Dear Diary : 2007-11-20

Printer-friendly version

Dear Diary
by Edeyn Hannah Blackeney


Tuesday, 20 November, 2007

Dear Diary

Okay, so we're on for Thanksgiving, and Matthew's family will be here at like 7am on Thursday. Ugh. Have I mentioned I like to sleep in?

Our moms will be doing the cooking thing, while our dads will be doing the watch sports thing... and Matthew and I will be helping our moms as much as we have to, and watching TV with our dads as much as we can get away with.

This year it's at our house, and I guess the expectation is that we do it at their house next year.

School today was kind of... blah.

I think even the teachers were ready for today to be over, because we had "study time" in most classes today. Tomorrow, we're only here until lunchtime, and then we're out until Monday.

The girls all wanna do the whole Mall trip thing tomorrow, and Jennifer's mom has offered to drive us all, I'm supposed to ask if I can go.

Oh.

I'd better go do that!

Courtney

up
31 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Who gets to someone else's house at 7:00AM

RAMI

Crazy people. Getting up at 6:30 to get to someone else's house at 7:00 AM for Thanksgiving dinner that will not be eaten until at least 2:00 p.m.

That's crazy. What are they doing, slaughtering the Turkey that morning, churning the butter and picking the vegetables????????

RAMI

RAMI

Yesh! Mornings Should Be Illegal

terrynaut's picture

I'm very slow to wake up. I don't do caffeine so I have to wake up naturally. Ugh.

I'm more interested in the shopping trip. It sounds like quality girl time to me. :)

Thanks for the entry. Please keep 'em comin'.

- Terry