Sun Odie

Printer-friendly version

That part of the human strane that raised 'it' ,were known as the overcommer. A people whos toughness out lasted other humanbeings and to earn them the title of overcommer. The family of overcommers wanted a girl as they had 40 sons and no daughters to date. After having more babies they had no baby girl yet. The part we observe about overcommers is hope ever abounds next to having babies.

A condon or candon is what overcommers and humans in some general sense call babies or a baby. A condon or candon eventually is a candor/condor and are known travellers of space for vacation or work. They are a social welfare society for orphan unknown societies qualified for their condon programs by space travel. An outreach throughout galaxies and,for ions in time.
SOCIAL SERVICES ORBITAL OFFICES
"We never interfere with humans at all as the prime directive yCLEAREAREARLYy states".
"Oh would you stop with the Nixon impressions"?! "I'm I'm I'm getting concern for this earthling stran" "Why, ahhye hate you", There you get it". Yosemite Sam and I don't like your remark about Peresident Nixion and mua. "Yeah, least I'm not living with Moe, Larry, and Curly anymore". "Well hehehe least until we have to earthworm it through that galaxy again. "Ey erra, hehe 99" , "awww Max", "chief you call... me.. and at your service its Maxwell Smart"! "Karrroookoookookookoo it chicken man", Never Fear Underdog is here"! "Hey Rocky watch me pull a rabit out of my hat".
 § § § § § § § § § § § § § § § §
"Oh yeah the wormhole for solar system odie. "How earth transmissions got all the way there past odie"? "Well it is space pollution now its getting out of hand you know". "Well wormholes need not be polluted like that because we can't turn it off when we are in animated sleep and for years"! "Years of hearing "oh but Rhickayyy ahhhhhhah"! "Ok no more pollution solution complaints".
â‚ â‚ â‚ â‚ â‚ â‚ â‚ â‚ â‚ â‚ â‚ â‚ â‚ â‚ â‚ â‚ â‚ â‚ â‚ â‚ â‚ â‚ â‚ â‚ â‚ 
We put the dna together with ours and vuwalla! A made to order baby earthling girl". The earth overcommer will not know different than they got a girl finally." Yeah so she is what age now ahhhh? Hmmm well here is the life report on her." I got so many cases this century"! Been really busy so what is your concern about , ahh the half earth girl"?
Well we observed that she has been pregnant since 13 years old." She gets pregnant and miscarries within the period cycle of 28 earth days". Umm she has been doing this since 13 years old each month until 45 years old". Her stomach did not get large until age 38 than she looked forever 10 to 15 weeks pregnant. But was earth medically confussed as being obeese". So than whats the problem"? We do that all the time here except we have candons."

Well she turns out to be getting herself pregnant with the male inner genitals we gave her along with her own female genitals." Well that's how candons get here too so"? But that was not the intention for her..."we err ahh thought she has to survive in harsh earth enviroments." Ahhh we ddidnt knowww....hmm we though...I mean ahh...we were trying to give her an out later if she didn't like earth odie style...hehe...see"?

You meen we goofed on her dna match to a candon"? Yeah".... oh just say we earthed 'IT' up"!!! Hmmm so what were you trying for?
Eventually she would find out she is half human and half condon right"?
Ohh you didn't"??
Well not by you Curly"!
Ohh no you don't at least I am not what I sound like but you made mistakes mismister"!
Ahhh as they say on earth....shit!" "on me"!

Well I say candon and he says condon, both are used. The report tells how she stop getting herself pregnant from her male sperm or as we say keep your dancer in you're pancer instead of pregnant. I should catch up on the reading of my older reports. Says Hmmm .. She stop cycling an egg each 28 days...sheee we never run out...poor girl. But the male part she named Patrick ,kept producing sperm....hmmm now that's the candor in her, and you go girlfriend"! (Snaps 4 fingers to his huge thumb in the air with a swish of her candor hips)

The female ovas move with the male testies in the region below the human navel but have no eggs anymore. "Hmm.. well that part works were ovas and testies stay together." The pain was severe when the female carriage disintigrated as refuse out of the body. Without eggs the body return to all male. shehe never had a bacon....(erases) canby. "Much better". Well to many good candon dna going to waste than"!

Now the observed report on the 'it' goes on to state shehe has adapted to an overcommer life. Shehe became he and the female pregnant look, the conby or bacon holder ,exited down into the earth ground hole carried by h ²0. The overcommers don't like to be condon and seek half condon living where two half condons make a condon. Therefore it is felt that humans of the overcommer are not a good mix in races with condon culture. We will look at other human stran for our dna tests.

http://profiles.yahoo.com/blog/5WGBMH7OCG2EMB2O3BYCCWZC5A?ei...

up
42 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Guess I Have to Ask...

Not trying to be cruel; just trying to understand.

The blog entries you directed us to above are coherent and spell-checked. Why aren't your stories?

Eric

Patrick

Interesting story, but you need to polosh it a bit. Please ask for an editor.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine