Cresswell Industries -13-14-

Printer-friendly version

Factories make--things? A sinister story of revenge and slavery.

Cresswell Industries
Chapters 13 - 14

by Keshara


 

Admin Note: Originally posted on BigCloset Classic Friday, October 15, 2002 - 12:11 AM,
migrated to BigCloset TopShelf on Friday, November 27, 2009 - 11:30 AM. ~ Sephrena.

 
 
Chapter Thirteen - End of the Day

The rest of the day was spent following in Dominique’s footsteps and although Dennis, like Juan and Terrence, had copied the French talking maid perfectly, Kevin had found the going very hard indeed. This in effect had caused a very disappointed Miss Primrose to postpone any training in sitting until the next day.

"Now then girls your respected trainers will be coming to pick you up, so make sure everything you have learned today continues. Everything in your lives has changed, you are no longer males and you will never ever be anything but females in mind and body," Miss Primrose reminded her pupils.

As Phyllis and the other trainers stormed in to the classroom all dressed in what to Dennis appeared to be the normal attire of a trainer come Master-Mistress of tight fitting latex clothing, he could not wait to show her how he had learnt to walk.

"Your trainees are ready and willing to impress," Miss Primrose responded to the trainers entrance.

As Dennis, Terrence and Juan eagerly began to display their newly taught feminine postures and gaits they were not aware of Kevin and his trainer being kept behind.
 

*          *          *

 
Phyllis could not contain her smile as she watched Lorna’s husband trying his best to impress her with the ridiculously and overtly exaggerated feminine walk he had been taught.

With the way Dennis was moving she thought that he had something stuffed up his arse, but when she considered that thought she felt a tingling in her groin. Dennis was well and truly on his way to womanhood and tonight she would enhance his hunger to become one.

Phyllis like Dennis had also undergone a transformation, but unlike the indignity of his training, hers was a complete change of mind and body. She was sixty-six years of age and until she had come into contact with Melissa’s shemale protégé, her body had acclimatised with age, however Melissa’s surgeons and drugs had given her a body that did not fit her age. From her face she looked as if she was in her early fifties and combined with her heavily corseted and latex body giving her a very curvaceous look, she felt that she was in immaculate condition.

She loved wearing tight latex and she loved the way it creaked with her every move and with this in mind, she no longer considered herself a middle-aged retired married woman. She was, as her very prominent inner voice told her, a powerful female dominatrix and tonight she would make her lover’s husband her very first dominated male.
 

*          *          *

 
Dennis arrived at his door with Phyllis breathing down his neck, he prayed that he had impressed her with his very feminine walk, but his still intact male voice was still nagging him to walk like a man.

Then as he opened the door his latex clad mistress pushed him into the room and ordered him to strip down to his corset. Curtseying he obeyed her and quickly removed his white pinafore and then his grey maids uniform. Hanging it back in the wardrobe, he then bent over to undo the ankle straps of his unseeingly looking uncomfortable stilettos.

"Those little tits are going to need a lot of sucking and pulling my dear!" Phyllis could not help herself as she began to snigger, for she could not draw herself away from the sight of Dennis’s small and unmistakable budding breasts hanging down from his chest as he bent over.

Ignoring his mistress’s taunt he proceeded to roll his black pantyhose down his hips and legs.

Phyllis ordered him into the bathroom and then handed him a douche kit.

He looked at it with confusion.

"Now my dear I will help you with your first douche, but in future you will do it yourself. For you will be expected to do it morning noon and night and on special occasions that are called for," Phyllis opened the kit. "Here stick this up your shemale pussy now!"

Dennis did not know what the elongated tube was but his prominent female voice was telling him to do as he was told so without hesitating he began to push it up his bottom.

"All the way in sweetheart!" Phyllis coerced him.

Dennis felt it slip right into his rectum.

"I’d stay in there sweetheart for this is an enema and you need to clear your insides of all that waste!" she stated.
 

*          *          *

 
After an hour or so of Phyllis showing him how to douche she told him to finish and then she showed him how to lubricate himself, a command that prompted him to ask her why. Her response was what he should have expected for she told him that he would be doing that for the rest of his life, with a wicked grin of course.

"Now then my dear I want you to put your pantyhose back on!" Phyllis walked back into the bedroom her tight latex dress resounding as she moved.

Dennis could not understand why he had to go through all of that, his female voice welcomed the feeling of cleanliness and smelling so nice, while his male voice hated every moment of it.

Finally he was back in his black pantyhose and stilettos and standing before his mistress.

"Now then sweetheart I want you to unstrap my skirt and don’t you dare break a nail!"

Dennis curtseyed minced around behind his mistress. Then despite his long nails hampering him he slowly undid the tight straps that kept her latex skirt wrapped firmly around her hips and legs.

"Place my clothes on the end of the bed!"

Once again Dennis curtseyed and did as he was told.

"You will always keep your eyes to the floor," she scolded him, as he tried to see what she was wearing under the skirt.

Phyllis was wearing six inch high heavily laced leathered platform boots that stopped above her knees, beneath the boots she wore latex stockings that where clasped against her bare thighs by four buckled suspenders that were attached to a black latex girdle.

"Now dear, move back behind me and undo the clasp at the bottom of my girdle."

Dennis did as he was ordered and unhooked the clasp that appeared to hold something between her thighs. However whatever it was she had clasped firmly between flesh and latex.

"Move round to the front of me and kneel down facing my crotch!"

Dennis did as he was ordered and knelt before his mistress.

"Look up at me wench!" Phyllis sneered at her shemale pupil.

Dennis looked up at his mistress her latex encased breasts were huge and hid her face. But then she leant forward and as she did her long blonde ponytail slipped over her shoulder and hung alongside her breasts.

"Now look at my crotch!"

Dennis did and as he did Phyllis opened her legs and a huge rubber cock sprang out and hit him in the jaw.

"When you are on your knees before me you will never consider yourself a maid do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress!" he looked up at his wife’s lover and his owner.

"You are my bitch and sex toy when you are finished for the day as a maid. You will perform any act I ask you, no matter how degrading it will be!" she began. "From now on you will submit to any cock that is offered you. So start sucking bitch!"

Dennis’s male voice fought furiously with his new and very strong female voice, but she was so much stronger and before he knew what was happening he had placed his lips around the big rubber bell end of the phallus and was starting to suck on it.

"That’s it bitch make it nice and wet!"

Dennis suddenly felt a strange but familiar feeling stirring in his own groin, but before he had time to consider his bodies response Phyllis grabbed a hold of his hair and started bucking forward, forcing the rubber dildo into his mouth in an attempt to make him gag.

"That’s it bitch you’ve got to learn the gag reflex, for all those men you are going to suck will expect you to," Phyllis stated.

After ten minutes of sucking and licking the black dildo, Phyllis pulled Dennis away from it.

"Now get on the bed on your hands and knees!" she commanded Dennis.

Confused he did as he was asked.

Phyllis licked her lips as she saw her lover’s husband’s pantyhosed backside. His bottom was taking on a very feminine shape from the drugs and hormonal drinks he had been given, so the sight of a peachy female arse with a pair of balls and a cock enmeshed in black pantyhose, made Phyllis very horny indeed.

"Lift your arse up as high as possible bitch!" she sighed heavily as she got herself in position.

Dennis once again did as he was told and lifted his bottom up as high as he could. His male voice suddenly tried to force some reason into his very precocious position, but his female voice realised that he was in a position of absolute femininity and took complete charge of his reactions.

Phyllis moved forward and placed the tip of her strapon against the pantyhosed encased rosebud of Dennis’s anal passage.

"Do you want it bitch!" she called down to Dennis.

"Yes Mistress I do!" Dennis returned in his very feminine voice, while his male voice screamed out in horror, ‘Please Please don’t let her do it!’.

With venom Phyllis pushed hard against the mesh material and just as she expected her strapon burst through it and slid into Lorna’s husband’s shemale pussy.

Dennis gritted his teeth as the thick black phallus entered him. He then felt a strange pain within his lower body as his mistress began to slide in and out. However to his surprise his small cock suddenly began to rise as she hurried her momentum.

Dennis threw his head onto the bed and forced his bottom up higher to accept everything his mistress was offering and while his long nails gripped at the bedding his groin reacted fully to his mistress’s masterful thrusts.

"My you are turning into a hot little missy aren’t you?" Phyllis bucked back and forth as she felt Dennis give into her powerful thrusts.

"Oooooh Yes Mistress!" Dennis moaned back as his erection grew harder.

Then with out warning his cock erupted onto the bed in a long release of messy whiteness.

"Don’t worry bitch when I’ve finished raping your cherry you can lick all that mess up!" Phyllis continued ramming her black dildo into Dennis’s bottom, for the strapon was actually made to give her fulfilment too, for her end of the strapon was also a dildo that was buried deep inside her pussy and also her bottom.

Then with a mighty gasp Phyllis tore into her shemale sex-toy with force, Dennis was writhing with pleasure as the phallus continued its pumping deep inside him and as his small cock burst forth with another spurt of jism. Eventually Phyllis conceded to her end of the imitation sex toy and collapsed on top of him. Then pulling her black phallus from Dennis’s hole she instantly rammed her long nailed index finger into it.

"Tell me what you feel like?" she asked kissing the back of his neck.

Dennis’s male voice was weeping from humiliation, while his very dominant female voice was writhing with pleasure.

"I feel like a girl Mistress!" he sighed as a finger explored the hole his body had so enjoyed being fucked.

"Good now be a good little girl and clean up your mess!"

Dennis moved up and looked down at the damp patch on the bed and instantly bent down to lap up the salty mess he had made.

"Oh my dear you are going to enjoy the taste of a man’s cock so much," Phyllis sighed to herself as her finger dug deeper into her shemale slave’s arse.

Then when Dennis had licked all evidence of his eruption from the bedclothes, Phyllis moved him onto his back. Tearing away at his pantyhose she soon had her rubber cock pumping away inside him once again.
 

*          *          *

 
When morning arrived Dennis awoke with a wide smile. His whole outlook on life had changed, for now his mind was fully focused on behaving like a girl. He had been treated like one and then fucked like one, so in all theory in his mind he had to be one. However what he did not realise was that the speakers in his headboard had been subconsciously altering his persona every night.

Dennis Trewick was no more, his male voice had been pushed firmly into the void that was his subconscious. Dennis’s mind was now totally that of a shemale slave, he enjoyed being encased in femininity and the only voices that were important to him where that of his mistress Phyllis and all of the other Masters and Mistress’s he would now and always serve.
 
 
Chapter Fourteen - Day 2 Remember

When Phyllis arrived to pick up her pupil, she was most surprised to find Dennis already dressed and ready for his next days tuition in being a maid. However as she was about to commend him she was taken aback by his next action.
 

*          *          *

 
"Sorry Mistress but I’ve been waiting to ask you a question all morning," Dennis curtseyed as low as he could.

"OK I’ll let you speak just this once wench, now speak!" she returned rather angrily.

"Mistress will I ever have to wear male clothes again?"

"No! So why do you ask?"

"I had this horrible dream that I had to wear them and I don’t want to," Dennis’s face suddenly became sad. "Please Mistress, please tell me that I will be a girl for the rest of my life!"

"Yes my dear you will be a girl for the rest of your life," Phyllis smiled pleasingly. "Now get your girly ass to your maids lesson."

Dennis curtseyed once again and then as if he had been a girl all his life he minced out into the hallway in the manner he had been taught yesterday.
 

*          *          *

 
Stella eagerly awaited her pupils for she knew that they would have all begun their dildo training and would anxiously be waiting for the day to pass so that their evening training could resume.

Stiletto’s echoed along the corridor as Stella sat upon her desk and crossed her nylon-clad legs tightly. She loved the feel of nylon on her legs and loved the feel of them when they rubbed together, although five years ago no one would have ever imagined her sitting crossed legged on a desk instructing young men on how to behave like young women.
 

*          *          *

 
Especially considering the job she used to do.
 
