Legend of the Ancient Kingdoms: Chapter 1: The World turned Upside Down

Printer-friendly version

Legend of the Ancient Kingdoms

Throughout time legends and myths have been passed from generation to generation, many of those legends and myths are untrue but occasionally some are based on the truth, Sometimes the legend or myth is completely real but made to look like it’s made up to hide the fact that it is the truth.


Prologue

Throughout time legends and myths have been passed from generation to generation, many of those legends and myths are untrue but occasionally some are based on the truth, Sometimes the legend or myth is completely real but made to look like it’s made up to hide the fact that it is the truth.

One myth has always had a divided following, ancient civilizations on earth were not created by man but by those descended from the heavens, the Egyptians, Mayans, Aztecs and many other ancient races were believed to have been started by those not of this world.

One thing bound all of different civilizations together and that was that they all had a special relationship with the stars, many had great temples that reached up towards the heavens or pointed toward a specific group of stars.

Many were also technologically ahead of anyone else in the world, they had social structures and beliefs that were so different yet similar, some were dedicated to religion while others science. There were also those who believed in magic and practiced both the light and dark arts.

History’s truth to this day is buried in myths, superstitions and legends, but maybe some of them are true, what if those civilizations were born of the stars what then, how would it change the very nature of human existence.

Truths are out there but maybe when we find them we do not always understand them enough to believe what we see. Like an old wooden box with unusual carvings of gods and demons that contains a necklace of the goddess Ishtar.

A necklace that one day may resurrect the goddess so she can fulfill ancient prophesies to free her world of origin from tyranny and bring about a world of peace for her people. Is it a myth a legend a prophecy or just a story dreamed by and eccentric mind?

Who knows sometimes myths and legends come true, and if we keep our eyes open maybe the world will one day see a miracle unfold.


Chapter 1: The world turned upside down.

Hiromi Takanawa is a boy who had been tormented all his life for having a girl’s name and due to his overly feminine looks; he grew up struggling to appear as masculine as possible.

At 17, anyone would be mad to try to make fun of him not because he looks masculine but because he became aggressive when his masculinity is questioned. The reason Hiromi has a girl’s name is because of his family’s genetics.

For generations the women of his family have only ever given birth to females, knowing this his parents picked the name Hiromi many years before he was even conceived, but when Hiromi was born his parents were shocked to see he was a boy.

Because they had already set their minds on the name Hiromi they decided to keep it even though they knew he might be teased, or maybe it was because he was such a beautiful baby that they felt regardless of his physical sex the name Hiromi suited him above any other name.

Hiromi’s life changed drastically around a week before his eighteenth birthday, it was supposed to be a joyous time but Hiromi’s life was about to suffer more than anyone could ever have imagined. Whilst at school Hiromi was called to the principal’s office.

Hiromi had a strange feeling that the news was bad; after all, he was only ever called to the principal when he had been fighting but so far that week Hiromi had not been in a single fight. As Hiromi entered the principal’s office, the look on the principal’s face gave Hiromi an ominous feeling of dread.

“Hiromi,” said the principal, “take a seat I have something to talk to you about,” Hiromi sat as he was told. “I am afraid I have nothing but bad news, earlier today your parents were in a serious accident.” “Are they all right?” asked Hiromi in a slightly panicked voice.

“I’m afraid they both died at the scene” said the principal softly, Hiromi felt his stomach twist up as the principal said those words; he began to feel numb from the inside out and found it hard to speak or for that matter even breath properly.

“I am very sorry Hiromi this is the last thing I would ever want to tell any student, your grandmother is on her way to the school right now to pick you up as you will be staying with her for the time being.” Just as the principal said that there was a knock at the door, “come in” said the principal politely.

The door opened and the school secretary entered carrying a tray, “here drink this while you wait,” said the secretary as she handed a cup of tea to Hiromi. “Did they suffer?” asked Hiromi, “no” said the principal softly. “I was told they died instantly so no they did not suffer.”

Hiromi felt reassured although it did not help ease the pain he felt at that very moment in time. He had been looking forward to his birthday and now he wished it would never come. They sat in silence for about an hour, as neither Hiromi nor the principal knew what to say.

Before long though there was another knock at the door as Hiromi’s grandmother arrived to collect him. “Come in” said the principal as he got to his feet. Hiromi’s grandmother did not wait to be told twice and she rushed in the room immediately grabbing Hiromi hugging him so tight he could hardly breathe.

“Oh Hiromi” she cried “it is terrible you poor child, do not worry I will look after you.” She loosened her grip on him but remained there for a little while sobbing uncontrollably before eventually letting him go. Hiromi did not dare argue not at a time like this and knowing from experience that arguing with his grandmother was pointless.

