The Girl in Me -12-

Printer-friendly version

longhair2s.jpg

The Girl in Me
CHAPTERS 34-36
 
by Erin Amelia Fletcher

 
Please keep in mind most names, and some specific details, have been altered, to limit the amount of Strife within those associated within whom may come in contact with this.

This is the parody story to my poem I am a Girl, please enjoy...

Synopsis: Derek a very bright young man, is a very unique individual. Who happens to possess extraordinary abilities, from family genetics. But the most unique thing about him is that he is a transgender girl, and happens to be a Witch and a Gypsy and the first Witch and Gypsy in her family tree in several hundreds of years. As soon as one problem occurs and is nearly fixed another comes Derek's now Morwen's way.

Please keep in mind most names, and some specific details, have been altered, to limit the amount of Strife within those associated within whom may come in contact with this.


 

Chapter 34

"Morwen wake up, Morwen..." I heard Mark yelling at the top of his voice.

"Get the smelling salts or something, just wake him up will you" I heard mum ordering Mark as if he was her work horse and last hope.

I couldn't open my eyes they were heavy, my head was swimming, and everything echoed as if stuck into an opra house.

"I'll go get Aleeda maybe she can help" replied Mark running out the door as fast as he could.

I fell back to sleep, unknown to anyone I was awake for a few seconds every hour on the hour, though I didn't know how long my consciousness had been overrun for. By the time I was semi-conscious again I heard a loud wailing sound, the screech was unbelievable.

"The mandrakes cries is fatal to the conscious, while awakens the unconscious witch" I heard Aleeda saying.

My eyes flickered, my very vision was blurred and distorted, I actually though maybe I was on drugs or drunk by the sight of my vision.

"Wake up sleepy head" Aleeda continued soothingly.

My vision coming together slowly was finally allowing me to see Aleeda placing one of my mandrakes back into a pot and covering it with dirt. She came back to me and felt my forehead, and helping me to my feet.
"What happened?" I asked confused.

Aleeda had a smile on her face when I asked that question.

"Oh, your transformation finally ended sweety, what ever you did caused it to finish several months early, it absorbed the power that you set forth and finished your transformation, you are now a normal looking 15 year old girl...or I guess I should say woman now" replied Aleeda.

"Woman? what do you mean?" I asked dumbstruck.

"That is something for your mother to tell you, give her a head start ok sweety, she is waiting outside" replied Aleeda.

"What day is it?" I asked.

"Oh, Monday morning, I was worried about you, it's 10 in the morning sweety" answered Aleeda.

"Er, sorry, thanks" I said a little befuttled.

"No hard feelings sweety, it happens when we get flushed with power, spell being finished and nature at its best it was a lot all at once, especially when you feel rage your power will rupture and sway inside, you'll get used to it all in time" stated Aleeda.

I grabbed a vile from the shelf, and then Aleeda and I walked outside together. Mum and Richard, dad and Mark were standing around waiting. As we came outside, mum ran up to me and hugged me as Mark followed though he tried not to get to close, as my pants were still very dirty from my upgrade of femininity.

"What's the matter Mark, do I got coodies or something" I asked.

"No its just, your to nasty to touch right now" answered Mark saying the first thing that came to mind who realized that what he said was wrong when he saw tears forming in my eyes.

"How am I nasty, after all I do for you, you say something like that" I replied tear stricken gripping hold of the vile in my left hand.

"Oh I didn't mean it like that it's just you have gross stuff all over your pants that I don't want on me ya know" replied Mark hastily.

Then it hit me, feeling wet at my crotch, my emotions all nutty, ‘or should I say woman now' I know what is going on now. I turned red, so red you'd think that I could be a Christmas light bulb. Oddly all I started to think about was trying to cover myself up, and ‘I just got these pants a few weeks ago'.

"Well mum and I have to talk, so here follow the instructions and I will help best I can and give you a hair cut if mum doesn't ok" I said to Mark throwing him the vile and walking away.

I took off my top, which luckily I was still wearing my bra and cami so my cami was over top and could wear as a shirt any ways its pretty enough, with its pink satin and lace, and little bow in the middle of the chest hem. I wrapped the shirt at my waist to hide the embaresment of the menses of my pants. I relized that the pendant was missing.

"Where is my pendant mum?" I asked.

"It fell off and turned to dust Der...Morwen" mum answered.

My face lit up and felt like I was about to have an heart attack with what she said, I could think and it was ‘she's finally accepting me'.

Mum and I walked till we came to a fence near a farm that had horses grazing in the fields and we watched and talked mum gave me all the highs and lows of being a young woman, though she had a great pessimistic outlook on being a woman.

"So you see you will have more responsibility, more trouble, and more worries, it isn't fun" stated my mother.

" Well with anything comes more responsibility mum, being a girl, a woman, a lady how ever you want to put it is all about the very fact, when you are one not necessarily in physical aspect but inside it is all about those things, being wild, responsible, free, spirited, graceful, and love and so many more things the femininity grows and when you finally get a taste of femininity it is worth going to the edge of the universe and back again to get it" I replied to mum with passion.

"You think it is all worth it now sweety but in time you won't trust me, one day you will wish that you had stuck with what god gave you" replied mum.

"What do you think god is then mum?" I asked.

"Someone of great power, he makes all what is, and sends those that deceive him punishments, though yes he gave us all free will, he also gave us limits to our existence too" replied my mum preaching.

"So you say he is of great power, he gives out punishments, he gives us free will, and gives us limits" I replied questioningly continued by "What good things is he what is it that makes him worthy of our worship?"

"He is loving, our creator, he gives us miracles when in need of them, so of course he deserves our worship and undying belief" answered mum.

I looked at her like what is she been smoking, she wasn't like this 10 years ago, she hardly if anything went to church, who is filling her head with such nonsense.

"How do we get miracles mum? I prayed every day for several years before giving up and then I found Aleeda, not by god but by my goddess, who I started to pray to, in several years I got no miracle, then I meet her and with in a few months time I get my miracle" I replied.

"Well it is our job as mortals to worship our creater, no matter what" replied mum.

"Do it if you will but remember mum don't get ahead of yourself" I replied.

It died down as I changed the subject hoping that I could tell mum about Nathan, it was worth a shot. Though beknown to me mum was going to beat me to it.

"So have you gotten anyone special, yet. It has been several monthes since you've been home" asked mum.

"Yes" I answered proudly yet sheepishly.

"Well, who is he sweety?" replied mum.

"His name is Nathan, his dad owns the general store in town" I answered lustfully thinking about him before and during my talk of him.

"Hmm, a glow you do have, maybe the one or the first. Have you two engaged in any sex" Mum asked flat out like it was no big deal.

"MOM!" I replied humiliated.

"What? It's a normal part of life how ever you do it" replied mum.

"It is so unladylike to use that term, not to mention to ask it so flat out like that eh" I stated rolling my eyes.

"You sound like my mother, it is totally normal, but enough of this changing the question, have you two ‘done it'?" asked my mum again.

"Er, fine. No! Nathan and I are still Virgins and like I told him I won't be doing it until my wedding night. However, we have nearly joined eachother in the lust of passionate delight" I answered, my cheeks burning from the heavyness of my blushing.

Mum stared at me as if trying to find the ‘boy' she gave birth to but couldn't find anything, relenting she said "I am sorry!"

I heard, but wanted to make sre I heard right. "What did you say?"

Mum looking at the ground raised her head and looked into my eyes, she had some tears from crying that she didn't mind showing, "I said, I am sorry. I am very sorry, you may be right and if what you said was true, by what you said and the things you say and the way you look, the passion I can see it now I was wrong, you are no doughtly my daughter. I had the same values and passion when I was your age but it all went away when never mind that time, in time I will tell both you and your sis..brother why and you both will know, hopefully understand, and accept what will bring of telling you."

Mum and I hugged, it was the first hug I had from her since I stopped defended mum by jumping on the back of dad when he was pounding her, hitting him many times telling him to ‘get off my mommy' which was the last time, that dad and mum were in the same house as husband and wife. Something peculier happened then there was a pounding at my stomach, or was it mum's.

"Mum are you pregnant?" I asked.

"Yes, I think so I've been queezy, and been smelling things in higher format for a month or more" answered mum, wishing that I had not known or even found out.

"Have you seen a doctor?" I asked.

"No, I feel it better not to. Richard! Richard mustn't know. I am going to be kicking him to the door, but he mustn't know" mum replied pleeding with me.

I looked in her eyes and relented giving her a nod of my head, agreeing to the deceat of the man I had felt like a father on days he wasn't an enemy, though I had known for a long time that in the end it wouldn't work with him, his blood ran to red with his mortal hate, it wasn't like ours that was more burgundy with the mixtures of our blood.

"So you will keep this a secret, and help me get rid of him" continued mum with excitement.

"Yes! Witches honor" I replied giving same the same stature you'd see on ‘bewitched' continued by "Gypsy word of honor" taking out my athame from my side sheath that was attached to my belt, cutting a tiny slit on my middle finger on my left hand, doing the same with mum who relented and copied beginners she missed her nose and caught her eyes, and whimpered at cutting her finger, but Mark was the same way.

"Is the baby's Richard's?" I asked.

"Yes!" answered mum.
With that we touched fingers, and although a manly thing to do we shook on it.

Chapter 35

We walked back to the others. Mark ran right up to me and hugged me for all he's worth, though I thought he was trying to kill me imitating a boa-constrictor.

Mark for a 13 year old, was farely tall, though his growth spurt I guess hasn't happened yet, he was about 5'4", his hair still long, which I would take care of after I get changed, we definitly have to get him some clothes, he even had some peach fuzz above his lip and on his chin, and had side burns farely dark to match his light brown hari. He had the muscles he would have had if was able to grow them as easily over the last few years, not exactly like swatzenagers, but fairly grand for a 13 year old boy. He had some hair on his legs and chest, which I could not see, but he also had much hair on his arms that I could see through the opening at his wrists. His hair though it was long was not feminine any more it was now rather messy, and the texture was rather masculine.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" said Mark releaseing the last bit of his femininity by crying and wheeping. In his mind I had given him the unthinkable, the greatest present as to be who he is. I knew it only too well.

After Mark had repeated himself about a hundred times I replied "No problem, but can you let me breath please?"

Mark released me and said "Sure! I would do anything you want anytime!" giving me a smile, and I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Well at least I got a son again" said dad all of the sudden.

I actually didn't care, I just replied saying "Yep! Now Mark has to be the one to pass on the family name, just got to find him a bride" giggling with laughter.

I tapped Mark on the back and continued "I will be back in a bit, gotta get changed!"

I left and walked back to the trailer, I had a shower and shaved, dried and powdered. I put on some white panties and a matching bra, and a garter belt, attaching white silk stockings. Slipped on a short denim blue skirt that came to my knees and a white blouse that I tied around the front, It hid the bra nearly, as it was rather low cut and showed a lot of cleavage. I put back on my pumps, and sat at my makeup table, and did my makeup, brushed and styled my hair, into pigtails in the back with a center parting. I then straightened my bangs with a comb and cut it the middle of the length, reshaped my eyebrws into a very thin feminine look. I took off the old nail polish on my fingernails, and touched them up with some light pink sparkly polish.

I grabbed my purse and scissors off the table and left, placeing the scissors in my purse. Grabbing a lawnchair from outside of the trailer, walking back into the forest. They were all there talking amungst themselves when I sat the chair down on the ground, I pulled Mark from the crowd, and forced him on the chair with minimal force, it was aprehension he gave as he didn't know what was goin on.

"What are you doing der...Morwen?!" yelled mum noticing what was going on.

"About to give my little brother a hairstyle that is more fitting for his appearance" I replied smuggly.

"No you don't, give me those scissors before you mess your si...brother's hair all up" ordered mum.

"Fine!" I said handing mum the scissors "Take a girl's fun why don't ya!"

"Now can you go and get me a bowl please will you Morwen" asked mum.

"Sure!" I replied a little confused of the need for a bowl.

I went back to the trailer, and got a small mixing bowl from the cupboard, over top of the stove. It finally hit me, the horrible bowl cut, before the famouse crew cuts, my the 90's were a decade to be proud of weren't they, not.

I returned in only a few minutes to find, Mark's once waist length hair to be above his shoulders below his ears. I actually had many tears in my eyes, just as dad, mum, and Aleeda did. I brought up the courage and handed mum the bowl, who grabbed it and showed me away at arms length.

Mum put the bowl on the top of his head, and trimmed around the edge. In a few minutes she was done and although he had short hair and it was his I missed seeing him with it, I may always remember Mark as Mary, but just as he has to do for me I will do for him.

Aleeda gave Mark some of her youngest sons Malcom's old clothes to wear into town, though it wasn't much just an old pair of jeans and a white t shirt.

When Mark was done dressing; Mum and I took Mark into town. Mum was like so queezy again from the traveling potion, Mark was going on and on about how mum threw up, I just thought that was like so gross, but anyways we took Mark to the tailors to get him measured, He so didn't like the old man that did the measuring. Then we went to the local clothing store, not much to chose from in a small town so for men it was mostly flannel shirts and jeans, and bulky t shirts, we got him a pair of comboy boots, and a pair of sneakers, and some slippers. He got a grey cowboy hat, a leatherbelt with a buckle that said ‘This is not for fighting but this is my fun Gun' it had an arrow pointing to his crotch. Guys and there toys, shesh.

Mark was allowed to walk out wearing a flannel unbuttoned shirt over his new white t shirt and blue jeans, his grey comboy hat and black and yellow coloured comboy style boots. He looked really good, many girls down the street were looking at him, and he was eyeing the ladies, even though some of the girls he was eyeing could hardly be called ladies, more like sluts if you ask me, Although who am I to judge right, lol.

We went to the general store, where I was able to introduce mum and Nathan, and mum and Mr. Barton, it was kinda funny how I did it though.

We walked in the door and like usual he was stalking shelves, without saying a word, I walked up to him tapped him on the back. He turned around and I grabbed him close and planted one right on his lips and began to french. Mum although I couldn't see her, I am sure she was rolling her eyes.

We broke it up about a minute or two, mum was getting impatient tapping her foot.

"Those two are always at it" said Mr. Barton chuckling, suppose he was starting to get used to our showing of public effection for one another.

Mr. Barton walked towards mum from behind the counter, and tried to take mums hand to gently shake it, though mum was aprehensive, letting a stranger take her hand.

"Shy one eh, thats ok, lots of city folk come around here. I am Mr. Barton the owner of this fine establishment. Proud to say this stud, is my son Nathan" said Mr. Barton greeting mum cheerfully.

"I am Lillian, Ms. Fletcher. Havent had it changed yet, still technically married to my first husband. This is My so...daughter Morwen" replied mum apprehensively, but attempting being socialble giving a sly smile as she turned her head looking at me.

"It is mighty nice to meet you Lillian, I was beginning to think the other lady was the mother of this young lady, but I see she takes her good looks after you" replied Mr. Barton making mum blush from the compliment.

Mum was feeling a little embaresed and out of place and decided to quicken us up.

"We actually came to get some napkins" stated mum a little too loudly, making it so Nathan pulled away, luckily Mark was outside coersing with all the ladies asking for a date that pretty much circled around him as if waiting for an autograph.

"I, she has yet to be in here for them, I always thought she got them somewhere else" replied Mr. Barton embaressed as most men are when confronted with the situation.

"Um, well she is a bit of a late bloomer in that department" said mum trying to get me used to this kind of shopping adventure.

"Well right this way ma'am" Mr. Barton said, guiding mum and I to the second last Isle fron the back.

"Thank you, sir" replied mum, as she coerced him off, which he was more than happy to get out of the isle who walked away faster than the road runner on the highway down below.

Mum embarresed me during the entire shopping trip saying what about this one, or how about that one, or I use these ones. How I just wanted to die, especially since she made sure she said it loud enough for the entire town to hear. If I could I probably would have gagged her, or tapped her mouth shut or something but being in a public place wasn't a bright idea.

We purchased what I needed and left though I walked faster out that store then I ever have in my life.

Chapter 36

The following day I sent Ginny back home with a clear loss of memory over the last weeks events. I had been completely sick to my stomach, and everyone seemed to get on my nerves, and everything. Mum said it was normal, though I didn't believe her nore did I care to, I was still ticked with her from the incident at the store, I felt like I might have lost Nathan.

Mark has been acting like a horn-dog lately, trying to get every girl as if there some freakin trophy. Then today was horrible.

I came out of my room for breakfast, after crying allnight. In my pink floral pajamas, and messy hair held back by a pink headband. Aleeda made my favourite, blueberry pancakes. She sat down with us and said at breakfast

"I want you two to get dressed, then go into town and see your mum and Richard, they have something to discus with you two." stated Aleeda.

After breakfast we did what we were told, I put on my pink strappy heals and pink sundress, and two pink barrets one on each side of my head. With no more than a little bit of perfume I was off to go. Mark took one of my potions without asking, I keep telling him to make his own, and he keeps taking mine, grr. I grabbed one of the extras out of my purse that was on the counter and threw it on the floor, disapearing in pink smoke.

I arrived behind the ice-cream parlour in town, and walked the rest of the two blocks to McDuggles's Bed & Breakfast.

I walked inside and up the staires and down the hall on the 3rd floor to room 12, I knocked.

"Come in" said mum from behind the door.

I walked inside and sat down femininly tucking under my skirt and crossing my legs.

"So what do you want to see us for" I asked looking from Mark to mum.

"Well sweety, I want to know rather you would like to move here into this town, or come back home to Kitchener" replied mum.

"If it was up to me stay here" I replied

"I miss the city, though I like the country girls" replied Mark making mum give him a horrible look.

"Well thats three against one" said mum, with a happy grin.

"So we will leave then tommorrow to get packed" said Richard looking at Mark and then at mum, who continued with "Thenpick you and Derek up in 3 weeks after you two find a place" looking at mum and me.

I wanted to smack him, can't wait to get rid of the asswhole. I really hate feeling meshed with emotions, can't wait for the break.



To be continued...

up
70 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I Wonder

If Mom's child will be like her other children. Or will the child be something else entirely?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

if i may

be allowed as I do not wish to upset Erin but some of the spelling is a bit off, for girls shoes it is heels not heals and other typos and at the end of this chapter Richard says about picking her and Derek up in 3 weeks time after they find a place, did he mean that or did he mean her and mark/mary?....as I am a bit confused here