Cresswell Industries -5-6-

Printer-friendly version

Factories make--things? A sinister story of revenge and slavery.

Cresswell Industries
Chapters 5 - 6

by Keshara


 

Admin Note: Originally posted on BigCloset Classic Thursday, September 12, 2002 - 12:10 AM,
migrated to BigCloset TopShelf on Friday, November 20, 2009 - 9:18 AM. ~ Sephrena.

 
 
Chapter Five - Jigsaw Complete

Jack awoke to the sound of a ticking clock and complete darkness. He was as before strapped in, but this time to a chair. However when he finally gained his senses he became aware of certain changes to his body. His whole body was sore and he imagined that the grey haired woman had given him over to the organisation he had been hiding from ever since they had killed his father.

Fear suddenly gripped him as he thought about his wife and his son’s safety, but as he began to wish that he had never celebrated his eighteenth all those years ago in the style his kidnapper had reminded him he had, a bright light suddenly blinded him.

"Good evening my dear, I am Dr Getz," a foreign sounding voice came from behind the light.

"Please I have regretted that day and I had nothing to do with any of my father’s illegal dealings," Jack pleaded with the voice.

"I have no intention of hurting you, my dear, I am here to see that your new persona is reached!"

"What?"

Suddenly a light shone onto Jack’s right hand. After several seconds his eyesight focused in on his hand. His fingers were smooth and had half-inch pink nails attached to them, but apart from that there was an intravenous attached to it.

"H--How long--"

"You have been with us a month Mr Lownes and I believe you are scheduled to be here for another two, so your training can be completed fully!"

"Training-- What training?"

"Your wife has no time for housework, cooking or washing anymore," Dr Getz explained bluntly. "She is too busy entertaining her clients and pleasing her lover!"

"What the fuck?"

"Hush now Mr Lownes we are giving you an identity that will ensure you live a full life with no more worries of having to look over your shoulder, or worry about a younger man taking your position within your working environment!"

Jack tried desperately to move his illuminated and effeminate hand, but the restraints were secure. "Let me outta here!" he screamed with venom. "You bunch of fucking faggots!"

"Now that’s no way for a housemaid to talk is it?"

"When I get out of here I’ll find the organisation myself and tell them all about what you know!" Jack screamed back at the doctor.

"Mr Lownes the organisation is no more they destroyed each other fighting amongst themselves," Melissa countered Jack’s threat. "And by the end of today you will be on your way to becoming a very obedient maid for your wife."

"You’re a fucking weirdo and I’m glad we gave you a beat--" he was suddenly cut short as a blue fluid began to flow through the intravenous linked to his hand.

As the fluid entered his blood stream the whole room lit up giving Jack a full view of why his body was so sore.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!" Jack managed to blurt out before he slowly fell asleep.
 
 
Chapter Six - Cul de Sac (The Maze)

Trudy could not help giggling like a naughty school girl when she spied on Joan undressing and it always inevitably ended up with Joan trying hard to hide his modesty. It had been a month since Joan had been returned to her and still she could not get used to the way her husband now looked.

Joan wore her grey maids uniform with pride. He had been conditioned to enjoy every moment of being a woman and as Trudy peeked through the slit in the door she watched her one time husband go through the trials of getting ready for bed

Unzipping his uniform and hanging up the apron, Joan let the material slip from his slender arms and then down across his hips and then down his tan 10 denier pantyhose. Moving over to the full-length mirror, Joan stood in awe at the wonder of his very effeminate new body. Although he was forty-eight, Gregory, Lady Melissa’s plastic surgeon, had sculptured his face into that of a younger female version of his self. Even his greying hair was now blonde and cut into a very mature prim wedge shape and this combined with the slight perm on top, he looked every bit a mature woman but ten years younger.

Running his hands over his wide bottom he relished the feel his underwear gave him, for Dr Getz had imprinted in his mind that he was and had always been a transvestite. He also had imprinted in his mind a very solid appreciation for his mistress, for after all she was letting him live out his hidden desire of living and being and woman.

Moving up to his bra he unhooked it and let his breasts fall free, his aureoles were dark brown well rounded and tipped by fair sized nipples which instantly grew hard when he touched them. Gregory had mastered breast augmentation to a fine art, for Joan’s breast’s where slightly sagged and did not look out of place on his matured female body.

Just then a giggle interrupted his concentration on playing with his nipples.

"Oh Mistress -- I did not know you were there?" Joan spoke in a very soft and feminine voice. Gregory had at last perfected a way of redesigning a man’s voice box by tightening his vocal chords and removing the Adams apple.

"Come on woman take the rest off!" Trudy giggled once more, for this was the part she loved.

Joan turned around and rolled his panty hose down his soft legs. The new powerful hormonal drugs Lady Melissa’s scientists had formulated, had completely altered Trudy’s husbands metabolism, for as he bent over to pick up his panty-hose, his well rounded panty girdled arse revealed a cluster of cellulite on and around the top of his thighs.

Joan hated the next manoeuvre.

"Come on dear let me see all of you-- You know how I enjoy looking at your naked body!" Trudy giggled loudly.

Joan turned round, with cheeks blushing he tried hard to hide the only remaining part of him that was truly Jack.

"Oh, Jack, look at you," Trudy grinned profusely. "Come on let me see it!"

Moving his hands away from his crotch, he revealed a triangle of blonde hairs and poking out from beneath the hairs hung a small penis.

"May I get dressed for bed now please Mistress?" Joan curtseyed.

Trudy walked over to her feminised husband and slapped his bottom. "I take it you prepared the sex aids Ivan likes to use on me?"

"Yes Mistress!" Joan curtseyed once again.

"Grace told me that I am lucky to have Ivan’s twelve inch cock fucking me, because he prefers his girls with tiny tits. Unfortunately for him my breasts are now the size that you always dreamed of aren’t they?"

"Yes Mistress!"

"And what size are they?"

"38DD Mistress," Joan curtseyed once again.

"Now you get some sleep and hopefully Ivan’s huge manhood slipping in and out of my pussy all night does not keep you awake," Trudy slapped Joan’s other cheek and walked out of the room laughing aloud.
 

*          *          *

 
Grace was pleased with the way she had handled Trudy and Jack’s introduction, for her ladyship had now given her a full reign in expanding the business where she lived.

Since Dr Getz had worked on Grace’s mind he had left enough of her former male self-assurance to enable her to take control of her life again. Although Graham had fought hard to retain his male identity, the clever Dr Getz had brought his female identity right to the front, so despite Grace being a shemale she was in mind a female, with the sexual appetite of woman. Ivan’s role of husband was now hers when and where she required it and as she swung gently back on her veranda swing enjoying the breeze of a hot summer night, she began to map out her own path to increase Lady Melissa’s bank balance and her own little empire.

Dr Getz was on call for whenever Grace required his talents and today’s barbecue was such an occasion. Grace had decided that the cul-de-sac or the Maze as Grace called it, should be the property of Cresswell International and with Trudy and Jack’s property already signed over to her, she felt it was only befitting that the last two remaining properties belonged to her too.

All the properties had six bedrooms and were situated on very large plots of land and with all four properties together it amassed to a tidy sum of nearly 1.6 million.

With Ivan and Grace playing very good neighbours between them they had invited Mr and Mrs Yates who lived at No 4 and Lorna and Dennis Trewick from No 1. Phyllis and Arthur Yates were both in their late sixties while Lorna and Dennis were both 29.

Grace smiled wickedly as she watched her unsuspecting neighbours begin to get to know each other. She was going to have a lot of fun with all four of them, but she knew it would take a lot of time and effort to proceed with her real plans for the estate. But today she would at least be able to set the ball rolling.

* * * * *

Joan had settled in superbly as Grace’s personal housemaid and she loved the way Trudy had now become a blonde Barbie look-a-like who only lived to please men. Her finely toned waist exposed her pierced naval and her tight fitting sports style low cut white crop top left nothing to the imagination, for it gave everyone a good view of her massive cleavage. As if this was not enough for any of the males present to gaze at, her choice of ultra short tight mini-skirt, brought continuous glances of lust from both Dennis and Arthur, while bringing about looks of absolute disgust from both of their wives.

Trudy had been conditioned to act and think like a slut and that was what she was. Every move she made when she was around the two men said ‘fuck me’ but Grace’s plans for Trudy were still not finished as Edward her son was due home from College next week.

But that was another issue, for today her other neighbours were her main priority.
 

*          *          *

 
Phyllis was the first to ask Grace about her ‘slutty’ neighbour Trudy.

"I never really saw much of them, but I’m not surprised he left her-- Dressing like that all the time," Phyllis quipped and turned her nose up at Trudy.

"She does have her nice points," Grace answered back. "From a man’s point of view!"

Both of them laughed out loud.

Lorna decided that her husband had been leering over Trudy’s legs and tits long enough and instantly scolded him in front of Grace’s husband Ivan and was in the throes of leaving when Grace intercepted them.

"I’m sorry about the tart from next door, but Ivan invited her, so please don’t feel offended by her presence, believe me she is a complete air head!" Grace apologised.

Lorna was caught totally off guard, but Dennis accepted her apology and as they both stood before the hostess they both became transfixed with her wonderful perfume.

While Ivan had been instructed to keep Arthur and Phyllis occupied, Grace spent the next hour chatting to the other two about their lives.

Dennis was much like Jack in the fact that he worked in the city and from his earlier performance around Trudy, she knew that he had been unfaithful to Lorna.

Lorna worked as a secretary in a nearby town and though she did not consider herself a model, she dressed to please her husband’s obvious sexual demands. Her summer dress revealed the desire to please her husband, but as the conversation transpired she only did it to keep her husband’s thoughts on her. She wanted to have a child but Dennis did not and buying such an expensive property made sure that his wife’s desires would be kept in check.

By the time Dr Getz arrived both sets of guests were sitting in the study all in a trance.

Grace informed the mind controller that she would like to be the one who gave them their new identities and Dr Getz eagerly accepted her offer, as her ladyship had not given him any instructions.
 

*          *          *

 
Dr Getz prepared their psyche for Grace’s commands. Informing them that they were all under Grace’s commands and what ever she asked of them they would do without a second’s thought.
 
*          *          *

 
"Now then I would like all of you to hand me the deeds of your properties any outstanding mortgages or loans on them will be paid on your behalf," Grace began passing out several contracts for them to sign.

With one quick stroke of the pen the entire ‘Maze’ was virtually being handed over to Grace and Cresswell Industries.

"Now from this moment onwards you will all address me as Madame-- Is that clear?"

"Yes Madame," all four of them answered in unison.

"Phyllis I gather you and your husband have ceased sexual relations?"

"Yes Madame," Phyllis acknowledged.

Grace began to extract all the information she needed to make sure their transgressions went smoothly. After an exhausting couple of hours she gave each of them the appointment cards, which she informed them was their entrance to a life time subscription to the Cresswell Health Farm, a place that all four of them would be visiting early tomorrow morning.

With the session over all four of Grace’s neighbour left for home, all four of them none the least aware or concerned as to what was going to happen to them.
 

*          *          *

 
Tuesday morning brought excellent news for Grace, Hazel called to inform her that everyone of her intended applicants had turned up for their medical checks and by Thursday all of their properties had been signed over to Cresswell Industries.

Grace spent the next two weeks relaxing and having sex with Ivan whilst keeping an eye on the entire coming and goings in the Maze. As the two couples both began the course that would inevitably lead to their lives being changed forever.
 

*          *          *

 
It was Friday night and Lorna had lost her temper with him once again, but for the life of him, Dennis could not understand why. She never complained at his insistence on her wearing sexy underwear, yet for the last week Lorna had thrown him out of their bed, insisting that she did not feel like dressing as slut for no man again including her husband.

In fact he was becoming increasingly annoyed at finding her chatting to Phyllis either on the phone or in his kitchen when he came home from work. However today he was going to have no more of it, for he was the man of the house and she was his wife and it was time for him to put her in her place.
 

*          *          *

 
Phyllis looked over at her snoring husband Arthur slouched as usual in his favourite armchair. Phyllis could perfectly understand why she enjoyed the company of young Lorna, for a start she understood all of the young girl’s problems with her demanding husband, but what she could not understand was that for some reason she wanted to be with her more and more.

Just then the phone rang. Phyllis knew exactly who it would be and as the sweet voice of Lorna sounded down the line a shiver of excitement flew over her body. Lorna however was in tears.

"Please Phyllis I need some company, that bastard tried to force himself on me!" she spoke angrily through her tears.

"I’ll be over right away!" Phyllis smiled eagerly and before Arthur had time to take another intake of air, she was out the door and rushing through the early evening darkness towards the welcoming light of Lorna’s open door.

Lorna’s mascara was running down her cheeks as Phyllis entered the door. "I’m so sorry Phyllis, but I had to call you!"

"What happened my dear?" Phyllis took a hold of her young friend’s hands.

Lorna began to explain her husband’s unacceptable behaviour. Dennis had arrived home from work drunk and tried to force himself on her, shouting on about how he was the man of the house and how lucky she was to have him. He even went as far to admitting that he was having an affair with his secretary and had turned down the offer of living with her on many occasions, adding that he only stayed because sex with Lorna had been so good. So after this heated argument Lorna threw his drunken arse out of the house.

"But Lorna where has he gone?"

"I don’t care he’s a male chauvinist pig who deserves nothing!" Lorna spoke angrily into her half-filled wineglass.

As Phyllis sat down beside Lorna, she could not help notice Lorna’s small breasts as her pink towelled dressing gown opened slightly as she leaned forward to place her glass on the coffee table.

"Oh you poor dear," Phyllis placed a consoling hand upon Lorna’s knee.

Lorna looked at Phyllis’s hand upon her leg, for the past week since they had started chatting after Grace and Ivan’s party, she had felt extremely comfortable in her new friend’s company. In fact she had found herself thinking about Phyllis constantly, she liked talking to her and she liked having her around, more than she did Dennis. However as she looked at Phyllis’s hand upon her knee a tingle ran through her whole body. ‘What is happening?" she questioned herself as she looked up into her neighbour’s green eyes.

"Look take it from me my dear all men are the same, they only think about themselves and their needs," Phyllis continued to console her young neighbour.

"Your right Phyllis!" Lorna agreed, placing her own hand on the Phyllis’s hand and held it.

Phyllis had felt a rather strange feeling creeping over her since she first began talking with her young neighbour, a feeling she had not felt, since her early twenties. At first she just shrugged it off as the effects of her new HRT drugs her new doctor at the health facility had subscribed her, but as Lorna’s hand held onto hers she knew that the feeling she had was one of lust. Her panty-girdle was becoming very damp, which was another feeling she had not felt in a long time and as her attention went back to Lorna’s small breast almost visible through the gap in her dressing gown, she knew that all she wanted to do was to see Lorna naked.

Lorna could feel the sweat on Phyllis’s hand and for some reason she could not fathom, she could not understand why her crotch was getting excited.

"I hate him Phyllis I really do," she looked tearfully into her middle-aged neighbour’s eyes with a tear running down her cheek.

"Shhh my child I’m here now, you’ve got nothing to worry about," Phyllis placed her other hand on the girl’s face and wiped the falling teardrop away with her fingers.

Phyllis gazed heavily into Lorna’s brown tearful eyes, but instead of seeing unhappiness in her gaze she saw what she also felt.

Lorna preyed that her eyes were sending the right signals, yet for whatever reason she did know. She wanted Phyllis to kiss her and the more she tried to think about something other than the position she was now in, Dennis’s admission to having sex with his secretary only fuelled her need to be made love to by Phyllis.

The tingling in Phyllis’s body grew with intensity as she gazed hazily into her young neighbour’s eyes. She wanted her, why she could not say, for all she could think of was kissing her.

Before either of them could utter another word Phyllis pulled Lorna’s face towards her and kissed her beautiful wet pouting lips.

Lorna’s mouth opened to accept Phyllis’s kiss and as she felt Phyllis’s hand began to move up her leg and softly making its way up her inner thigh she thrust her tongue forward to meet Phyllis’s with equal passion.

Phyllis being four stone heavier than Lorna easily became the deciding factor in which one of them was going to make love to the other. Hastily her hand worked its way up to Lorna’s wet curls between her legs and like an obedient slave Lorna parted her legs to allow her new lover entrance to her sex.

Phyllis sucked on Lorna’s tongue and slowly withdrew from her mouth. There was only one thing on her mind, that same mind that only a week ago would never have dreamt of being this close to another man let alone a young woman. Dennis’s own subliminal commands had already triggered Lorna into welcoming any sexual advances made by Phyllis and now her mind was that of a submissive lesbian slave and now it was her own subconsciously altered mind that had triggered Phyllis’s. For as Phyllis’s tongue glided passionately over Lorna’s tongue her mind was being altered by the subconscious programming that was given to all of them at the Health Farm. Phyllis’s mind shifted from that of a meek and heterosexual housewife into that of a very robust and domineering lesbian, for she was now in all purposes as she had always been in her newly created mind an extremely aggressive and dominant lesbian.
 

*          *          *

 
Phyllis tore Lorna’s robe from her body and threw her back onto the sofa, within seconds her mouth was all over those small breasts that had turned her on. Then with passion she began sucking hard on the nipples while her hand expertly found all the spots in Lorna’s soaking groin.

"Ohhhhhh Yesssssssssssssss!" Lorna screamed lustfully as she grabbed a firm hold of Phyllis’s hair pushing her head further down her body. Phyllis’s hunger to have her way soon found her head right between her legs. Pushing her legs as far apart as they could go, Phyllis’s mouth drove forcefully into Lorna’s brown curls.

Lorna’s nipples were fully erect with excitement as Phyllis’s tongue flicked masterly over her labia and then into her waiting vagina.

For twenty minutes Lorna writhed with pleasure until with an enormous shudder her body surrendered to the erupting orgasm, causing her to clasp Phyllis’s head firmly in her soaking crotch with her thighs.

Phyllis was also finding the pace frantic and when Lorna held her head tightly with her thighs forcing her to taste the creamy fluid of her orgasm, the middle aged woman felt her own crotch emit a flow of excitement.

With the heat of the passion subsiding Lorna released her lover from her clasp. Phyllis’s face was soaked in her juices and just as if they had been lovers for years Lorna leapt up and kissed Phyllis passionately.

"Come on bitch lets get you in bed!" Phyllis took a grip of Lorna’s hand and led her upstairs to the bedroom that yesterday was Lorna and Dennis’s, but from this day on would be theirs.

up
66 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

This is hot!

Go girls go!

Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita