Femdumb

Printer-friendly version

FEMDUMB
by Laika Pupkino

.
Once Upon a Time.... THE END

(Pretty dumb, huh?)

up
73 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hmmmm

You know sometimes, Laika, I think you making fun of things.

But, whatever, still fun

DANGER! Forced Femme Alert!

joannebarbarella's picture

Awesomely Gruesome or Gruesomely Awesome?

Have you and Angela been plotting together, Laika?

Jill just posted a blog titled "Dirty Little Secret" which claims that the majority of BC readers are closet forced femme fans, and, BY SHEER COINCIDENCE you post the ultimate SICKO forced femme parody.

If Jill is right this little tale should be the BC hit of the century! 10,000 reads coming right up!

I JUST LURVE how you have incorporated every cliche in the book into this story and had me in tears, tears of laughter. Anyone who posts a forced femme story after this will risk being laughed out of court! Evil giggle,

Mistress Joanne

Truly Incredible yet bizarre

I am soo glad I wasn't in your head while you were writing this. It was fascinating though. I couldn't stop reading it. And of course my perceptions of you have been changed forever. I always knew you were talented, but now you're something more which is yet to be defined.
Thanks for the story Laika. I enjoyed reading it.
-Sharon

Do you suppose they hang out with Joe Pesci in the Afterlife?

Or did all the believers in Carlinism die out in the nuclear blast??

At any rate, interesting, disturbing, yes even sick but FUNNY! great job :-)

The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once - Albert Einstein

Hmmm...

This is funnier than a Kathy Griffin vaginalogue!!! :D

Mommy.........???

This is dif, my emotions was on like a roller coaster. Showed the very worest of people. Yet the innocent of people. There was a happy ending, in a way. Blowing smoke in the baby's face I do not like, but this is fiction so I can deal with it. Was a very good story. It's love, hate for me. He come out on top in a way, but at a price. Well enough of my rambling. Please keep up the good work.

Take Care

Kittien69 ^_^

Take Care

Kittien69 ^_^s2046020module10160663photo_1214347070anime3.jpg

OR...What

It appeared for a while they would keep cutting away on her until she became simply a head rolling down the street singing I Ain't Got No Body (and nobody cares for me.)

Laika, you rule. . .somewhat. . .over something.

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)

It made me wonder

It made me wonder what it was that it was deleted. After some research I can say it's most Laikaesque story I've read.