Either Do it Right, or Don't Do it at All (Part 10)

Printer-friendly version
Either Do it Right, or Don't Do it at All
Part 10

by:
Lilith Langtree


Let it be known that nobody and I seriously mean nobody is a cuter couple than Denise and I. It boggles the mind to even contemplate the utter cuteness of us, am I right, or am I right?


 
Part 10

Being officially on female hormones for eleven weeks, and unofficially the wrong type of hormones for an additional nine weeks, tends to have an effect on the male body.


What?

You want to know what's been going on for the last twelve weeks? In a couple of words, not much. I went back to school a couple days after the fight. Denise and I outted ourselves to the world. The result? A few eye-rolls, some freshmen boy giggling, and that's about it. The world didn't end. Nobody got beat up, raped, overly insulted, or whatever else psycho people do to gay people.

It was very anti-climatic. Quit being all disappointed. I have enough drama in my life as it is. Sometimes life is just life. Boring. So you don't get to hear about the last three times I went to get my nails done, and you definitely aren't going to hear about my visits to the girls room. Sorry to burst your bubble.

I will tell you that the Spring Fling is coming up on Saturday and Denise is taking me. I have a really nice Christophe Balmain Barbie Dress. I know, $3000, but it's freaking perfect: all form fitting, asymmetrical strappy goodness. Not to mention what it does for my legs, all but an inch on display, with layers of wavy chiffon putting them on display. Emerald Green. Preen!!! I have to wear some massively high strappy heels, but it's more than worth the danger.

Even with the five inch heels I'm still not as tall as Denise. I swear the girl is a mutant, but she's my mutant. We got her a tuxedo. No, she's not gone all butch. She's got a frilly white blouse and a trim tux jacket but cut hard at the waist that blows out into a billowy skirt. She went easy on me and stayed with two inch heels. I fit perfectly in her arms. We've been practicing dancing in the heels. I really don't want to make a fool of myself, and she needs practice leading.

Now, back to what I was saying before. The Hitleresque therapist finally gave the thumbs up for me to start hormones eleven weeks ago. I think my butt increased size overnight from the size of the needles the endo-doctor stuck in there. I swear it was about four gallons of sweet femaleness that was injected. I bore through the pain, and reminded myself that I asked for this. I really hate needles.

So my breasts grew to C-cups in about a week… I wish. I am the proud owner of a pair of overly sensitive nipple-nubs. So much for the transition stories I found online. But guess what dear psycho readers: they're mine! Muahhahahaha!

Yes, I performed the proper celebratory dance of the pre-teen girl, also known as the happy Snoopy dance, when I first noticed growth. I don't care that they're small. I've started the move to being a real girl!


Yes, Ted and I have made up. Don't you want to hear more about the changes my body has gone under?


Fine. (pout)

I received a very heartfelt hug when I returned to school. There. See attached raspberry: -----> Phffft!

That's it, no more drama. Mark went off and got himself another girlfriend, who by strange coincidence is a redhead, short and has a wedge cut. Chloe is being escorted by none other than Chris Peterson. Don't worry you haven't missed anything. Chris is amazingly dull, but he worships Chloe and she thinks he's the bee's knees, or something equally nauseatingly cute. I seriously doubt bee's have knees. Where's my Google when I really need it!

Let it be known that nobody and I seriously mean nobody is a cuter couple than Denise and I. It boggles the mind to even contemplate the utter cuteness of us, am I right, or am I right?

~O~

"Cas, will you please get that goofy grin off your face. I'm trying to eat."

Chloe, for some reason, doesn't agree with me. My grin spread even wider.

"Ugh."

Ted has to stick his braceless opinion in the mix. "She's in love, Chloe. Give her a break."

I shield my eyes away from the glare of his perfectly straight polished teeth. I swear it's like looking into the sun sometimes, and he loves to show absolutely everyone. Ted is like night and day now. He apparently found the advantage of using Proactiv. Now his acne is well under control and he has no braces. I swear it's like he took off the geek!Ted suit.

Wanna know the freaky part? Ted's got a boyfriend. Boy can't make up his mind! And no, I see absolutely no irony in that statement.

"Chlo, remember we've got the three-thirty…"

"At the nail salon. Yes, Cas, I'm well aware."

I finally realized something. "Oh, no." I cringe. I set my hand on hers. "I'm so sorry."

Chloe deflates and rolls her eyes when she knows that I know she's OTR — just in time for the Spring Fling.

"What?" asks the clueless Ted.

I sigh with much empathy. "Chloe's aunt flow is visiting this weekend."

"Casidhe!"

"Ooops, sorry." I shrug. "Ted's a big boy. He knows the score."

Come on Ted, don't let me down now.

"I don't get it. Does her aunt want her to stay home or something?"

Ted, you poor bastard. It's a really good thing you are exploring your inner gayness at the moment.

"Yes, Ted." I say with just a hint of condescension. I toss one of my French-fry molded sticks of grease at him. "Her aunt flow makes Chloe all bloated so her dress doesn't fit right."

My best friend in the world just surrenders. "I'm on the rag, Ted. My period started this morning."

"Oh."

Ah, it's so nice to see Ted blushing again. Just like old times. "Well, look on the bright side. You're not pregnant," I offer.

That got me the burning Satan eyes. Chloe actually 'has' the X-Men mutant power that I so richly crave, but she holds off from turning me into a pile of ash, just barely.

"I would have to be having sex for that to happen," she counters.

I giggle, just a little. "Your point being?"

Ruby red twin beams of destructive power lance out and obliterate my human body. Okay, not really.

"Once, I had sex once. Two months ago and as of this morning, two periods ago."

"See," I point out. "Dodged a bullet."

"I hate you."

I know she doesn't mean it. She's my best friend after all. "Tell you what. How about I spring for an herbal wrap at the salon?"

Her eyes glass over immediately, and she lunges for me. "Cas, you are the absolute bestest friend in the world."

A very short cry later Chloe pulls back and grabs her napkin to dab at her eyes.

"Girls are really weird," Ted proclaims before he sips on his two percent milk.

"So says the girlie boy," I sing-song.

"I am 'not' a girlie boy."

I lay my hand on his to pat it lightly. "Baby, you cannot tell me that Craig is the girl in your relationship."

In case you're wondering Craig Smith is Ted's boyfriend, much to the displeasure of the cheer squad, the drill team, most of the heterosexual girls at the school, you get the idea. Craig's hot.

Ted's eyes flutter in annoyance. "We're guys Casidhe. We both do guy things."

"Uh huh," I agree too readily. "Who's on the bottom when you make out? Who straddles whom on the living room couch?" At his increasing redness I go for the throat. "You forget who had to stop you two, last weekend, from consummating your relationship in my hot tub, hello!"

"Eww Ted, really?" Chloe complains. "I use that hot tub too!"

"We were not… oh forget it."

Ted surrenders throwing his hands up in the air.

"I said you could use the guest bedroom. Just make sure you wash the sheets after." I point at him seriously. "And make sure to use protection, young man."

Ah, speak of the devil. I spot Craig sneak up and plant a ninja kiss on Ted's cheek. "Hi sweetie."

Yeah, Ted's not the girl. Whatever!

~O~

I have no idea how I'm suppose to function with 'elegant-length' nails. Wolverine eat your heart out, baby. The closest they could come to Emerald Green nail polish was 'Suvi'. What the heck is a Suvi?

I feel like putting on gloves so that I don't accidentally chip them, but Chloe talked me into buying a bottle for emergencies. I'll take her word for it. This is my first formal as a girl.

Chloe goes off for her herbal wrap and I experience my first waxing. It was a very interesting experience. I really didn't have a problem until she got to my inner thighs. Then I think people in downtown Hong Kong heard me — during rush hour. I've had dental appointments that weren't as brutal. Definitely getting drunk next time I do this.

Once I got washed off and lotioned down I was merely whimpering, but my arms and legs were never so smooth.

~O~

"You're glowing," Mark noticed when he entered the house for his tutoring session.

I look at my arms. They were still a little red from the waxing. The specialist assured me they would be clear by the next morning, but for right now it looks like a have a weird sunburn.

"I got waxed." I hold my arm up for inspection. "Here feel."

He rubbed his fingertips along my forearm. "Nice. If you can afford it I highly suggest laser hair removal. Save yourself the pain of doing it all the time."

After all this time I finally have an excuse to ask him! "Is that what you had done?"

He nodded almost proudly and put his arm against mine. I gave it an appreciative rub. "Very nice. Legs too?"

He walked over to the couch and sat down, sitting his bag to the side and hiked up his jeans.

Okay, that's damn sexy. "You should wear shorts."

He shrugged. "I do, at home."

After the raised eyebrow routine of mine he spills the information I wanted. "Unless you're on swim team most guys find it a little gay. And even then they still find it a little gay."

I almost laugh at the implication. "Don't they notice when you're all romping around into the locker room after baseball practice all naked and stuff?"

He stared me down for half a second before letting loose a bark of laughter. "I think you've seen too many movies."

I gave him my 'uncertain' face, then he offers an example. "So by the same token whenever you girls have sleepovers, you all dress up in your sexiest lingerie and have pillow fights followed with experimental kissing?"

"Well," I shrug. "Yeah."

He looked like I just gut punched him.

"I'm kidding."

After grabbing a throw pillow, Mark uses it in the prescribed way, but I have reflexes like a jungle cat… okay maybe a like a startled house cat. I shriek and hiss a little.

After I disarm him from all of the pillows he threw at me I ordered. "I want to see what you look like in shorts."

His eyes track to the front door. "I have my workout stuff in the car."

I wrinkled my nose a little. "Not that badly."

With a good-natured laugh he informed me, "I was running late today. I didn't have a chance to go to the gym."

"Cool, well what are you waiting for."

He eyed me briefly. "If I have to do it then you have to too."

Okay, that's fair. "Deal."

I wait until he's back in the house and show him to my boy room while I go and get into my sport's bra and stretchy hot shorts. I make sure I'm tucked away nice and tight for the display. Those shorts are unforgiving. I pin my hair up like I'm working out. I still have a stack, but I do have to pin up the sides to keep it out of my eyes.

Mark beat me out of the room and he was downstairs in the kitchen grabbing a Coke from the fridge. I swear sometimes I don't know if that boy knows he's posing or not. But it's hot.

He's got the guy's version of the hot pants. It's what weightlifters wear to the gym. Not quite as tight or short as a girls, but you can definitely see everything on display… quite well as a matter of fact.

"Okay, I give. You win."

He closed the fridge and had two cans of Coke in one hand. I told you, the boy has big hands. I try not to blush as he checks me out. I'm getting better about that. I don't turn into a ripe tomato anymore, but I know I'm flushed because my eyes keep winding up in a certain area of his. I'm not sayin' where. That would be telling.

"What do I win?" he asks playfully.

Nuh-uh. Not going there. "A Coke?"

He handed me mine. "Fair enough. Besides, I think you win anyway."

I roll my eyes. I know I still look like a little girl, body wise. "Whatever Mark. I have no breasts." I turn to go back into the living room.

"I'm not a breast man. Strictly eyes, legs, and butt, and you win all three."

Alright, maybe the tight revealing clothing wasn't such a good idea. But it feels real good to be admired for some feminine qualities even if I'm not quite through with my change.

"Now that we have mutual admiration down pat, maybe we should get to studying."

After an hour of discussing the hows and whys of congressional duties I've come to the conclusion that all men should shave their legs. Um, not that I was distracted or anything.

Leave me alone! I can still look and admire Mark's sexiness.

~O~

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y Hey!

Chloe and Ted are over getting ready. Ted looks really nervous. Chloe looks cramped, and I look spectacular!

Well, not quite. But I had a really nice long bath to relax and smell nice.

"Cas, do you have any Midol?" she bellows out from the bathroom.

"In the drawer on the left at the sink."

Ted looks at me as I pluck his eyebrows. No, I'm not turning him into a girl. Just a little cleaning up. Guys need it too, even if they want to be Neanderthals underneath.

"Why do you have Midol?"

"For my cramps."

His forehead wrinkled and I smack him on top of the head. "Quit that." I pluck another hair that desperately wants to be a part of a unibrow. "It's part of being a girl, Ted. I have everything in this house that a genetic girl has in hers, even if I don't have to use it. And as you can plainly see, if girlfriends come over so they can borrow."

"I still can't believe it. Even knowing what I know. I mean you are too perfect."

I pause for a second and give him my awwwww face. "Thank you, Ted. That's sweet."

"Well you are."

Even being on the gay side at the moment, he still makes me feel like a girlie girl. "Thank you, now be quiet so I can make sure you look pretty for Craig."

His eyes go into panic mode. "Casidhe," he said with somewhat of a warning tone.

"I have the perfect dress for you. You did remember to shave your legs right?"

Now he knows I'm yanking his chain.

"Casidhe!" Chloe yells from the bathroom.

"Okay, you're all through." I pat Ted on the knee. "Off you go little one. Make mommy proud!"

"Casidhe!" She yells again. "Coming!" I yell back. I'm never going to be able to get ready at this rate.

"Oh, I almost forgot." I stopped, opened up my makeup drawer and pulled out a small tube. "Here, make sure you use this tonight."

Ted grabbed it out of the air. "Cherry Chapstick?"

I nodded. "Guys really like it when their girls wear flavored lipstick."

I get the evil eye in return. Right before I enter the bathroom I look back down the hall and see Ted applying a little lip balm. See, told ya.

I tap lightly on the bathroom door and open it right after. "Yes, Mistress Chloe?"

My best friend is sitting on a closed toilet lid adorned in only her very sexy undies. That's when I notice the massive ladder in her left stocking.

"Nothing is going right! It's like I'm cursed!"

I scoot myself over in front of her and give Chloe a well needed hug. "Sweetie, I have stockings you can use. Don't worry."

She sniffed and clutched me closer while I stroked her hair. "It's everything Cas. I'm a nervous wreck, my period, my stocking, my eyes are going to get all puffy if I start crying."

I give her little shh noises that tell her I understand. "You want me to get Ted in here to give you a kiss to take the edge off?"

She snorted into my tummy. "No."

"You want 'me' to give you a …"

She squeezed me tighter. "Cas!"

"Okay, kidding. How about a valium?"

Chloe stopped trying to break my ribs for a moment. "You have valium?"

I reached over and opened up the drug drawer, sifting through the back to find the almost empty bottle. "I'm a girl scout, Chlo."

She released me and I dug around and found the pill cutter. "I think maybe just half of one should be enough. You don't really want to be all spacey tonight."

One of those small Dixie cups of water plus a swallow later and Chloe looked like she might be alright.

"Okay, come on let's get to my room and we'll sort out the stockings." I stopped and grabbed her robe. "Here, you don't want to catapult Ted back into heterosexuality. Craig would be pissed."

~O~

Denise arrived a little early and I turned into a little pile of goo at her attention.

"Casidhe…" she said as her breath seemed to disappear.

"Kiss me."

"I'll ruin your make up."

"I have the good stuff. It's not going anywhere." I planned ahead tonight. Like I keep saying — girl scout.

I felt like a princess that night as we all piled in the limo I had rented. Ted couldn't stop grinning as Craig couldn't stop looking at him, and Chloe finally chilled out to tolerable levels once Chris made it there and gushed at how beautiful she was.

We went to dinner at Tony's. It's a four star restaurant downtown. I had never really been someplace that served meals in courses. It's highly recommended if you've never tried it before. I had to pass at the dessert cart or else I'd never be able to dance.

The evening was perfect, for me at least. We made it to the dance and took a very nice picture then went to the dance floor where Denise held me in her arms forever, or at least until my feet started hurting, which at the moment I really didn't care about. I looked good and that's all that mattered.

The six of us claimed a table. The guys, which I'll have to define as Chris, Craig, and Denise, fetched us girls further defined as yours truly, Chloe and Ted, some drinks while we giggled and pointed out the fashion terrors of the evening. Well Ted didn't giggle, and I think he was feeling especially weird being part of the girl group.

"I still say you would look great in that dress I got you."

Ted's eyes narrowed. "I have no desire to crossdress, Casidhe. I like being a guy too much."

Chloe leaned in conspiratorially. "So, are you and Chris…"

His eyes flicked to her. "What?"

I smiled knowingly.

"Have you guys done anything… noteworthy?"

I stuck my tongue into the side of my mouth a few times, without the rude hand gestures, and then waggled my eyebrows.

"Why is everyone so interested in my sex life?"

"Because you never tell us anything," I complained. "We give and we give, but from you we get squat. We just want to know that you are happy, safe, and satisfied. That's what girlfriends do!"

He rolled his eyes at me. "Fine."

Chloe perked up. "Okay, spill."

"We've done the… oral thing."

I bounce in my chair. "I still haven't done that… well with a guy." I felt my face heat up and grinned in response.

The 'guys' arrived before we could continue. I sipped at the punch that Denise brought me. She spoils me rotten. "Thanks, sweetie."

I gave her a quick kiss for a reward. Anything more than that and the chaperones/teachers got all uptight, I found out early on.

Chloe and I did manage to pull Mr. Walsh out on the floor to shake his thang for half of one song. I actually think he liked it. I know Chloe and I did.

~O~

"Think I should go tell them to tone it down?"

Denise combed her fingers in my hair and we settled into bed after a little post coital bliss. "Let them have a little fun. God knows Ted needs some release."

I snickered under her arm. "Yeah, but I think they might break the bed."

We lay there listening for another fifteen minutes and then silence finally settled over the house. Ahhh.

"Hey, Casidhe?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you sure you don't mind not being able to do anything?"

This is about the hundredth conversation we'd had on sex and me not being on the receiving end. "Sweetie, it's not like I have a way to do anything. I do like the attention you give me with other things."

I really do enjoy playing around. I've just never had an orgasm. I really don't know if it's a mental thing or a physical thing. I really don't care all that much. But telling Denise that is next to impossible.

She sighed in disappointment. "Are you sure you don't want to try the anal thing? I really don't mind."

It was my turn for the sigh this time. "Denise, baby, love of my life, sugarplum, you know I'm not into that. What we do is more than enough for me, right now."

I felt her shift in the bed and reach over to turn on the light. This way I get to see how serious she is or something. She reached down and picked up her wife beater that she wore underneath her tux blouse and put it on. I was comfortable like I was.

"Did your therapist say when you'd be able to get your SRS?"

I nodded. "He said if I'm a good girl 'and' keep going to sessions with him 'and' I didn't have any major problems then I could have an early Christmas present."

"So about eight more months." She looked really disappointed.

I could almost cut the air with a knife, and at the moment I was feeling very vulnerable, so I slid to the side of the bed and pulled my panties on.

"Cas, don't run away," she pleaded with me.

I wasn't running, really. "I don't know what you want me to say, Denise. I really don't. I told you the first time we did this that I couldn't…"

Without going into too many sorted details, yes I derive pleasure from being touched down there, just not the traditional pleasure.

"I just feel guilty for not making you feel like you make me feel."

I opened my closet, pulled a tank off of a hanger and slipped it on. There. I have my armor on. "And you're making me feel guilty for making you feel guilty. Can we just move on and go back to being happy?"

She really looked like that was exactly what she wanted to do. Shows you want I know. "This isn't really working."

What? "Denise, don't do this."

It was like she didn't hear me. She bent over, picked up her blouse and started to get dressed. A crushing feeling hit me in my chest. No. "Denise, please."

"I'm sorry, Cas. I really am. It's just too much."

"Why," I snapped back in defense. "Because I don't want you to…"

She shook her head. "It's me."

"What's you? What are you talking about?" I almost cried.

She looked around for her shoes and then slipped them on. "I have to be able to please my partner. I know it's stupid."

"Denise, you do please me. You make me feel things I've never felt before. Please don't do this because of something I can't change, yet." Panic gripped me. I felt my heart slamming against the inside of my chest and my breathing quicken.

She stood there with her coat draped over her arm, looking a little sad. "Cas, I just need…"

"What?" I eagerly asked.

She shook her head and started for the door. Stupid me made to cut her off. I blocked the door with my body and begged her with my tear-filled eyes. "What do you need? I'll do anything. Just don't leave me."

I admit it wasn't my proudest moment. Some of you might not remember what it was like being a teenager. Well let me remind you. The entire universe revolves around you. This is a fact. So when your girlfriend decides that she doesn't want you that means you've done something wrong and now the universe is against you, just because. You'll do almost anything to make the pain stop, even begging.

"Casidhe, it's my mistake. I should've known what I wanted."

"What do you want," I rattled off. "I can change. I'll find some way of getting the operation earlier. I'll go to Europe or whatever."

She shook her head. "I want a real girl, Cas."

So there it was. Apparently I was a cheap substitute; training wheels for today's lesbian.

She reached for the doorknob and I was frozen, defeated. My heart had been ripped out of my chest and thrown to the floor because I was truthful from the beginning about who and what I was.

I shuffled out of the way and she left. It was as simple and painful as that. And I was broken.

~O~

Except for necessities, I spent all of Sunday in bed clutching at Denise's pillow until her scent had been replaced by mine. I ignored the phone and just thought about what my life was as a boy pretending to be a girl. Then I made a decision.

Have you ever done something in the heat of the moment that you would never do at any other time?

I skipped school and spent the day on the phone and talking myself into a frenzy. I had made arrangements overseas, purchased a ticked, packed my bags, the whole shebang.

Ding Dong!

I peeked through the peep hole and see Chloe looking somewhat concerned, and then opened the door.

"Hey girl! You're not sick?"

I shook my head. "Come on in."

Chloe set her backpack by the door and noticed my luggage. "Going somewhere?"

I nodded. "I'm grabbing a Coke. Want anything?"

"Okay, what's wrong?"

I tired to stay nice and even, but sometimes it's almost impossible. "What makes you think something's wrong?"

She gave me irritated face. "Because you always retreat to the kitchen when something's bothering you."

I did? "I do not." At her returned glare I amended my last statement. "Okay, maybe I do. I could of just been thirsty, you don't know."

Chloe followed me into the kitchen and watched as I retrieved a drink. "Coke is your emotional crutch."

"And it also quenches my thirst. Beverages are weird that way."

She definitely wasn't letting me off the hook. "Where are you going?"

"Thailand."

Chloe blinked with a grand exaggeration. "And this is just a spur of the moment thing?"

"Uh-huh."

I don't think she was buying it. "Because Thailand is the tourist capital of the world and you've always wanted to go."

I sipped on my Coke and then set it down, suddenly deflated… me, I was deflated, not the Coke. That would be really weird if the can deflated. "I'm going to get my SRS."

"Wow," she remarked with mock seriousness. I could tell she was worried all of the sudden. "What's your therapist have to say about this?"

"I haven't told him."

She nodded in thought. "And you are going alone, I take it."

I nodded in dread of what was coming.

"Any particular reason you are rushing this?"

Moving around the island to place it firmly between Chloe and me, I took another sip. "I want to be happy."

She pursed her lips and thought on that for a moment and then waved me over to her as she closed the distance between us. I prepped myself for the impending whack on the head, but was relieved when she took me in her arms and gave me a hug instead.

"You're stupid, you know."

I nodded as I felt a swell of emotion building up inside. "Uh-huh."

"I love you anyway."

Did I ever tell you that Chloe was my best friend in the whole world?

"Gimmie your Blackberry."

"Why?"

She backed away and gave me a stern look. "Because you are not going out of the country all by yourself, idiot. And you aren't going until you talk to your therapist."

At my look of protest she held her hand up. "That's the deal, Cas. Otherwise I'm going to sit on you until I'm satisfied you do. Even if your therapist says no I'll support you, but you 'will' tell him along with the reasons why you are jumping the gun.

I was committed. Yes, I know all the reasons I should wait and how much of a chance I am taking by doing things a different way. But let me ask you a question. What would you do to make yourself truly happy. How far would you go? I've had enough sorrow in my life.

"It's in my purse."

Photo Credit: Olga http://mgpg.wordpress.com/2006/09/25/olga-super-red/


 
To Be Continued...

up
201 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Great chapter! I hope

Great chapter! I hope Denise appreciates what Cas is doing, but I doubt it.

Saless

"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America


"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America

TY!

Thanks Saless! I can't comment about Cas/Denise as of yet, but thanks for your thoughts!

Lili

~Lili

Write the story that you most desperately want to read.

Very disturbing

I am having a tough time in adding a nice comment here.

This story is a lovely read, fluent and light hearted, a coming of age that warms the heart. Then this chapter comes across, as a rather rushing one. It flits about, and various sudden twists and turns are mentioned as faits accomplis without so much as a by your leave. I know, I know, it's tedious and boring to delve into these little facts and sub plots chronologically, but it really sped up the pace of the tale.

So much so that I was feeling like hanging on by my fingernails, racing along with it, while anticipating a conclusion of some sorts. As I was all prepared to conclude it as it being a wrap: They all live happily after. Then you throw in a monkey wrench: Denise breaks up with Cas because she 'wants a real girl' WOW!

I want to rip her heart out.

So now, because Cas feels utterly destroyed, she turns to the next best solution she can think off: Go to Taiwan ( Taiwan? Not Thailand? I digress ) While I ~totally~ understand the reasoning *hmhm* for coming to this solution, and surely agree that something like SRS for Cas is inevitable - so why dawdle? - I sincerely doubt this will be ~the~ discerning factor to re-establish bonds between Denise and Cas. And I do surely hope not.

Damn it Lilith, you can't paint Denise this shallow and expect us not railing against it. Thus I expect that when Cas is back from her trip to the East, she'll eventually either find a nice boy, *Ooh Mark!* or a -yet to introduce- lovable girl. Anyone but Denise, she's shown her colours.

Anyway, I am really glad she has Cloe, a true friend is worth hir weight in gold.

Jo-Anne

The reality of it all

I am so sorry, but I have had similar happen to me by both genders. Maybe my problem is that I am OLD, and my personality simply makes me repulsive, not my gender issues. In my mind, I am the best kitty anyone could have ...

The story is not truly a TG story, but enough commonality exists that some of us think so. The poor kid had his gonies blown off for gosh sakes. He was never TG. He had no gender dysphoria.

I will agree that Cas is in a poor state to be making such a decision. I wonder what really happens to people who have such an injury at an early age? In the Hippa world, it will be damned hard to find out.

G

Happens to all ages

It happens to all ages, Gwen. And to all sexes. Yet another real life situation I've encountered.

Yes, Cas has made a very rash decision for all the wrong reasons, but it wouldn't be as dramatic if it were for the right reasons.

Thanks for the comments.

Lili

~Lili

Write the story that you most desperately want to read.

No need to sugar coat it.

Rail away Jo-Anne.

I knew this chapter was going to be a hated one for various reasons, but it was plotted this way for a reason. Maybe not to everyone's liking, but to move the plot along. I agree that I could make this a smoother transition and less panicked, but that is what this chapter is... panicked. So I got my point across. More on this later, I'm sure, as I'm also sure there will be many more opinions on this change of pace.

Thank you for catching the Taiwan error. I meant Thailand and it has been corrected.

I can't comment on the Cas/Denise portion as of yet. Sorry.

Thanks again for being honest. I don't mind if it's for a reason.

Lili

~Lili

Write the story that you most desperately want to read.

I think...

That you are forgetting that Casidhe is what sixteen, and is reacting exactly as any sixteen year old I know would react. As an adult I know that those reactions are wrong but I'd imagine that I'd have made much the same decision if it'd had been me.

In fact I was thinking that Casidhe would be making the "kill myself" decision rather than the get "SRS now" one. Either that or go out and do something stupid like getting drunk, stoned or something similar. Or the "I'll screw someone else to hurt you" decision.

JC

The Legendary Lost Ninja

If you are in the wrong mental state

Maybe if you are not emotionally settled, the SRS decision is the Suicide one. People need to be thoughtful about it.

G

Well actually

no. I didn't forget that Cas is 'only' sixteen. I remembered that she was brought up the last five years by Gramps, rather forcibly and extensively, into a speedy maturity.

Or maybe I should've said HE. Then. For in the beginning of this story Casidhe was a young, just before being legally emancipated, 15+ male. According to his chromosomes.

Although he'd had secrets, then, for years. You know the kind.

The 'he' didn't last long, and was, although at the start a bit hesitantly, reluctantly even, shed quickly enough. In line with the earlier mentioned secrets, this was no surprise. When Cas eventually went to the GP and subsequently (?) to her endocrinologist I thought: Finally!

The ensuing hoopla with the shrinker and all puzzled me to no end, because what was the big deal? She has a direction and goal for her life, be happy for her. Nooo, they have to make certain she doesn't make any mistakes in choosing this path. <Gag me with a spoon> Really! What did she have to loose?

Now she has choosen, maybe for the wrong reasons, to go for SRS. Sure, as Gwen stated, SRS can be seen as suicide of some sorts. The male persona dies, in a way, or does it? Maybe, as I like to think of it, it gets integrated, absorbed, into the encompassing persona. Everybody is male and female, in part. So in the end, I think SRS would be the more viable option for Cas, if I read between the lines correctly.

Then again, I might be wrong :)

I am sorry if I come about a bit strong. It's nothing personal, it's strictly business *grins maniacally*

Jo-Anne

That Beech!

That is so selfish of Denise; and so mean. She walked out on Prom Night? Totally heartless! "Unless I can satisfy you the way 'I' want to, it's no good."

Geez! As much as it hurts, Cas is better off without her.

Yuri!

Yuri!

My ex

My ex did this to me. Not on prom night or Spring Fling, but still. One minute I'm in love and happy as a clam the next POW! "It's me."

And it sucks rocks.

Lili

~Lili

Write the story that you most desperately want to read.

Can't life be soft and fuzzy?

Gosh Lilith, you broke my heart. I thought Cas and Denise would live happily ever after and never have an angry word. Me? I personally liked this chapter very much. It shows that Cas has feelings and that even she has to live with heart break. No matter how much money she has, she still has boundaries. To this point of the story everything has gone Cas's way and now she can learn a little about real life. There will always be a little disappointment along the way. Great chapter Lilith, Arecee

Decisions

I've disappointed a lot of people over the course of this story. Some were fans of Chloe, Denise, Ted, Mark, and yes, even Jerry The TrogleGreen. But real life being as it is there is a problem with the happily ever after. However, hardly anyone likes sad endings. I will keep that in mind, I promise.

Cas has a few more hurtles to jump and I can't guarantee that they will be happy ones, but I'll try to make it as painless as possible.

Thank Arecee!

Lili

~Lili

Write the story that you most desperately want to read.

Don't You Dare!


Sephrena Lynn Miller
BigCloset TopShelf
    .. make this story as painless as possible! Do it how you want to! Just keep in mind we like to savor it so slow the speed down to a more manageable pace if you are going to do anything at all, but don't sugarcoat things to please everyone! drama! Action! Excitement, and things going unexpected are what I look for in the story too! This is YOUR story! Write it YOUR way! I'm just as eager as the next fan of EDIRODDIAA and loving it as a daily soap of sorts.

Sadly

The first thing that came to my mind after reading this comment was 'Eddie Rodia would make a great name for a character'.

But I digress, and I agree. Digree. Don't write the story for how you want us to react- write it for how you want it to go.

A lot of people have said they thought this chapter went too fast, but I disagree. It felt like the speed worked for how Casidhe does things- no half measures, and taking care of it as quickly as possible without lingering if there isn't any reason to. We've seen her apply it to being a girl, dating, tutoring- why not the way she tells the story? I thought it worked well for the character.

Looking forwards to seeing how the story winds up!

MElanie E.

further clarification on my thoughts

as suddden as Cas's decision to travel overseas for SRS, I understand it and it's not just to get back togherther with Denice or to get back at Denice.

He/she has been nothing, felt nothing for so long. He/she wants to be something, someone, not this neither and nothing sexually that he/she was.

The breakup/lovers tiff, whatevr it was with Denice just brought it all into a sharp and painful focus.

Go with you gut feelings on this writerperson extraordinare.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

My feelings on this subject


Sephrena Lynn Miller
BigCloset TopShelf
    are divisive. I spent 27 years of my life trying to get the forcible masculization done to me as a child fixed and put myself back to being a woman. I had been bilked out of thousands by so called *professionals* doing their job. I took matters into my own hands and started my own RLT, my own hormone regimen, and I setup my own appointment with a doctor in Thailand. I have absolutely no faith WHATSOEVER in the standards of care in how its conducted within the United States by people who are not even qualified to administer portions of a program I do find insultful and distasteful in content directed to our own community (It in essence says that we don't know who we are, can't make our own informed decision, and that what we are is a mental disease.)

I do realize why the regulation is there for children, however, if a child expresses their confirmed GID in a manner consistent and expressive to the point of taking their life because they cannot be who they are, then, my opinion on that is, to let them have the hormones and the op before the age of 12. Let their body develop outwards into their sex so they will be skeletally and outwardly for the most part undetectable. Puberty delaying tactics do not help as much as people think they will - they hurt the body's internal organs and also still allow masculizing effects to still progress, albeit, at a much slower rate, but still noticeable. No child, who has definate GID, needs to live a life bearing the scar of not looking they they should and bear the result of waiting until masculizing or feminizing takes effect (depending on the body's initial outward sex.)

I am a female, always have been. Just my body began as both sexes, and I ultimately wind up looking like a bit of both at the end. I am a product of failures from everyone on all sides of this: including myself, from not having the strength to legally emancipate myself when a Judge offered it to me to allow me to still be myself. The price of that was too high for me as it forbade contact with my mother. That was a choice i wasn't ready to live with, and looking back on it, knowing what I know now, If I was back in the same situation, I'd grab that pen and sign it without hesitation. Not because I don't love my mother, I do. But, because being me is more important and the decision I made not to sign it threw 27 years of my life away in misery. I'd have rather been happy, been myself, had a family, and damning the emancipation, made contact with my mother.

That's my opinion on the subject and what I am.

Very few people care

Sweetie, knowing from experience I see everything that you've gone through and have felt quite a lot of it myself. We all have to some point. The problem is that very few people take anything a minor says or feels with any sort of validity. Their mindset is that 'he's 12 he doesn't know what he's talking about. There must be something else wrong, because he certainly can't be right under any circumstances.'

People really forget about what it's like to be a child. Granted they have more experience, but experience doesn't necessarily equate to being right.

Lili

~Lili

Write the story that you most desperately want to read.

Bullseye

************as suddden as Cas's decision to travel overseas for SRS, I understand it and it's not just to get back togherther with Denice or to get back at Denice.

He/she has been nothing, felt nothing for so long. He/she wants to be something, someone, not this neither and nothing sexually that he/she was.

The breakup/lovers tiff, whatevr it was with Denice just brought it all into a sharp and painful focus.************

^^^^^^^^^
This. Nailed it right on the head.

Lili

~Lili

Write the story that you most desperately want to read.

Not TG? The John/Joan/David Reimer problem.

Hi, actually I think this is kinda a TG/TS/IS story. Like many IS, Cas had no choice in what happened to him/her. The fact that he/she took to being a girl so easily would suggest she was born with gender problems.

I think this due to the David Reimer story, a real life story of loss of equipment at an early age. That kid suffered from a "mistake" during circumcision when very young, and Dr. John Money saw it as a perfect testing lab for his theories of gender development since David and his brother were born identical twins. Money's theory was the outdated one that it was nurture, not nature, that made the man (or woman in that case). David was raised as a girl, and had a terrible time of it, unable to adjust, and having the self image of himself as a boy. David's problems growing up until he was was finally told about the mistake, and Money's less than ethical behavior are well documented in David's biography, though the twisted life he and his brother lived resulted in them both suiciding at an early age.

If Cas wasn't gender variant, she likely would not have taken to the girl life so easily, and would have found estrogen a non starter. There are some therapists who do use a three month course of estrogen as a diagnostic test of whether or not a person is TS or not. I can attest that wrong cross sex hormones are stressful and depressive, as I had that during puberty.

And yes she is young, and makes bad choices. So does Denise. We forget, since Cas seems so mature about business and investments just how immature she is in forming and casting off relationships. So lets see what happens next.
CaroL

CaroL

Interesting viewpoint

I think your last paragraph summed it up nicely. Whether or not she's ready to be on her own, Cas is still young.

Thanks Carol!

Lili

~Lili

Write the story that you most desperately want to read.

