Stripper Candy Part 2

Printer-friendly version

I can’t believe how I am feeling. I am so upset at how much of a slime ball Paul is toward women. Where does he get the idea that getting a degree in women’s studies to become a social worker? If I was an abused or exploited girl I wouldn’t want anyone like Paul handling my case. Come to think of it I wouldn’t want to have Paul handling anything around me. I am glad that he is dead.

Stripper Candy

Part 2

By Olivia-Kate


 
I get dressed in Jessica’s bathroom and slip into my pumps. I find it odd how my black patent leather shoes are missing and all I have are open toed sandals with an eight inch stiletto heel. I stand up and very easily walk over to my purse. I bend over and pick it up off the floor, spilling the contents. I quickly pick them up and look through my wallet. I always hated my driver’s license picture. For some reason the bitch behind the counter always makes good looking women like myself look horrible. I notice that the picture is a very lovely one of me looking my absolute best. I don’t have time to dwell on the picture long but it gets put somewhere in my sex starved mind.

I walk out of Jessica’s salon and down the block to the coffee shop. There is a tall dark haired man sitting alone in the window. I walk on in and sit down across from him.

“Hi, I’m Rebecca.” I say confidently.

“Good morning Rebecca. I am Tony” He says. “Now, Miss Righetti, do you know why I am meeting you today?”

“I don’t have the slightest clue. I just started working for Luigi two days ago.” I inform him.

“I am here to handle your ex-husband’s estate.” Tony says.

“What do you mean?” I ask.

“I work for The Life Insurance Alliance as an investigator.” He says. “I have been investigating your ex-husband’s disappearance for the last two month’s and have ruled that your ex-husband Paul Righetti has indeed died of natural or accidental causes and am here to deliver to you the lump sum payment of your late ex’s estate.”

He reaches into his briefcase and pulls out a check, hands it to me and leaves.

I take a moment to think this over and start to wonder. I have never had a husband, and Paul and I broke up only about a week ago. My head starts to hurt as I think things through. Through the pain I seem to recall Paul looking a lot like me only his hair was always dirty and mussed, typical of a college student. I start to think of Paul and for some reason I seem to have flashing memories of living in his bedroom, going to his college, and visiting his parents every holiday.

I can’t shake this headache that always comes when I think about technical stuff and especially Paul. I forget about all of that for now and look at the check. I know I’m reading this right but it seems impossible. The check is for Fifteen Million Dollars. I look in my purse and find my Cell Phone. I call Luigi and tell him what happened. Luigi tells me to come by the club and we’ll talk.

I walk the two blocks over to the club and let myself in. Luigi is waiting for me at a secluded table in the corner. I make my way around the tables and sit down across from Luigi. Luigi holds out his hand to comfort me and I gently place mine in his.

”I am deeply sorry to hear about your loss Rebecca.” Luigi says softly. “I can understand how hard it must be for you to process all of this at once so I am going to give you some time to grieve. You just let me know if there is anything I can do for you in the meantime.”

I thank him and get up to go to my apartment.

“Rebecca!” Luigi calls after me.

I turn around quickly and look at him.

“I’m going to start a collection for you to help pay the bills while you take the next week off.” Luigi says.

I go to my apartment and lock the door behind me. I take off all of my clothes and go to the bathtub. I can’t help but wonder what happened with Paul and what this means to me. I relax in a luxurious bubble bath without my CD playing. I slowly drift off to sleep.
 
 
I must be dreaming. I am Paul. I can feel everything that Paul would feel, but, that can’t be right. I mean, I’m Rebecca. I was born in Palo Alto California. I can feel my penis.

I start to drift deeper into sleep. I am sitting in a very small room having a discussion with Luigi.

“So, Mr. Righetti,” Luigi says. “I have been talking to all of your potential employers and have put a bug in their ear that I have already hired you. You will work for me for as long as you are profitable to me. From now on you will answer to Rebecca. Do you understand me Rebecca?”

“Yes Luigi.” I faintly reply. I feel drugged and sluggish. My mind is a complete blank. I can’t think of anything I want to. I am forced to watch this wretched scene. I feel cold and terrified at what I am hearing and saying. I feel myself wanting to break free from the prison that is this seat. It holds me down tight and I am resigned to listen to everything Luigi says and I must comply if I am to be a free woman.

I feel myself revile at the thought of me being a woman, but how is that possible? I am a woman. I was always a woman. I feel my penis twitching and I suddenly want to start masturbating.

“Rebecca,” Luigi says. “I want you to perform your first act as a transsexual in an adult movie series I am going to do on you. You will blow at least three men in one scene while taking it up the ass at the same time. I want you to dress like a common whore with make-up and all of the usual things you see a porn star dressed in, pumps, thong panties, very short skirt, and I want you to stuff your bra to a B-cup. Now,” He smirks. “Get the fuck out of my office you whore.”

I leave and go to my apartment. I am tired and want nothing to do with what Luigi says.

I can’t believe how I am feeling. I’m a total whore and I want nothing to do with four guys blowing their wads in my mouth and aching asshole. The only thing I want more as I am forced to watch this is a really big dick in my throbbing pussy. I am so turned on that Paul is being forced to go through such degrading things. I am so upset at how much of a slime ball Paul is toward women. Where does he get the idea that getting a degree in women’s studies to become a social worker? If I was an abused or exploited girl I wouldn’t want anyone like Paul handling my case. Come to think of it I wouldn’t want to have Paul handling anything around me. I am glad that he is dead. I would have liked to fuck him in the ass at least once with his molded cock that I kept.
 
 
I wake up wanting my penis in a woman’s pussy. Imagine my disappointment when I reach down and don’t find my penis. Instead I find a warm wet inviting hole waiting for some well hung stud with only one thing on his mind.

Ding Dong.

Well read my mind and come fuck me hard. I happily get out of the bath and skip over to my door dripping wet and horny. I open the door and find a delivery man in a very tight uniform waiting by my door.

“I have a really big package for Rebecca.” He says.

I giggle out loud and invite him in. The name on his shirt says Dick. I immediately think of just bending over for him but first I want his dick in my mouth. I go to my couch and sit down.

“Can I inspect my package, Dick?” I tease.

He gulps hard. I can see how hard his dick is and I want it in me. I stand up and rip his pants off and immediately put his dick in my mouth. I am salivating thinking about how good his spunk is going to feel and taste in my mouth. I suck him off in seconds flat. I stand up and look wantonly into his eyes.

“Are you able to cum again?” I ask in a very breathy voice.

All he does is nod.

I jump on his fully engorged member and start to glide my willing pussy up and down on his huge dick. I stroke it so tenderly with my pussy and I can feel him getting ready to blow. I don’t even care about cumming now. All I want is to have this man cum in me twice in just under two minutes. I am not disappointed. I feel him cum and cum again in me. I move up and I feel a thick gooey pulse fills me. I gently let myself down and another pulse fills me with even more of his desirable cum. I am loving his cum in me. I want more. I need more. I am such a whore. I quickly sit next to Dick and start to stroke his now limp member.

“Is that all you can give me now?” I brazenly ask.

“I can also give this to you.” Dick pants as he points to a large box just outside my apartment door.

I walk over to it and open it. I can’t believe my eyes. It’s everything that Paul owned. I start to look through it and I can’t believe all of the things he had. I find used condoms with girl’s names written on them in permanent ink, some nude pictures of his exes, and a bottle of “Astro-Glide”. I don’t find any signs of him having been married in this box. I start to wonder if what I’m being told about Paul is entirely true. I think about it for a few moments and then I think I could live my life without caring at all about Paul.
 
 
I wake up and I’m Paul again, or am I dreaming? I can’t really figure this one out. I can feel my penis is in pain. I am wearing a very tight fitting bright orange thong with a very short tight miniskirt. I have a halter top with a strapless bra holding some b-cup breast forms. My hair is done up to look like a blond bombshell minus the huge rack. My legs are covered in fishnet stockings and I’m wearing black patent leather fuck me pumps.

I get up from in front of the mirror and check my makeup one last time. I am looking good for a man dressed in drag. I look very feminine and dainty. I walk out of the powder room and meet up with four guys that only have one thing on their mind and it’s not football. They leer at me and point to a bedroom door. I look at it and ask coyly.

“So what do you want me in there for?”

The tall one speaks up. “We want you to service all of us at once.” His deep voice rumbles and causes my penis to stiffen a little. “We want you to suck all of our dicks at once.

I walk into the room and lay down on the bed. “So if I pleasure all of you, who is going to pleasure me?” I ask with a grin. “Will any of you fuck my asshole?”

“I won’t be gentle about it.” The one on the right speaks.

“Mmm, that sounds nice.” I start to pull down my top when a big hand puts itself on my shoulder strap.

“We don’t want you naked; we just want you in the bed.” That deep tingly voice says as it sends shivers down my spine and right to my toes.

“So when do we begin?” I playfully flip my hair.
 
 
On that note all four guys take their pants off and spring their hard dicks from the confines of their jeans and point them eagerly into my face. I take the shortest one and pop it into my mouth. I suck it and really work it with my mouth while I find two more eager penises waiting for some attention. I hurriedly put my hands on both of them and start to stroke them while working the one in my mouth. Almost like clockwork I feel the dick in my mouth start to pulse and I feel my throat start to fill with warm sweet cum. I continue to stroke the remaining two and wonder where that fourth dick is. I want it in my ass so desperately that I am hoping that it will penetrate my asshole and start to butt fuck me like I want it to.

Just as soon as I start to think about it I feel that expected pressure right in my aching corn hole and I relax as it pushes. I put one of my two remaining dicks in my mouth and go at it the exact same way as the other. I feel him squirt some lube on my hole and start to push some more. I feel something metal enter my sphincter and soon the cool sensation passes and then I have just sweet relief as I am being fucked like the woman I want to be treated like. I desperately want to cum so I take my free hand and reach to my semi hard cock and start to stroke it. I slip my panties off of my dick and grab it and start to really jerk myself off.

In an almost orchestrated moment, I feel that familiar warm sticky goo building in my throat while the dick in my ass does the same. Meanwhile in my hands I start to really work the dick I have been given and my own. At the same time all three men cum at once and I am filled and bathed in that jiz that I am craving so bad. I start to feel myself cum and I spray my load all over the bed sheets. I am so ecstatic at this feeling of having four men cum in or on me plus my own that I just slump forward and enjoy this new feeling. My dick is still leaking some of my sperm onto my leg.

“How does it feel Paul?” The deep voice asks.

“How does what feel?” I ask in return.

“How does it feel to be brainwashed into wanting to be a woman?”
 
 
I wake up with a strange disturbing feeling. I feel like I am losing my mind. I know I am Rebecca but when I sleep I am Paul. I am such a whore and know that I am happy as a complete slut but when I sleep I am disturbed by watching myself as Paul do all of these slutty things. I would desperately love to know what was going on. Tomorrow I have a surprise for Luigi.


 
To Be Continued...

up
51 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments