The Catwalk -3-

Printer-friendly version

Bit by bit, David West's manhood is fading away. Now even his name is gone. It's time for a dress and a makeover, goodbye David, Hello Megan!

Catwalk -3-

“We were thinking while you were getting female in there.” says Gemma.

“About?”

“We need to work out your girl name for the program.”

“Oh right.” I say. I hadn’t really thought about this yet. “Any preferences?” she asks.

“Not especially.” I say.

“Great! Because you look like a Megan to me.” Paige says.

“Megan hmm?” I say. I turn and look at myself in the mirror, Paige is right. Megan suits me nicely. “Yeah, I like it.” I grin.

“All right then Megan, it’s time for your first bra.” says Jess, opening a plain black bra. “Put your arms out.” I do, she helps me put it on and Gemma clips it at the back. Woah, my first bra. Every bit as uncomfortable as my 11-year old sister claims. She got her first bra last week, I doubt she thought her big brother would follow her 5 days later.

There’s a knock on the door and a girl walks in.

“Jess, Gemma, you’re needed out here. Katie’s dress is too small for her, we need you two to alter it,” she says.

“All right. C’mon Jess. You ok to sort out the rest of Megan’s program outfit Paige?” asks Gemma.

“Yeah, it’s gonna be fun.” she winks.

Gemma and Jess leave with the girl, leaving me and Paige alone in the room.

“Okay Megan, you’re looking good but we’ve still got a lot to do. The program pictures are going to be taken in about an hour so we need to get you ready for that.”

“What exactly do I have to wear for this one?”

“Well there are going to be two photos, one in the formal dress, that’s for the front cover. And for the back cover, we’ve got to get a shot of you in lingerie.”

“Okay, so I just stick on the dress? That won’t take an hour.”

“It’s not just sticking on a dress. You need to wear the dress and tights, heels, long gloves and I need to give you a full makeover. Here, put these on.” Paige gives me a pair of black tights.

I take them and pull them on with ease. My ballet experience to the rescue again. “Okay, and now for the dress”. She produces the dress from out of nowhere. It’s black, it’s long, it has spaghetti straps ... and I’m about to wear it. This is surreal, I mean I’m a guy, it’s sort of a rule that we don’t wear dresses.

“Okay Megan put your arms up.” I do and she slips the dress onto me and pulls the straps over my shoulders. Once it’s on me, she spends a couple of moments tweaking it in places but then she stands back. She giggles a bit as she sits me down by a dressing table.

“Ever been given a makeover before?” asks Paige as she opens up a kit box full of different makeup.

“Well I’ve worn eyeliner and blusher a couple of times for the ballet shows but that’s about it.” I admit.

“Well you’ve been missing out! Makeup is brilliant, when you’re all made up, it makes you feel so confident. You’ll love it Megan, your days of a tomboy will be over the second you see yourself with makeup.”

“Okay, now let’s start off with off with some foundation.” says Paige, taking a bottle of skin coloured cream from the make up box. “Now close your eyes” she murmers as she squeezes a small bit of foundation on her hand. She then puts small dots on my nose, cheeks, forehead and chin. Then, with a slightly damp pad, she gently rubs it around my face to mix in the foundation.

“Powder next.” said Paige as she brushes some face powder around the same areas that she applied the foundation. “Now, a bit of blusher, pink I think. Smile and suck in your cheeks a bit please.” laughs Paige. I grin and do as she says. Paige rubs a brush into a small blusher compact and gets to work on my face. She spends only about half a minute applying the pink powder.

“Wow, that looks ...” I trail off, looking at my face in the mirror. I can barely recognise myself, a passing resemblance maybe. I’m not sure weather I like it or not. Although the fact that I don’t hate it is something.

“Is that the sound of you enjoying your little makeover?” grins Paige.

“Could be worse.” I admit, with a big grin on my newly female face.

“Well you’ll love the look of the eye makeup I’ve got in store for you Megan.”

“What’s first?”

“Eyeliner.” grins Paige. She turns to take the black eyeliner pencil from the makeup box.

“Okay, keep your eyes open for this bit”

I open my eyes wide and Paige outlines them in the black pencil. “A bit of light purple eye shadow, close your eyes.” I close them and Paige runs the small brush over my lids. “Okay, you can open your eyes now.”

I open them and Paige has a mascara tube in her hand. “Now, a bit of mascara.” I open my eyes wide again and Paige applies thick black mascara to my eyelashes. “One last crucial detail to go,” says Paige “you need Lipstick. Now pout a bit.”

I try to emulate all the Marilyn Monroe pictures I had seen and Paige laughs as she does my lips in red.

“How about nails now?” she grins.

She spends a while carefully manicuring and tending to my nails, then comes the colour. A deep red. They look great when she’s finished and the manicure was really nice.

“That’s your makeup done Megan. Now the outfit only needs one more thing. Shoes!”

She swivels my chair around. She has a pair of black high heels, two inches. Over the next quarter of an hour, I twist my ankle twice and swear in a very ‘un-lady-like manner’ five times. But by the end of it, I’m walking like a pro.

“That’s not bad Megan, it look me much longer to get used to heels.” Paige grins. “Just stick these on." she tosses me a pair of elbow length black gloves. I pull them on. "Wait a sec, why did you do my nails if I'm gonna wear gloves?"

"Because you enjoyed it. Now take a good look in the mirror Megs.”

I turn towards the mirror and I get a good shock again. It’s that redhead again. She’s all made up now, wearing clothes as well. The dress she’s wearing really works with her hair. She looks like she could be a model or a film star. What she does not look like, is a fifteen year old boy.

“Megs ... David, I’m not sure how to say this. Do you want to be a girl?” says Paige from behind me. I just ... don’t know what to say.

The door open, Gemma and Jess walk in and start yammering.

“Wow Megan, you look hot. You should wear makeup more often. Now we were thinking Megs,” grins Gemma “you’ve been doing ballet for a good few years and you haven’t even worn a tutu. So we’re adding an extra outfit into the mix. You get to be a pretty ballerina. We’ll try it when we finish the photo-shoot.”

She has in her hands: a deep purple girl’s leotard, pink tights, pink ballet shoes, and a long light-pink tutu with an elasticised waist. She plonks them down on a table.

“Now c’mon, it’s time to get the photos done gorgeous.” says Jess.

As they lead me away, Paige shoots me a meaningfull look and Jess comments on how I even walk like a girl “in those heels”.

up
118 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Developing as an Author

Well, in my opinion, your sentence structure is nice. Do try reading a little on plot and character development though.

Gwendolyn

Jessica, As a new author,

Jessica,
As a new author, you have started out quite well. Overall, for a new writer, I give you "two thumbs up". I do look forward to reading more of your story. Hugs, Janice Lynn

Catwalk

Good start, could be a good larger story

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

More please

Soooooo! thats a good start,you have developed the charactersand the basis for an ongoing plot with the chance of becoming a realy lovely story.SO GET ON AND FINISH IT.At least another 15 to 20 chapters.Pleeeeeeease.XXXXX F