You Have it All Wrong Two - Part 20

Printer-friendly version
You Have It All Wrong Two
Amy's Story
By SaraUK

Part 20


 

    Amy was watching the clock slowly tick away the time until she could go to the private hospital that Amber was being taken to. Ann was going to call when they had her settled in to her room, then Vic and Carl were going to drive them all to see her.

    "It'll only make it go even slower you know." Chrissy said, as she saw Amy looking at the clock again.

    "I know Chrissy, but I just want to see Amber again, and tell her how sorry I am for what happened to her." Amy said, as she lay next to Chrissy on the bed in Mandy's room.

    "You really need to stop blaming yourself baby sister." Chrissy said, as she poked Amy in the side, making her giggle.

    "Hey! Stop that! How can I be all sad and moody, if you keep poking me, and making me giggle?" Amy said, as she sat up.

    "That's the point Amy." Chrissy said with a grin, as she also sat up. "Will you go and see if Vic will help me get back down stairs again please?" Chrissy asked Amy.

    "I'll remember you poking me like that the next time you're feeling all sad and moody." Amy said with a grin, as she got up off the bed.

    Amy had come up to keep Chrissy company after they had lunch, as she was feeling a little sleepy due to the painkillers she was taking, and she wanted to be more awake so she could go with the others when they went to see Amber later.

    Chrissy watched Amy as she ran out the room to go and find Vic. She was soon coming back, but she didn't have Vic with her, she had Brad instead.

    "Hi Chrissy. I hope you don't mind, but I offered to come and get you." Brad said with a smile. "How you feeling now?" He asked, as he lifted her up off the bed.

    "Hi Brad. I'm doing okay, just a little bored with not being able to get around on my own though." Chrissy said with a bored look on her face. "I'm really glad to be getting out the house today though." Chrissy added with a grin.

    "I'd be more than happy to come and take you out to places while you're like this Chrissy, just give me a call." Brad said with a smile, as he carried her down stairs, and put her in the wheelchair that Becky had wheeled out into the hallway.

    "Hi baby." Chrissy said, as she hugged Becky and kissed her. "Brad just offered to come and take us out places if we want too." Chrissy added with a grin.

    "You'd really do that for us Brad?" Becky asked.

    "Sure, I don't do much through the day, and I don't want to see Chrissy stuck in the house all day if I can help." Brad said.

    "Thanks Brad." Becky said, as she gave him a hug.

    "I'm sure you'll make good use of the minibus then Brad." Carl said, as he led the way out to show everyone the special minibus he'd brought to run Chrissy and Amber around in once she got out the hospital.

    They all smiled when they saw the minibus, and even Chrissy was grinning when Vic opened the back and let a wheelchair lift comedown. The whole back of the minibus was set up for two wheelchairs to be placed side by side and locked in place.

    "You got this just so Amber and I can still get out the house, Carl?" Chrissy asked, as she was being lifted into the back of the minibus.

    "Yes I did Chrissy, I saw how you and Amber have your legs stuck out like that, and knew you'd never get in a car, so I thought this would be the best idea." Carl said with a grin, as he let Mandy wrap her arms around his neck, and then pull him down for a kiss.

    "Thank you lover, you're the sweetest man I know, and the sexiest woman I'll ever want." Mandy purred just before kissing him again.

    Carl was stood grinning, as he broke the kiss with Mandy, not really knowing what to say after a kiss like that. He soon broke out of his daze when his mobile rang. Looking at the screen he saw it was Ann, so he hit the answer button.

    "Hi Ann, did you make it down here okay?" Carl asked.

    "Hi Carl. Yes she's all settled in and looking forward to seeing you all." Ann said sounding happy to be seeing them all as well.

    "We're just getting Chrissy in the minibus now, so we should be there in about half an hour." Carl said, as he watched Brad and Vic locking Chrissy's wheelchair into the back of the minibus.

    "Okay, see you soon. Bye." Ann said.

    "Okay, bye for now." Carl said before ending the call.

    Everyone else got in the minibus, and they were soon pulling out the driveway, and heading off to see Amber and Ann.

    Amy was getting more and more worked up the closer they got to the hospital, but she calmed a little when she felt someone take hold of her hand. She turned to see Chrissy smiling at her with a knowing look in her eyes. If anyone knew how Amy was feeling at that very moment, it was Chrissy. Amy smiled back, and then went back to looking out the window, but kept hold of Chrissy's hand.

    Chrissy had told Becky about Amy being worried about seeing Amber, and the mess her farther had left her in, so Becky was happy to let Amy sit at the back with her on the ride over to the hospital.

    Vic was driving the minibus, and he was soon pulling into the parking area of the private hospital. Once he'd parked, and they'd all got out, they made their way in.

    Amy remembered the place from when she'd been brought here, or more he, as she was still Andy back then. Amy thought about how her life had changed for the better since then, but also how the past was still following her around, and hurting her friends.

    Carl asked a nurse which room he needed, and she gave him directions, and the others followed him, as he led the way with one arm wrapped around Mandy's waist.

    Amy was bringing up the rear, as she was pushing Chrissy, so Becky could hold her hand as they walked along. Carl found the room and then entered it talking to who ever was inside. Amy got to the doorway and looked in to see Amber, or the person that sounded like Amber.

    The girl that was talking really did sound like Amber, but she was all bruised and swollen down one side of her face, and her left Arm and hand were in a cast, as well as her leg being in a full cast just like Chrissy's was.

    Amy suddenly felt really sick, and shocked that Amber had been hurt and it was all her fault.

    "How can I face Amber knowing it was my fault she is in here looking like that?" Amy thought to herself.

    Becky had stepped back to let Chrissy enter the room before her, so she never noticed Amy step out the way to let her push Chrissy into the room. This also meant that none of them saw Amy run off down the hallway either.

    Amber was really glad to see everyone again. She just wished it was under better circumstances. She smiled as she watched them all enter the room, and she was looking at Carl and Mandy, so she never saw Amy looking in through the open door as Becky pushed Chrissy into the room.

    They all saw Amber's face change to one of sadness when she looked at the door, and then back at them.

    "Did Amy not come with you?" Amber asked sounding upset all of a sudden.

    "Yes, she's right here." Becky said, as she turned to point at Amy, but found empty space. "Well she was just here." Becky said, as she stepped back out the room and looked up and down the hallway, but couldn't see her any place.

    "Okay people, let's go and find her before she does something silly." Carl said, as he led them all out the room after Becky wheeled Chrissy over to the side of the bed Amber was lying in.

    "Hi Amber. Fancy meeting you here." Chrissy said with a smile, as she tried to make Amber feel a little better. "Don't worry Amber, I think it was just a little too much for her to see you looking like that." Chrissy said, as she reached over and squeezed Amber's right hand with her left one.

    "Hi Chrissy. How're you doing?" Amber asked, as she looked at Chrissy with her leg and arm in a cast a little like her. "We make quite a pair don't we." Amber giggled.

    Chrissy kept up a steady stream of chat, to try and keep Amber's mind of Amy running away.

    Carl and the others all split up and ran off to find Amy. Ann ran out to the parking area, and saw Amy stood near a minibus, which she took to be the one Carl was talking about on the phone.

    "Amy, Amy! You've got us all running around trying to find you." Ann said, as she ran over to where Amy was stood crying, as she leaned against the minibus. "What's wrong baby sister?" Ann asked with worry in her voice, as she wrapped her arms around Amy.

    "I can't do it sis, I can't face Amber knowing that it's my fault she's like that." Amy said, as she sobbed on Ann's shoulder.

    "Amber doesn't blame you Amy. She really wants to see you, she's only being hurt now because you ran away when you saw her." Ann said, as she hugged her baby sister.

    "How can she not hate me sis after what dad did to her trying to find me?" Amy said looking really confused.

    "Why don't you save all the questions for Amber, and let her tell you how she feels?" Ann asked, as she started to lead Amy back over to the hospital.

    Amy started to fight with Ann as they got to the entrance, but it was soon taken out of her when she was lifted off the ground. Amy found herself being carried, in Brad's arms, back up to the room where Amber was.

    "Stop it Brad, and put me down now!" Amy shouted.

    Brad kept walking, as he looked down at Amy and just said, "No."

    Amy went to speak again, but stopped when she saw the look he gave her, so she just wrapped her arm around his shoulder, and let him lead her back to the room with a smiling Ann walking alongside.

    Carl and the others must have seen Brad carrying Amy because they were all soon following behind.

    Amber's sad look changed to a full-blown grin when she saw Brad enter the room carrying Amy in his arms.

    "It's really amazing what you can pick up in these places." Brad said with a grin, as he put Amy down next to the bed.

    "Hi Amy. I'm really glad you're still with us." Amber said with tears in her eyes, or eye, as she still couldn't open her other one. "I'm sorry you and Chrissy got hurt because of me." Amber said, as she finally broke down and started sobbing.

    "Don't cry Amber, please don't cry." Amy said. "I'm to blame for all this. I never should have contacted Ann. I should have died saving Chrissy that day, then none of this would have happened." Amy said though a sob of her own tears.

    Amy soon stopped crying and put her hand to her face when she felt a burning pain, as Amber slapped her across it.

    "Don't you ever speak like that again young lady!" Amber shouted, as she looked Amy right in the eye.

    "I'm sorry big sister Amber." Amy said, as she held her own cheek to try and stop it burning so much.

    "I'm sorry Amy, but I don't want to be your big sister any more." Amber said, as she fought with some pain from her ribs after slapping Amy across the face.

    "Sorry Amber, I think I can understand that." Amy said feeling really crappy with what Amber had just said.

    "I really don't think you do Amy, I really don't think you do." Amber said.

    "Can we still be friends though Amber?" Amy asked, as she fought back the tears again, scared of what Amber was going to say next.

    "I'm sorry Amy, but we can't be friends either." Amber said with a sad look.

    Amy wanted to run away again when Amber said that, but Brad was still stood right behind her. Amy watched as Amber reached up with her hand and pulled Amy's head down to look her in the eye.

    "I should have done this months ago." Amber said, as she pulled Amy's lips to hers. She kissed her with all her heart.

    Once they broke the kiss, Amy had her eyes shut still, but was licking her lips, as she touched them with her finger. She couldn't believe that Amber had just kissed her on the lips, and she was awake when she did it.

    "I love you Amy, and I want you to be my wife. Will you marry me?" Amber asked.

    Amy's eyes shot open when she heard Amber say that, and she looked really shocked, then confused, just before she fainted.

    "Do you think that was a yes, or a no?" Amber asked with a giggle.

    Brad was there to grab Amy before she fell on Amber, then he held her until Ann and Becky could help get her on the bed next to Amber.

    Amber let them lay her on her good arm, so she could look at her as she slept. Amber was happy to watch her little angel sleep for a little bit.

    Amy thought it was a weird, but very nice dream she was having, as she opened her eyes to find Amber looking at her. Amy suddenly realised that she wasn't dreaming.

    "Did you just say you loved me Amber?" Amy asked sounding really scared that she had been dreaming, and Amber was about to crush all her dreams.

    "Yes I did Amy, and I also asked you to marry me, but you passed out before I got an answer." Amber said with a pout.

    "You're not just playing with me are you, as some sort of payback for what happened to you?" Amy asked with worry showing on her face.

    "I'm not playing with you at all Amy. I just want to treat you like Becky treats Chrissy, or Sara treats Cathy." Amber said with a smile. "I love you with all my heart Amy, and I have since I first saw you out shopping with Ann that first time." Amber said, as a tear ran down her cheek.

    "Yes I will Amber. Please make me your wife." Amy said with a grin, as she placed her lips on Amber's, as they kissed to seal the deal.

    They soon stopped kissing when they heard everyone cheering and clapping. Amber and Amy looked around the room grinning at everyone.

    "Why do I get the feeling everyone knew about this apart from me." Amy said, when she saw them all grinning.

    "They all worked it out, or I told them I loved you, but made them promise to keep it quiet." Amber said with a sad look. "I'm sorry for that Amy." Amber added.

    "Why couldn't you just tell me Amber? I thought you were looking for a man like Brad, with how you kept talking." Amy said, sounding a little hurt.

    "I thought I was doing it to save you the pain of watching me leave to return to college, but now I know it was to protect myself." Amber said, as she tried to look away from Amy. "I was scared that I wouldn't be able to leave if I told you how I felt about you." Amber added, as she started to cry.

    "What about when you're better, and you head back to college, will you be able to cope being away from me?" Amy asked, as she wiped away the tears from Amber's cheek.

    Amber suddenly turned back to look Amy in the eyes. "Has Carl not told you yet then Amy?" Amber asked.

    "Told me what?" Amy asked looking confused, as she looked at Amber, and then Carl for the answer.

    "Carl went and spoke with my tutors at college, and they said I've done enough work to pass my course." Amber said with a grin. "I don't have to go back to college now." Amber said with an even bigger grin.

    "What, you mean that you're going to be stopping here after you're better?" Amy asked with a big smile on her face.

    "Yep, you're stuck with me baby." Amber said, as she pulled Amy's head closer for another long kiss.

    "I thought I was being silly to even dream about having you all to myself. I always thought you were just too beautiful to ever want to be with someone like me Amber." Amy said, as she looked deep into her eyes or eye as it was, but Amy only saw the beautiful woman she loved with all her heart.

    Amy slid off the bed when a nurse came into the room, but the nurse just smiled at Amy before checking a couple of things then leaving again. Amy spent the rest of the time visiting stealing the odd kiss now and then.

    Chrissy and Becky had to laugh when it was time to leave, because Amy and Amber were just like they were in the mornings when Chrissy was leaving for work. Ann had to drag Amy out the room, with Amy shouting how much she loved Amber. Amber was shouting back how she loved Amy more.

    Ann saw the funny side though, and was really happy to finally have the two of them together. Ann had never seen Amy so alive, and happy.

    They called and grabbed some Chinese takeout on the way back to Mandy and Chrissy's place, so they wouldn't have to start cooking once they got home. Brad and Vic helped get Chrissy out the minibus and then locked it up before entering the house with Amy pushing Chrissy in her wheelchair. Becky had gone ahead with Ann, Mandy and Carl, so they could start dishing up the food.

    "I'm going to leave the minibus here, so you can all use it to take Chrissy out anytime you want." Carl said with a smile, as they all sat eating the food.

    "Thanks Carl, for the transport." Chrissy said, as she sat letting Becky and Amy feed her off their plates.

    Amy said she needed the practice for when Amber got home from the hospital. Chrissy didn't mind being fed by both of them, so she just sat grinning, as the two of them kept forking in the food.

    Brad had his car parked out on the road, so he gave Carl and Vic a lift back to the hotel, but not before he took Chrissy up to bed.

    "Thanks Brad for doing this for me." Chrissy said, as she gave him a peck on the cheek.

    "I'm glad I can help out Chrissy." Brad smiled. "I'll see you just after dinner time tomorrow then princess." Brad said with a grin.

    "Am I ever going to live that down?" Chrissy asked with a sigh.

    "What's wrong with being called princess?" Ann asked, as she stood next to Brad in Mandy's bedroom.

    "They mean princess, as in Xena, warrior princess." Chrissy said with a goofy look on her face. "I stab some asshole in the arm with a pen, and all of a suddenly I end up with that nickname." Chrissy added, as she threw her hands up in the air, and fell back on the bed.

    "Oh, I see." Ann giggled. "It does suit you though Chrissy, and you did save my baby sisters life." Ann added, as she leaned down and hugged Chrissy to thank her for what she did. "Thanks for doing that Chrissy. I said you'd know when to step in and save her." Ann added with a smile.

    "I'd do it all again in a heartbeat Ann." Chrissy said with a smile, just before she had an idea. "Hey! If you're going to call me Xena, wouldn't that make you Hercules?" Chrissy asked with a grin, as she looked at Brad.

    "Gosh, is that the time? I better see about getting off. I'll see you tomorrow Chrissy!" Brad shouted as he ran out the room.

    Chrissy and Ann giggled, as they watched Brad run away. Ann was soon going after him to get some sugar before he left with Carl and Vic. Amy and Becky entered the bedroom just before Ann left, so she didn't feel too bad for leaving Chrissy lying on the bed giggling.

    "What's got you giggling baby, and what had Brad running away with a worried look?" Becky asked, as she dropped on the bed next to Chrissy.

    Amy dropped down on the other side, then she wrapped an arm around Chrissy as she cuddled up to her. Becky did the same from the other side, while Chrissy just lay there grinning.

    "Brad was telling Ann about my Xena nickname, and I had a thought that if I was Xena, then that would make him Hercules. That's when he ran out the room saying he was late for something." Chrissy said with another fit of giggle, this time with Becky and Amy joining in with her.

    Mandy and Ann were soon walking back into the bedroom after seeing the boys off. Ann helped Amy to get up off the bed, and then said their good nights before leaving to head down to their own room.

    Becky and Mandy helped Chrissy get ready for bed, and then sorted out getting ready themselves before making Chrissy the main filling in a sandwich between them.

    Amy felt a little lost with only Ann to cuddle her, but she was still glad to have her sister back, and she was even happier to have Amber to call her own.

    Ann couldn't help but smile when she saw the grin on Amy's face as she got into bed next to her.

    "What you grinning at baby sister?" Ann asked, as she lay her head on the pillow next to her, looked into her little sister's eyes.

    "I've got Amber sis. She really does love me." Amy said with an even bigger grin, just before letting out a squeal and hugging her sister.

    "I'm happy for you sis." Ann said, as she hugged Amy back. "Now let me turn off the light, so we can get some sleep." Ann said with a little giggle before she reached out of the bed and turned off the light.

    Ann was really happy to be sleeping in her own bed again, and having Amy to cuddle up with.

    Amy had pleasant dreams that night of her and Amber walking down the isle, both wearing beautiful white wedding dresses. She also dreamt that her dad showed up to spoil the wedding, but Chrissy stopped him dressed as Xena, and Brad looking like Hercules dragged him away. Amy woke up giggling the next morning, which woke Ann from her sleep.

    "What you giggling at baby sister." Ann asked, as she tried to stretch out.

    "Sorry sis if I woke you, but I was just having a weird dream." Amy said, as she kissed her sister on the cheek, as she gave her a good morning hug.

    "Nice weird, or scary weird?" Ann asked.

    "Very nice weird." Amy said with a grin.

    Ann lay there looking at Amy for a couple of seconds waiting to hear the dream, but had to speak when Amy didn't say anything.

    "So! Come on spill it, tell me all about it then baby sister." Ann said sounding all excited.

    Amy spent the next ten minutes telling Ann about her dream, Ann was giggling with Amy by the end of it, as she thought about Chrissy and Brad dressed as Xena and Hercules.

    "That is some dream Amy, but I'm glad you're not having nightmares about everything that's happened." Ann said, as she slid out of bed.

    "So am I sis." Amy said, as she also slid out of bed. "Do you have to get back to work today?" Amy asked, as she watched Ann sorting out one of her work suits.

    "I'm afraid so baby sister." Ann said with a sad look. "I can't keep losing time at work, even if Carl is my boss and doesn't mind.

    "Will you be going to see Amber later?" Amy asked, as she followed her sister into the bathroom.

    "Yes, I'll be going after work to see her. Chrissy and Brad will be going up to see her just after lunch as well." Ann said, as she turned the shower on.

    "That's okay then, I was a little worried that she wouldn't have any visitors until tonight." Amy said feeling a little better about everything now.

    "I think you were a little busy with Amber to hear what we were all chatting about last night." Ann said with a grin.

    "I'm sorry sis, but it's not everyday your dream girl tells you she loves you." Amy said looking really sheepish.

    "Very true baby sister, and I know she'll take good care of you, and you of her." Ann said, as she walked over to where Amy was just taking her pills at the sink. "Do you feel like taking a shower with me this morning?" Ann asked, as she wrapped her arms around Amy from behind.

    "I'd love to sis, but I have to go and help Becky and Mandy get Chrissy down stairs, and then make a start on breakfast." Amy said with a pout.

    "Okay baby sister, I understand." Ann said, as she kissed Amy on the cheek. "I better let you go and help Chrissy then, as you're a girl down, sorting out breakfast." Ann added, as she stepped back and playfully slapped Amy's behind.

    Amy ran out the bathroom giggling, as she went to see if Chrissy was ready to be taken down stairs yet. She knocked on the door and smiled when Mandy opened it and stepped back to let her enter.

    "Morning Amy. How did you sleep last night?" Mandy asked, as she gave her a hug and a peck on the cheek.

    "Morning Mandy, Chrissy, Becky." Amy said, as she entered the room and saw them sat on the bed cuddling and kissing.

    Amy found herself grinning as she thought about how she'd be doing that soon with Amber. She was soon snapped back to reality when she heard them all giggling.

    "What? What's so funny?" Amy asked, as she looked at them all one at a time. She soon went all red in the face when she realised they had worked out what she was grinning at. "Sorry, but it's all new to me." Amy said in a whisper, as she looked down at her feet, or more her breasts, as they were blocking the view of her feet.

    "Don't worry about it Amy, we're not making fun of you. We're just all really happy for you." Mandy said, as she wrapped her arm around Amy and hugged her.

    "I've never seen you look so happy before Amy." Chrissy said with a smile.

    "I keep thinking it's a dream, and I'm going to wake up to find I'm dead or something like that." Amy said, as she realised what she said didn't really make much sense.

    "Well if you are dreaming Amy, then we're all happy to be apart of it with you." Becky said, as she stood up and hugged her.

    "Well Chrissy isn't wearing a Xena outfit, so I guess this isn't a dream." Amy said with a giggle.

    Chrissy and the others all looked at her very oddly when she said that, so she told them about her dream, as they helped Chrissy get down to the bottom of the stairs where they'd left the wheelchair last night. They were all having a good giggle about it, even Chrissy found it really funny.

    Amy and Becky set about cooking breakfast, while Chrissy sat and watched from next to the table with Mandy. They were soon sat eating with Becky feeding Chrissy and herself from the one plate.

    Once breakfast was out the way, and they had all waved Ann off at the front door. Mandy and Amy went up to get ready for work, while Chrissy sat and chatted with Becky as she washed the dishes. Then they both went to see Mandy and Amy off at the front door.

    "Tell Amber I lover her, and I'm missing her every minute." Amy said with pleading in her voice.

    "Tell you what Amy, I have an even better idea." Chrissy said with a grin. "Can you grab my purse for me, baby?" Chrissy asked, as she looked up at Becky who was stood just to her side.

    "Sure princess." Becky said, then pulled a pained look. "Sorry babe, I didn't mean it that way." Becky added.

    "I know baby." Chrissy giggled.

    Becky ran off and was soon returning with Chrissy's purse. What do you want your purse for?" Becky asked, as she handed it over.

    "I just thought of a better way for Amy to show Amber how much she loves her, than me trying to tell her." Chrissy said, as she pulled her mobile out. She pushed a couple of buttons, then she held it up for Amy to talk into. "Why not tell her yourself baby sister." Chrissy said with a grin.

    Amy looked a little lost for what to say at first, but she was soon telling Amber how much she loved her, and that she would be over to see her after work. Amy was grinning as she left the house, thinking what a really great idea it was for Chrissy to use the video option on her mobile to let her record a message for Amber.

    Mandy had trouble keeping up with Amy for the rest of the day, as she floated around the shop keeping busy.

    Becky had wheeled Chrissy into the living room to watch telly, or read a book while she got stuck in to doing the housework and stealing the odd kiss and a cuddle as she went to see if Chrissy needed anything.

    Once Becky had done all the housework she wanted to get done that day, she wheeled Chrissy into the kitchen, so she could sort them out with some lunch before Brad came to take Chrissy to see Amber.

    Becky was just about to open a tin of soup when she heard the doorbell, so she wandered off to see who it was. She opened the door and found Brad stood there smiling at her.

    "Hi Boss, sorry I'm early, but I was ready, so I thought I'd come and keep you company until it's time to take Chrissy to see Amber." Brad said.

    "I don't mind at all Brad. Come in." Becky said, as she stepped aside to let the large man enter the house. "Have you had any lunch yet?" She asked, as she led the way to the kitchen.

    "No, I kind of woke up and got ready to leave right away." Brad said sounding like he'd just done something wrong.

    "Well you're just in time to have some with us then." Becky said in a stern voice.

    Brad knew better than to argue with Becky when she used that tone of voice, so he just said, "Thank you Boss."

    Chrissy could hear Becky talking to someone, but the other person didn't seem to be saying anything so she couldn't work out who it was until they entered the kitchen. Chrissy smiled when she saw Brad walk in just behind Becky.

    "Hi Brad, You're early." Chrissy said looking at the clock on the wall to make sure he was early, and they weren't running late.

    "I was just telling the Boss that I was dressed and ready to leave, so I thought I'd come and sit with a couple of charming ladies instead of waiting at my flat." Brad smiled, as he took a seat at the table. "I've been ordered to have some lunch with you as well." Brad added with a grin.

    "You skipping meals again Brad?" Chrissy asked with her head tilted to one side to show she was a little mad with him.

    "Yes, sorry. I would have grabbed something later though." Brad said in his own defence.

    "You really need to make sure you eat properly Brad, you'll never grow up to be big and strong if you don't." Chrissy said, as she wagged her finger at Brad with a silly grin on her face.

