KittyHawk - Part 3

Printer-friendly version

Author: 

Audience Rating: 

Publication: 

Genre: 

Character Age: 

TG Themes: 

Permission: 

Things have settled down for Catherine and the other castaways, but her past is about to catch up with her… 
KittyHawk
By Saless
Part 3

Things returned to a strange kind of normal after that day. We slowly got used to each other all over again, as the physical differences became more obvious. I think the change most people had the hardest time with was Elaine. Not only did she become a beautiful woman, she flaunted it.

The others were more reserved, but Connie seemed a lot happier once she hooked up with Elaine. Mike changed a little more, and we all agreed he was part wolf. We never did figure out what kind of fish or sea creature Greg took after, but his changes were pretty minimal, really.

Even Jacob seemed to settle down, though he threw me hate filled glances on occasion.

Jill became our carpenter and Vincent helped her to furnish all the houses with simple chairs and tables. The others copied my example and grew vegetable gardens and planted fruit trees. I also dug out a root cellar in the house we used for storage.

Our biggest problem was clothing and blankets. What we had was getting pretty worn. Elaine managed to sew up the tears and holes, but there’s only so much she could do. We had to resort to animal skins; none of us knew how to cure leather and we didn’t have the chemicals anyway.

We all tried to use our new abilities to their fullest, though some of them seemed pretty impractical. I discovered a new ability, myself. I couldn’t really explain it very well to Paul when I discovered it, but I could make sure I didn’t get pregnant. Apparently I’d been doing it all along, not being ready to deal with it yet, but I could now control it consciously. I decided to keep it up for now; I wasn’t ready for motherhood just yet.

All in all, our little village was coming along great. We were all resigned to living there the rest of our lives, and that was ok (I still felt the odd pang of guilt over ignoring that one ship, though). Things could have continued like that indefinitely, if not for the ship that appeared on the horizon.

I spotted it first, of course. The thought crossed my mind to ignore it again, but it was coming directly towards us. I was flying about for fun at the time, so I sped back to the village as fast as I could.

No one paid any attention as I came crashing down on the ‘Cat Pad’ as everyone had taken to calling it. It was a depressed section of ground next to our house. I had learned that a hard landing was a lot faster than a soft one, and I could handle the hard one easily enough. I used that spot all the time, so it got compressed from all my landings. Everyone gave that spot a wide berth, just in case.

Instead of gliding in and back-winging to slow down and touching down carefully, as I used to, I simply folded my wings in mid-air and plummeted. At the last second I would spin around and unfurl my wings to land feet first. At first my feet would sink several inches into the ground when I did that, but the ground was so compressed from my landings by now that it didn’t happen anymore.

I ran into the ‘village square’ as everyone had taken to calling the area where the fire pit is. Greg was the only one there; he was preparing today’s catch for dinner. “Hey, Cat, what’s up?” he called cheerfully.

I skidded to a stop and took a moment to catch my breath before I said, “A ship! I saw a ship! It’s headed right for us.”

To my surprise, Greg didn’t seem as happy about that as I expected. I knew I wasn’t happy, there was no place for me off of this island anymore, but I expected everyone else to be thrilled. “Shit!” Greg said. “This could be a problem.”

I tilted my head and asked, confused, “Why? I thought that’s what you all wanted?” I asked.

“You all?” Greg asked. “Didn’t you want it, too?”

I opened my wings and extended my claws. “Do I look like I would fit in out there anymore?” I asked pointedly.

Greg grinned sheepishly. “Of course, I should have realized you wouldn’t want to go back. Some of us feel the same now, though. I might be able to do okay, especially with a little surgery, but Mike and Tina would have real problems. Besides, I don’t think it would be fair to unleash Jacob on the world. Do you?” He asked.

I laughed at that. “No, that wouldn’t be fair at all. Do you think everyone feels the same way, or just the ones with obvious mutations?” I asked nervously.

He shrugged. “Most if not all, I think, but we’ll have to see. Maybe you should find Paul; you two should be able to gather everyone up pretty quickly.” He suggested.

I agreed and took off. I found Paul easily enough, he was collecting firewood. “What’s up Cat?” he asked as I landed.

“There’s a ship coming straight towards us! Will you help me spread the word and get everyone to the square?” I asked.

His eyes widened at my news and he hastily agreed and sped off. I took off and, spotting the direction Paul was going, went the other way. It only took us a few minutes to alert everyone. Within half an hour we were all gathered around the fire pit.

Once everyone was settled I started it off by asking if everyone knew why we were there. They did, so I said, “I’ve known all along that I couldn’t go back to civilization, I’m just too different. How do the rest of you feel about it?”

I noticed Connie looked interested, until she glanced over at Elaine. Elaine looked terrified. “There’s no way I can go back!” Elaine said. “I’d end up in some government lab or something!” She was looking pretty panicky, but Connie calmed her down. Elaine had become as strong as Jacob or Mike, even though she looked completely normal.

Mike nodded after Elaine’s outburst. “I wouldn’t want to see what would happen to me, either.” He said. His furred paws and tail would make it very difficult for him to fit in.

Everyone else nodded along with that, although some were more reluctant. Jacob seemed torn on the subject, probably wanting to get away from me, but afraid what would happen to him. In the end we all agreed that we would stay put. We also agreed that Paul and Elaine would represent us, because they were two of the most normal looking, yet had strength and speed enough to protect themselves.

The rest of us would hide in the village until Paul told us it was clear. Well, all except me. I decided to fly over and watch, just in case. By staying high enough, I should be overlooked or ignored as a bird.

The ship was still quite a ways out; it was only visible from the air. From its speed we guessed that we had a day or two until it arrived. I would take turns with Leonard, whose wings had grown enough for him to fly some, keeping an eye on the ship. Leonard couldn’t stay airborne, especially at that altitude, long enough so he would stay in the village when the ship arrived.

We were all tense for the next couple of days. The ship approached slowly and stopped farther out than we expected. Finally, at the end of the second day after the sun had begun to set, they sent a boat towards shore. Leonard was on scouting duty at the time, and flew back to warn us. Paul and Elaine started towards shore while I took off and flew up to watch over them.

At this altitude even my enhanced hearing couldn’t pick up their voices, but I could see them clearly enough. I was alarmed to see that, of the six men in the boat, four of them were wearing body armor and carrying what looked like M-4s! We had talked about the possibility of them being armed so we’d hidden some of those AK-47s and ammo on the beach for Paul and Elaine to use if necessary. I really hoped they wouldn’t be.

I had to force myself to relax and not dive down to protect Paul. He and Elaine had just arrived and were waiting near the hidden weapons. It took the boat another half hour or so to arrive, and it was the longest thirty minutes of my life.

Once the boat reached shallow enough water the four armed men jumped out. Two kept watch on the beach, and Paul and Elaine, while the other two pulled the boat in. At least they weren’t pointing their weapons at anybody.

Once they stopped pulling the boat up they helped the other two men out of the boat. These two were wearing dark suits and sunglasses. Real MIB types. The four armed men were obviously guarding them.

The two unarmed (at least as far as I could tell) men approached Paul and Elaine. They stopped a few yards away. I presumed they were talking, but I couldn’t tell. They stood like that for a while. The urge to dive down was really strong now. What’s going on down there?

Eventually the suits turned around and walked back to their boat. Once they’d climbed in the guards repeated their previous performance. Two guarded while the other two pushed the boat. Then they all got in, turned the boat around, and headed back for the ship.

I watched until Paul and Elaine returned to the village. Then I returned via ‘Cat Pad’ and rushed to the square to find out what happened.

“So what did they say?” I asked as soon as I returned.

“They were looking for all of us, but David in particular.” Paul answered. I was stunned. Why did they want me? “Apparently they found out who sent an SOS by running the tape by the relatives of everyone who was onboard.”

I gasped. “My parents?! Do they know I’m alive?”

Paul shrugged apologetically. “I don’t know. I just know they were looking for survivors from our ship, and you in particular. We told them we’re happy where we are, and they went back to consult with their superiors. I don’t even know who they work for.”

“They did say that they’ll be back tomorrow.” Elaine continued. “We let them know we weren’t happy about the guns and they agreed to come without their guards. That’s the way they said it, so I’m guessing they were armed, too. They did say something about mutations, though.”

“What?! You mean they know about us?” I asked.

Paul shook his head. “No, we didn’t say anything, and they seemed to have no suspicions. I think someone else has been mutated by that stuff. Maybe other survivors from our ship.” He explained.

“Since they already know about other people with mutations, maybe it would be best if we all met with them tomorrow?” Elaine suggested.

Everyone else was giving this serious thought, which worried me. Could I afford to let anyone see me? “Maybe I should stay above, like today. Just in case.” I suggested hopefully.

Paul frowned, I’m sure he saw right through me, but the others agreed. I sighed in relief. I really didn’t want the world to know about me. I could understand the fears of the others, the military or somebody would probably want to know what makes them tick. But I’m an entirely different creature.

We agreed to have Paul and Elaine lead the men to the village. I would fly above as before. With that decided we all went to bed.

In the morning Leonard flew off to watch for the boat so he could alert us when they were coming. The others gathered in the square while I paced restlessly around it. Paul suggested I fly off and get breakfast. He pointed out that we’d have at least half an hours warning before they arrived, so I agreed.

I didn’t need to eat nearly as much as before, so sometimes I just ate a rabbit or something similar. Today I felt the need for a bigger meal, though, so I took off after the first deer I found. I brought it down in no time. Hunting and killing my prey relaxed me, as Paul knew, so I felt a lot better on the way back. The boat was on its way, but still fifteen minutes out, so I returned to the village.

Greg took the remains of the deer carcass off of me so he could prepare it for dinner while I washed up. Paul smiled knowingly at me as I sat down next to him. “You always know what I need, don’t you?” I said after a good long kiss.

“I try.” He replied modestly.

We cuddled there until Leonard returned, then I took off while Paul and Elaine walked down to the beach to meet our visitors. We had arranged some signals Paul could give that I could see from the air so he could let me know what was happening.

This time the boat had only four men. The two suits, and two men in jeans and t-shirts. Those two were handling the boat and pulled it ashore for the suits. Once the suits were off, they got back on the boat and moved it back out to wait for them off shore.

I watched as Paul and Elaine met with the men and led them to the village. Once at the village they led them to the square and they all sat down. Then the others joined them one at a time. I was getting really frustrated with not being able to hear them!

Nothing much was happening so far as I could see, which was good, I guess. After twenty or thirty minutes Paul walked over to our house and made the sign that meant land.

He stayed well away from the Cat pad and I dived down. He winced when I hit the ground; he always did when he saw it. “So what’s going on?” I asked.

“Not much so far.” Paul answered. “We talked about the mutations, and they mentioned others, but haven’t elaborated yet. Mostly they’ve been asking about David, and a winged person.”

“Did they see me?” I asked, worried.

“Yeah, I think they must have. Leonard tried showing his wings, but they look a lot different from yours so they didn’t buy it. Since they’re asking after you in both your incarnations, maybe you’d better put in an appearance?” He suggested cautiously.

I sighed. “I guess I can’t get away from it.” I replied. “Okay, lets go.”

Paul put his arm around my waist and guided me back to the square. I put my wing around him as we walked, wanting as much physical contact with him as I could get.

When we arrived at the square everyone turned to look at us. The two suits were the last to turn and were both shocked by what they saw. They recovered quickly, though. “Hello, my name is Thomas Gallagher.” The taller suit said, standing and holding his hand out to me.

I shook his hand and said, “Hi, I’m Catherine. Why were you looking for me?”

“Well, mostly because I didn’t feel comfortable with someone flying over head watching me.” He admitted.

“Oh believe me; I’m much more dangerous down here than I am ten thousand feet up.” I answered with a grin.

“Um, yes, I’m sure you are.” He said uncomfortably. “Uh, as I was saying, we’re also looking for David. He called in an SOS from your ship. We have reason to believe he may still be alive. In fact, we suspect he mutated.”

“Is that the real reason you want to find him?” I asked.

“Well, we wanted to talk to any survivors to find out more about what happened, but since we knew David probably mutated we were especially interested in him.” He admitted.

“Why are you so sure he mutated?” I asked. It was really getting weird talking about myself in the third person.

“The evidence we found,” the shorter man said, “indicates he was shot several times at close range. There was blood all over the floor. However, we also found feathers there with very similar DNA to the blood. We could only assume that he mutated to a form that had feathers.”

What surprised me the most about this was that neither of them suspected that I was David. I’m not sure how I knew that so surely, but I did. “So I take it you found the ship, then?” I asked.

“Yes.” Thomas answered. “It took us some time because it had sunk after taking further damage from a storm. We brought it back up to the surface. Unfortunately, most of the barrels that were still on board were empty. Most of their contents spilled out into the ocean.”

We all started at that. “So are there other mutants out there besides survivors from our ship?” Paul asked.

“Yes.” Thomas replied. “We got the first reports in about seven months ago. At first it was only affecting small fishing communities on the coasts. We’ve now had cases further inland as well.”

“Where exactly are the mutations showing up?” Greg asked.

“All around the Pacific Rim.” The shorter man answered.

We all exchanged glances at that. That’s a very large area. “How can it be affecting such a large area?” Elaine asked.

Greg answered before they could. “I think I know why. Ocean currents would spread the contamination around a lot, but it’s the ocean life that must be spreading it the most. Fish are caught all around the Pacific Ocean and brought back to shore. When people eat that fish they’re contaminating themselves. Not to mention swimming in the ocean?” He explained.

Thomas nodded. “Yes, that’s what we think, as well. Your own mutations may have more to do with ocean water and fish exposure than with the smoke from the fire on the ship.”

Greg nodded. “I wondered. It wasn’t long after we started eating fish regularly that we started to change.” I guess Greg would have a better understanding about things relating to the ocean after all time he’d spent in it.

The smaller man looked at me intensely. “That doesn’t explain you, though. Your mutation is the most extreme we’ve seen yet. Why did you change so much?” he asked me suspiciously.

Paul’s arm tightened around me. I squeezed him back with my wing. “I didn’t just breathe the smoke or eat the fish; I got doused in the stuff. I was hiding behind the barrels when the shooting started.” I explained.

His eyes grew wide and he breathed, “Are you David?”

Thomas looked at him incredulously. “You can’t be serious! Catherine doesn’t look anything like David!” he exclaimed.

I was staring in shock and was startled when Paul wiped away tears I didn’t even know I was shedding from my face. “I was David.” I answered softly.

Thomas shifted his incredulous gaze to me. “Really?!” he asked.

I nodded and hung my head. Paul pulled me to him and I wrapped us up in my wings while I cried. When I stopped he wiped the last of my tears from my face and kissed me. I melted into it and forgot about everything else.

“We need to talk to you, David.” The shorter man interrupted rudely. We stopped kissing and I was growling when I unfolded my wings.

“My name is Catherine.” I told the irritating little man angrily.

Thomas glared at him and then turned to me. “I’m sorry about that. We weren’t expecting you to have become female or we would have guessed it was you from the start. We would like to know what happened to you on the ship, though.” He said apologetically.

“They already told you what they saw, right?” I asked, referring to the rest of our village. He nodded so I continued, “I didn’t see most of the fighting.” I started, and proceeded to tell him everything that happened to me on the ship leading up to me flying out here to the island.

The irritating guy started to ask a question but was silenced by Thomas. “How badly were you hurt?” Thomas asked.

I shrugged. “I don’t really know. I lost consciousness right away. After that I was in and out of consciousness several times before I really became aware of my condition. By then my wounds had healed and I had already mutated a fair amount.” I answered.

“So you heal rapidly?” The irritating guy got out before Thomas could stop him. Thomas was getting almost as irritated with the guy as I was.

In answer I extended the claw on my right index finger and cut my left wrist. Blood pooled up for a moment, and then stopped. I wiped away the blood and the cut had already healed. “Want me to do a comparison cut on you?” I asked sweetly.

“Ah, no, I think I get the idea.” He stammered and shut up. Finally!

I think Thomas was suppressing a laugh at that. “We’ve set up a lab on board your ship. Would you be willing to come aboard and let us do some tests?” he asked.

My eyes narrowed at that, and I noticed a few others were looking cautious as well. “I don’t think so.” I hissed. “I’m staying right here.”

Thomas seemed taken aback at that. “We only want to understand what is causing these mutations. Could we at least get blood samples?” he asked hopefully.

I looked around at the others. We were all against going to the lab, I was sure of that much. “I think I’d rather not give any blood samples.” I finally said.

“Is that how you all feel?” Thomas asked, disappointed.

To my surprise, the others disagreed. “I’ll give a blood sample; I just won’t leave the island.” Elaine said. The others nodded agreement.

Thomas sighed in relief. “What about you, Catherine? Would you give a blood sample here?” he asked.

I thought about it. It did seem reasonable, but I was worried about what it would be used for. There were obviously other mutants out there, so they could get samples from them. But apparently none of them got the kind of exposure I did (No surprise there). That implied that they weren’t as powerful as me, either.

I shook my head and answered, “No, I think I’d better not.” Paul gave me a reassuring squeeze, to let me know he understood.

Thomas obviously didn’t. “What are you afraid of?” he asked.

In answer I walked over to the annoying guy and wrapped my pinky finger around his tie. With just that finger I lifted him up as high as I could reach and turned to Thomas. “Can other mutants you’ve encountered do things like this?” I asked.

The shorter guy was wriggling and trying to pull away to no effect. Thomas just gaped for a moment before shaking his head. “No. That’s obviously no effort for you. Even the strongest mutant I’ve encountered would have to work at keeping him up there with him struggling like that, and would use their entire hand, if not two.” He answered.

“You’re right; this is no effort for me. I could probably throw him to the beach from here if I wanted. Just using my smallest finger. Can you understand why I’d be worried about what a sample of my blood might be used for?” I asked, still holding the guy up in the air. My arm wasn’t the least bit tired, either. Sometimes my strength still amazed me.

Thomas was still staring in amazement and took a moment to answer. “I can understand that. Would it help you to know that we’re from the CDC?” he asked.

I shook my head. “Not really.” I answered.

The shorter man had finally stopped struggling. “Would you please put me down?” he asked, almost politely. I shrugged and extended the claw on that finger. It cut right through his tie, dropping him to the ground. He glared up at me as he got back to his feet, especially when he saw his ruined tie.

Thomas was definitely suppressing a laugh, now. Paul wasn’t suppressing it at all and came over to give me a hug while still chuckling. I wrapped my right wing around him and turned to Thomas. “Are you really just trying to understand what’s causing the mutations, or is there more to it?” I asked suspiciously.

Thomas cringed guiltily. “There is more.” He admitted. “My superiors particularly wanted to study you. It was clear you’d been badly injured, yet survived at least long enough to mutate significantly. They’re really interested in that. We’re getting all kinds of information from other mutants. Some have accelerated healing, but nothing like yours.”

I nodded; it was exactly as I feared. My extreme mutation had already garnered interest before they’d even seen me! “I’m not going to cooperate with that.” I said firmly.

Thomas nodded. “I understand. I’ll tell my superiors that, but they may not leave it alone. I won’t try to force you, but someone else may.” He said. The shorter man looked incensed that he was warning me like that, but we both ignored him.

“I appreciate you warning us like that.” Paul said.

Thomas shrugged. “I don’t like where this is going anymore than you do. Some weaponization of mutation is inevitable. There are so many now that there are plenty of willing subjects. If the rest of you change your mind about blood samples I’ll understand.” The others did just that, and Thomas accepted the news graciously.

The other man was livid at this. “What the hell are you doing Thomas?!” he screeched.

“Want me to dump him in the ocean?” I asked with a grin.

Thomas rubbed his jaw thoughtfully as if giving it real thought. Finally he sighed and said, “No, I guess not. I’m going to be in enough trouble with my superiors as it is.”

We all had a laugh at that. Elaine brought the frivolity to an end with her question. “Do you think they’ll try to force us, and Cat in particular?” she asked fearfully.

Thomas shrugged helplessly. “I don’t know. I really hope not. You’re all still US citizens, so it would be illegal. But we all know that doesn’t always stop them.”

We nodded morosely. This meeting was turning out to be rather depressing, despite the fun with the idiot. “Well we’ve got the advantage if they do.” I said.

Everyone looked at me incredulously. “What’s that supposed to mean?” Tina asked.

I shrugged. “We’re on an island far away from any other land mass. If they want to try something they’ve got to come by air or sea. By air they can’t come in large numbers without alerting us to their presence. By sea we’ll see them long before they arrive. We’ll be ready for any large group, and we can take care of a small group on our own.” I answered.

“Maybe you can,” Connie said morosely, “but I can’t.”

Elaine wrapped herself around Connie. “Don’t worry, baby.” She cooed. “I’ll protect you.”

Thomas smiled at this show of affection, so I knew he couldn’t be all bad. “Well, I think we’ve upset you enough for one day.” He announced. “We should head back to the ship now.”

The shorter man started moving gratefully away, but I stopped Thomas. “Could you do me a favor?” I asked hesitantly.

He turned back to me and answered, “I can try.”

“Could you let my parents know I’m okay?” I asked.

He smiled. “Sure, that I can definitely do.” He answered and left.

Leonard took off to watch them leave. I would have done it, but they all insisted I sit down instead. “You just relax, Cat.” Mike said. I was touched that they were all worried about me (except Jacob). I cuddled up with Paul and thought about all that was said. I was glad my parents would know I’m okay, but I was worried what they’d say once they found out what I had become. Maybe they wouldn’t have to?

I was also worried about Thomas’ superiors. He didn’t say it, but I suspected he was talking about people in the government outside of the CDC. The CDC I could probably trust, but the rest of the government was an open question, especially the military. I just knew they’d love to get their hands on me.

“Don’t worry Kitty Cat.” Paul whispered in my ear. “You were right. They can’t get to us easily. We’ll be okay.” I wasn’t as confident as that, but I gratefully snuggled up and wrapped my wings around us.


 To Be Continued...
 

up
111 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

KittyHawk ch 3

Thank you for continuing with your tale, I had wondered about what would happen when the ship sank or was boarded and you gave the answer I had expected. I would expect that mutations would continue even on those changed by the act of further exposure?

As the story is still in the opening chapters I am looking forward to more from you, keep up the good work, please.

Thank you!

This story has really grabbed hold of my muse, so there will be plenty more coming! In fact, you're quite right about it being opening chapters, there's so much more coming!

Thanks for reading and please continue!

Saless

"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America


"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America

Not Sure...

...where this chapter has been for the past four days; it's showing a 6/4 placement date (and is queued accordingly), but only has 16 reads and this is the first time I've seen it. Anyway, it's nicely done.

The events here certainly put a new spin on the situation, with the mutations threatening to spread wherever seafood is eaten.

Anyway, my guess is that the government won't need the blood samples. Since they'll now know what's possible (and presumably have a sample of the contaminant from having found the sunken ship, plus Cat's description of how it happened) they can probably duplicate the conditions and create their own composites. (If they subjected a woman to Cat's conditions, would she become a male and actually be physically stronger than Cat with the same powers?)

Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Eric

Sorry about that...

I finished this chapter right after posting the last one, but I didn't want to post it too soon. If for no other reason than to keep from putting too much pressure on myself to get chapters out quickly. So I used the scheduling widget for posting stories so it would be posted this morning. The 6/4 date is when I submitted it, but I thought it would show today's date when posted. Maybe I did something wrong?

As for duplicating Cat's mutation, well, you'll have to keep reading!

Thanks!

Saless

"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America


"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America

They aren't safe

Based simply on what I know, they aren't safe. Weasels from big business or the Military Industrial Complex will hunt them down like animals. I'm afraid the best bet is to sink the ship and kill all on board without warning. That or take the ship and move everyone to another Island. I know it is pretty ruthless to do that but look at the ruthlessness that made that ship full of waste.

Gwendolyn

Is anyone safe?

Well, we'll see! ;)

Saless

"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America


"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America

Thank you!

That's high praise as far as I'm concerned! How are the rates at the repair shop? My intellect could use a tune up! ;)

Saless

"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America


"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America

My Question Is

If the Navy knows about the island, does anyone else? What about the goons that made the toxins? Could they have access to a satellite to see down on them? Could the pirate attack have been staged by an enemy who wanted the toxins, or a militant form of Green Peace? I just hope that they get the help that they need.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

One thing I can say, is that

One thing I can say, is that the pirate attack wasn't staged. Other than that, you'll have to read on! ;)

Saless

"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America


"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America