Petticoating Flourishes Ladd’s Exchange Mall Book 2 Part D

Printer-friendly version

"What we will do is return to THE CLOTHING EXPERIENCE and get you some skirts, blouses, and dresses for you to wear. That way you can dress and act as if you are girls rather that sissy boys. I'm sure we'd all feel better, don't you agree?" Marge asked the downcast lads.

They knew they were hopelessly trapped and out-maneuvered.

Petticoating Flourishes
Ladd’s Exchange Mall
Book 2 Part D

by Jennifer Sue


 
Joe and Marge Davis were friends with Dave and Annie Bowers. They had known each other in school, and now the two men worked in the local foundry while the mothers both held part-time jobs at LADD'S EXCHANGE MALL. They lived side by side in one of the LADD'S EXCHANGE MALL APARTMENT BUILDINGS. The two men were typical self-centered macho guys who spent most of their time watching sports, hunting, or fishing, with the inevitable beer bottle in their hand the entire time. This left the mothers to do the lion's share of raising their irascible sons. Both boys were only children and had grown increasingly harder to handle as they grew older and asserted their independence and manhood. Ironically both mothers had been greatly concerned by their son's friendship with another resident of their building, Joey Garth, since his family was so dysfunctional. They were shocked but not overly surprised that Joey disappeared after killing his mother's boyfriend, in fact they were quite relieved to have the rough urchin away from their impressionable sons. It had been they who discovered the grisly murder after Joey bumped into them as he fled.

It was also they who handled the many calls received from the school about the errant behavior of their boys. When the fathers refused to take a firm hand, saying that the boys were just being boys, the two hard pressed mothers decided to force the issue by agreeing to submit the boys to Petticoat Discipline if they continued to misbehave. The irresponsible fathers signed the binding consent forms without reading them. Both men were quite stunned when they received the school's registered letter thanking them for their cooperation in agreeing that their delinquent boys would undergo Petticoat Discipline or be expelled the next time they had to be sent to the office for discipline. They complained bitterly about being coerced into signing the documents, but the mother's were quite adamant in pointing out just how lax they had been in disciplining the boys; using their signatures on the permission slips as proof of their lackadaisical attitudes.

That afternoon when they received the phone call from the school, the men had reluctantly left their jobs to face the music. They sat stoically through the explanatory speech from the stern Mother Superior and the confrontation with their errant sons. Neither could really believe that the boys were being punished for such a trivial matter. It was, they thought in their macho arrogance, only natural that boys try to peek at a pretty girl's undies. They had done so many times with no feelings of remorse. As much as they wanted to forbid the boys from undergoing the Petticoat Discipline, the papers they had signed left no alternative but for them to agree. As they left the school, the men gruffly told the women to take the boys and do what had to be done while they went out. The mother’s knew the men intended to tie one on.

The mothers, on the other hand, were thrilled at the prospect of Petticoating their sons. The two Nuns had spent several hours discussing the benefits of Petticoat Discipline with them. Both were quite impressed with the total turn around of JJ Ladd. By the time their boys were to be punished, both women looked forward to having part-time daughters. They would have been quite surprised to discover that the pretty girl the boys had gotten into trouble about was their former nemesis Joey Garth! By the same token the two boys would have been humiliated beyond redemption.

Gwen glared at Daniel. She thought about Lydia's errant son, JJ; Lydia's cheating husband and her ex-boss, James; and former co-workers, Harry Simms and Tricia Tremont. The four had been surgically altered and Petticoated as punishment for their misdeeds. Harry and James, now Marie and Jane, had complete sex-changes. JJ underwent a penectomy and castration and was now living as a very polite and well behaved young lady. Perhaps after seeing Timmy and Justin punished today, she'd introduce Daniel to the four her boss had Petticoated as a further sample of what could happen to him if he didn't straighten out. She was determined to keep the lad from falling into the same life as his father had done.

As the two disgruntled fathers drove off in their beat up pickup truck, the two mothers ushered the downtrodden boys into a car. Gwen firmly placed Daniel into her car. All too soon, as far as the boys were concerned, they were heading into TRANSFORMATION STYLING beauty salon where the owner Susan Bangs warmly greeted them. The two boys were quickly separated, dressed in pink cover-ups, and had their longish brown locks shampooed while Susan discussed her styling ideas with their mothers. Each of the boys soon had a hairdresser combing and trimming his hair. Daniel stood by Gwen silently watching the sissification of his buddies, totally horrified by what he was seeing.

Neither boy objected to the ministrations until the operators began to roll their hair onto curlers. Susan was on hand to remind them that they had to cooperate or face the wrath of the Nuns, so they both reluctantly settled down as smelly liquid was spread onto the rollers. Once the beauticians completed setting the boys' hair, they were seated under hairdryers. Before they could object, the beauticians pulled up carts and proceeded to give the chagrined lads manicures. When finally left alone, the mortified boys avoided making eye contact with anyone, reluctantly reading the AMERICAN GIRL magazine they had been given to pass the time. The rounded glossy pink nails made their hands appear quite dainty. Once their hair was dry, they found themselves back in the beauty chairs where the curlers were unwound and their hair carefully brushed. Both futilely attempted to prevent having their ears pierced, but Susan was adamant that dangling earrings were a vital part of their new hairstyles.

When completed, they knew from the delighted expressions upon everyone's face, except for Daniel who was absolutely horrified, that their hair was now girlishly styled. Their mother's gushed over how cute they looked and how much it changed their appearance. Neither lad was allowed to see the bouncy curls of their pretty hairstyle, but when they saw each other, both shivered in dread knowing that they looked as sissyish as their compatriot.

Daniel couldn't believe how the hairstyles had changed his macho buddies into sissies. It took all of his willpower to keep his mouth shut. Humiliated, he allowed himself to be taken by the hand and led away.

Before Timmy or Justin could speak to voice their fears and objections, they were hustled over to THE CLOTHING EXPERIENCE. Everyone they passed in the mall pointed at them and snickered about the sissy boys. Timmy and Justin felt as if the entire world had turned against them and had only one goal, to humiliate them! Inside the clothing shop, the owner, Olivia Endress greeted the excited mothers and moping boys with great effervescence. Since Olivia worked closely with the Nuns she was quite accustomed to having boys come into her shop to be outfitted in various articles of girls' clothing. The effect Petticoating had upon boys never ceased to amaze her and she willingly cooperated with the Nuns from ST. FRANCIS OF ASSISSI PAROCHIAL SCHOOL in their efforts. Her son, Tommy, had learned first hand how effective such measures were in curbing rowdy lads. She felt an almost sexual thrill whenever she helped feminize a crude lad. The entire staff had been hired knowing that they would be expected to willingly and gladly aid in forced transformations.

Timmy and Justin found themselves in the girls lingerie department where they were required to chose a dozen lace trimmed pink nylon panty and beginner bra sets, two pink nylon baby-doll nighties lavished with lace and a dozen pair of pastel colored lace topped anklets. A pretty teenage clerk whom they recognized as one of their school's provocative cheerleaders aided them in making "appropriate" choices. The two sissified lads thought that Tammy was simply one of the loveliest girls they had ever met. Both felt a stirring of their male equipment as they watched Tammy move deftly about the dainty displays as she showed them the best selections. Under better circumstances their natural inclinations would have been to attempt to impress the lovely girl with their masculinity. Under the conditions, that wasn't even remotely possible. They felt totally humiliated by their sissy appearance and activities. Once more Daniel was forced to stand by his buddies and watch as his buddies were reduced to sissyhood.

Once Timmy and Justin had their arms filled with their selections, they were told to try them on. Both had tears streaming down their cheeks when they stepped into a changing room to remove their boys' style underwear and socks and don a set of dainty girls' undies and anklets. Quite reluctantly they shed their male underwear, realizing as they did so that it would be six months before they would be allowed to wear them again. In addition to that shocking revelation they came face to face with their reflections and saw that their hair did indeed make them look like the ultimate sissy. They had to help each other with their bras which only added to their humiliation. Leaving the dressing room clad only in their lingerie to model the dainty undies was terribly embarrassing, but no one in the store made fun of them for dressing as a sissy. Instead, they were showered with compliments about their girlish appearance, which made them feel a tiny bit better but left them more confused than ever. Even Daniel reluctantly admitted that the guys looked cute in their dainty undies after he was nudged by Gwen to do so. Neither pantied lad spoke a word through their ordeal. Finally they were allowed to put their boy clothes on over their new lingerie.

Tammy turned to Daniel while the boys were changing. "Would you like some yummy undies for yourself," she sweetly asked.

His violent head shaking made her and the rest of the women laugh at his complete discomfort and humiliation.

Both boys felt somewhat relieved knowing that their feminine finery was safely hidden from view. As they exited the store carrying the bags containing their purchases they once more ran a gauntlet of snickers as people recognized their sissyness. Both lads were near tears as they struggled to cope with their confusing unwanted dilemma.

Olivia Endress informed Tammy after the sissy boys had left THE CLOTHING EXPERIENCE that they would end up at METAMORPHOSIS SCHOOL OF DANCE. Tina Bemis, Tammy knew, would see to it that the embarrassed boys looked like girls before she allowed them to take their dancing lessons. Tina, with the help of ST. FRANCIS OF ASSISSI PAROCHIAL SCHOOL's ultra girlish gym uniform which she had adopted as her school's dance uniform, was quite the expert at making anyone appear soft, dainty, and feminine. The dance school's uniform left the wearer no option but to comport themselves in a sedate, girlish manner. If things went as planned, Olivia had laughingly told Tammy, the embarrassed sissified boys would feel quite relieved to be mistaken for the girls they would appear to be. Tammy knew exactly how the boys would feel since she herself had experienced the same dilemma. Their mothers would probably be so delighted with the femininity of their "girls" that they'd most likely decide to keep them as demure girls rather than hassle with the headaches and embarrassment of handling sissy boys. The entire idea of what was happening to the boys made Tammy feel warm and tingly.

The next stop for the sissy boys was the NEW SENSATIONS shoe store where their grungy black oxford shoes were replaced. They were fitted with a pair of bright pink sneakers for gym, a pair of brown leather Mary-Jane style shoes for around the home, and lastly a pair of T-strap hot pink patent leather shoes... the required girls' school uniform shoes. Since they were wearing their school uniform they wore their new hot pink patent leather T-strap shoes as they left the store on their way to METAMORPHOSIS SCHOOL OF DANCE. They now really looked out of place in their normal boys' school uniform of navy blue dress slacks, light blue dress shirt, navy blue necktie and vest since the regulation navy blue socks and black oxford shoes had been replaced by lace topped pink anklets and the pink patent leather T-strap shoes. Once more the epitaph of SISSY resounded in the red ears of their downcast heads. Once more Daniel was forced to reluctantly compliment his sissy buddies.

Just when the sissified duo figured that things couldn't get any worse, it did. Tina Bemis, the owner of the dance school, ushered them into a private dressing room where she measured the humiliated and already overwhelmed boys before going to get their dance outfits. All too soon the two red-faced boys stood looking at the other and their, to them, horrid reflections. What they saw totally devastated them. Both now wished that they could look like the sissies they had felt themselves to be during their earlier experiences. Instead they saw two cute blushing girls!

Anyone who happened to see them would perceive two pretty eleven year old girls of average size with brown bouncy curls adorning their heads. They wore the standard girlishly charming girls' gym uniform from ST. FRANCIS OF ASSISSI PAROCHIAL SCHOOL which Tina had adopted as the official uniform of her school. The form fitting one piece pink stretch satin leotard had snug three-quarter length sleeves and a front and rear scooped neckline that came dangerously close to revealing their training bras. Only covering their soft, rounded tush by two inches, the attached saucy fluttering pink satin skirt dipped gracefully in the front and back to create soft girlishness. The cuffs, neckline, and skirt were trimmed in one inch ruffled eyelet white lace with a thin pink satin ribbon threaded amongst the frills. Hot pink stretch nylon tights and hot pink ballet shoes completed the outfit.

The hugs and praise heaped upon them by their delighted mothers for their totally girlish appearance numbed both humiliated lads. Before they could get themselves together to protest the latest outrage to their crumbling masculinity they were led to a classroom for their first lesson. Once more they expected to be called sissies, but to their relief and chagrin everyone they passed smiled at them while complimenting their mothers for having such adorable daughters! Slowly it dawned on both boys that being mistaken for a girl was highly preferable to being identified as a sissy. That realization changed their stance and self-confidence as they relaxed a teeny bit and went along with the mix-up. By the time the class was over, both were exhausted from the new exercises and no longer feared being mistaken for sissies.

Daniel was totally flabbergasted by the totally feminine image Timmy and Justin projected when they emerged from the dressing room wearing the dance outfits. If he hadn't known they were boys, he'd have been fooled. He couldn't get over how their behavior changed. When they looked like girls, they acted like girls!

Once the two boys were back in the dressing room to change back into their hybrid school uniform, both lads balked at the thought of once more emerging to face the ridicule of sissydom. The brief respite of being mistaken for girls had made the prospect of being called a sissy even more unpalatable to them than it had been in the past. However, it was getting late and Marge and Annie both made the recalcitrant lads change back into their hybrid sissy uniform.

Still whining and begging for some way to hide their sissy appearance, the two beaten boys were led by the hand from the mall. The laughter and chuckles they endured as they headed to the car made them wish they still looked like girls. The realization that they would prefer to be mistaken for a girl than be seen as a sissy compounded their embarrassment and confusion. Daniel was silent as he followed his erstwhile buddies out of the mall.

Upon their arrival at home, Timmy and Justin were met with disgusted glares from their inebriated fathers who couldn't believe that their sons had allowed themselves to be so humiliated. The boys both felt hurt by their fathers' attitudes which only added to their degradation. The boys were finally separated and taken to their respective apartments where their mothers lost no time in having them soak in a hot tub full of floral scented bubbles. The fitting end of the humiliating day for the sissified lads was when they were clad in their soft, lace trimmed baby-doll nighties and tenderly tucked into bed after being made to kneel by their beds to say their prayers. Once the lights were out each lad tossed and turned as he vividly recalled the day's unwanted mortifying events.

Their sissification had been one horrendous event after another, each taking them further into their Petticoat Punishment. The public exposure and accompanying name calling had almost crushed their boyish spirits. The only respite had come when they were in their dance uniforms and everyone mistook them for real girls. Neither boy was sure which was worse, being called a sissy or being mistaken for a girl. Public humiliation was the result of the former while private chagrin was the fate suffered with the latter.

Once they arrived home, Gwen lost no time in giving Daniel the longest and harshest lecture he'd received to date. When it was over he sincerely apologized and promised he'd do his best to behave. Both knew there was no way he ever wanted to undergo the ordeal Timmy and Justin had experienced that evening and would have to live with during the rest of the school year. Gwen told Daniel she hoped he'd be able to stay out of trouble and proceeded to tell him all about JJ, Jane, Marie, and Tricia. Their stories shocked him to his very core. He had met all four during the LADD REALTY AND INSURANCE Christmas party. No way could he believe that they weren't real females. That such total and permanent changes were possible left him terrified. To himself Daniel pledged that he'd try to stay out of trouble. He felt the women he was dealing with all had to be crazy to do things like Petticoat Punishment.

Bright and early the next day events unfolded almost identically for Timmy and Justin. Roused from bed and clad in their hybrid sissy uniform, they reluctantly joined their parents for breakfast. Both red-faced boys felt ignored and worthless as their fathers refused to even acknowledge their sissy presence. Neither man lost any time heading out the door on their way to work. Both boys attempted to bluff having the flu so they wouldn't have to go to school. When that failed, they were unceremoniously taken by the hand and escorted to school. The detailed inspection conducted by Mother Superior Mary Francis and Sister Blushing revealed every detail of their sissy outfits.

Classes had already started when Mother Superior Mary Francis entered the sixth grade classroom with the two sissies in tow. The class fell silent and open-mouthed as Miss Alder took over and presented the boys to the class. Timmy and Justin wished they could die as Miss Alder explained in minute detail their sissy outfits to the class, just to let everyone know exactly what they wore and just how sissified they had become. Tears of abject humiliation trickled down their bright red cheeks despite their best efforts to maintain at least a tiny bit of their masculine pride.

Daniel and Pamela Sue sat in their seats and felt their stomachs churning. Daniel stoically bore up under the ordeal but Pamela suffered. It took all of her will power to keep from losing control of her bladder. The entire class was well aware that Timmy and Justin had gotten into this predicament because of her. Pamela Sue knew that it had been the errant glimpse of her pretty panties on Sunday by Timmy that had started the entire debacle. Once the sissy boys were allowed to take their seats, Pamela Sue raised her hand. Miss Alder allowed her to make the emergency trip to the girls' restroom where she just made it into a stall before losing her breakfast. Tears flowed copiously as she collapsed by the sour smelling commode lost in the memories of her living nightmare.

As Joey Garth, she had been the toughest kid in the class. His two henchmen, almost as tough had been Timmy Davis and Justin Bowers. For years the three had been at the center of virtually every misdeed or prank that had occurred in their class and their neighborhood. After the unintentional but ultimate in machismo deeds, killing the abusive man who lived with his mother, Joey had panicked and fled. Beaten and barely conscious, he had allowed himself to be captured and transformed from his powerful tough guy life into the world of satin and lace, ribbons and bows, sugar and spice, and yes he had to admit, everything nice! That was part of the problem, Pamela knew she should be horrified by what had happened to her, not enjoying it. But the real horror began when she returned to Joey's class as a sweet, shy girl, where his two sidekicks and their new buddy Daniel snickered and discussed the sexy panties of the new girl. She had been humiliated by their lust while they plotted a way to see more of the forbidden feminine delights. The erstwhile tough guys had been waylaid by the stern nuns. Now his buddies were being publicly humiliated far worse than he was since none of his classmates even suspected that Pamela Sue was really Joey. Pamela Sue blamed herself, her weakness and lack of real masculinity, for getting the boys their undeserved punishment.

"Pamela Sue," called out Mother Superior Mary Francis softly as she stood just outside the stall where Pamela Sue had hidden. "Come with me to the nurses office. I'll see she gives you something for your upset stomach and your frazzled nerves. I understand how traumatic this has been for you. You should just be grateful that none of your classmates knows that you were Joey."

The sudden words had startled her, but she relaxed a bit when she realized who was speaking. Pamela Sue was glad that none of her schoolmates knew who she had been. Slowly she staggered to her feet and exited the stall to stand meekly before the stern nun. So humiliated that she couldn't look the old nun in the eyes, she numbly allowed herself to be taken to the nurse's office for the treatments. After the medications took effect, the sad boy/girl returned to her classroom. All day she felt sorry and responsible for the sissification of her former buddies. Every time she guiltily glanced at them as they sat fidgeting beside her, she felt her stomach churn uncomfortably.

While no one said a word about the sissy outfits the boys wore, the barely suppressed giggles and snickers left no doubt what everyone was thinking. Daniel was really upset by the snickers. At recess he let the guys know just what Timmy and Justin had endured yesterday. The tale sobered everyone, especially when Daniel told them if anyone gave the two sissified guys a hard time, they'd have to answer to him. Although Daniel was slim and not imposing, he had already proven himself to be quite a fighter. None of the guys wanted to risk antagonizing Daniel.

Timmy and Justin kept to themselves all day. Both felt their classmates were quite justified in thinking that they were a couple of sissies for allowing themselves to be transformed and humiliated as had so obviously occurred. All day, at every turn, every moment, they knew that someone was looking at them and attaching the label of SISSY to them. The debasement of their masculinity multiplied with every second. If anyone stared at them for any length of time, they would break down in tears, adding tremendously to their growing sissydom. Their only glimmer of hope was Daniel, they were aware of his actions in their behalf and extremely grateful.

By the time the school day ended, both sissified boys would have gladly signed up for a ten year tour of duty to Antarctica to avoid human contact. Both felt the SISSY label would be a permanent part of their lives. It was with mixed emotions, relief to be away from their classmates and dread to be heading for the mall, that they entered the car for the short ride from the school to the mall. Their mothers wanted to know all the details of their day. Their tears, sobs, and heart-rending pleas for release from their plight fell on deaf ears. Both boys were to the point where they were ready to do almost anything to avoid another day of mortification.

Pamela Sue was met once more by her grandmother as the class was let out. Irene had to suppress a chuckle when Timmy and Justin had hurriedly minced past her in the hall as they made their escape from the school. After seeing the sissified lads, she was as confident as the nuns that the two would soon join the burgeoning ranks of the boy/girls. Mother Superior Mary Francis had told Irene of Pamela Sue's reaction to the appearance of her sissified buddies. Not wanting to upset the pretty girl further, she wisely said nothing to her about Timmy and Justin.

Gwen insisted Daniel come to the LADD'S REALTY AND INSURANCE office rather than heading home alone each day as had been his past practice. When he arrived he had to check in with his aunt, then sat a vacant desk and did his homework. When Gwen finished her day's work, she and Daniel would head home.

After Timmy's and Justin's day at school in their sissy outfits, Daniel slowly walked to LADD'S EXCHANGE MALL. Mixed emotions and feelings disquieted the normally rowdy lad as he struggled to do his homework. When Gwen questioned Daniel about the reaction of his classmates had to the Petticoating. Daniel told her how everyone snickered and giggled, but true to the nuns' words, no one openly hassled the two sissified lads. Gwen watched Daniel closely, gauging his reaction to the Petticoating of his buddies. She was relieved to see that he was upset and deep in thought. When Daniel had made friends in his new school Gwen had been upset to discover it had been with the three rowdiest guys, Joey, Timmy, and Justin. Now all three tough punks were effectively removed from influencing her nephew. Gwen fervently hoped the events would shock Daniel into becoming a well-behaved lad.

Timmy and Justin must have heard people chuckling about the SISSIES at least twenty times during their gruesome walk through LADD'S EXCHANGE MALL from their car to the dance class. After the humiliating day they had, it was with much chagrin that they found that they were looking forward to the respite they would have while wearing the girlish dance outfit. In the dressing room of METAMORPHOSIS SCHOOL OF DANCE the boys didn't object as their mothers helped them into the undeniably girlish dance uniform and took special pains to ensure they appeared to be real girls. Both blushed as pink lipstick was applied to their pouty lips. Neither protested when their hair was gathered into ponytails secured by intertwined ribbons, one of pale pink and the other of hot pink, formed into bows to add to their fragile girlishness. Although still upset that they could be made to appear to be a cute girl, both felt it was much better than appearing to be a sissy.

The two relieved lads really put themselves into the strenuous routines Tina taught them. They wanted everyone who might see them to think they were watching two girls, not two sissies. In addition, the workout burned off a lot of the energy generated by the feelings of humiliation and frustration that had been accumulating all day. Tina Bemis had seen the same reaction in many boys, and knew that their ordeal was taking a heavy, unrelenting toll of their masculinity. Compliments and praise flowed from her as she encouraged their girlish efforts and actions. The weary boys ate up the praise after a day of jeering and belittlement, and redoubled their efforts to please Tina with their girlishness. By the time the class was over, the two boys were spent both physically and mentally.

They dawdled as they reluctantly headed back to the dressing room. Their respite of mistaken girlhood was about to come to an end, to be replaced by the ever more terrifying prospect of sissyhood. No matter how slowly they walked they couldn't avoid reaching the dressing room and their return to the hybrid sissy school uniform. Both burst into tears when they saw their sissy outfits hung up neatly as they entered the dressing room. The emotional tug of war they had endured all day was finally demanding payment. First Timmy, and then Justin fell to their knees before their mothers and begged not to be forced to put on their sissy clothes. They even offered to go home clad in the revealing dance outfit.

Marge and Annie felt sorry for their anguished sons, but were determined to see things through. Brusquely they ordered the boys to their feet, with instructions to change into their hybrid sissy uniforms. Both women knew their mortified sons were close to having the last of their boyish pride crushed.

Based on her previous experience in dealing with Petticoated boys, Tina Bemis expected the boys to recoil at the prospect of being forced back into their sissyhood. As the mothers attempted to compel their errant sons into changing back into their hybrid uniforms she entered the dressing room with the standard cover-up for the dance uniform. While the boys appreciated the brief respite Tina's intrusion presented, they were taken aback as she handed them the pretty jumper. Numbly they took the feminine garments.

Not giving the boys or their mothers a chance to speak she told them point-blank, "These jumpers go with your dance uniforms. Yesterday you left before I could get them to you. You simply slip these on and you can come and go to class without changing here. Besides, you both look like girls in your uniforms and you'll look like girls wearing the jumpers. Since you seem to have adapted to impersonating girls, I'm sure being mistaken for a girl is much preferable to being identified as a sissy!"

Both boys blushed and fidgeted at her words because they both knew they were true. Now that they had the chance to retain their masquerade as girls and avoid the SISSY tag, they had second thoughts. Both boys wished they could take back their begging and pleading to be allowed to remain disguised as girls, however both knew they had trapped themselves. They had to accept the jumpers. Reluctantly they allowed their mothers to slip the feminine jumpers over their heads. Once more they were forced to examine their girlish reflections. The pink cotton jumper buttoned up the front. The princess seams and gathered waist accentuated the girlishness their slim figures. Satin rosebuds blossomed at the waistline to add to the dainty femininity. Both girlishly clad lads meekly turned about to allow their mothers to adjust the fitted waist by knotting the tie back belts snugly behind them forming the ends into perky bows. The boys knew they still looked like girls. They had gotten their wish, they wouldn't be leaving as sissies.

Marge and Annie couldn't believe that the two blushing pretty girls standing meekly before them were really their sons. Timmy and Justin had just as much trouble believing that they had been apparently transformed into girls. The mirrors in the dressing room didn't lie and the last harbored bit of masculine hope that they might be wrong about their feminine appearance disappeared once they saw that the other was totally believable as a girl. Tina Bemis was beaming, once more she had successfully be-miss'd boys.

Before the two crossdressed lads could come to grips with their dilemma, they were walking down the aisles of the mall. Anyone who saw the two proud mothers accompanying their bashful pretty daughters as they headed for supper knew they were happy.

Upon arriving at ADAM'S RIB RESTAURANT, the two girlish boys successfully attempted to mimic their mother's actions as they smoothed their skirts as they sat at the table.

Marge looked at Timmy and smiled. "That was very good, Tiffany. I'm proud of you!"

Annie beamed at Justin. "You did an excellent job of sitting in a skirt, too, Justine. I'm delighted with you!"

Both boys indignantly but quietly complained that they were not girls and didn't want to be called by the feminized versions of their names. They felt humiliated simply by being dressed as girls much less being addressed by a girls' name. Already they were forgetting their humiliation of being identified as a sissy.

Marge looked at Annie with a nasty look upon her face, Annie nodded her head in agreement. The unfortunate boys realized they should have kept quiet.

"So you two pretty little sissies would rather have us call you by your right names. How ungrateful can you be!" Scolded Marge vehemently.

"We're only trying to keep anyone from finding out that you're really boys, but you obviously want everyone to know that you really are boys!" Hissed Annie.

"You act as if WE were the blame for getting you into this mess in the first place! Were we the ones talking about Pamela Sue's panties? Were we the ones who have been misbehaving? NO, we've only been trying to help, but you're so thick you can't seem to understand that fact. So, if you want everybody to know that you're sissy boys instead of sweet pretty girls, we'll certainly oblige you," spat Marge.

Terror was clearly written across the pale faces of Timmy and Justin. Neither lad wanted to be mistaken for a girl or called by a girls' name, that was true. But both felt it would be far worse to be identified as a boy while looking so daintily girlish. Fear, anxiety, confusion, frustration, anger and doubt intermingled in their minds as they attempted to come to grips with their position.

After letting them stew in their fear for a few moments, Annie came to their rescue. With a smile that was almost a triumphant smirk she told them, "We can tell that you didn't understand why we called you by your girls' name. Now that you do understand, you should also accept that we will treat you as our daughters and expect you to behave accordingly. Just how do you think we felt when everyone was snickering about our sissy sons? We are just as embarrassed as you are when people call you a sissy."

"Even more so," responded Marge. "Since we are the ones who have raised you! They think it's our fault that you're a sissy!"

Both women paused as the waitress came and took their orders. Timmy and Justin used the respite to think about what their mothers had told them. Their anger and embarrassment about their situation had kept them from thinking that their mothers would feel ashamed of them for being a sissy. Both knew that their fathers were humiliated by their Petticoat Punishment. Their already low self-esteem dropped drastically and both fought back tears of frustration and embarrassment.

The women sensed the vulnerability of their sons, just as Mother Superior Mary Francis had predicted. The determined mothers went for the jugular in a bid to feminize their boys. "Since we see that you understand our mutual dilemma, I think we can safely assume that you will agree that it will be in everyone's best interest if we do all we can to keep people from discovering that you are really boys. What we will do is return to THE CLOTHING EXPERIENCE and get you some skirts, blouses, and dresses for you to wear. That way you can dress and act as if you are girls rather that sissy boys. I'm sure we'd all feel better, don't you agree?" Marge asked the downcast lads.

They knew they were hopelessly trapped and out-maneuvered. Numbly both boys nodded reluctant agreement, not being able to voice the defeat they felt.

Annie twisted the dagger Marge had thrust into the boys' fragile masculinity. "From what Mother Superior Mary Francis stated, she'd be more than willing to allow you to attend school as girls rather than sissy boys if that's what you want to do. I think that would be the best solution. The boys certainly wouldn't dare to tease you. After a few days, everyone will get used to seeing you as Justine and Tiffany."

The boys looked up, obviously horrified at the idea of suddenly becoming full-time girls. They had been reluctantly willing to masquerade as girls while out in public to avoid the humiliation of the sissy label, but to go full-time as girls was something else entirely. Before they could voice their abhorrence of the idea, Marge jumped in. "Good, it's all settled then. From this moment until the end of the school year, Timothy and Justin no longer exist. Tiffany and Justine will be taking their places."

The look of resolve upon the women's faces terrified the boys. They desperately wanted to object to their sudden and unexpected forced entry into total girlhood. However, both knew that fighting their mothers' decision to have them become girls for the rest of the school year would only make them more determined to see that their plans would be fulfilled. Subdued and frustrated, they knew that for now they had no choice but to acquiesce to their mothers' "suggestions". Their only hope lay in their fathers' being able to force their mothers to back off. Their fate was now out of their all too girlish hands.

Tammy Endress almost leapt for joy when she saw two pale trembling pretty girls enter THE CLOTHING EXPERIENCE with their mothers. She barely recognized them as the sissies she had helped fit with lingerie the day before. Tina had done an excellent job on them. Tammy knew from first hand experience how the boys must feel at that moment. The pleasant tingling the presence of the Petticoated boys created for Tammy yesterday returned, only now intensified ten-fold.

Tammy made a bee-line for the customers and met them at the same time Olivia arrived. "Well, this is a very pleasant surprise," Olivia greeted the customers. "I see that Tina has given you different ideas about how to handle your Petticoat Punishment."

Marge and Annie smiled and forced the feminized lads to stand in front of them facing Olivia and Tammy. "She certainly did," replied Marge. "Since these two rascals have to wear panties and anklets and keep their hair girlishly styled until the end of the school year, it'll be easier on all of us if no one knows that they're really boys. Having them go around looking very obviously like sissies for the last twenty four hours has wrought havoc with our lives. They look so adorable as girls, we decided to avoid the problems we've experienced of having them identified as sissies by having them live as girls."

"Well I can assure you that you're making the right decision," stated Olivia. "I've helped quite a few boys and even some men pick out appropriate feminine wardrobes to enable them to successfully masquerade as girls. Would you like to select a complete wardrobe of dresses, skirts, and blouses; including the girls' school uniform?"

"Yes," answered Annie. "But we don't want to spend a lot of money just yet. I think just a few basic outfits and the uniforms will do for now."

"An excellent choice," answered Olivia. "Tammy can take your DAUGHTERS to the changing room and help them strip down to their lingerie while we pick out some outfits. Have you decided on feminine names for your lovely girls?"

"Yes," replied Marge. "We'd like you to meet Tiffany and Justine." She indicated which red-faced boy/girl was which.

Turning to Tammy Olivia spoke again. "Tammy, please take Tiffany and Justine to the dressing room and prepare them to try on their new outfits."

Tammy smiled eagerly and grasped the hands of the frightened and embarrassed duo. The boys tried to pull out of Tammy's grip, but their mothers prevented them from backing away. While Marge and Annie wanted to feminize their sons, they weren't too sure about allowing a teenage girl to "prepare" the boys. Olivia accurately read the concern on their faces and laughed.

"Tammy knows how to handle special girls like Tiffany and Justine," Olivia reassured the mothers. "She knows just how they feel, their fears, confusion, and embarrassment. As a matter of fact, there is no one in this store with a better understanding of how your GIRLS feel than Tammy."

Olivia's reassurances left Marge and Annie confused while Timmy and Justin felt indignant and angry that a dumb girl, even one as cute as Tammy, could understand what they were going through at the moment. Before they could say anything, Olivia went on to explain, "Tammy is my daughter. As you can see she's a very feminine, pretty, and vivacious fourteen year old girl. What you can't see is that nine months ago she was my son Tommy."

Marge, Annie, Timmy, and Justin all gaped at Tammy as the pert girl blushed and performed a modified curtsey while still retaining her firm grip upon the hands of the sissified boys. None of them could believe that the cute girl they beheld could ever have been a boy. They all knew she was one of the perky Varsity Cheerleaders.

Everything about Tammy proclaimed her absolute girlishness. She wore a charming white pure cotton button front peasant blouse frilled with ruffles at the collar and puffed sleeves. The low scooped neck allowed a view of her burgeoning cleavage. The pull-on, elasticized back, flirty bandanna print cotton denim prairie skirt had a ruffled and tiered eyelet lace front kissed with satin rosebuds and a tooled leather belt. Classic brown leather Mary-Jane shoes with delicate floral embroidery at the toes accentuated the soft girlishness of her outfit. The straight bangs of her long silken black hair kissed her delicate eyebrows while the rest was pulled back into a high bouncy ponytail tied with a denim ribbon bow. Tammy giggled at their astonished looks which caused her black eyes to flash mischievously.

Marge recovered from the shocking revelation first, shook her head a bit in amazement, then a broad smile appeared upon her face. "Tammy, I never would have suspected that you're a boy. Why you even appear to have breasts."

Tammy blushed but retained her smile. "I'm not a boy anymore," she stated softly. "I've had all my nasty male parts removed. My breasts are real and when I'm old enough, all of me will be a real girl." Her words were full of deep felt desire.

By that time Annie had recovered her senses and was very interested in the obvious changes Tammy had undergone. "Did removing your male parts make you grow breasts?"

"No," answered Olivia. "Female hormones prescribed by Dr. Makes-Shemanski at THE ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLES MEDICAL CENTER have given Tammy her girlish figure. Removing her male parts simply eliminated all those nasty male attitudes that are so annoying."

Marge and Annie looked at one another and smiled. Timmy and Justin both saw their glance and knew what their mothers were thinking. Instantly both boys tried to bolt for the door of the store. Tammy had noticed the boys watching their mothers and had felt them tense up so she was ready when they moved. As the boys attempted to step around their mothers, Tammy used her ballet training to pirouette. Since she had retained a solid grasp upon the terrified boys' hands as she made her dainty turn, she transformed their energy and direction. The two boys were pulled up short and fell backwards against each other. The bone clunking sound of crashing heads was clearly audible. The two lads fell to the floor in a moaning, dazed heap, their hands still firmly in Tammy's grasp.

Marge took Timmy's hand while Annie took Justin's hand from Tammy. Both mothers looked angrily at their groggy, almost senseless sons as they harshly yanked them to their feet. "Please call the clinic and let them know we're bringing in two wild sissy boys," stated Marge firmly as she and Annie led the muddled, whimpering girlish looking boys from the store.

By the time the boys had regained their senses they were already being led into THE ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLES MEDICAL CENTER. Marge and Annie were more than a match for the futile struggles of their sissified offspring as they tried to keep from entering the clinic. As a matter of fact the boys' fruitless resistance only served to intensify the desire of their mothers to rid themselves of their macho headaches. The clinic receptionist had reacted swiftly to the tip off by Olivia that the mothers were bringing their rebellious sissy sons to the clinic. As a result, two nurses were ready and waiting, each armed with a syringe containing a powerful fast-acting sedative. Timmy and Justin ceased their fruitless struggling about 30 seconds after the contents of the syringes entered their sissified bodies. Both sagged limply as they were held up by the nurse and their mother.

Thirty minutes later, Dr. Makes-Shemanski left the boys sedated and pumped full of time-released female hormones that would completely feminize their bodies over the next three months. The duo spent their last night as boys securely strapped into beds in one of the Clinic's hospital rooms. As she left the sleeping boys, Dr. Makes-Shemanski carried vials of their sperm to the sperm bank for storage. She was becoming quite adept at "milking" boys for their donations. Carla Fake brought Marge and Annie the required legal forms before they left to confront their husbands. Their resolve to eliminate the problems of their errant sons had been firmly set by their resistance and struggles. All they had to do was have their husbands sign the necessary forms.

Joe Davis and Dave Bowers were still not able to accept the sissy punishment of their sons. Their wive's condemnation of their fathering abilities, both knew, had been warranted. Yet in typical male fashion they sought to slide the blame elsewhere, not wanting to accept the responsibility. As a result they had spent the second afternoon of their sons' sissification getting plastered. While they drank they commiserated with each other about the shrews they had married. Neither had the courage to admit what they both knew to be the truth. They had left the raising and disciplining of their sons to their wives. And why not, they rationalized, after all it was a woman's job to raise the kids. As the afternoon passed into evening they grew steadily more inebriated. Their moods changed along with their alcohol consumption as they went from anger to belligerence to melancholy to hopelessness. Finally they staggered from the bar after the bartender refused to serve them anymore drinks. It was just after midnight when they finally made it back to the apartment building.

Marge and Annie lost no time in haranguing the drunken men about their callous and uncaring attitudes towards their sons. Neither man any longer possessed the mental agility to argue with or refute their wife's justified condemnation. Their lapse into barely conscious hopelessness left them open and even wanting to be punished. Marge and Annie made the men sit in the living room of the Davis home. Annie went to bed while Marge stayed up and chewed the stupefied men out for their pigheaded actions. Marge plied them with NO-DOZE and coffee until they reached the point where they were unable to fall asleep. After four hours, Annie returned and Marge slept. Neither man was allowed a moment's respite or sleep. By morning, their drunkenness had passed leaving them quite exhausted and hung-over while the caffeine had hyped them up. In addition, the constant haranguing they had endured had left them with no doubts that they were completely responsible for their son's misbehavior. In fact they were quite stupefied and brainwashed. Without allowing the men a chance to shower or change, Marge and Annie took the grungy men to see Dr. Alterson at ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLES COUNSELING CLINIC.

Dr. Alterson had been briefed by Dr. Makes-Shemanski and by eight o'clock had the two men thoroughly hypnotized. Once they were under, she turned them over to their wives for whatever programing they wanted to do. In their exhausted state, they were supple and quickly submerged, willingly acquiescing to their wives' demands. All the legal forms for surgery and name changes were signed and notarized in the offices of LYMASTER ASSOCIATES at nine o'clock.

At nine thirty Timmy and Justin were rolled into the surgery where Dr. Balkut waited. By eleven o'clock, Tiffany and Justine were resting comfortably in the recovery room, Dr. Balkut was happily preparing two new displays of testicles and penis for the trophy case in her office. Dr. Alterson was bringing the two mesmerized fathers out of their trance while their wives sat smugly and watched.

Joe and Dave were flabbergasted when they realized that they had approved of the complete emasculation of their sons. They recalled sitting down with Dr. Makes-Shemanski as she explained what procedures would be performed on the boys and what the subsequent female hormone treatments would do to their bodies. They remembered signing the legal documents agreeing to the surgery, hormone therapy, and name changes. Every detail was crystal clear in their memories, including the fact that they fully understood what each document meant and what each procedure would do to their sons. At no time could they recall questioning or doubting the wisdom of transforming their sons into daughters. Now it was too late. The deeds were already done. Marge and Annie took their stunned, exhausted and still hung-over husbands home, gave them the tranquilizers Dr. Alterson had prescribed and put them to bed before returning to the clinic and their pretty new daughters.

Daniel and Pamela Sue, along with their classmates, wondered what had become of Timmy and Justin. Had the boys been pulled from school? Had they been expelled? Or had they, as someone suggested, been forced from boyhood into girlhood like Jennifer Jane Ladd. That alternative really bothered Daniel and terrified Pamela Sue. Daniel just couldn't imagine a boy being forced to become a girl. The idea was horrifying. Pamela Sue knew only too well that a boy could be forced to become a girl. She too was terrified by that idea. No one had the courage to ask Miss Alder where Timmy and Justin were, they all just waited, the two seats remaining ominously vacant.

Once more Irene waited outside the classroom. Mother Superior Mary Francis had already told her that Timmy and Justin were now Tiffany and Justine. It took all of her willpower to restrain the thrill she felt about the swiftness of their transformation. Pamela Sue was to be kept in the dark as to the fate of her buddies. Upon entering the classroom, Irene greeted Nancy and remarked on the fact that she hadn't seen Timmy and Justin. The wink that passed between the two women was missed by the distraught Pamela Sue. That comment caused the distraught Pamela Sue to break down and cry on her grandmother's shoulder. Once more Irene led the trembling girlish boy home where she and Mary reinforced her all too girlish emotions, feelings, and reactions. Thus they used the transformation of Tiffany and Justine to bolster the transformation of Pamela Sue.

That afternoon Daniel glumly responded to Gwen's questions as to how the day had gone for Timmy and Justin. Once more she closely watched her nephew's reaction as he made a stuttered reply. Since the office of LADD'S REALTY AND INSURANCE was in LADD'S EXCHANGE MALL with THE ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLES MEDICAL CENTER, she already knew what had happened to the boys. She was careful to sound sympathetic to Daniel's uncertainties and not let him know that his two buddies were no longer boys.

Tiffany and Justine cried all day Thursday once they realized what had been done to them. Dr. Alterson spent several hours with them helping them to understand and accept their new girlishness. What finally sank in was that they could no longer be considered a sissy. Just as they had looked for the anonymity being mistaken for a girl gave them when they were recognized as being a sissy, they now had the same advantage since they were, for almost all intents and purposes, girls. Daily sessions with the two new girls and their stupefied fathers would help them all come to grips with the reality and irreversibility of their status.

Saturday morning two shy, pretty girls left the ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLES MEDICAL CENTER. Before heading home they stopped in TRANSFORMATION STYLING where Susan Bangs had her beauticians start electrolysis and apply permanent make-up to the reluctant girl/boys. The blusher created pretty rosy cheeks, pink lipstick shaped pouty girlish lips, dark eyeliner and mascara outlined their big eyes, and pale blue eyeshadow accented their wide, innocent eyes. Numbed by the sight of their now permanently feminine faces, they meekly accompanied their mothers to THE CLOTHING EXPERIENCE where a very aroused Tammy Endress helped outfit them in their new girls' school uniform. As they looked at their reflections and each other they could not help but blush at what they beheld. Standing side by side were two demure and quite lovely perfectly made-up pre-teen girls clad in the school's cute uniform. The snug sleeveless scoop necked hot pink velveteen jumpers fit snugly about their pert torsos while the gently flaring pleated skirts swung saucily about their smooth thighs two inches above their pretty knees. The soft pale pink nylon blouses had wide Peter Pan collars of delicate lace that lay atop the shoulder straps of the jumpers. The flaring two inch cuffs of the blouse's long sleeves were made of the same fragile lace. The pale pink nylon kneesox and T-strap hot pink patent leather shoes matched the colors of the jumper and blouse. Their bouncy brown ponytails were each secured by intertwined ribbons, one of pale pink and the other of hot pink, formed into a bow to complete the matching outfit and added to their fragile girlishness.

As they took in their new personas, both knew that they were now girls. Sighing with reluctant acceptance, they meekly left with their mothers, wearing the pretty uniforms to go home. Tammy Endress gave each of the new girls a warm, welcoming hug before they left. Each felt their flat chests clad in the empty training bras pressing against the warm firm flesh of Tammy's pert bosom securely encased in her lacy bra. Both shivered as they wondered how long it would be until their breasts swelled to fill out their girlish bosoms. Strangely, both hoped it wouldn't be to long.

As planned, Gwen brought Daniel to the mall on Saturday morning. The morose boy was lost in dire thoughts about the fate of his buddies. For lunch Gwen took Daniel to ADAM'S RIB RESTAURANT. There they met Lydia Ladd, Jennifer Jane, and Jane Charles. Daniel was beside himself when the conversation turned to the "missing" boys. JJ giggled as she suggested the duo had been admitted to THE ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLES MEDICAL CENTER to be permanently transformed into girls. By the time the meal ended, he was totally flabbergasted by JJ's tale of her own castration and penectomy. That evening before she sent Daniel to bed, Gwen told him that if he didn't straighten out, he could well find himself enjoying a brief visit to the clinic. The idea totally floored and terrified the lad. Nightmares filled what little sleep he managed to have that night.

Monday morning the arrival of Tiffany and Justine in the classroom caused quite a stir. The remaining boys were totally stunned and flabbergasted that the two toughest guys in their class could be so utterly and permanently transformed into demure young ladies in less than a week. At first the girls were skeptical that the two were no longer boys. Linda Evers demanded that Tiffany and Justine show that they were no longer boys. At first both refused and the girls used that refusal as proof that they were still boys. Reluctantly they finally bowed to the pressure and agreed to show Linda and one other girl. Much to Pamela Sue's shock and dismay, Linda picked her to be the other witness. Most reluctantly the two boy/girls submitted to a quick check in the girls' lavatories. Pamela Sue was left numb and speechless when she saw that all their male parts had been removed. Linda giggled and stated that she felt they deserved what they got before quickly spreading the word that Tiffany and Justine had indeed been physically transformed into girls. The rest of the girls were as shocked at the obvious transformation of the duo as the boys had been. Only instead of feeling fear and disgust as the boys did, they were delighted! Some of the bolder girls even suggested that all the boys should undergo similar transformations. Miss Alder, their teacher, smiled at the girls’ suggestion and made sure that no one hassled the two pretty new girls.

The person who had the worst time dealing with the totality of their transformation was pretty Pamela Sue. During her week as the new girl in class, Pamela Sue had been accepted by the girls and lusted after by the guys. The first day had been rough, but the quick action by Miss Alder in punishing Timmy, Justin, and Daniel had taken the pressure away. The second day, everyone was fascinated by the sissy outfits of Timmy and Justin, which allowed Pamela Sue to ease into the flow of being a girl. The balance of the week had gone smoothly as everyone wondered what had happened to Timmy and Justin. No one but Linda Evers paid a lot of attention to the new girl in class, so Pamela Sue had been able to slip into a comfortable pattern of shy, quiet, girlishness. Miss Alder made sure that Pamela Sue behaved in a completely feminine manner at all times. Linda virtually talked Pamela Sue's pretty ears off as she recounted every bit of gossip and explained the behavior of every member of the class. Poor Pamela Sue even had to feign horror as she listened to tales of how lucky she was that the nastiest boy in the class had disappeared after killing a man!

Pamela Sue felt absolutely horrified after seeing for herself what had happened to her two best friends. The glaring fact that they had gotten into trouble for teasing her after her partial transformation caused her to now blame herself for their changes. Since their unexplained absence she had guiltily wondered what had happened to the two guys, now she knew. While she had been forced to dress and behave as a girl, she still retained all of her manly apparatus. Obviously Timmy and Justin had not fared as well. Every time she had to relieve herself and saw her hidden masculine parts she felt ill.

In a guilty attempt to make the two new girls feel comfortable, Pamela Sue went out of her way to be nice to them. When the other girls in the class balked at accepting Tiffany and Justine, Pamela Sue hesitantly chided them. When they told her she didn't understand how nasty the two had been when they were boys, Pamela Sue told them their transformation should be more than enough punishment for their past transgressions. Then she added that if they didn't help the two frightened girls feel comfortable and accepted, they would once more become a problem for the class. The only way to get them to become positive members of their class, she told them, would be to make Tiffany and Justine feel wanted. Shyly she reminded them that they had done so with her, and that they hadn't known anything at all about her. Their unquestioning acceptance had made her feel better about all the abrupt changes she'd gone through, changes she assured them were just as drastic as those Tiffany and Justine were experiencing. Once Pamela Sue saw they were wavering and beginning to feel bad about their harsh attitude towards the former boys, she cinched her case by stating quite sincerely that she was glad to be accepted by them and was trying her best to be a part of the group. After a brief pause to let her words sink into the girls she added that she believed Tiffany and Justine would do the same. Linda Evers jumped right in and told the other girls that Pamela Sue was right and that they had better make Tiffany and Justine feel welcome. Much to Pamela Sue's delight, her appeal had worked!

By the end of the day Tiffany and Justine both thanked Pamela Sue and Linda for their help in gaining the acceptance of the girls. The four girls became fast friends, with the chatterbox Linda becoming the defacto head of the other rather reticent girls.

Daniel was overwhelmed by the transformation of his buddies into the cute girls that took their vacated seats. Sitting directly behind Justine and across the aisle from Tiffany unnerved him completely. His gruff manners and cocky attitude failed. Numbly he went through the day, wondering how the guys could stand what had happened to them. That led him to the horrifying idea of how he'd handle it if his aunt carried out her threat to have the same done to him.

By the end of their first week as girls, Tiffany and Justine were easily slipping into their new personas. Unlike Pamela Sue, who still felt guilty for her masquerade and harbored a desire to return to her masculinity, the duo knew there was no going back to what had been. They had no choice but to go on with their now girlish lives. Their acceptance of their girlishness made Pamela Sue feel even worse. She started having guilt induced nightmares about her male equipment. As the week progressed, she started to become physically ill whenever she had to touch her masculinity.

Irene and Mary were kept informed of Pamela Sue's progress at school by Nancy Alder. Both women were fascinated by the ultimate Petticoat Punishment of Justin and Timothy and stunned by their surgical transformation. Nancy suggested they get in touch with Dr. Helen Alterson to learn more about the methods used to accomplish the transformation. They realized that Pamela Sue's obvious guilt over her unintentional role in Timmy and Justin being altered into Tiffany and Justine was the cause of her growing discomfort and illness. Irene and Mary decided to take advantage of her vulnerability.

Dr. Helen Alterson met with the two women. Their story surprised her. Once she heard what they had lived through and what they had done to Joey, she congratulated them for their successful efforts. Helen decided to ask Dr. Sandra Makes-Shemanski to join them in their plot to salvage Joey. After hearing their tale, Sandra suggested that Pamela Sue undergo the same surgical procedures that Tiffany and Justin received, promising that no one would have to know, thus keeping Joey Garth's disappearance a mystery. Susan Lymaster was called in to handle the legal end of establishing a proper legal identity for Pamela Sue James.

Irene and Mary sat Pamela Sue down and told her that they planned to have her undergo the same procedures that Tiffany and Justine had received. They also told her that the legal paperwork had already been started to make her identity as Pamela Sue James legitimate. Pamela Sue turned quite pale as she realized there would be no way back to her boyhood once she underwent the surgery. Part of her wanted to have it done and get on with her happy girlish life. Another part of her wanted to flee. Unfortunately, she had no where to run and if she did, she'd have to do so as a girl. The more she thought about it, the more she realized the surgery was her only real choice. She realized that as long as she kept her male equipment that her gender dilemma was making her ill and the only way to stop the see-saw battle of her gender identity was to get rid of the offensive male parts of her anatomy. Once she faced the truth, she reluctantly agreed that she had to have the procedures done.

Pamela told her friends in school that she and her Grandmother had to return to the west coast for a week to formalize the legal guardianship. Two weeks after Justine and Tiffany rejoined their class, Pamela Sue left for a week. When she returned, paler and a bit more nervous than she had been, everyone assumed the trip had been quite an ordeal. When Pamela Sue told her classmates she'd rather not talk about the trip or her past, the quavering of her soft voice forced her friends to honor her request. Pamela Sue was glad that she no longer had the option of returning to her boyhood. Being stuck between genders as she was had been too unnerving. Now that it was all over she easily slipped into her girlhood. Her only problem was that she just couldn't get used to looking between her smooth legs and seeing her girlishness. Another factor that helped ease her troubled mind was the vial of her sperm securely stored in the sperm bank of the ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLES MEDICAL CENTER.

By the middle of February, Pamela Sue, Tiffany Davis, Justine Bowers, and Linda Evers were close friends. At Gwen's urging, Pamela enrolled in METAMORPHOSIS SCHOOL OF DANCE to join Tiffany and Justin in their classes. Linda joined them following week. Tina taught the four ballet, tap, and jazz dancing, along with some acrobatics to prepare them for membership in the ST. FRANCIS OF ASSISSI PAROCHIAL SCHOOL JUNIOR VARSITY CHEERLEADING SQUAD. Tina's past success with the other boy/girls and her close association with the school virtually assured the four that they would make the squad next year. Tina beamed as she watched the four giggling pre-teens go through their girlish routines.

Dr. Sarah Balkut had been delighted to be able to add another display to the growing weird collection exhibited in her trophy case. Dr. Helen Alterson, Dr. Sandra Makes-Shemanski, and Lydia Ladd found themselves fascinated and drawn to the bizarre exhibit. The four women began to hold weekly meetings in Dr. Balkut's office so they could enjoy the spectacle. It wasn't long until they were enjoying much more than the sight of the displays. Their lesbian trysts were quite erotic and satisfying for all of them. The only one of the four who still maintained a heterosexual relationship was Sandra. During the warm afterglow of their sexual bliss, the four would discuss the males they had under treatment. Sandra kept them up to date on the developments and discoveries from ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLES RESEARCH CENTER.

One of the outgrowths of their meetings was that Lydia decided to sponsor a conference to coordinate and organize the many diverse efforts of transforming boys into girls. The conference was held in LADD'S EXCHANGE THEATER. Attending were most of the denizens of LADD'S EXCHANGE MALL.

Susan Lymaster and Dave Getzoff were there to offer legal advice. Jane Clipp and Linda Almen offered their bookkeeping services. Carla Fake keep accurate minutes of the many meetings. Naturally Dr. Helen Alterson, Dr. Sarah Balkut, and Dr. Sandra Makes-Shemanski were there to share their medical expertise. The nuns of ST. FRANCIS OF ASSISSI PAROCHIAL SCHOOL, Mother Superior Mary Francis, Sister Faith Beggs, Sister Rebecca Bomboy, and Sister Marsha Blushing were there to share their proficiency in Petticoat Discipline and the function of B.E.L.L.E. Nancy Alder attended as representative of the teachers of ST. FRANCIS. Victoria Makes-Shemanski used her military background to keep order by serving as moderator. Susan Bangs attended to share her experience as a beautician, especially the use of electrolysis and permanent make-up as means of irreversibly transforming a boy's appearance to that of a girl. Doris Fairchild and Verna Freidman served as the caterers. Gina Freidman made all the travel arrangements for guests and speakers. Olivia Endress shared her knowledge of fashions and training devises such as corsets as ways to transform boys. Janet Falter showed how something as simple as wearing girls' shoes could serve to reduce an obnoxious boy. Kaye and Andrea Bloom answered questions on how to pharmaceutically sedate rowdy boys and hormonally aid transformations. Tina Bemis shared her skills and background in using dance training to soften a boy and give him grace. Wanda Wails explained how music lessons, both voice and instrumental, served to feminize a boy. Pamela Mannering demonstrated how deportment classes and training in the traditional feminine arts served to reduce even the most belligerent boy into a demure lass. Pamela Mannering and Beverly Eveland, who had recently opened METAMORPHOSIS CLUB and METAMORPHOSIS PRESCHOOL & DAYCARE, demonstrated how professional babysitting of preschool and elementary age boys could be used to coerce them into feminine attitudes and actions. Janet Getzoff served as research specialist and archivist. Irene Alterio and Mary Exmann were there to share their personal experiences and ordeals. Annie Bowers and Marge Davis were their to share their recent success in Petticoating their sons.

George Gehman, recently hired to operate the LADD'S EXCHANGE THEATER and CINEMAS complex, demonstrated his abilities to set up and run a smooth conference. Gwen Deeter served as accommodation coordinator, helping Jane Charles in her new position as manager of the newly opened LADD'S EXCHANGE INN.

The conference lasted a week. Much was accomplished and numerous ideas exchanged. Everyone was excited about the prospects of establishing a nationwide organization dedicated to the feminization of boys and men. B.E.L.L.E. (Boys Echoing Lacy Lass Essence), the pen-pal organization established by Mother Superior Mary Francis would serve as a base for the organization. The pen-pal club would remain intact and most likely serve more feminized lads. The BELLE AUXILIARY already supplied ideas and advice for those who were using or thinking about Petticoat Discipline via a monthly newsletter. Many mothers, aunts, grandmothers, and stepmothers received the newsletter and shared it with friends. It was decided to expand the newsletter to include a mail order support catalog.

The BELLE GROUP, as the new operations were called, also served the general public from their offices in LADD'S EXCHANGE MALL. Lydia had been looking to set up businesses in those areas and thus had already built areas on the second floor of the mall to accommodate the new enterprises. Lydia had also already found women qualified to run the various aspects of the project. Once more she used her unflinching financial backing to help the neophyte entrepreneurs get started. All were open and fully functional by April.

Joyce Petty opened BELLE PHOTO photography studios which would take the photos needed for the newsletter and catalog. An entire printing operation, BELLE PUBLICATIONS, operated by Dorothy Lacey was set up to publish the newsletter, catalog, and instructional and how-to books. BELLE SOUNDS recording studio was established by Debra Bliss to record advertisements, instructional, how-to, and subliminal hypnotic tapes. Shirley Webb used her television experience to set up BELLE BROADCASTING, a video recording studio to produce instructional and how-to video tapes as well as advertizing commercials for the businesses. Beverly Blossom set up BELLE COMMUNICATIONS to solicit outside advertising and coordinate the distribution of the pen-pal club material, photographs, publications, tapes, and videos. Faye Conzelman set up BELLE ADVERTIZING to create and market advertisements. Cynthia Childress used her mail order background to establish BOYS WERE US, the catalog that would market the various items, herbs, drugs, make-up, clothing, and devices to aid in the feminization of boys and men. In conjunction with ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLES RESEARCH CENTER she also ran BOYS WERE US MANUFACTURING CENTER where the various specialty items could be created and assembled.

The catalog was an immediate success. The volume of mail order business surprised everyone. Among the many items offered were female hormone enriched cosmetics, toiletries, vitamins, skin creams, and depilatories that would soften a male's skin and body, changing it from masculine to feminine. Others contained male hormone suppressor. Special toothpastes and mouthwashes contained female hormones and powerful astringents which would shrink vocal cords thus raising a male's voice to a feminine timbre. Various gaffs were available to hide male organs. These ranged from those that merely tucked to those that reduced to those that reshaped. Some were even designed to give the external appearance of a feminine groin. Breast pads, falsies, and mastectomy inserts in a multitude of sizes and degrees of realism were listed. Female clothing and sissy male clothing were available. Books, pamphlets, tapes, and videos on almost every appropriate subject were inventoried. These included "How to change...", "How to train...", "How to trick...", "How to encourage...", "Instructions for...", "Hypnotic message for...", and "Subliminal suggestion for...". Also included were sneaky high tech devices that would electrically reduce or eliminate masculinity and/or enhance or develop femininity. Some were disguised to appear as normal male wear that the unsuspecting male would wear without protest until the changes became too pronounced.

Dr. Margo Spayd and Dr. Helga Halteman headed the two main research and development groups in ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLES RESEARCH CENTER. Both were quite imaginative and brilliant. Since the two single women had started with the center at almost the same time, they found it convenient to share a house. Neither was interested in men. Both were too emotionally unsure of themselves to try lesbianism. During the last year as they grew to know each other, they found themselves drawn closer. What started out as massages slowly evolved into erotic encounters. On New Year's Eve they shared a bottle of champagne. The bubbly drink loosened their inhibitions, and their loneliness surfaced. As they comforted each other after their bout of tears, their tender caresses quickly took on a highly erotic nature. They woke up in bed together, cuddled together, basking in the warm, loving afterglow of their mutual orgasms. After that night, the duo slept together every night.

As a young child Margo had watched her often drunken macho father beat and rape her mother. When she was six her father beat her mother to death. The rest of her childhood was spent in foster homes. A deep seated dislike of bossy, domineering, overly masculine men became an unflinching part of her make-up. She worked and studied hard all through her convoluted youth. As a result she earned academic scholarships to put herself through engineering school. All of her energies had been devoted to proving she was as good as any male. Thus she found her growing love affair with Helga most satisfying. For the first time in her life she was happy and content. The last thing she wanted was for their domestic life to change.

Helga Halteman's background was even more convoluted and complex. Her grandfather, Dr. Herman Halteman, had been a brilliant research doctor in Germany during the 1930's. When the war broke out, he unflinchingly volunteered to serve the Fatherland. The SS snapped him up before he could get into the regular military. They assigned him to a concentration camp where the Germans had already started carting people into enslavement and liquidation. Although he didn't agree with the Nazi philosophy, he never the less leapt at the chance to conduct his research on humans. The SS hierarchy recognized his brilliance and encouraged him to investigate ways of improving and enlarging the MASTER RACE. His efforts focused on transforming the inferior jews, gypsies, slavs, and poles into the genetically superior Aryan race. His goal was to transform the suffering hordes in the camps into acceptable blonde, blue-eyed supermen.

During the last weeks of the war, he and several other top Nazi researchers were notified to gather their research materials and families. The SS took the scientists and their notes and families and rushed them to a waiting submarine. The silent terrifying voyage to South America was uneventful. In Paraguay they established the hidden remnants of the Third Reich and set up the researchers to continue their efforts. Dr. Halteman knew the potential that the research could accomplish and willingly embraced the Nazi philosophy.

His son Eric joined him, as did his grandsons Mark and Wilhelm. His wife, daughters, daughter-in-law, and granddaughters were expected to be good women, tending the home, supporting their men-folk and raising lots of children to repopulate the resurgent Reich. Helga was the rebellious granddaughter. She wanted more than motherhood, she wanted to help attain their goals.

Herman Halteman, ever the stern German patriarch, became a soft touch for his feisty granddaughter. In an attempt to humor her, he allowed her to use the typing skills she had learned to transfer the years of voluminous research notes into a database for easier cross-reference and data retrieval. Helga, along with others, transcribed the years of research. The monumental task jaded her image of the Master Race and revealed their inhumanity. She grew to detest the patronizing way all the men treated women. On holiday to Buenos Aires, she stealthily contacted the Jewish Defense League. Her detailed information confirmed their long-held suspicions. In exchange for a college scholarship in the United States, she fed the Jews all the data they requested.

When the avenging Israeli commandos swept into the Nazi settlement, the ensuing destruction was virtually complete. All of her family and most residents lived, but the records and notes of their research were destroyed. The Nazi camp was devastated. When Herman saw the years of work go up in smoke, he took his life. Eric packed up his family and moved to the U.S.A. still maintaining the sexist attitudes of the Nazis and set up a medical practice. Helga chafed at those restrictions and expectations. True to their word, the Jewish Defense League saw to it that Helga received a scholarship. Eric forbid his daughter to get an education, but since Helga was of age, she left anyway, glad to be rid of her overbearing family. No one was aware that amongst her meager possessions she hid the only complete set of back-up disks of the detailed research.

Helga proceeded to earn dual doctorate degrees in biology and chemistry. Dr. Sandra Makes-Shemanski had known Helga when they attended college together, thus her selection as head of the chemistry and biological development of the ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLES MEDICAL CENTER. When Helga discovered the aim of the center, she leapt at the chance to get back at men for their expectations of the proper role for women. All the vast data concerning chemicals and compounds to alter human beings came with her.

April brought about a major change for both Helga and Margo. The medical practice established by Dr. Eric Halteman and his sons was sued into bankruptcy. Unable to face this last failure, Eric poisoned virtually all of his family. The only survivors were four grandsons who were enrolled in a military academy and Helga. As the only surviving adult of her family, Helga made the arrangements for the burials and settlement of the estates with the aid of LYMASTER ASSOCIATES. She became legal guardian for her nephews. To her disgust, she found them already firmly imbued with the macho philosophy of her father and brothers, reinforced by the military academy. Helga had the boys promptly removed from the school, moved into the home she shared with Margo and enrolled in ST. FRANCIS OF ASSISSI PAROCHIAL SCHOOL. Both she and Margo were determined to straighten the four boys out.


 
To Be Continued...
 

up
91 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

With the increasing number of males being force femmed, ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

I'm surprised there has been no sign of rebellion - no runaways, no gurls going Columbine or committing suicide. Despite all the blatantly illegal abuse (Some of these women, Dr. Balkut foremost, would have made stereotypical Nazi's!) heaped upon them, none have reached that "Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose." point.

If Daniel had any smarts, he'd leave home in the middle of the night and never look back, because, chances are, no matter how well behaved he becomes, the peer pressure to feminize him will be too much for momma. Even if momma does have the strength to resist, I wouldn't put it past some of the femmnatics to frame him if he became too well behaved to actually warrant PP.

"All the world really is a stage, darlings, so strut your stuff, have fun, and give the public a good show!" Miss Jezzi Belle at the end of each show

BE a lady!

Well this is really a fem sausage factory complex!

I find it well written.

Maybe repetitive in events.

As I have a problem with male macho beer swilling ego's, this system sounds like a well deserved solution.

I have a problem which is, polluting the feminist world with the above;- which leads to another problem as to how do I get there.

So after more consideration I agree that this is acceptable!

The commercial operation sounds like a goer, although I wonder about the costs associated with the conversions, it must be a well paid/fed community?

This chapter with the regurgitating of WW2 is uncalled for!

And lastly but not least all girls aren't pretty angels!

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita