New Werewoman Handbook Pt. 1

Printer-friendly version

Author: 

Audience Rating: 

Publication: 

Genre: 

Character Age: 

Other Keywords: 

Permission: 

The New Werewoman Handbook
Part 1
by Werewomaniac

This has to be the worst day ever. I start out by running late for work with no time for breakfast. I'd been kept awake all week by strange dreams, and today it caught up to me. I underwhelmed a valuable client, my boss and some co-workers during a really important presentation because I felt so distracted. All day I just couldn't focus on my work, and every time I tried my thoughts wandered back to those dreams.


Arriving home, I noticed that my front door was wide open. “Great now I've been robbed.” I thought as I cautiously pushed the door fully open. My place looked fine, and taking inventory of my valuables it appeared as though nothing was missing or out of place. That's when I noticed the note on the coffee table by the remote.


Hello Aaron,
It's Heather from last month, remember me?
Well after tonight I promise you'll never forget.
Now don't you worry, I didn't steal anything.
I broke in to give you a gift, believe it or not.
It's on the bed in your room, now run along
and claim it.

P.S. If I were you I'd stay in tonight

Of course I remembered Heather, I had been dreaming about her all month! I dreampt of two women making love, one of them Heather, the other unidentified. At some point in the recurring dream I realized that the girl opposite Heather was me.

Still I hadn't heard a thing from her since, and the meaning of this note was rather puzzling. I half expected her naked on my bed and waiting as I entered my bedroom, instead all I saw was a big book with a black cover. Written in big white letters across the cover, New Werewoman Handbook.

Opening it up to the table of contents, I read through the chapter titles to see if I could decipher any meaning. Each was followed by a brief description.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1: What is a Werewoman?

Many people know a werewoman is a man who transforms into a woman during the full moon. But there is so much more to it. Chapter 1 examines the werewoman lifestyle, both the good and the bad.

Chapter 2: How Does One Become a Werewoman?

Some men are born predisposed to becoming werewomen, others become werewomen through fluid exchange with an active werewoman. In chapter 2, learn the many ways to trigger this condition.

Chapter 3: Early Symptoms of Infection

So you think you're becoming a werewoman? Chapter 3 covers the symptoms experienced by werewomen during incubation, the period between contraction and their first transformation.

Chapter 4: Your First Transformation

Will it hurt? How long will it take? When will I change back? The first change can be confusing if you're not prepared, Chapter 4 addresses some common questions surrounding this right of passage.

Chapter 5: Learning to Read Your Body

Your new body, it's shape and size reveals much about a new werewoman. In Chapter 5 learn to read the signals that your new body is sending, and learn what to expect from your present condition.

Chapter 6: The Lunar Cycle and You

All werewomen have varying degrees of control and sensitivity, but only 1% can resist the call of the full moon. In Chapter 6, the role of the moon in our transformation is discussed in detail.

Chapter 7: Changing Outside the Moon

Why am I changing when the moon isn't full? Chapter 7 focuses on transformations that occur at times when the moon is not full. Learn how to prevent an unwanted transformation, or cause one for fun.

Chapter 8: Conclusion

There are different types of werewomen, and this book tries to cover them all. In Chapter 8 we revisit what we've learned and put it all together to answer the question, “What kind of werewoman am I?”

___________________________________________________________________________________

I finished the table of contents laughing out loud, this had to be some kind of joke. I've never heard of a werewoman, and this book seemed to imply that I am one. What a crock, some present, the day just keeps getting worse. I carelessly set the book down on my shelf and headed towards the kitchen.

Removing my blazer and tie, I hung them on a kitchen chair and undid my top collar button. Starting my oven, I tossed in a frozen pizza for dinner. 'Should be ready once I'm out of the shower.' I thought as I headed towards my bedroom.

Thumbing through my closet I settled on some sweatpants and a clean t-shirt. Tomorrow being another big day, I really needed to relax this evening. Turning towards the bathroom, the fading light of a setting sun caught my eye through the window. It reflected off the glossy cover of that strange Werewoman book I had set down earlier.

Gliding down the hall towards my bathroom, unfastening my belt and kicking off my shoes as I went, I felt a faint arousal building within me. The feeling seems to be different than the usual urgent need for relief centered around my penis. Instead it covered a million little points all over my body. “Heh, probably a drug flashback from my partying days.” I quipped. That could explain why I was so out of it at work today.

Spinning the knob in the direction of 'hot' I finished disrobing and stepped through the curtain. The pleasant feelings I had experienced in the hall intensified as the hot water hit my comparatively cool skin. Moaning in response, I found myself making a noise I never had before and it frightened me a bit. As I lathered up with the soap, the pleasure increased. Running my sudsy hands across my body, I became aware of how smooth my skin felt compared to normal. This development would normally alarm me, but I found myself not caring.

I was rock hard now, and even though I had not touched myself in that particular spot my arousal continued to increase. I found myself circling both palms around my nipples, for some reason it felt really good. Then I remembered the pizza. I had to get down to business here, get clean and get out or it would burn. Mustering my willpower, I peeled my hands off my chest and reaching up to grab the shampoo.

Wait a tic? Reaching up? Usually I reached down to get my hair product. Taking note of my surroundings, I noticed that the ceiling seemed farther away from my head, looking down, the floor seemed closer too. That confirmed it, I'm shrinking fast, something strange is happening to me, and the pizza can wait.

My body now tingling in places I never knew existed, I let out another series of involuntary moans of ecstasy. The tingles centered around my erect member, and that's where my eyes went. It began to throb and shrink as I watched in horror.

Reaching a hand down to confirm what my eyes registered, the pleasure overload nearly made me jump out of my skin. Pleasure like I'd never known coursed through me the second my hand brushed against it. This only seemed to hasten the shrinkage. In a moment it was gone.

As lost in pleasure as I was, memories of the strange book came flooding back.

“A werewoman is a man who transforms into a woman during the full moon.”

“Some men are born predisposed to becoming werewomen, others become werewomen through fluid exchange “

“So you think you're becoming a werewoman?”

The passages I'd laughed at earlier flooded my memory as if to mock me in return. Then I remembered the Heather's note.


“P.S. If I were you I'd stay in tonight”

Ripping open the shower curtain, I exited the comfort of the hot water for the cool air outside. The pleasant feeling continued unabated, if anything increasing in response to the new environment. Glancing in the mirror, I could see that I was much shorter and my skin far softer and entirely hairless. Where once my manhood had been, there was nothing but a vertical slit atop a subtle mound. It appears that I am now a 'her.'

Stumbling forward towards the door, I could feel my hips widening as my waist pinched in giving me an hourglass figure that became more pronounced with every step. Balancing was hard. By the time I reached the door my inflating ass jiggled behind me each time my foot hit the floor. And still the pleasurable feelings washed over me like rolling waves.

Twisting the knob, I spilled out into the hall landing on my hands and knees. I felt my chest wobble, and another strange sensation as my newly enlarged nipples stiffened in the cool air. “No God, pleeeeassssse No, not breasts!” I protested to the almighty. My girly voice stunned my ears, and my left hand cupped my mouth in disbelief. My lips felt fuller beneath my small and dainty hand.

I knew the lumps on my chest weren't going to get any smaller. They were going up and out, tugging ever more on my chest and back. I crawled helplessly towards my bedroom door, my hair beginning to tickle the back of my neck. As one hand led the other down the hall, my enlarging breasts wobbled up and down, to and fro. They seemed to move with me. I entered my bedroom to see a newly risen full moon staring through my window, I was mesmerized by it's beauty.

The intense arousal coursing through me reached crescendo as I suddenly became aware of the moisture beading up on my new womanhood. It dribbled down the side of my inner thigh as my new equipment erupted in pleasurable contractions. Right there, in the middle of my first female orgasm, I realized that the New Werewoman Handbook I had received from Heather was no joke.

As I recovered from the change, I realized I'd be referring to the Handbook quite a bit in the immediate future. Gathering my strength I stood up in front of the mirror, well pleased by what I saw.

My self exploration was suddenly cut short by a scent I was none too happy to inhale. Burning pizza...dammit.

What happens next?

up
82 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Different

From what I thought, but I'm glad I gave your story a chance. None of the usual stuff here just a transformation with more than a little humor. I'm a sucker for tongue in cheek humor and this had its share. Even a splash of urban legend thrown in for good measure with the cause of his 'affliction' leaving the book behind. Nice!

hugs!

grover

Good Start On A New Story

You have left many questions to answer.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

This looks fun! :)

OK, I've seen various episodes come up on the front page and resisted them...until now!

I'm glad I finally decided to start reading this series - it looks as though it's going to be a fun adventure that doesn't take itself too seriously. Finding out how he became one, how long it lasts, and what types of werewoman there are (as well as what type he is) will be interesting discoveries lurking in the rest of this tale...

 
 
--Ben


This space intentionally left blank.

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

This looks interesting. I'm

This looks interesting. I'm definitly going to continue reading this.

Thank you for writing,

Beyogi