Some Enchanted Girlfriend -15- Call Over

Printer-friendly version
connie21.gif   
Some Enchanted Girlfriend

by Donna Lamb

15. Call Over

It’s rather a shock to discover that you’ve had a career as a pornstar that you didn’t know about. The Wendy Splendid movies ran the gamut from bondage with ropes and scarves to bondage with chains and science fictiony devices.
I particularly liked the cover of “To The Moon, Windy!” where I wore one arm and one leg of what looked like a spacesuit, suitably held in clamps, while a fat guy and a skinny guy gloat over me. Yes, “my” name was misspelled in the title. Most of the covers did have a sense of humor and frequently had some travel tie-in with planes, trains, cars, trucks, spaceships, boats, motorbikes and amusement park rides on the cover. No golf carts.

“Wow,” I said. “I’ve got a ouevre.”

Other than restraints, I didn’t seem to wear much in my movies. Corsets, bustiers, high heels and jewelry seemed to be all that were required of the plots. If they had plots. I had a cravat and a set of bunny ears and nothing else I could see on the cover of “Wendy Spendit Goes to Sidneyland!” The name changed more than once.

I noticed something else. The jewel cases, about forty of them, sat in an order on the shelves. The order seemed to be chronological, as my stardom developed from, “Certain Blondage, Introducing Brenda Splendid” on the left end through the name change to Wendy with the second movie, to “Wendy Splendid Stars in Blondes on a Plane” at the right end. My name and my tits on the covers seemed to get bigger from left to right.

Well, no, they’re both the same size. I checked.

“Making porno movies makes your tits get bigger?” I asked no one. It might, I supposed, if your boss insisted you get plastic surgery. I felt of my boobs experimentally but they seemed like big bags of fat, muscle and breast tissue with no hard insides. And I couldn’t find any scarring either.

“Maybe I magicked them bigger,” I half-joked. If I’m a sorceress or a witch, maybe I’m not joking at all.

I debated putting one of the discs in and watching at least part of it but decided not. I thought I had a pretty good idea of what sort of scenes I would see and the thought of seeing myself, my current self, tied up and presumably, well, fucked, did strange things to me already. Better not find out just how much that might turn me on.

“Turn me loose, blubber,” I said aloud, the punchline of some old parody song I once heard. I put the discs back and rubbed my sore tits but stopped that because I liked it too damn much. “If today is any measure of my, uh, tendencies...um, I may be in the right business?”

Holding the last disk, “Blondes on a Plane,” I cocked my head and chirped in a suggestively succulent baby-doll squeak, “I’m sure if you don’t have a ticket we can work something out, Mr. Harden Traveller!” And I winked.

I knew without having to play the disk, that was an actual line from the movie. Shivering as if someone had taxied a jumbo airliner over my grave, I put the disk back and started to turn away from the corner.

Something else caught my eye, though. Pushed into a narrow vertical space beside the oak cabinet supporting the big screen TV was a contraption that looked a lot like a folded-up wheelchair. I wondered if the wheelchair had leg and arm restraints built in, like the one I seemed to remember from a dream I’d had.

I decided I didn’t want to find out since just seeing the device made my already aching legs and back tremble with weakness and fatigue. I knew something about that chair that I didn’t want to remember. I didn’t turn my back on that corner but instead scuttled backward to the middle of the room before turning around.

I gave up trying to puzzle out what the pattern of my new life meant and went looking for my kitten. I found Muffins in the dressing room, struggling with pulling a necklace free from a pile of tangled up jewelry hanging out of one of the drawers near the wall of bondage toys. She tugged it loose just as I came in.

“You need to put this on. Quick,” she said. Odd how she could talk clearly with a mouthful of metal.

I picked up the ropy and surprisingly heavy chain. Nine smaller chains dangled from it, each a different length and ending in a setting for a shiny but rough-edged stone. “What?” I started to ask.

“Just put it on!” snapped the cat, bouncing on her front paws and waving her kitten-stiff little tail behind her like a flag pole.

“Okay, okay,” I said. Long enough to go over my head, I had no trouble putting it on, though some of my hair did get tangled in the links for a moment. The dark stones with their glittery bits lay in a rough semi-circle against my boobs when I had them arranged. “What’s going on?” I asked.

“That fucking light show you gave earlier finally attracted something,” said the cat. It nodded in the general direction of the window wall in the bedroom/living room. “I can rell it out there but it hasn’t found you down here yet. Good thing you didn’t boff the giant on the kitchen counter earlier.”

Rell? Somehow I knew it was a way of recognizing an aura, and that it felt a little like reading a smell. The seventh sense? “Uh?” I said, intelligently.

So the cat explained. “It’s probably an atavistic revenant of an ancient sacrificial fertility cult, native or alien. Either that or the lingering spirit of some burned-out sixties hippie freak. They get pretty hungry for sex after a few decades.”

“Well, I wasn’t inviting either of them to drop in for free samples!” I squeaked. The fucking cat was so matter of fact and the DVDs and wheelchair already had me slightly freaked. I tugged on the chain. “This will help?”

Muffins rolled her eyes. “The chain is forged from a piece of ChimẠtumbago stolen from an Incan treasure by a reprobate priest in sixteenth century Spain. The stones are Australian fire opals dug up a hundred years ago by brujos in Mexico from the ruins of a Toltec city. The necklace was assembled in New York by a death camp survivor named Cohen using only the tools available to a jeweler in pre-Roman Palestine.”

“Sure,” I said.

“It’s big juju against spirits breaking and entering a home with intent to maul.” Muffins sighed. “Just wear it.”

“Okay, okay,” I said. I fingered the stones with one hand while idly dipping the other into a bowl of rings and earrings. Ooo, sparkly things. “What do....” I don’t remember what I started to ask because a noise from the outer room caused me to turn suddenly, spilling the bowl across the countertop.

It sounded like a bird flying against the plate glass window. A bird the size of a condor, maybe.

At almost the same time, something played a melody I sort of recognized. “What’s that? Is the monster ringing the doorbell? I didn’t know we had a doorbell!”

The kitten cocked her head listening. “Sounds like ‘Just a Girl’ by No Doubt. That’s the ringtone on your cellphone.”

I tried to scoop the spilled jewelry back into the bowl I was holding near the edge of the table. “I didn’t know I had a cellphone, either. Where the fuck is it? Do I have to go into the other room to answer it? Is that bird thing gone?”

“Bird thing? Your cell is on your bed where you left it last night,” said the cat. “Before you vanished yourself and blew me to Hollywood with the backlash from that spell you tried to work.”

“I did?” The phone rang again. “Which bed?”

“Your bed,” said the kitten, keeping it simple. “The bed with the curtains around it in the outer room.”

“Oh.” Whatever was outside hit the window again, shaking my nerves with a booming shudder. The phone rang again, too, cheerful, snarky tune. “Go get the phone for me,” I said.

“Hell’s Neverfail Charcoal Lighter Fluid! Do I look like a dog?” hissed my little fuzzy companion. Annoyed she whapped a loose earring with a paw and sent it over the rim of the bowl back to safety.

“Maybe they’ll call back,” I suggested. The phone kept ringing. The beaky monster I imagined kept banging on the window. The necklace and stones resting on my breasts seemed to be getting warm. I put the bowl down.

“It can’t get in,” said Muffins. “Answer the phone.”

I peeped through the door to the bedroom. The windows, like the bed, were covered in curtains and I could see nothing. The kitten hopped down from the dressing table and followed me.

I rushed across the six feet or so to the bed, feeling like a scout advancing under enemy fire. The necklace bounced on my boobs and my boobs bounced on my chest. I grabbed the curtains and pushed them open.

Inside the curtains, the king-size bed was big enough to be another room. Someone had discarded an odd collection of clothing and jewelry across the pink and white coverlet. What looked like a partially mummified body, all brown and gnarly, lay with its head on the pillows, a ringing cellphone in its claw-like hand held against a shrivelled ear.

“I think that’s for me,” I said.

* * *
up
129 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ditzy

I am enjoying this, although I've never been into Bimbos, blond or otherwise. It's beginning to get more interesting. More pieces of the puzzle are falling into place.

Thanks for the fun.

Hugs,
Trish-Ann

Hugs,
Trish Ann
~There is no reality, only perception~

Will the real bimbo please stand up?

I like to play with the concept of the bimbo. It's not just a male fantasy of having a low-stress lover, it's also a female fantasy of not having any responsibilites in a relationship. Of course, that's all it is; alas, there are no real bimbos to stand up for themselves -- they're all lying down! ::grin::

-- Donna Lamb, Flack

Some of my books and stories are sold through Doppler Press to help support BigCloset. -- Donna

-- Donna Lamb, ex-Flack

Some of my books and stories are sold through DopplerPress to help support BigCloset. -- Donna

Not every male's fantasy

Diesel Driver's picture

I am much more turned on by a smart, strong woman rather than a bimbo type. What good is a person you can't talk with before and after???

Better to use Vaseline and Rosy Palm.

Chris

Well well well...

Apparently, Muffins wasn't the only one hit by a backlash. And if it's the obvious thing... The way back is now shut off permanently. And why didn't Tim say anything about the body?

Faraway

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Tim and the Bed, both King-size...

...but I don't think I said they were actually acquainted yet. Tim saw the bed and reported its existence but not its contents. If the mummy was there then. Maybe it crawled in through the air conditioning? ::grin::

-- Donna Lamb, Flack

Some of my books and stories are sold through Doppler Press to help support BigCloset. -- Donna

-- Donna Lamb, ex-Flack

Some of my books and stories are sold through DopplerPress to help support BigCloset. -- Donna

Question Is

That body hers, or that of the guy that she thinks she was? Could she be a witch that gains power through sex and got overloaded?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Something like that

Much more complicated though. I think. ::grin::

-- Donna Lamb, Flack

Some of my books and stories are sold through Doppler Press to help support BigCloset. -- Donna

-- Donna Lamb, ex-Flack

Some of my books and stories are sold through DopplerPress to help support BigCloset. -- Donna

R U Giggling Obscenely As U Write

. . .my tits on the covers seemed to get bigger from left to right.

Well, no, they’re both the same size. I checked.

Have you no shame?

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)

Yes, yes I am

Giggling that is. Shame is irrelevant, a funny line is its own justification. And no one has commented on the last line of this section which is the one that got me cackling out loud. ::grin::

-- Donna Lamb, Flack

Some of my books and stories are sold through Doppler Press to help support BigCloset. -- Donna

-- Donna Lamb, ex-Flack

Some of my books and stories are sold through DopplerPress to help support BigCloset. -- Donna

Answers that question

We know now that Cate is not in Connie's body. That must have been one hell of a spell backlash. Trantic magic does seem to be be the art Cate used. The question now is just what was she trying to do and what went wrong. Not that Tim is complaining any given Connie's submissive nature. That by itself points to him as one of the possible causes. From her awareness of him and sexual willingness perhaps that was part of the spell. Maybe all of Connie's and Tim's maleness got pulled into Tim and all the Femininity into Connie. How about another part that made them attracted to each other? Somehow the spell backlashed and pulled in all of Cate Wood's essence too. Since she had more Feminine magic Connie ended up looking like Cate except for larger breasts. It does seem some bits of Cate is out there trying to communicate in Connie's dreams. I'm probably wrong but hey!

Hugs!

grover

I'm not sure what we know

I know less than I should, since I'm writing this, but I think you guys think you know stuff that maybe you don't know as well as you think you do? Ya think? ::grin::

-- Donna Lamb, Flack

Some of my books and stories are sold through Doppler Press to help support BigCloset. -- Donna

-- Donna Lamb, ex-Flack

Some of my books and stories are sold through DopplerPress to help support BigCloset. -- Donna

I, for one,

Diesel Driver's picture

I have absolutely no idea what is going on or where you are going with this.

Chris

Guessing

joannebarbarella's picture

The body in the bed used to belong to her?? Which means she is stuck as Connie/Kate/Windy Wendy. Oohh! A fate worse than death!! Compelled to be made love to by Tim for ever. Now that sounds like a porn show worth filming. Or is this a stretch of the imagination as well as certain anatomical female parts?
Joanne

Body? What Body? ::grin::

It's actually more complicated than that! Honest, I keep saying that but in plotting this out I keep asking myself, what would be strange but logical, unexpected but seemingly inevitable given the precedents and consequences. My brain gets all sweaty. ::lol::

-- Donna Lamb, Flack

Some of my books and stories are sold through Doppler Press to help support BigCloset. -- Donna

-- Donna Lamb, ex-Flack

Some of my books and stories are sold through DopplerPress to help support BigCloset. -- Donna

Seems like a three or four or moreway baseball trade gone wrong

I see Grover has revisited my idea that male and female essences got extracted from several individuals. Tim got all the male, Connie nearly all the female essences --as in va-va-va-vvoom ! -- and Kate Wood and the kitten got the bulk of the magical backlash.

I am guessing, and it ain't much of one, the mummy is the remnants of Kate. She was working on a spell, somehow she either lowered her protections to do it and was attacked at a critical moment, thus the spell going wonky bigtime. Or something far more mundane happened such as a wrong number phone call bollixed -up the works. Tim was a neighbor and possible porn costar, he got the male essences of several people thus explaining his Arnold Schwarzenegger PLUS body. Our missing male, the minor business worker could have had a wrong number call and that's how he ended up Connie. Kate's body and much of her memory went into creating Connie, A little of the leftover female essences made the familiar a kitten and female and some of the magic backlash transported the kitty and Connie. Poor Kate got fried by the bulk of the backlash but maybe survives as part of Connie. Connie's male body was consumed in bulking up Tim and in Kate's destruction.

Adonna, am I close, am I in the same ballpark, state, planet?

John in Wauwatosa

Do those ever work?

I had to laugh at the idea and yeah, it actually is something like one of those stupid trades, in a metaphorical way. ::grin::

-- Donna Lamb, Flack

Some of my books and stories are sold through Doppler Press to help support BigCloset. -- Donna

-- Donna Lamb, ex-Flack

Some of my books and stories are sold through DopplerPress to help support BigCloset. -- Donna

Eeww!!

Gross! It sounds like you're in need of a good brainwashing...

X-D

-Liz

-Liz

Successor to the LToC
Formerly known as "momonoimoto"

Could be

That's sort of the business I'm in. ::grin::

-- Donna Lamb, Flack

Some of my books and stories are sold through Doppler Press to help support BigCloset. -- Donna

-- Donna Lamb, ex-Flack

Some of my books and stories are sold through DopplerPress to help support BigCloset. -- Donna

For the kitty?

Because Connie is so annoying? ::lol::

-- Donna Lamb, Flack

Some of my books and stories are sold through Doppler Press to help support BigCloset. -- Donna

-- Donna Lamb, ex-Flack

Some of my books and stories are sold through DopplerPress to help support BigCloset. -- Donna

Bates Motel?

kristina l s's picture

Oh, yeah, I can see that. I was thunkin' more Raiders of the Lost Ark after those naughty Nazis pissed off the Ark. And I still wanna know what's with the damn golf cart. Surely it's not so mundane as her back and feet hurting so she rides? Not sure I want to know about that wheel chair though. I suspect the original Connie was not the nicest person. Probably a good thing those curtains were closed too.

Kristina

Raiders of the Rent Control Apartment

Yeah, I kinda had a bit of the Raiders image in my mind. It doesn't connect directly, but visually it's kind of what I was seeing.

-- Donna Lamb, Flack

Some of my books and stories are sold through Doppler Press to help support BigCloset. -- Donna

-- Donna Lamb, ex-Flack

Some of my books and stories are sold through DopplerPress to help support BigCloset. -- Donna

Kentucky fried Victim

Well here's my theory - Kate Wood is actually partially disabled and uses Tantric magic to give her the strength to move around. I am not sure who the body in the bed is - it seems likely it is Kate but that means it isn't. :)

The nature of Monkey is - Irrepressible!!!

The nature of Monkey is - Irrepressible!!!

Kate and Connie

I'm doing a tricky thing with the names, aren't I? Hmm. Well, it seems to be working so I won't explain, yet. ::smile::

-- Donna Lamb, Flack

Some of my books and stories are sold through Doppler Press to help support BigCloset. -- Donna

-- Donna Lamb, ex-Flack

Some of my books and stories are sold through DopplerPress to help support BigCloset. -- Donna

I can rell it out there

Diesel Driver's picture

Hmm. Someone has read "The Witches of Karres". Did you know there is a sequel?

In case anyone hasn't read it... They use the term "rell" as in you can rell a vatch if there's one around. Then, if you are a really strong witch like Captain Pussart, you can use Klatha Hooks to grab it and control it.

Chris