A Prayer Answered: Chapter 8

Printer-friendly version
  Sandra returns to school and finds she has a few new friends. How long will Sandra and Brian wait until there affections override their common sense?
 
And Now...

 
A Prayer Answered
Chapter Eight
By Sara D.

Chapter 8
 
I met up with Brian on my way to school the next morning and we were quiet for a while, I could not help but think of all the bad and good things that have been going on the last few days. I wanted to clear up a few questions I had for Brian that I forgot to talk about last night.

“Brian, were you able to get your driving test done last night?” I asked Brian while waiting for the signal to change for us to cross the street to get to school.

“No, I was too worried about you and hurried home to see if you were ok, so I rescheduled it for this evening at six.” Brian answered.

“I’m sorry you missed the test Brian, but I am glad you were able to get the appointment changed.”

“I’d change the rotation of the Earth for you Sandy, I love you.” Brian said smiling at me. “So what are your plans for tonight?” Brian asked as my face became flush in embarrassment.

“I have an appointment with Dr. Louis tonight at 6:30, but I should be home by eight at the latest.”

“Is it ok if I come and see you when you get home?” He asked and looked so cute while saying it, almost like a puppy.

“Of course baby, you can come over anytime you want.” I then leaned over and gave him a peck on the cheek.

“You sure know how to please a guy Sandy.” Brian said while blushing.

“I know, I learned a lot from watching the other girls for years. I’ve practiced in the mirror a million times being a true girl.”

“I see, that’s how all you girls do it, you all get together and manipulate us guys into doing what you want.” Brian said chuckling.

“You know it buster.” I replied as the light changed to green. Brian and I crossed the road and went toward the front of our school. We were greeted by our friends Amy, Matt, Gina, Paul and Kim who were all standing in a group by the front doors. They were milling about just chatting and looking to be waiting around for something to happen.

“Hey welcome back Sandy!” Amy yelled to us as I approached the group. “How are you doing?” Amy asked as she gave me a friendly hug.

“I’m doing ok, just a little discomfort from the stitches.” I turned my head and lifted my hair to show them the bandage.

“How many stitches did you have to get Sandy?” Matt asked with concern in his voice.

“Just two stitches, the doctors and nurses at the hospital were great and took good care of me.” I answered with a smile that Matt was concerned.

“It’s great to see you back Sandy, a lot has happened already since Tuesday. We have all heard what Kevin’s punishment is to be.” Gina said snickering.

“Well Brian and I will not be partaking in any bullying or tormenting of Kevin. We do not want this to come around and bite us in the ass.” I told Gina and the rest of the group.

“That’s probably a good idea. I think we all should just stand back and watch what happens for the next few weeks.” Amy told everyone; Paul, Matt and Gina all agreed.

“So is what I have been hearing about you true Sandra?” Kim asked but not in an unkind way. I had never really talked to her in the past so I was unsure how I should respond. Amy must have seen my concerned look on my face and came to my aid.

“Does it matter Kim, one way or the other?” Amy asked Kim and looked at her for an answer. Kim looked to be thinking for a few minutes.

“Well no, I guess it does not matter and I would not mind being her friend. What do you say Sandra? You’re pretty popular now that everyone knows who you are.” Kim said then offered me her hand in friend ship. I took the opportunity and welcomed her as a new friend.

“I am glad you can see beyond the past Kim, I don’t want secrets to come between any of my friends. So yes at one time I once was a boy, but now I am a girl; and please call me Sandy.” I told her, her expression did not change and she accepted me as I am.

“I’m glad to finally meet you Sandy and I will be your friend.” Kim said sweetly.

“Thank you Kim, I could always use another friend.” Our attention was now turned elsewhere when Paul noticed a blue sedan pulled up next to the school entrance.

“Hey check it out, I think that is Kevin’s dad’s car pulling up, and that does not look like Kevin getting out.” Paul said and we all looked in the direction of the car.

The girl that got out of the car surprised me; in the back of my mind I was sure to see a boy in a dress. What I did see is a very pretty red haired girl in a cute dress. Someone had gone all out to dress this girl properly. There was no evidence of a boy left in the girl who was walking up. I looked at her face to try and see if she was miserable, to my further surprise there was no mistaking that this was a girl and she was happy. It was all in the eyes and face, her demeanor and look was bright and cheerful, not that of a boy in a dress as I was expecting. I knew then that something other than being a bully was bothering Kevin. The new girl approached our group of stunned teenagers. All of my friends had the look that I had, she was beautiful, and she then walked up to me and stood right in front of me with a pretty smile then formed into a pout.

“Sandra, I am truly sorry for what I had no right to do to you. Will you accept my apology?” She said with compassion and caring and as if she had come upon an epiphany.

“I will consider it if you tell me why you did it in the first place Kevin?” I asked a little angry because I was reminded of what happened by the soreness in the back of my head.

“Please let me explain, and please call me Brenda that’s my true name?” Brenda said with humility and continued. “I was hiding my true feelings from myself and the world and I became insanely jealous of you and your courage to become who you were meant to be. I could not see past my own fears of becoming what I was meant to be, a real girl.” Brenda finished with tears in her eyes and I began to feel the pain she had been fighting as much as I was just one week ago.

“I forgive you Brenda, I understand how you feel. Most of the people around you now are my friends, and if you are telling the truth, I am sure all of us can be friends together.” I said with a smile and looked at my friends for assurance, everyone except Brian nodded.

“Oh thank you Sandra, you are one of a kind. I am just so happy to have found myself and I would like to be your friend as well, all of you. I’m going to need it.” Brenda said looking at all of us and smiling.

“Welcome to our group Brenda.” Amy said being the first to accept Brenda as a friend. “I am sure all of us can put what has happened in the past and keep it in the past.” Gina, Paul, Kim, and Matt all shook her hand in forgiveness and welcome. Brian gave Brenda a hard look then his expression softened.

“What the hell, no hard feelings?” Brian finally asked and offered Brenda his hand in friendship.

“No, no hard feelings Brian. I am so sorry for hurting Sandra.” Brenda said then smiled at us all. “You are all good friends to each other; I just hope you can accept me as you have accepted Sandra.”

Everyone in the group nodded their okay, and then we all walked together into the school auditorium. We all took seats together in the bleachers except Brenda whose dad escorted her up to a podium that was set up in the center of the basketball court. Brenda looked very nervous as she walked up to the podium to address the tenth grade seated before her. Principal Mrs. Sherman then walked up with her and spoke first.

“Students, please settle down and give your attention to Brenda Chambers.” Mrs. Sherman said into the microphone loudly and everyone sat down and got quiet.

Brenda stepped up to the microphone and cleared her throat as she held index cards in front of her then began. “My fellow Yellow Jackets good morning. My name is Brenda Chambers. I am here to publicly apologize for my actions against Sandra Davidson on Tuesday. On Tuesday I lost my senses due to extreme jealously and my former self Kevin kicked Sandra in the back of the head. What I did to Sandra was uncalled for and a deplorable action of my former self. I realized I was jealous of her courage and willingness to live as she was meant to and I could not bring that courage to the surface until I was confronted by my father. For my actions I am truly sorry and have personally asked for forgiveness from Sandra. She has graciously accepted my apology and has even agreed to be my friend. Not a friend of Kevin’s, he is gone now but a friend to me, Brenda Chambers. Thank you.” Brenda began to cry softly as she finished her speech, and I could not help feel for her. So I stood up and started clapping and hoot and hollering in support for her. I think it was the right thing to do. Once I started the whole class followed my example and was soon told to quiet down by Principal Sherman.

“Can I have your attention please?” Mrs. Sherman said yelling into the microphone. “Settle down, settle down.” She said again and it became quiet. “Thank you Brenda that was a lovely speech. What all of you should take away from today is to accept other people no matter what. Each and every one of you is unique in your own way and must learn to be mindful of those around you and how your actions might affect them.” She paused for a second to catch her breath. “Thank you all for showing your support for Sandra and for Brenda, their challenge is not over yet. So I ask you all to be a friend to them, if you find you can’t I ask you to mind your own business. You are all dismissed.” Mrs. Sherman then gave Brenda a friendly hug and looked over at me and smiled and then dismissed us all.

The rest of the day went pretty mildly, . I ran into Brenda a few times between classes and she seemed to be in a very good mood and alive for the first time. I could not see the former bully when I looked at her.

We had a substitute in English today and I completed my research on the net for a book report quickly. I used my free time and searched for and download a name change form. I read the directions and then filled it out and printed it. I will have to have dad sign it before submitting it to the court.

After school let out, Brian walked me home and said.

“Sandra, will you come over to my house for a while before we have our appointments tonight?”

“Sure, I’d like that.”

“Great. Maybe we can invite my mom and your dad to dinner tomorrow night?” Brian asked.

“That’s a great idea. I bet your mom and my dad would have a lot of fun together.”

“I’m sure that they would, in fact your dad asked me a lot about my mom the other night. He seems to be quiet interested in her.”

“Oh really, that is interesting. I wonder if my dad is attracted to your mom. That would be so neat.” I told Brian thinking it would be nice for dad to have some companionship, even for only a night.

“I think he is, but what if they were to get married at some point, wouldn’t that make us brother and sister?” Brian asked with concern.

“Step siblings at the least, but who cares, I love you and you love me right?” I asked him just to confirm his feelings for me.

“Of course I love you Sandy.” Brian said with a smile. “Your right, let’s not worry about that.”

Brian and I then walked into his house and were greeted by his mom. She looked happy to see me and gave me a hug. “I am glad you are ok Sandra, how are you feeling?”

“I’m ok Mrs. Jones and I am feeling fine other than a small amount of discomfort where the stitches are.”

“How many times do I have to tell you to call me Janice?” She said laughing.

“Sorry Janice, I was just being polite.” I told her.

“Nonsense, you are Brian’s girlfriend and so close to us that you are considered family.”

“Thank you Janice, that makes me feel accepted.” I blushed and smile at her.

“You’re welcome. What are you two up to today?” She asked looking at Brian.

“Sandy agreed to help me study for my test tonight; she’s a very good driver.” Brian said meekly

“That’s nice; go ahead I’ll leave you two love birds alone, have fun.”

Brian and I went into his room and shrugged our shoulders about what she was talking about. I think I helped him study for about ten minutes before we were kissing. I could not help myself, he was just so cute sitting there taking in what I was saying. It was another magical kiss, and I again melted into him. He’s just so gentle and caring I knew I would not be able to wait much longer before we would take the next step. I had to stop myself and ask God for patience again. I knew it was too soon to take that step.

“That was wonderful Brian, but I stopped because I need to get a few things straight with Dr. Louis tonight before I allow us to get to the next step. I feel that I need to get an answer from her first.” I told him, and he looked to understand.

“Don’t worry about it Sandy, I can wait. I admit I want our relationship to go to the next step, but I will respect your decision not to go to the next level, if that is your choice.”

“Thank you Brian, your one in a million, you know that.” I told him. “And I do love you.”

“I love you to Sandra.” Brian reassured me. I just love how he called me Sandy when we were being casual and Sandra when serious.

I continued to grill Brian on his knowledge of the rules and laws for his driving test for the next hour. Once I felt he knew what he needed for the test I suggested his mom take him for a quick drive and then parted way’s as I had to get to my appointment as well.

“Good luck my love.” I told Brian and gave him a peck on the lips as he got into the driver’s seat of his mothers blue Ranchero.

“Thanks.” He said smiling and putting on his seat belt. He looked just adorable adjusting the mirrors and seat for comfort. Dad had always smiled at me each time I got behind the wheel and did the same. Brian then pulled out of his driveway and waved good bye to me. I walked home, got cleaned up and redid my makeup for my appointment with Thelma. Dad was already home.

“You ready to go Sandy?” Dad asked and handed me the keys to his F150 truck.

“Yah… Sure, thanks dad, I’m ready.” I loved driving his truck, and we were on our way.

About five minutes into the drive a heard the quick yelp of a police siren and saw a cop behind us. I knew I didn’t do anything wrong so I wondered why he was pulling us over. I looked over at dad with a shrug and a question on my mind.

“Dad, I did nothing wrong, why is he pulling us over?”

“I haven’t a clue sweetie, just ask when he gets here.”

“Ok, I’ll ask him.” I said a little worried as I pulled off the road and stopped in a safe area. The policeman walked up to my window as I rolled it down.

“Good afternoon Miss, I’m Officer Sinclair and the reason I pulled you over is your right side tail light is out.” The officer explained why he had pulled me over. “Can I please see your driver’s license, registration and proof of insurance please?” He watched me closely as I fumbled around in my purse for my license. Dad all the while was calm and quickly pulled the registration and insurance cards out of the glove box. Now I realized why having a purse is a nuisance at times, everything ends up on the bottom. Once I found my wallet I handed everything to the officer and he looked at them briefly.

“Thank you Miss, I’ll be back in a second, I just have to check your record.” He then went back to his patrol car and I looked over at dad.

“What kind of ticket am I going to get for this dad?” I asked worried as I had an impeccable driving record for the two months I had been driving.

“Probably just a fix-it ticket, as the registered owner I am ultimately responsible for the truck.” Dad told me easing my fear of getting my first ticket.

A few short minutes later the officer once again came up to the driver’s side window.

“Everything seems to be in order, I will just give you a warning this time Miss, please get the light fixed before you drive again.” The Officer said politely. “One more thing, there is a problem with your driver’s license it has you down as a male. I checked the records on the computer and they match the records of a Tim Davidson, would you mind explaining this?” The officer looked confused as he looked at me; I knew the picture on the license resembled me so he must have thought the DMV had made a mistake. I knew it was wrong to lie to the police so I had no choice but to tell him the truth.

Speaking slowly I told him the truth. “Sir, my driver’s license is correct at least for the gender for now. My name is legally being changed to Sandra Ellen Davison in a few weeks. I am a transsexual and I’m in RLT.” I told him hoping he would understand and be lenient.”

“I assume your this young ladies father and can vouch for her?” The officer asked dad.

“Of course sir this is my daughter and what she said is true. We are actually on our way to her psychiatrist for an appointment, and as the registered owner of the vehicle I will also take care of the burned out tail light as well.” Dad explained to the Officer.

“Ok then, you have nice day and drive safely.” He said without reaction to my situation then handed back my license and the truck paperwork. He then left us be and drove off in search of his next violator.

“You know it’s not right to fib to the police Sandra, but he did not check on the lie you told about you name change.” Dad looked at me with that look; I guess I should let the other cat out of the bag to him.

“I was actually truthful to a point dad.” I said looking at him for a reaction then dug out the name change application which was folded in my purse’s outer zipper. He looked at the form for a few minutes then looked at my face.

“Are you sure about this?”

“Absolutely sure dad, I know who I am, and I think at some point I want to marry and this is one step in the right direction to obtain it. Just having my license have my true name and updated picture on it will help when asked about who I am when situations like this one happen again.”

“Your right of course sweetie, I just wanted to be sure you had thought it through, and you obviously have, we are running late so let’s get to your appointment.”

“Yes sir.” I said and drove us the rest of the way to Dr. Louis’ office.

Soon I was waiting in the reception area of Thelma’s office, and was ushered in by her clerk. I sat down on the couch in her office and was greeted by Dr. Louis who followed me in.

“Good evening Sandra, I hear you had an eventful week so far.” Dr. Louis asked and continued. “Care to tell me about it?”

“That’s the understatement of the year, . I had a good day at school Monday, Got kicked in the head on Tuesday, missed school yesterday and today I made friends with the person who kicked me in the head who is now a girl like me.” I said quickly and out of breath.

“Anything else happen?” She asked for more.

“Yes there is more.” I paused for a second to catch my breath. “It’s only been eight days and my emotions feel like a roller coaster ride. I know I am a girl on the inside and want to be one completely. It’s just that when I’m with Brian my male parts get excited and when I am alone I use them for pleasure. I’ve kissed him almost every day so far and I simply melt into him. He is just so cute, and I want to experience more with him as I am. These feelings are confusing the hell out of me.” I told Thelma.

“All these feelings are natural, you are still physically male and the female hormones and testosterone blockers won’t take effect for several weeks. You are still taking your pills daily aren’t you?

“Yes I am and I haven’t missed a dose yet.” I answered truthfully.

“Well that is good, I am sure that with time you will figure out what is right for you. You can still be a girl and keep you male parts if that is what you decide. Just keep in mind that your testicles and penis will become smaller as time passes. We can’t tell for sure what size you will ultimately be, but if you want to experience sex with your male parts it is something you must consider.”

“I am aware of the side effects and I am sure what I am doing is right. I haven’t felt so good since the last time mom and I had a day out together. I just wanted to voice my concerns to you and I think I have come to a conclusion, at least for now. I know for at least the mean time, until I turn 18 I will enjoy what I have and then make the ultimate leap and become a full woman at that time.”

“That very well may be the choice you make. That is why these counseling sessions are so important and why we don’t make rash and unalterable decisions in these cases. It gives you time to live as you think you should and find out if this is right for you. I know from your past sessions that it is right for you. You are more mature, well rounded and seem more an alive.”

“Thank you Thelma.”

I then related what had transpired at school with Brenda and how I accepted her apology and even consider her a friend. I knew that forgiveness was what God taught and I felt that I needed to know what Thelma thought about it.

“You know Sandra; there are many adults who would not have forgiven the way you did. I am proud of you, and your beliefs in God and his teachings will only enhance and enlighten you in life.” Thelma said and drove home my own beliefs and made me feel better. “You may find Brenda to be a better friend than an enemy in time, even lifelong friends.”

“I think I’d like that.” I paused then thought for a second. “Thelma, thank you for your advice and counsel, I feel much better about myself and who I am. May I give Brenda your card; she may need someone to talk to?” I asked.

“Of course, and I would be glad to talk to her. Well that wraps up our session for today, see you next Thursday.” Thelma smiled and led me to the reception area.

“Thanks Thelma, see you Thursday.” I then approached dad and told him I was ready to go.

“How was your session?” Dad asked as we walked out to the car.

“It was great, very enlightening. I understand why I feel the way I do and I know which direction I want to go.” I told dad and looked for a reaction and he smiled.

“What direction is that sweetie?” He asked concerned with my decision.

“For now I am going to continue my hormone treatments to become as female as possible then make a decision as to surgery when I am 18. I know Brian will be ok with my decision as he has made it clear he is in love with me no matter what.”

Dad just looked like he normally did then he got a sad look on his face. “Sorry Sandra, you good old dad just got a little sad remembering the good times I had with your previous self. You must know I support you in what you are doing and I love you very much.” Dad then gave me a hug and I hugged him back tightly. We then got into the car and began to drive home.

I broke the silence a few blocks down the road. “Dad, when can we drop of the name change paperwork?”

“I signed it already while you were in with Thelma. If you would like the courthouse is on the way home.”

“Ok, thanks dad.” I said and turned on the next corner into the courthouse. Dad and I walked up to the night clerk’s window and waited our turn. The lady at the window smiled at us as the man who was in front of us left.

“Next” She said as I stepped to the window and handed her my name change paperwork. She looked it over and then stamped and dated the forms. “Everything seems to be filled out correctly and in order. May I please have a copy of your doctors RLT letter for the file please?” She asked in a professional manner. I pulled the letter from my purse, unfolded it and handed it to the clerk.

“Here you go.” I said quietly.

“I’ll be back in a jiffy” She said then walked over to a copier to make a copy then handed back my original. “Your hearing is set for 3pm Tuesday in courtroom number four.” She handed me a copy of the schedule. “Good luck and have a nice evening miss.”

“Thank you.” I said then walked back out.

“That was easy.” Dad said as we walked out.

“Yah it sure was.”

“I’ll pick you up at school at 2:30. I’ll call and make sure they let you out early so we won’t be late.”

“Ok, thanks dad.”

We were soon home and we were greeted by Janice and Brian. Brian had a huge grin and a piece of paper in his hand. I could not contain my excitement and ran up to him and gave him a hug because I knew he had passed his driver’s test. “You passed!” I said excitedly and then kissed him.

“Yes, thanks to your tutoring.” Brian said with a smile and hugged me tighter. “Mom, Sandra and I would like to know if you would like to join us and David to dinner tomorrow night.”

“Yes I would like that.” Janice said and smiled at my dad.

“I would like that too.” Dad responded and gave us a knowing smile.

Brian and I then went over and sat on his back porch while dad and Janice kept talking on the front porch. I was looking at the stars as it began to get dark and felt good about myself. Brian was doing the same and I looked over into his beautiful eyes and lost myself in them. I leaned over and kissed him on the lips and melted into him. Both of our emotions took over and I let it happen again. I felt his hand slide up my thigh and he began to rub me through the jean’s I was wearing. It felt wonderful, and I did the same. He was certainly hard when I felt him and once I rubbed him he broke our wonderful kiss.

“Sandra, I want you so bad. I don’t know if I can wait any longer. Please will you sleep with me?” Brian said almost begging.

“I do want to Brian but I want to wait until the time is right.” I told him.

“I can wait.” Brian said sort of pouting.

Brian and I sat quietly snuggling for about an hour when he broke the silence.

“Sandra, I love you no matter what. And now that I’ve finally had you, please will you think about not having surgery right away when you’re eighteen. I am kind of hoping you will keep yourself just as you are, I know I’m being selfish, but I just wanted to be truthful with you.”

“I will have to think about it before I give you an answer Brian. I do love you and I did enjoy what just happened and I want to do it again. But in my heart I am a girl and I think I need time to see if that is what is right for me.”

“I can respect that Sandy, however you are a girl. In your heart, mind and how you present yourself is all woman to me. I love you just the way you are.” Brian told me and I agree with him. I just needed time to think.

“I will let you know soon Brian just be patient.”

“No problem, I will wait for you forever.”

I then kissed him and cuddled with him for a while. His mom and my dad came out to find us about a half hour latter.

“How are things with the two love birds?” Janice said noticing our disheveled looks.

I kind of jumped when I heard her say that. Janice seemed to understand the look on our embarrassed faces.

“It’s ok for you two to kiss. The two of us don’t mind.” Janice said and nudged my dad for an agreement.

I gave Brian a peck on the lips as dad and I walked out. I was obviously tired after our encounter.

I grabbed my purse as I walked to my room. I pulled the court paperwork out to look at it again when I did the card the nurse from the hospital gave me fell out. What was her name, oh yah Betty. I looked at the card and contemplated emailing her then made the decision to do it. I turned on my computer and began writing.

‘Dear Kelly,

My name is Sandra and your sister Betty was kind enough to give me your email address. I hope you don’t mind that I am writing you but I am a girl in a similar situation to yours and I need advice. I don’t want you to think that I am some sort pervert or something but I have a few questions about the feelings I am having. I am in love with a very passionate and caring guy. I know he loves me very much, and the feelings I get are more than I can ever explain. I know in my heart I am a girl. But after my experience tonight I am thinking about not changing my male parts. I have always believed that surgery was the only option for me. But now I am not sure that is right for me. I love Brian and He loves me, and he told me he loved me the way I am. If you have any advice for a confused teenager, please respond and email me at '[email protected]'.

Thank You

Sandra Davidson.

I sent the email and then went to sleep as is was now past eleven.


 
To Be Continued...

up
75 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Which Kelly

Is Sandy writing to? There are three Kelly's here.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Very Kind and Gentle Story

and I am surprised this story is not getting more comments! Sara, you do need an editor to clean up your grammar better, but thats for the next time. Other than that, you have a great story going!

Sephrena Lynn Miller
BigCloset TopShelf
TGLibrary.com

I know I need an editor.

I am no expert in writing, I just know my story and were it should end up. I do need help in grammer and spelling.
I think the flow is good. If anyone is up for it please go ahead and edit it. I will be off line again for a while as I don't know our next port visit yet. I will write more, chapter nine is already formed in my head.

This story is great

It gets better and better. Lovin it to bits.

I remember a time when I was in Junior high, I was in the library, just reading it was during lunch. A SOB came up and took the book from me, and then out of no where he kicked me in the head. I blinked the first time, seeing this he began to kick me more and more. I didn't flich all 4 or 6 times he kicked me in the head, no blood was splattered it ws like so wierd. Anyways, I scared him off because he felt like I didn't feel the pain. No teacher or anyone but other students saw it, so maybe someone had a few words with him. I however, have never foregiven him for it, I might not have hurt physically from it but I sure did hurt inside, I don't think I ever would have been as foregiving as sandy was/is.

I actually tend to act on vengence, or hatefull thoughts etc. Foregivenence is not my foretay, lol.

I like so can't wait to read more, keep up the good work hun.

hugs,

Erin Amelia Fletcher

Amelia Rosewood Year two.png

With Love and Light, and Smiles so Bright!

Erin Amelia Fletcher

coflicted

Pamreed's picture

Hi Sara,

I am enjoying this story but I am not feeling understanding!!
I guess it is because I am a post-op trans-woman!! My happiest moment was when I finally woke up from my SRS surgery and knew that I was right at last!! I know that there are some transsexuals who choose not to have surgery. But I never have understood!! In my earliest memories I knew I was a girl!! I just don't understand how someone can be a girl but keep and use that thing!! I do not dislike those people but I just don't understand!!

Pamela