The Secret Redux - Part 3

Printer-friendly version
The Secret Redux
The Secret Redux
Part 3
by Andrea DiMaggio

  


The Look of Love

"Oh, go ahead; you look just wonderful." Gina smiled and looked at her lover Katie. She was wearing a gorgeous cobalt blue sequined mini-dress and four inch heels, along with a long curly auburn wig; a departure from her own collar length "serviceable" blonde hair. The photographer had her standing with her hands on her hips with her back to the camera, looking over her shoulder with a come-hither expression.

Erica and Gina were treating Maired and Katie to a day of pampering. First, all four "women" would receive makeovers courtesy of Austin's Angels in Auburn, Massachusetts; a world renowned makeover and dressing service for special "girls.

"What if someone sees this?" Katie said, worrying that her "cover" might be blown back in Penn Wynne, where "she" was Dr. Ben Kelly, middle school psychologist. “

Jamie has given us assurances that these pictures are for our use only, and that none of what he does today will ever be published on his website”. Gina smiled at Katie's shyness, what some might find annoying, given her proclivity for shrinking into the background on occasion, but this was one of the things Gina loved so much about her husband. And she was happy to enjoy this side of him with utter abandon, since the weekend had been planned for just the "girls," which naturally included Erica, Gina's best friend as well as the birthday "girl," Maired, Erica's husband's other half.

The four of them had been pampered all afternoon, and they were satisfied with the final set of pictures. Even though the service catered to cross dressers and the like, the two wives got to enjoy the dress up and photo shoot along with Katie and Maired.

Gina's favorite pose had her in nothing but furs sitting on a couch. She held up an ermine coat to her body, barely covering her front, and her look said, "Take me, I'm yours."

Maired was too shy for anything provocative, and settled (not settled, really, since it was a gorgeous photo) for a pose in a midnight blue strapless gown with her hair up, exposing a lovely diamond choker. She held her violin in such a manner as to be sexy, if that were possible, and the shoot was enhanced by a fan off camera that swept her hair back even further, revealing gorgeous tear-drop earrings.

Katie didn't really have a favorite pose, since she felt uncomfortable throughout the afternoon, but the cobalt dress did the trick, and the picture was destined to adorn their fireplace mantle at home.

Erica wore a lovely maroon half-slip, and hose with four inch heels in matching maroon. She covered her bare breasts with her hands, and she lay back on a lovely four poster bed, her head to the camera with her hair draped over the edge of the bed like a starlet posing for a Celebrity magazine.

The favorite photo of the afternoon was a picture of the four of them dressed in identical strapless charcoal taffeta gowns; Gina, Erica and Katie sat on a wide couch with Maired laying across their laps, with all four sporting gorgeous smiles and holding champagne glasses as a toast to the day.

_______________________________________________

After their session, the four gathered themselves and went to the Euphoria Day Spa in town, where they received the most relaxing day of care. The staff had been "warned" that two of the four women in the party were "special," but the management made sure they had made "accommodations" for the quartet. After a few hours of facials and massages and manicures and pedicures, the girls headed to the hotel for a wind-down before dinner. The evening was going to be much more low-key, as far as Maired understood, but she was in for a surprise.

That evening, the four set out for what ostensibly was a relaxing dinner after a long day of attention. Tonight was supposed to be less "public;' dressed down with slacks and blouses and low heels in various shades and combinations. But Erica and Gina had made other plans, which would prove to be a lot of fun, once the other "girls' got past their fears. The dinner was great, but the remainder of the evening was better, at least from Gina and Erica's point of view, since it included karaoke.

Maired, of course, had performed in public countless times; both as Mark Kiernan, violinist and pianist. And she also had appeared a few times as Maired Underhill, Mark's jazz piano playing alter ego. She had even placed sixth in a jazz competition in Florida a few years ago. So while she was somewhat reluctant, she nevertheless got into the spirit of the evening, performing a duet with Erica; "The Boy is Mine" by Monica and Brandy; which got Katie blushing almost beet red and Gina snorting her glass of merlot. Gina performed "Hit Me with Your Best Shot," by Pat Benatar, and did a very good job of causing Katie to blush once again.

The evening's special moment came when Katie got up; rather was pushed on stage by Gina and Erica, who were laughing almost hysterically...But they were surprised, since other than Katie's "brother" Ben singing Irish favorites in the shower, Gina had never heard Katie sing in public. After composing herself with a few "ahems" and "ums", she sang "Someday," by Celtic Woman. Her voice was sweet and melodic, enhanced by her soft brogue, and her sincere if somewhat shy demeanor gave the small crowd chills as the words gained more meaning than just a karaoke performance for strangers.


Someday, when we are wiser,
When the world's older
When we have learned
I pray someday we may
Yet live to live and let live


.
Erica and Maired held hands as they listened to the lovely and timely lyrics. Gina looked at Katie, seeing more than just a persona of her husband; she saw Katie in a new light with a deeper understanding of just how much God had blessed her with this person she loved. Gina never was one to hold back tears, but she would never have been considered sentimental, yet she buried her face in Maired's shoulder and wept. The patrons wondered why she was so emotional, but Gina knew enough about Katie's past, along with her friends' struggles, both the couple with her and friends back home, to remember that there was still more to be done.

Their part in the evening's entertainment finished with Maired singing "The Look of Love" to Erica. None of the folks at the restaurant had any idea about Maired's "true" nature, and were amused and pleased at the openness of this lovely couple's unique relationship, especially when Maired sang, "Be mine tonight, let this be just the start of so many nights like this. Let's take a lover's vow and then seal it with a kiss” She followed it up with a completely comfortable relaxed and entirely amorous kiss with Erica.

_____________________________________________________

The four got applause as they sat back down and stayed to listen to the musical stylings of the other patrons. They finished the evening by returning to the hotel, where the couples retired to their respective rooms. The night proved to be entirely romantic. Erica and Gina had champagne sent to their rooms, and both wives spent the evening demonstrating just how much they loved their "girlfriends, and the guests at this hotel were also treated to "happy sounds."

Next: Let's Face the Music and Dance!

up
77 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ah, to be in Love

Is to be truly Blessed! And, wasn't there a saying about Love being the greatest of His tests?

I loved this chapter, and the descriptions of the photos were very vivacious!

Faraway

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Love Is The Theme

Ad here, Love is supreme.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Love is in the air...

Ole Ulfson's picture

Andrea,

Things just get better and better for our four loving, and fun loving, girls.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful afternoon and exquisite evening with us.

Ole

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!