The Challenge Part 009

Printer-friendly version

I was really damn excited because tonight was the night of the big homecoming dance. Our cheer squad would perform during the football game and we had a jazz dance routine ready for halftime. I had a lilac flower-print dress with cap-sleeves ready to go. I also had matching heels.

The Challenge: Part 9

By Tyler


 

I was really damn excited because tonight was the night of the big homecoming dance. Our cheer squad would perform during the football game and we had a jazz dance routine ready for halftime. I had a lilac flower-print dress with cap-sleeves ready to go. I also had matching heels.

Last night I had booted up my computer and I had come across a site called Only-Opaques.com. I loved looking at the hot models in cute tights, skirts, and stockings and I imagined myself in those outfits. I had called dad in to have a look and we agreed that those were the kinds of girls that we wanted to be.

I came downstairs for breakfast and Dad was modeling his Hooters girl outfit for mom and Julie. Julie thought that it was an absolute riot to see dad shake his butt in those orange shorts. I was wearing a red top and a short black mini-skirt with black tights and high heels. I had put on alot of makeup(perhaps too much,) and I had styled my hair into a Paris Hilton ponytail. I had my cheer uniform in my backpack to change into after school and my dad told me that he would drive up with my dress and I could change in the bathroom after the football game.

"I'm meeting Omar after the football game," I told everyone.

"Aww," said Julie, "Brandy has a date and she is all grown up."

It didn't feel weird at all wearing my new underwear that gave me a very realistic vagina. I assumed my dad and brother were both wearing their vaginal panties. Kendra came downstairs and she looked really cute in a sundress. Still, it felt so natural having functioning female genitalia. I knew that every day I was taking more steps towards becoming a woman and being a boy felt like it was in the distant past. All of us guys took our hormonal spray with our breakfast.

I could feel my body being flooded with the hormonal changes and I knew it would be tough to go back to being a guy if that was what I chose. I felt like a true girl and I never thought of myself as anything but Brandy, a hot teenage black girl. My confidence went through the roof with my vaginal panties, since I no longer had to worry about someone seeing any male bulge or having any sort of "accident." And the underwear looked so natural that it really seemed like my new genitalia was part of me.

Fiona was sort of stepping back and letting us grow as women. We were having plenty of chances to get out on our own(supervised of course) and mingle as women and work on our flirting and socializing skills. We gained confidence every time we went out in pantyhose and a dress and pretended to be black girls, to the point where it was becoming normal and we didn't think about it. It was exciting having mom and Julie here, and we could show off for them just how feminine we were becoming. My mom couldn't get over what awesome hip development I had, and she would comment on how my hips would be perfect for childbearing.

I would spend all of my time thinking about makeup, hair, putting together an outfit, ballet, gossip, boys, more boys, and raising kids. I still thought sexually about girls, so I guess I was bi.
 

***

 
After the schoolday was over, I thought nothing of heading to the girls' locker room to get ready with the cheerleading squad. I felt guys staring at me and my butt as I walked down the hallway. Unfortunately I already had a reputation as a slut, thanks to Leiticia. The other day a boy had followed me into the girls room and had propositioned me for oral sex. I was terrified but I refused him. Fortunately he didn't force the issue. I didn't know if I had enough of my previous male strength to drive him off. I doubt I could have put up much of a fight in heels.

I sauntered into the locker room to get ready and there were 25 girls already in there singing and dancing and taking iPhone videos. It felt weird thinking that the other girls thought of me as just one of them. I had probably been turned into enough of a eunuch for the time being for it not to matter. I could still get it "up" like I had as a boy, since my body had actually been producing more testosterone to counter the estrogen. But emotionally, I felt as a girl and would not make a move on them unless one was a lesbian.

I saw the little whore Leticia in the girls room already changing. She was pulling up her sheer tights and then she was putting her cheer jumper on over her boobs. She adjusted her tights over her coffee legs, and she was wearing a pink thong. I noticed how small but well-formed her breasts were as compared to mine. She was lighter-skinned and thinner than I was, and I actually realized that she was a very attractive girl. I would never guess that she was really a boy if I didn't know any better. She had her hair done up in a cute new bob style. I wondered if her female mentor, a Japanese lady named Hiroki, had equipped her with vaginal panties as well.

I could tell that Leticia was mad at me because I was definitely "beating" her.

I went to my locker and took off my school clothes. I slipped into my new sheer pantyhose and quickly got my cheer jumper on. I made sure to change into my pink sportsbra so my breasts wouldn't bounce too much as I was out there dancing. I had my pom-poms in my bag ready to go. I touched up my makeup and made sure my tights were on straight. Fortunately, my pelvis and butt were too big to stop my hose from falling down on me. I put little blue and white ribbons(school colors) in my hair.

Soon, all 25 girls of the cheer squad were out on the track at the sidelines of the football game. Mom waved to me and I waved back. It was really exciting. Leticia, as a really skinny girl, was a "flyer," and she would be tossed up in the air and form the top of "pyramids." I was only a base and had to content myself(wink wink) with looking up other girl's skirts.

Kendra had already been out with his little junior-miss cheer squad and he had already done his dance. It was so much fun getting to shake my pom-poms and be girly for a crowd. I could see the football players on the sidelines staring at us doing our little dances with our skirts flying in the air.

At halftime, our squad performed the Jazz routine. The dance was very flamboyant and sexual and I could feel the eyes of the guys burning holes in my tights as I pranced around, shaking my booty and my boobs. My little skirt was riding up on me and they could get a clear look at my cheer briefs.

Afterwards, dad commented on how good and girlish I was. I introduced Krystal and some other girls to mom and Julie. I went and got changed into my lilac dress with a flower print, and I kept on my pantyhose. Dad helped me restyle my hair into a very nice updo, and my long hair was now off my shoulders. Mom put a pearl necklace around my neck.

"Dad," I said, "I am so happy you can accept me as a girl."

"It is no problem sweetie," he replied. "I am just sad thinking that one day I will have to give you away."

"Oh dad," I replied.

Omar grabbed my hand and took me inside the school to the dance inside the gymnasium. He gave me a corsage to wear.

We shared a few dances, and Omar said to me, "You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen." It felt great to be held in his black arms. He held me tightly as we shared a slow dance.

"I'm so glad to be here with you," I replied. And you look great in a suit, by the way.

"So are we dating," he asked?

"I'm not sure," I replied. "I mean, I like you and all."

"I have always wanted a beautiful, busty black girl all for myself."

"Mmmn," I said, "Perhaps I can be your girl."

"What would you say if I wanted to take you, here and now?

"Well," I said, "not here."

"We could sneak off to the bathroom," Omar said.

So we went off to a restroom on the far side of the school. I told Omar to relax and that I would take care of everything. I unzipped his fly and found his male member. But he pushed me away and he dropped my dress off my shoulders, revealing my huge boobs. I turned around and he unhooked my bra.

I had been taught well by Fiona, and I began to stroke his member with my hand, focusing on the underside. He was really enjoying this. I let him stick his member between my boobs and I squeezed him inside my clevage. Then, I began to suck on it; it just looked so tasty.

But then, Omar said, "Stop." He pulled himself out of my mouth and said, "Now we're going to do it my way."

Suddenly I was terrified. He commanded me to take off my dress. I was down to just my pantyhose.

"Drop your pantyhose and panties and bend over," he said with authority.

"No," I replied, "I'm not that kind of girl."

"What do you mean," he said, "Everyone in the school says that you are an anal slut."

"Well they lied," I replied.

"You have got to be kidding me," he said.

"I'm sorry," I said, "I didn't mean to lead you on."

"Well," he said, "I won't disrespect you. I'll just go back to the dance."

"Its ok sweetie," I said. "I'm just not ready to go 'all the way."'

So embarassingly, I put my bra back on and then my dress. I touched up my makeup and hoped that no one would say anything to me. Dad was back at the dance chaperoning and I wondered if he noticed that I was missing.

I tried to slip back in the room, but dad saw me and asked, "Where the hell were you young lady?"

"Just touching up my makeup," I said.

"For a half an hour," he replied.

"Yes."

"I'm keeping my eye on you young lady."

I stood around for a few minutes, untiI saw Leticia sitting in the corner all by herself. She was in a black minidress with sheer nylons. I wondered why she wasn't with Shane Johnson. I watched her sit by her lonseome for a few minutes, and then I decided that I would go see what was up.

"Hey Leticia," I said, "Do you mind if I sit down."

"What the hell do you want," she said?

"I just was wondering where Shane was," I said.

"Why," she said, "So you can gloat."

"I just wanted to say I was sorry for what I said," I said.

"Well," said Leticia, as he flashed a small smile, "When you told everyone that I was sucking off Mr. Thompson the Algebra teacher, the truth was that I was screwing him. We both got scared and wondered how anyone found out." She crossed her hosed legs so boys couldn't look up her dress.

I said, "I just made that up because you were talking smack about me. I didn't know it was actually true." I was shocked.

"Look," said Leticia, "Let's just forgive eachother. We're both boys struggling to make our way as women. We don't need to fight."

"How is your development going," I asked?

"Hiroki is riding us day and night," said Leticia. "So much to learn. It is harder for me because I have Asperger syndrome."

"Ass-burger syndrome," I said, "What the hell is that?"

"It's a social disorder called Asperger syndrome," he said, "Basically, people who have Aspergers struggle and can't understand social situations or deal with other people. Hiroki also said that boys with Aspergers tend to crosdress and have fetishes. We can't really deal with dating girls, so we develop simpler sexual hangups. Also, boys with Aspergers tend to be nerdier, less tough, and don't feel like they belong as males, so often times we identify more with a female side, and crossdressing comes."

"That sounds really interesting," I said.

"Yeah," said Leticia, "Boys used to pick on me all the time because I was different. I never fit in as a guy. I feel more comfortable as a girl."

"I wonder if I could have Aspergers," I said, "I mean, I never felt like I fit in either."

"Have you always had trouble making eye contact with other people," asked Leticia? "People with Aspergers have trouble looking people in the eye."

"Yes," I said. "I can never look at anyone and I always felt really uncomfortable in social situations, as a man at least."

"You definitely seem more geared to be a woman."

"I feel like I belong more," I said.

"How do you feel about pantyhose," she asked?

"I love them."

"Leotards?

"Nice and tight."

"Ballet?"

"So much fun," I said, "I love prancing around in a leotard and tights. Sorry I beat you out for the slot by the way."

"Its okay," she said, "You are an awesome ballerina."

"Listen," said Leticia said as a slow song was coming on, "Would you like to dance?"

"Of course I would," I said. We got up and shared a slow dance together. Leticia was such a pretty girl and now I began to understand her better. I looked into her deep eyes and wished that she was a real girl.

"You're really pretty Brandy," she said? I bet you were a great looking guy, but you are a totally beautiful girl. No wonder you can't keep the boys away. You look so pretty in ballet.

"You are so sweet to say that," I said.

"I just think it is great how two boys can become women like we have," she said. She then took the lead and spun me in a little circle.

"Is this going where I think it is going," I said.

"Only if you want it to," said Leticia.

"So what actress do you think I look most like," I asked?

"Tyra Banks," she replied, "And I."

"Oh definitely Halle Berry, but with long hair."

"Well," said Leiticia, "I haven't seen Omar around."

"Omar is, how shall we say, Kaput."

"So you're available," she asked?

"Oh most definitely."

We shared four more dances but were sad when the night had to end. A few people had given us strange looks but it didn't really bother us. We were just two girls having the time of our lives.

We snuck out of the gym as the dance was winding down. Leticia said to me, "Can I see your vaginal panties?"

"Of course," I said. We went to the changing room. I pulled my dress and my pantyhose down. Leticia did the same.

"It looks so real," she said.

"You are so feminine," I replied.

"Oh thank you," she said. "That is so nice to hear."

Leticia put a hand on my boob. I felt my lips being pulled into hers. We shared a long, tender kiss.
 

***

 
Fiona told us that after our Saturday ballet class that she would take us to the Dresden Crossdresser's club. This was a support group for local crossdressers and their families. She told us not to worry about anything and that all of the guys there would be very accepting of us. She told us beforehand that some of the "girls" would clearly look like guys in a dress and others looked like convincing women. Of course, we would be the only white guy/black girl family there, execpt for the Jeffersons who would also attend this week. Some of the girls were part of whole families who had chosen to crossdress. I was just really excited to get to hang out with Leticia at what was sure to be an awesome crossdressing convention.

I was eager to meet other men/women and learn some more secrets as to how I could be more feminine and more convincing.

I pulled on a pair of white tights, and I decided on a white sports bra so my enormous rack would stay subdued. I grabbed a lavender leotard with an attached short skirt, and I put a spare leotard and pair of tights in my dance-bag. Instead of tennis shoes, I came down in my black tap-shoes, and I thought that my feet looked really pretty and classy with white tights going into shiny black little shoes. My dance outfit showed off my awesome curvy figure that was the envy of every girl and desire of every guy in school. One girl told me I could have a future as a stripper if I wanted.

In my leotard, with my new panties, I noticed I actually had formed a bit of a camel toe. It was embarassing beacuse my leotard was a little tight, but with the attached skirt it might go unnoticed.

Dad was wearing a black leotard with long sleeves and an attached skirt, and he was wearing red tights underneath. Kendra had on a black leotard with a white skirt and white tights. Mom had pulled on a brown leotard and white tights, and Julie was in a pink leotard with white tights. Before we got to head off the the studio, Fiona called us all into the master bathroom.

So the five of us ladies were standing around wondering what was to come. Fiona joined us wearing a simple black leotard and white tights, and she said to us, "Now that three of you girls have vaginas, I'm going to give you a very quick lesson about Tampons."

Fiona grabbed a big package of Tampax out of the cupboard. She told us all, Melanie and Julie included, to drop our leotards and tights down to our ankles. I took down my leotard, sportsbra, panties, and tights, and revealed my new underwear. Dad and and Kendra did the same and looked like real black girls from head to toe. Melanie and Julie felt ridiculous but they obliged.

Fiona handed me a tampon and showed me the correct way to insert it. Even though we wouldn't have an actual period, she described to us how they work. The five of us all quickly put them in and Fiona told us that we would wear tampons for the next few days. Dad looked funny putting in his tampon, but it was all in fun. It was weird seeing the little string coming out of all of us. Once Fiona was satisfied that we had them in, she had us pull our dancewear back up. Excitedly, we grabbed our dancebags and headed out for the van.

Before we got into the van, dad pulled me aside and said, "Son, I am a bit concerned with some things I have been seeing recently."

"Like what daddy?"

"Well," he said, "You've been acting really promiscuously lately."

"Oh bosh," I replied.

"Look," he said, "I won't interfere, but just be careful."

"I will daddy," I said, "I know how to handle a teenage boy."

"Its just with all of this feminizing stuff," he said, "I don't want to lose you."

"Look," I said, "Fiona has us prancing around in stockings and using girlie hygiene products. This is only natural."

"Mabye I'm just getting worried," he said, "I know we are supposed to be women and all. Still, I just wanted to point out that you've been showing some camel toe lately. I don't want you to come off as a slut."

"But daddy," I replied, "You're camel toe is sticking out as much as mine."

"Hey, are you ladies coming or not," yelled Fiona. We hustled off the minivan, tap shoes clicking against the pavement.

"I really think that you girls will enjoy the crossdresser's club," said Fiona. "It is full of guys who are exploring their feminine sides."

I thought about my sexual experience(s) last night and I had been in kind of a daze. Mom and Julie were excited to watch me practice my ballet at the studio with my male partner. I couldn't wait to see Leticia again. I sat in the van and crossed my tighted legs, wanting to hurry up and get there.

I gave Leticia a big hug. She had hurt her ankle that day at school and couldn't dance, but she was just going to hang out. I felt bad for her. She was wearing sheer hose, black heels, a white polka-dot skirt, and a stretchy-black nylon top. We both couldn't wait to go to the crossdressing meeting.

So I was on the dance floor in my leotard and tights, and Amanda commented on how pretty I was. I loved looking in the mirror and seeing black legs in white tights. Of course now, I could talk to Amanda freely and have a perfect female voice come out. It was cool getting to discuss the different types of tutus and tights we would like to wear. Leticia and I would go through the Dancewear catalog and imagine ourselves in the different slutty outfits. Being a girl and a ballerina held a huge fascination for me, and I really wanted to keep up with ballet. I also couldn't wait to get more experience with boys and "go the distance," in my total feminine development. I wanted to be a girl forever and ditch being Mike.

So Johnny, my partner, took me in the first position and it felt great as he led me through the Pas De Deux. He would hold me in his arms, bend me backwards, and flip me up. I was easily the biggest girly girl in the world. Leticia was sitting there, jealous as hell, but what could I do? I am sure it was killing her to see the girl she loved in the arms of a man.

As usual, class went by way too fast and soon we were packed off to the Community Center where the local crossdressing community met every two weeks to discuss their unique lifestyles. We had kept on our ballet outfits since sometimes the crossdressers would practice cheer, ballet, or aerobics routines.

Julie said, "I sure hope no one there thinks that I am really a guy."

"Why don't you pretend to be a boy," I said. "It would be funny as hell."

"That does sound like fun," said Julie, as she straightened her pink leotard and white tights, "I'll say my name is really James."

So we got out of the van on the parking lot and walked towards the door. A bunch of guys were staring at us all in our leotards and tights, but it didn't really bother us. We actually kind of put on a show and shook our butts as we walked towards the door. Dad and I actually kind of liked having guys ogle us. Its not every day you see a bunch of hot girls in sexy dance outfits.

The receptionist informed us that the meeting was in the main gymnasium. We saw a few other well-dressed women in skirt-suits walk in.

We were surprised to find about 45 guys all dressed in dresses, hose, heels, leotards, and other items, all in complete female mode with makeup and hairdo's/wigs. About 30 of the crossdressers made convincing, attractive women, and the others looked like drag-queens. Some guys were there with their wives. All but about 6 were under the age of 25. About 5 were college age guys who dressed up. The rest were kids under the age of 18 who were there with their dads. It was crazy seeing 20 other boys my age who were dressed in tight-tops and low-rider jeans, talking about boys, dance, TWILIGHT, and other girly interests.

Leticia came up to me and said, "Wow girlfriend, isn' this great?"

"It sure is," I replied, "Who thought that something like this could exist?"

Kendra didn't seem too happy to be there. He kind of hid in a corner until a few other boys/girls his age drew him out. Julie went over to a table with name tags and drew a "HELLO, MY NAME IS JAMES" sticker and put it on her leotard.

"So you're now James," I said?

Everyone there complimented us on how we looked in our leotards and tights. Dad had fallen in with the older women and they were sitting around discussing menopause and hot-flashes. Leticia brought me over to a group of teenage girls in dresses.

One blond girl in a flowery dress said to me, "I'm Jane, but I go by John as a boy. This is a wig I put on."

"Well," I said, "You make a very convincing girl."

Just then, a woman went up to the microphone at the podium in the front of the gymnasium. She was about 42 and probably the oldest woman here.

"That's Carl, or Carla," said Nicole/Nick, "She's the founder and president."

"Hello Ladies," said Carla, "Our tap teacher got caught in the rain and won't be here to give the lesson. Unfortunately we won't be changing into our tights and leotards."

There was a collective groan of disappointment.

"Still," she said, "We girls are all here to discuss our unique lifestyles. Fortunately we live in a very tolerant area and many males-to-females from around the world come here to live as they please. We know how great it is to dress up and be feminine, even though most of us live and work as men most of the time. So just have fun and socialize."

Nicole was wearing a green-velvet dress with white tights. She had long brunette hair and reminded me of Anne Hathaway. She had on a gold necklace and red lipstick. "I actually do live full-time as a girl," she said. "My mom decided to punish me for my bad grades and forced me to take ballet lessons until my grades came up. Obviously, one thing led to another and now my days as a boy are over."

"Well," I said, "You look totally amazing. Whoever did you did an awesome job."

"My mother started doing my hair and picking out my clothes," she said. "Dad didn't like it at first but he came around eventually."
 

***

 
Dad was hanging out with the older ladies. One of them, June, began to go on and on about how, "It is our duty as men to be subservient and submissive to our wives or husbands. Living in the 21st century, we have to adapt a submissive role and become homemakers. We have to focus on our appearance and display ourselves as sex-objects. We have to embrace bra's, panties, pantyhose, breast development, and dresses."

"Yes," said Emily, formerly Emil, "I make it my duty to please my wife when she comes home from work. I always have dinner on the table and I am ready to provide sex for her."

My dad said, "How do you guys feel about losing your manhood and adopting the female role?"

"What choice do we have," said Erin? "We are men meant to be women. I don't mind wearing a dress and hosiery and jewelry and looking pretty for my wife. That is the role I accept."

"Yes," said Marissa, a gorgeous fiery Latina in a sky blue dress. "My 'son' Rosa and I began to dress as women and my wife just had to accept it. She was against it at first but nothing was going to stop us." "So what do you do Monique?"

"I work at Hooters," dad blushed. There was a gasp.

"OMG," said Marissa, "That sounds like so much fun wearing orange shorts and pantyhose. I so wish I was you. And you have two such beautiful daughters."

"Well," said dad, "Kendra and Brandy were once my sons. Yep, believe it or not, they were both football players. Now all they think about is boys and ballet."

"You are such a lucky mom to have such well-behaived girls," said Marissa.

"Brandy used to be Mike," dad said as the other ladies giggled.

"How did your sons take becoming women," asked Erin?

"Kendra's been fighting it," said Dad, "But Brandy couldn't be happier. Kendra wants to be a 'manly man,' but she has no chance. Her destiny is as a girl."

"How did you guys get into crossdressing?"

"It just sort of happened one day. Something clicked in our heads and we decided to become women. Now all we do is play dress-up. And my wife couldn't be happier for us."

 

***

 

Meanwhile, I was hanging out with my new "girlfriends." Nicole said, "I first want to be a model, ballet dancer, or an actress. Afterwards, I can't wait to be a mother and marry a wonderful woman or man."

Rosa was a gorgeous Latina girl with big boobs. I had seen her at ballet before but hadn't chanced to talk to her yet. She was wearing a purple leotard and white tights. She said, "My daddy began to dress me up when I was 13, and I just absolutely loved it. Now I love to show my boobs and butt off for the boys. My days as a man are out the window. It as all woman for me." She did a little sassy snap with her fingers.

"But don't any of you want to retain any masculinity," I asked?

"Why," said Katie/Ken, "Being a girl is so much better. You get to wear pretty clothes and everyone admires you. It is much better than wearing boring BOYS clothes every day."

"Yeah," said Jane, "I love the feeling of pantyhose, I could never give it up."

"Don't get me wrong," I said, "I love ballet and getting dolled up for the boys, but I like to feel like a man sometimes too. It is hard to deny what I really am."

"Oh please," said Nicole as she stroked her long, thin, tighted legs, "Anyone can see that you are nothing but a goregous black girl.. Face it, you are just a sex object and a bimbo. Your only role is to be a little airhead who is some eye-candy."

"But what about female-empowerment," I asked?

"That is for real women," said Nicole.

"Are any of you thinking about, you know, becoming real women," I asked?

"Mabye," Jane giggled.

"That is a major life decision," said Katie. "This is just fun for me now."

I then described to them how I was going to dance the lead ballerina role for Sleeping Beauty, and they listened with wide eyes as I told them every detail of my tutu, tights, and my strong male partner who was to lead and caress me.

"I so wish I was you," said Nicole.

"James" ran over to us and said, "OMG, this is so much fun."

Meanwhile, Leticia came over to me and said, "So did you ever want to arrange some alone time?"

"You mean like a date?"

"Yeah."

All of us teen girls had had enough of sitting in a circle and talking, so we got up and practiced some impromptu dance moves. We shook our butts for our dads, who watched their pride and joy sons twirling and gyrating in tight girls' clothes. I am sure that they were so proud, seeing their boys display themselves as sex objects. We laughed and giggled until we cried.

"By the way," I said to Rosa, "You are the most beautiful Latina girl I have ever seen."

"Well thank you," she said. "That is so nice of you to compliment my girlishness."

"I wish I had long legs and well-formed breasts like yours."

"Give it a couple years," she said.
 

***

 
So after an hour or so I was just hanging out and chatting away. I saw a gorgeous Latina woman wearing a blue dress come up to me and introduce herself as Marissa. "I saw you talking to my daughter," she said.

"She is something," I replied, "Very beautiful. You must be a very proud mother."

"I am," she replied. "I just wanted to tell you that you are an incredibly beautiful and convincing Trans-Girl. You should definitely keep it up. You will really be something in a few years. You'll have men lined up at your door."

"OMG," I said, "Thank you so much. I'm still not sure what I am going to do, but it feels good getting valdiation."

"Listen," she said, "I've been working with T-Girls for 5 years, and you have the most potential of any I have seen. Your figure, for one, is amazing, and your face is downright beautiful and perfectly formed for a girl. I could get you into modeling."

"I am absolutely flattered you think so highly of me as a woman."

"Look around you," said Marissa, "You are easily more beautiful than anyone here, even James."

So I was more beautiful than my Prom Queen older sister. Incredible. The shoe was definitely on the other foot.
 

***

 
Spending the afternoon with the other crossdressers had got me asking questions. I went to my dad who was staying up late in the kitchen. He looked so damn pretty and content in his red dress, and he was wearing an apron and white pantyhose. I was still in my ballerina gear.

"Dad," I said, "I was wondering if we could talk?"

"About what, sweetie?"

"Well," I said, "I'm not sure if I want to stay as a girl or not."

"But we already talked about this," he said.

"But the problem is that I am a boy and I just don't think I can handle being a submissive woman like they want me to be. I mean, it is all fun and games now, but I don't know if I can do this for my life."

"Its natural that your old male instincts are coming back," he said, "but how can you think of youself as anything but female, especially after these last two months. I don't think we can ever go back."

"But I don't think I can be a wife or a submissive lover. I can be a schoolgirl just fine and do my makeup, but some of this is too much."

"You can do anything you set your mind to," said dad. "I have no doubt that you will make the right decision. And no one says that you have to date guys. But you are a girl, and you should remain one."

"Oh, and by the way," said Dad, "Fiona says that we're going back to the crossdressing club every week from now on."
 

***

 


To Be Continued.......

up
43 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

interesting

Hi,

I just read your story up to now and it's interesting even if I do have some difficulties with the image given to females. I agree in those last paragraphs, being a woman is different than being submissive. I can't but think there is a whole bunch of crap like this in this story. But, I suppose that was intended and it doesn't remove all interest to the story. I'd still like to see where Brandy is heading.

Keep up

Mildred

DRIFTING A LITTLE

HI TYLER,

Wasn't the fous on a TV show with a big prize, and are they still under 24/7 camera coverage, if so this seems to be ommitted?
We now are focusing on Brandy's evolution I guess but I would like to see you sticking to the main plot.
However this is only my observation, you are the story teller.

Keep up the good work it is still interesting to read!

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita