Dinner at Ms. Johnson's -2-

Printer-friendly version
Dinner at Ms. Johnson’s
Part 2
By Willy Mays Hayes

Cary continues to play with Alan's mind and body

 


 
“You were a very good girl this evening Mary, you are so beautiful little one!” my granma said to my face.

“Tank you granma!” I smiled as I attempted a curtsey.

My mommy and granny talked for a long time and used big words I couldn’t understand until I wet myself and began to cry.

Mommy finally shut the door and came over to where I was sprawled on the floor in tears.

She bent over and jabbed something sharp in my arm and I screamed in pain before falling to sleep.

I woke up tied down to a pink girls bed, massive stuffed animals and Barbie dolls surrounding my prone form.

“Well look who’s awake, if it isn’t little baby Mary Anne!” cooed Cary, her face annoyingly close to mine.

“My name is not Mary Anne, its Alan!” I screamed at her face.

“Very well, Alan you will become, but you will be my toy regardless.

She injected a pink fluid into my brain. “You will again take on the body of a boy who looks just like the girl Mary Anne, with everything being female except for a small penis. Your parents and friends will never no, it will be as if your whole life has been like this.

“I will never bend to your sick ideas!” I yelled defiantly.

“Yes you will once I give you these small implants, you will feel urges that grow stronger and stronger until you satisfy them, and as you satisfy the urges, your mind will change little by little into that shape I desire!”

She stabbed my shoulder with a needle and I passed out cold.


 
To Be Continued…

up
47 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

poor kid got sucker into the

poor kid got sucker into the neighbor wants to change me into a girl trick!

I really don't like the misuse...

...of the tag 'bad boy to good girl' because it implies males are bad even if they aren't. That is such a blatantly bigoted position it deserves contempt!

And if the right tags had been applied I would never have read this story since I steer clear of sci-fi stories because they are too far from realistic which is what I like to read.

Cary is truly evil

in her completely destroying what was the adult Alan. Question is whether or not the nanites will backfire and do something totally different.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

next chapter

Doctor Vadar Who's picture

when is the next page