Total Recall 8

Printer-friendly version
Girl on Girl…….. that started it…… Now for Boy/Girl on Girl! And what does the future hold?!
Total Recall
Chapter 8

by WannabeGinger


 
 
Chapter 8

The cottage was quiet.

The bedroom was warm.

And Karen was still fully clothed.

Jenny now lay beside her, her semi-naked body still quivering from the orgasms that she had enjoyed.

Karen looked into Jenny’s eyes….. lustfully — there was no other word, Jenny thought.

She had just been tongue-fucked in the most beautiful, beautiful way.

By this wonderful man.

Karen, his name was now. His glamorous underclothing hiding his difference to her.

His clothing would have to come off…… she thought.

It was all old-Dallas/TV style. A transvestite’s dream.

Andy, Karen’s alter ego, was pleased the way the evening had started. No need to be hesitant.

No need to be uncertain. He had chosen to take the lead, with some encouragement.

He smiled at her and moved back towards Jenny’s pussy, lying there exposed to his tongue….

“Please, …….” She paused, “….let me rest and take care of you now. I said, I was going to remove your clothes, one piece at a time…… Let me…. Let me, now!” she whispered, looking straight into Andy’s eyes, made-up as they were with blue eyeshadow, black mascara and eyeliner. He blinked as he smiled, the motion of his eyelids emphasising the length of his lashes.

“Well, where will you start?” he asked…

“With your top.. which I see you’ve started with already yourself. That’s a very pretty bra you’re wearing……” Jenny commented as, still fixing her gaze on his eyes, she reached to the remaining buttons in the tight satin top he wore. Soon, it was slipping from his shoulders, revealing the straps of his bra and slip. “Now, the skirt…. But you’ll have to stand up for that…..”

He stood before her and she leant forward to unbutton the belt. Her hands touched his thigh as the skirt slipped to the floor. The feel of the nylon stocking was electric for both of them.

Karen stood before her new lover, clothed now only in her bra and panties, slip, suspenders and stockings… oh, and the shoes! Underneath it all, there was the Bodyshaper that both sculpted his body and kept his ‘boy tackle’ under control. That’s in urgent need of release now, he thought.

Jenny admired her conquest. It had really been all her own doing, bringing them together like this… Apart from his decision to come to the salon in the first place… and then to keep his promises to return. But he/she was hers….. all hers. And what a creation!

Especially the make-up and hair. Her creation of the updo was soooooo special. It made him, Andy, feel so sexy and it made her, Karen, feel all “woman” It also made Jenny feel in control….. which she enjoyed. She had been fucked by this woman, and she now wanted to fuck this man!

“Come here…” Jenny said, beckoning with an index finger and a sly smile. She knew how these bodyshapers were fastened where the action is and expertly, as Andy stood there feeling womanly in his heels and with his hair piled high on his head, Jenny parted the panties and found the fastenings, three little “peppers” in the undergarment.

Tantalizingly, she stroked the inside of Karen’s thighs.

Andy moaned, theatrically, to indicate his delight at the featherlight touch…..

One popper….

Two……..

Then Jenny paused, teasing him delightfully. She stood up to face him and kissed Karen fully on her lipsticky mouth, exploring with her tongue, as he had explored her pussy….

“You make love better than any woman I’ve ever met.” She told him……

The “Karen voice” returned and Andy said “Well, baby, you just ain’t seen nothin’ yet……!”

“I can wait…. “ Jenny said as she returned to Karen’s pussy — or where it would be if he had one…

A last popper was easy to open. The result was a wonderful sight for Jenny — a half-hard cock. Andy’s half-hard cock. Karen’s half-hard cock. Begging to be taken into a lipsticked mouth and loved. Gently, seductively, teasingly, tantalizingly, with no option but to enjoy!

Andy’s cock wouldn’t engorge fully, because his mind was elsewhere…. In his female mind.

But that made it all the more wonderful. Jenny gave him the experience of total pleasure, beyond anything he had ever experienced ever, ever before.

It was a girly cock. His cock…. as he felt he was now, as Karen.

Why couldn’t you choose — to both have a cock and be a woman at times?

This was his dream and this was his heaven. If he could choose to live his life any way — any way at all — he would be this — a male lesbian, with a beautiful lover.

Jenny found herself growing impatient. She was wanting to be fucked.

By this woman.

“We have to find ways to excite you some more, my darling.” she uttered……

His semi-naked body invited her to take it in hand…. She pushed him over onto the bed. Andy’s hair collided with the pillow, a few pins spinning skywards. “Carefully!” he said.

“Carefully, my clit!” Jenny almost shouted. “I’ll ruin your hair if you don’t fuck me…. And fuck me soon! Then I’ll have to do it all over again………!!” Jenny was in control again.

Karen found her cock hardening… significantly…… The thought of a little ‘rough stuff’ followed by having her hair done again was strangely uncontrolling……. Karen wanted that…. Her cock was hard enough, he knew, for fucking…….

Jenny smiled at the obvious response.

“So that’s what you want…… my lover….. You want me to rough up you hair and maybe force you to have sex with me……… Is that it? Is that what you want? “ she said, gripping Andy’s wrists….. forcing his arms above his head…….. “Go on, touch yourself……. Touch your hair…. Feel it…. Then touch your bra and your slip… and your panties……… Leave me your cock, Karen… That’s mine!”

Andy didn’t get past fondling the curls that clung to his head before Jenny was again on his cock with her mouth. This time, he filled her…. Every inch went in between her lips before she almost gagged….. right down the shaft, her lips went. He knew there was lipstick there. He wanted to cum and share the joys…… But she paused, again teasing him….. “Not yet, my girl!” Jenny said.

“You’re wet enough now… I want you inside me…. You beautiful woman…… I want you to fuck me — any way you wish……. But I’m going on my back first…….. Then I want to ride you….!”

Jenny had it all planned out, Andy thought. As Karen’s voice came back again, he said “Your pleasure will be entirely mine, my honey!”

First, he slid over on top of her as she lay with her legs splayed wide. His cock entered her easily because she was already so beautifully wet.

Karen pumped her hips slowly at the start, finding joy in every movement.

Turning slightly to the left and then the right, she made the penetration exquisite for both of them. Jenny bucked her pelvis to squeeze Karen’s cock and she nearly let an orgasm go……. But she managed to hold on… just!

Andy knew the time was coming soon for his release…. He moved sideways and leant towards the bed, rolling Jenny over on her side. He quickly withdrew and rounded her, falling beside her, but behind her — ideally placed for rear entry to her golden golden pussy…… She can plan things, so now can I…… he thought.

Two girls would use a cock like mine very well, he thought to himself. So, he slid his cock into the soft skin between her bum and reached her pussy again. She began to fuck Jenny as Karen would, and as Jenny clearly wanted….. Deeply, madly and hard now. It wasn’t long before Jenny reached another superb orgasm…… It’s all been of Jenny’s own making, thought Karen…….

“I love you my beautiful girl…..” Andy shouted…. For nobody to hear, apart from Jenny.

“I’ve had enough of this…” Jenny said and rolled again, this time on to her knees. She turned find Andy trying to catch up — but off balance, so she rolled him on to his back. His cock still hard.

“Karen, just look at yourself….. You’re rude!!!! You’re very rude!! And for that I’m going to fuck you……. “ And., with that, Jenny climbed over his thigh and sat astride her lover…. Her man/woman lover. His/her cock was now deep inside Jenny’s pussy and she clenched every pelvic muscle she could summon……

“I have got you now!” she shouted…. “Karen! I have you now!”

Karen’s hands were back above his head and Andy knew he was about to cum. He touched the hair on his head again, just at the moment he would cum.

He very nearly blacked-out, such was the intensity of his orgasm. Such was the near delirium of his self-consciousness. He was both man and woman He was Andy, but more… He was Karen…. And wanted to stay that way…. with his wonderful lover……….

They both rolled over and lay, panting in temporary exhaustion…….. The wonderful glowing feeling after cumming so splendidly. …….. Not together… but each had made the other feel so good, that didn’t matter.

Karen was conscious that her hair was now coming apart. Many of the pins holding the curls up were lost. Strands of hair now tumbled over his ears and down her neck. He felt like he had been doing what “she” had been doing! Bliss!

CHAPTER 9 IS COMING SOON!

up
50 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

How did I miss this story till now?

Ole Ulfson's picture

This is great. It's as life is, or should be! If the one you love won't accept you, find someone who will. True to life as it should be lived!

Ole

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!

love your stories there

love your stories there always so descriptive and make you feel you're there.