*          *          *

 
Within minutes three of her pupils had entered, all chaperoned by their Master’s and Mistress. Without any hesitation all three feminised men curtseyed to her and sat in the chairs provided.

"Master’s and Mistress’s may leave," Stella announced as she took hold of her register. "Miss Terrence Peacock?" she began.
 

*          *          *

 
"Yes Miss Primrose!" the blonde headed twenty-year-old boy stood up and curtseyed.

"Miss Juan Olivera?"

"Yes Miss Primrose!" the dark haired Latino looking young man responded with an exact curtsey.

"Miss Dennis Trewick?"

"Yes Miss Primrose!" Dennis stood up eagerly and curtseyed.
 

*          *          *

 
"Now then girls as you are aware we are behind in your training thanks to Kevin’s display yesterday, so we have got to work double hard today to get you on course for the weekend break."

None of them bothered to look around for the one called Kevin when they had entered, because they had guessed that he had not pleased his master like they did last night.

"Now I am fully aware that all of you feel like you are girls now, so today we will begin with getting your seating posture correct," Miss Primrose then rang a bell.

Dominique appeared from the lunchroom, looking just as she had done the day before. Then coming to halt by a single chair she sat herself down crossing her shiny black nylon encased legs tightly as she sat perfectly upright.

"Now then girls it may look easy but unlike real girls you all have something that restricts you from sitting so perfectly," Miss Primrose stated. "So Dominique will show you how to position your little problem to enable you to sit like her!"
 

*          *          *

 
Dominique stood up on her heels and undone her white pinafore, then reaching beneath her petticoats she slid out of her black thonged panties. Then walking over to Miss Primrose the teacher helped the French maid to remove her black satin maids uniform.

Gasps accompanied the removal of her uniform, for she wore only a satin black waist clincher with suspenders that held up her black seamed nylon stockings. Her perfect 36c breasts sat perched above the clincher and as her hourglass figure stretched out from her hips, everyone noted her smooth hairless penis and balls as they were held firmly and enticingly before her.

"Now then girls as you can see Dominique has positioned her problem right out in front of her," Miss Primrose took a hold of the beautiful shemale’s glistening pink penis. "Now girls if you would all remove your uniforms!"
 

*          *          *

 
Stella could not help smiling, as she loved this part of their training as all three pupils removed their uniforms. The sight of three pantyhosed encased cocks caused Stella to hold her breath.

"Now watch Dominique she will show you how to move your little pussy sticks without using your hands!"
 

*          *          *

 
Dominique opened her legs and her testes sank back between them, then with a little shuffle of her thighs she eased them back out and closed her legs tight, instantly all three pupils copied her move.

"Now then girls this manoeuvre will of course only help you to attain a very upright and basic sitting position as Dominique will show you."

Then the pretty blonde French speaking maid sat down. Her legs perfectly closed tight together pushing her balls and penis up into a bundle in her waist, which she then hid with her hands as she placed them in her lap. Then slightly moving her legs to the right, she produced a show of absolute femininity in her posture.

One by one the three soon to be maids tried to emulate Dominique, however they soon realised just how painful it was to position their genitals like Dominique.

Despite Miss Primrose’s tuition, the subliminal messages left in their minds from last nights recordings that always accompanied the soft music that sent them to sleep, had already prepared them for today’s lessons. So for the next four hours all three of them learnt how to position their cocks when sitting straight legged.
 

*          *          *

 
Lunchtime heralded a total new experience for the three pupils for they all sat straight taking delicate bites out of their lettuce sandwiches and sipping from the hormone induced vitamin juice.

Stella had hoped that she would find some fault in the girls as she watched them on her small monitor, but even when one of them decided to talk it was about how wonderful they felt looking so feminine.
 

*          *          *

 
The afternoon was spent teaching the he-girls how to bend over gracefully and how to pick things up without showing to much of their thighs. By the time the bell went Stella breathed a sigh of relief, though not for herself but more for her pupils, because the young lad called Kevin had caused such a raucous last night that his trainer was forced to hand him over for enforced programming.
 
*          *          *

 
And Stella Primrose knew exactly what that entailed.

up
48 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos