The Contestant

Printer-friendly version
The Contestant

By Teresa Ann Wood

When Tom, now Teresa was cursed for his mistreatment of women, he had only a certain amount of time to fulfill the terms of the curse, learning what it meant to be a woman, or be stuck as a female forever. As his time ran down she desperately entered a contest at the urging of her friends as a last attempt at salvaging her old life.


 
 
When Tom, now Teresa was cursed for his mistreatment of women, he had only a certain amount of time to fulfill the terms of the curse, learning what it meant to be a woman, or be stuck as a female forever. As his time ran down she desperately entered a contest at the urging of her friends as a last attempt at salvaging her old life.

I am trying something new this time. I have no real story here, just a prelude to some hot action. Based on the feedback I have received, this is what most people seem to want. The history that leads up to this story is alluded to but the exact details are left to the imagination of the reader. Hope you enjoy!

“Ok, here’s how the contest works,” Kelly stated from her perch atop the coffee table. “Each guy puts twenty bucks into the bucket, then takes off his clothes and sits down. We’ll draw lots to see which girl sucks which guy. The girl who makes her guy cum first wins half the money. The guy who manages to hold out until last gets the other half.”

“That’s a win/win situation for the guys; they’ll get at least a blowjob out of it,” laughed Christy who stood in the circle of our closest friends in one corner of the room.

“Twenty dollars for a blowjob is pretty cheap,” added Stacy. “I bet all the guys will want to be in on this.”

“Well they can’t all be; you can only have as many guys as you have girls, and I doubt there will be very many wanting to get in,” offered Tonya.

“Speak for yourself,” stated Christy. Everyone knew how much of a slut she was.

“There’s a bunch of drunk girls here; I’m sure some of them will get interested when the pot goes over a hundred bucks or so,” said Rhonda.

“What about Teresa? Shouldn’t she get in on this?” asked Tonya.

Everyone looked at me; I’m sure my face must have been blood red. I hadn’t had that much to drink.

“No way!” I announced. “I’m not sucking anyone’s cock; not for money, not for any reason!”

“But this is the perfect situation,” Rhonda said, cutting me off. “You’ve been practicing on that dildo for weeks, and what better way to finish off your education as a woman? You give one blowjob in a public place where you won’t have to worry about being forced into anything more. We’ll all be here to help you. If this doesn’t fulfill the terms of your curse, nothing will!”

“And we could talk Chuck into entering the contest; we’ve all seen how much you enjoyed dancing with him, and he’s not a jerk like that Todd you were making out with,” offered Jill.

I tried to protest, again, that I hadn’t been making out with Todd; he’d been making out with me! And as for Chuck; he’d been sweet as we danced but I certainly didn’t want to suck his cock. Rhonda cut me off again.

“And all the boys here tonight are super cute, so it’s not like you’re going to draw some dork’s name,” Jill added.

Finally I managed to squeeze a word in. “Chuck knows that I wasn’t born a woman and was just trying to help me fulfill the terms of the curse, whatever they are,” I protested. “I don’t want him to stick his dick in my mouth!”

For the first time Angie spoke. “No but you want to become a man again don’t you? Learning how to be a woman is all that will do that, right? You only have a few more hours before the deadline, and you’re still in the body of a college cheerleader. Everything you’ve done up to now hasn’t helped you; you’re going to have to step it up or you just might be a woman forever.”

She certainly had a good argument. I wasn’t sure what constituted learning how to be a woman, the exact details had been left for me to figure out, but living as one for the past month hadn’t been enough to release me from the curse, and neither had my experiments with the dildo. Then Rhonda sealed the deal.

“Unless of course you’ve decided that you want to stay a girl.”

No, I didn’t want that.

By the time the contestants were all sorted out there was something like twenty guys entered into the contest but only six willing girls counting me and Christy. To my surprise they made all the guys pay their money and announced that only the six names drawn would get to actually participate. A few dropped out right then but most stayed in; I guess they thought that twenty bucks was cheap even for the chance at a blowjob. Not all of them were as cute as Jill proclaimed but the six that ultimately had their names drawn weren’t bad. I kind of knew them all but only one well; Chuck. I hoped to get him, because at least I knew him and he had been nice to me.

Nervously I took my place before the guys, keeping my eyes on their feet as I embarrassingly waited to hear who I was going to have to suck. I had no thought about winning the money; I had no idea how to suck a dick, nor any desire to. I just wanted to get it all over with and hopefully get the curse lifted. Hadn’t I learned my lesson? I thought that I had. I would never think lightly of women again, nor treat them badly.

Three couples were announced before my name was called. Chuck was still without a partner. He smiled supportively at me as he tried not to stare at my cleavage. Shakily I stepped up to the ice bucket and reached in, praying that it would be Chuck’s name that was called.

Kelly spoke as she unfolded the name I had randomly chosen. “And Teresa will be partnered with... Bobby Thompson!” she announced with a flourish. My heart sank; Bobby Thompson? I didn’t even like him!

Bobby was a jerk; a ladies man and a heartbreaker. I also had to admit that he was very handsome and, rumors said, very well endowed. His blond hair and blue eyes had melted the panties off of many a young coed and my face must have showed my disappointment; he was probably as experienced at sex as any man in the room and it would be impossible for me to get him off and even if I did it would take me forever. Not that I wanted to get him or any man off, but that might just be the ticket to my return to manhood. I hoped I didn’t throw up on him.

“Alright gentlemen, strip down,” Kelly ordered.

The girls in the room cheered as the boys obediently did so. The rumors were true; Bobby was not only gorgeous; his cock was huge. That was when I had a disturbing thought; did I just think that Bobby was gorgeous?

Not that he had the only big cock in the group; Chuck standing right next to him was pretty impressive too. In fact his cock was actually prettier, if not bigger, and jutted proudly out. Disturbed again I found it difficult not to stare at them; why was my mouth watering? Why was the sight of them making my knees weak?

“Now ladies,” Kelly stated, turning to us. “You have a few moments to prepare yourselves. Remember; you want to make him cum as quickly as possible, so how you look, and what you show might be as important as what you do. The first spurt of cum has to be in your mouth, no hand-jobs only, then you have to pull back so we can see the second one spurt to determine the winner. We’ll also need to see the one in your mouth. What you do before and after that is completely up to you.”

The bitch. She was really enjoying this. I noticed that she wasn’t participating in the contest; it had probably been all her idea in the first place and designed to humiliate me because I was the better cheerleader.

Immediately the girl to my right, named Grace if I remembered correctly, stripped off her dress and then her bra, exposing her breasts for everyone to see. She had drawn Chuck, and she was busily making seductive poses for him as she squeezed her tits and ran her tongue over her lips. Chuck’s eyes widened slightly; she was hot, and he glanced apologetically at me. I don’t know why he did that; I didn’t care who sucked his dick... did I?

Somehow I found myself unaccountably jealous. Looking around I saw that all of the other girls had breasts exposed or had stripped off their panties; one girl was completely naked! Christy was only in her panties and had pulled them up into a distinct camel toe. Bobby was watching me expectantly, hungering for a sight of my beautiful body. Well he could just keep on hungering; I wasn’t trying to win this competition; just finish! I unfastened the top button on my dress so that the tops of my breasts and the uppermost cups of my bra were exposed, but that was it. I wasn’t about to show any more than that. I’d do my best because I had to; no one needed to see me naked.

He was disappointed I’m sure but Bobby’s thick cock didn’t soften one little bit. It remained as stiff as my arm as he looked around at the cheerleader flesh exposed all around him. More nervous than ever I stepped forward when told to do so and dropped to my knees. I was scared to death of this thick piece of meat! What was I doing here?

I was wearing panties, pantyhose, bra, slip, and a dress, kneeling before a good looking man so that I could suck his cock while others looked on. Not only was I wearing women’s clothing and makeup; I was truly a female with all the physical equipment that entailed. And I was a hot one too! And a cheerleader! As difficult as this was to believe, there was another thought that kept intruding in my mind.

I wanted to suck Bobby’s cock.

True, if I had my choice it would have been Chuck’s cock I chose to suck, but I wasn’t nearly as disgusted by the thought of taking Bobby into my mouth as I thought that I should have been. I was looking forward to it! What was wrong with me?”

“Remember, you can’t touch it until time is started,” came Kelly’s voice. “On your mark, get ready... GO!”

Startled despite her countdown I was the last to reach out and take my man’s cock into my small, delicate hand. It was a true monster and I found myself fascinated by it. Gripping it tightly in one hand I gently cupped his balls with the other as the cheers of encouragement from the onlookers began. The girls to either side of me were furiously sucking cock, with that bitch Grace already deep-throating Chuck. A flurry of movement to my left brought my attention to the naked girl, to see her straddling her now-sitting man and working his cock into her pussy. That was cheating! No, I realized, it wasn’t; the first splash of cum had to be in her mouth and the second visible for all to see; what you did before was up to you, hadn’t Kelly also said after? Oh yeah, that was up to you too.

“Come on, Teresa, you can do it,” shouted Rhonda. She and my other friends were standing just behind Bobby, cheering me on. With a nervous smile of thanks for their support I gave in to their urging and the desires of my rebellious body. Pulling Bobby’s cock downward I leaned forward and kissed it.

Well the taste wasn’t too bad. Kind of sweaty but not terribly so. A drop of precum was visible on the head and I got a little taste of that too, finding it salty but not disgusting. Remembering the lessons learned from my dildo I worked up a mouthful of saliva and began licking the cock, starting at the base and working my way up to the tip as I soaked it down. Someone was moaning to my right; a guy about to blow already? But I ignored them and concentrated on what I was doing; I wasn’t trying to win, only finish. Once I had his dick thoroughly soaked I moved back to the head and twirled my tongue around it a few times, trying not to think about the string of precum that was stretched between my lips and his pee slit. Then I opened my mouth wide, looked up into his eyes, and lowered my mouth onto his cock.

And had an orgasm.

I’d never had an orgasm that felt that good. Not as a man, not when working my vibrator in and out of my pussy. I hadn’t even realized that I was close, until it happened.

Looking back up at Bobby I trembled with my release as I held him in my mouth; gently nursing on the tip of his cockhead as I came. His eyes widened at the sight, could he possibly know what had just happened? The overwhelming urge to take him into me, all the way into me, washed over me at that moment and I slid my mouth slowly downward onto his rigid tool, his eyes slowly closing the further he slid into my mouth. Groaning with thanks he felt my lips touch his pubic hair, all my practice with the dildo hadn’t been for nothing, and I glorified at the feel of his manhood in my throat. That’s when I felt the second orgasm beginning.

Slowly, lovingly, I slid my mouth up the long length of his rod, sucking and licking my way back up. With just the tip in my mouth I licked the cockhead and then just as slowly slurped my way back down, glorifying over every inch that slid past my lipstick covered lips. Each second of sucking brought me ever closer to another orgasm and after only four or five strokes I could contain myself no longer and felt another tremor begin. Gripping his delicious cock in both hands I looked up to find him looking back down at me, his mouth agape and his eyes fixed on the point where my lips touched his cock. He saw me trembling, recognized my orgasm for what it was, and then closed his eyes with a sigh as he flooded my mouth with his sperm.

Surprised I swallowed the first jet of his seed and then the second filled my mouth as he blasted his appreciation of my oral skills into me. Belatedly I remembered why I was here and pulled his meat from my mouth in time for the third blast of cum to spray into the air, splashing across my left cheek in a line that ended on my shoulder as a cheer arose from the crowd, while I obediently held my mouth open for everyone to see the cum on my tongue. Kelly had not said what to do after that and without thinking I slid Bobby’s cock back into my mouth and nursed him dry as I finished my own orgasm. It had been even better than the first.

Feeling someone slapping me on the back I reluctantly released my lip-lock on Bobby and turned to find my friends gathered around me. One by one they gave me hugs and congratulated me. I had won!

Still on my knees I looked around at the other contestants, seeing that the nude girl was grumpily pulling on her panties as she tried to see out of the eye not currently coated with her man’s cum. Another man groaned and pasted his cheerleader’s face with a long blast as I was watching, and his voice was then matched by another behind me. Four of the six men were finished and two of the girls were still working. For a minute or so they continued to face-fuck their partners but, realizing that they had already lost, the girls both lost their enthusiasm for the contest and slowed down; making only half-hearted attempts at getting their men off even as the guys worked hard to keep from busting their nut first and so losing. When the crowd started yelling for them to finish what they started one of the girls gave in and with one furious flurry of activity had their man blasting his load in moments. That left only one couple still working, and so the male winner of the contest was proclaimed.

Chuck had won! By this time I had forgotten what it was that he had won, so amazed was I by the two hundred in cash I myself had just earned. When she realized that she was the only one still with a hard cock in her mouth, Grace grumpily pulled off Chuck and got to her feet, pulling her dress on to cover herself and grabbing her bra from the floor.

“Wait a minute, he’s not finished,” someone in the crowd yelled, pointing at Chuck’s still-rampant dick.

“Yeah, well I am,” Grace stated. “He was the last one, so he won. I don’t have to finish him off,” she added.

Several people booed her but Grace didn’t care, stomping angrily from the room. I still sat kneeling on the floor, amazed at my victory and flushed from my orgasms as I watched her leave. I looked back over to see a disappointed and yet elated Chuck still sitting on the couch with his thick dick sticking up in the air. She could have at least finished him off; he was awfully good-looking and his cock looked delicious. I’d have much rather sucked Chuck’s cock than Bobby’s, and here she was leaving him high and dry! That was when I realized that I didn’t need to remain disappointed; I could have him too! With that thought I slid over to kneel in front of Chuck and immediately slid his cock into my mouth, causing the room to go silent for a moment before erupting into cheers.

And it was wonderful! So much smoother, and yet harder, than Bobby’s had been. If I hadn’t been in a hurry with Bobby I was much less so now with Chuck, and took my time as I lovingly slurped on his member. He groaned the moment my lips touched him and I did what I could to keep him from coming too soon. But after studiously resisting Grace’s attentions for so long he couldn’t help but give in to my superior cocksucking abilities, and far too soon for me he was blasting his cum into my waiting mouth.

I didn’t pull it out for everyone to see either; but kept it right there until I had milked him dry.

Standing up to the cheers of the entire room I smiled embarrassingly at Chuck before fleeing back to the protection of my friends. They were leading the crowd in chanting my name as Kelly announced me the Cocksucking Queen of the Campus! I didn’t want to be thrilled, but I was. I was so proud!

From somewhere they brought up a trophy, two gigantic lips on a pedestal. Two hundred dollars was pressed into my hand as my friends congratulated me. Then Chuck was there, and we were kissing.

People were still congratulating me when Chuck whispered that it was time for us to leave. Holding his hand I waved goodbye to my friends and allowed myself to be led from the party. Any thoughts of breaking the curse were gone now and all I had on my mind was getting fucked by Chuck right now! We had all been drinking so a line of taxis were waiting outside.

I mounted Chuck in the backseat of the taxi, sliding his sweet, hard cock into my pussy before we were even pulled away from the sidewalk. Facing him I slid up and down his glorious rod, all our naughty parts hidden by my dress though the driver turned his mirror to see what he could. The muscles of my pussy gripped him hard as we fucked, with Chuck thrusting his hips up on each of my down strokes. I came over and over but he held out, staying strong and orgasm-free until we reached his apartment. He was hard as a rock!

Not even waiting for Chuck to get his change I grabbed onto his cock and led him into his apartment on the run; I wanted him back in my pussy! We didn’t even get the front door closed; I turned and dropped onto my back right there in the floor, tugging my dress up and out of the way of my pussy. Obediently Chuck lowered himself onto me, lining up his precious manhood with my vagina and easing it home, where it belonged, deep inside me.

Groaning and chanting his name I wrapped my legs around his waist as he fucked me, slowly but surely picking up speed as his thick meat split my pussy open wide. The friction against my clit was amazing and he certainly knew what he was doing; within a very few minutes I was coming again, and not long after that he gave up the fight and sprayed a thick mass of cum inside me. It was amazing.

We took a few moments to shut the door and took turns in the bathroom. While Chuck was in the kitchen making us a drink, I took the opportunity to strip off my clothes, leaving my dress and underwear scattered about the living room as I waited for him to return. I never did know what drink he fixed me, because when he returned I was leaning over the arm of the couch, waiting for him to enter me again. He didn’t disappoint me, taking only enough time to strip before approaching and sliding himself in to the root.

We fucked there for maybe fifteen minutes, then we moved onto the couch cushions were I again felt his wonderful weight atop me as he plowed my pussy. I came again and again but still Chuck remained determined not to cum, and held back his seed even as he curled my toes. Finally he pulled out and led me to the bedroom, where he took me again on the comfort of his bed. It was there, somewhere around three am that morning, when I found the true meaning of womanhood as I gasped out the best orgasm of the night as I watched Chuck’s intent, sweet face as he sprayed my womb with his cum. I learned how to love, how to give to sex as well as take. I learned how to let others be in control, and how wonderful it could be. I knew then that the curse was broken; that my lesson had been learned and my path back to manhood was available to me.

But I no longer wanted it.

up
60 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Looks like she got the

Looks like she got the better of the curse. J-Lynn

The Contestant

Wonder how she fared afterwards?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine