The Ballet Game - Chapter 12

Printer-friendly version

In spite of Mrs Dale's attempts at bringing normalcy back to the house, Jimmy finds himself in a new whirlwind of femininity.

The Ballet Game

Chapter 12

By Beffy Flowers


 
Jimmy hadn't remembered falling asleep, yet he found himself awoken as Mrs. Dale opened the door, with light from the hallway spilling into his darkened room. She was wearing a white full slip with a bra peeking out underneath, her legs held the smooth sheen of suntan hose. "Jimmy, are you awake?" She was whispering and appeared to squint -- her eyes hadn't yet adjusted to the dark. He was paralyzed, as before, but not quite as anxious for some reason. There was no chance she would look under his nightie tonight -- she had drawn up the panties he was wearing herself.

Then, to his great dismay, he realized he must have kicked his blankets completely off the bed. He felt utterly exposed, especially since the hem of his nightie had come up to his thighs. After a pause, she walked silently toward him. He felt himself wishing she would just say goodnight and leave, but his body betrayed him. He pulsed underneath his panties and tights at full strength. It was as if the closer she got, the more his maleness rose to greet her. Even his hips shuddered for a moment as she sat lightly on the edge of the bed.

She peered intently at what lay underneath his lacy blue garment. "I just need to check your panties, sweetie. Let me see."

How could this be? She knew very well he was wearing panties, yet he continued to lay still and feign sleep. With squnted eye, he could clearly see his arousal, and by the direction of her gaze, she could as well -- the flimsy nylon fabric betrayed his anatomy, slightly apulse. His breathing quickened as she lay one hand warmly upon his leg. "Oh my! Pantyhose? Who gave you these lovely pantyhose?" Her hand slid smoothly up along his thigh. "Such pretty lace, how beautiful." Her fingers continued, moving onto his penis, probing down around him through nylon, then tightening, gripping. "Your panties, lovely."

Her other hand now slid up onto his chest and rubbed gently, tracing the outline of a bra under his nightie. His heart was pounding. He didn't remember putting on a bra, but clearly he must have because it was there now, and he could feel the tight garment strapped around his chest as his breath quickened. "Here, let me make your pretty bra fit better." She rubbed against the cups, lighting his nipples on fire with each stroke. He could feel the nylon material of the nightie slide against his bra, fingers outlining straps and cups. The hand that still gripped his penis started moving in time.

"Now that's nice, isn't it? Panties, bra, dress, pantyhose -- all you need is a touch of lipstick and you'll be all set." Her hands continued to clutch him as she bent over and kissed him full on the lips. "Oops, missed a spot." She kissed him again, firmly. He blinked in astonishment, and saw Jenny's face as she kissed him hungrily, her tongue probing his lips. Behind her, Laura was smoothing tights up his thighs and massaging the front of his panties, whispering "Oh my god! Oh my god!"

Jimmy woke with a jolt, gasping for air. He looked around frantically -- the room was dark, the blankets still covered him, and he was alone. The dream seemed so real and tactile, that he could still feel Jenny's lips on his. It seemed so real. Then he felt something wet under his panties, unmistakeably wet. Obviously the events earlier that evening had gotten to him. He was disturbed at the thought of having erotic dreams of everyone in the house. Being surrounded by women, by their femininity, and now by their intimate clothing was overpowering him. This was insane.

He resolved to stop wearing anything female but the bare minimum, and immediately got up to take off Laura's lace tights. Seeing them in the darkness made him pause to admire them for only an instant, and then they were off, crumpled into a ball, and stuffed under his pillow. He'd have to keep on the panties, of course, but there was the problem of his little accident. Knowing Jenny, she would wake up to check on him if he dared go to the bathroom, so he used some tissues to wipe up the inside of the panties as best he could. It seemed his own anatomy was determined to betray his desires, and he did not want Mrs. Dale or anyone else to see what he had done inside his undergarments. He would just have to inspect them in the morning and perhaps wash them himself. Luckily the tights seemed dry.

He returned to bed, but it took a long time for him to fall asleep. He found his resolve weakening even then, and had to fight the urge to put the tights back on.

* * *

He woke in the morning to Mrs. Dale's customary opening of the window shades. Amazingly, his blankets remained on him and he did not feel his usual embarassment, or arousal, at her touch. She urged him to hurry and join them for breakfast, and promptly left without a second glance.

Siezing the opportunity, he leapt up and closed the door completely. He stripped off the nightie and panties and immediately donned shorts, jeans, and a t-shirt in an effort to resume some semblance of normalcy. Then he looked at the panties. There was definitely a stain, though the white material did manage to conceal it. Considering his options, he decided it would be safest to just bury the panties in the bathroom clothes hamper, to be thrown in the wash with everything else. If he washed them by hand in the bathroom, he'd arouse suspicion or else have to find a place to dry them secretly. The Dales seemed unnaturally aware of his movements in this house, so that was just not going to work. For good measure, he tossed the nightie and tights in the hamper as well.

He diligently washed up and dressed in his normal clothes, looking forward to a normal day. He went downstairs and entered the kitchen determined to be a normal boy just sitting down to eat some breakfast.

His determination was sorely challenged when he saw Jenny, who was still wearing her yellow nightie and smooth white tights, her hem sitting impossibly high up on her legs as she sat at the table. "Hi Jimmy! You can have my seat. I just finished." She rose and planted a firm kiss on his cheek as he approached. She gave his hand a surreptitious squeeze as she whispered, "I hope you had a good nights sleep. I'm not supposed to talk to you about clothes, but I kept having this dream about how you looked in them." After casting a look over her shoulder to see if Mrs. Dale was watching, she kissed his lips and sprang away up the stairs.

His stomach was still not used to having so many tingles at all times of day. To have this beautiful girl dress like that, kiss him like so, and talk to him about wearing things was beyond wonderful. But with enormous effort, he put those thoughts out of his mind and talked about the weather with Mrs. Dale as the girls got ready.

Jenny and Laura returned wearing jeans and sweaters. Jimmy sighed with satisfaction and looked forward to having a normal day. They streamed out to the car on a clear, crisp day, and he felt great to be with them. Mrs. Dale drove them to school and he felt so good he decided to giver her a kiss on the cheek when he thanked her for the ride. She seemed surprised, but managed to wave as they exited the car and entered the school.

He managed to keep his mind focused mainly on school for most of the day, though occasionally iamges would pop up of Jenny's legs or the way she traced bra straps through his t-shirt the day before. He also thought of how Laura put him into her tights, and her reaction to his physical response, but immediately pushed that out of his mind. As compelling as it was, he did not want to have the erotic dream of the Dale women replay throughout the day. Eventually, he became satisfied with the warm memories of Jenny's kisses, and that carried him on a cloud clear through to the final bell.

"Hello, earth to Jimmy, are you there?" Jenny smiled as she walked up to him, amused by the vacant look on his face. He blushed and returned the greeting with a quick hug, and resumed packing up his books and straightening up his locker.

"Hurry up, we have to get to the ballet school in a few minutes. Did I forget to remind you? It's ballet again today, so I get to drag you to our lovely little school. I need a little more time to change today, since I didn't wear tights and stuff, so hurry up!" He hastened, and when he closed his locker and turned to her, she planted a light kiss on his cheek.

They walked down the halls and out into the crisp sunshine. Jimmy impulsively grabbed her hand as they walked, which brought a pink-cheeked smile to Jenny's face. "So. Why don't you take ballet? We need a boy in our school, and I could help you practice anytime you like! It's a little intimidating at first with so many talented dancers walking around there, but you'd be great with a little help!" They held hands and Jimmy stole glances at Jenny as they walked. She seemed vibrant.

"Seriously, you probably already remember some of the basics from when you were little, right? So you could probably skip some of the early classes and maybe join Miss Caroline's class to start with. She's wonderful, and some of the girls in that class are almost your age. They're the ones wearing lilac leotards, if you remember from the other day. I don't think you'd be wearing the same thing, but if so, you could borrow my old leotard! Come to think of it, I have no idea what you'd be wearing. This could be your big chance to finally see what it would have been like to be a ballet chicken. Ha ha!" She beamed at him as his faced flushed.

"Oh, that chicken thing. Yeah, I guess I, well, does your school need a good chicken? I could flap around and wear a big feather thing with feet and all..." Jimmy felt so tingly he was stammering, even as the words came out.

"No, Jimmy, not a 'big feather thing', a ballet costume. Remember? I don't know how your old school did it, but our school uses proper ballet outfits for all our costumes." They walked on a cloud of tingly electricity, it seemed. "Tights, leotard, probably a skirt or tutu or something. And it would be beautiful, believe me. I think I'm just going to have to show you, so you can see what you missed out on. If Mom weren't freaking out, I would have you wearing a leotard to bed tonight. But I'm not supposed to dress you like a girl anymore. What kind of a rule is that, when she turns around and gives you such a pretty nightie?"

Just before they entered the ballet studio parking lot, she stopped, holding his hand. "If you're going to wear Mom's nighties for the rest of the week, can you promise me one thing? Can you promise me you'll let me dress you up like a ballerina at least once? We'll both dress up and do some ballet together? Please? I really want to see you experience an outfit like that. Will you?" She squeezed his hand.

"Of course, Jenny. Anything for you." He leaned in to kiss her, and she pulled him in tight. After a moment, she broke the kiss, smiled at him, and ran inside.

He decided to wait outside for the girls to finish their classes. It was a nice day, and he needed some time to absorb the idea that Jenny would dress him in ballet clothes. These magical clothes had occupied his mind since the day he saw those girls during his childhood ballet session. He was mesmerized by the very idea of a leotard and tights, and the sight of these beautiful girls wearing them was overwhelming. But the idea that he would join Jenny in this secret world was unfathomable.

He tried to study for a long time, but kept daydreaming. He also had to readjust his position a number of times due to the lasting physical reaction Jen's words had on his anatomy. Hence, he was caught unaware when the ballet teacher approached him. "You're back! Wonderful! Please come with me and I'll give you a quick evaluation to see which class to place you in. What was your name?"

"Uh, Jimmy, but I, uh..." He closed his book and stood, thankful that his jacket hid his excitement. She seemed like a fish out of water, wearing a black dance outfit complete with a tiny skirt. Apparently, she had spied him from a window, and dashed out to fetch him without even putting on real shoes.

"Jimmy, wonderful! You may call me Miss Elizabeth. Now, I don't have time to run through the paperwork, but there'll be plenty of time for that. You'll need to start arriving here earlier, to give you time to change. It's very important to do all the stretching routines at the beginning of class, to loosen the muscles and avoid injury. I once had a student..." She kept on talking without pause as she led him inside. He tried to get her attention, but she was so focused on what she was saying and he was so unready to deal with this that it seemed easier to just go along and see what happened.

They walked down the main hall, which was empty. The sounds of teachers' voices and musical accompaniments drifted out of various studios. The entered a small studio near the end of the hall. "... and so we'll do a quick assessment to see what kind of shape you're in. Please leave your things on this chair and take off your jacket. Can you tuck in your t-shirt? I'll need to see as much of your anatomy as these clothes permit. Of course, you'll need more appropriate clothing for class, and we can assist you with that right here in the school. For instance, you'll need to wear tights to every class. Your teacher needs to see how you form your limbs into each position, and you will find it far easier to do the exercises in tights than in, well, jeans. I'm a little at a loss though, because we normally require all the girls to wear pink tights because the light color really shows the muscles best. But being a boy, you might have an aversion to that color. We could try white, but I'd have to order some. It might be best to stay with the standard dress code for now, so you don't stick out. At least not until you've settled in. Now, take off your shoes and walk over here."

Jimmy was quite stunned by her ability to talk so fluidly without leaving any space for a reply. He was also rather embarassed at seeing her body in the black leotard -- the body of a full-grown woman, a dancer, no less. It was difficult to avoid looking at her because she was demonstrating stretches and steps for him to try. He didn't remember doing any of these stretches and things when he was a child, but his body seemed to warm up pretty quickly and he managed to mimic her moves well enough to draw some approving comments.

After what seemed like ten minutes, another person entered the room -- a student, dressed in a black leotard identical to the teacher, but with pink tights. The teacher introduced her as Mary, a leading student who was expected to help teach others as part of her training. Jimmy mumbled a greeting. Mary proceeded to run him through a few exercises and the teacher looked on, offering commentary at intervals.

"This is a tough position at first, but once you've practised, you'll find it to be very stable, and it will give you added power as you step into other positions. Here, give me your hand." She guided his hand to Mary's calf as she held her stance. "Feel the sheer muscle holding her pose. This is what you'll need to work on. In fact, I'd like to see what your muscles are doing in order to properly evaluate you. Would you mind putting on some tights, just for a few minutes? I've got an extra pair in my bag."

"Um, well, I'm not really ready for that yet. It's just that I, uh," he looked uneasily at the floor, "I'm wearing boxer shorts, and not, you know, something that would fit under tights..." He was red as a beet. For the first time since he had entered the building, the teacher seemed at a loss for words, though she seemed to be studying his face.

She paused, and suggested "Actually, we're almost out of time. Mary, why don't you check back in with Miss Phillips." Mary nodded politely. As she turned to leave, her eyes made contact with Jimmy's for a split second, and he thought he detected a smirk, but she was gone the next instant.

"If you prefer shorts, that's not really a problem, since many of the girls don't wear panties under their tights -- you can do the same. Some do prefer wearing panties, though, and our policy is to let each girl wear what they're most comfortable with in terms of panties and bras. So you could choose to wear, er, just the tights, or you could wear panties or the like underneath. But I can see that maybe today's not the day to try them on for the first time. I was going to suggest just trying them on and wearing your shorts on top without putting you in a leotard, but it's probably best not to overwhelm you when you haven't even started in a class yet. And like I said, we're out of time. You've given me a reasonable glimpse of your abilities, and I think I know just the class for you. Next Tuesday we'll have a spot ready in room six, and we'll alert the girls so there won't be any surprises."

He could hear the sounds of people moving about in the hall. The teacher pulled something out of her bag and handed it to him. "Here is a pair of tights. They should fit, and they're the same style all the other students wear. Please try them on before next Tuesday and get used to how they feel. You should also decide whether and what to wear underneath. Wear them under your school clothes so that'll be one less thing to put on when you arrive. I'll have a leotard for you then, so please plan to arrive early and I can help you put it, er, show you how to put it on." Jimmy slowly took the tights from her hand. "I have to go now, and I imagine you do as well. Please call me if you have any questions. I'll have some forms for your mother to sign next week. Otherwise, have a nice weekend. Bye now!"

She walked out. The growing clamor in the halls, which signalled the end of the first session, seemed quiet in comparison to Miss Elizabeth's constant talking. Jen and Laura would be looking for him outside in a moment, so he hurriedly stuffed the tights into his backpack. It seemed strange to have been given a loose pair -- they were clean, but looked like they had been worn already. The material felt silky and the light pink color was very attractive -- all the more so because he knew Jenny was wearing a pair just like these at this moment. With that thought in mind, he packed up and dashed out into the hall, feeling very self-concious.

As the other day, he was nearly overwhelmed at the sight of so many beautiful girls in ballet outfits, prancing and gossiping cheerfully as they prepared to go home. Some were headed to the locker rooms, and some appeared to be pulling jeans on over their tights to speed their departure. He didn't see the Dale sisters, but didn't stop to look for them either. It was more important to get outside before he fainted from the tingles. He drew a few sidelong glances as he walked -- the sight of a boy in this hall must have been rare.

He resumed his perch on the front steps and was there only a minute when Jenny surprised him with a hug from behind. "Hi gorgeous! Did you miss us?"

"Hi Jenny!" Although he was very happy to see her, he did not want to talk about what had just happened yet. In spite of what the teacher had assumed, Jimmy was not at all sure he was ready to join a ballet class. It was wonderful to talk with Jenny about things like that, but the ramifications of taking it all public were very confusing to him. He made light conversation with the girls until Mrs. Dale drove up and they all piled in.

The ride home was equally pleasant. No mention was made of ballet, tights, nighties, or anything of the sort, and on another day this might have disappointed Jimmy. But today, he was relieved and happy to feel vaguely normal for at least a little while.

When they arrived at the house, Jimmy announced that he would be up in his room studying, and Mrs. Dale suggested that Jenny join him, remarking that she would like to see more of Jimmy's good habits rub off on her. Jenny was delighted and bounded up the stairs with both their backpacks, to get ready. When Jimmy caught up with her, she was already sitting on the bed, pulling books out of his pack.

"Hey silly, why do you have my tights in your backpack?" She held up the pair, legs dangling down. "Do you want to try some ballet after all?"

"Uh, actually, those aren't yours. They belong to the ballet school. Some teacher there seems to think I'm a student, now, and she had me do some kind of a try-out today, while you and Laura were in class."

"What? You mean you signed up for ballet and you didn't tell me?" She was still smiling, but now cocked her head to one side.

"No! No, I didn't, but she was talking so fast that I didn't get a chance to say anything. I saw her last time, and I think she just assumed that since I was there again that I was signing up for a class or something. I tried to tell her I was waiting for a friend, but I couldn't get a word in edgewise, so she started running through some steps and evaluating me and all."

Jenny seemed distressed at this point. "Wait a minute. So you had a teacher check you out for ballet? And she had you dressed in these?"

"No, I was just wearing my normal clothes, but she gave me those at the end and told me to wear them to my first class."

Jenny furrowed her brow. "Okay, who was this teacher? Was she about Laura's height, really pretty, never stops talking? Pointy little nose?"

"Yeah. Miss Elizabeth. Do you know her?" Jimmy felt distinctly uncomfortable, but didn't know why.

"UUGGH! 'Miss' Elizabeth? Give me a break! That girl is Liz Brown. She just graduated high school last year and they kept her on as an assistant teacher for the younger girls. She kissed up to the director, and they gave her an internship to give her something to put on her resume. So weird. And now she's acting like such a big shot." Jenny inspected the tights as she kept talking. "I have a real problem with her. When she was just a lowly student, she caught the eye of this guy that Laura sort of had a thing going on with, and she stole him. She saw him with Laura, all flirty, and then she bagged him for herself. Ugh, I can't stand her!"

Jimmy sat on the bed, not sure of what to say. He half-heartedly pulled his books out.

"And now she's set her sights on you!" Jenny's eyes widened. "Oh my gosh, that is so sick! She's trying to steal you now! She took you into a studio to evaluate you, right? Alone-time with you? Aaagh! Then she had you put on TIGHTS?"

"No! She didn't! I mean, she said she was going to suggest it, but maybe not on the first day."

"The first DATE, more like it! I'm sorry, Jimmy. I know you had nothing to do with this, and were just being sweet and agreeable. You're so nice. But there are some people in the world who can not be trusted under any circumstances, and Liz Brown is one of them. She is -- wait a minute. So if you didn't put on these tights, how come they look like they've been worn?" Jenny held them up by the waistband, and sniffed them. "They're clean, but they're not new out of the package."

"I don't know, Jen, that's what she handed me, right at the end. She pulled them out of her bag and told me they were the standard tights for all students."

"She gave you HER tights! Eww! I can NOT believe Liz Brown gave you her TIGHTS to wear! That is so sick -- she is totally trying to seduce you or something!" She crumpled the tights in her hands.

"Jenny, I..."

"Was there anyone else there? Any other teachers?"

"Just a student. She asked some student to run through a few steps -- to show me. I think her name was Mary."

"Oh, Mary? Mary Reynolds -- I saw her giggling with her friends in the hall while we were packing up. I don't know her, but I remember thinking she was acting all weirded out by something. Was she -- was she there when Liz gave you her tights? Did Liz just strip them off right then and there?" Jenny laughed sarcastically.

"No! No, she had them in her bag. Mary left before the tights. But I think she thought it was funny to see a boy in that school. I felt, I don't know..."

"Jimmy, this is no good. No way you can go to that school with these kind of freaks walking around. No way. I mean, I am just not ready to share you with a building full of crazed ballerinas! And in tights?? This thing where I dress you up -- that's, that's private. That's just for us, don't you think? I mean, I like having Mom and Laura in on it, but I don't want to have the whole school doing it with you too!"

"Jenny, I..."

"I mean, this is special -- it's something secret and personal! I don't think you should dress in tights and things for any slut that walks down the hall!"

"Jenny..."

"I don't want you putting on Liz's tights, I just don't. I can't explain it, but I think I should be the only one who gets to share this with you. Call me jealous or greedy or whatever else, but I want to be the only one who dresses you up all girlie. It's just for us. Okay? Is that okay with you?

"Jenny, I don't want to go to that school either! I got a little freaked out by the whole thing myself, and I feel exactly the same way you do!" He looked into her face and was dismayed to see a tear forming in one eye.

"Oh Jimmy, do you really? Can we keep doing this, together? You don't mind? I mean, I know I'm not supposed to make you wear stuff to bed, with Mom freaking out, but can I still have you try on stuff just for fun?" She playfully draped the tights across his lap.

"Um, yes." He gulped. His tingles were swarming again.

She leaned in for a kiss. "I'd be crushed if you said no," she whispered as their lips met. They kissed, sitting together on the bed, for a long time. At one point, her arms went up around his neck. Her hand still clenched the tights, and Jimmy felt the pink nylon slip along his shoulder. Jenny noticed, too. "Oh, well, let's get rid of THESE things. I've got something else for you to try. Hold on..."

She tossed the tights onto the bed and stood in front of Jimmy. To his utter astonishment, she undid the buckle on her belt and pulled her jeans down right there in front of him. He couldn't pull his eyes away from her beautiful pink legs, or the bit of maroon leotard peeking out from underneath her shirt. Smiling, she proceeded to take off her shirt. Jimmy gulped. She was simply stunning in a leotard and tights.

"Now turn around, silly, I need to do something." He reflexively turned away and covered his eyes with one hand, still vaguely gasping for air. He could hear the taut material of her leotard snap and slide against her body, as she removed it. "No peeking!" He heard more slipping, sliding nylon. After a few moments, she tapped him on the shoulder. "Ready!"

He turned and found her standing in front of him with her jeans and shirt back on. How had she done all that so fast? From behind her back, she held up another pair of pink tights, identical to the ones still lying on the bed. "Will you try THESE on for me?"

He took them from her hand. They felt warm and wonderful. He was paralyzed with tingles. She smiled and blushed as she stepped backwards to the door. "I'll just be a minute. Maybe you can put them on while I freshen up?" With that, she stepped out, closing the door behind her.


up
95 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

New One On Me :)

Jealusy comes in many forms, but what Jimmy goes through takes th cake! Oh what Young Love does is so cute!

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Superb read

I have just started at Chapter One and read the complete series thorough, and enjoyed every minute of it. I'm not normally a fan of serials, but each episode is virtually a self-contained story and this works really well.

Gently erotic, but also such innocence about the stories, that they are wonderful to read.

If only I'd have had an upbringing like this, what a better-adjusted person I would be. Perhaps these stories should be put on the school curricula!

Wonderful Story

I've read this story on Crystal's Story Site, and enjoyed it very much. Makes mish I was Jiommy's age again and had girlfriends like his.

Out of the frying pan...

As if Jenny (aided and abetted by Laura and their mum) wasn't embarrassing enough, to be targeted by Liz Brown at the ballet school as well...

It'll be interesting to see what schemes they come up with to deter Liz if they have another ballet class before Jimmy's mum returns...

Meanwhile, as the end of the week approaches, imagine the fun Jenny & co. will have if the business trip extends over the weekend... :)

 

Bike Resources

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't...

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!