Puff: The Magic Kitty - Chapter 3

Printer-friendly version
Finally Chapter 3. Jessica delves into the world of the Nightwatch and Delilah is the recipient of a powerful change.

 

Puff: The Magic Kitty
Chapter 3: Revelations

by Gedren Y


 
Admin Note: Originally published on BigCloset Classic on September 05, 2003. ~Sephrena
 
Chapter 3: Revelations
 
 
September 28, 1994
 
 
It is strange, the things that people can get used to.

My power, I have always known about. The ability to change not only myself, but anyone I have had physical contact with. Rather than thinking myself weird, I felt special.

Now I know just how special. Half fae. From what I have learned they rarely breed with humans.

Wrapping my brain around the idea that I'm only half human took less time that even I would have believed. This explained some of the irregularities that doctors kept finding in my blood.

There is also the fact of my father, Nuada Argetlam. Until now, the only thing I knew about him was his name, the sisters at St. Josephine's Foundling Home hid nothing from me. I am the daughter of one of the most notorious fae of the Tuatha de Danaan.

During the past month, not only was I taught a condensed version of fae and magic history, but my training as one of the Nightwatch proceeded at an accelerated rate.

I found that I was particularly adept at enchantment, infusing an inanimate object with a particular spell. My spells often end up like poetry, Becca says I have a beautiful mind. On the other hand, my potions usually end up inedible soup.

At home, the sisters like the idea that I have been accepted by my peers. I often find that I am used as an example of success by the sisters. I have worked hard and earned a place of respect among the students of a prestigious school. However, not wholly true, it is a good object lesson for the younger girls.

As my mind whirrs from thought to thought, the reality of my present situation is ominous. I am in a van with the other members of the local Nightwatch team, on my way to be presented to the Nightwachters Council. Delilah seems to think that my presence on the team will be a political coup, I'm not sure why. That scares me.
 
 
"She did better than any of us," Becca stated proudly, "She made it half way out before succumbing to the fatigue."

"Yeah," Michael agreed, "I needed help after the fourth room."

Using my power, I settled Jessica onto the seat, head in my lap. Stroking her beautiful copper curls, a fleeting wish crossed my mind. Oh, to be her lover.

"Okay, Dane," I said, shaking myself from my reverie, "Let's go."

"Shouldn't we wait for Aaron?" he queried.

"Aaron isn't coming back with us," I replied, "Due to recent conduct, he has been reassigned."

"Thank God," Becca sighed.

"Thank my father," I replied, "It pays to have a family member on the council."

"Next stop, St. Josephine's Foundling Home," Dane chimed in.

"No," I replied, "My place. I've already cleared it with the nuns, so, Jessica will be staying with me while she recuperates."

"The Waldorf Astoria it is then," Dane agreed.
 
 
"Reassigned!" I roared at the top of my lungs.

"Yes, Mr. Astante," Councilor Stone confirmed, "To an all male team."

"But you can't be serious," I protested.

"Quite," the councilor responded, "You're lucky my daughter didn't ask for a more severe punishment."

"Oh," I breathed in the realization of why this was happening.

"As per request," he continued, "You are being assigned to the South Beach Nightwatch Team."

"Oh, no," I gasped, "You're assigning me to the gay team!"

"Yes, Mr. Astante," he explained, "It's time for you to be the one to deal with unwanted, male sexual advances."

I was in shock at the gravity of my situation. I didn't even protest when two guards came through the portal entrance and dragged me away.

I must have been dragged through at least ten different rooms, because the sensations kept changing. In my disbelief, I didn't care.

I came to my senses in time to realize that I was almost to the Miami barrier. I tried to struggle, but my captors, being earth spirits, couldn't be deterred.

"Jag gna onofong, noonck," one said in his own language.

The other translated, "Enjoy the heat, bitch."

They picked me up and slung me through the mystical barrier, and straight into the other wall of a closet, thoroughly knocking me unconscious.
 
 
September 29, 1994
 
 
I woke with the feeling that I was surrounded by clouds. I sat up stretching with a contented sigh. Then I looked down.

"Gah!" I screamed as I grabbed the covers, "I'm naked!"

"Mm, yes," Delilah purred next to me, "Beautifully naked."

Suddenly the covers went flying and Delilah was on me, sucking my left nipple and kneading the right. I reached orgasm in seconds, cumming seven times before I lost count.

"Good God, girl," Delilah gasped, letting go of my nipple, "I know I'm good, but not that good."

"The….hmm…uh," I gasped, "Ad…advantages of being a shape shifter."

Delilah was on my breasts again, but now a hand at my pussy too. Down, up, tweak clit, in a little, out, in a little more, out again, and in all the way, she did it all and had me cresting my threshold for what felt like an eternity. Still I needed more.

So I changed her, giving Delilah something that she definitely shouldn't have.

"Oh, my!" she gasped letting go of my nipples. I took the chance to give her the deepest kiss she's ever had, stretching my tongue literally half way down her throat.

Reaching down, I grabbed my gift to her. The clit sensitive dick stiffened even more as I guided it to my waiting pussy. With a quick thrust I had the whole foot long cock deep inside me.

I could feel her multiple orgasms as I launched past my own pleasure threshold into a swirling orgasmic bliss.

Fucking in animalistic fury, we kept on going. I suckled her, she suckled me and we both fucked for an hour or more before we both lay spent.

"Mind if I keep it," Delilah asked in a breathless whisper.

"Keep it forever," I groaned hoarsely, "No more worrying about a dick in your pussy."

"Now, I'm the dick in the pussy," she giggled ecstatically.

"And down my throat," I replied as I pushed her over to take her quickly stiffening dick in my mouth.

Twenty more minutes of intense cock sucking ensued before Delilah spoke up again.

"This has been unbelievable, babe," she huffed as she stood, "But we do have things to do today."

"Like what?" I ventured as I licked the last of her cum off my lips, "We're already too late for school."

"No, we're meeting Dane today," she said as she considered herself in the mirror, "No panties today, I guess."

"Me neither, the panties I mean," I said as I rolled over to look at her upside down, "And why are we meeting Dane?"

"Stop teasing me before I come over there and we loose more valuable time," Delilah growled as she pulled on a black skirt, "You'll find out why when we get there. Now get dressed, please."

"Yes, mistress," I purred, teasing her with my eyes one last time.
 
 
"What took you so long?" Dane asked excitedly, "No don't tell me. Fuck bunny stuff, right?"

"Sort of," Delilah murmured with a sidelong glance at me, "They on stage?"

"Just setting up now," he replied, "Is she ready?"

"Ready for what?" I asked, feeling out of the loop.

"To meet your battle and infiltration instructors," Delilah said, pushing me through the backstage entrance to Blood Fiend, a mystic controlled dance club.

Dane lead us to our seats, hidden just off stage on the right.

"Halo, out there," resonated the guy with silvery long hair, obviously lead guitar, "We're Transgender Media. From the looks of this place, most of you are just waking up from last night's party."

"Lead guitar is Shard, your battle instructor," Delilah whispered in my ear, "The babe on bass is Dane's mother, Invision, and your infiltration instructor."

"Since my good friend Dane is out there," Shard began, "I think we'll start with something a little weird. Sissify."

I watched Dane as they played. First, is face turned red, then several shades of purple. Watching his range of embarrassment was amusing, so much so that I didn't notice the song end.

"If Shard can control himself," came a deliciously feline voice from the keyboard player, "I think we should do one of mine. Angel in Disguise."

The thoroughly masculine rumble of a voice had me totally entranced with lust. The hypnotic feeling of power seemed to emanate from this lion of a man. Belatedly I realized that he was really radiating animal lust.

Just then, Delilah bit my ear and growled, "Dance."

It was a command and I obeyed. We danced until the concert was over.


 

up
62 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The Nightwatch

Sounds like a magical security force, but watch against what? Are there the classic monsters here?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Lukyanenko?

I have strong suspicion, that this would be placed in universe created by russian novelist Sergei Lukyanenko. Seems interesting fanfiction - Nightwatch in america? So or so, thing seems to becoming more clear now, even though I still think, that first chapter was most interesting...
Robin