as her leg rubbed higher up and down his. He was staring intently at her thigh, and at her small breasts underneath the baby doll.

After rubbing a moment more, she looked into his eyes. "I want to thank you for doing all this. Not just wearing these things to bed for me, but for helping Mom with her little surprise. I can't believe how sweet you are to me!"

Her hands circled lightly around to his back and she hugged him gently. He felt her breasts pressing against his nylon-covered chest. "Thank you for wearing this pretty camisole," she rubbed silky circles on his back and planted a kiss on his lips. "And this little slip." Her hands went down to his hips and continued rubbing and sliding as she kissed him again. He felt the slip ride a little higher. "And this bra I wore today." She stepped back from their embrace to run her hands across his chest and gently grip the lace-trimmed cups. This next kiss lasted ten seconds, it seemed, sweet and delicate.

The smell of her perfume, even her breath, was sending Jimmy into orbit. He felt her hands trace along his bra straps, so he began to rub along her back. When he felt bra straps on her, not just from the nightie, his fingers did a double-take, and Jenny broke the kiss in a giggle.

"You noticed I'm wearing bra too? I didn't want you to be the only one tonight." She pecked him once more on the lips. "This is a much prettier bra, I'll have to show it to you sometime. But don't worry, I won't make you keep wearing bras to bed! You had such a look on your face just now!"

"And thank you so much for wearing these beautiful pantyhose for me!" With that she jumped at him with a deep kiss and a tight embrace. Her arms gripped him tightly, but he was so surprised when he felt her tongue slide between his lips that he fell back on the bed, pulling her with him.

Suppressing a giggle, she maintained the kiss, her hips straddling him momentarily on the bed. He felt her nylon-clad legs slide along his, which along with her tongue was about to create a very big embarassment under his nylons. Fortunately, she broke the kiss abruptly and exclaimed "panties!" She jumped off him, abit breathlessly. "You need to put on my panties, too. Here, just put them on over your pantyhose. I don't want you to have to take them off again."

She plucked them up from the bed as she stood up. Again, their legs slid along each other and again, Jimmy thought he was going to lose it. She took one of his hands to pull him up from the bed, and then she knelt down to take the shoes off his feet. Her hands felt warm through the hosiery. She stretched the panties out near his feet, holding them for him to step into.

They were white and made entirely of stretch lace. He felt wary of Jenny helping him into a garment this personal, but when he saw how his beige feet looked as they stepped into the lacy leg holes, he was so mesmerized he was unable to mount a protest.

Slowly she pulled them up over his pantyhose. When she got high enough, she deftly slid them up over his hips without lifting the hem of his slip to the point of indecency. It was very similar to the way Mrs. Dale had pulled his pantyhose up to his waist, and he wondered whether they ever dressed each other up like that. It seemed crazy, but everything was starting to seem crazy these days.

As she finished adjusting them, she smiled warmly at him and he felt a swarm of tingles attack him all over his panties and bra. One last time, she kissed him sweetly on the lips. "There, you're all set. You look beautiful in this lingerie! I was daydreaming in school today what kind of nightie I could surprise you with tonight, and now I've surprised myself! Are you comfortable enough to sleep in all this?"

"I'll try my best–it sure feels different than my old pajamas..." He wanted to share the thrill he was getting from all this nylon over him, but this was all he could muster.

"Goodnight," she said as she padded out of the room. He couldn't keep his eyes off her legs, and she smiled when she noticed this. She closed the door behind her and he was finally alone.

Jimmy thought he might be able to avoid a repeat of last nights "problem" by going to bed quickly and simply willing himself to sleep. But he kept feeling new sensations as he turned off the light and got under the covers–the slip sliding against his pantyhose, the tight bra straps on his chest and shoulders, the grip of the lace panties on his hips. He sank under the covers, and managed to keep still for a while. But finally, once he thought everyone else had gone to bed, he gave in to the urge to run his hands along the silky slip and camisole.

This gentle exploration continued for a while as Jimmy lay in the bed, smelling a combination of perfumes settle around him. His erection hadn't subsided one bit since Jenny pulled her panties up his legs, and his willpower seemed unable to do anything about it. Finally, inevitably, his wandering hands pulled up the hem of his slip and began warming themselves on the surging bulge trapped under his panties and hose. His breathing quickened.

A short while later, he was surprised as the door opened quietly and Mrs. Dale stepped in. "Are you awake, Jimmy?" she whispered. He froze, then slowly pulled his hands away from what they were doing. He was afraid to use his voice, besieged as he was by tingles and embarassment, so he just pretended he was deep asleep and hoped she'd be satisfied with a peek.

She padded lightly over to the bed and he could feel her looking at him. "Are you sleeping, sweety?" He remained still, hoping she'd leave. But, incredibly, she sat lightly on the edge of the bed. "I just need to check to see if you've got your panties on–can you show me?"

Jimmy was stunned–was she joking? His mind was racing around in circles and he could still think of nothing to do other than continue playing possum. He felt her gently pull the blanket off of him near the end of the bed, exposing his feet and legs. She rested one hand on his thigh, nudging him very gently to see if he was awake, but he remained still. How could this be happening?

She pulled more of the covers off, and revealed the half-slip, the hem of which was pulled up nearly to his crotch. His erection could not have been more intense, and he was certain that it was obvious under these clingy garments. Still, Mrs. Dale continued. She gently pulled up the slip–much higher, it seemed, than necessary if she were merely confirming the presence of panties. He opened one eye a crack to see what was happening, but couldn't see beyond the slip. He could see, however, that she was still wearing that nightie, but not her robe. Her entire thigh was exposed, still covered in taupe hose, and as she shifted her weight to get a better look her thigh pressed gently against one of his hands.

"Oh my, you've got them on over your nylons," she whispered, more quietly than before. "Your pretty nylons..." He felt her hands begin to tug softly at the panties, pulling them higher up. He realized then that his desperate erection, while amply covered by his sheer pantyhose, must have been lunging high over the waistband of his panties because he could feel her slide the waistband slowly over him. He must have unknowingly slid his panties down during his "explorations."

She seemed to notice his arousal at that point. "Is that?" she whispered. Incredulous, he felt her warm hand over his now-tight panties, her fingers pressing gently down through the lace to outline his anatomy. The feeling of panties being tugged over his pantyhose had already driven him crazy–the touch of her hand nearly did him in. "My goodness, I think he's having a dream or something" she said softly. With a gentle squeeze, she leaned over him to kiss him on his nose. "Sweet dreams, my little cutie."

That was all he could take. He simply erupted underneath his pantyhose. His penis pulsed and jetted under her hand, and as she sat back up she noticed what was going on. She quickly took her hand away, but stayed next to him and seemed to be watching. He squeezed his eyes shut, awash in tingles, and couldn't think of any way to react to what was going on other than to continue to pretend he was asleep, even as his hips twitched and his breathing quickened.

"A wet dream, oh my I had no idea!" she whispered again. Finally, after he was finished and he imagined she could see a warm stain seeping through to the lace of his panties, she pulled his slip down again, stood up, and pulled the blankets back over him. "I never thought I'd actually see a boy having one of those–you are full of surprises, sweetie." She kissed him once more, on the forehead, and quietly stepped out of the room. Finally.

He lay absolutely still for awhile, trying to figure out whether he was unlucky in that she had caught him in the most embarassing position a boy can find himself in, or lucky in that she had already explained away his nighttime arousal and never once realized he was awake. He finally decided he had both kinds of luck in spades that night.

He wanted to go to the bathroom to clean himself up, but dared not risk another encounter with Mrs. Dale in the hall. For that matter, he'd be mortified if he ran into Jenny on his way there, and she seemed to have an uncanny ability to know exactly when he got out of bed. So he decided to go along with Mrs. Dale's idea–he'd just have to sleep in the same state he would be in if he had indeed had a "wet dream." He checked his panties, and they were abit stained in the front, but not much. His pantyhose seemed to have caught the brunt of his release, and there was little danger of staining the sheets or even the half-slip.

When he finally fell asleep, he slept like a baby.
 


 

up
112 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Another good chapter...

... but I am a bit worried about Mrs. Dale. Her inspection and touching does seem to go bit far as Jimmy is only 11 and just in the beginning of his puberty. The game with clothes is OK as she must have noticed his fascination about them. But beyond that?

Hugs,
Sissy Baby Paula and Snowball (my toy puppy).

I have to agree with Paula.

I have to agree with Paula. Unless Mrs. Dale is a psychologist that specialises in TG issues, I have to say that that's a no-no, of course, if it was based today the US government would have Mrs. Dale arrested and jenny thrown into Foster care. (A neighbor was arrested and their kids were put into FOSTER CARE because they are nudists.)

TGSine --

TGSine --958

Who Knows?

Maybe the absent father was like Jimmy and the mother knows about it all too well.
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Unashamedly...

...fetishy!

The author seems to have done a fine job of capturing her inner horny little boy, too.

Completely over the top, to the point that this is some very high comedy; that is, unless you can't step outside the heavy breathing long enough to see the humor!

Great Story

Beffy,

I'm enjoying this story greatly. You've captured a personal fantasy of mine with where you're going in this story.

Feel free to leave the reality of CPS and such out of it. This is fantasy, after all. :)

Keep up the good work, and I look forward to the next chapters.

Cheers,
holly

criticism well-taken

I forgot to edit Jimmy's age in chapter 1. I meant for it to be 13-14, which makes the story slightly less alarming in terms of Jimmy and Jenny's attraction.

I had intended from the beginning to try to keep it sweet but still express the "inner hornyness" that compels many cross dressers. But later chapters have taken a turn for the hornier. I just posted chapter 10, and will post 11 as it was posted on storysite. I have 3 new chapters written, but they have taken an even hornier turn, and upon reflection I'm thinking I took it too far, so I'm considering rewriting a little before putting them out here. As always, I welcome your feedback!

Be Brave

Be unashamed! Try to avoid having second thoughts about where you went with this. It is what it is. I wasn't criticizing you for including a lot of fetishy elements and feelings. I was just giggling at it all, and human nature, and ourselves, and being appreciative of your being brave enough and able to put your fetishy feelings out there with a certain degree of glee.

Now, don't go making a liar out of me! Put down that self-censorship algorithm, and step away from the computer! Even if I don't share your exact same feelings, I was enjoying your gleeful self-indulgence.

great story

RAMI

Great Story. No need to change direction.

Rami

RAMI

four dreams colliding

Nice story, kind of nice others enjoy his experiences

JessieC

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors