Feminizer Disease Takes My Body Over - Chapter 6

Printer-friendly version

"Terry, you did great. Once you enroll in the Brooke Institute and get your formal training as a woman and they give you the hypnotic classes, you will be a natural woman. Just relax sweetie".

Feminizer Disease Takes My Body Over
Chapter 6

By Terry Hansay
 


 

Description: My wife helps me through the Feminzer disease as I become a full woman slowly. I had to learn a whole new life with her help.

By Terry Hansay

Chapter Six

We all clicked our high heels right into Victoria's Secret and the sales girl who helped my wife and me last remembered us. How could she not remember me?

Sue came right up to us with a big smile and said, "Wow I love your hairdo Terry and your makeup looks beautiful."

All I could do is smile and say thank you.

Sue asked what she could show us today.

My wife stepped right in and said we were just looking around today with our friends.

Karla and Lisa headed right over to the nightgowns and spotted one very "little one".

Lisa held it up, wow, it was very short and silky, even had matching panties. Lisa asked us what we thought, holding up the baby pink nightie with white lace all over it. The bra cups were covered in lace and very formed, like my t-shirt bra cups.

I thought to myself, "Karla is going to wear this? Wow, the nightie is pretty skimpy!"

Karla loved it and wanted to buy two.

My wife brought me over to a section with Victoria's Secret "Dream Angels" padded bras. They are very pretty and sexy bras that have a flower in the middle of the cups. She asked if I would like to try the bra on.

I smiled and said sure.

Cathy smiled and said, "Right answer, Dear. OK, find your size and let's try it on. You pick out the color you like. Remember your size, 36C, unless you have gotten bigger dear," she smiled. "Don't forget the matching panties too".

I said I was not that big yet.

Cathy gave me that look, saying "Mary said you were between a B and C cup and you should use your enhancers in a C cup bra. Maybe in this Dream Angel padded bra you will not need the enhancers."

I got all nervous, all this talk in the store with other women listening.

Back into the dressing room I went.

Sue saw me walking into the dressing room and smiled asking if I need any help fitting the bra.

I smiled back and said no thanks.

Trying on this pretty bra made me nervous. The bra was small, it was hard to get my breasts into the 36C cups. Oh no! Did I get bigger already? It must be because of the padding in the bra, looks like a lot of padding. I wondered why women like all this padding. It seemed like half my breasts were bulging out of the cups. I wonder if that is right? I did not want to get measured again nor did I want Sue or my wife in here poking or measuring me. I left the dressing room and said, "Yes, the bra fits great" and went to pay for the matching set.

Karla got his nightgown and as we were walking out he said, "Let's see your new bra and matching panties you bought Terry".

I thought to myself, "We are in the middle of the mall. It's hard enough walking in the mall toting this pink bag saying Victoria's Secret all over it. What a sign, I was shopping at a women's store. I am not taking my bra out to show him." I opened the bag and let him look inside the bag.

Karla got all excited and said what a pretty bra I picked out.

He was acting so girly, it must be all that estrogen in him. Then I thought, "Wow, I am on the same stuff. Will I be like that in a couple of weeks?"

Cathy suggested we start our hunt for my dresses. She explained I need several dresses for work and everyday dresses.

"What the heck is an everyday dress?" I asked.

She said, "Shop and learn. Next stop, the Dress Barn."

Wow, what a selection of dresses, skirts, tops, everything here at the Dress Barn. We will be here all day! First off the rack was what looked to be a sweater. I asked is that a dress?

Cathy laughed and said, "Wait until you see it on you." She was pulling off dress after dress, holding them up to me. She said she was checking out the color on me and how the style looked on me.

I did not know why she held them up to me, but was not going to ask. I saw Lisa doing the same thing to Karl. He even held them up, kicked out his leg, checking the length. Wow, what is that all about?

She looked at me and said, "Dear, how about a skirt too and a pretty top?"

I said sure, I didn't know. I felt numb around all these dresses in this feminine store. Off we went to the dressing room.

Cathy followed me right in and said she needed to be with me to help.

I thought to myself, "Help? Help with what? Can't I do this myself?"

I slipped on the sweater dress. Wow, did that dress cling to my new shape! I was embarrassed by the way it took to my shape and Cathy sensed my fear.

She said it looked wonderful on me but I might have to wear my new all-in-one girdle I bought this morning with this kind of dress.

