The Ballet Game - Chapter 14

Printer-friendly version
Jimmy finds himself as entangled in the Dale girl relationships as he is in their undergarments!

The Ballet Game
Chapter 14
By Beffy Flowers

 
Jimmy walked out in the hall, wearing the white robe, his nightie, body briefer, pink tights, and panties. He felt very warm, and took off the robe, letting it drop silently to the floor. At that moment, Mrs. Dale came out of her room, walking toward him. She appeared to be getting ready for work -- she was wearing a body briefer just like his, a half-slip, and some nude pantyhose. She smiled as she approached him and hugged him close.

He could feel her lace-covered breasts rub warmly against his own, and her slip slid against his thighs. Then he noticed that his nightie no longer draped down to his knees -- somehow it had become so short that he no longer felt the material brush his thighs. As she embraced him, the panty portion of his lacy body briefer peeked out into plain view. Of course, Jimmy knew he was dreaming at this point, but he didn't want the dream to stop.

Laura came up behind him at just that moment and grabbed his "panties", saying "what have we here? Both of you in lace underwear? How sexy is that?" She started hugging Jimmy from behind, now wearing the same thing as her mother. Her hands traced along the edge of the body briefer to the front, where they settled directly on his anatomy and started rubbing and squeezing.

He felt lips, and a tongue urgently pressed into his mouth. Repeating the dream from the other night, now it was Jenny who was kissing him, wearing identical clothes and rubbing her body against him, while Laura's hands coursed over his chest and groin. And suddenly Liz Brown, in a leotard and tights, started tugging at his tights-clad legs, saying "You have to wear pink tights to ballet class today! You have to keep wearing them so you'll get used to them! Oh my god please wear my tights! Oh my god!"

Jimmy bolted upright, in a hot sweat. He felt an orgasm about to overtake him, so he kicked off the covers, yanked up the nightie, and started clawing at the body briefer. The clasp was hidden from view, and the garment was too tight for him to stretch it much. He only had a second more before he'd erupt, so he urgently tugged it to one side and reached up underneath to pull down the waistband of the tights. The sight of his anatomy still trapped under the sheer lacy panties was enough to send him over the edge. He lunged for a tissue from the nightstand, knocking over a lamp in the process. Halfway through his orgasm, he somehow managed to stuff a tissue over his jetting organ, collapsing into minor convulsions in the process.

When it was over, he slowly sat up to assess the damage. He righted the lamp and turned it on. Somehow, Jenny's tights seemed to have escaped a staining, but the panties were definitely hit. Gingerly, he pulled out the tissue while keeping everything stretched away with his other hand. He managed to get more tissues without breaking anything, and was finally able to wipe everything down pretty thoroughly. He fought the impulse to take everything off -- it seemed quite likely that Mrs. Dale would come in to wake him, and if he weren't wearing every single garment he had on, there would be no telling what she would think. So he kept it all on, hoping that the tissue had done its job. With luck, only the panties would have a stain, and only a slight one at that.

He turned off the light, sank down under the warm blankets and marveled at the feel of wearing tights to bed, happy now that he kept them on. He traced a finger along his bra cups and felt himself stirring again, even after what just happened. Then, with near-perfect timing, came a soft knock at the door.

Jenny stepped in, whispering "Jimmy? Are you alright? I heard a noise. Did you fall or something?" She tiptoed over to the bed.

"I'm fine, Jenny. I just knocked something over in the dark. I had to blow my nose, and grabbed a tissue and I guess the lamp fell down." He made sure the blankets covered him up to his neck, to keep her from seeing any sign of the body briefer.

She sat on the bed. "Oh, thank goodness! I thought you might have hurt yourself or something. Hey, it's almost time to get up anyway. You better take these off before Mom wakes up!" She pulled back the covers to expose his lower legs. He felt her run her hands warmly along his calves and feet. "Don't they feel so good in bed like this?"

"Um, yeah. They do feel good." He thrilled to her touch, and his toes wriggled involuntarily as her fingers grasped at them.

"Well come on silly! Take them off now and let me get them out of here!" She started pulling the covers back a little higher up his legs, and started tugging at the material from his lower thighs, urging him to pull them down.

His mind raced. He couldn't take them off without at least unclasping the body briefer, and there was no way to do that in the dark without drawing her attention. "I, uh. I don't want to take them off yet. I'll take them off when I get up. I promise I won't let your mom see them!"

"Why won't you take them off now?" She stopped her playful tugging and looked to his face in the dark room.

"I like them. Like you said, they feel good. I just want to keep them on a little longer. Okay?" He started to feel warm.

"You like them? So you aren't just wearing them because I made you, right? You would wear them all by yourself if I left you a pair under your pillow tomorrow night?" He could sense the coy smile behind her whisper.

"Yes. I would wear them. I guess I like how this stuff feels, now that I finally got a chance to wear some ballet tights."

"Ohmygod! I love it! There's no backing out now! I am so going to put you in a leotard after school today! Don't you even think about making a fuss, because we are going to have some ballerina time the minute we get home!" She pounced on him and kissed him eagerly. He put his arms to her shoulders, but stopped short of hugging her because he didn't want to let the covers drop. His shoulders were somewhat exposed now as it was, and the only thing keeping her from noticing his bra straps was the darkness.

"Okay, I'm going now. Remember to take these tights off before you get up! Just throw them in a drawer so you can wear them later. Or no, put them in the hamper. I've got tons of clean tights in my dresser -- you can take your pick anytime you want. Just don't let mom see you in these or I'm busted! Okay, see you at breakfast!" She kissed him one more time, her lips caressing his and her body pressing down through the sheets. She kissed him so long that he worried she might start feeling strange straps or underwires. When she rose, she reached down to massage his legs, planting a kiss on one knee before launching herself off the bed and disappearing down the hall.

He was once again on fire underneath his layers of nylon clothing. Incredibly, he felt the urge to paw at himself through all the lace, but he dared not for fear of being caught in the act by Mrs. Dale. It seemed certain, now, that whenever he did something like that, someone would walk in on him. So he tried to think of his history textbook as a distraction and that seemed to help. He managed to doze off.

"Good morning Jaybird!" Jimmy was slowly rousing from another dream with Jen in it. He was very groggy, but could sense her face hovering just over his. Eyes closed, he slid his arms around her neck and pulled her in for a real kiss, hoping to surprise her. He smelled perfume as his open lips drew her in. But just as his tongue began gently probing, he heard her voice humming in alarm. To his great dismay, he opened his eyes and saw Mrs. Dale's eyes looking back at him.

She seemed to be flustered, though not as much as Jimmy was. Still, her face lingered over his. "Jimmy, I, well I, I haven't been kissed by a boy like that in a very long time!" A smile slowly spread across her face. "But maybe you were kissing someone else in your dreams? I knew about the dreams you boys have sometimes, but I never expected to be in one -- and I'm sure I wasn't the star, right? Well, now I am so glad I put you in this little thing!" Her finger traced along under one of the body briefer straps. "I know you can't help being a boy and having things like this happen to you in your sleep, so I'm glad you have this to keep things in check. Or at least keep them neat. Did it make you uncomfortable?"

His face couldn't move. All it could do was blush furiously.

"Nevermind." She pecked him on the lips. "I'll just pretend you loved wearing it so I won't feel so selfish. Anyway, I'm waking you a little early to give you time to take it off before Jen sees it. I don't have time to help you out of it, but I'm sure you don't need my help with something like that, right? Just make sure she doesn't see it. You can just leave it with the rest of your lingerie under your pillow, okay? Even if there's a stain or anything -- really it's okay. Bye, sweetie!" She stepped out as quickly and quietly as she came.

Jimmy was still only half-awake, and hadn't fully processed what Mrs. Dale told him. He tried to focus, but only succeeded in drifting off to sleep again, until of course Jen gave a cheerful knock on the door to wake him. He startled, and noticed the room was much lighter. He had overslept, and now had to find a way to stall Jen while he undressed!

But she didn't wait for an answer -- she marched right in, wearing a short lavender satin nightie, over pink tights that appeared to match the ones on his legs. And of course, his legs were sticking out from under the covers to mid-thigh. Naturally. "Wake up, sleepy head! It's time to eat breakfast! You've still got my tights on! Perfect! 'Cause Mom went to work early, so you don't have to take them off! Come on, wake up!" She started tugging at the blanket, but he resisted and muttered something about going to the bathroom first, to which she replied, "Okay, but hurry up and leave your pink legs on when you come down!" She tromped out whistling.

Jimmy was still groggy but he had to move quickly. He jumped out of bed and grabbed the tiny white robe Mrs. Dale had left for him last night. He put it on, and although it only covered down to his thighs, it was enough. With the belt securely tied, no one could see the body briefer. After checking in the mirror one more time, he dashed out towards the bathroom. Unfortunately, Laura was using it, and she often took a while to finish. Meanwhile Jen was in the kitchen, and Jimmy thought that under cover of the robe, he could safely eat breakfast and slip into the bathroom later.

Jenny welcomed him with a short hug and a kiss, and invited him to sit down to eat. They sat and chatted while downing toast and cereal. He was sure that she'd ask to look under the robe at some point, but she seemed content to just run her feet up and down along his lower legs while they talked about school. Twice, he shuddered from the tingly sensations this caused, but she responded merely with an innocent questioning look and a wonderful smile. He quite forgot what he was wearing, and they found themselves lingering at the table, legs entwined, not at all eager to go get dressed.

It wasn't until Laura came down that Jenny finally sprang up to dash to the bathroom. Laura looked at his outfit, with one hand on his shoulder as she sat slowly down. "Oh my my you sweet little thing, what in the world are you wearing now? And pink tights? Mom's fancy nightie? God only knows what else you've been dressed up in." One hand rubbed smoothly down along his shoulder blade, tracing the bra strap of the body briefer. He looked at her, alarmed. "Don't worry, cutie, I saw the bumps of those bra straps right through your little robe when I came in. Looks like you are all girled up again. Did Jen put you up to it?"

He shook his head, his mind racing.

"Well that bra didn't strap itself on you!" she said between mouthfuls. "Did you pull one out from her dresser yourself? Does she even know?" Laura looked at him intently.

"No, it's your mom's, it's not Jen's." Like clockwork, he could feel a pulse within his panties -- it seemed to happen whenever his female clothing was discussed.

"Mom's? So Mom put you in a bra? I am a little shocked! Not a lot, but a little. I thought she was going to cut you a break from all this. Wow. So what did Jen think about that?"

"She doesn't know."

"Oh ho? Her boyfriend is wearing a bra and she's not in on it? Oh my my, this is getting better and better! Don't tell me, you're supposed to take it off before she sees it?" Her eyes were aglow and her lips curled into a smile.

"Yeah." Jimmy stood up to leave. This was crazy, and he wasn't even close to ready for school yet.

"Well, I'm learning things about Mom every day. And you! Well you better go figure out a way to take it off while Jen is in the bathroom! And hurry up -- Mom's gone this morning, and we're catching a ride with my friend Sara, who should be here any minute! Go on! Run up the stairs, you bra-wearing ballerina! Scoot!"

Jimmy blushed furiously. He was unhappy at being teased, but he felt relief that at least someone else knew his secret, and was as astonished as he was at the way things were playing out. He ran to the bedroom and whipped off the robe, pausing only briefly to look at his clothing in the mirror. Just at that moment, a car horn honked loudly from the driveway.

Laura called urgently for them to both get downstairs as soon as humanly possible. Jimmy sensed that Laura took no small amount of amusement from his predicament, and that she was hustling him on purpose. But it didn't matter, because now Jenny was knocking at his door, urging him to get dressed in a hurry. "Just leave my tights on under your pants!" she whispered through the door, "for me! For later!"

He mumbled that he'd be right out, and gently peeled the delicate nightie off over his head. The sight of the body briefer over his tights made him tingle all over. Against all better judgment he decided to keep it on. He tugged at it a little to adjust the fit, and tried to pull up the tights a little more underneath. Then he quickly pulled on some jeans, socks, a t-shirt, and the heaviest sweater he had. He didn't have a gym class to worry about today, so he thought it would be okay.

Jenny was already in the car when he came outside. Laura stood in the driveway, holding the door open and smiling broadly at Jimmy. As he climbed in, she entered behind him and he could feel her hand slide up and down his back to feel for evidence of a bra. She rubbed over the edge of the body briefer twice, which seemed to satisfy her -- she gave him a wink as she closed the door. Then she whispered unobtrusively in his ear, "remember, you can't tell Jenny."

Sitting sandwiched between the two girls in the back seat was an agony of tingles. After Laura's hand slid away from his back, one of Jenny's feet shed the ballet flat it was wearing and started snaking up under one of his pant legs. She was still wearing her pink tights, and seemed to be trying to determine whether he was as well. Soon enough, he could feel the smooth warmth of nylons sliding together. When that happened, Jen grasped his arm and leaned her head on his shoulder, not letting go of him until they got to school. He left the car in an utter daze, and wandered off to class after a light kiss from Jen in the front hallway.

Jimmy found it impossible to focus on anything school related. He simply sat and looked blankly at the pages in front of him, feeling Jen's warmth, Laura's smile, and Mrs. Dale's underwear hugging him tightly. He was vaguely anxious that someone might see evidence of the body briefer under his sweater, but nobody seemed to. He stayed in a reverie, and simply longed for the school day to end as soon as possible.

After his second class, however, he realized he had a new problem. In all the morning tingles, he had completely forgotten about his bladder. He stepped into the bathroom, but stopped short of the urinal when he realized he couldn't possibly get his anatomy clear without unsnapping something. He moved to a stall, turned around, and opened his zipper to take a look. Reaching down to his crotch, he could feel the bumps of the clasp, but he couldn't figure out how to unsnap it. It seemed to be even more immune to his fiddling than the bra from the other day. He just could not undo it without at least taking a look at it to see how it worked! But the only alternative was to take everything off. Not an option in one of the busiest bathrooms of the school.

He rezipped his pants, flushed the toilet, and wandered over to the sink to wash his hands. His bladder was about to burst. But he had to put it off for another hour because the bell for the next class began ringing.

Luckily, this was an art class. Not only could he remain standing while working on his latest project, which helped ease the pressure considerably, but this end of the school was much quieter. He managed to hold himself together through the class, and slipped out the moment the bell rang to find the nearest bathroom.

On his way, he nearly ran over Laura, who was on her way to a gym class. "Whoa Jaybird, what's the hurry?"

He was surprised to see her, but then had an idea. He blurted, "Laura, you know how bras work, right?"

"Y-y-y-eah?!" She grimaced in amusement. "I should -- I wear one every day!"

"Well, remember that bra I'm wearing?" He was whispering now. There were very few kids around, and none close by, but he was anxious nonetheless. "I need to take it off, and I don't know how. I was going to strip down in that bathroom, but maybe you can just tell me?"

"Oh, I don't know Jimmy! I think Jen wants that to be a secret! She doesn't want you escaping from her bras! But wait, that's mom's bra, right? Here, let me just undo it." She grabbed his shoulders to turn him around, but he resisted.

"No! Not here in the hall -- someone will see! Just tell me how to do it, and I'll do it mys..." he hadn't finished his sentence when Laura grabbed his arm and pulled him vigorously into the girls bathroom, which they happened to be standing in front of. Jimmy was dumbstruck.

"Hello? Anyone here? No? Okay, we're all alone. Now let me see that bra and show you how to take it off without even taking your shirt off."

"No! Wait!" He objected, but her hands had already pulled up his sweater and undershirt enough to see the white stretch lace of his body briefer peek out.

"What is this? Are you still wearing the nightie too?" She pulled higher, and he decided to let her do it. What was the point of resisting? She had an uncanny ability to see through everything anyway. "Oh my god! What a darling little girdle you have on! Sexy! But Jimmy, this isn't a bra! It doesn't just unsnap, right? Even *you* know that?" She looked at him questioningly, until realization hit her face. "Ahhh! You can't unsnap this thing *down there*! You can't take it off! You can't even pee, oh my god this is hilarious!"

"Laura, please! I need your help! Can you just tell me how to unsnap it before someone comes in here? Please?" His face was beet red.

"Okay. I'll help you. But I'm not going to tell you the secret of the bra snap -- that would be cheating! I will simply unsnap it *for* you!" She beamed at him.

"Uh, how?"

"Unzip, please!" Her smile was conquering him and he felt any sense of resistance melting away instantly. "Better hurry up -- before someone comes in here, remember?"

He unzipped his pants and then watched in disbelief as Laura giggled and reached down inside his pants, sliding right against his undeniable erection on her way to his crotch. She held eye contact with him and smiled as she fiddled with the clasp for a moment. "Gee, now I know how a guy feels on a date!" Unsnap. It popped open, and she slowly withdrew her hand, but not without sliding against the front of his tights again. At the last moment, she clutched his penis, gave him a quick kiss, and squeezed him for a moment before pulling her hand away completely. "Okay, you're free. I know I shouldn't grope you like that but it's just so cute how you're so excited all the time. Now you can go, you bra-wearing ballerina."

With that, she left the bathroom. He staggered for a moment, then came to his senses. He zipped up, and stepped clumsily out, praying that nobody was near. His luck held -- the hall was nearly empty, and he made for the boys room where he finally managed to find a urinal, pull down tights and panties, and relieve himself at last. After peeing, his erection subsided somewhat. He pulled the tights and panties up and the front of the unsnapped body briefer down, tucking it in his pants. He tucked his undershirt in for good measure. Then, in a new kind of daze, he shambled off to class.

The rest of the day was uneventful, if agonizing. He couldn't forget for a moment what he was wearing underneath his school clothes, nor could he forget what Laura did for him. Or to him. But more than that, he thought of Jen's foot sliding up along his calf in the car, sharing a secret with him right in front of Laura's friend. He also thought about what made him decide to keep the body briefer on that morning. It was simply way too distracting and dangerous to wear to school. And foolish.

Beyond that, it was another escalation in all this feminizing. Mrs. Dale made him wear it, but she didn't make him wear it *to school*. Why did he do it, when he could have at least just taken the extra ten seconds to step out of it like a bathing suit or something? All this clothing was making him crazy every day, and he had tried to keep away from it at intervals, just to regain his sanity. But then every night he slipped happily back in.

Maybe the universe was telling him something. Maybe all the crazy circumstances that put him in such compromising positions were happening for a reason. Maybe he needed to just go with the flow, wear whatever Jen wanted, and enjoy it while he could. In his normal life, he would have sharply denied have any interest in things like tights and bras. But inside, he knew he had been fascinated by them for a very long time. This whole week with the Dales was a dream come true. And this budding relationship with Jen was the icing on the cake. No, it was the cake, too. It was everything.

up
101 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

He Is Learning

A lot about himself, but what is yet to be seen.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Fetishy!

Not too many offerings here on TopShelf achieve this level of pure fetish! It's clearly an artform of its own, and I haven't seen anyone do it much better. Not that I'm an expert, or even a connoisseur, nor even to say that I'm not often totally embarrassed to even be reading it. Tsk! Tsk! Naughty, naughty!

Flashbacks to guilty pleasures... Of course, we're much more mature about that sort of thing these days! It's just clothes, right?

___________________
If a picture is worth 1000 words, this is at least part of my story.

long time since 13

Really long wait, not quite worth it for me

Lots of Fun

Each of the Dale's is into dressing and encouraging him in her own way; although, Jimmy really doesn't need much encouragement. This is just so delicious.

Worth the wait

RAMI

It has been a long time since the last posting, but this story is just such a hoot that it is worth the wait. Jimmy's or is it realy Jenny2's week with the Dale's must be almost up. What will happen, when his Mom returns? Which child will she find on her return, a son Jimmy who has had an interesting week of discovery or her new daughter Jenny. More importantly, who is she expecting and is she aware of Mrs. Dale's and her daughter designs for her child.

My own guess, is that she will find the daughter that she always wanted and will thank the Dale's for their efforts.

RAMI

RAMI

Ignore all the weak praise, because this is totally wonderful

Love, love, love this story. Love it! The tactile feeling of the clothes, his inner struggles, the way he's being gradually sucked in, the way all of the family is playing into plot line - all really, really wonderful.

This is really, really great, and is fast becoming a top favorite of mine.

I agree with Pippa. You have

I agree with Pippa. You have nothing to be ashamed of in this story.
It's beautifully written, and gives us reading it just that perfect amount of ah, lovestruck, guilty, tingling?

:)

Almost poetry at times.
Take the time you need for creating but finish it please.
It's one of a kind, and so teasingly enjoyable.

Good luck with it.