Wow! Denise is a ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

... bastard, not a bitch. She is certainly acting like the male in the relationship, dumping Casidhe on Prom night. In Casidhe at this moment, I think we are seeing why emancipated minor status is granted so seldom. For teens, intelligence and seeming maturity are like the French army - easily outflanked by the blizkrieg of puberty driven hormones. Thank goodness for Chloe; it's trite but often true: "Men (including the Denises of the world) come and go, but girlfriends last."

I WOULD like to see Ted (wo)manuvered into a dress :-)

And IS Mark on the swim team ... or does he(?) have a secret, too, along with shiny legs and arms (What about armpits and crot... . OK, too personal!)?

"All the world really is a stage, darlings, so strut your stuff, have fun, and give the public a good show!" Miss Jezzi Belle at the end of each show

BE a lady!

Poor Ted!

I play with Ted, but I love him. Maybe we might see something... I'm not promising anything. LOL!

No, Mark is not on the swim team. And I will say nothing more on that subject for now. (snicker)

Thanks for your thoughts Jezzi!
Lili

~Lili

Write the story that you most desperately want to read.

Jezzi, Could you please do

Jezzi,

Could you please do me, and a few others, a favour? I would be grateful if you could resize your picture - the size it is at forces a change in the frame size, which ruins the formatting of the page, making it very difficult to read the story on a smaller screen.

Thanks.

Errors in Either Do It Right

I have enjoyed Either Do It Right so far. Cas has a refreshing outlook on life. However, I do have a minor concern with some punctuation and spelling errors. Here is a list of easily corrected errors: girls' room (girls); bees have (bee's); Tell you what (want); Aunt Flow (aunt flow); Suvi.' (Suvi'.); rubbed (rubed); I ordered, "I want… (I ordered.); waiting for? (for.); sports bra (sport's); as a girl's (girls); "What do you want?" (want,); ticket (ticked); peephole (peep hole); could've (could of); Thailand (Tailand); all of a sudden (all of the sudden); I take it? (it.); truly happy? (happy.). Please check your Big Closet inbox.

As always Lilith im left

As always Lilith im left wanting more.Keep up the awesomeness

>>>>>I'm a new soul.I came to this strange world.Hoping I could learn a bit bout how to give and take.<<<<<

Thanks!

Thanks for the spots Laurie. I appreciate it!

And thanks for reading!

Lili

~Lili

Write the story that you most desperately want to read.

I think Rayne should suck all the blood out of Denise.

Hope Eternal Reigns's picture

Hi Lilith,

Or maybe Shaylee could suck out her soul or something, ooh how about turning her into a newt?

All kidding aside I think it was a very brave thing Denise did to break off a relationship that wasn't fulfilling her needs. Better to nip things in the bud than to keep the relationship coasting along by pretending to like Casidhe until the day of the wedding or even further until after the wedding and a divorce is necessary. Ok, there I've said it. Do I really believe it? NO!!! But I've been the dumpee a few times and once even the dumper and you know what? The one time I was the instigator of the termination was harder than being the recipient or the ultimatum, oh it hurt more to be the dumpee, but I genuinely did not want to hurt the girl I was leaving.

Thank you for sharing this story with us.

with love,

Hope

with love,

Hope

Once in a while I bare my soul, more often my soles bear me.

Interesting ideas!

Denise might find herself on the wrong end of Rayne's fangs, but that would mean Rayne would bee feeding from someone of the same sex... Hmmm. Can't have her breaking the rules. Perhaps Shaylee might be convinced.

I've been the dumper a time or two. The only thing to keep in mind is not to do it right after you have sex with someone. It's really rude. (wink)

Thank you Hope!

Lili

~Lili

Write the story that you most desperately want to read.

But But But...

Hope Eternal Reigns's picture

Dear Lilith,

Since the vampires in your story don't REALLY have sex organs in the human sense, are "female" vampires really the same sex as human females? Inquiring minds would like to know. Oh, it's probably only me who wants to know, but there you have it.

with love,

Hope

with love,

Hope

Once in a while I bare my soul, more often my soles bear me.

OT: Rayne

I thought I'd label this comment OT of Off Topic considering this is the "Do it Right" thread.

You can't cross feed on the same sex except under dire circumstances. Male is male and female is female. So maybe I could convince The Ripper to visit Denise. That would be fine...

But maybe he'd visit Lisa instead and become even more insane than he already is? Eek!

Lili

~Lili

Write the story that you most desperately want to read.

Everything was going too

Everything was going too smooth,So you just knew that something big was about to happen.

Poor Casidhe, Faced with a problem reacted in away that young people with lots of money do, And decided to address her problem by spending her dosh to sort out her unwanted body parts,Good job then that Chloe was about... That girl is a true best friend!!!

Denise's behavior i thought was different to what i would have expected of her, If Casidhe was the love of her life, Then surely she would have stayed around and tried to work through her problem with Casidhe?

Another good chapter Lili. And as always thanks for posting it. Looking forward to your next posting to see whether our Casidhe really does go to Thailand ,I hope common sense and Chloe prevail but i'm not sure it will!!

Hugs Kirri

Great Expectations

I'll go into it a little more in the next chapter, but it was a case of Great Expectations meeting reality, and Denise bailed.

Apparently I misspelled Thailand and made it Tailand ... which in retrospect might not be a mistake after all. (wink)

Lili

~Lili

Write the story that you most desperately want to read.

This is "VERRRY INTERESTINK " as Artie Johnson used to say

I quote from another commenter, Carol
>>
And yes she is young, and makes bad choices. So does Denise. We forget, since Cas seems so mature about business and investments just how immature she is in forming and casting off relationships. So lets see what happens next.
Carol
>>
end quote.

This is key, maybe it is true as HER argues -- as Devil's Advocate I imagine -- Denise bailed from what would have eventually been a bad relationship for both. Maybe true maybe not. I think she said what she said and bailed because she is young and confused and really doesn’t know what she wants. Maybe she was more honest in feeling guilty she could not bring Casidhe to orgasm than she was in saying she needed a real girl. Or maybe that was a *Freudian slip* and she really is that selfish. If so well rid of her.

I understand the caution on the medical profession but given that Casidhe was rendered sexless by the blast, why not SRS? There is no penis to remove or much of anything else male sex oraganwise so other than breasts and such nothing is really irreversible. Plus she/he could never be a man, not satisfactorily. The state of the art is too crude yet for truly successful female to male SRS and he was too young for much male characteristics to develop. She may be having SRS under stress and maybe for the wrong motivation but ultimately it seems where she was heading anyway.

Soon we will know who are her true friends.

Very good, and not really rushed as the previous chapters set the background for what happened here.

John in Wauwatosa

P.S. It is very unlikely but given he was somewhat feminine before the blast neutered him, was he/she maybe intersexed and all the years with little male hormone and now nearly a year and a half of female hormones has matured HER vestigial female organs? That would show Denise, the fool, Casidhe coming home a REAL GIRL just as she said she was leaving her for. But then I like Disney endings and the nasty jerks getting their comeuppance.

Great chapter, have fun.

John in Wauwatosa

Proud

I really love that you all think so hard on issues and not jump into the pool naked... so to speak.

Lili

~Lili

Write the story that you most desperately want to read.

Denise Obviously Doesn't Really Care

jengrl's picture

Denise was definitely selfish and didn't really care that she left Cassidhe in shambles and contemplating doing something she is obviously not ready for. I thought she handled the whole thing very much like a self absorbed male would. I hoped that the relationship with Denise would have been something she could count on in the sea of turmoil that she has endured in her life, but as usual, the whole thing winds up being like a Soap Opera where everything and everyone is NEVER happy for long. Cassidhe deserved at least one thing to go right. Phooey! There are so many stories where a relationship is the one thing that gets both through the hard times and storms of life. Cassidhe doesn't even have that, except for a really strong friendship with Chloe. Ted and Mark. I guess I will still keep reading, but I am still pretty pissed with Denise. I hope somebody apologizes, grovels and makes up with Cassidhe VERY SOON! It would really be something if Cas finds out that she is really intersexed and turns out to be a real girl. Denise would have to eat crow and realize how stupid she acted. Besides,at that age, teens have no business having sex anyway. By the time they would have been a responsible age, Cas would have completed her SRS. Great job Lili! (even if I am a little bummed by this chapter}

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

Expectations

Being a teen is a rollercoaster of angst, no two ways about it.

I considered Cas being intersexed, but that would have shown up when she was initially injured in the blast that took her manhood. Remember she took several pieces of shrapnel to her body, so there would have been tons of x-rays. Granted there might have been an oversight, but I would think a competent radiologist would have noticed something odd.

That would have been a grand "BITE ME" to Denise with Cas actually being a real girl. LOL.

Sorry for the bumming... :(

Lili

~Lili

Write the story that you most desperately want to read.

There Are Cases Of Medical Incompetence Every Day

jengrl's picture

There are cases of medical incompetence every day. Most of my friends that had that happen, found out by ultrasound. Depending on the situation, it might not be caught by standard X-Ray.The shrapnel would light up pretty well, but sometimes in their haste to treat the patient, things can get overlooked if their priority is stabilizing the patient. If it was a busy E.R, someone would not think to look for something like that if they were just trying to treat the immediate injuries. Cas has been mistaken for a girl from the very first day of school. Ted can't even believe she was not born a girl just by looking at her.

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

I still hope for the Disney Happy EndingTM and here's why

Most if not all of his/her x-rays were taken just after the blast, as part of preparing him for emergency surgery I assume.

From what we know of his/her life with grandfather after and his/her life since grandfather's death, he/she has not had any extensive medical testing done since then.

Soft tissues do not show up easily or with much contrast when they do on x-rays, thus the use of x-ray contrast dyes in heart catheterizations or looks at the GI tract -- that barium crud they make you drink. Has she had a recent MRI or ultrasound? What of her own blood hormone levels in response to the new HRT she is on? That might indicate if there is more to her than meets the eye.

Between shrapnel from the blast -- metal shows up VERY strongly on x-rays -- and his being prepubescent at the time of the blast, any female organs might have not have been easy to spot. And the main point of the surgery was to save his life and not to go probing for a possible Intersex condition. With all the trauma and inflammation they might well not have seen anything they weren't looking for and the female organs are internal for the most part.

Pretty please nice writer person, he/she is too decent a person, too loving, not to have some happiness in life and a family be it her own or adopted. And she needs, no, deserves a satisfying sex life, surly the doctors can try and give her that at least?

Maybe or maybe not and stop calling me Shirley! -- snicker --

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

I'm so very disappointed in Denise.

It's reasonable that not truly being able to please her partner could be a relationship breaker. Hey, there's been some crazier reasons.

However, she had weeks to sort out this aspect of the relationship. Weeks to seriously talk about it. Or failing that, then waiting a bit more until the magic of Prom Night is gone at the very least. If I were in Denise's shoes and had to break it off, then at least I would have strung Casidhe along for an extra day, as bad as it sounds. Anything but Prom Night, anything but right after sex.

Part of me would like to see Denise come back and try to undo what she's done (even though I really don't think she will). If she does, then I'd like Casidhe to turn her down to make her understand how much hurt she's done. But again, that won't happen, Casihde's not that vindictive.

Speculations speculations!

Anyways, a good chapter overall, even if the Denise bombshell was totally unexpected. I'm really going to miss this series once it's over. I love how we get to see what's going on in Casidhe's head. I love the duality of her being so mature and immature at the same time.

And of course I love Chloe. Everyone should be as lucky as to have a Chloe in his/her life. BFF.

Cheers,


-Christelle

"Fun-loving geek-chick looking for someone who doesn't give a damn about her past"


-Christelle

"Fun-loving geek-chick who's addicted to sunlight!"

Timing

I'll be going into Denise a little more in the next chapter that we might understand her mindset a little better. But what she did was right and wrong from a certain perspective. Her timing is what ticks me off.

We'll see about the series being over. I guess it really depends on what you all thing at the end of this particular story. I have plotted it to end a certain way that will leave another story to tell, but ties up all the loose ends if there is no demand for it.

Your choice.

Lili

~Lili

Write the story that you most desperately want to read.

No Demand?!

Nonsense, Lili! I demand it now. Posthaste!

Er, scratch that. Take your time. Do that magic you do with a story and leave us crying for more, more, more!

Please?

SuZie

It isn't the timing thats f****d up

It's Denise. How I missed this reply from you I don't know, but I did. IMHO, if Denise has a perspective that allows her to see this as the right thing to do, then I've got a serious ass-whuppin' that is looking for a new home, and I think I've found it.

As long as you keep on telling this story, I can pretty much guarantee a demand for it. Particularly if Denise gets her due comeuppance.

m

Damaged people are dangerous
They know they can survive

Changes

Hmmm. What started as a mostly upbeat, slightly unreal fantasy is becoming, chapter by chapter, more real. More gritty. It will be interesting to see where this goes.

- vessica

It take a great artist to

It take a great artist to have their works make people think.

>>>>>I'm a new soul.I came to this strange world.Hoping I could learn a bit bout how to give and take.<<<<<

There you go again!

Making me feel all warm and gooey.

Thank you sweetie!
Lili

~Lili

Write the story that you most desperately want to read.

TY!

Thank you Vessica!!

More to come.

Lili

~Lili

Write the story that you most desperately want to read.

A very

greuling chapter. You make Burroughs proud. The way you used the back drop of the formal dance and the 'outing' as lesbian, too. Clever! Especially in light of the old saying that good things come in threes. Or is that bad things?

You must be related to Dick Clark as you have a good grasp of teenage angst. (I'm not MAKING fun of your age.)

This chapter shows more about the inner feelings of Cas and friends. You've started to define her in the terms her Grandfather seemed to want when he suggested the Socialability of School. Finally we are seeing greater depth of character in Cas.

As ever I look forward to the next chapter.

Inner feelings

Much more in that front for the next chapter. A little bit of introspection that I think might shed some further light on Casidhe's psyche.

Thank you for your compliment about Dick Clark and me. (wink) I used to work with children and teens and they always remind me of what it was like. Torture, pure unadulterated torture. LOL.

Lili

~Lili

Write the story that you most desperately want to read.

Egggads!!

Very nice chapter, I could not stop laughing at the interplay of Cas telling Ted he was the girl in the relationship. Having been a witness to such a conversation made it all the more funny!! I am real shocked at Denise!!!

Keep up the good work Lilith!!

Jeepers!

I've had that actual conversation with my friends as well. Some guys just can't face facts. It's sad really (snicker)

Lili

~Lili

Write the story that you most desperately want to read.

Sudden SRS

Given Cas's range of choices, I think that just getting it over is a very rational decision. I hope it works out.

