The Girl in Me -7-

Printer-friendly version

longhair2s.jpg

The Girl in Me
CHAPTERS 19-21
 
by Erin Amelia Fletcher
 
Please keep in mind most names, and some specific details, have been altered, to limit the amount of Strife within those associated within whom may come in contact with this.

This is the parody story to my poem I am a Girl, please enjoy...


 
Synopsis

Derek a very bright young man, is a very unique individual. Who happens to possess extraordinary abilities, from family genetics. But the most unique thing about him is that he is a transgender girl, and happens to be a Witch and a Gypsy and the first Witch and Gypsy in her family tree in several hundreds of years. As soon as one problem occurs and is nearly fixed another comes Derek's now Morwen's way.

Please keep in mind most names, and some specific details, have been altered, to limit the amount of Strife within those associated within whom may come in contact with this.

"Time to strip, hun" Aleeda said.

 
Chapter 19

 
The following few days flew by fast. I couldn't wait for the reunion, I may not have been related but so far I have already been welcomed with open arms by Walter and his family, even if Bella is a little rough around the edges. Not to mention Aleeda has shared her last name with me, and welcomed me amongst the clan.

Friday morning I woke up fast and for the first time as a girl I wore pants it wasn't what I'd rather wear, but I was going to be helping set everything up and working outside so I thought it was best. They were a mixture of blue and purple jean, with a disco flare at the hem at the ankles to the feet. They were definitely feminine, they hugged my legs nice and tight. I also wore a purple tank top with spaghetti straps, and a pair of purple socks and my black pumps. I did my makeup, and put my hair up in a high ponytail with my bangs combed and curled out front, with two strands of hair one beside each side of my bangs hanging down below my ears that showed off my golden hoop earrings.

I was still wearing the pendant given to me that first day by Aleeda. Aleeda said that after 313 days of wearing the pendant my change would be permeant, so I figure I best keep it on. After all, I don't want that horrible Derek back again.

It's been a fun day, I found out everyone knows about my magick anyway so when it came time I was asked to get the fire going wasn't that fun. Like who can't conjure a little flame on green wood anyway. I met the rest of the clan that day it was great.
 

Light of day
Brightness of the sun
Warm this kindling
Smite with passion
Bring this way

Solas an lae
Cliste den grian
teigh I seo truflais
caor thine ag tigh-gen paisean
tabhair leat I seo doigh


 
The rays sizzled on the kindling, smoked eventually flaming, I then went off to help set up some more tables and the entertainers tent. Tent raising was fun the guys were having trouble with it, so I did a little this and that and before you knew it, the tent was raised. Walter was joking around saying how I might want to join in with the entertainers today. I said I would think about it, yet I was nervous about even the thought of it, my voice wasn't bad but I didn't know I could sing, at least not for sure.

The rest of the clan finished getting here around 2 in the afternoon, before we knew it we had more than a hundred people in the gathering. I was introduced to everyone within an hour and then we started to have the entertainment going, I felt lonely as I sat there by myself, when everyone was getting reacquainted to each other, I missed my mother and my sister, and slightly missed the man I have considered my father for the last few years. I did have a father and I missed him, but at the time my view of him was far from nice.

I took off into the woods for a bit after gathering a few things from our trailer, sitting by a small creek in a small ridge of oak trees. I set my scrying dish on a fallen tree; adding some thistle, thyme and cannabis infusion, I chanted to the dish, calling to my Mary.
 

Guiding light
Space in time
Bring forth now
Mary to me
Me to Mary
sight to ear and ear to sight
Image embark in haste to follow
blood to blood
shadow to shadow
reflect on each other

 
The electric blue liquid clouded and shown me Mary and on the other end Mary saw me in her bedroom mirror.

"Mary!" I bursted out starting cry only to hold back the majority of my tears.

"Who are you?" Mary asked a little scared, only natural thing that would be.

"It's me Morwen your sister silly" I said, feeling a little hurt.

"I don't know a Morwen, but what is this, what is going on? " asked Mary.

"Oh! This is a divination, its used as a two way mirror, I can see you and you can see me, its magick silly" I answered hurt once again, but began to remember that she doesn't know me as Morwen yet.

"Well it's neat but scary you know, it's not everyday I look in the mirror and see a complete stranger you know" said Mary upruptly.

"It's not so knew to me sorry, I've gotten used to it" I said, stifling a giggle.

"Well it's weird to me. Any ways what do you want with me, we've never met, but you seem to know me?" stated Mary in question.

"Well in the past you may remember me as Derek" I answered, really regretting saying my old name.

"No way! There's no way you are Derek, you are clearly a girl." said Mary abruptly.

"I was too Derek, I was born March 10th 1989, and your middle name is Anne" I said a little bit in anger.

"Oh my, it can't be! When you left you had a recent balded head by the buzzer, your hair is longer than mine now" Said Mary in disbelief.

"Well that's Gypsy magick a friend of mine was able to do for me, she changed me to 100% girl physical form" I said.

"OK! If your really Derek than, why did you/he give me this clown?" asked Mary testingaly.

"Because of my fear of clowns silly just like everyone of the family knows" I answered.

"Well what gave ‘you' the fear of clowns then" Mary asked further.

"Chucky, a creepy story from a babysitter, and the fact that they used to come alive when I wasn't around and move from spot to spot and haunt me in the night. I told you I hate talking about clowns, can you drop the mean questions now please" I replied angrily.

"No not yet, I want to know more" answered Mary.

"Well I think I have proved enough, you are really being a bad girl right now you know" I said.

"Well what are you going to do about that" asked Mary testing me.

"I will come over there and put you over my knee and teach you a lesson, that's what I will do, and I will make sure you mouth me off for the next week or more" I replied.

"Derek, that really is you" said Mary.

"No dah! It took you long enough, I always said you were to give the blond jokes a reason to flourish" I replied giggling.

"Ya! Like you would have been any different, eh" questioned Mary as I replied "True enough".

I then began hearing my name being called by Aleeda's daughter Brigit.

"I have to go now Mary, I'll try and talk later ok hun, now you take care" I said, with Mary quickly interrupting.

"That's it, I haven't seen you for days and all I get is a few minutes time with you" asked Mary rather hurt.

"Sorry hun, but I had things I have to do and now I am being called back, I don't want to hurt you" I said trying to calm Mary down.

"I have to go now, hun, I'll try to contact you around 9 ok hun, love ya" I continued as I rippled the image away from the water ending the present spell.

A stick snapped behind me, and Brigit was the cause of it, she entered my present domain from behind me, and heard only a few things from me.

"What was that Morwen?" asked Brigit, frightening me.

"I was just talking to my sister is all" I answered relentlessly.

"I thought you were supposed to have no contact with her" asked Brigit.

"Yes that is true, but I got home sick and to talk with her" I replied.

"Well it's ok with me, though I don't understand your witchy ways, I do respect them" stated Brigit.

I got up and put my stuff in the bag I carried them here in, it was a large carry on bag, with floral patterns on it, and two leather straps. Brigit and I walked back to camp together.

Brigit is tall with blond hair, really curly and medium wait. She was wearing Jean pants, and a pink and white striped T shirt, and pink sandals.

"Will this be between us Brigit?" I asked.

"Sure, but in time I will need a favor for this favor you know, Gypsy policy" she replied.

"No problem, just ask when needed" I answered.

 
Chapter 20

 
Brigit and I walked back into the reunion, as we continued the proceedings. I was coerced by Walter and the rest of the crowd to sing a song with the band and although I was hesitant I went along with it, I singing "Gypsy rover" sprucing it up a bit.

I had a long conversation with Mary that night, before anything too important came up.

"How did you know you were a girl, Derek?" asked Mary.

"For one thing Mary, please call me Morwen; for a second thing I just knew deep down inside when I was about 7 or 8 years old" I answered as I gave her the full description of that specific time.

"Why do you ask, Mary?" I asked.

"No reason, it's just, oh it's nothing you'll just think I am silly" answered Mary, seeming distressed as she began to change the subject.

"So how long has this witch thing been going on for, and being a gypsy?"

"Whole life mostly, but my gifts didn't come till I was in elementary school, I think, why?" I replied.

"Well sometimes, I don't know. I questioned mum about things like knowing things before they happened to mum, and she just said that I was just experiencing deja view" answered Mary.

"When was this?" I asked.

"I think I was around 9 or 10, I was getting scared and just asked her" answered Mary.

"Do you see it happening before it happens or do you feel it happening before it happens" I asked

"A little bit of both I think" answered Mary trying to think.

"Sounds like claravoyancy and foresight, I would have to do divination tests on you to make sure" I said.

"No way! I don't want to be hurt" replied Mary as she began to be frightened.

"I won't hurt you, I will just have to bring you here soon then to do it, if you can wait i was told I can bring you here in a month" I offered.

"Well if you promise not to hurt me I will think about it" replied Mary.

"Great, well I got to go again Mary. Love ya, talk tomorrow ok?" I asked.

"Sure! Anytime sis" replied Mary. With that I rippled the image again.

 
Chapter 21

 

The next morning I awoke around 7 in the morning. I dressed in a pink floral sun dress, with spaghetti straps, and my pink bra and panty set, with pink 3 inch sandles remembering to keep my necklace on. I also wore gold hoop earrings and my hair in pigtails in the back with a pink hair bind in each pigtail. I was to learn something fun today, Aleeda told me as we went into town with Walter.

We got to the parking lot at the general store, Walter got out telling us to be back in 10 minutes.

"Time to strip, hun" Aleeda said.

"What, why?" I asked frightened.

"To learn invisibility, sweety" answered Aleeda.

"Oh, Ok!" I answered not too frightened now as I began to undress myself.

I finished undressing and Aleeda took me rushingly out behind the store, "now say these words, while making sure to feel the need of being unseen" ordered Aleeda as she handed me a piece of paper.

 

Need of Great
I ask to thee
Sight unseen by those that monger
swift I move from place to place
in this current time and space
So bless it unto me

 
I read the incantation and began to feel hollow, and misty. Although Aleeda expected this she couldn't help but gasp. "Now it is time for you to enter the store" said Aleeda.

I entered the store, scared out of my wits and walked around for a few minutes even going up to the front of the counter as Nathan the boy form the other day ago was working the register. He never looked up, I thought he caught me as he flinched towards my direction, making my walk backwards tripping over a candy display. I then rushed out of there faster than a Jaguar on a hunt.

"That was quick!" said Aleeda, as she felt it was me.

"Can I please have the reversal spell now" I asked.

"Ok! Ok! Hold your horses" replied Aleeda as she rummaged around in her purse, extracting the piece of paper with the reversal spell.

"Here you go sweety, just do the opposite as you did the last time" Said Aleeda, as she handed me the reversal spell.

 

Need of Great
bring me in sight
I ask of thee
with all your might

 
I reappeared faster than becoming invisible. I was a little quiet the rest of the day. That night I talked some more with my sister.

"So how was your day?" asked Mary.

"Scary, I learned invisibility" I answered.

"Sounds fun to me" replied Mary.

"Well I felt like I was streaking" I replied.

"Why is that?" asked Mary.

"I was nude, that's why" I answered.

"Oh ok, well I was wondering if I could tell you something, I just hope you won't hate me?" asked Mary.

"I'll try to not hold judgement, what's the question hun?" I replied.

"Well I think I , well I might be like, oh this is hard to say" replied Mary, distressed again.

"My ears are open Mary, and my heart is hear for you, what is the problem?" I asked concerned.

"Well since I was young, I must have been maybe 9, I thought I may be well boyish. I just never felt like a girl" Replied Mary.

"So what are you saying Mary, I have a theory but I want to not make a false judgement" I said.

"Well I think I may be a..." replied Mary.

 
To be continued...

up
56 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Please comment

I look forward to comments, and will look forward to any and eeryones comments

please and thanyou all

with love

Erin Amelia Fletcher

Amelia Rosewood Year two.png

With Love and Light, and Smiles so Bright!

Erin Amelia Fletcher

Nice Tale!

This is the first chapter I have read of your story (shame on me for starting at the end!) However, I find Morwen and her situation intriguing enough I am going to go back tomorrow and read this from chapter 1 and commenting along the way! ^^

Pertaining to this chapter, this thought entered my mind: What are the limits to the magic Morwen can do? Can she actually alter herself with it and similarly do what the broach is doing? I have not read the previous chapters yet, so if the answers lie withi n the previous chapters, I will soon find them. ^^

Sephrena Lynn Miller
BigCloset TopShelf
TGLibrary.com

Now this just keeps getting better.

Mary thinks she may be transgendered, and Morwen knows she is, so we have two in the same family that are not only transgendered but magical. Nice. I am curious though as to what favor Brigit might ask of Morwen, and the talks Morwen has with Mary keep the family light burning between them. And I just had to laugh at Morwen in the store, naked as a jay bird, and prancing in front of Nathan. This was a very good light part, and I am waiting for the next one.

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

I have just caught up to chpt 21

Hi Erin, going well so far, still waiting for the family reunion?

But no mind as the story is interesting, when she went invisible was she still wearing the magic necklace?

You need a proof reader as there are a few typo's.

Keep up the good work. look forward to lots more!

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Could It Be?

That the siblings were born in the wrong bodies?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Nope, but good guess

Mary is 2 years younger than Morwen, in a way which this will make a heck of a spoiler, Mary/Mark and Derek/Morwen's mother is the main problem why this happened, but I won't say why just that she was a main reason.

Amelia Rosewood Year two.png

With Love and Light, and Smiles so Bright!

Erin Amelia Fletcher