    "I'm not to sure I want to get any bigger." Brad laughed, as he flexed his arm muscles.

    "Good point Brad. We better not feed him after all baby." Chrissy said, as she looked over to Becky, who was just opening a second tin of soup.

    "Hey! Okay, I could maybe cope with being a little bigger." Brad said with a pleading look.

    Chrissy and Becky both started to giggle, and Brad was soon laughing along with them.

    Becky warmed the soup and then made them all a sandwich each to go with it. Brad ate it all and then helped Becky do the dishes before he carried Chrissy upstairs so Becky could get her ready to leave with Brad. Becky had to work that night, so she was not going with her to see Amber. She was going to head back to bed for a couple of hours.

    Brad went back down to the kitchen and waited for Becky to shout him to go and bring Chrissy back down once she was ready. Becky followed them out to the minibus, and then waved to Chrissy as she watched Brad drive away. She went back in the house and locked the front door before heading back to bed for a couple of hours.

    Chrissy was a little puzzled when Brad seemed to be heading in the wrong direction to get to the hospital.

    "Where are we heading Brad? The hospital is in the other direction!" Chrissy shouted from the back of the minibus.

    "We have someone else to pick up on the way." Brad shouted back just before he pulled into Sara's driveway.

    "Is Sara coming then as well?" Chrissy asked with a grin on her face.

    "Yep. Carl spoke to her as I was driving them back to the hotel last night, and she asked if she could tag along with you. Carl thought it would be a great idea." Brad said, as he parked up and then jumped out to go and see if Sara was ready yet.

    Chrissy sat and watched Brad go to the front door, and then wait while Sara locked the front door before almost running to the minibus and jumping in next to Chrissy.

    "Hi Chrissy, and how's my little warrior princess today?" Sara asked, as she hugged her.

    "Hi Sara. I'm doing just fine thank you." Chrissy said, as she gave Sara a stern look over the, warrior princess bit. "Will I ever live that nickname down?" Chrissy asked with a giggle.

    "Not for some time to come Chrissy." Sara giggled.

    "You girls ready to head off then?" Brad asked, as he started the vehicle again.

    "Ready when you are Brad!" They both shouted from the back of the bus.

    Brad pulled back out into the traffic, and was soon heading for the hospital, with Chrissy and Sara chatting away in the back. Brad was glad that Chrissy had Sara along to keep her company, and help out with the toilet trips she may need to make, as the afternoon went on. He was soon pulling into the parking lot at the hospital.

    Sara was pushing Chrissy in the wheelchair and following Brad, as he led the way to the room Amber was in.

    Amber was looking at the telly when she saw Brad enter the room, shortly followed by Chrissy and Sara.

    "Hi Guys!" Amber shouted, "Happy to have someone to chat with at last."

    Sara put her hand to her mouth as she let a tear run down her cheek. "Oh god Amber. What did that bastard do to you?" Sara said with anger in her voice, as she ran over to the bed and hugged her.

    "He did quite a number on me and Chrissy, but Amy lives to fight another day, so I can live with looking like this for a couple of weeks." Amber said with a giggle. "I hear that he looks ten times worse than I do, now that's saying something." Amber added with a grin, as she looked at Brad.

    "I have heard that he came off looking a mess, but I guess if you try to hurt friends of Brad's then you have to expect to be punished for it." Sara said with a grin, as she also looked at Brad.

    Brad looked to be deep in thought for a couple of seconds before speaking. "I think I would have killed him, if Chrissy wasn't screaming that Amy was dead." Brad said, as he sat in a chair looking a little shocked.

    "But you didn't kill him Brad." Chrissy said, as she managed to get her wheelchair over to where he was sat with his head in his hands. "Amy and I would be dead now, if you hadn't done what you did that day." Chrissy added, as she put her little hand on the back of his really large one.

    Brad looked up and found himself looking right at Chrissy's smiling face, that's when he realised that he had done the right thing. Brad didn't know when it happened, but he had fallen in love with Chrissy and the others, not like he loved Ann, but more like a big brother loves his baby sisters.

    "I kind of feel like a big brother when I'm around all of you these days." Brad said with a chuckle.

    "Is that such a bad feeling to have, big brother?" Chrissy said with a grin, as she looked him in the eyes.

    Brad just smiled, as he let a tear run down his cheek when Chrissy called him her big brother.

    "I'm sorry Brad, I didn't mean to upset you." Chrissy said looking worried when she saw the tear run down his cheek, even though he was smiling.

    "Please don't be sorry Chrissy, I really like the idea of you thinking of me as your brother." Brad said with an even bigger smile that Chrissy couldn't miss this time.

    "Do you really mean that Brad? You'll let me think of you as a big brother?" Chrissy asked with a grin back on her face again.

    "Yes, I'd really like for you to think of me as your big brother from now on Chrissy." Brad said with a grin. "I think I've seen you as a baby sister since that time you talked me out of quitting my job at the club, and the way you got me and Ann together at the same time." Brad added with a chuckle, as he leaned forward, and pulled Chrissy into a hug.

    "Hey Brad, you do realise that you just gained a load of little sisters now." Amber said with a grin from where she was lying in her bed.

    "That sound's great to me, baby sister." Brad said with a grin, as he stood up and then pushed Chrissy's wheelchair over to Amber's bed.

    "I was just checking with you big brother." Amber said with a giggle, as she stuck her tong out at him.

    "I'll go and sort us all out with a cold drink. Do you all want one?" Brad asked with a chuckle, as he looked at Amber with her tongue out.

    "Yes please." They all said, as Chrissy and Sara went to get their wallets out to give Brad some money for the drinks.

    "Don't worry about that, what are big brothers for anyway." Brad said with a grin, just before he walked out the room.

    "I think you just made his day Chrissy." Amber said with a smile, just after he left the room.

    "Looks that way Amber." Chrissy smiled back.

    "Well don't you pair look a right site with all those casts on." Sara said with a giggle, as she looked at Amber lying in the bed, and Chrissy sat in a wheelchair.

    "Well I heard that it was the in thing for this season, so I just had to go along with it." Chrissy said in her best bimbo voice.

    Amber and Sara just burst out laughing, and were still laughing when Brad got back with the bottles of pop.

    "What did I miss?" Brad asked looking all hurt that he missed out on a good joke or something.

    Sara told Brad what Chrissy had just said and the way she did it in a really bimbo style voice, which Chrissy was only too happy to repeat. Brad had to sit down he was laughing so hard.

    Chrissy got her mobile out, and handed it to Amber once she found the video that Amy made for her that morning. Amber pressed the play button, and was soon giggling with tears in her eyes, as she watched it.

    "That was amazing Chrissy, thanks for doing that." Amber said with a smile, as she handed the phone back to her.

    "I can send it to your phone if you want me to?" Chrissy asked.

    "That would be great, now I have my phone back." Amber said, as she grabbed it off the bedside cabinet.

    Chrissy played around with her phone for a couple of minutes, then Amber heard the tone on her own phone telling her she had a message.

    "Thanks Chrissy." Amber said, as she started to giggle again at the video Chrissy just sent to her phone.

    The girls spent the afternoon chatting about fashion, and Ann and Amber growing up. Sara told some stories of her childhood as well. They even got Brad to chat about himself growing up, but they couldn't get Chrissy to say anything about hers though. They just put it down to Chrissy not really coming into her own until she met Mandy, so they talked about cooking instead, which Chrissy did love to chat about.

    Ann turned up just before four, she went and hugged Brad before going and giving Amber a quick hug. Then she went back to spend some time with Brad before he had to leave, and get Sara and Chrissy home, so she could spend some time with Becky before she had to leave for the club later.

    Ann was sat chatting with Amber when they saw Amy and Mandy enter the room. Amber started grinning, as she watched Amy run over to the bed and wrap her arms around her, and start to plant some really great kisses on her.

    "Hi Babe, did you miss me?" Amber asked, as she looked at Amy.

    "Tell me I wasn't dreaming last night, and you still love me Amber." Amy said looking a little worried.

    "Yes I still love you, and want you to be my wife." Amber said with a big grin on her face.

    Amy just giggled, and clapped her hands together like an excited little girl waiting to open a gift. Then she hugged Amber again, and kept kissing her.

    Mandy and Ann just looked at each other before Ann spoke. "I think Amy's been spending a little too much time around Chrissy." She said with a giggle.

    "It really does look that way." Mandy agreed. "Hi Amber! Hope you're feeling okay!" Mandy shouted, just before she started giggling with Ann.

    "Hi Mandy. Thanks for bringing Amy to see me." Amber said between kisses.

    "My pleasure Amber." Mandy said, as she walked over to the bed and put a large bag of grapes down on the table next to it.

    "MMM, grapes." Amber said with a grin, as she saw Mandy put them down.

    "Do you want some now baby?" Amy asked, as she reached into the bag and pulled a couple out ready to feed to Amber if she said yes.

    "Yes please beautiful." Amber said with a big smile.

    Amy was soon popping grapes into Amber's open mouth. While Ann and Mandy watched with smiles on their faces.

    "I could really get use to all this you know." Amber said with a grin, just before Amy slipped another one in her mouth.

    Amy was in her element looking after Amber. Ann was sat on a sofa that was in the room chatting to Mandy while Amy sat with Amber feeding her grapes, and kissing her every couple of minutes.

    "I'm glad Amber finally told Amy how she felt about her. I'm just sad it took her getting beaten up, to do it." Mandy said, as she watched Amy looking after Amber.

    "So am I Mandy." Ann said with a smile, as she also watched Amy treating Amber like royalty.

    "Do you mind if I get off Ann? I would like to go and see how Chrissy is doing." Mandy asked.

    "Not at all Mandy, I can bring Amy home with me later." Ann said with a smile, as she hugged Mandy before letting her get up off the sofa.

    "I'm sorry to love you and leave you Amber, but I really want to go and see how Chrissy is doing, and get out of these work clothes." Mandy said, as she gave Amber a hug.

    "Thanks for coming to see me, and for the grapes." Amber said with a grin, as Amy dropped another one in her mouth.

    "Glad you like them Amber." Mandy said with a giggle, as she watched Ann and Amy taking a couple each for them selves.

    "Hey! Sick person's grapes." Amber said with a cheeky grin on her face, as she saw them eating her grapes.

    "Maybe we should go and sit on the sofa and eat them." Ann said with a grin, as she picked up the bag of grapes, and pulled Amy to her feet ready to move over to the sofa.

    "Okay, okay, I'll share." Amber said looking panicked that her grapes were going to vanish on her.

    Mandy just stood giggling at them playing around with each other before giving them all a hug and leaving the room to head home and see how her baby sister was feeling.

    Amy claimed the right to feed Amber when her dinner arrived. Ann didn't mind though, as she'd been doing it for Amber since the accident.

    Amber could see Amy looking at her as she fed her, she looked to be deep in thought.

    "Everything okay Amy?" Amber asked with some worry in her voice.

    "No. Everything is just perfect." Amy said with a smile.

    "You just looked to be miles away just then." Amber said, as she lifted her good hand, and stroked Amy's cheek.

    "I'm sorry, but I'm just finding it hard to believe that you want to spend the rest of your life stuck with me." Amy said. "Are you sure you really want to do that?" Amy added looking worried.

    "Yes I am very sure Amy, so stop worrying about it." Amber said with a grin, as she pulled Amy's head down to hers so she could kiss her. "Now keep feeding me wench." Amber added with a giggle.

    It was soon time for Ann and Amy to leave, but Amy just wanted to spend the rest of her life by Amber's side. She finally knew what Chrissy and Becky felt like when they had to part in the mornings when Chrissy went to work, or at night when Becky was leaving for the club. The only thing that stopped Amy feeling too bad about leaving, was the fact Amber had just been given some painkillers, and she was starting to feel sleepy.

    Ann gave Amber a hug, and kissed her on the cheek, then waited for Amy to hug her, and kiss her on the lips.

    "I love you Amber with all my being. Amy said, as she broke the kiss.

    "As I love you, my sweet Amy." Amber said in return.

    "I'll see you tomorrow my love." Amy said with a loving smile. "I'll send Chrissy with another video greeting for you." Amy added with a grin.

    "I'll look forward to it my love." Amber said with a sleepy looking smile, as the drugs really started to kick in.

    Amber drifted off to sleep with the feel of Amy's lips kissing hers, and she couldn't think of a better way to fall asleep, other than being cuddled up to her that is, but that would come in time.

    Amy saw that Amber was now asleep when she broke the kiss, so she walked over to Ann with a big grin on her face.

    "You doing okay baby sister?" Ann asked, as she wrapped her arm around her waist, and led her out the room.

    "I feel like I could burst sis, I feel so good right now." Amy said in a dreamy voice, as she walked along next to Ann. "Is this how you feel with Brad?" Amy asked.

    "Yep, every time we're together baby sister." Ann said with a grin. "I'm really glad she finally told you how she feels." Ann added, as she squeezed Amy's waist a little tighter.

    "Why did you never say anything when I thought I never stood a chance with her sis?" Amy asked looking a little sad.

    "I did if you think back to that chat. I told you not to give up, and you had very little to lose by giving it a shot." Ann said with a smile.

    "I guess you did sis, but I still thought you might have just said that Amber really liked me, and she was into girls." Amy said, sounding a little annoyed with her.

    "Amber put me on the spot Amy. Yes you're my sister, but Amber is my best friend. So how do I keep you both happy all the time without hurting one of you." Ann said with pleading in her voice for Amy to understand what she was trying to say.

    "I see you're point when you put it that way sis. I'd be the same way if it was me and Chrissy keeping a secret from one of you." Amy said, as she smiled at Ann.

    "Does that mean you and Chrissy have a secret that you're both keeping from us?" Ann asked, as she poked Amy in the tummy, making her giggle.

    "No we don't have any secrets sis, and stop poking me!" Amy shouted, as she tried to stop Ann making her giggle.

    "You do don't you? You and Chrissy have lots of secret's you're both keeping from the rest of us." Ann said with a shocked look on her face, just before she started giggling.

    "Okay, okay! Yes we have a secret!" Amy shouted, as she broke away from Ann.

    "So what is it?" Ann asked looking very excited.

    "Chrissy and I are both pregnant sis, and Brad is the father." Amy said with a straight face, but was soon giggling.

    "You little tease!" Ann shouted, as she went to grab Amy, but she was a little too quick for her, as she ran away towards Ann's car giggling.

    Ann finally caught Amy, and they both held on to each other as they giggled. Ann was glad to be having some fun and laughing after the stress of the past five days.

    "I'm sorry sis, but I just couldn't resist it." Amy said, as she let Ann open the car door for her.

    "As strange as this may sound baby sister, I kind of wish it was true. I'd love to see you and Chrissy with child." Ann said, as she stroked the side of Amy's face.

    "So would I big sister, but something's just can't be fixed." Amy said with a sad look, as she put her hand on her belly.

    Ann didn't know what to say to that really, so she just smiled, and then started the car and headed for home.

    "I'll just have to spoil yours and Brad's kids instead." Amy suddenly said when they were just about to pull out the hospital car park.

    "Who says Brad and I will be having any kids?" Ann asked looking a little shocked at what Amy just said.

    "I saw the way you use to be with your dolls as a kid sis. I bet you already have names picked out for them all." Amy said with a grin. "I bet if I asked Amber, she'd even be able to tell me what they are." Amy added with an even bigger grin.

    "Well how do you know that Brad is the one that I would want to have children with." Ann said, as some very lame attempt to prove her baby sister wrong.

    "Do you really think you're going to find another guy out there as good as Brad? Never mind better." Amy said with a look that said she'd just beat her big sister.

    "Okay you win, but I expect you to really spoil them rotten." Ann said with a grin, as she pointed her finger at her little sister.

    Ann and Amy were both laughing as they drove home. Amy tried to get Ann to spill the names she had picked out for her kids when she had them, but she wasn't going to say a word until the child was born. They were soon pulling into the driveway at home, and they decided to drop the baby talk, as they weren't sure how Chrissy and Becky felt about it.

    Chrissy, Becky and Mandy were all sat at the kitchen table having just finished their dinners, so Becky got up and sorted out some for the pair of them. Becky had made a stew, as it would keep warm in the oven without drying out.

    "This looks and smells really good Becky." Amy said, as she looked at the plate of food Becky just put down on the table in front of her.

    "Thanks Becky, it does look really nice." Ann said, as she looked at hers.

    "Trust me, it tastes really good too." Chrissy said.

    "MMM, it really is good Becky! Thank you for going to so much trouble to keep us all well fed." Amy said with a smile, just before she put another fork full in.

    "I'm glad you like it." Becky said, as she sat down next to Chrissy, so she could make the most of the time with her before she had to go and get ready for work.

    Mandy and Ann sorted out washing the dishes, while Amy took Chrissy into the living room to watch some telly until Vicky arrived, then Vicky took Chrissy up to Mandy's room before leaving for the club with Becky.

    Chrissy sat and watched a movie on her laptop while the others all took their showers, then they all crashed out on Mandy's bed until they all got tired and called it a night.

    Amy helped Mandy get Chrissy to the bathroom, so she could use the toilet and brush her teeth, then they got her back in bed before Amy hugged her good night and headed off to find Ann and get ready for bed herself.

    Ann was woke the next morning when she found herself being kissed very passionately by Amy, as she looked to be dreaming about Amber. Or she hoped it was Amber getting all that attention.

    Amy was relaxing, and making love to Amber on a beach. The kiss was amazing, and the feel of her breast, as she squeezed and pinched the nipple was the best she'd ever felt, but Amy soon woke from her dream when she heard Ann squeal. Amy woke to find her self nose to nose with her sister, as she rubbed her nipple.

    "Bloody hell sis, that really hurt." Ann said, as she lifted her nightshirt to make sure her nipple was still there.

    Amy just looked at her sister with a puzzled look until she suddenly realised what she'd been doing. "Oh, I am so sorry sis." Amy said, but it lost most its impact due to Amy trying not to giggle, as she watched her sister looking at her own breasts, as she tried to rub away the pain.

    "You don't sound very sorry young lady." Ann said, as she suddenly attacked Amy.

    Amy was soon giggling and screaming for Ann to stop, and she really was sorry for hurting her.

    "You really need to work on being a little more gentle when you play with Amber's nipples sis, or you may pull them off." Ann said, as she lay next to Amy trying to get her breath back.

    "What about the kissing sis, was that okay?" Amy asked with a grin.

    "I'll give you ten out of ten for the kissing sis." Ann smiled back.

    "I'm really sorry about hurting your booby sis." Amy said with a pout, just before she leaned over and kissed Ann's sore nipple.

    Amy was feeling playful, so she started to nibble Ann's nipple, as she lightly rolled her other one between her thumb and forefinger. Ann was soon moaning and gripping the covers of the bed, as she had a small orgasm. Then she looked up at Ann with a grin on her face.

    "Apology accepted sis." Ann said grinning back at her looking a little flushed.

    Amy just giggled, and then slid off the bed and ran to the bathroom with Ann close behind on very shaky legs.

    Amy used the toilet and then took her pills before heading off to help Mandy and Becky get Chrissy down stairs for some breakfast. Amy knocked on Mandy's bedroom door, and entered when she heard Chrissy shout her to do so.

    "Morning sis." Chrissy said with a less that happy look on her face.

    "Morning big sister Chrissy, what's wrong?" Amy asked when she saw her best friend looking a little down.

    "I miss my baths and showers with my baby." Chrissy said with a pout, as she sat waiting for Mandy to finish taking her shower, and Becky was across in their room taking a quick shower as well.

    "I'm sorry Chrissy. I wish I could fix it for you." Amy said, as she hugged her best friend.

    "I know you do Amy, but I'll just have to wait until I get the casts off I guess." Chrissy said with a sigh, as she let Amy hug her.

    "It can't be that bad getting a sponge bath from Becky, can it?" Amy asked with a grin, as she broke the hug.

    Amy took the big grin from Chrissy to mean that she kind of liked them too, but she still missed the long soaks in the tub with her lover. They were soon giggling, and Chrissy looked a little sheepish.

    Becky and Mandy were soon back in the room, and they helped Amy get Chrissy down stairs, and into her wheelchair. Then Amy pushed Chrissy while Mandy grabbed the paper, and Becky went to put the kettle on, ready to make a pot of tea for them all.

    Amy started to sort out breakfast while Becky finished making the tea and then taking it to the table for Mandy to pour out once it was ready. Becky then set to work helping Amy cook breakfast. Ann entered the kitchen dressed ready for work just as Becky and Amy were dishing it up.

    "Good timing sis." Amy said, as she brought a couple of plates over to the table. She put one down in front of Mandy, and the other down on the table in front of where Ann was about to sit.

    "I'm ready for this today." Ann said, as she saw the bacon, egg, sausage and mushrooms sat on the plate, just waiting for someone to eat them.

    "Well get stuck in then before it gets cold sis." Amy said in a bossy voice, as she helped Ann to take her seat at the table before going to get her own.

    Becky was using the one plate to feed her and Chrissy, so it looked like she had double the amount on her plate. This is the one part of having the cast on her wrist that didn't bother Chrissy, as she liked being fed by Becky.

    Amy watched Becky feed Chrissy, and was looking forward to being able to feed Amber the same way once she got home. Amy just hoped it would be soon, as she wanted her away from the hospital as soon as possible. Having been there for some weeks herself, Amy knew that you never really got any proper sleep.

    They all gave Ann a hug once breakfast was done, and she left for work saying that she'd see Mandy and Amy at the hospital later. Then Becky set about washing the dishes while Mandy and Amy went up to get ready for work. Chrissy just sat and watched Becky doing the dishes, wishing she could help her in some way.

    Chrissy got her mobile out again just before Amy left with Mandy for work, so she could record a message for Amber. Then Mandy and Amy both gave Chrissy and Becky a hug before they got in the car and were driving off up the road.

    "Mandy, I'm worried about Chrissy. She seems really down about everything at the minute." Amy said sounding a little upset for her friend.

    "I know what you mean Amy, but I'm not sure what we can do to sort it out." Mandy said with a sad looked over at Amy as they were stopped at a set of traffic lights.

    "I keep asking if anything is wrong, but she just says everything is fine. Do you have any idea what it might be sis?" Amy asked with some hope that Mandy knew.

    "I think she's worried that we will learn to cope without her, and not want her back once she's well again." Mandy said looking even sadder.

    "You're joking right?" Amy said looking shocked. I'll be glad when she is back, I never realised just how well she could plan out the day, so we got everything done with time to spare." Amy said sounding worn out before they even made it to work.

    "I know what you mean baby sister, she really has a good head on her shoulders when it comes to business." Mandy said sounding proud of her sister.

    "Chrissy was also telling me that she missed being able to take bubble baths with Becky, but I know we can't do a thing about that one." Amy said with a giggle.

    "I'm afraid that one is well out of our hands until she's out of the casts." Mandy said, as she pulled her car up behind the shop and got out.

    They opened the shop and set about trying to organise their day like Chrissy would normally do, but they were still rushing around trying to get the orders ready for the changing service at the club when they saw Carl enter the shop.

    "Hi lover, sorry, but we're running a little behind." Mandy said with a worried look, as she realised what the time was.

    "Don't panic princess, there's no rush." Carl said with a smile, as he walked too the back of the shop with a basket of food for lunch. "It's not like you to be running behind like that." Carl asked, sounding confused.

    "Amy and I have worked out that Chrissy is the brains of our little group, so we are falling behind with getting the orders together." Mandy said looking worn out, as they got the last of the stuff together, ready for Carl to take back to the hotel with him when he left after lunch.

    "So what's stopping her from coming in to help you run the shop?" Carl asked, as he helped them both to take a seat at the table out back.

    "Mainly just her getting to the toilet upstairs really." Mandy said, as she thought about it.

    "Is that it?" Carl said with a chuckle.

    "I'd call that a pretty big thing, wouldn't you?" Mandy asked with a stern look.

    "Not really, I was going to have a talk with you about having something installed at your home for a couple of months while Chrissy and Amber were in casts like they are." Carl said with a smile, as he pulled a folder out the basket he'd just taken the food out of. Mandy and Amy soon found themselves looking at booklets full of stair lifts.

    "I've spoken with a couple of them, and they say that they will come and remove them again once they're no longer needed." Carl said with a smile.

    "What do you mean by them Carl?" Mandy asked.

    "Well I was just thinking about one at your home, but we could put one in here so Chrissy can come back to work then." Carl said with a grin.

    "What about the cost of doing it all Carl?" Mandy asked looking worried as to how much this little idea will end up costing her.

    "Who cares about the cost of it princess, just as long as Chrissy and Amber can get up and down the stairs without needing all you to help them?" Carl asked. "You're all finding it hard with just Chrissy, pretty soon you're going to have Amber there as well. Carl added with a worried look.

    "You're right lover, I shouldn't be worrying about the cost when it could help us all out in the long run." Mandy smiled.

    "You shouldn't be worrying about money anyway princess. I'll cover the cost of everything." Carl said, as he leaned over and kissed Mandy.

    Mandy thought about arguing with him about paying for it all, but she had learned some time back that you could never win an argument with Carl when it came to money, so she just relaxed, and made the most of the kiss.

    Carl got his mobile out and made a call to Vic. "Hi Vic, it's a go with the stair lift, and we need to get them around to the shop as well. Mandy needs Chrissy back at the shop as soon as we can get it all sorted out." Carl said to Vic at the other end of his phone.

    "What about price Carl?" Vic asked.

    "What ever they want, just pay it. Make sure they get it done ASAP, pay extra if you have too." Carl said.

    "Okay Carl, I'll give them a call now and sort something out. Talk to you later, bye." Vic said.

    "Thanks Vic, see you later. Bye." Carl said before ending the call.

    "Anything else I can help with?" Carl asked with a grin.

    Mandy and Amy both hugged him for all the help he had just given them without even realising it.

    Amy took all the dishes and got them washed and put back in the basket before helping Carl and Mandy to get all the orders out to Carl's car. They stood and waved to Carl, as he drove off up the road.

    It was mid afternoon when Amy said she was going to the shop to get a pack of cookies to have with her cup of tea. So she grabbed her purse and headed off to the shop, while Mandy put the kettle on to make the tea.

    Amy was just walked back to the shop with her cookies when she passed a man using a large roll of something that looked like cling film to wrap some computer cases all together on a large pallet. She suddenly stopped and turned to take a closer look at what he was doing, as an idea formed in her mind.

    "Excuse me sir, but what is that stuff you're using there?" Amy asked with a smile.

    "It's called pallet wrap miss. It's a little like cling film, but a lot stronger, and stickier." The man said with a smile.

    "Do you know where I can buy some from, please?" Amy asked.

    "We buy it in bulk to save money on it miss, I'd be more than happy to let you have a roll." The man said, as he walked back into his shop and soon returned with a full roll of it for her.

    "What do I owe you for it sir?" Amy asked.

    "Keep your money miss." The man said, as he stopped her getting her wallet out her purse.

    "I can't just take it Sir, please let me give you something. You have no idea what this will mean to my friend." Amy said with a grin.

    "I'm not to sure I want to know any more miss." The man said with a funny look towards Amy.

    Amy looked a little puzzled until the light bulbs came on. "Oh god no! It's nothing like that sir." Amy said as she started to wave her hands to try and stop the man thinking what he was. "My friend broke her leg and Arm the other day, and she's not been able to take a bath or shower since, and I thought if I wrapped her casts in this stuff she'll be able to take a bath without getting them wet." Amy said with a smile, as she took the roll off the man.

    "Buy me an ice cream, and we'll call it even then." The man said with a smile.

    "It's a deal then." Amy said with a grin, as she put the roll down, and then walked back to the shop to buy her new friend an ice cream.

    She was soon back with a full box of ice creams for the man, and the other staff in the shop.

    "Thank you miss, but I meant for you to just get me one, not all of us." The man said, as she started to hand them out to the other staff in the computer shop. They all thanked her for the ice cream before she picked up the roll of pallet wrap, and headed back to the shop.

    "Where have you been Amy?" Mandy asked looking worried.

    "Sorry Mandy, but I had an idea on how we can help Chrissy take a bath with Becky." Amy said, as she handed Mandy the packet of cookies before showing her the roll of pallet wrap.

    "What's that for Amy?" Mandy asked looking puzzled.

    "It's called pallet wrap, and it's like cling film, but a lot stronger and a little stickier as well." Amy said with a grin.

    "What do you plan to do with it Amy?" Mandy asked still looking puzzled.

    "I was thinking of wrapping Chrissy's casts in it to keep them dry while she took a bath with Becky." Amy said grinning.

    "That's a really great idea baby sister!" Mandy said, as she realised what Amy was getting at. "It will mean you and Amber can take a bath together as well." Mandy added with an even bigger grin.

    Amy hadn't thought about that until Mandy just said it, but she did have a good point. Amy was really going to be keeping her fingers crossed that it worked now.

    "I really hadn't thought about Amber and I taking a bath together until you just said that Mandy. I really hope it does work now." Amy said with a grin, as she made her way to the back of the shop with the roll of pallet wrap under her arm.

    Once she'd put the pallet wrap down, Amy set about finishing off the drink, and they took it back to the counter to enjoy it with some cookies with Mandy.

    Becky was just making some lunch for her and Chrissy, when the doorbell sounded. Becky looked at the time and knew it would be Brad, as she told him to come and have some lunch with them again before he took Chrissy to see Amber.

    "Hi Brad." Becky said, as she opened the door to find him stood there smiling at her.

    "Hi Boss. Are you sure you don't mind doing me some lunch?" Brad asked looking a little worried about it all.

    "Not at all." Becky said with a smile, as she stepped aside to let Brad enter the house. "I can't let my big brother go hungry, can I?" Becky added with a grin.

    "I see that Chrissy told you about our little chat yesterday then." Brad said feeling much better about having lunch with them now Becky called him her big brother.

    "Yes she did, it made her really happy you know." Becky said with a smile.

    "I'd do anything to make Chrissy happy." Brad said smiling back at her, as they made their way to the kitchen.

    "Not just keep her happy Brad. Safe as well." Becky said, as she thought about him saving her and Amy from death.

    Brad got the idea of what Becky was trying to say without actually saying it, and he just let a grin form as he pushed open the kitchen door to let Becky enter the room before him.

    "Hi big brother!" Chrissy shouted with a big smile on her face, as she saw Becky and Brad enter the kitchen. Becky had already wheeled Chrissy over to the table, ready for her lunch.

    Hi baby sister." Brad said with a smile, as he gave Chrissy a quick hug before taking a seat at the table.

    They were soon sat eating lunch, and chatting about how well Amber was doing. Becky and Brad could both see that Chrissy was just bored with not being able to help out around the kitchen, or even get up the stairs on her own, but she did look forward to getting out the house for a couple of hours to go and see Amber.

    Brad did the same as yesterday, and took Chrissy up to hers and Becky's room so Becky could help her get ready to head out with Brad.

    Becky waved them both off, after kissing and hugging Chrissy. Then Becky locked up and headed back to bed for some much-needed sleep.

    "Will Sara be coming with us again Brad?" Chrissy asked with some hope in her voice.

    "Yes she is. Carl said she had a really great time with you and Amber yesterday, and Carl is glad to see her taking a little time out from all the design work for a change." Brad shouted back to her, as he drove the minibus.

    Brad was soon pulling into the driveway, and Sara was already stood waiting for them, so she jumped in and sat near Chrissy at the back of the minibus. Brad was soon on his way to the hospital with Sara and Chrissy chatting in the back of the minibus.

    Amber was really happy to see them all enter her room, as she was bored with trying to watch daytime television.

    "Hi Guy's!" Amber shouted with a grin.

    "Hi Amber. How you feeling today?" Sara asked, as they entered the room.

    "I'm doing better now, they finally took the cast off my chest this morning." Amber said with a smile. "They also said that I should be able to go home in a couple of days." Amber added with a grin.

    "That's great Amber!" Sara said, as she walked over and hugged Amber while kissing her on the cheek.

    "It really is, as I can't really get any real sleep in here." Amber said, as she looked around the room. "They tell you to rest, then they keep waking you up wanting to run some tests." Amber said with a tired look on her face.

    "I know Amy will be glad to have you back home again Amber." Chrissy said with a smile, as she took   hold of Amber's hand. Chrissy wanted to hug her, but couldn't very easily, so this was the best the pair could do for the time being.

    "Hi Chrissy, how you doing today sis?" Amber asked, as she squeezed Chrissy's hand and smiled at her. "I'm really looking forward to being able to see Amy every morning when I wake as well." Amber added with a grin.

    "I'm doing okay, just a little bored with not being able to get around on my own at the minute." Chrissy said, as she lifted her arm with the cast on, and then looked at her leg with the other cast on it.

    "I know what you mean Chrissy." Amber said, as she looked at her own arm and leg in the casts on her own body. "Just be grateful you can at least get out of here." Amber said with a giggle.

    "You do have a good point there Amber. I'm sorry, I shouldn't really be bitching about it should I?" Chrissy said looking a little foolish about what she just said.

    "Hey, feel free to bitch as much as you want Chrissy, At least I know you know how I feel at the minute." Amber said with a giggle. "Misery loves company." Amber added with another little giggle.

    "Brad will be able to take us places once you get out of here Amber. Carl sorted us out with a minibus that has two places at the back for our wheelchairs." Chrissy said with a smile, trying to make Amber feel a little happier about getting out of the hospital.

    "That would be really nice, I'd love to be able to get out in the sun for a little bit." Amber said, as she thought about being able to feel the sun on her face again.

    "Only a couple more days now Amber, and you will be able to do just that." Chrissy said, as she squeezed Amber's hand again.

    Amber and Sara spent some time chatting about dress designs, and even Chrissy joined in, as she had come to learn a lot about dress designs over the past couple of years.

    Brad was happy to just crash out on the sofa in the room, and catch up on some more sleep before going to work at the club later. He was happy to be woken up when he felt someone kissing him, he opened his eyes to find Ann's smiling face looking at him.

    "Hi babe." Brad said with a grin.

    "Hi lover, sorry to wake you, but I just had to wake my prince with a kiss." Ann purred, just before kissing him again.

    "I can think of no better way to be awoken, than by a beautiful princess." Brad said when they broke the kiss again.

    Amber, Sara and Chrissy all watched on as they greeted each other with smiles on their faces.

    "Do you two want to borrow the bed?" Amber asked with a giggle.

    "Don't tempt me Amber." Ann said with a grin.

    "Two more days Annie, and you can have it." Amber said with an even bigger grin back at her.

    "Really! They are going to let you get out of here in a couple of days?" Ann asked with a smile.

    "Yep, they are finally sick of me here." Amber giggled, as she took a grateful hug from her best friend, as she ran over to the bed.

    "That's really great Amber, I know that Amy will be glad to have you back home with us all." Ann said, as she broke the hug again.

    "So will I Annie. I'm looking forward to waking in the morning to the face of an angel." Amber said as she thought about Amy's smiling face.

    "That's really nice Amber, and I bet it will be nice seeing Amy's face as well." Ann said with a grin.

    Amber knew that Ann was just playing with her, so she just giggled as she playfully slapped her friends arm.

    Ann went back to spend a little more time with Brad before he had to leave, so he could get Sara and Chrissy back home.

    Amber accepted a hug and a kiss on the cheek from Sara before she left, and she squeezed Chrissy's hand, as they smiled at each other. Then they were gone, just leaving Amber and Ann in the room until Amy and Mandy turned up later.

    Mandy had tried to keep up with Amy as they got out the car at the hospital, but gave up in the end, and let her run off to be with Amber. Mandy had to wonder where she could find the energy to run off like she did, after the day they just had at the shop.

    Amy knew where she was going, and wasn't going to waste any time away from her lover, if she could help it.

    Amber jumped a little when she heard a girls scream her name from the doorway. She looked over to find Amy running into the room towards her with a big smile on her face.

    "Hi Amber!" Amy shouted, as she wrapped her arms around her, and kissed her like they hadn't seen each other in a couple of months.

    "Hi baby. Did you miss me?" Amber asked, with a smile when they broke the kiss.

    "I've missed you so much it hurts." Amy said with pleading in her voice.

    "They've said I can leave in a couple of days, so you won't have to miss me quite as much." Amber said with a grin, as she saw the look on Amy's face.

    "Really? They are going to let you come home with me in a couple of days?" Amy asked, as she looked at Amber's face to make sure she wasn't teasing her.

    "Yep, they have finally had enough of my noisy guest's, so they've asked me to clear out." Amber giggled.

    "So if I make even more noise then, will they send you home sooner?" Amy asked with a grin.

    "Maybe, but I want to spend as much time kissing you as I can while you're here, so we'll never know." Amber said, as she pulled Amy back down for another passionate kiss.

    Ann and Amy stopped until just after Amber's dinner was delivered to her room, and Amy had sat and fed her.

    Amber loved the idea of being fed her meals, just like she'd watched Chrissy and Becky do when she was last at Mandy's house. She was sad to see Amy and Ann leaving for the night, but was happy to think that in a couple of days she'd be leaving with them.

    "Don't forget about me baby." Amber said, as Amy kissed her for the final time before Ann started to drag her out the room.

    "That could never happen lover." Amy said, as she was dragged backwards out the room. "I have you right here." Amy added with a smile, as she put her hand to her heart.

    Amber just lay in her bed grinning, as she also blew a kiss to Amy, which Amy pretended to catch, then she put her hand back over her hart again.

    "I love you Amber!" Amy shouted, trying to test whether or not they would send Amber home early if she made more noise.

    "I love you more Amy!" Amber shouted back with a giggle, as she saw Amy vanish out of sight giggling as she went.

    "I really can't believe you two at times." Ann said, as she put her hand over Amy's mouth, to try and shut her up. "They're sick people trying to rest, so keep the noise down a little bit." Ann said in a scolding voice, as she removed her hand from Amy's mouth.

    "Sorry sis, I just got carried away." Amy said with a sad look.

    "Keep shouting like that, and you will be carried away." Ann said, with a giggle, as she pulled Amy in for a hug.

    "I just get really excited when I think about how much I love her sis. I've never felt like this before." Amy added with a sigh, as she rested her head on Ann's shoulder, as they walked out to her car.

    "I quite like to see you acting like this, it's about time you saw the fun side of life for once." Ann said with a smile, as she opened the car door for Amy to get in.

    "Remind me to give Chrissy a big hug to thank her for making it all happen." Amy said with a grin, as Ann got behind the wheel, and headed for home.

    Chrissy was sat watching Mandy and Becky clear the dishes away when Amy and Ann entered the kitchen.

    "Hi Chrissy, Mandy, Becky." Amy said, as she gave them all a hug, but she spent a little more time hugging Chrissy. "I really need to thank you Chrissy." Amy added, as she hugged Chrissy last.

    "You're welcome Amy, but I have no idea what you're thanking me for." Chrissy said, as she let Amy hug her.

    "I want to thank you for all this." Amy said with a grin. As she waved her hand up and down her female looking body. "And this amazing new life I now have." Amy added, as she hugged Chrissy again.

    "Hey! You saved me remember, and Carl and Prue did most of the other stuff baby sister. I just helped out where I could." Chrissy said it in such a way, as to make it sound like she had nothing to do with any of it really.

    "Stop selling yourself short Chrissy, you cared for me all the time I was laid up in hospital, and then took me by the hand, and led me to looking like this." Amy said, as she broke the hug, and stood with her hands on her hips looking right at Chrissy.

    Chrissy looked around to see if any of the others were going to step in and claim some of the credit, but they all just stood smiling with tears in their eyes.

    "She's right sis, you were the one that gave her a reason to live again. That's just the way you are with people." Mandy said, as she came over to give Chrissy and Amy a hug.

    "I don't understand what brought all this on though Amy." Chrissy said looking puzzled.

    "All my dreams are coming true Chrissy, and it's all because of you holding my hand, and being my best friend." Amy said with pride.

    "I'm really happy for you Amy, I really am." Chrissy said, as she wiped away the tears with a tissue Mandy just handed her. "I'm glad I have you as a best friend too baby sister." Chrissy added with a grin.

    The girls all turned to look at Ann when her belly made a noise that was tummy talk for feed me now.

    "I'm sorry, but smelling that food as really made me realise just how hungry I am." Ann said with a pout, as she put her hands on her belly to try and shut it up.

    "I think we better see about getting you both fed then hadn't we?" Becky said, as she looked at Ann's belly again, as it made more noise.

    Ann and Amy just giggled with the others, as Becky sorted out two plates of dinner for them. Chrissy and Mandy sat and chatted with them while they ate, and they all talked about how great it will be to have Amber at home with them again.

    Becky had gone to get ready for work while they chatted. Amy finished her dinner, and then said she needed to have a quick word with Becky about something. She knocked on the door, and then entered when she heard Becky tell her too.

    "Hi Amy, is everything okay?" Becky asked, as she sat at her dressing table doing her makeup.

    "Yes, everything is really good." Amy said with a grin, as she thought about Amber being her girl.

    "That's good then baby sister. So what can I do for you this fine evening then?" Becky asked with a grin.

    "I was speaking to Chrissy this morning, and she said that she was really sad about not being able to take a bubble bath with you while she has the casts on her arm and leg." Amy said looking a little sad.

    "I know, but there's nothing we can do about it baby sister." Becky said looking sad.

    "I might have found a way for her to take a bubble bath with you big sister." Amy said with a smile, as she walked over to the dressing table, and started to do Becky's makeup for her.

    "What might that be then Amy?" Becky asked with hope in her voice, as she let Amy take over doing her makeup.

    Amy told Becky about meeting the guy on her way back from the shop earlier in the day, and how she now had a roll of it in the boot of Mandy's car, so she could try it out on Chrissy in the morning, if she wanted too.

    "That would be really great Amy, if it does work." Becky said, as she let Amy carry on doing her makeup.

    "I can't see why it won't work Becky, and if it does, I can take a bubble bath with Amber when she gets home." Amy said with a grin. "There you go Becky, all done. What do you think?" Amy asked, as she stepped aside and let Becky look in the mirror.

    "Wow Amy, you really have been taking lessons off Chrissy." Becky said with a smile, as she saw the great job Amy had done.

    "Just another reason to thank Chrissy." Amy said with a look of pride on her face for her best friend.

    "Let's keep this thing about the bath to our selves until tomorrow morning, then we can spring it on her." Becky said, as she stood up, and then hugged Amy to thank her for the great makeup job she just did.

    "Okay big sis." Amy said, as she took the hug from Becky.

    They both headed back down stairs to find Mandy, Ann and Chrissy all chatting with Vicky in the hallway.

    "Hi Vicky." Amy said, as she walked over and gave her a hug. "You look as stunning as always." Amy added when she stepped back again.

    "Thanks Amy. I do my best." Vicky said in her best female sounding voice. "Do you want me to carry you upstairs Chrissy?" Vicky asked.

    "If you would please Vicky. It will save Mandy and the others struggling later." Chrissy said with a smile.

    "It wouldn't be a struggle Chrissy, you don't weigh much to start with." Mandy said.

    Vicky smiled, and then picked Chrissy up, and made her way up to Mandy's room followed by Becky and Amy.

    Becky waited for Vicky to place Chrissy on Mandy's bed before giving her a hug to say goodbye, then she left the room with Vicky, so they could head off to the club, but not before telling Mandy about the stair lifts being fitted.

    "I sorted out with the Company that will be fitting the stair lifts, and they will be sending someone here tomorrow, and also to the shop. They need to measure up for them." Vicky said as they stepped outside the house.

    "What's all this about a stair lift?" Becky asked, as she looked at Mandy for the answer.

    "Carl's going to sort out for use of a stair lift fitted here at home, he's also having one fitted at the shop, so Chrissy can come back to work." Mandy said with a smile.

    "Really? That sounds like a great idea Mandy. I know that Chrissy is getting really bored sat around most the day doing nothing." Becky said, as she hugged Mandy, and then Vicky.

    "I've seen that too Becky, and I've also seen how sad she looks when Amy and I leave in the morning. Truth be told, we could really do with her help back at the shop." Mandy said with a smile.

    "You really need her back at the shop?" Becky said looking a little shocked.

    "Yes we really do Becky, I never realised just how organised she can be. Even I've dropped into the routine of doing what she tells me to." Mandy said with a giggle.

    "They will measure up tomorrow, and will fit it the day after. Just in time for Amber getting home that night." Vicky said with a smile.

    Mandy and Ann stood and waved to Becky and Vicky as they drove away in her car. Then they went back into the house and closed the door, locking it at the same time before heading up to get ready for bed, and joining Chrissy in Mandy's room to watch a movie until bed time.

    Ann filled Amy in on the latest about the stair lift as they lay in bed cuddling up together after saying goodnight to Chrissy and Mandy in her room.

    "It'll be great to have Chrissy back at work with Mandy and I, she really knows how to organise the day out." Amy said, as she cuddled closer to her big sister.

    "Mandy said the same thing to Becky just before she left for the club with Vicky. She does have a very logical mind, so she must be able to plan things out in her mind with ease." Ann said.

    "All I know is that she's my best friend, and I miss her at work sis." Amy said, as she felt sleep starting to over take her.

    Ann never said any more, she just closed her eyes, as she cuddled that little bit tighter to her baby sister.

    Amy woke the next morning, and was quick to jump out of bed. She ran to the bathroom to use the toilet, and take her pills before going to Mandy's room to help Becky get Chrissy ready for her bubble bath.

    "Where's the fire sis?" Ann asked, as she nearly got ran over as she went to enter the bathroom as Amy was leaving it.

    "Sorry sis, but I want to help Becky get Chrissy ready for her bubble bath." Amy said, as she stepped back from Ann to let her enter the bathroom.

    "I better let you go and sort it out then, hadn't I?" Ann said with a smile, as she gave Amy a quick hug on entering the bathroom.

    "Thanks sis, I'll see you down stairs later." Amy said, as she ran out the room and down the hallway to Mandy's room.

    Amy knocked on Mandy's bedroom door and then smiled when Becky opened it to let her enter.

    "Morning Amy, how did you sleep last night?" Becky asked with a smile.

    "Morning Becky, morning Chrissy." Amy said, as she entered the room and saw Chrissy sat on the bed trying to get her hand down inside her leg cast to scratch an itch. "I slept really well thanks. What about you two?" Amy asked, as she walked over to the bed and sat down next to Chrissy.

    "Morning Amy." Chrissy said with an odd look on her face. "I've got a funny feeling you two are up to something, and I'm a little worried about it." Chrissy added, as she looked at each of them.

    "What ever gives you that idea princess?" Becky said with a hurt look, but soon started to grin again.

    "The silly grins you're both wearing are the biggest give away." Chrissy said, as she was still trying to get at the itch on her leg.

    "Trust us babe, you will really love this." Becky said, as she sat the other side of Chrissy to what Amy was sat, and she hugged her, as she pulled her lips to hers. "Come on Amy, we need to get her across to our room now." Becky added, as she stood again.

    What about the you-know-what out of Mandy's car?" Amy asked, as she stood up and then helped Becky get Chrissy stood up.

    "I've already been down and got it, and I've filled the bath up with water, and lots of bubbles." Becky said with a grin, as she let Chrissy wrap an arm around her shoulder.

    Amy smiled and did the same with the other one, and they both helped Chrissy to limp across the hallway to hers and Becky's room.

    Chrissy could see a large roll of something that looked like blue plastic lying on the bed as soon as she entered the room, and got even more worried about this plan they had for her.

    "I'm not sure I want to be part of this plan, so if you will take me down stairs, I'll just wait for you to take your bath and join me baby." Chrissy said in a very scared voice.

    "With out you babe, we have no plan to carry out." Becky said, as she led Chrissy over to the bed, and helped her to sit down with Amy's help.

    "What is your plan anyway?" Chrissy asked, as she looked at Becky, and then Amy.

    "We're going to help you take a bubble bath with me." Becky said with a grin.

    "How can you do that without the casts getting wet?" Chrissy asked with a puzzled look on her face.

    "With this stuff that Amy found yesterday." Becky said, as she picked up the roll of blue plastic.

    "What is that stuff anyway?" Chrissy asked, as she reached out and touched it.

    "They call it pallet wrap, and they use it to wrap items together for shipping." Amy said, as she picked it up off the bed. "It's a lot like cling film, but much stronger and a little stickier." Amy added with a grin.

    "Amy thought we could wrap your casts and part of the arm and leg above and below to keep them dry so you can take a bubble bath with me." Becky said sounding all excited about it.

    "Really! I can finally take a bath again?" Chrissy asked in a pleading voice.

    "That's what we're hoping for lover." Becky said with a grin.

    "So what are you waiting for?" Chrissy shouted, as she held out her arm with the cast on for them to start wrapping.

    Amy and Becky both giggled, then they set to work wrapping the pallet wrap around Chrissy's wrist until it was wrapped all the way to just above her elbow, and covered her whole hand and cast. Then they set to work doing her leg the same way, by the time they were finished with her leg, they had covered it from the tips of her toes, all the way up to her groin.

    "How does it feel babe?" Becky asked, as she watched Chrissy trying to move her fingers and toes under the pallet wrap.

    "It feels really funny, and very warm, but I can live with that if I can take a bubble bath with you lover." Chrissy said with a big grin on her face.

    "We better remove your night dress and get you in the bath then." Becky said, as she leaned down and started to remove Chrissy's cloths.

    "Do you want me to leave the room while you do that?" Amy asked, as she turned to look away.

    "What for, we're all girls here." Chrissy said with a giggle.

    "Thanks Chrissy, I guess we are." Amy said also giggling.

    "No guessing about it Amy." Chrissy smiled, as she let Becky pull her nightdress up over her head.

    Amy found herself starring at Chrissy's naked body, as it looked just like any other girls naked body. Amy soon made eye contact with Chrissy again, when she realised that she was looking at.

    "Sorry Chrissy, but you just look so good." Amy said, as she went all red with embarrassment.

    "You'll look like this, for real, soon baby sister." Chrissy said, as she stood and pulled Amy into a hug against her naked body.

    Amy was glad Prue had given her those pills to stop her getting excited, because Amy knew she'd be very excited right now.

    "Hey! Stop teasing the poor girl with your naked body you little tramp." Becky said with a giggle, as she took one of Chrissy's arms while Amy took the other.

    They helped Chrissy get to the bathroom, and then Becky stepped into the bath, once she'd slipped out of her bathrobe, while Amy held on to Chrissy, then they helped her to step into the bath before Becky guided Chrissy down into the water.

    "Wow, this feels so good!" Chrissy shouted, as she let the water wash over her.

    "Does it feel like the casts are getting wet?" Becky asked.

    "Nope, not at all." Chrissy said with a dreamy look in her eyes. "Thanks you guys, I don't know how to repay you both for coming up with all this for me." Chrissy added with a happy tear in her eye.

    "That happy smile of yours is payment enough for me big sister." Amy said, as she leaned over to give Chrissy a hug.

    "I think I can do better than that baby sister." Chrissy said with a giggle, just before she twisted her weight in the tub, pulling Amy into the bath with her and Becky.

    Amy let out a scream, as she fell in the bath still wearing her night cloths. The bath in Chrissy's and Becky's room was really big, and could easily take all three of them, so Amy just sat at the other end of the tub looking like a drown rat.

    "I can't believe you just did that to me Chrissy." Amy said, as she wiped some bubbles out her eyes.

    Chrissy and Becky couldn't speak at first, as they were both laughing so hard, which soon set Amy off too.

    "I'm sorry Amy, but I just couldn't help myself." Chrissy said, once she stopped laughing so hard.

    "Well I guess it will make it a little easier to help Becky get you back out again later." Amy said with a giggle. "Do you mind if I hang around for a bit?" Amy asked.

    "Not at all Amy, it's kind of fun doing this anyway." Becky said with a grin, as she soaped up Chrissy's breasts for her.

    Amy could see how much Chrissy was enjoying the soak in the bath by the way she was leaning against Becky with her eyes shut, as she almost purred like a cat.

    "I think we better see about getting out now baby." Becky said after they'd been soaking in the bath for nearly fifteen minutes. "I don't want to risk the water leaking under that pallet wrap." Becky added with a sad tone to her voice.

    "Okay." Chrissy said with a pout, but she knew that Becky was right. "Will you let me have another one tomorrow morning as well?" Chrissy asked.

    "You can have one every morning until the cast comes off my little princess." Becky said, as she leaned around Chrissy to give her a kiss on the lips.

    "Thanks for coming up with this really great idea Amy." Chrissy said, as she broke the kiss with Becky, and she leaned forward to give Amy a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

    "I'm glad I was able to help you find a way to take a bubble bath Chrissy." Amy said, as she hugged Chrissy back, and she also kissed her on the cheek.

    "Come on then babe, let's get you up out this bathtub." Becky said, as she stood up.

    Amy also stood up, and then between them, they helped Chrissy to stand before they both helped her step out of the bath. Amy grabbed a couple of towels, and they set to work drying Chrissy off before helping her to take a seat on the toiled to wait for them to get dried off. Once they were also dry, they then helped to get Chrissy back into the bedroom, so they could sit her on the bed and remove all the pallet wrap that was covering her casts.

    "Did any water get on the casts?" Becky asked, as she looked them both over with Amy.

    "Not that I can see anywhere." Amy said with a grin.

    "We'll need to get some more of this stuff, if we plan to keep bathing Chrissy, and help you take some bubble baths with Amber." Becky said with a grin.

    "I can't wait to take a bubble bath with Amber now." Amy said with a dreamy look on her face.

    "You only have to wait a couple more days now Amy, and you'll be able to." Chrissy said, as she smiled at the way Amy was acting over her love for Amber. Chrissy knew how she felt because she still felt the same way about Becky.

    "I still find it so hard to believe I got the girl of my dreams." Amy said with a grin.

    "I know what you mean Amy." Chrissy said with a grin, as she looked at Becky, as she sorted out some clothes for them all to wear down to breakfast.

    Becky just smiled, when she saw Chrissy looking at her as she said it. Becky was soon bringing some cloths over to the bed, and then she handed Amy some underwear to put on while she set about helping Chrissy to get dressed.

    Once they were all dressed in underwear and bathrobes, they helped Chrissy get down stairs, then Amy and Becky set about sorting out breakfast for them all.

    Mandy turned up and smiled when she saw that Chrissy had damp hair, she knew that Becky and Amy had managed to get her in the bath.

    "How was the bubble bath then sis?" Mandy asked with a grin, as she sat down at the table.

    "It felt so amazing sis." Chrissy said with a big grin on her face.

    "I'm really glad to hear that. So you didn't get any of your casts wet then?" Mandy asked.

    "Nope, not one bit. Becky said I can have a bubble bath every morning now." Chrissy said. "Amy's looking forward to taking a bath with Amber now as well." Chrissy added with a grin, as she looked over at Amy helping Becky cook breakfast.

    "I might have to invest in a bigger water heater with you and Amber wanting bubble baths all the time." Mandy said with a giggle, as she poured everyone a cup of tea out from the pot Amy just brought to the table.

    "You don't really mind do, you big sister?" Chrissy asked with a pout. "I know you want to see Amber and me keeping clean." Chrissy added with a grin.

    Mandy just giggled, as she picked up the morning paper, and sat reading it while she drank her cup of tea.

    Amy and Becky were just dishing up breakfast when Ann entered the room dressed for work, so they all got stuck in and enjoyed the meal.

    "Do you really all have to work today?" Chrissy asked, as they were all getting ready to head back up stairs to get dressed, or leave the house in Ann's case.

    "I'm sorry, but I have some catching up to do after not being there for the last half of last week." Ann said, as she gave them all a quick hug before leaving for work.

    "I'm sorry to sis, but Amy and I need to pop in for a couple of hours, just to finish up some stuff we didn't get done yesterday." Mandy said, as she was about to head back up stairs again to finish getting ready for work.

    "I'm sorry that I'm not there to help you keep on top of everything sis." Chrissy said looking a little sad about it all.

    "Hey! Don't be sorry baby sister, I know you'd be there with Amy and me if you could be." Mandy said, as she gave Chrissy a hug.

    Chrissy felt a little better after the hug from Mandy, but she still wished she could do more to help out around the house, and at the shop. She sat and watched Becky dry the dishes feeling pretty useless right at that very minute.

    Mandy and Amy were soon heading back down stairs ready for work, but they still found time to have another cup of tea before leaving the house.

    Chrissy grabbed her mobile and got Amy to record another message for her to take to Amber later, when Brad came to pick her up at lunch time. Then Chrissy watched with a sad look, as Mandy and Amy drove off to work on a Wednesday.

    "Don't you think it would have been easier to just tell Chrissy that we are only going in to let someone measure up for a stair lift?" Amy asked, as she turned to face the front of the car after looking at Chrissy's sad face, as they drove out the driveway.

    "Maybe Amy, but I don't want to get her hopes up until we have it fitted. You know what she can be like once she finds out about something." Mandy said with a sad smile.

    "True Mandy, she can get a little excited about things, and if they can't fit one for some reason, it would be really sad to tell her." Amy said, as she realised that Mandy had a really good point.

    They were soon at the shop and had it opened up. They pottered around doing bits and bob's while they waited for the man to turn up and measure for the stair lift.

    Becky had been told the night before that the man would be coming in the afternoon to sort out at the house while Chrissy was visiting with Amber, so she would know nothing about any of it until it was all fitted the next day.

    Brad turned up just in time for lunch, and greeted Becky and Chrissy with a hug on entering the house. They ate lunch and went through the normal routine of getting Chrissy upstairs and dressed before Brad got her in the minibus. Becky hugged and kissed her before waving to them, as they drove off out the driveway and up the road.

    Becky had only just got back in the kitchen when she heard the doorbell, she went back and answered it to find the man there to measure up for the stair lift.

    "That was close." Becky thought to herself, as she watched the man measure up.

    Becky watched him make some notes on a clipboard as he walked up and down the stairs. Then he said he'd be back tomorrow with everything they needed to do the job, as they had it all in stock ready to go. Becky thanked him as she showed him back out.

    "How long will it take you to get it all fitted?" Mandy asked, once they were stood just outside the house.

    "Just over half a day should see it all fitted in and ready for use." The man said with a polite smile. "We will be here for ten tomorrow morning to make a start." The man added.

    "That's great. I'll see you tomorrow then." Becky said with a smile, as she shook the man's hand.

    "Until tomorrow then miss, good day." The man said smiling again, just before walking over to his car that was parked on the large gravel driveway in front of the house.

    "Well we won't be able to keep this from Chrissy until after it's done, but she still won't know about the one at the shop though." Becky thought to herself with a grin, as she went back into the house, and locked the door before heading back to bed for a bit.

    Chrissy looked a little sad when she realised that Brad was heading straight for the hospital, and not going to pick Sara up today.

    "Are we not picking up Sara today Brad?" Chrissy asked from the back of the minibus.

    "I'm afraid not Chrissy. She called me not long before I got to your house, and said she had a dress to get finished for tonight, and she still had a couple of hours work left to do to it." Brad said sounding sad about having to give Chrissy the bad news.

    "I guess I was lucky to have her company the past couple of days really." Chrissy said with a forced smile.

    "She is a very busy woman Chrissy, but she does some really amazing work." Brad said, not really knowing what to say when he saw the sad look Chrissy had in the rear view mirror.

    They were soon parked at the hospital, and Brad had Chrissy's wheelchair lowered out the back of the minibus, and he pushed her up to Amber's room. Chrissy was a little shocked, but happy to see Carl and Vic stood in the room, but the biggest shock was seeing Amber sat in a motorised wheelchair with a big grin on her face.

    "Look Chrissy, I'm mobile again!" Amber shouted, as she used a little joystick to make the wheelchair move towards her.

    Chrissy was glad to see Amber able to get around without help, but she also felt a little jealous of her at the same time because she wished she could get around like that, instead of being pushed everywhere.

    "That's great Amber." Chrissy said with a smile, as she saw the happy look Amber had. "Hi Carl, Hi Vic." Chrissy added with a smile at them both.

    "Hi Chrissy. So what do you think to Amber's new wheels?" Carl asked with a grin.

    "I think they look really good Carl. I wish I had something like that, so I didn't need to be pushed around all the time." Chrissy said, as she looked up and Brad, who had just pushed her up to Amber's room.

    "Well your wish is my command princess." Carl said with a grin, as he pointed towards the open door they just came through.

    Chrissy hadn't realised that Vic had left the room while she was watching Amber play around in her wheelchair. Chrissy turned to see Vic enter the room sat in another wheelchair that looked the same as the one Amber was in, but with the joystick on the other side for Chrissy to use with her good hand.

    "You got one for me too?" Chrissy asked with a grin on her face, as she tried to stand up out the wheelchair she was in, but had to be caught by Brad before she fell to the ground.

    "Slow down Chrissy, before you hurt yourself even more." Carl said with worry in his voice, as he also helped Brad get Chrissy back in the wheelchair again.

    "Sorry. I wasn't thinking straight there for a minute." Chrissy said, as she sat back in her wheelchair again.

    "We'll let you off this time Chrissy." Carl said with a grin. "Just let Vic get out of the new wheelchair, then Brad can lift you over to the new one. Okay?" Carl asked, as he looked Chrissy in the eyes.

    "Okay Carl." Chrissy said looking a little sheepish.

    Vic stepped out of the wheelchair, and then watched as Brad picked Chrissy up out the old wheelchair, and placed her in the new motorised one.

    Vic bent down and pulled up a leg brace for Chrissy to rest her cast on, then he stepped back and let her have a play around with the controls. Chrissy was soon moving around the room with Amber at her side, as they both giggled.

    Carl, Vic and Brad just looked on with smiles on their faces, as they watched them moving around the room.

    Chrissy and Amber both looked at the door that led out of the room, and were soon heading off down the hallway together.

    "This is really great Amber." Chrissy said with a smile over at her fellow joy rider.

    "You have no idea just how nice it is to be able to see something other that those same four walls Chrissy." Amber said with a grin.

    "Do you want to head outside for a bit?" Chrissy asked.

    "Yes please! I really want to feel the sun on my face, and the wind blow around me again." Amber said in a pleading voice.

    "Follow me then Amber." Chrissy said with a giggle, as they carried on down the hallway.

    Carl, Vic and Brad followed behind, but they had a pretty good idea where the two girls were heading.

    "Do you think they like the wheelchairs then?" Carl asked the other two.

    "I think they both love them Carl." Vic said with a smile, as he watched them both vanish into a lift to take them to the ground floor.

    "I know Chrissy was getting sick of being pushed around all the time Carl, so she really loves all this, and I think Amber is glad to be out of that bed as well." Brad said, as they all took the stairs down to ground level.

    The guys got down stairs just in time to see Amber and Chrissy heading out the main entrance into the bright sunshine.

    "Oh god Chrissy, that feels really good." Amber said, as she closed her eyes and looked up to the sky.

    "It feels good to be driving myself for once, instead of relying on others to take me here and there." Chrissy said, as she started moving again. "There is a really nice garden just down here Amber." Chrissy added, as she took off again down a path that led them to the garden area.

    Chrissy and Amber found the sun to be really warm, so they found some shade under a large tree, and they watched Carl, Vic and Brad sit on a bench just across from them.

    They wanted to give the girls some time to chat on their own, so they thought it best to sit on the bench, they knew both girls could head over to them when they had finished chatting.

    "How are you really doing Chrissy?" Amber asked with some worry in her voice.

    "I'm doing better now I have this new wheelchair." Chrissy said with a grin.

    "That's not what I mean Chrissy, and you know it." Amber said in a firm voice. "How are you doing after what Amy's father tried to do to you both?" Amber asked.

    "I still get scared about it all, but it's getting better with each day. What about you?" Chrissy asked.

    "Pretty much the same, I'll be glad to get back to being in a bed with Amy and Ann though." Amber said looking scared. "Really bad dreams at the minute, and no one to help chase them away." Amber added with a shudder.

    "You'll be sleeping with Amy and Ann again tomorrow night Amber." Chrissy said with a smile.

    "Thanks Chrissy, thanks for everything." Amber said with a tear running down her cheek.

    "What do you mean Amber? I haven't done anything." Chrissy said with a puzzled look.

    "You saved Amy's life in more ways than one Chrissy, and I will never be able to thank you enough for all that." Amber said with a smile, as she wiped away the tears.

    "Amy saved my life first, don't forget." Chrissy said.

    "Only after stealing from you and Mandy, but you still gave her a home, and then gave her a whole new life and friends. No, I mean family." Amber said with a grin.

    "I couldn't very well see her, or him as it was back then, out on the street after saving my life. She didn't need to risk her life to save mine in the first place." Chrissy said.

    "Why Chrissy, why did you do it all for her?" Amber asked.

    "I saw how my life should have turned out, when we went to the place Amy called home." Chrissy said with tears in her eyes as she thought back to the first time she walked into that room she called home.

    "I don't understand Chrissy, what do you mean?" Amber asked looking really puzzled now.

    "If I hadn't been met at the bus station the day I arrived by David, and taken in by Mable. I would have been dead years ago." Chrissy said with a shudder. "Then I walked into Mandy's shop, and my whole life changed. I felt I needed to help Amy get the same out of life." Chrissy said with a smile.

    "I'm glad she found you Chrissy. I don't think she could find a better friend anywhere in this world, or the next." Amber said with a smile, as she took hold of Chrissy's good hand in hers.

    "I'm glad I was able to help her Amber, and I am really glad she now has you to love her, just like I have Becky." Chrissy said with a grin.

    The two of them stayed under the tree for a little longer before they headed back over to the boys, as they were both a little thirsty. Brad jumped up and ran off to find them all some cold drinks, while Vic and Carl chatted with them a little longer before they had to leave, so Carl could get to a meeting.

    Amber and Chrissy both gave them a big hug to thank them for the cool wheelchairs before letting them leave. Brad stayed outside with them until it was close to the time Ann was going to be turning up, then they all went out to the car park to wait for her arrival.

    Ann was shocked but happy to see Amber sat in a wheelchair, and she was even more shocked when she saw Amber and Chrissy moving towards her on their own.

    "What do you think to the cool wheelchairs Carl got us Annie?" Amber asked with a grin, as she stopped just in front of her.

    "They are amazing, and it's so great to see you up and about with Chrissy." Ann said with a grin. "You look allot happier as well Chrissy."

    "Thanks Ann, it's great to be able to go where I want on my own again." Chrissy said, as she took off after Amber again.

    Ann walked over to Brad, as he walked toward her, so they met in the middle of the car park.

    "Hi baby." Brad said, as he wrapped his big strong arms around her.

    "Hello lover. I see you've lost one of your jobs then. No more pushing Chrissy around." Ann said, just before letting Brad kiss her.

    "Yep, but that is a job I'm happy to give up after seeing how happy she is now." Brad said after the kiss.

    "They both look really happy now." Ann said, as she looked over to see Amber being chased around by Chrissy in the wheelchairs.

    Ann and Brad followed Amber and Chrissy back to the garden where they all sat around chatting, as they watched some ducks on a large pond at one edge of the garden.

    The man had been running late that was going to measure up at the shop for the stair lift, so Amy and Mandy ended up spending all day there in the end. Amy was really looking forward to spending some time with Amber, but she felt a fear in the pit of her tummy when she walked into Amber's room at the hospital, and found the bed empty.

    "Oh God Mandy, where's Amber gone?" Amy said sounding really scared, as she put her hand to her mouth.

    "Hey, calm down Amy. Let's go and ask a nurse. Amber may just be having some tests done." Mandy said, as she pulled Amy to her for a hug.

    Mandy sat Amy on the sofa in Amber's room, and then went to find out where Amber might be. She soon found a nurse who told her where to find Amber and her other visitors out in the garden around the side of the hospital. Mandy headed back to the room.

    "Come on Amy, I know where she is now, and I'll take you to her." Mandy said, as she pulled Amy to her feet before taking her to see Amber.

    "Is she okay Mandy?" Amy asked sounding really scared.

    "You'll see for yourself in a minute Amy." Mandy said, as she followed the sigh posts for the garden.

    Amy was really worried until they walked around the corned and saw Amber and Chrissy chasing each other in the motorised wheelchairs, giggling at each other. Then they saw Brad and Ann sat on a bench laughing at them.

    Amber was just about to catch up with Chrissy when she heard someone calling her name, so she looked to where the noise was coming from, and saw Amy running towards her waving. Amber made a B-line toward Amy, and stopped just in front of her.

    "Hi babe, look I'm mobile again." Amber said with a grin.

    Amber looked a little shocked when Amy just threw her arms around her neck, and started to cry on her shoulder.

    "Hey Amy, what's wrong?" Amber asked, as she pattered her back.

    "I've just come from your room Amber, and I saw the empty bed and thought the worst." Amy said through sobs of tears.

    "I'm sorry baby, but I was just so happy to be able to get out here, that I never thought about what time you and Mandy would be here." Amber said, as she pulled Amy's head back so she could kiss her. "Will you be okay now lover." Amber asked, as they broke the kiss.

    "I'm not sure lover. Maybe one more kiss should do it." Amy said with a smile, as she leaned in for another kiss from Amber.

    "Does that feel any better now?" Amber asked with a grin, as they broke the kiss for a second time.

    "Yes I feel much better now baby." Amy purred, as she sat down on Amber's knee.

    "What do you think to the cool wheelchairs Carl got us both?" Amber asked, as she took off after Chrissy again, with Amy still sat on her knee.

    "I think they're a great idea for you both, and I'm glad to see Chrissy having so much fun with them.

    It was soon time for Brad to leave, so he could get Chrissy home before rush hour started. He let Chrissy and Mandy make their way over to the minibus, while he went back up to Amber's room to get the other wheelchair so they could use it upstairs back at home.

    Mandy gave Chrissy a hug before waving her and Brad off, then she returned to Amber, Amy and Ann for half an hour. Then she left to go and take a shower before dinner was ready.

    Amy and Ann stopped until Amber had had her dinner again, so Amy could feed her, they were asked to leave so Amber could get some rest.

    "I'll see you tomorrow night at home then lover." Amber said with a grin, as she thought about seeing Amy at home tomorrow night, and not in this hospital room.

    "I can't wait Amber. I won't have to leave you like I am now." Amy said, as she hugged and kissed Amber again.

    "Just one more night Amy, just one more night." Amber said, as she kissed Amy again with even more passion.

    Ann wrapped her arm around Amy's waist and led her down to the car, so they could head home and get some dinner.

    I'll be glad to get her out of this place baby sister." Ann said, as she walked down the hallway looking at the walls.

    "I know what you mean sis. It's a really nice place, but I just want her back home close to me." Amy smiled, as she looked at her sister.

    "I bet you do." Ann said with a grin.

    Amy just looked at the way Ann was grinning, and had to giggle because she knew her big sister was right. They got to the car and then got in, and headed for home.

To Be Continued.

Remember your comments are the Author's only form of payment! So leave one if you like this story!

 

Edited By Hope rechecked by ChrisW
Any typo's you find is the fault of ChrisW and Hope. "So please don't blame Sara."

up
157 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Part 20 is up!

Hope edited this even after putting in long hours at work and a flooded basement!

I reformatted it from RTF to HTML and did a quick read through and posted it, B4 I fell asleep. So it's our fault for any typos. Just pm me and I'll fix it ASAP!

THANK YOU!

HUGGELS
ChrisW

Konichiwa

Thanks for taking time to read my story :)

I'd like to thank Chris and Hope for taking the time to proof my story, and turn it into some sort of readable thing for you all to enjoy.

I'd also like to thank all you the readers that have kept coming back for another fix, as it's been posted, and a specail thanks to all those that have taken the time to leave a comment for me, they really do help me to keep writing. So with a big HUG to you all. THANK YOU!!

SaraUK

At Last!

jengrl's picture

I absolutely loved this chapter! Amy and Amber are finally together At Last! It is really something when almost losing someone you love, puts your priorities in line. It took a near tragedy for Amber to realize that she needed to say what Amy means to her. I am so excited to see another wedding in the works for this wonderful family. I think the classic song by Etta James would be perfect for their first dance as a married couple. It pretty much says it all.

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

lovely sara

i just loved this chapter a lot and i cant wait for more this chapter had me i with tears in my eyes for how happy every one was and how every thing was coming together i cant wait to find out what happens next and maybe even see if you right about another wedding and maybe even meeting the amys mom some time in the future maybe

Worth the wait

I love the story. I enjoy how you are bringing everything together. Looking forward to the next episode.

Thanks.

Hugs,
Trish-Ann

Hugs,
Trish Ann
~There is no reality, only perception~

Delightful

I'm always very happy to see another episode in the life of this delightful 'family' and am especially pleased this time for two reasons;

Firstly, Amber and Amy finally got their girl(s), and secondly -

Those magic words 'To Be Continued' are prominently displayed in bold type at the end.

Thank you so much Sara and team.

Now does Mandy need to consider purchasing a bigger house??? Or at least having the kitchen enlarged??? (Tee Hee)

Susie

Way to go Amy and Amber

Hi Sara,
Another great part of a really wonderful story. It is good to see that Amy and Amber have finally got themselves together. I have greatly enjoyed this story and will continue to re-read it again and again. I look forward to the next part.
Please continue to write this wonderful story.
Luv Rose.

thanks

Sara For the wonderful story. I look forward to it and I con not stop reading it once I start. Thanks

I wish you enough Mickie

MICKIE

Thank you Sara for a

Thank you Sara for a wonderful chapter, I shed many tears reading how Amy and Amber finally got together even though they are still apart with Amber in hospital at the moment.

Looking forward to more of this please write lots more I especially hope to see Amy and Amber get married and Amy finally get her op and then there is Brad and Ann to get married too maybe it could be a double wedding hhhhmmm.

Here's hoping (GRINS) and thanks you Chris for editing this chapter as always I look forward to the next

Many Hugs

Megumi :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p

Maybe A Triple

jengrl's picture

Maybe a triple wedding if Carl pops the question to Mandy. That would be one big party!!!!

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

A lovely chapter, Sara!

A lovely chapter, Sara! It's wonderful to see Amy and Amber together at last!

Saless

"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America


"But it is also tradition that times *must* and always do change, my friend." - Eddie Murphy, Coming To America

great story

Thanks Sara for posting this very nice srory i eagerly awairing the next episode with batted breath i hope that it won't be much longer i am an avid reader espically when it is a good srory and as far as i am concerned the story is excellent very well written but that is only my opinion i find that there is a lot of suspence i try each time to imagine what the next instalment will be but i always get it wrong please don't keeping us waiting in suspencs much longer for the next installment the first thing i do when i start when i start up my pc is check to see if the next instalment is posted please leep up the good work i love your writing and look forward to readind many more of your stories espically if they are of the same calaber as this one once again very well dond

stradapc

Great Story

Just wanted to let you know that I love this story. I've downloaded every chapter for both the original and this story. I have reread all the chapters more than once. Can't wait for the the chapter. Keep up the good work

Thanks

David

I am really hoping there

I am really hoping there will be another chapter soon.

You have to continue with this

After reading all your wonderful chapters you just have to keep writing some more chapters to allow Amy and Ambers story to evolve.
Please keep writing.