Dear Diary : 2007-11-19

Printer-friendly version

Dear Diary
by Edeyn Hannah Blackeney


Monday, 19 November, 2007

Dear Diary

Matthew and I have a cunning plan!

We're going to try to get his parents and my parents to agree to have Thanksgiving together. We've discovered that neither of us are going anywhere, so if our families work together, it'll be double the fun and half the work for everyone.

Trouble is... I think both moms have already bought a turkey.

Daddy's home, I'll go ask 'em about it now!

Courtney

up
34 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Cunning Plan?

terrynaut's picture

I don't know if I'd call it cunning. Thanksgiving is a family holiday. I couldn't see mixing families. Hmmmmm.

I think it's better for couples to do both. Have dinner at one house and dessert at the other -- something like that. And they could go back and forth for leftovers. Mmmmmm. Leftovers. I miss that part of Thanksgiving most. *sigh*

Thanks for the entry!

- Terry

Mixing Families is Great

RAMI

Getting to know the other family over turkey is great. Both good behavior, and family traditions come out. The good feelings help evryone.

But, why waqs mom sick with the vomiting in the previous entry? Just a virus or a tummy ache and nothing more?

I hope it was not the stuffing for the turkey?. If it was separate Thanksgivings are better.

Rami

RAMI