Hiromi’s grandmother turned to face the principal then pulling herself together; she thanked him for taking care of Hiromi while she made her way to collect him. “No problem at all” said the principal, “I just wish it were under better circumstances and I am very sorry for your loss.”

“Hiromi I want you to take some time off to come to terms with your loss, do not rush back to school until you’re ready to resume your studies.” said the principal softly. “Thank you once again principal your help is appreciated,” said Hiromi’s grandmother before she turned to Hiromi, “come on Hiromi lets go and get some things that you will need from home whilst you stay at mine.”

The principal bowed to Hiromi’s grandmother as she led Hiromi out of his office and to the car outside. The journey home was quick and not one single word was exchanged between Hiromi and his grandmother the entire journey.

Back at Hiromi’s parents home Hiromi began collecting some clothes and other essentials from his room that he figured he would need whilst at his grandmothers, meanwhile his grandmother busied herself downstairs. The house felt cold and desolate, Hiromi grew up here and it always felt warm.

Now it seemed so barren, empty and cold as if no-one had been living there for years but even then for some reason it still felt like home, Hiromi couldn’t help but feel despair whilst in the house though, he wanted to smash his fists against the walls and scream in rage for the loss of his parents.

What he loved about his home had gone and would never again return, even though he had many happy memories of a time when the house was full of life and happiness even contemplating those memories now didn’t help his feelings. Whilst Hiromi organized his clothes and other things, his grandmother had been busy making a drink.

“Hiromi” shouted his grandmother, “come down I have made us a drink and I want to talk to you for a little while.” Hiromi did not hesitate to do as his grandmother told him as he knew full well how angry she could get and with how he was feeling he did not feel able to cope with her temper and her lectures.

Hiromi sat beside his grandmother on the porch at the back of the house, “here you go” his grandmother said as she passed him a piping hot cup of coffee. “Thank you” said Hiromi, “you are welcome dear,” said his grandmother. “I have a couple of things I want to talk to you about” said his grandmother softly.

“Firstly I wanted to let you know I’m here for you, I know your heart is in pain right now and I know your trying to bottle up your feelings and hide them from the world. However, hiding your feelings is not a good thing and I wanted to make sure you knew if you ever want to cry and let out your emotions, I am here for you.”

“I won’t cry!” exclaimed Hiromi sharply, “I’m not a girl I’m a man and men don’t get emotional and cry, just because mom and dad gave me a girl’s name doesn’t mean I have to act like one” he spat. “Hiromi stop behaving like a child!” screamed his grandmother harshly.

“I I’m sorry,” said Hiromi “I didn’t mean for it to come out like that, you know I would never…” but he was cut off. “I know you are not normally like that,” said his grandmother softly “this is why I said don’t bottle up your emotions because it will only cause you to lash out at the people you love.”

“I understand what you are saying grandmother,” said Hiromi “but I am a man and men do not cry even in situations like this.” “Yes, they do!” retorted Hiromi’s grandmother, “it is a strong man who can allow himself to cry and not feel ashamed to show his emotions.”

“I disagree,” said Hiromi confidently “a man who cries is seen as weak by others, only women cry and they cry because they are not strong like men.” “You have a very chauvinistic look on life Hiromi, had you been born a girl I know your view would be very different.”

“Women are not weak because we cry, in fact one reason we cry is to release pent up emotion and stress so we do not become too burdened unlike men. Sometimes Hiromi I really wish you were a girl, maybe then you would stop getting into pointless fights and you would have a better view of the sexes.”

“Don’t say things like that grandmother!” said Hiromi bluntly. “well I’m only telling you how I feel Hiromi, it was a shock when you were born after all every generation before you bore girls, if only you had been a girl too, oh well I suppose it can’t be helped.” “Grandmother!” said Hiromi.

“Anyway enough of this argument,” said Hiromi’s grandmother “I wanted to talk to you about other things as well and I also have something to give you.” Give me thought Hiromi, “I do not want anything,” he said politely. “Want!” snorted Hiromi’s grandmother, “there is no need to want what I am going to give you, it is a family heirloom I want you to keep safe now your mother has gone.”

Hiromi’s grandmother bent down and picked up an old looking wooden box, “This Hiromi,” she said softly “has been passed down the bloodline for centuries and usually it is passed from mother to daughter. I passed it to your mother on her eighteenth birthday and as she left no female heir I am breaking tradition and passing it to you.”

“This is no ordinary wooden box Hiromi,” said his grandmother “it is said that this box holds a treasure of a lost world, that the one destined to change that world is the only one who can open the box and use its contents. The item inside is rumored to be a sacred necklace that can only be worn by the chosen one, anyone else who tries to wear it would be burned and the necklace would fall off.”

“Obviously you being male mean’s you will never be able to open it and wear it, but you must promise me now that you will protect this box with your life and one day you will pass it on to your daughter.” Hiromi looked puzzled was this a joke sacred necklace indeed Hiromi laughed on the inside.

“Fine I promise I will protect the box with my life and pass it on to my daughter should I ever have one,” said Hiromi half sarcastically. “This is no joke!” said Hiromi’s grandmother, “I’m completely serious.” “Fine!” said Hiromi “I believe you and I will do as you have asked.”

Shortly after they finished their drinks they made their way to Hiromi’s grandmothers house and Hiromi settled into his new room placing the box in the top drawer next to his bed. Preparations for the funeral happened quicker than Hiromi realized.

It was held 2 days after he had been told his parents had died only Hiromi, his grandmother and a few select friends of the family attended to mourn the loss of Hiromi’s parents. Hiromi did not shed a single tear because he refused to cry in an attempt to appear as masculine as possible.

When the funeral was over Hiromi sat in his room not wanting to mingle with the mourners, it was then he remembered the wooden box was in the drawer. Hiromi decided to peek at it, even though his grandmother had said he would never be able to open it he could not resist trying, it was as if something was compelling him to look. The box appeared old but it was still easy to see that it had been beautifully crafted.

There were carvings all over the box and there appeared to be an inscription on the lid. On opening it, he found the box had red velvet lining on top of which sat a beautiful necklace full of precious gems, which shone brilliantly. He took it out of the box to get a better look but it suddenly as if by invisible hands it wrapped itself around his neck and locked into place.

Hiromi tried everything to get the necklace off but with no luck the necklace just would not come off, not only that but with how it shone even tucking it under his top didn’t hide it. It was late so he eventually decided to give up, go to bed and try to get it off again in the morning. Whilst he slept, he dreamt of a garden full of flowers, a prince and a princess and the love they shared.

Damn why do I keep having that dream thought Hiromi, every night now since I was little. But he soon forgot about his dream and sat in shock because during the night his hair seemed to have grown really long whilst he slept, He decided to sort it when he got back as he wanted to get help to remove the necklace before his grandmother saw that he had opened the box.

Rushing out of his grandmothers, he made his way to the centre of town in the hopes of finding someone with experience of antique jewelry. He spotted an antique store and decided to try it; he did not get close though before a group of guys from his school gathered around him.

They recognized him as the tough guy from school, the guy who had beaten them up many times, only this time not only did he have a girly name but girly hair too and he was wearing a pretty girls necklace.
There was also the fact that Hiromi looked a more feminine version of the guy who had beaten them up so many times, he always looked feminine but not as much as he did now. It was too tempting so they began making fun of how much more like a girl he looked.

In no time, Hiromi’s temper had risen beyond his ability to suppress it and he threw a punch at the leader, nothing happened, it was as if his punch had no effect on him at all.

The gang saw their opportunity and began attacking Hiromi, Suddenly the gems on the necklace started to glow before breaking off from main body of the necklace and becoming suspended in mid air, there they floating around Hiromi’s body as if by magic.

Hiromi had no idea what was going on, ‘what the hell is this’ said one of the guys attacking, he threw a punch but one of the floating gems seemed to block it and Hiromi just stood there unharmed.

The gang attacking punched and punched but each strike was blocked by one of the gems surrounding Hiromi. Without warning, one of the gems suddenly broke from circling Hiromi and flew straight at one of the gang members knocking him to the ground.

The others in the gang stopped their attack and fled leaving their friend lying unconscious on the floor. As the gems retreated back to the necklace Hiromi could do nothing but stand there stuck for words.

What had just happened thought Hiromi, suddenly the realization hit, what if the guy is dead, it would have been my fault I did it thought Hiromi at least that’s what the police would think.

Hiromi bent down and checked the unconscious guy’s pulse, ‘He’s alive!’ exclaimed Hiromi visibly relieved. Even so, Hiromi did not want to hang around just I case and quickly he headed off for the antique store he had seen moments before the attack.

Hiromi entered the store and was greeted by a very strange looking man, Hiromi did not care for appearances though and immediately explained the problem.

“I’m sorry to bother you!” exclaimed Hiromi, “I really need some help, you see my grandmother gave me an old box and inside was this necklace. When I picked it up it wrapped around my neck and I can’t get it off,” explained Hiromi “is there anything you can do or tell me that might help please! You’re my only hope; I have to get it off before my grandmother see’s it.”

The storeowner looked around the necklace very carefully, “hhmmm” he said “very curious, where did you say you got this,” he asked. “My grandmother,” exclaimed Hiromi “but that does not matter what I need to know is how to remove it,” Said Hiromi sharply.

“Well that’s a difficult one,” said the storeowner “this is not any old necklace my calculations it is at least Babylonian if not older,” said the storeowner confidently.

“Can it be removed?” asked Hiromi impatiently. “I am afraid I cannot see how,” said the storeowner “this necklace seems to have no clasp in fact I can’t see how you managed to put it on in the first place,” he continued.

“What am I supposed to do,” said Hiromi in a slightly panicked voice “grandmother is going to kill me.” “Well,” said the storeowner “you could try cutting it off although you would probably need to go to a jewelers for help with that.”

As the storeowner said that Hiromi suddenly spotted an old dusty knife on a table to his right, “that will do it,” he said as he picked it up ready to cut the necklace. “Stop right there!” shouted the store owner but he was too late as Hiromi had already unsheathed the knife and the storeowner was suddenly blinded by light.

Everything went black for Hiromi though as he passed out. In what seemed like an eternity of blackness Hiromi suddenly woke up struggling for air before realizing he was immersed under water.

He struggled still with what he thought was a knife and sheath in his hand to get to the surface for air. Seconds later Hiromi’s head burst out of the water and he gasped for breath. Looking round he saw that he was in what looked like a huge fountain.

Suddenly Hiromi saw what appeared to be a soldier only looked like he was from the past as he had a sword and shield, the guard spotted Hiromi and shouted “ASSASIN!” before beginning to run towards Hiromi’s location, Hiromi sensing danger leapt from the water and began to run away from the oncoming guard.

After a short while he managed to elude the guard and hid in one of the rooms. Looking around Hiromi realized that the place he was in looked like some form of palace, everything looked expensive and regal.
Not only that Hiromi suddenly realized that the knife he picked up was not a knife at all, in fact for some strange reason it was now a sword and not just a cheap dusty old one either, he didn’t have time to think on it much though as he had other concerns to worry about like where he was. Quickly he put the sword in its scabbard that also seemed to have changed.

Just then, Hiromi heard the guard running past the room shouting at other guards that he had seen the female assassin heading that way. Hiromi thought for a second, hold on female assassin, which must mean that it is not about him; there must be someone else a girl who the guard was after.

Hiromi thinking the coast was clear walked out into the hallway directly in the path of a guard, who immediately pounced on him and held him down “I have got her!” he shouted. Another guard showed up and they dragged the disoriented Hiromi to another part of the palace.

Hiromi had no idea where he was or what happened to the antique shop, standing there in front of what appeared to be throne suddenly a tall muscular man wearing a crown walked in and the guards pushed Hiromi to the ground. After a brief pause, the man looked at Hiromi who was now on his knees and said “aren’t you a pretty assassin.”

Hiromi looked puzzled, how dare this man call him pretty or for that matter an assassin. Before Hiromi had chance to respond the man spoke again, “What shall I do with you, being as beautiful as you are it would be a shame to execute you, maybe I should make you my concubine instead, force you to serve me, yes that would be a more appropriate punishment I think.”

Hiromi was now panicking, what was this guy on. Hiromi thought to himself granted he has a girl’s name, but this guy doesn’t know that and ok his hair is now long but there are plenty of men who have long hair and then there is the necklace, well the guy can’t think he’s a girl because of that. So what the hell is this guy’s problem?

Hiromi went to speak but as the first word came out of his mouth he suddenly had a look of utter disbelief and shock on his face, whose voice was that thought Hiromi who tried again, “please let me go I’m not an assassin and I’m definitely not a girl so I can’t be your concubine.” The guy looked puzzled then began laughing hysterically.

Hiromi tried again to convince the guy, “I’m not a girl and I’m not here to assassinate anyone, some guys dumped me in the water.” One of the guards spoke up, “Sire this woman was carrying this when she got out of the fountain,” the guard held up the item Hiromi had been carrying. The man turned to Hiromi “if not an assassin then what are you doing in the palace?”

Hiromi quickly answered, “I have no idea, I was in a shop and the next thing I know I was in the water.” “A likely story that is,” laughed the man “bring that here,” ordered the man.” Hiromi dared to ask “I’m sorry for sounding rude but can I at least know your name,” at which point Hiromi felt a sharp pain as a guard hit him with his staff knocking him to the ground.

“Commoners should not speak to the king unless the king orders them.” “Now now,” said the king “there is no need to hit a beautiful woman for asking a simple question. I must say I’m surprised you don’t know who’s palace you’re in but never the less I am King Seleukos ruler of this kingdom.”

The guard with the object Hiromi had handed it over to the king and the king in turn examined it closely, “I think we can safely assume this is not a weapon and this girl is not an assassin.”

“Nobody would be foolish enough to try to assassinate a king with a useless weapon.” Hiromi spoke again “I am not a girl how many times do I have to say it.” The king just laughed again, “You really are a strange one to say such unusual things, not a girl indeed, if you are not a girl why do you have breasts and why is your voice female.”

It was then that Hiromi looked down and screamed in shock where the hell did they come from he thought, this has to be a trick, that’s it, this can’t be real either it’s a sick dream or the guys who attacked me must have come back and after knocking me unconscious they must have stuffed my shirt with something.

“I also would like to know why you were in the sacred fountain of all the places in the palace to be you were in a fountain in the heart of the palace. How did you get there, as far as I am aware the fountain has no passageways out of the palace so you must have gotten in the fountain from within the palace?”

“Sacred fountain what’s that?” asked Hiromi. “It is a shrine to the goddess Ishtar, it is said that one day the goddess will return to this world and she will lead the people to prosperity. It is also believed to be where the original queen of this kingdom disappeared.”

“That day I took over control of this kingdom, no one knows what happened to the queen and I don’t care about her fate. Some believe she was taken to another world far from here others think she was killed, either way I now rule here and that fountain is a sacred place that no one but high ranking officials, priests and kings are allowed near.”

“You have asked my name yet you have not yet given me yours?” Hiromi answered straight away but instead of the name Hiromi the name Natasa came out instead, Hiromi looked puzzled where did that come from he thought. The king continued “that is an unusual name and one not given to just anyone, so who are you the resurrection of?”

“Resurrection of, what do you mean?” asked Hiromi. The king laughed “don’t you even know the meaning of your own name, Natasa means resurrection, it’s an unusual name and names like that are not given to just anyone. Ok,” said the king “let us try another question, where are you from?”

Natasa answered immediately with “Okinawa Japan.” The king gave Natasa a strange look before saying “there is no such place within my kingdom and as far as I am aware, there is no kingdom with a domain of that name.” “What is the name of your kingdom?” asked Natasa.

“This is the kingdom of Ur you are currently in the Assyrian province within my kingdom more to the point your in my imperial palace to be precise. You say you are from Okinawa Japan so then how did you come to be in the sacred fountain, as you still have not answered me on that.”

“I honestly have no idea your majesty, I was in a store in Okinawa to get help to remove the necklace my grandmother gave me, and when I couldn’t get it off I decided to cut it off but then I blacked out and then I awoke in the fountain desperate for air.”

The king now finished with the object Hiromi had passed it back and said to his guards to give the item back to Natasa. Natasa looked surprised and looked towards the king, “this by no means frees you, and there are still questions I have like how you came to be in the palace in the first place and even more so how you came to be in the sacred fountain of Ishtar.”

“Questions need answering before I decide whether to let you go. However I do not think you’re an assassin, so for now you will stay here in the palace until I am satisfied with your answers, take her to the women’s chambers so they can clean her up, make sure they do a good job I want to see this woman looking as beautiful as possible for my interrogation later tonight.”

Natasa paled as she was escorted away to a huge room filled with fine fabrics, ornaments and flowers that adorned every surface. Inside a couple of women bowed as Natasa was led into the room. “The king has ordered this woman be bathed and dressed ready for him later. He said to make sure she looks as beautiful as possible.” The women bowed again as the guards left locking the door as they went.

Natasa just stood there puzzled and in a daze, still wondering what the hell was going on, the last thing Natasa remembered was being in the antique shop and going to use the knife to cut the necklace off then darkness. Natasa suddenly woke from the daydream sensing the movement of clothes. “Get off I am a man can’t you see that I am a man.”

The women looked surprised for a second but continued to remove Natasa’s clothes anyway, it was then the full horror of the situation dawned on Natasa. Looking down at his naked body Natasa suddenly realized without a shadow of doubt that he was definitely not male in any shape of form. Putting a hand between his legs he suddenly screamed, “It is not there, it is not there!” before passing out.

A short while later he could hear a female voice trying to wake him up, it is all a dream he told himself that voice must be his grandmother trying to wake him up from sleep; slowly he began opening his eyes only to find the women staring back at him with confused expressions on their faces. Natasa thought that maybe they had suddenly realized he was male and that is why they looked confused.

“What is your name?” asked one of the women politely. Natasa was about to answer instead of Hiromi coming out of his mouth Natasa came out again, Natasa wondered where that name came from as he could not remember ever hearing a name like that before. For that matter, Natasa was aware that the language his captors and himself were speaking was not Japanese.

Natasa tried not to worry about it too long; right now, he needed to concentrate on waking from this dream and if not a dream, trying to figure out what the hell is going on. After a brief pause he was helped by the women to sit up, suddenly aware of a strange weight on his chest he looked down again to see perfectly formed breasts on his chest.

It was then that Natasa spotted a dress mirror on the far side of the room. Getting up he made his way across to it and stood mouth wide open at a beautiful naked female figure looking back at him from the mirror with the same expression he himself had. Natasa pinched his cheek hard and he had to admit it hurt plenty the girl was still looking back only now she was holding her sore cheek.

It’s not a dream, what the hell is going on this is madness, suddenly all his emotions over the last week’s events coupled with the current situation overwhelmed him and again he blacked out. After what appeared to be a short time he was awake again and finally starting to accept the current situation, looking down at herself Natasa went over everything in her head again.

Ok so this is not a dream, I am now female in every physical way, I have no idea where I am or how I got here. On arriving wherever I am, I was arrested on the grounds of attempting to assassinate a king.

Although the king has decided to believe me that I am not an assassin he is still holding me here, at one point he said he wants me as a concubine. Concubine! what the hell I can’t be a concubine I’m too young I haven’t even got used to being female and some guy wants his wicked way with me.

During this time, the women took the opportunity to walk Natasa to a lavishly decorated bathroom with a huge pool in the centre. The pool was scattered with rose petals and as Natasa was guided into the pool she suddenly felt a huge wave of relaxation spread through her whole body, it was as if the smell and heat of the water was washing all her stress away and Natasa was able to relax in the pool a little.

It was then that Natasa noticed the women were stripping off, and Natasa blushed and hid her face, “what the hell are you doing?” she asked them, “getting in to wash your body we cannot do it clothed now can we.” “But I’m,” then the realization hit Natasa again, I am female I should not be ashamed if I see them naked.

This did not ease Natasa’s mind and she kept thinking how dirty people would think she was, closing her eyes tightly she decided to ask some questions to take her mind off her predicament. “Where are we?” asked Natasa, “the palace of Assyria,” “where on earth is Assyria?”

“Were not on earth,” replied the blonde “were in Assyria on Nibiru.” “Nibiru what’s that?” asked Natasa, the blonde looked puzzled “Nibiru is the planet that you’re on.” “Oh that explains… … planet! I’m on! How have I got here last time I checked I was on earth in Japan in Okinawa in an antiques shop then I blacked out and now I’m on another planet how can that be?” “I am not sure,” said the blonde “maybe you were summoned by a mage.”

Suddenly Natasa screamed, “Not there! I can’t cope, what are you doing?” the blonde calmly responded, “trying to wash your body,” “can’t you do it without touching me? I’m a ma… …” Her voice trailed off as she realized once again that physically she was female in a huge bath with other females who are trying to wash her body.

The problem was every touch was sending tingles throughout her entire body and she was not used to such strange sensations. Not only that there was the embarrassment of being touched in such a way and being naked with girls it all became too much for her and she again passed out waking a few moments later to find herself being held up in the water by the maids.

“Please try not to faint again,” said one of the women “were not strong enough to hold you up for too long and we don’t think you want us to summon a male guard to hold you up so we can wash you.” Natasa looked panicked and the women noticed straight away how worried Natasa was.

“Don’t worry we would not do that really but please you must try not to pass out again so we can wash you properly for his majesty.” Natasa tried as hard as she could to ignore what the women were doing. One of them decided to ask Natasa some questions about herself to take her mind off what they were doing.

“So” said the brunette “tell us about yourself who you are how old you are where you’re from how you got here tell us everything we want to know as much about you as we can so we can best serve your needs.” Natasa began telling the women about her life. “My name is Natasa although it is actually something else where I am from but whenever I try to say that name Natasa comes out instead and I have no idea why.”

“I am male but since I got here suddenly my body is different my voice is different and I can speak your language even though I cannot recall ever hearing it before. A week ago my parents died in an accident and I went to stay with my grandmother, just before the funeral my grandmother came and gave me a wooden box with this necklace inside it.” The women listened without saying a word and carried on washing Natasa’s body.

“My grandmother said it had been passed from mother to daughter for centuries and she said I was to protect it. She also said I would not be able to open the box because I was male, but I got curious and when I tried, the box opened with ease. I picked up the necklace to get a better look but it suddenly wrapped around my neck and I was unable to get it off me.”

“The next day I went to find help to get the necklace off, when I was not able to get help I picked up a knife in the shop thinking I could cut the necklace off. But then I blacked out and awoke in the Fountain of Ishtar.”

“So much has happened and I really have no idea what’s going on all I know is either this is a nightmare or everything I knew is gone.” At this point the blonde began to speak; “well you certainly are not male at least not anymore. I have never heard of anyone changing physical form from male to female, at least not the way you described.”

“There are powerful mage’s in the world but even they would find it difficult to do such a complex spell. That necklace looks familiar somehow, I cannot remember but I’m sure I have seen it somewhere maybe in a book but I’m not sure the details, maybe if his majesty doesn’t mind once your settled in you may be able to check the library.”

Natasa looked at the blonde as if to say thank you for the ray of hope in finding out what is going on. The blonde continued, “several years ago some people who wanted power rebelled against this world and abducted Queen Inanna, they are supposed to have taken Inanna to a distant world far from this one.”

“The fountain is where she is supposed to have vanished from that is why the king was angry. Try not to worry I’m sure we will find the answers to what’s happened and how you got here, no wonder you were so nervous when we undressed you and began to wash you, this being your first day as a female must be tough.”

“We’re here to help; if there is anything you need to know about being female we will help you as much as we can so don’t be afraid to ask.” Natasa felt a sense of relief hearing those words, sure it was going to be tough but at least she could have help.

“It’s amazing how beautiful you are, your hair is especially beautiful and it’s hard to believe you were a man the other day.” At that, the women led Natasa back out of the bath and began toweling her dry.

Natasa found it hard to cope with and was tempted to grab the towels off the women to do it herself but fear of her own body held her back. After a short while the women took Natasa back into the main chamber and the madness began, one woman was putting something on Natasa’s skin while another was in another room going through clothes looking for the perfect outfit.

Natasa was a little overwhelmed with it all but somehow managed to hold herself back from panicking. After a short time one of them returned with what looked like undergarments, “I’m not wearing that!” exclaimed Natasa, “why ever not?” said the brunette “they will look wonderful on your body.”

“I am a guy! I can’t wear things like that it’s girly,” “Natasa!” said the blonde “please look at yourself in the mirror you are a girl now and therefore you should dress accordingly.” “But!” Natasa said. The brunette ignored Natasa’s plea’s and began putting the garments on anyway.

Natasa blushed as the brunette worked on getting her into the soft skimpy underwear. After a brief moment it was done and Natasa finally opened her eyes to see her sexy new form staring back at her from the mirror, she had to admit even if wearing female underwear was weird the maid was right the garments did suit this body and they felt quite nice.

Even though she now had something on the garments were so delicate that it still felt that she was naked and at that thought, she blushed and lowered her head. “There is nothing to be ashamed of” said the blonde “you look beautiful in those, I am sure the king will be pleased.” What does that mean Natasa thought as she suddenly felt her stomach churn.

The blonde led Natasa to a stool and got her to sit before beginning to apply makeup to Natasa’s face. Natasa went to argue but the blonde stopped her. “Look Natasa you are a girl regardless of what you were yesterday right now you are female, his majesty wants you to look beautiful and if we do not do this it will be our heads that will roll, maybe even yours so I suggest you deal with it and accept what we’re doing.”

Natasa sighed and dropped her shoulders as if utterly defeated. “This will be over quicker now that you are allowing us to do our work.” Whilst the blonde worked on Natasa’s makeup the brunette began doing something to Natasa’s hair but as she wasn’t able to see a mirror Natasa had no idea what it was.

After a short time another woman came over and asked if Natasa would like something to drink, Natasa without thinking said “Cola,” needless to say the woman looked very confused, “we have wine or water or I can make you a hot drink if you require but I have never heard of Cola.”

“Wine!” said Natasa “I’m underage I can’t drink that I’m only 17 technically 18 in 3 days.” “This isn’t where you’re from Natasa,” said the blonde “here 17-18 year olds are allowed to drink wine especially royalty, and if his majesty has in mind what I think he does for you wine might be the best thing.”

Natasa sighed again “just water please.” “As you wish,” replied the maid. After what seemed like an eternity to Natasa, the women doing her makeup and hair finished their work and Natasa was asked to stand so they could finish getting her ready, after spraying on some perfumes the brunette who had been looking for clothes for Natasa to wear came over with a beautiful outfit sort of like a dress. It looked as delicate as the underwear and Natasa was sure it was almost see through.

Natasa stood there trying desperately to hold back from saying anything, damn she thought how can I live this down, all my life I have strived to be a masculine man and now I’m reduced to wearing frilly girls clothes and wearing makeup. My life is doomed thought Natasa; thank goodness, no one from school is here to see this.

After helping Natasa into the outfit and doing some final changes Natasa put her feet in the heeled shoes the brunette had brought her and was led to the mirror to view their work. Natasa gasped at the sight of herself in the mirror, she stared for some time at her own reflection as the women admired their handy work.

Eventually Natasa gained the ability to speak, “how? What?” She said, she was sure if she saw this girl and it was not herself she would easily fall in love with such a beauty. No, no, no she told herself this could not be real I will eventually wake up from this nightmare to find myself back at my grandmothers.

The three women were in awe of Natasa, “you really do look like a goddess like that, when we first saw you we were in awe of your beauty but now that you are dressed properly and clean you really do look amazing.” Natasa had to agree she did look amazing even if she wished it was not so.

Natasa was led to another room that adjoined the rooms where she had been made ready for the king and she found herself seated with a drink, the three women left but another came in. “From what you have said to the other maids you are not accustom to either to being a girl or being amongst royalty’ she said.

“I am going to teach you some basics so that when you go back to see the king you will at least have an idea how to act accordingly. First whenever the king enters rooms you are in you are to curtsey.” Natasa did as instructed and soon felt able to do as she was told; the maid spent a few hours helping Natasa learn to walk, talk and how to behave in the presence of his majesty.

After that, the maid went out of the room and Natasa was finally left alone to ponder everything that happened to her since last night. Just what had really happened how she ended up here did her grandmother know anything about what had happened?

The questions never stopped and Natasa really wished she could just go back to before the box had been opened. That is when this whole mess began maybe it is a curse and she unleashed it when she picked up the necklace. Either way how was she going to cope with everything that was going on.

It all seemed too overwhelming for Natasa and she found her mind swimming through endless questions and possible answers only to reach the same conclusion each time that she knew nothing more no matter how much she dwelled on the questions.

Suddenly there was a noise in the room and someone hurried over to where Natasa was sitting. “My lady, don’t look at me I just need to tell you something.” “You’re not safe here, this you probably already know however I think there is more to you than you realize and suspect you can help us locate queen Inanna, I have contacted friends I have outside the city.”

“We will try to help you get out of the palace tomorrow when the king is not around. I will come see you again to see what you want to do, I will warn you though the king is an evil man, if he thinks you or anyone is going against him he will have them killed without mercy, that includes you.”

Natasa gulped, she didn’t like the sound of that one bit, the maid continued “be careful when in the kings company, I have a feeling given your intense beauty the king may decide to take you as his concubine, I would warn you the king has very little patience.”

“You’re new to being female and haven’t adjusted to your female form, but if the king makes advances be careful of pushing him away as it might mean your head, it may be better to let him do what he wants with your body at least then you’ll be alive tomorrow so we can get you out.”

Natasa felt sick to her stomach, let him have his way, the maid must be joking, Natasa thought even if she is female physically her mind is still male, there is no way in hell she was going to let a man take her virginity away, the mere thought of it repulsed her.

She felt nothing but dread as she waited to be summoned by the king,

up
82 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Nicely set up for part two,

Nicely set up for part two, Lots of things for Natasa to sort out, Not least of how to get out from that meeting with the king!!

Good story Megumi and well written,Thanks for posting it

Kirri

Ressurection

Aha! I was wondering why you hadn't posted any more new chapters on the forum over at TGC - now I know - good to see it published here Megumi-Chan, you lot are in for a treat.
I look forward to seeing the conclusion.

The nature of Monkey is - Irrepressible!!!

The nature of Monkey is - Irrepressible!!!

This Story

Has similarities to Aardvark's stories. It will be fun to see where you take this story.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Hiromi

Sadarsa's picture

Hiromi, though most commonly female, is gender neutral.. like Tracy or Pat.

I'm not gonna go into punctuation errors, everyone makes them.. however...

"How have I got here last time I checked I was on earth in Japan in Okinawa in an antiques shop then I blacked out and now I’m on another planet how can that be?"

I've never met either Japanese or an Okinawan that would claim each other...saying Okinawa is in Japan is like an American saying that Puerto Rico is in the U.S.

~Your only Limitation is your Imagination~