Story

Hey Lilith Im just wondering if your going to continue this wonderful story?

Yes

I'm just running through a dry patch at the moment. I have three new stories half finished, and four stories that I'm continuing. (sigh)

http://lilithlangtree.tglibrary.com/

~Lili

Write the story that you most desperately want to read.

What would those be?

These are continuing, I presume

EDIRODDIAA
Ares Bane
What Transpires At Night
Faerie Queen

These are new

Embarassing Death Substitute Guy
?
?

Ah, it is always nice to know the author has something for the audience, but it's a darn shame we get to wait!
Promise us one thing, Lili. They will see the light of day and they will be magnificent!
And write them in your own pace. Some things in life are well worth waiting for.

Faraway

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Future projects with

Future projects with portions written are:

Death substitute guy (like you wrote in your post) (Magic, though this one won't see the light of day until I'm finished. It's for mainstream, so I don't count this one in the mix.)

1.Intersexed photographer's assistant that has to become a model. Wish fulfillment(TG)

2.Native American boy who messes up a smoke lodge ceremony. Romance(Magic)

3.Abused teen who escapes to the streets. Serious Drama(TG)

I'd like to get significantly into these stories before I post them, so as not to tease you with a multitude of ongoing stories. But there you go.

http://lilithlangtree.tglibrary.com/

~Lili

Write the story that you most desperately want to read.

As usual, I'm gong to shoot my mouth off!

Once the family threw me out, and Margie imediately asked for divorce, it took me about two weeks to Know that I really knew that I knew I really wanted to do it.

Knowing what I now know, I should have just taken my male passport and gone to Thailand. At the time I had $50k sitting in the bank. From being over there to do my own SRS, I now know that I could have flown into Bangkok, and gone to one of several clinics to ask for SRS. There are lots of them and in reality SRS is not a big deal. The Doc would have refered me to a Thai Shrink, and I could have paid him $200 for my precious "letter". Then I could have gone back to damn near any of those clinics and gotten the op done "in house" for about $6-8K. I could easily have stayed a month and come home on my Male passport. They don't look in your panties in customs. I'd have gotten a nice set of B+ jugs too. Oh, those guys do all sorts of hair removal too.

Us Westerners are so used to being pampered, that they just throw us in a Hospital and that more than doubles the price. Anyone not know that Thailand is the SRS capitol of the world, and then there is India, and Iran. Did you know that Saudi Arabia does SRS ops at 40 times the US rate of doing it. I am told that most of them are FtM because some women get sick of the bull shit.

But no, I was conditioned to not question authority and I allowed a few "counselors" a major cut of my funds so they could give me "permission" to do what I could already could do anyhow. So, for under $20K, I could have had a mini oven and two jugs and a nice butt and a nice vacation in a place so unbelievably ungodly hot that you wonder how anyone can survive. Oh, forget the swimming because post op you ain't going anyhow.

In my case, I brought home a nice case of e-coli in the bladder, but they cured it, and my life expectancy was only shortened a little. The other day, I read a story that says I could easily live to be 100, and I thought that there was no way in hell that I wanted another 38 years in a world that I already don't understand. Believe me boys and girls when God reduced our lives from about 800 years to 120 years, it was an act of mercy. Don't you never mind that few of us live to 120 now.

Geeze ain't this a nasty world when someone starts telling the truth?

Khadijah

Forgive me for not knowing, but...

Believe me boys and girls when God reduced our lives from about 800 years to 120 years, it was an act of mercy.

Can you tell me when did that happen and where can I find the references?

Faraway

On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Google is your friend

Since God is mentioned, I think it's reasonable to assume that it is a religious reference. Google is your friend. ;)

http://lilithlangtree.tglibrary.com/

~Lili

Write the story that you most desperately want to read.

It's amazing what we see

It's amazing what we see with hindsight. I don't knock your observation at all, in fact I probably agree with it with a high degree of relatability(New Word!Score).

There are so many major life decisions that I made in the past, that had I known (blahblahblah). My life would have been totally different. I would probably be a very well adjusted person, rich, and with very few friends (because they mostly will stab you in the back given the right situation). I digress.

I spent a good portion of a handful of years regretting choices I made, when I should have gone with my head and not my heart. It's a wasteful way to live. It's a cliche, but you live and learn.

http://lilithlangtree.tglibrary.com/

~Lili

Write the story that you most desperately want to read.

Either Do it Right, or Don't Do it at All (Part 10)

Right now, Cas is reacting to what Denise said. Is she worth what Cas wants to go through? Seems as if Denise just prove how much she needs to apologize to Caz and accept her.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Real Friend

Chloe shows that she is a REAL friend for Casidhe. I wish more of us had a friend like Chloe. Make us do the right thing and then stand by us no matter what. OTOH, am I a real friend to somebody else?

Breakin up is hard to do, but true friends never leave you

Renee_Heart2's picture

Chloe is a TRUE friend & is showing that she does care about her friedn & dosen't want her to make a HUGE mistake in her life. I know that Chloe is hetrosetual, but that dosen't mean that she dosen't love her best friend. THIS is what a friend is supost to do for another friend.
Love Samantha Renee Heart

Love Samantha Renee Heart

I am curious

I know I'm reading these stories some time after most of the commenters -
-
-
Are there any actual TS (pre-post) op out there READING THIS STORYLINE that have intimate relations with females (straight,lesbian,bi) ?

I ask this because the comments I'm reading seem rather ignorant to what is encountered by the TS and her female partner where intimacy was involved, specially if there was any closness before the transition started & even those that were never involved untill well into the process. I say this casue most of us are pushed ,REQUIRED to be least ONE YEAR into full time spent en-gender before getting that DAMMABLE LETTER for SRS

. I took along time trying to sort out that a straight hetrosexual woman is gonna have issues with my looks, boobs (Specially if I was her size or larger), and still had a penis. I asked quite a few Hetro's that were into other things, if they could tolerate, and most all said no. the definative lezbians were a no to pre-ops, only the bi's were about split 50/50 with a pre-op, tho most of the folks I had asked were about as open sexually as one person could ask for. it bothered many that it bothered them, but, I told them I quite well understood what it prob felt like to them. Most tho was more likely to be interested or slightly more in the post-op. That didnt shock me at all after what I was being told & knew most were quite honest with me. I am now with a BI female, but, she more submissive lesbian than any thing.

any rate. I can see this girls reaction/rejection, when love making is a ONE WAY street. She's getting all the pleasure, and her partner isnt getting much out of it..

I am guessing that tho budding titties havent sensitized much yet on our herione, because, the 1st time a girl went after them on me & knew what she was doing, I had an orgasm & my lower genitals were never touched & I had long before learned about anal orgasms, a strapon could produced.

nice writing, don't let others ditate what,how, you write for your charactors, we fell in love with one or the other charactors because you gave them personality we could imagine or had somewhere along our own personal lives & could identify with. Many of the better authors do this almost w/o conscious thought. and WE the READER usually respond to this with out love of story plots & charactor development.

in other stories on TOPSHELF or elsewhere. Each of us gets attached to our charactors, and that how fan bases get started, MaddyBell & Gabby. ANGHARAD the bike & Dormouse lady are two that quickly to mind.

NEVER EVER change your style to suit others. Write it as you would love to read it yourself, and those charactors will pop out & we as fans will LOVE YOU for it.....

(HUGGS)

we all deserve...

a Chloe in our lives.
tough but great chapter, thanks