ArachnePhobic

Printer-friendly version

Author: 

Audience Rating: 

Publication: 

Genre: 

Character Age: 

TG Themes: 

Permission: 

ArachnePhobic
A KittyHawk Tail
by Saless

I grew up in a small fishing village. My father was a fisherman. As soon as I was old enough I would join him on his boat and help him. We were not wealthy but we were comfortable enough. My father became ill when I was seventeen and I worked in his place. It was difficult, but I managed. However, after being ill over a year, my father died. My mother had died when I was ten years old and I had no siblings, so I was on my own.

Things might have continued as they had indefinitely, if not for the ocean being polluted. People became afraid of anything that came out of the ocean. I sold very little of the fish I caught and was forced to live on a diet of fish. The government instituted a new law that all fish and seaweed must be tested before it can be sold. I did not have the means to do this.

I was forced to sell my father's boat in order to survive. I was ashamed of failing my father and did not leave my home for several days. During that time I became sick. It is obvious now that the fish I caught was contaminated, as I changed greatly. I was too ill to appreciate the changes at first, but they became all too obvious once I had recovered.

The muscles that I had built up over the years helping my father and on my own melted away. I lost height and my hair grew out to a remarkable length. I grew breasts and became in all ways female! I was horrified, but not so much so as when I discovered that I had four new appendages. I now had six arms!

I began to scream, but something shot out of my mouth. It was translucent and stuck to the ceiling, but was still attached to my mouth! I pulled on it and I felt something release. Now I was holding a rope of what could only be webbing in my hands, still attached to the ceiling. I was a spider!

I fell boneless to the floor and cried for a long time. How could I face anyone now? I had lost my masculinity and my humanity all at once!

In my sorrow and shame I attempted to kill myself by slitting my wrists. I cut all six of them, but I healed too quickly to bleed more than a trickle. Trapped in this horror, I collapsed in tears.

I was still weeping when I heard my only friend, Yori, knocking on the door. "Come on, Hachiro, stop moping around in there!" he yelled.

I slowly got to my feet and stumbled to the door. I wasn't thinking, or perhaps I wouldn't have opened it, but I did.

"Come on Hachiro, answer me!" he was yelling just as I opened the door. He stood there gaping for a moment before saying, "What are you?! What have you done with Hachiro?"

My eyes stayed glued to the ground as I answered, "I am Hachiro."

Yori was silent, so I risked a glance at his face. He looked furious. "What are you talking about, Hachiro is a strong man, not a freak girl!" he replied angrily.

"I have changed, I'm sorry." I answered, ashamed.

Yori stormed into the house, screaming, "Hochiro! Where are you?" over and over again. He searched thoroughly. Finally he turned to me where I still stood in front of the open door and said, "Those are Hochiro's clothes you're wearing…can it be? Is that really you, Tokuro Hachiro?" I nodded sadly. He stared at me for a long time, then turned and stormed out. I never saw him again.

I was under no illusions; I knew that Yori was no longer my friend. I also knew that any hope of finding a job and keeping my family home were gone. No one would hire me as I now was. I would have to leave, but to where?

I went through all my belongings and picked out those things which were the most important to me and I could carry. This proved to be quite a lot, as my strength was greater than it was before, despite my smaller size. I used the largest shirts I had and wore one of them over my extra arms. With that and a hooded jacket I could at least appear to be the man I once was.

I slung one large bag over my shoulder and picked up the other and left my home for the last time. It, too, I would never see again.

I walked to the ocean and watched the sun set. There were signs out that warned against going in the ocean, or eating anything out of it. All the fishing boats were tied up and abandoned. I was almost glad my father was dead, so that he would not be here to see all of this, and me.

My hood had fallen down in the breeze and my long hair was swirling around me. I turned to leave and saw three men walking towards me. "What's a pretty girl like you doing out here?" one of them asked with a leer. He laughed, "You must be here to see us!"

I had not yet considered the implications of being female, so his meaning was not immediately clear. When I did realize what he was saying, my eyes widened in shock. While I had been processing all of this the three men had spread out and blocked my path. "Come on, girl, let's have some fun!" one of them said. While my attention was drawn to him, the man opposite of him grabbed my arm. The other two jumped forward to grab me and started dragging me away.

I struggled with them, but I had no leverage. My new arms reacted without thought and pulled my shirt up to get at the men. My four new arms grabbed onto whatever part of them they could and started pulling their hands off of me. I was stronger than them, and was soon free. They whistled appreciatively and I realized that my new breasts were now exposed. In a rage I struck out at them with all six arms.

When I regained my senses I found all three men lying on the ground, unconscious. Several limbs were bent at unnatural angles. I ran.

I was halfway across the village before I thought to tuck my extra arms back inside my shirt and pull it down. I had left the village behind before I remembered my bags, which had fallen in the struggle. I was too afraid to go back, so I left them.

I stuffed my hair into my jacket and pulled my hood back up to try and hide my gender. I trudged beside a road for hours without paying any attention to where I was going. The darkness pressed in on me and I imagined those men, or more like them, coming out of the darkness for me. I looked around fearfully and increased my pace, only to have to slow down again as I tired. This pattern repeated many times, until I was too tired to go on.

I was afraid to sleep but I was too tired to stay awake. I found a secluded place to rest and slept.

Sunlight awoke me. I groaned as I got up. The ground was far from soft. I got back on the road and continued walking, hoping I wasn't going back the way I came.

I trudged for hours before a car stopped beside me and a man asked if I needed a ride. I took one look at him and ran. He followed me for a short time, then gave up. A while later another car pulled up and I tensed to run, but it was a woman in the car. She offered to give me a ride to the city, and I accepted.

We rode in silence the entire way. I was afraid to speak, lest I give away my new gender, or my mutation. I mumbled a "Thank you." When she let me off and watched her drive away.

I wandered aimlessly into the city. I was hungry, but had no money. That's when five men approached me. I was ready to run, when I realized that three of them were mutants like me. "This is our territory, go away!" one man said. He had bull horns and seemed made of muscles piled on top of muscles.

I turned away and started walking in a different direction. Suddenly one of them jumped in front of me. He had dog ears and a tail. "You can't just ignore us!" he growled. He took a swipe at me with his claws. He moved so fast I didn't react in time and my shirt was torn open. "Well, it's a girl!" he leered as my breasts became visible.

He reached out to touch them, and one of my extra arms shot out and grabbed his hand. He looked shocked, then pained as my hand squeezed his. Then another hand shot out and punched him in the face. He was ripped out of my grasp as he fell back heavily, already unconscious.

"Well, well, well, it looks like we've got a girl with some strength here!" a third man said. He had no visible mutant traits, but I suspected he was one anyway. I'd heard of mutant gangs forming in the bigger cities and assumed this was one of them.

"Well, if you can lay Touken out like that, maybe we could use you." A fox mutant said. "What do you think, Tougyuu?" he called to the bull mutant.

"Yes, we can definitely use her!" he agreed lasciviously. He grabbed one of my arms and twisted it behind me. I tried to reach him with all of my arms to pull him off of me, but I couldn't get a grip on him.

"She's a feisty one, isn't she?" the other man said with a grin. He stepped towards me and in a panic I spit at him. Only it wasn't spit, it was webbing! The webbing stuck to his face and I pulled as much as I could with my neck, causing him to fall on his face. I pulled the webbing out of my mouth with one of my free arms and yanked him back down every time he tried to stand.

Tougyuu, the bull mutant holding my arm, put his free hand on my shoulder and said, "You've got some tricks in you, don't you Kumo?"

I twisted around and managed to sink my teeth into his arm. I felt something flow through my canines. Tougyuu stiffened and then slowly relaxed his grip. I turned and watched as he fell to the ground slowly, already unconscious.

The fox mutant stepped forward angrily. "What have you done to Tougyuu?!"

"I don't know!" I wailed, backing away fearfully. He seemed very intense.

The dog mutant, Touken, was still unconscious, and the man I'd webbed was still down. The other man looked around at all this and walked over to Tougyuu. He checked his pulse and said, "He's alive. It looks like he's just asleep. Some spiders have a mild venom that can knock out or paralyze their prey. That's probably what she did, Kitsune"

The fox mutant, Kitsune, seemed to relax at that. "Okay. So what do we do with her?" he said.

He addressed his answer to me. "What about it? Will you join our gang? We won't hurt you if you do as we ask. We can use those powers of yours."

Kitsune glowered at me menacingly. I shrank back and nodded. What else could I do?

They had me carry Tougyuu while Kitsune carried Touken. The other two were able to walk under their own power. They led me to an old house in a very run down neighborhood. I suspected the house was not theirs, but that no one wanted to dispute their claim.

They all kept a close eye on me, which was becoming very frightening. I didn't know if they were just being weary of me, or if they were looking for an opportunity to attack me. They offered me some food, but it made me sick.

Once Touken and Tougyuu had recovered they led us out to deal with a rival gang. I didn't want to be involved, but I wasn't given a choice. Both Touken and Tougyuu were obviously just waiting for an excuse to attack me.

The other gang weren't mutants. At least not noticeable ones. They treated the obvious mutants in our group with disdain and would only talk to the two apparent non-mutants. They were arguing about territory when one of them threw a rock at Touken. He was instantly at his throat, crushing the breath out of him. The other gang members attacked Touken. I was then drawn into the melee by the other members of the gang.

One of the gang members attacked me with a chain. I caught the chain and yanked it out of his hand. He kept coming and took a swing at me. I caught his fist in my hand and pulled him towards me. Then I latched my fangs on his throat without thinking. He went limp instantly as my venom entered his system. This time I didn't let go, and felt more flowing into him through my fangs. He sagged down and I followed him, never once letting go.

I suddenly found that I was intensely hungry. I felt fluid flowing out of him and into me. It felt delicious! I shivered in pleasure. After a while I felt full and pulled away. What just happened? I thought in horror as I looked down. The man was obviously dead, with a strange fluid leaking out of the holes in his neck.

I looked up and the fight was already over. The other gang members were either dead, unconscious, or had run away. All the members of 'my' gang were looking at me in shock. Then the man who had known about the venom said, "So that's why the food made you sick, you needed to feed off of a live animal." I shuddered, as I remembered what I had learned about how a spider feeds. What I had drunk was the dissolved insides of that man!

I was barely aware of my surroundings as we returned to the old house. Tears were streaming down my face. The others were keeping their distance.

I grew tired and slept after that. In the morning they told me they needed me for something. I was to be a lookout and help should they get into trouble. They were going to rob a bank!

I was horrified, but too frightened to argue with them. I was sure they'd do horrible things to me if I refused. The idea that I might be a match for them never entered my head.

We walked over to the bank and I situated myself in an alley while the others went in the bank. I made a quick trip further back in the alley to make a web I could use to escape to the roof if something happened, then returned to watch the bank. It was quiet for a while, then people started running out. I heard police sirens, then they started encircling the building. Am I supposed to get involved now? I wondered, until Touken came running out and attacked the police!

He was amazingly fast! In seconds he'd incapacitated all of the police. I shuddered at some of the injuries, they looked fatal. He then stood there, watching to make sure they didn't move. He didn't even glance in my direction, so I guessed that I wasn't needed yet. I could only hope I wouldn't be.

Suddenly something came crashing to the ground! I felt the ground shake where I was standing, and saw Touken fall down from the impact. The street was cracked, too! The thing that fell turned out to be a woman. She had glossy blue-black wings, cat ears, tail, and hair. Touken attacked her with his customary speed, but she was too fast for him!

After knocking Touken out, she ran into the bank. A few moments later I saw through the window Kitsune flying into a wall. Then police stormed the building. I waited to see what happened. I was just about to leave when the woman who fell out of the sky came back out of the bank. She looked right at me and I panicked and ran.


 To Be Continued…
 
Photographs courtesy of FreeFoto.com


up
78 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Tokuro Hachiro is a girl!

A nice story! It certainly is interesting as it once again fleshes out the changes brought to the world by the advent of the mutantkind. The fishery is in decline, and, as it feeds a lot of people, we can assume that famine is rearing its head in the world. Then, we were not given any examples of non-human mutations - that is, mutations of animals leading to emergence of new specimen. Yes, Kaiju are in order!;)
For an example of such specimen, Tremots TV Series with Mixmaster Spawn come to mind, BTW.

I am afraid that like Shawna Hachiro is going to have a hard time adjusting, not to mention that she will be burdened by the realisation she has killed and eaten a human. I can see a lot of Angst in this one.

Faraway

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Meat

A dead human is just meat, so she ate him before he died. Girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. :)

The Legendary Lost Ninja

LOL!

How true! Poor thing doesn't see it quite that way, though. At least not yet.

Saless

"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America


"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America

Yes, poor Hachiro's going to

Yes, poor Hachiro's going to have a hard time of it. There's a reason the title is ArachnePhobic! ;) I originally had an idea in mind for why there weren't any non-human mutations, but the more I flesh out that idea, the less it works (It still works for other stuff, just not that). So, we may yet see some non-human mutations. I don't think we'll have anything huge like most Kaiju, though! (Though a mutated blue whale could be interesting...;)

Thanks Faraway!

Saless

"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America


"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America

HTCT once again!

Saless, please disclose that idea if you decide to drop it altogether, it is very exciting to know whats and hows the writer was reserving for a story, even if they didn't quite make it. Pretty please with sugar on top!

A mutated blue whale? Make him or a sperm whale (no laughs, it is a legitimate species) crossed with a kraken, and behold the deep sea horror!

Faraway

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

I won't be dropping that

I won't be dropping that idea altogether, but you'll be hearing about it, I promise! It's kind of central to the whole thing, actually. It has to do with why the mutations are happening in the first place, and why they take the form they do. Thanks to Laika I even have a better idea on how to introduce it. It still may be a while before it shows up, but it will.

I've often wondered how they came up with the name Sperm Whale! ;)

Thanks Faraway!

Saless

EDIT: If you want to know some things that are behind the scenes, so to speak, I could tell you about the names I used in this story. I looked them up online, so hopefully I got them right.

  • Tougyuu - Fighting Bull (He's the bull mutant)
  • Touken - Fighting Dog (The dog mutant)
  • Kitsune - Fox (Fox mutant)
  • Yori - Male name meaning Trust (Hochiro's friend, the name is meant to be ironic)
  • Tokuro - Hochiro's surname, it means Black Gate. To = Gate, Kuro = Black. I wanted a spider related name, but I didn't have much luck there. Lacking anything closer to it, I was looking for something that would have spider webs on it. Gate was the best I could find. I chose black simply because that is the color most often associated with spiders.
  • Hochiro - Male name meaning Eighth Son. Hochiro's father was hopeful of having many children, but his mother was unwell and only had Hochiro. I chose this because spiders have eight legs! ;)
  • Kumo - Tougyuu calls Hochiro this during their first meeting. It's the Japanese word for Spider.

I was going to use random Japanese names at first, but I was afraid someone who knows Japanese, or who was interested enough to look them up, would see the meanings and think they had something to do with the story. So I decided to follow the same path Manga writers seem to take and choose names appropriate to the character. The animal names weren't the character's names in the gang, they just called themselves that because of their mutations.

"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America


"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America

Nice, Vewy nice :)

BUT! There is a problem. I was reading, and suddenly, a thought crossed my mind:

Waitaminute! How is Cat goin' to communicate with Hochiro, if she doesn't know Japanese???

Possible solution - Tokuro Hochiro was a student in one of those manga-esque Japanese schools that actually teach English (I don't know about real situation, mind you)
Another solution - Cat, who has some kinda-undefined-sense that allowed her to learn that Thomas and that other man had no idea she was David, uses it again to kinda-communicate.

And while we're at it - now, they are BOUND to have some samples of her, so why do they still need her?

Faraway

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

I'm glad you liked it!

Fortunately for both of them, pretty much everyone learns English in Japan. From what I understand, most of them can't speak it worth beans, but they can read and write it. There are a fair number of jobs for English speakers in Japan to teach students how to speak it. I'm pretty sure that's where the manga-esque schools you referred to come from. So even if Hochiro can't speak it, she should at least be able to communicate by writing. I've learned most of this from people at Anime conventions. Mostly people who are actually from Japan or who are or have gone over there to teach English.

I wondered when someone would comment on Cat's, as you put it, "kinda-undefined-sense". I still haven't decided if that's just animal instincts or something more... ;)

As for samples from Cat, they don't have as much as you might think. There's a feather or two from the ship, plus a little blood splatter in the helicopter. That's about it. Such tiny samples, and mostly dead ones, aren't all that useful. They still need Cat alive if they're going to get her secrets out of her. ;)

Thanks Faraway!

Saless

"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America


"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America

Spider Moon

laika's picture

Um, the web doesn't come out of a spider's mouth, but I guess you wouldn't want Hachiro having to drop her drawers every time she shoots someone. Anyway, it's a nifty addition to the Kittyverse, and though vertabrate it invertabrate seemed a bit farther fetched than racoons, hawks and fish to me I've seen worse in sci fi, I just hitched up my suspenders (of disbelief) and got into the story, which was FUN!

I'd like to think all these different types of mutants can interbreed easily, it'd make for some interesting kids and hatchlings (freakiest of all would be if lobster boy and wallaby girl got together and the baby came out ............... human! The mutant traits not passed on for some reason, so you'd have non-mutants raised in the mutant world, all kinds of interesting issues there; some ashamed of their parents and fleeing for the "normal" world, others even undergoing radical surgeries and gluing on moose horns to fit in with where they feel they truly belong.)

On non human mutants, and especially mutated whales, it's interesting that Godzilla (Gojira) was concieved of as something halfway between a whale and a gorilla- the name itself a combination of the ideograms for kujira {whale} and gorira {gorilla}, or so I read someplace years ago; Ishiro Honda, being from an island that saw its share of radioactive mutations (these mostly resulting in rather unglamorous birth defects, stillbirths and other depressing shit, and only a handful of winged superbeings and self-teleporting time travellers...), as he'd taken his inspiration for his cautionary film in part from a favorite movie of his: King Kong. Godzilla/Gojira (Megilla Gorilla) might make a funky pet for the island...

~~~hugs, Laika

.
The closest approximation to what it's like in my brain:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u08E7c-FRbU&t=4s

Yeah, I used a little poetic

Yeah, I used a little poetic license on the webbing thing. That would have been just a little too awkward for poor Arachne. I was tough enough on her already! ;)

Thanks Laika!

Saless

"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America


"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America

Interesting Explanation...

...as to what our Spider-Girl was doing there. My impression from the description here is that she could probably immobilize or even kill Cat if she took Cat by surprise -- but of course she can't, now.

As a loner in a group-based culture and having no reason to stay, she'll be glad to accept Cat's invitation to join them at the island, though she may wonder initially whether all she's done is exchange one gang of mutants for a larger, more effective one. Since Cat is already feeding by going after prey, the newcomer's antisocial eating habits shouldn't cause anyone there undue stress -- unless, of course, someone from the ship gets caught in her web. (Based on the one meal we've seen, her feeding frenzy may be mindless enough to jeopardize a tangled crewmember's life and safety.)

I guess we'll see where things go from here.

Eric

Yes, Hachiro is one of the

Yes, Hachiro is one of the most dangerous mutants to show up so far. Even Cat has to watch out for her! Fortunately she's not like the other members of that gang. She's practically made for the island, isn't she?

Thanks Eric!

Saless

"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America


"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America

Hachiro

WOW!!! Two stories in one day, Saless you are spoiling us! Careful now or we'll expect it all the time!

Hachiro seems to be someone you would not want to get into a fight with, What with all those arms,webs, And not forgetting a lethal bite, Hachiro is a one woman fighting machine ...Just what the island needs now that they are fighting to survive.

Great story Saless. Can't wait to find out what happens next!

Hugs Kirri

Uh, yeah, don't expect that

Uh, yeah, don't expect that too often. ;) They are short stories, so they aren't as hard to knock out as regular chapters are. Especially since I'd actually pretty much finished ArachnePhobic a couple of days ago, but then got Raccoon Rescue stuck in my head and had to write that. Otherwise ArachnePhobic would have been posted sooner.

Hachiro is certainly dangerous, isn't she?

Thanks Kirri!

Saless

"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America


"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America

Beware the Bite

Of the Spider-woman! Like everyone else has said, Wow! Two right together introducing a new character and even more action. I have to agree too that the island is quickly becoming a place no one in their right mind wants to mess with. Great stuff Saless!

hugs!

grover

Not to mention those hidden arms!

Yes, even the military has to think twice about messing with them! Even without Cat around they did lots of damage! (Ok, Cat was there for the ship sinking, but basically was just a distraction.)

Thanks grover!

Saless

"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America


"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America

Saless, Now You Need To

Create a few mutant Klingons, and Vulcans to open up a can of whupass.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Hmm, I guess

I don't have to ask if you're a Star Trek fan, huh? ;)

Saless

"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America


"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America

This one could use some more work, I think.

I mean, I like the concept, and the background is good, but this whole story feels rushed. Even if it's a first person narrative, having most of the story be "I did this", and "I did that", is well, kinda boring.

And that's unfortunate, because there's a lot of potential here. Hachiro's story could be an insight into a different set of attitudes and clture, and he (most definitely he at this point) gives no impression as to time or setting. Who is she telling the story to? How long has it been? Hachiro was a very dutiful son, and maybe less independent, but has her character changed?

I could be reading too much into this, but living in the KittyHawk world, even Shawna has more to say than out poor shocked Kumo (which is a really unfortunate name!).

I did write this fairly

I did write this fairly quickly, so that might have something to do with it. Also, Japanese culture can be very repressive, especially in a small village where things are more traditional. The real Hachiro hasn't really had a chance to come out yet. Being mutated into a female spider hybrid hasn't helped any. I tried my best to write this from a perspective that was as Japanese as I could manage (Not being Japanese myself, obviously).

Hachiro doesn't even know who she is at this point, but she'll develop with time. This short story was just to introduce her. And yes, Kumo is a horrible name. But that's just what Tougyuu called her. She's not likely to keep that as her name.

Saless

"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America


"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America

Nice

LIttle universe you're developing here, Saless. You have things well thought out, and they do stay consistent in the stories.

Poor Kumo, though I'm sure she'll change that ill omened name in time, once she's on the island and has become comfortable with who and what she is now.

I agree, she's deadly. No one in their right mind who even knows a little of what she is capable of would try to take her on. But, who's to say that people she's going to face are in their right minds?

As mentioned, this one seemed a little rushed, but nevertheless, it was another good one.

Thanks Maggie! I told you

Thanks Maggie! I told you you'd be hearing more about the spider mutant, I hope you weren't disappointed. I hadn't actually planned on making any mutants quite this deadly, yet, but when you get those extra arms, enhanced strength, venom, and webbing it's kind of hard to not be!

Saless

"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America


"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America