The Softening of Jessie - Part 52

Printer-friendly version

“Jessie?” Amanda gasped as she beheld her…daughter?

“Mom! What? I thought you left!?! I know you left!” Jessie yelped as he jumped up almost losing his balance on his high heels.

“Sweety, is this what you always do when I leave the house?”

Jessie thought about making an excuse to cover this whole situation.

“Mom, this is me. I know I’m your son and everything but I really, really love being a girl.”

The Softening of Jessie

Part 52

By AshleyTS


 
“Pancakes are served!”

“Thanks mom! They look so yummy!”

Amanda watched her son as he ate. His legs were crossed, his back arched, his little pinky even was propped up ever so slightly in such a feminine manner.

“Jessie, how are you feeling?”

“I feel really good mom. These pancakes will energize me up for the day I’m sure.”

“How are you coping with your changes?”

“It’s kind of weird mom, but I’m taking it really well I think. I’m really not mad.”

“But you are thinking clear right? I mean you seem to be all together again but you still are not the same.”

“I know I’m not the same mom…sheesh. How many teenage boys have breasts? I think I’m ok with some things though.”

“Like what sweety?”

“Well I like the way I feel now. It’s like I’m balanced emotionally and I can think clearly. The new Jessie is so much better than the old one in that aspect.”

“Wow.” Amanda replied. “But what about the physical changes? Are you handling your outside changes alright?”

“I’m still getting used to it mom. I mean it’s going to take a while for me to get used to all those girly girl clothes.” Jessie answered trying to play it off the fact that he was drawn to those very clothes.

“I bought you some more boy clothes that will fit you. I know how much you must dislike wearing those frilly clothes. “
“Yeah mom…hate it.”
 
 
Over the next couple weeks Jessie grew accustomed to his new life. He continued to wear his feminine attire to bed and pantyhose were almost always under his jeans. He kept his “outside” dress very neutral however. He wore jeans and t-shirts exclusively to his dismay. He desperately desired to don a pretty dress or cute little skirt and missed it dearly.

His continued “male” dress must have been the last shred of masculinity that was holding on for dear life. That and his thought that his mother wanted her “son” back kept him from letting go.

Amanda on the other hand wondered where Jessie was headed. His feminine mannerisms remained constant and he seemed at ease with his body. She would peek in on him sleeping every other day only to find him wearing his girly nightwear. She knew as well that he continued to wear pantyhose under his pants by the occasional waistband slip or the shiny peek when his pants leg rode up as he crossed them. Maybe he didn’t want to wear girl’s clothes but still felt compelled beyond his control to.

Jessie would dress up all the time when his mom was away from the house working. He was thrilled at how he looked in the pretty dresses and feminine attire.
 
 
“I’m heading out Jessie. I’ll be back in a few hours.” Amanda said as she hugged her son.

“Ok mom, have fun.”

As soon as the door closed Jessie ran upstairs and made himself pretty. He stripped off his boy clothes and put on his pink robe. He pulled out his cosmetics case that Ashley had lent him and put on his face. He curled his hair and strategically placed cute barrettes in it.

Hmmm, he looked over all the nice outfits in his closet.

The spaghetti strap-yellow chiffon dress stood out. He removed his bra and donned a strapless one making sure his breasts were adjusted and sitting pretty in their cups.

He stepped into the dress and lifted it up around his torso using his flexible arms to zip it up.

Nudes? He was thinking more of a white pantyhose to go with the soft yellow dress. He lifted the skirt and pulled down the nudes and pulled on the thin, white tinted pantyhose…much better.
 
 
He sat on the bed and buckled in some white high heeled shoes.

He looked in the mirror and a huge weight was lifted from him. He did a twirl and gushed at how much he looked like a princess.
He pranced downstairs, grabbed some junk food and demurely sat on the couch to watch TV.

Amanda finished putting her paperwork into the manila folder. She was glad that she realized that she had forgotten it after only being on the road for 5 minutes. She hurried out of the computer room to get in the car and head out again.

“Jessie?” Amanda gasped as she beheld her…daughter?

“Mom! What? I thought you left!?! I know you left!” Jessie yelped as he jumped up almost losing his balance on his high heels.

“Sweety, is this what you always do when I leave the house?”

Jessie thought about making an excuse to cover this whole situation.

“Mom, this is me. I know I’m your son and everything but I really, really love being a girl.”

“Oh dear, are you sure? Things may still change.”

“No mom, this is it. I’m wearing these clothes and this is me. I know the boy I used to be and I know that he would have cringed at what I’m wearing and how I’m acting but he has grown to accept this. Mom, I want to be a girl.” Jessie stated as he burst into tears.

“Oh Jessie, I will support you with whatever you want!” Amanda replied as she hugged her daughter and shed tears as well.

“You are sure this is what you want?”

“I’m positive mom! Even if I had the choice of going back to being the old me I would not want it. I’m gentler, softer and much more caring now and I’m so happy to be this way.”

“So does that mean I call you Jessica now?”

“Yes mom. Jessica is lovely.”
 
 
Amanda took a deep breath and took in everything.

“Well Jessica, you look absolutely beautiful in that dress!”

“Thanks mom.”


 

up
87 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The Softening of Jessie Is

A story that needs to go onward please. I have enjoyed this story and the pictures as well. I'd like to see what happens next for the main character. There's a lot of story yet to be told.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

More Jessie? More Ashley?

I've loved the series, and hope for more from Ashley. I know people want more of Jessie, but more from AsleyTS is the key thing. Thanks.

Arkady71

The sicko grandmom has won, or so it seems IMHO

she has so emasculated Jessie he believes he can never be a boy again and prefers being a girl. But we do not know this to be medically true!

But we know grandmother hated the father and essentially admitted shed do anything to hurt him,. What's better than denying the father grandchildren even if it denys her great grand children. At leat she'd prevented the *evil man* from procreating. What an evil, sick woman!

As much as I am happy the heroine seems happy or at least acceptant of becoming female, one, mom has yet to take him/her to doctors along with those abominable subconscious tapes. Between the info from the duped -- I hoped duped nd not an active crimaal co-cospirator -- doctor who provided the drugs and the tapes maybe they could undo the damage or at least learn if they could not.

Oh it GREAT he/she realizes he’s a better behaved person as a fake girl but the cost was TOO high! Why could they not teach HIM to be a better boy? This acceptance by the former boy is very sad and tragic, unless he/she really wanted to be a girl from early on, IE is TG , and not because of grandma's sick hatred of his father.

Unless he/she is intersexed, a misagnosed female at birth and such or there is some way to make her fully female -- stem cellgrown womb/ovaries, the works, she can never father or conceive a child and that is sad. I thnk with alittle couceling he coule, may still be a good father. If she is intersexed and in reality a frustrated female stuck in a fake male shell -- thus the poor behavior -- grandma has done him/her afaavor but not an inteneded one. Grandmother inended noting but evil to happen to her grandchild and daughter.

I'm sorry but I can not be happy for the child accepting girlhood if it was forced/manipulated on HIM. Pumped full of hormones and those sick tapes she/he cannot make an informed decision. Mom get him/her to a hospital that can fairly evaluate a TG and tell them, the truth, all of it even if it hurts. Your son/daughter deserves it. The ends do not justify the means.

PS very good work so far. It's just that I so dislike the bastards winning that I have a hard time REJOYCING that Jesica prefers being a girl.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

So Suspenseful and a pleasure to read!

This episodic story's such a great read, especially how it captivates you to hang on till the next chapter I like semi-whimsical stories that you can take as either a wild fancy or a story with deeper dramatic intent. Either way I look forward to Jessica's certain climatic showdown with a certain someone -- or other!

Great job!

Dee

Jessie

I have loved this story. If you were able to continue it, to watch Jessie grow more, and change into womanhood. That would be a delight. But thanks, whatever you do, for it

Yep!

Good on you Granny, you were right as usual!

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita