Feminizer Disease Takes My Body Over - Chapter 11

Printer-friendly version

I pulled on the tight thin top. Wow was it tight and it really did show my VS lacey bra. Joan said it looked very nice, very feminine. As I looked down, I could see the shape of my cups and the outline of the bra. Looking in the mirror I saw my bra cups and straps beaming out, saying I was all woman. I asked Joan if it was OK. She smiled and said "You look great. Don't worry it, you look very pretty." She said she loved my VS molded cup push up bra. You have a every pretty shape, be proud, Terri!

Feminizer Disease Takes My Body Over
Chapter 11
By Terry Hansay

 
Description: My wife helps me through the Feminzer disease as I become a full woman slowly. I had to learn a whole new life with her help.
 
 
Chapter Eleven
 
Morning came quickly. Joan was tapping me on my shoulder saying, "It'stime to get up, sleepy head." I was still wearing the headset and the "message" was still playing. Wow, was I listening to hypnotic therapy all night?

Joan was all dressed in a pretty lime color form fitting dress. She has a nice figure and this dress really showed it. She pushed me into the shower and had my clothes on the bed when I got out. Yes, I was to wear an identical form fitting dress. It must be the plan here at the Institute where the patient and the teacher (or they call them the girlfriend) wear the same dresses.

She had me pick out my bra and girdle. I picked my favorite, my Playtex Cross My Heart bra. She commented that with all my lacey colorful bras, why would I pick the plain white Playtex bra? I said, "Because it is my favorite and I like wearing the pretty bra."

Wow! Did I say that? I like wearing that pretty bra. Joan looked pleased with my answer and I was thinking maybe that CD message worked on me last night.

She did my makeup with me, giving pointers. She put my hair into pigtails with bows. It looked so cute. She commented on how nice and long my hair was and my hairdresser has done wonders with my beautiful hair. She said, "We don't have to do too much makeup now because this morning's classes will be makeup, hairdo, and fashion."

We were at breakfast with Jenny and Paula and their "girlfriends". It was weird. We all had matching dresses on, like we were in a sorority together. Funny, I guess we are in a sorority this weekend.

For some reason the three girlfriends left the room. Now was my chance to ask Jenny and Paula their reasons for being here. When I asked, Jenny started crying, saying "The courts forced me into being a girl and my mother accepted the transformation. I did not want to go to jail for life." Paula was a different story. His girlfriend at home talked him into crossdressing and got him hypnotized into thinking he wanted to be a crossdresser. Paula said he loves wearing bras and girdles, but does not know why. He is afraid of what is coming next with her in control. He said he was wearing a bra like it was nothing, perfectly normal to wear it all his life. He was nervous, but accepted his fate.

I told them of my disease and my wife's help to cure me of the Feminizer disease. They were both blown away hearing my story. All three of us "bonded" and held hands saying we will get through this.

It seemed the three teachers were listening to us. They came back into the room with big smiles saying, "OK girls, it's time to get started. Let's go down to the beauty salon and learn some pretty new makeover tips for you girls".

As we were walking down the hall, I heard the click of our feminine high heels. I was liking the sweet sound, really getting used to the feminine sound. Just then I saw that Jenny forgot his purse. I started whispering to him, but just then his girlfriend teacher handed the purse to him saying, "Jenny, you better remember to always carry your purse, that is what we girls do."

In the salon we were ushered to the makeup center for our class. We all learned how to take off our makeup and re-apply it with many different styles and colors. I was amazed at the different looks we could get with different colors of makeup. We learned different hair styling tricks. Then a girl showed us the tricks to keep up our pretty nails. There are so many ways to polish your nails.

We took a "coffee break" and the three of us "girl" students were giggling about all the different things we must learn. Jenny really didn't want to join in. I guess he is still not convinced. I guess he needs more hypnotic therapy.

Just then my wife showed up all smiles. She pulled me aside and said she just had her wives class downstairs and it was very informative. I asked her what it was about. She said, "Terri, I picked up tons of ideas to help you beat your disease and to help you learn your femininity".

Cathy asked me about last night and the classes I have taken so far. I was so excited to tell her and was so positive, she knew the hypnotic therapy must be working and will help in developing me into a totally accepting woman.

As I started to tell Cathy about my morning, Joan came over and said I had to get back to class. Joan smiled and said "Now we will learn all about your beautiful foundations and how to keep your body shapely. "Wow, I smiled and said I was looking forward to this class!

Cathy said her goodbyes and said I was in good hands. She said she would see me tomorrow at 5 PM for the closing dinner.

I was back in class and really liked this one. We were taught how to measure ourselves and what the body measurements meant. How to pick blouse and dress sizes, all that feminine stuff, as I thought. How to pick the right size bra, girdle, and the different kinds of bras for the different clothes we women wear. I was becoming so intrigued with all this, Joan could see I was like a little girl soaking it all in and so accepting of my new gender.

Our instructor Melissa said, "Now it's time for you all to measure each other to see if you were paying attention." Jenny looked nervous at the idea and Paula looked terrified. I guess I was used to the idea of other "women" seeing me in my bra and girdle. Heck, I have been measured so many times by now I was thinking this would be fun. Wow! That CD treatment must really be working on my brain!

Melissa told us to remove our dresses and handed each of us a measuring tape. I was first and I measured Jenny. I was shocked to see he, Jenny had false breasts, not really like me. Then I remembered, he does not have my disease, but is being forced to look and act like a girl. I played along and measured right over his padded bra. It was strange, because I was enjoying this. I figured out Jenny wears a 32A bra and Paula was a 34B. Both girls measured me and they both got it right, 36D.

Paula whispered in my ear, "Wow Terri, you are built and they are real!" I smiled and said, "Yes, they are all me! See what this Feminizer disease does?" Jenny said, "What is it like to have real breasts?" Melissa smiled and watched me for my response. I explained to Jenny that I grew from a small A cup like her and slowly developed to a 36D cup. My wife helped me though the development. I was very concerned while I was developing a larger bustline, But now I am used to it, I like my new figure. Wow! Did I say all that? I looked at Melissa and said, "That CD is really changing me."

Paula whispered in my ear saying, "They glued fake breasts on me and they won't come off. I am worried I will not be able to get them off when I go home. They really fill me out, though." I told him his fake breasts look real and I bet they feel real. "You will get used to them, I got used to having breasts." Paula was all shy and said, "Yes, they do feel different, hard to get used to. I look down and see these two mountains on my chest. I feel strange. Men are always looking at me."

I asked Melissa, "Since Paula is wearing a padded bra, is that really his bra size, 34B?" Melissa explained to all of us that it was and the padded cups help girls get the shape they desire. Melissa pulled me aside and asked me to stop referring to Paula and Jenny as men. Call them by their names or use "her", not "his" bra, etc. I apologized and also asked Melissa if Paula really wants to be a girl. Melissa smiled and said "Yes, that is why she is here, silly." I'm not sure that was true, but what could I do?

We had a quick lunch and Joan said our 1 PM class was at the pool. I thought "At the pool, what is there?" She took me back to our room and we tried on several different bathing suits. She held up a very feminine bathing suit and said, "Let's try on this one first. Strip down, Terri." I was so embarrassed, but she calmed me down and said she has seen everything. She had such a way to not even let me think I had a penis. The feminine bathing suits hide my little penis. She taught me how to tuck my little guy in. No one would never know I had one. Wow! was I doing this?

I ended up with a one-piece suit with a little skirt around my waist. My breasts were held up with a pretty bra in the suit, molded cups as Joan said.

We walked down to the pool in little heeled sandals with each of us carrying a pool bag like a purse.

I wasn't sure why we were at the pool since we didn't go in the water. There were several other "girls" there. We waited around and Joan came up to say, "We are done. Let's go and get our dresses back on."

I asked Joan why we did this. She said, "The school wants you to learn about swimsuits, walking in them and presenting yourself as a girl. You all did very well. You all looked darling."

Back in the room we changed back into our dresses. Joan said our next class was right here in our bedroom with her. She said she wanted to talk about modesty and a woman's position in society. We sat and she got real serious.

Before starting she had me learn how to sit like a lady. I guess I was not doing to well.

Joan started to explain that my wife wanted me to learn the "old fashioned" way of women's manners. She said, "Your wife sounds very lovely and wants to make sure you are very feminine so that you can handle yourself in any life situation. That is why your wife will most likely want you to wear older fashions like that all-in-one corset you have. That is a very 50's look and gives you a beautiful shape, which gives you a very feminine look."

I am not sure why, but I was a little excited when Joan pulled a very pretty lacey bra out of a drawer. She called it a "bullet bra", much like that part of my all-in-one corset. Wow, I thought, that bra would really make me shapely and pointed! Joan explained, "These are the kind of cotton bras women wore in the 50's and your wife likes, Terri." Joan asked me to put on the bullet bra. I was like a teenage girl, all giggly and excited as I took off my dress to try on this new bra. Wow, did I fill the cups of this bra and was it was ever pointed!

Joan smiled and said that is really some bra. I asked her if I could wear it now, she said sure it's mine. I was all excited, pulled on my dress, and zipped it up to reveal a very shapely bustline. Joan asked me what I thought of the new look. I told her I really liked it. She seemed surprised I liked it but said "Your wife will be pleased you like this look."

I told Joan I wore my all-in-one corset that gives me that shape to the office and the men just seemed to stare at me. "Well Dear, men love shapely women and you are very shapely and attractive Terri," Joan explained. I explained to Joan that I do not want to deal with men. I am married and not interested in dating. Joan smiled and said, "We have a class tomorrow just for that subject, how to deal with men." She went on to say that to beat my disease, I might have to accept some interaction with men.

I was nervous about what she said, I said, "I will try but not much interaction with men please." Joan giggled and said, "It's not all that bad Terri, but we can help with that".

We spoke about feminine hygiene and how important it is to always have my makeup properly applied, my hair done just so, and to always wear the most feminine, prettiest clothing possible. I must present myself in a ladylike manner all the time.

I asked Joan why I have not needed to shave my face. She explained my disease and how the hormones are working in my body. She also explained that I needed to shave under my arms and legs more often, maybe even daily for a while. I told her my wife already has me on a shaving routine.

Joan smiled and said, "Your wife has done a very good job helping you through this disease. She has made you into a beautiful woman. You should be very proud of her and thank her for handling your bad disease."

Joan said we had to get back downstairs for our last class before dinner. The class was about walking like a lady. She said I have that down pat, my wife taught me well but I am required to attend with the other girls.

Joan said, "Before we go, let's change into something different." Joan brought out a white stretch t-shirt and short pencil skirt. I got a little nervous as I said to her I was nervous about wearing white and my bra showing through. Joan explained that my wife said I have problems with this and she wanted us to help me understand it is not a problem for girls to have their bras show through clothing. Sometimes it looks sexy.

I told Joan I did not want to look sexy, but I knew I had to wear this top now. Joan said it was best to wear a t-shirt bra with this top. I got the sense Joan did not want me to wear my pointed bra with this top.

I knew I had just the bra from Victoria's Secret that my wife and I bought. I put that bra on. Joan said it was just the right bra, shaping my bustline nicely and not showing my nipples. I forgot about not showing my nipples. I learn something new each minute here at the Institute.

I pulled on the tight thin top. Wow was it tight and it really did show my VS lacey bra. Joan said it looked very nice, very feminine. As I looked down, I could see the shape of my cups and the outline of the bra. Looking in the mirror I saw my bra cups and straps beaming out, saying I was all woman. I asked Joan if it was OK. She smiled and said "You look great. Don't worry it, you look very pretty." She said she loved my VS molded cup push up bra. It was perfect for these kinds of t-shirts.

For some reason I told Joan I was comfortable with this "exposure", more so than last week at home. Joan said I was learning and accepting the ways of womanhood.

I slipped on the tight skirt, it seemed like a mini-skirt. I looked at Joan, she knew what I was thinking. She said "Yes, it's a miniskirt, get used to it, you look wonderful." I was concerned my garters would show, but Joan said they were not showing.

I put my high heels on and looked in the mirror. Wow, was I a vision of "woman". Even though my bra was showing through my thin top, I had a mellow feeling about my new look and my miniskirt. I got all giggly and happy with my new look.

Joan gave me my purse and said she had one more thing to tell me. Oh boy, now what? She said, "Tonight after dinner we will attend a dance for one hour here at the Institute." Fear struck my face and she knew it. "Don't worry Terri, I will be there to help you. This is a learning experience, like one of the classes here at the Institute. The men coming in to help do understand all the girl's situations and will be very nice to you. You need to understand how to interact with men."

I started crying. Joan hugged me and said I will do just fine. She went on to say my wife has approved of the dance and supports this class. I thought to myself, "How will I get out of this? I can't dance with a man!"

Just then Abbey came in our room, asking about my tears and asked what was wrong. She too hugged me saying, "All will be OK. This is a natural development in your learning to be a woman. Now let us fix your makeup and get to class."

Both Joan and Abby fixed my makeup. I got my composure back and we walked together to class. Abby said while walking, I looked beautiful. She loved my top. I knew where that was coming from. I was still nervous walking around in public with my bra showing. I felt so exposed. This outfit felt much different from the others. Between the skirt and top being so tight, my walk was a different. I had a real swing to my hips and my breasts stood out there saying I was all woman.

Joan did whisper to me while walking, "Next time you wear this top, you might like to try a pretty lacey camisole to hide your bra." I looked at her, like why didn't I wear it now? Joan said, "You need to experience everything in a woman's world."

My other classmates were already at the posture class. Wow, they too had the identical outfits on and yes, their bras were showing as much as mine. That made me feel little better.

We had a minute before the instructor came and just the three of us were together, able to talk privately. Jenny said he was dying in the thin top showing off his bra. Paula said he liked the top but his bra killing him. Both guys looked at me and said I looked the best and had the best shape from top to bottom. It was strange, but I felt good about that comment. Then Jenny got real serious and asked if we heard about the dance tonight. We did and all of us were nervous about it. Paula said he could not handle it and would get sick so he does not have to go. I told them my wife is making me go, saying it will help my disease treatment. I too was nervous, but I said the "girlfriend" teachers would be with us so nothing bad will happen.

Molly the instructor came in and explained that we will now learn how to walk, sit, and present ourselves as women. Our first exercise was walking with a book on our heads, as Molly reminded us to stand straight and hold our shoulders back all the time. Wow, did this project my bustline! But it did look better and felt comfortable and natural. Wow, that hypnotic therapy is really working!

We went through sitting, holding our skirts under as we sat and making sure they were pulled down after sitting, crossing our legs in a lady like manner and keeping our knees together. I could tell Jenny was getting nervous and had a hard time with all this.

Our miniskirts were a real test of not showing our girdles and Molly knew this. I guess it was all part of the training.

The hour went fast and it was time to get ready for dinner and the dance. We all hugged (that was strange but it felt natural and the right thing to do in my new world) and went back to our rooms with our girlfriends (teachers). Little did we know what was in store for us after dinner.


 
To Be Continued...

up
59 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

It's lonely here - isn't it?

Oddly this wasn't grouped with the rest of the series - I suspect that will change before too long.
Well this was, to me , just more proof of the sinister nature of this so called feminizer disease - still it's fun - not a huge fan of this Fifties look obsession but hey it's your thing and your story so I don't feel like complaining too much.
The nature of Monkey is - Irrepressible!!!

The nature of Monkey is - Irrepressible!!!

I can't believe Terri's wife

I can't believe Terri's wife likes the 50's era undergarments so much. The bullet bra from that age was a real "piece of work" and most likely designed by a man. I can remember comments made about girls when wearing them sticking out like the bumper extensions on a 56 Cadillac. J-Lynn

56 Cadiallac?

What's wrong with a 56 Cadillac?

I'll bet a lot of people I know were conceived in a 56 Cadillac?

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Does Terry's Wife Want

A Barbie Doll? And let HER dress in a bullet bra.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine