Descent of a Man

Printer-friendly version

This is an early piece written last year. I hope I have improved since then.
If you are under 18 you should not read this story.

 
Synopsis: John Baker married a woman who for her own devious purposes, after a few years of what seemed to be a normal happy marriage, began to dominate him, feminize him, turning him into a housemaid and eventually cuckolding him.
 
The Descent of a Man
 
By Janet Baker

 
 
Categories: Bondage Crossdressing / TV Femdom, Authoritarian
Keywords: Appliances Attached Bondage Chastity Belts French Maids Very High Heels


 
 
Here I was, John Baker, standing in the vestibule, virtually immobile, wearing my maid's dress and ballet knee length boots, festooned with chains, a rather cruel chastity belt under my dress, waiting for my mistress, actually my wife, Alice, to arrive home after shopping. I was instructed to be ready at three for her arrival. It was already four and I was in misery but I could do nothing but follow orders. I am afraid that when she arrives she will put that rigid stock on me, the one that goes around my neck and holds my wrists apart and about a foot away from my head. It is most uncomfortable and is her favorite torture device. When I am wearing it, I have no way to resist whatever she wants to do to me. She likes to watch me suffer as I wear it. She enjoys humiliating me by making me help her put it on me and locking it securely. It is one of the numerous restraint devices she acquired from a company specializing in bondage gear.

While awaiting her arrival, I had to lock a chain around my neck, then drop the chain from my neck to my waist and around my waist, lock it there and to my handcuffs, then to my ankles where the chain was finally locked to my leg irons. She allowed me only six inches of chain between the cuffs, so I could barely hobble. She would tell me to walk and then laugh at my pathetic attempts.

My chastity belt was the type that fits around the waist, the penis held in a steel tube preventing any erection, and the part that went through my crotch held a dildo which was forced into my rectum. I locked it in place, put the key on the chain with the other keys, and put the chain around my neck where I could not reach but where it would be available for my wife. To finish this self incarceration, I had to place my wrists in the handcuffs locked to my waist chain. Thus immobilized, I could barely walk, only stand on my tip toes in my ballet boots. This was extremely humiliating but it was what she wanted and I felt by this time that I had no choice but to obey her explicitly.
 
 
How had I come to this sorry pass? I asked myself that many times but I always came to the same conclusion; that through my blinded love for this woman I had allowed her to dominate me and control every aspect of my existence. I did not want to leave her and I did not want her to leave me, so I complied with her increasingly bizarre demands.

It was not that way in the beginning. I was a normal, educated male, an accountant, actually a CPA. I met this charming but somewhat aggressive lady, we dated, had many good times together, and eventually bedded together. She seemed pleased with my performance in bed, my penis was of average length, sufficient to please her; indeed her cries and smiles showed that she was pleased with me.

She was also employed as a nursing supervisor in a local hospital. We met at a charity event for the benefit of the hospital. I was engaged to mind the finances. We chatted, she asked me about myself, my preferences, my hobbies, and so forth. I told her I liked the ballet, opera and classical music. I asked her what she liked and we had a lengthy discussion about our mutual and differing interests.

She asked me to attend a ballet performance with her. I accepted but was somewhat taken aback by this turn; I was happy to accept but old-fashioned enough to think that I should make the first move. Dates followed dates, we became friendly, quite friendly, seeing each other with regularity. Finally she invited me into her home for coffee after a recital we had attended at Carnegie Hall. On entering her house, she kissed me at the door, thanking me for the evening, and asked why I had never ventured to kiss her. I responded that I was somewhat shy and did not want to offend her, whereupon she kissed me again, with great passion. I responded, to my embarrassment, with an erection, and quickly drew away from her. She pulled me close, thrust her groin against mine, kissed me and said, "Don't be shy, I really like you and would like to know you better."

So, to make a long story short, we got married. She had more depth to her psyche than was apparent and after a few years of marriage she began increasing control over the household and over me. We no longer discussed what to do -- she made all the decisions without even discussing the issue with me.

Control became manifested in our sex life. She began to suggest tying me to the bed for sex, first in a joking way, then with increasing seriousness. I finally conceded and she tied me to our bed one evening and got on top of me and screwed with great abandon. She seemed to like sex in this way more than ever, crying out, vocalizing her pleasure. A subsequent night after I came in her, she rose up, straddled my head and dripped ejaculate onto my face, telling me to open my mouth to catch it. Gross, I thought, but I got used to it, and the nightly tying, dripping, and screaming became a routine. I was and was not thrilled; I wasn't quite sure what was happening. Had she been getting sex elsewhere, learning new tricks, or was she just developing and growing? But overall, she was happy and I was content to 'go with the flow'.
 
 
She came home one day while I was watching television. I greeted her, suggested a glass of wine before dinner, and she shrieked at me asking what I had prepared for dinner. My mouth dropped open, I didn't know what to say, I had not been asked to do anything about dinner. Anyway, I rarely did anything for dinner. She usually cooked, I cleaned up.

I gasped, said, "Alice, what's the problem, you said nothing about dinner, I thought you might like to go out."

"We will go out when I feel like it!,” she responded sarcastically.

I could not understand this personality change -- was there a problem in shopping, or had she been festering about our domestic roles?

"Hon, what's the problem, what happened, did I do something to annoy you?"

"You did nothing, you never do anything. I am tired of it and I have been giving thought to a separation, maybe a divorce."

"Hon, I don't want a divorce, what can I do to please you?"

"I'm not sure that there is anything you can do; I am simply dissatisfied, totally disillusioned with you. I find it less easy to respect you because of your lackadaisical attitude toward me and toward domestic affairs."

"Hon, I don't want a divorce and you will have a difficult time finding grounds for a fault divorce. We have sex together, and I… I have never been unfaithful to you. I don't want a divorce. Period."

"Well, then maybe I will simply walk out. You can't stop me."

"Hon, what can I do to please you, what is it you want?"

"I'm not sure what I want, yet, but I will tell you this: if we stay together, our lives will be different. You may be a tiger at work but it is impossible for me to respect a man who is a wimp at home. You are less than a man, you never make decisions! All right, from now on I am in charge of the house and you will do as you are told or I will walk out. First, I will control our sex life; you will not be permitted any outside liaisons."

"Honey….I have never been unfaithful to you, never."

"I believe you but because of this argument you may decide to find comfort elsewhere. I will take measures to make sure you remain faithful. You'll see."

I was thinking, my wife is acting very strangely, I'll humor her as best possible and hope for the best. I wonder what she has in mind. I have been faithful, damn it. She has no reason to distrust me, but…she certainly is acting strangely.

A week later, after sex, she brought out a chastity cage and insisted I let her put it on me. I protested, saying, "Honey, I have never been unfaithful to you, there is no reason why I should wear something as unnecessary and humiliating as this gadget."

"Well, Johnnnn, that may be true but I want assurance that you will not have any outside pussy and also I don't want you masturbating. When we have sex, I want to feel confident that your mind is totally focused on me. If you don't wear it, I will leave you. Oh yes, tomorrow I'll have some new clothes for you to wear."

"Hon, I have all I need thanks, but you really don't have to buy anything for me to wear."

"We'll see."

"Honey, when will you take this chastity thing off me? I don't like it one bit."

"When I feel like it. Possibly next weekend when we have sex again. When you shower, flush it out thoroughly, I won't have any stinky man in my bed."

This was so unnerving, I always showered before bed and again in the morning before work. Should I consider leaving? No, I decided, I'll wait and see where this silliness takes me. Maybe she will get over it.

A few days later she started in again, suggesting that I was unfaithful, and I pointed out that I was still encumbered by this bizarre chastity affair.

But she said, "From now on I want you to wear women's panties. Then you won't want a woman to see you naked."

"Honeeeeyyy, why, I'm already wearing this damn chastity thing, certainly I don't want anyone to know, and I don't want to keep it on. Please remove it."

"Next week and that's final. There are panties in your dresser
now, no jockeys, wear them or else."

Oh well, I further decided. It won't hurt me to wear the damn things -- it's silly, stupid, what the hell is wrong with my wife?
 
 
The next week there was no sex, the chastity stayed on. I complained, she said she wasn't interested and if I didn't like it I could leave. This was the first mention of my leaving. Heretofore she had threatened that if I complained, she would leave. I told her that I did not want to leave but her treatment was becoming bizarre and unnerving and I felt that there was a real problem and
perhaps we could visit a therapist or marriage counselor.

She screamed at me telling me that there was nothing wrong other than my transgressions and general uselessness. "You don't pull your weight around here, you should share the work load at home, I should not have to do everything. From now on we will share the chores, and by the way, you will be dressed accordingly."

"What in the hell does that mean?" I asked.

"It means that you will dress like a maid and work like a maid; I want you to understand what we women suffer through continually. I will buy the clothes for you, just wait."

"Come on, Hon, no need for that, I'll help, no question."

She bought a maids dress -- really a costume -- for me, complete with panties, petticoat, stockings, heels, cute blond wig, and cap. Cute, yeah, but I hated it. She was continuing to humiliate me for no reason. Saturday after I put on the maid outfit and started cleaning, the doorbell rang and she answered it. I started to leave the room but she stopped me and opened the door for a girlfriend. I knew the girl, Julia, and stood there humiliated. My wife told Julia that I was her husband John, now known as Jean.

Julia, looking shocked said, "Hi John, oh Jean, cute outfit."

My wife told Julia that I liked to dress the part when I was doing housework. This was a total lie and she knew it. She also said that I liked to dress as a woman while at home. Alice then grabbed me, lifted my skirts, and showed Julia my chastity, explaining to Julia that I wanted to wear the chastity to prevent me from chasing any other women. Again a lie.

I was becoming unglued.
 
 
Next working day, I took some time out to visit an attorney specializing in divorce law. I outlined my problem, explained that I had no clue as to my wife's behavior, and that I was considering walking out and getting a divorce. I explained that I suspected that she wanted me to walk out and asked what were the separation ramifications.

He explained that if I left, the weight of cause would fall upon me and I would come out short in an action. But if she walked out or if I had cause to walk out such as her infidelity, the weight of cause would fall on her and I would be favored in an action. Of course there was also the possibility of a no-fault divorce.

He recommended that I wait her out, surely sooner or later her patience would fail and she would do something overt to make me walk out, or she just might walk out herself. He suggested that if I had no culpability that it was possible that either she was developing a mental condition or was having an affair.

"It does happen", he noted.

So I decided to go along with her bizarre behavior, keeping a diary for my attorney. He also suggested that I try to video record her.
 
 
A few days later I located a security firm and discussed concealed video recording equipment. I installed the camera in our bedroom with a concealed switch and recording equipment. I did not want the thing to run during normal activities, but set it to run when I was not at home. I also installed
telephone recording facilities, again to function when I was absent.

The following Saturday, I still had had no sex, still was wearing the chastity, she told me to dress in my maid's outfit. When I appeared downstairs ready to clean, she said that we were going shopping for the week's groceries. "Take this purse, follow me, we are going shopping."

"Not dressed like this, Alice, no way."

"If you don't like it, leave."

Oh, oh!! The suggestion that I leave!! So I followed her, we shopped, she seemed disappointed that I complied; she was nasty to me as we shopped, treating me as a servant in disrepute.

In retrospect it looks as though my failure to walk out resulted in a ratcheting of her abuse. She started in using bondage routines on me through the guise of providing sex.

"John, I want to fuck tonight. Shower and join me in bed."

Did I happily comply!

"Lie down John, I am going to cuff you to the bed and remove the chastity"

"Thank you Alice, it has been too long and I am so horny, I really want you, darling."

She cuffed me to the bed, took off the chastity, and fucked me for hours. I was again in heaven and wondered if I was wrong about her behavior.

"John," she said. "I love restraining you like this, it is so hot, and the fucking is so pleasing, so hot, so freaking hot. I love it John, don't you?"

I admitted that it was fun and that I liked it a lot.

I didn't know what I was letting myself in for. She continued to increase the bondage, using more and more ropes for rope ties, then bought additional restraints including nipple clamps, which were quite uncomfortable. She bought handcuffs, leg irons and various leather straps, blindfolds, gags, and a more restrictive and exotic chastity belt. She had me install hooks in the walls and ceiling of our bedroom to imprison me for sex teasing. She put a heavy metal collar on me, chained it to the wall, and gently flogged me while I was naked. My wrists were cuffed and linked to a ceiling hook. She made me help put a rigid neck and cuff restraint bar on myself, chained it to the wall so I could not move, then left me there for an hour wondering what she was up to.

She dressed me more and more, requiring me to remain dressed whenever at home. Typical clothing was sexy and skimpy, with breast forms for shape and very high heels -- finally she bought and made me wear ballet boots, knee length. They were virtually impossible to walk in, but she insisted and I eventually became proficient. She would laugh as I tottered, hobbled about in these boots. I complained vociferously about this treatment, since I was not happy about any of this dressing business. If I were a cross dresser I would be in seventh heaven, but I was not and thus in misery; my wife was driving me nuts.

She sprang a new game on me. "I'm going shopping. When I return, I expect you to be at the door waiting, wearing chains and cuffs and your ballet boots. You will cuff your hands to your waist. The keys will be on a chain around your neck so when I arrive, I can release you. The idea is that you will not be able to release yourself, only me."

Oh God, what now has this woman dreamt up? She returned after her shopping trip and found me as demanded. She actually looked pleased that I had followed her directions precisely.
 
 
Little did I know.
 
 
She kept playing with my mind by rewarding my self bondage with wild sex, gradually making me associate sexual pleasure with bondage. For the sake of a wild night I found myself willing and ready for her to bind me, chain me, gag me, fuck me in the ass, do whatever she wanted to do.

One night she had me put on a collar, link chains and cuffs to it, and link myself to the wall while she removed the chastity belt which I almost constantly wore. Then she walked me to the bed, bent me over it, locked my ankles into a spreader bar and fucked me with a strap-on dildo. Well, anal sex has it's good and bad. Anal intercourse is unique, not as good as vaginal I'd heard, but I had no vagina so she used what she found; a hole in the rear, my anus, my poor abused anus. It hurt. I howled and cried and complained. The usual response was "if you don't like it, leave!!"

After my anal screwing she replaced the chastity, released me, told me to dress in my maid's outfit and prepare dinner. We ate, had some wine, watched TV and prepared for bed. I wore the chastity as usual but tonight she put a collar on me and cuffed my arms tightly behind me at the elbows. Painfully. I cried and complained but to no avail -- she announced that that was how I would sleep that night. Sleep was problematic due to the pain, but eventually I did get some shuteye.
 
 
For two weeks I had no sex and wore the chastity belt fulltime, and at home she had me wear the maid outfit and the ballet boots. Sadly, I got almost used to it.
 

*          *          *

 
"You're walking very proficiently in those pretty little shoes", she said one day. "I'm going shopping for a while. I want you to chain yourself and present yourself at the front door for my return. I shall return at five." I dressed myself as demanded, chained myself as demanded, hobbled to the front door, and waited in the vestibule for her return.

She arrived a little after five as expected, with a guest. My jaw dropped.

"John, meet Matt, your replacement. I want you out of the house, out of my life, I no longer love you, no longer want to be married to you. Matt, hold his nose while I gag him."

Then, "You, John, go to my bedroom. Wait for us."

I hobbled slowly and painfully to our bedroom, fortunately able to trigger the recording system. Alice and Matt followed me later. I stood in a corner, waiting. They came in shortly thereafter, started to undress, and linked my neck chain to one of the wall hooks that Alice had had me install. I was now immobilized, horror stricken. It now became clear that my wife's bizarre behavior had been intended to drive me away, and when that failed, the last step was to chain me and make me watch their adultery. Yes indeed. They stripped, kissed, got onto our (?) bed and commenced a two hour marathon fuck. Alice straddled him, looked at me, smiled her vicious leer, and stuck her tongue out at me. She sucked him to an erection, he ate her out, they fucked again, and she sucked him up again.

Now and then she called out, "Oh Matt, you man, you hard, real man!!! Fuck me again, fuck me harder! This is what I want John, a real man in my pussy, hour after hour. Matt is always ready with a stiff prick."

Or, "God, Matt, I have never been so well and royally fucked."

Or, "What do think now my little cuckold? Our marriage is ended, I will get a divorce, you will leave."

I couldn't speak with the gag in my mouth; I could only cry. My marriage indeed was ended. I was humiliated beyond belief, chained and helpless, I wanted to die. I hated her, and him.

She unchained me from the wall, sent me to the guest room, and proceeded to fuck for a few more hours, at least judging from the noise coming from what had been our bedroom.
 
 
In the morning, Matt left and Alice read me the riot act. She told me to get packed and get out as quickly as possible. I contemplated beating the crap out of her but realized that such a move would be counterproductive, since I could be arrested and since I had recordings.

Accordingly I acceded to her request, and slowly started to pack. I wanted her to be out of sight when I retrieved the recording equipment. Eventually I finished packing and left to find a hotel and make an appointment with my attorney.
 

*          *          *

 
Epilogue
 
I spent time with my attorney going over the recordings, especially the final segment, where Alice and Matt were fucking the evening away with me immobilized in a corner. We filed for divorce naming Matt as co-respondent, suing both for damages. There were other witnesses to Alice's treachery. Indeed, she had met Matt some time ago, fallen in love (or lust), and together they had plotted the demise of the marriage, first trying to make me disgusted and leave, finally the bondage, and when that failed, the ultimate cuckoldry. Her scheme worked, too. But not as she'd planned it.
 
(c) Janet Baker 2008


 

up
111 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I guess he turned the table sort of

RAMI

I guess John turned the tables on his wife, and her lover sort of. But was the wait, to see if she was a total b..tch, woth it. I dont think so.

RAMI

RAMI

The wait was...

...definately worth it. His only other choice would have been to walk out and possibly lose everything. I don't agree with the insinuation of the story that if he left he would have gotten nothing though it is possible. The story says there were other witnesses to her treachery so he didn't need the recording to gain a favorable judgment though I am sure it would not have been as favorable as it no doubt was with the recordings. He really didn't have a choice until much later when she became more abusive. It isn't quite a confidence buider to have to rely on the witness of others as evidence to obtain satisfaction as a victim. You never know what the other person is thinking. Mostly people don't want to get involved.