Next came another tight dress which I had a hard time zipping up the back.

Cathy smiled and helped me zip it up saying I would have to learn how to get in and out of these dresses. She was very pleased with this dress too and commented "You will need a full slip for this dress. I can see right through it."

I looked in the mirror and oh my gosh, there was my bra shouting out at me! I said "Yes, I really do need something to cover me up."

Then Cathy said, "Terry, I think you are my size and I have many, many dresses and outfits at home you could wear".

Oh, great, a built in wardrobe!

She was pleased with that idea and said we would not have to buy so many dresses today.

I liked that idea, "Can we go home now?"

She said, "No way we have to go to two more dress shops yet".

She said, "Relax Dear, this is fun, seeing all the new fashions and trying on outfits. Look, Karla is having lots of fun over there."

We got out of the dressing room and Cathy almost slapped me. I forgot my purse again.

She said, "Dear, did you forget something? You have to learn to always carry your purse."

We kept on looking in Dress Barn. They have tons of clothing.

Cathy picked up two sweaters, pink and ivory, both cut very low in front.

I whispered in her ear, "Cathy, what happens if I get bigger on top, will these sweaters be too small and won't my breasts or bra show out from this lower front?"

She smiled and said "Yes, the sweaters will look very shapely on you and your breasts might peek out a little. Terry, it's called cleavage and there is nothing wrong with showing your cleavage as long as it's not too much."

Great, I didn't want to hear that! I said, "I don't want my breasts showing!"

She said, "Don't worry, just a little of your breasts showing is sexy, see like mine, look here. That is why they make push up bras, you know, the VS bra you call half cups like the one you have on now."

I started praying that my breasts would not get any bigger.

Karla came over and showed us his picks. One dress had very thin straps with what looked like a built in bra for his breasts (what do I know about these dresses?) and then flowed down from there. The dress was very nice, very feminine, soft material.

I thought to myself, how does he wear a bra with this dress?

Karla said this dress was for his graduation night dinner at the Brooke Institute.

I asked him what he said.

Karla explained, "I need a formal dress for graduation night at the school." He said I would need a formal dress when I attend the Institute.

Cathy heard that and got all excited. She smiled and said, "Since you are not in the school yet Terry, we will buy your formal dress later. Won't that be fun? We will also have to get shoes and a purse, plus jewelery".

I thought all this talk was too much for my brain.

Cathy and got up to the check out counter and she told the clerk we will place all these dresses on hold until later, when we would be back.

I looked at her, like what is that all about.

She grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the store and said, "Terry, we have two more stores to look in. Maybe we will find prettier dresses there. We don't want to buy them here and then have to return them".

Off we went clicking our high heels down the mall floor. I felt so self conscious of my walk and appearance. My hips were swinging all over in this tight girdle and my breasts were out there, right in front for all to see!

Cathy whispered, "Take smaller steps Terry."

"These high heels do something to my walk," I told Cathy.

She said, "You better believe it, heels make the woman! You will be wearing them for a long time, so get used to them, Dear".

Karla grabbed my arm, smiled, and said, "Terry, here is where I got my ears pierced. Why don't we get your ears pierced right now?"

My wife agreed and chimed right in, "Let's do it Terry!"

I had no choice, sat down, and the girl said, "This will not hurt."

Great! Which did she mean, hurt me with pain or the embarrassment of having my ears showing off large feminine earrings?

Before I knew what hit me, I had two holes in each ear. That's right, two in each ear!

Lisa said, "Look Terry, just like me, Aren't they cute? Try these large hoop earrings."

Cathy and Lisa picked out several different kinds of earrings. All were large and very feminine.

What could I do? I was done.

As we walked away I could feel those new earrings dangling down hitting my neck, swaying all over. They felt strange as I walked. I kept grabbing them trying to stop them from moving.

Cathy smiled and said, "Terry, earrings sway as you move. That is the beauty of them, they look very feminine. Don't touch them".

I had to learn all these things. Boy, what a different life women have, so many things to remember!

Cathy wanted to go into JC Penney and Lisa and Karla were going across the way to Macys. We split up and said we would meet back here. Cathy pulled me into the dress department of JC Penney and was looking at skirts. She said these were on sale and we should get a couple. She picked "our" size and said let's try them on.

While we were both in the dressing room Cathy whispered in my ear saying, "Terry do you think Karla is on that medicine to change his voice to sound more like a girl?"

I looked shocked and said, "I thought there was something different about him. That was it". His voice does sound softer like a girl's voice. Wow, that is something! "Cathy, will I have to take that?"

Cathy smiled and said, "Yes, it will help you in the big world to have a sweet feminine voice instead of a husky male one."

I thought I was going to cry and she knew it. She gave me a big hug and said, "Terry, remember why you need to do all this feminine stuff. We need to cure you of this Feminizer disease and this is just one of the womanly things you need to do. You will be fine. Listen how nice Karla sounds".

She smiled and said, "Off with your dress, let's try on this skirt."

I pulled up the skirt and could hardly get it over my hips.

Cathy commented how much wider my hips are getting.

I smiled and said "Oh great!" I got the skirt up to my waist and Cathy spun me around to zip up the zipper on the back.

She said it fits me perfectly.

I thought it was too tight.

Cathy said "It's perfect, how do you like this pencil skirt?"

I said, "What is this skirt?"

She smiled and said, "It's a pencil skirt, it's very tight and shapely. It is very cute on you".

I also thought it was too short, like two inches above my knees. But I knew better than to comment.

I asked Cathy if I could buy pants.

Wow, that was the wrong thing to ask! She looked at me and said, "Of course not. You have to learn the womanly ways of dressing in feminine dresses and skirts. Pants are for men, not for you. When we get home that will be the next thing we do, pack away all your man clothes. You are done in that world!"

Wow, she made that clear! I'm not sure what that all means, but I have a clue.

Cathy and I looked around all the dress racks. She leaned over and asked me how I was doing in my heels.

I said "OK, but I need a break."

Just then Lisa and Karla showed up. Lisa reminded us we needed to look for workout clothes for the Institute.

We all went over and looked for the leotards Lisa was talking about. Wow, I thought that a sweater dress or pencil skirt was tight, wait until I try on these leotards!

Lisa found what she wanted for Karla and said it might be good if we all did not buy the same print since we will all be going to workout together some day.

Cathy smiled and agreed. She picked up my "workout uniform" and again said, "Terry let's try them on".

Oh, boy not again! Getting undressed and trying another "thing" on, this was getting tiring.

Cathy sensed my feeling but would not let up.

Off we went to the dressing room. Now this outfit was tight. It showed my girdle and VS pushup bra.

Cathy smiled and said, "I think you need a little short skirt around your waist to hide your 'little guy', a sports bra, and Spanx for your waist line."

I did not know what she all said, but said OK and asked if I had to have a pink flowered workout outfit with the words on the front "Go Girl"?

She thought it was too cute and I had to have it.

Back in the store, I heard Cathy say to Lisa, "Terry needs a little skirt to hide you know what."

Lisa smiled and said "Yes, so does Karla. The short tennis skirts will be perfect for them."

Off we went to the lingerie department for sports bras and this mini girdle Cathy calls Spanx. We found the sports bra and the Spanx. I asked Cathy why I need another sports bra since I already had one at home.

She said this has better support and a smoother cup for less show through.

I liked the less show through, but being in that pink leotard that says "Go Girl" and a mini skirt will not let me hide from being a woman.

The Spanx shaper was very neat. It looked nice and thin, not controlling. I asked Cathy what would hold up my nylons with these Spanx? There were no garters like on girdles.

She looked at me and said "Silly, you wouldn't wear nylons while working out."

I didn't know that!

After we paid and left JC Penney I whispered to Cathy that I had to go to the bathroom.

She smiled and said OK, she will go with me and to follow her. She told me to remember what she talked about at home, about using a ladies bathroom.

I was nervous, my first time. We told Lisa and Karla we would be right back. Lisa winked at me and smiled.

Off Cathy and I went. As we got closer to the bathroom door marked Women, I got shaky in the knee and Cathy sensed this.

She stopped me in my steps and said "Relax Terry, you are doing fine, no one has made fun of you. You look very pretty".

I was so nervous I reached inside my dress to pull up my bra strap, a nervous habit I had started.

Cathy looked at me and said, "I thought I told you to stop that gesture. Why are your bra straps falling all the time? Is your bra not fitting right? Have you outgrown your bra?"

I was speechless.

Cathy held my arm and led me into the women's bath, a new world I have never been in. There were two other women in there powdering their faces; I took note of how they did it. I got over to the stall, locked the door and started the long procedure of undressing. Wow, this takes long, really different than being a man!

I got out to the big mirrors and Cathy was waiting for me. One other woman was still there as Cathy pointed to her purse. She was telling me I forgot my purse in the stall. I quickly got my purse and walked up to the mirror. Not knowing exactly what to do, I watched Cathy and the other lady powdering her face and playing with her hair. So I did the same, how hard could this be? I looked inside my purse and sure enough there was a powder case and hairbrush. I played the game and did well, ended up redoing my lipstick too.

Cathy smiled and made small talk. The lady noticed my earrings and commented how sweet they were and wanted to know where I bought them.

She took me off guard and I was speechless.

Again Cathy stepped in and said, "Terry, you got those earrings at the same place I got mine, right? At the center mall booth called 'The Special Place'".

I smiled and nodded my head with a big smile and said "That's right."

I was so flustered, I immediately went back into the stall, locked the door and sat down. I was nervous walking in there to begin with and then this stranger asking all these questions! I could not handle it.

Then I heard this lady say to my wife, "I don't mean to be nosy but does he have the Feminizer disease? My brother-in-law in Utah has the disease and he reminds me of him. I assume he is your husband, right?"

I heard Cathy say, "Yes my husband has the disease and we are dealing with it".

She responded saying, "Dear, he is doing wonderfully. He has many womanly traits down pat and he will do just fine. Bless you dear for helping him." Off she went.

Cathy said to me, "Ok, Terry, come on out, she is gone."

I came out and Cathy said, "I hope you heard her, she paid you a nice compliment. She liked what she saw. Did you hear her?"

I told her I did and I guess it made me feel a little better, but I don't pass 100% yet and that makes me nervous.

Cathy said, "There will only be a hand full of people who will notice you are a man. We have been here all day and no one has said a thing. Relax, you are doing just fine. Fix your hair and let's go meet Lisa and Karla."

Outside she grabbed my hand and said, "Terry, you did great. Once you enroll in the Brooke Institute and get your formal training as a woman and they give you the hypnotic classes, you will be a natural woman. Just relax now".

I smiled and for some reason felt better about what just happened. Strange feelings, I thought.

As we met up with Lisa and Karla, I said to the group my feet were killing me and I was tired.

They all agreed but Cathy said "We can't go yet. We have to go back to the Dress Barn and pickup those four or five dresses for you Terry."

I almost forgot. Off we went "clicking" our heels down the mall again. How do women do all this shopping? Why do they like it so much?

We picked up the dresses. I tried to talk Cathy out of buying that real tight sweater dress.

She would not think of not buying it and said it looked darling on me. Darling on me, what does that mean, darling?

As we were all walking out to the cars, Karla asked me if I was set to go to work Monday.

That thought made me nervous and I said, "I will try but it might be hard. I am not sure I am ready".

Cathy chimed in saying "Terry will be going to work and he will be ready. We have all day tomorrow, Sunday to get you ready". Out in the parking lot we loaded our cars up with all the feminine packages.

While we were making small talk I could not resist asking Karla if any women or men ever came up to him and asked him if he had the disease. I told him and Lisa what the older lady said to Cathy in the bathroom.

Karla said he has had two or three ladies and one man confront him with the question. All were very nice and understood the disease. Karla said he came away feeling OK with the conversations.

I was relieved to hear his thoughts about his conversations with other people.

Cathy said,"See Terry, people are respectful of your disease. You have nothing to worry about. Relax and enjoy your new found femininity. It can be fun!"

I gave hugs to Lisa and Karla.

Cathy gave Karla words of support on him checking into the Brooke Institute Monday.

I said we should get together later next week after he graduates from the school and would like to hear all about it.

While driving off, Cathy looked at me with a fun laugh and said, "Let's go home and have a dress up party. You can model all your new clothes, plus I want to get some of my clothes out for you too!"

Will continue, hope you all enjoy...

up
97 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The Disease continues

RAMI

Terri seems to proceeding down the path to femininity orchrstarted by his wife and her friends.

RAMI

RAMI

What Happens Once Fully

Female? Do the victms then revert back into men?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Maybe not

We still haven't encountered anyone who has 'recovered' from the disease, or even knows someone who's 'recovered'.
It seems as though everyone they meet knows someone who's currently 'suffering'.

It would be interesting to know the prevalence of this disease, how it is caught, and if it's altering the gender balance of society...

 
 
--Ben


This space intentionally left blank.

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!