Feminizer Disease Takes My Body Over - Chapter 8

Printer-friendly version

"Needless to say, all the talk was about me and how I was adjusting. They were really interested in how I got such a shapely figure so quickly and was able to walk in those very high heels. I spoke about my wife helping me and the doctor's help. I mentioned my wife and our shopping trips to Victoria's Secret. The girls were spell bound to hear what I bought in VS. They all wanted to go shopping with me, even go to Victoria's Secret."

Feminizer Disease Takes My Body Over
Chapter 8

By Terry Hansay


Chapter Eight

Cathy whispered in my ear, "Wake up sweetie, time to get ready for work." My eyes popped open with that fear again about going to work. I saw Cathy's smiling face, "Wake up my pretty one, time to get you ready", she said.

Cathy was already showered and in a strange looking girdle. I rumbled my eyes and said "Why are you wearing an all-in-one today?" With her big smile she said, "Dear I have a surprise for you on your big day. I bought us matching all-in-one corsets. We will dress the same today. Won't that be fun? We will be twins with our foundations. I just wanted you to be feeling pretty and in your 'best shape' for your first day at work".

I couldn't believe how shapely she looked. My wife's breasts were super supported and her waist was very narrow. Would I look that shapely?

Cathy pushed me into the shower and said "Let's get moving. We don't have a lot of time."

Yes, I guess I was wearing the all-in-one corset. She had it on the bed with all the other clothes for the day. Cathy helped me into it. Wow, it was tight! She smiled and said, "Dear, this corset is tight but it makes you look beautiful, doesn't it"? I couldn't believe how my breasts 'stood out' very supported, not like any other bras I have worn before. I asked her why I couldn't wear my normal bra. I love my Playtex Cross My Heart bra.

Cathy smiled again and said, "Sweetie, this is a special day, like your coming out party. You need to look your best and this will help. Now get used to it or I will make you wear this all-in-one corset 24/7."

I knew I was not going to win so I slipped on my nylons, clipped them to my garters, put my full slip on, and then sat down for the next feminine event, makeup and hair. Cathy was right there, giving me more makeup suggestions and taking my hair out of my rollers I had in all night. Cathy laughed and commented how well I got used to wearing my hair up in rollers to bed. I thought to myself, "Do I have a choice?"

Cathy fussed with my hair. My hairdo ended up with not one, but two pink bows. It looked nice and very girly. I said, "It takes so long to get ready in the morning." Cathy gave me that look and said, "Of course, girls must always look pretty no matter how much time it takes. Your pink bows are so pretty, perfect with your feminine dress we picked out".

I slipped on my dress. Of course it was figure hugging, with my shape 'out there' for all to see. I asked Cathy why I had to have such a shapely dress. She smiled and said, "Because you are a very shapely woman, Sweetie. Be proud of your figure." How could I have such a feminine figure? It's only been 2-3 weeks since I was diagnosed with the Feminizer disease. Cathy handed me my new red high heels and a purse to match.

"Take a look in the full length mirror, Dear. You look lovely, Sweetie. You will have no problem passing as a beautiful woman".

She had breakfast ready plus my two pills right in front of me. How could I forget my pills? She joked saying "Maybe you don't need those pills since you have developed into such a shapely woman." I looked up hoping she meant it, but she laughed and said, "Take those pills dear, your brain is not feminized nearly enough."

Off to work I went. Cathy drove since my driver's license is that of a man. At work, Cathy got out and started walking with me. I ask where she was going. Cathy smiled and said, "Your boss asked me to come in with you for moral support." "Oh, great! Just what I need!" I thought.

My brain was working overtime. Walking in these high heels, swinging a purse, my all-in-one corset was doing funny things to my walk. My body had a very different walk in this lingerie. Cathy knew what I was thinking and whispered in my ear "Doesn't 'our' all-in-one feel good? You have a very feminine walk dear, great swing to your fanny. You are doing fabulous, now smile."

As we walked in, the receptionist Beth was at the front desk and greeted us like I have never been greeted before. She was so nice, with a big smile and a warm welcome. She even got up and came over to me and hugged me, whispering in my ear, "Terri, you look lovely. We are all behind you." That made me feel good but emotionally I almost lost it.

We walked into my boss's office. She was there along with another man. With another warm welcome, my boss was very nice.

She said, "Terri we welcome you back and the staff is very supportive of your disease. We will help you and your wife through your treatment the best we can, but you will have to be flexible with us. Your employment is safe with this company. I want you to meet Tom. He has managed your duties while you were out and I would like him to continue doing your job. I was stunned! Cathy grabbed my hand and said, "Terri all will be OK, just listen to her".

My boss continued to say, "We would like you to assist Tom in those duties since you know the tasks so well. I would like you to be Tom's secretary and of course with your same pay as before".

I thought I was going to cry, now I am a secretary. I knew if I cried my makeup would run and that would be embarrassing, not lady like. Cathy looked at me and said, "you can do this, they have made you a very nice offer and you can keep a job here".

Tom said, "Terri, I know of your disease and I am very sympathetic and the treatment you have to undergo. I knew of a friend out west who had the same disease. With your work knowledge, we can really do a good job for the company. Please accept this offer and when you are better, I will move to another job within the company, I promise".

My boss confirmed all this and asked me to please take her offer. I was stuck, what could I do? Everyone was being so nice and I still had my job. I agreed.

As we stood up, my wife gave me a big hug and whispered, "Terri, all will be ok, everyone is helping you. I love you".

We walked out going to my old office. Carol and Judy came up to me and gave me a big hug saying, "Everyone is here to help you through your disease. We all support you." Wow, where was that coming from? They weren't that nice when I looked like a man.

Cathy said she would be back to pick me up at 5 PM, gave me a big kiss and hug and said "Be strong girl, you look great!"

Tom and I got to my office area. He invited me into now his office, which had been mine before. Tom laid the ground rules, he was the boss and I was his secretary. I knew what he was saying, it sounded like me when I was the boss. He again said he was sympathetic to my disease and said if there was anything he could do to help, he would. He wanted to maintain a professional office so that I would have to know my position now in the office. I acknowledged him and said I knew my "place" now in the office. These hormone pills are really working on my brain! I am turning into a girl, a submissive girl it seems.

Tom then asked if he could ask a personal question. He asked me how I liked wearing makeup, dresses with all that other "stuff" underneath and was that really my own figure, meaning my breasts? Wow, was he forward! I guess I should have known these questions would come on the first day, but not from a man.

I told him it took a lot to getting used to and not sure I am comfortable yet with my new life. Yes, my figure is all-natural, that is what the disease does to men. I have a bad disease and the only way to cure it, is to become a total woman. Tom acknowledged that and said his friend out west went through the same process to cure him. Tom said we will talk about him later but for now I that to get down to Human Resources to change their records.

Outside Tom's office was my new secretary's desk. Bobbie, another secretary was there also working with Tom. She was so sweet, saying a bunch of girls want to buy me lunch today and talk, would I go out? I said sure, Bobbie was all excited and said, "Great and by the way, you look wonderful! We are all concerned for you and will help in any way we can."

While walking down to Human Resources department, hearing the click of my heels, I thought this place is so different, everyone is so nice. I got halfway there and forgot my purse so I had to walk all the way back and get it. I remember my wife saying to always carry my purse.

Jennifer greeted me at the HR office and said we needed to go over my new position. She said I was expected to perform as a secretary and assistant in the job description she handed me. She explained that she spoke to my doctor and all is confidential. If there are any problems I should come straight to her. I would be expected to use the ladies bathroom, and conduct myself in a ladylike manner. I knew this was coming and smiled my acceptance. We parted with her saying "I love your dress. Where did I get it?"

The morning went by quickly. Everyone stopped by offering his or her support. The one "know it all" in the office, a 60 year old lady stopped by to complement me on my pretty figure, saying "Aren't those all-in-one corsets just the best foundation?" She wears one every day. Wow! How did she know what I was wearing under my dress? This whole woman's world is all so new to me. They seem so nosey but women are so nice. I guess there is a trade off, nice but they love to gossip. Bobbie looked over from her desk and whispered, "Do you really have an all-in-one corset on, Terri?" How could I deny it? Bobbie thought that was so sweet, saying I looked wonderful.

Bobbie continued saying how well I have changed and adjusted. How did I do it? Just then the phone rang and I could not gossip with her but she just kept staring at me.

Lunchtime came quickly as Bobbie said "It's time for lunch, Dear." She seemed so excited. We both walked down the hall to meet three other girls. Bobbie whispered saying I looked lovely and how good I walked in those sexy red high heels. Wow! That made me feel funny, but soon the others joined us to walk to a restaurant next door.

Needless to say, all the talk was about me and how I was adjusting.They were really interested in how I got such a shapely figure so quickly and was able to walk in those very high heels. I spoke about my wife helping me and the doctor's help. I mentioned my wife and our shopping trips to Victoria's Secret. The girls were spell bound to hear what I bought in VS. They all wanted to go shopping with me, even go to Victoria's Secret. I was nervous and but said maybe. I explained my disease might take a year or more to cure, plus I was going to the Brooke Institute for classes on how to me a better woman. The girls all giggled and said, "Terri, we can help you with your feminine ways. This will be fun." I'm not sure what they meant, but they all seemed so sweet about my disease.

As we walked back, it seemed like we were all best friends for years. One girl was holding my waist thinking I was going to fall in these heels.

The remainder of the day went well. A couple of men stopped by and wished me well. All said how great I looked. I was thinking, "How do I look so great?" I asked Bobbie why men say that so much. she said, "Because you look beautiful and have a great figure. Men love a feminine figure and your boobs are very attractive. Men like that." I was embarrassed and she knew it. "Terri, don't be embarrassed, you will get used to the compliments. Women love those compliments and you will learn to accept them too. You look perfect. Don't change a thing. If you have it girl, flaunt it!" She then asked me if she could ask a personal question. I said I guess so.

She wanted to know how liked the all-in-one corset I was wearing. I felt funny talking about it and was embarrassed but said my wife thought an all-in-one would help me today. The bra is underwire and is a three section padded cup. My wife says the cup design will lift and define my bustline more than a regular bra. Bobbie agreed and said I looked good, it has a real 50's look. "I guess men like the 50's look, the pointed shapely look," I told Bobbie.

Wow, back at my desk I was thinking about what she said. Flaunt my figure, but I do not want to "flaunt it" and what does she mean a real 50's look? I just wanted to get cured and get back to being a man.

Cathy was here right at 5 PM. I jumped into the car. She had 1000 questions. I said all was OK, the women all seem to be very nice and very supportive. They took me to lunch and they bought. They never stop talking. "That is what women do Terri, they love to talk. I hope you become that way," said Cathy.

Back home I got out of my dress and corset. It really felt good. Cathy reminded me to put on my girdle and bra for the evening and a cute lounge outfit because Karl (or should I say Karla now) and Lisa are coming over after dinner. They want to hear all about your first day at work.

At dinner I asked Cathy what a girl at the office said, that I had a figure from the 50's. Cathy smiled and said, "Back in the 50's and 60's girls wore cotton bras that had a lot of support so their breasts were well supported. The style then was a pointed, well supported bustline. I like this look and thought you might want to try it with your all-in-one corset. It sounds like you had some admirers."

I said that men were staring at my chest. It felt funny having them look at me. Cathy said "Men do that, you will get used to it. Most of your bras we bought do not have that pointed look. Isn't it fun though to have all that attention? I really like the 50's look and thought you would too."

I said I was not looking for all that attention, especially from men. I told her the less I have on my chest the better. She said to relax and get used to all this girly attention.

Cathy wanted to hear more about my first day at work. I told her other than me being nervous most of the time, my new boss was OK. I didn't like being a secretary, it made me really feel like a "kept woman". Lunch with the girls was a lot different than going out to lunch with men. It was fun and they were all so sweet to me. The Human Resource office told me I had to do everything a woman does, perform my new position as a woman. They even have a separate employee handbook for women. It says all women must always wear dresses with a hemline below the knee, with nylons and heels. Dress must be professional, proper foundations, no underwear can be showing, our purse must be put inside our desk, all these rules for women! They even changed my name in all my employee records and had a nameplate made with my new name for my desk.

Cathy smiled and said; "Now you are learning what we women go through in a man's world. You will learn to live with it and enjoy your femininity. There are some real benefits in our women's world, and you are learning." I'm not sure what benefits she is thinking of but I guess I will learn.

The doorbell rang. Lisa was all excited and wanted to tell us something. Karla came in and Lisa burst out saying, "Karla, talk to Terri and Cathy". Before I could think, Karla asked me how my first day at work was and what I liked the most about the day. Wow! his voice had changed. It was very high and very feminine. "What happened to his voice?" I asked Lisa.

Lisa was so excited and clearly happy saying "Karla's doctor said she could make his voice sound just like a woman and that would help him fight the disease. Karla got the medicine and doesn't he sound so sweet, so adorable?"

Cathy and I were blown away, he sounded so feminine, so girly. Cathy put her arm around me and said, "Terri, wouldn't you like to sound that way?" I got so weak hearing all this, I could hardly answer. Cathy made my mind up for me and said she would call my doctor to get me scheduled.

We talked for 2-3 hours about my day at work. I talked about my all-in- one corset and the pointed bustline look. Karla said he has a couple of bras like that and says he gets the best looks from men when he wears them. He loves to wear a pointed bra with a sweater. I thought, "Not me, that would be way too much for me to handle." Cathy spoke up saying "That sounds like a good combination, I think Terri will have to shop and get a cute sweater. You already have the corset."

Karla said he was been scheduled into the Brooke Institute this coming weekend. He will check into the school from Friday night until Sunday night. He seemed to be so excited about the schools training, their hypnotic classes. He said the school would really teach him how to be a natural woman, and he heard there was a new course on how to handle men.

What did that mean, how to handle men? I was not going to ask, got enough going on in my head now. I had to admit Karla did look good and sound good, was well put together. He sat on the couch so lady like, hands in his lap, finger nails painted in pink, his makeup perfect, his lipstick was so sparkly, glowing, just asking to be kissed, and his hair seemed to be perfect. How could a man turn into this glowing woman? This Feminizer disease is really powerful!

Karla went onto say the Institute had him on a new trial experiment. Before going to sleep at night he was asked to listen to a CD of soft music and feminine directions. Lisa said it is the beginning of the hypnotic class he will have at the Institute. He loves the music and goes to bed early each night to listen to it several times. Karla says the music and suggestions relax him and is giving him a new outlook on life and his womanhood. I thought to myself, it shows.

Wow, this is getting to be too much! They will be controlling me, making me a woman without me even knowing I am changing. This Brooke Institute is controlling, all I have to do is submit to them.

Cathy said I have been accepted to the Institute and would be going in a week or so. Karla was excited about that since we could all use their workout studio designed just for women.

We all hugged as they were leaving. I thought to myself, wow, all this hugging is so girly but it felt so good, warm and nice.

Up in our bedroom, we both got into our matching nightgowns. Cathy got out my outfit for tomorrows work. She asked if I wanted to wear the corset again with the formfitting sweater dress. I quickly thought of the conversations today about the 50's look, the men who kept staring at me, and decided against wearing the corset with that kind of tight dress. Cathy got out my t-shirt bra and matching panties from Victoria's Secret. She said I needed some "extra" support for this kind of dress.

I put my rollers in my hair. It was becoming a habit. I took my makeup off, moisturized my face and got into bed. This whole procedure was getting to be second nature to me. Maybe I was getting used to all these feminine ways.

Once in bed, Cathy whispered in my ear how proud she was of me, how well I was doing and my 100% commitment to beating this Feminzer disease. She was "playing" with my nipples and knew it was turning me on. Wow, where is this coming from? It felt so good, what a turn on and yet my penis (what was left of it) was not moving, nothing. It seemed like all the sensations went from my penis to my new breasts.

Cathy was excited that I was turned on from just playing with my breasts. She gave me a big kiss and said, "Terri, you are becoming a real woman. You are doing just fine, Sweetie."

As I drifted off to sleep, I felt good, so at peace with myself. Cathy's playing with my nipples felt so good. I continued to do it myself after she fell asleep. I thought I was in heaven! All of a sudden, my panties got a little wet. I was so embarrassed. What was going on? Should I wear a pad to bed at night? What is this all about? Why am I so turned on?

The next morning at breakfast I commented to Cathy that this VS bra gives me such a different look. She smiled and said, "Enjoy"! What does that mean? I was embarrassed to ask her about my wet panties last night. She hugged me and said "You are learning the joys of womanhood. The fondling of your breasts is only natural and this excited you so much that you had a feminine discharge in your panties. It's OK, it's natural. Your new breasts will give you many unique pleasures. You are learning."

I told her I must confess, the sensation was exciting, I really enjoyed the new experience. She approved and said we will have to "test" your new feelings tonight. Wow, what did that mean, sex?

As we were running out the door, Cathy looked back and said I did not put on my earrings or lipstick. Darn! I ran back upstairs in my heels (I was getting good in those heels) to get my earrings.

While I was "running" if that is possible in such a tight dress, girdle, and heels, I found myself thinking how my 36C breasts were bouncing all around. Wow, that felt strange! Cathy saw me cup my breasts to hold them from bouncing.

Once back downstairs Cathy said, "Terri, why did you hold your breasts going upstairs? That is not very lady like". I told her they were bouncing all over and it felt strange. She laughed and said she knew the feeling but suggested not to do that in public. It's not very becoming for a lady to be holding her breasts up. "Besides, it is OK for your breasts to bounce, to sway back and forth. That is what happens when you have a beautiful figure, it's natural."

We got to work and all started normal. When Tom asked for coffee, I knew right then my position in this company. While bringing the coffee into him, he "eyed me up and down" and said how nice I looked today. I am not sure why I thought it, but he was undressing me with his eyes. Slap me for thinking that thought! I must really be turning into a woman. I guess I would have to get used to these new experiences as a woman. Wow, did I say that?

Lunch was uneventful in the company lunchroom. I sat with all girls. They talked about everything from their kids and husbands to shopping for that little black dress. One of the girls was engaged and she talked about how much in love she was and how her husband-to-be had bought her all this pretty lingerie. I can't get over the difference between men's conversations at lunch and what women talk about. My head was filled with so much feminine information I thought it would pop!

While I was walking back to my desk, I stopped in the ladies bathroom. I thought to myself, what a lovely room, decorated in pretty pink with flowered wallpaper and a couch in the corner, how nice. Bobbie was in there touching up her makeup. I made a mental note to do the same after I was done.

Before I could get into the ladies "stall", Bobbie turned to me and commented how nice I looked today. She continued to comment that my figure was different today and thought I was not wearing my all-in-one corset. I smiled and said, "Yes Bobbie, you are right." She then said, "Too bad, it gave you such a nice figure". She walked out of the bathroom before I could comment. Wow, where do these women get off gossiping about these things? Do they notice everything?

The day passed quickly. I was getting the hang of my new job. Even Tom said how well I was doing, joking that this might be a good new permanent "position" for me.

Cathy picked me up again right on time. I was glad because there were several women standing in the parking lot gossiping. I didn't want to get into that, then I thought maybe I should. What am I missing? Wow! did I say that? My pills must have really been working on my brain.

At dinner I told Cathy again all about my day, about Bobbie and her concern about my figure and all the gossip in the lunchroom. Cathy said, "Isn't all this so much fun? Ladies love to talk about other people and your disease is something new for them to gossip about. Play along with them, they are just women." Cathy suggested I wear my corset tomorrow to see if Bobbie can tell, have some fun with her. I didn't think that was fun, but who am I to know what ladies do for fun?

After dinner I got into my nightgown a little early. While watching TV Cathy snuggled up and said, "Dear, You don't have your bra on. You know the rules!" She smiled and started playing with my nipples. One action lead to another and we were both on the floor making passionate love to each other. The emotions I was feeling were all new to me. I was very excited, more that I ever experienced as a man. I loved it and Cathy knew it, she had me right were she wanted me! She told me how much she loved me and my passion to help solve my disease. Mostly she said she liked having another woman in her life.

I am not sure why I did not object to that notion, but I felt really good and she felt really good. Everything was right about this moment. Then it hit me, would my wife ever want me back as a man? Something happened and I could not even think about being a man. I was so into my new feminine feelings and my wife was very turned on. We both have never felt like this before, even when I was a man.

She hugged me and said she loved me so much more, admitting she has never had such love making and really enjoyed our new experiences.

I went up to bed and drifted off thinking about what she said, "She loved me so much 'more' and loved our new experiences." I could not get those thoughts out of my head. What was happening with us? I do have to admit, I did like this new love making, even if my penis did not work anymore.
 
 

Hope you have enjoyed the story. Please Comment! Would love to hear what you have thought of my work.


 

up
89 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

No going back - even if there was a cure.

RAMI

Terri is here to stay for good. Even if there was a cure, Cathy is making sure that she brainwashes her former husband, into accepting his new life. The why has not yet been explained.
Terri has been so overwhelmed by the process that she is not even able or willing to fight for the position she formerly held as a male. I thought that the law in place for the so-called victims of the diease were protected from such discrimination. It looks like Cathy is just driving another nail in the coffin but forcing Terri to go through that extra humiliation.

I hope we learn the reason for Cathy hatred of her husband, and the why and wherefore of what must be a fairly large conspiracy. How far do these woman want to go.

RAMI

RAMI

Retro

Yeah, I am inclined to agree - why was Teri forced into becoming a secretary? (s)he is an experienced manager with no good reason other than the sort of retro sexism in vogue in the fifties to explain his demotion and humiliation. I am becoming convinced this story is set in the fifties - it has that feel to it with the retro underwear fetish and the appallingly sexist attitudes. I suspect Terri is set for a life of being a submissive bimbo lesbian love slave for her wife - if she is lucky!

The nature of Monkey is - Irrepressible!!!

The nature of Monkey is - Irrepressible!!!

Where can I catch it?

It sounds like the way to go?

Nice story thanks and well written.

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Nice Story

I would hope that the pieces of the story can be posted sooner. It's really good and has some question as to whether it's the wife's doing, a real disease, and can it be actually cured....Just keep it up but perhaps with shorter gaps in submission of chapters.

thanks
Carowynd

I am trying

Carolynd,

I am trying to post sooner, but my proofreader had some problems. Hope she is better now, better.

Will try to get posted sooner....

Terry

Don't stress it

You know - Terry, you should just post this when it is ready and not because some people with no patience are being demanding - we aren't paying you for this and it would be better for you to spend the time carefully and lovingly crafting an excellent chapter than try and rush out some piece of rubbish.

The nature of Monkey is - Irrepressible!!!

The nature of Monkey is - Irrepressible!!!

Adapting

To a new gender takes time. I hope that Terri chooses, NOT his wife.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine