Dinner at Ms. Johnson's

Printer-friendly version
Dinner at Ms. Johnson’s
By Willy Mays Hayes

 
What happens when your neighbor invites you over for dinner and expects you to pretend to be a family member and better yet, as her six year old daughter!


 
 

“Thanks for inviting me over for dinner Ms. Johnson!”

“No problem!” replied Carol Johnson, “It’s the least I could do for you since you mowed my lawn for me!”

“My pleasure!” I responded, after all I had nothing to do anyway that day and at 26 she really wasn’t half bad looking with pert if average sized breasts and natural blond hair that complemented her china blue eyes.

“Sit down Alan, can I get you something to drink, perhaps some iced tea or a soda?” Ms. Johnson asked as I seated my self on her plush leather couch.

“Sure, thanks, can I have a coke please Ms. Johnson?”

“Of course, and please call me Cary, all of my friends call me Cary.” she replied as she brought out two glasses filled with coke.

As I sipped mine, I felt slightly drowsy and I started to fall out of the chair. As I tried to catch myself, I found that I couldn’t move a muscle, I could only cry out as my bum slammed into the hardwood floor. I asked Cary for some help getting back up but she only laughed at me as I sat motionless on the floor.

“Alan, you are going to help me tonight with a little problem of mine, you see my parents are coming to visit and they will expect to see a little girl I told them I adopted. I of course have no desire to have children but I do enjoy the occasional checks they send for “her” “college fund” and appearances do have to be kept.”

“And I fit into this how?” I asked, more curious than alarmed.

“You will become my daughter, I work for a laboratory which has created a compound that enables a person to change the composition of another’s body. I have a computer chip implanted in my head that when it comes in range of a person who has the necessary nanites in their blood, I can mold their body and their mind to my will!”

“Right!” I laughed, “I didn’t know you had such a quirky sense of humour Cary, you’re really quite amusing, now would you please explain to m why I can’t move.”

Cary didn’t respond, she only picked me up and placed my inert body back on the couch before retrieving a duffle bag filled with what looked like little girls clothes.

“Now hold still while I place these panty hose on your legs, it will tickle a little bit.” She began to slide a pair of very small white hose on my hairy legs.

To my surprise, the hose began to slide right on, and it DID tickle.

“Hold still my precious, let mommy put these panties on your cute bum!” Cary cooed as she pulled the frilly, pink panties up my nylon clad legs.

I looked at my legs and realized hat they were much smaller now than they had been, and appeared to be getting even smaller by the second. I found that I was no longer even able to speak as my mouth had been paralyzed now too.

I felt a sifting in my stomach and my waist as Cary pulled the panties up to my crotch. I got hard for a few seconds and then watched my fully erect penis appear to consume itself as it withdrew into my abdomen.

“Look at you Alan, you don’t have that messy little boy toy any more, you’re almost my daughter now!” Cary said in a soft feminine voice that was loaded with sarcasm.

Inside I was trying desperately to do anything to stop this, anything, anything at all, but nothing materialized. Cary lifted my arms and pulled a small white silk slip down over my body, constricting my body until my chest and waist conformed to my shrunken legs size.

“Hold still Alan, we’re almost finished we just need to put on your dress, shoes and do your hair and then we’ll be through, ok sweetie!” Cary cooed in her motherly voice.

I was hating every second of this and making it worse was her calling me sweetie! She grabbed me by my still normal wrists and raised my arms above my head as she began to slide “my” dress on. I felt the long black sleeves begin to constrict my and shrink my arms until they were tiny like the rest of me. I had to admit that the dress did feel good though. Cary began to brush my hair and I felt a pulling and slowly I felt a tickling at the back of my neck as reddish hair began to sprout out of my head. It felt as though my hair was actually growing as she brushed it. I then felt her place a small black band with flowers on it into my hair.

Cary began to massage my hand and as she did so, I felt my hands shrink to childish proportions, and my skin take on a milky, creamy whiteness. Cary placed on my now tiny feet a pair of black mary janes before pronouncing me finished.

I now found that I could move and took the opportunity to attempt to smack Cary but found myself right back on my arse again having failed in my goal.

“You bitch change me back, people will notice I’m missing, change me back now before I kill you!” I ranted in a very childish voice.

“Now that’s no way for a young lady to speak, we’ll have to fix that won’t we sweetie!”

“How you gonna do that?” I asked with more than a little fear in my voice now.

“Simple, watch this, talk now sweetie.”

“Wat ha’ ya’ done ta ma!” I yelled unable to talk like anything but a very young girl.

“We can’t have Alan walking around here in a little girl’s body now can we, of course not, what is your name?”

“Ma name is Mary Anne an’ I is six year old!” I shouted before I could think otherwise.

“Very good Alan or should I call you Mary now!” laughed Cary “And of course you will only call me mommy now right?”

“Who is Alan mommy, is he mommy’s friend?” asked Mary Anne in her most polite big girl voice.

“No Mary, Alan is nobody honey, I was just babbling now lets go get ready for dinner and the grandparents!”

“Yay, gramma an granpa, yay!” shouted a very excite little girl and she skipped hand in hand with her mother, unable to see the evil cheshire cat grin spreading across Cary's face.

The End (Maybe, maybe not, stay tuned!)

Sophia__2.jpg

up
65 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

That

...was really, really EVIL!!! From more than just one perspektive.
Curious and curiouser
Robin

Is It Permanent

RAMI

Since Cary does not want a child araound all the time, what happens to Alan/Mary Anne when the grandparents go away? The change can not be permanent, so does Cary find a different subject to change over each time she needs a child around, or is she more evil then that, and does something really terrible with Alan
(eg bondage/dungeons/evil step sisters)when she is through with him for the night.

Cary says she can change the subject, but can she change thats subjects world to cover up the tranformation?

RAMI

RAMI

temp child, is there a staffing firm for that?

She does not want children except for infrequent show times, I would assume that she might not want Alan around (But she can modify thought patterns so maybe)I wonder if she is looking for a low maintenance pet or doll in the interim?

OMG

DANG THAT REMINDS ME OF WAT I LOOKED LIKE AFTER MY SISTETRS GOT THROUGH DRESSING ME UP ON CHRISTMAS EVE

There are a few possibilities.

One, she may have done this to him before and the effects are totally reversible and controllable to include his memory. The reason for immobilizing him is simple so he doesn't run away before the transformation is complete.

Two, she may sell children once she is done with them or put them up for adoption. I don't know how to explain his absence to his parents.

Three, she may kill them when she is done with them. Same consideration as two how to explain the absence.

Even if temporary,

the nanites abuse is still identity death as Alan is currently Mary Anne.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine