The Awakening of Evelyn - Book 6

Printer-friendly version

The Awakening of Evelyn

Book 6

Evelyn D. Fairechild


Evelyn has a frou-frou day with his nanny


Chapter Seventeen — Frou-frou day

Saturday

I woke when I heard Mimi stirring downstairs. It was a gray cold day outside. I had barely gathered my thoughts when I heard Mimi coming up the stairs, calling my name. I rose and opened the door a bit then snuggled back into bed.

Mimi arrived carrying a tray with a pot of tea, scones, cheese, and fruit. She was wearing her blue robe. I was hoping she‘d wear something more intimate.

"Good morning, dear" she said cheerfully as she set the tray down and poured me a cup of tea. "I‘ll be back in a few minutes; give you a chance to wake up and let me change" she said in a soft pleasant voice, adding "…and don‘t forget; it‘s frou-frou day for you."

Anticipating our morning melodrama, I got out of bed, donned my robe, and had a few bites of the breakfast Mimi had thoughtfully brought. I sat at my vanity and primped for several minutes, brushing out my hair, putting on a bit of makeup, and dabbing on some perfume. Back in bed, I fluffed and arranged the pillows so that I could sit upright comfortably and sipped the tea. Soon, I was passing pleasant little streams into my already damp couche-culottes.

Mimi arrived, now wearing her black lace negligee and marabou trimmed chiffon robe. She had spent a little time grooming herself as well — her hair was brushed and she had applied a bit of makeup as well. She stood by the side of the bed and lifted the covers, saying that her feet were cold and asking if it would be alright if she put them under the covers.

"Of course, nanny" I lisped.

She got into bed with me, tucking her feet under the covers and turning towards me. Without a word, she untied the sash to her robe and let it fall open, stretched her right arm on the pillow behind my head, and adjusted the bedcovers around me. She fondled the hair around my ear for a bit and then softly asked: "So… tell me dear… did you have bedwetting problems last night?"

"Uh-huh" I lisped.

And so began our own little secret melodrama of my bedwetting. I was her poor, poor thing, having to deal with issues of bedwetting: the shame and the feelings of inadequacy. I tearfully bewailed that I was a bedwetting sissy. She drew me close, my head resting between her breasts, comforting me, promising to keep our secret, telling me that I was so much better suited to being a pretty young lady. Eventually, I had quite the need to pass water. A shiver went through me. Mimi sensed it.

"Are you alright, mon chéri?" she asked concernedly.

"Oh nanny — I have to go" I moaned.

And just as she had done the previous morning, she said she didn‘t want me leave the bed, that we were comfortable, that perhaps my couche-culottes could hold a little more. She gently stroked the nape of my neck, telling me to relax. With a gasp and a moan, I let go. She adjusted her position to face me better, to watch me as I wetted my couch-culottes. I, too, adjusted my position, rising up, straightening my back, sitting up on my knees.

"Oh nanny…" I moaned. "I‘m… I‘m wetting myself…"

"It‘s alright, mon chéri… perhaps we should look?"

I took her cue and slowly pulled the streamers of my robe sash, untying it, and let my robe part. She reached out and clasped the lapels of my robe and parted it fully, letting it fall off my shoulders.

"Off with your pajamas, Evelyn dear" she instructed.

I took the waistline of the pajama bottoms and slide them down to my knees.

"Oh nanny… I‘m… I‘m still going, nanny" I whispered, looking down at my silk charmeuse tap panties as I placed my hands flat upon each hip.

"Shh… it‘s alright, Evelyn, it‘s alright" she said as she stroked my shoulder. "Perhaps I should check, dear" she whispered as she began to finger the hemline of my panties. "Are you still passing water, dear?" she asked as she felt the two stocking suspenders in front.

"Uh-huh… I‘m all wet now, nanny… I don‘t want to wet my panties, nanny…" I lisped.

"Off with your panties then dear" she whispered.

I slowly drew the tap panties down to reveal the plastic panties.

"Now bend over and I‘ll check you" she instructed.

I bent over, my elbows on the bed, my derriá¨re elevated. She reached between my legs and applied pressure to the pad with her two fingers. I let out a quivering "ohhh…"

"Oh my, Evelyn…" she whispered "…you are quite wet, aren‘t you?"

"Uh-huh" I whined.

"Are you still passing water dear?"

"Uh-huh… a little bit…"

"Well, I think we should take off your pajamas and panties and then you should go downstairs before there‘s any leakage" she said, adding "Tsk, tsk — it‘s too bad that you have to leave so soon. Which reminds me; I do hope the new couche-culottes and things I ordered come soon — they should hold quite a bit more."

I remained in my kneeling position as she helped me out of the pajama bottoms, one leg at a time, then followed with the tap panties. On her cue, I sat up and she removed my robe, and I carefully got out of bed. My couche-culottes were quite sodden, and I thought I felt a trickle escape. Mimi left the bed as well and went to my bureau drawer to retrieve a fresh pair of the terrycloth panties, handing them to me along with my plush terry bathrobe.

"Go on downstairs, dear, and clean up. I‘ll make your bed and start your bath."

I made my way down the stairs, my inner thighs becoming wet due to leakage. In the laundry room, I stripped, rinsed out the couche-culottes and put them the washing machine. I sponged myself off and donned the fresh terrycloth panties — it felt so nice to be dry and snug again. By the time I made it back upstairs, I had to conceal my stimulated daintie with the folds of my bathrobe.


Mimi was standing by my bureau. My foundation drawer was open and she was folding a pair of my panties on the top of the bureau. The bed was made and there was water running in the bathtub. Her black robe was draped across the loveseat as she had donned her blue checked jersey robe.

"I‘ve got a nice bubble bath going for you dear. Why don‘t you slip into the tub and I‘ll come wash your hair?"

"But…" I stammered, suddenly aware that I would be naked in the bathtub.

She chuckled and replied "I know you‘re little ’Miss Modesty‘… just leave on your couche-culottes" referring to the terrycloth panties. "After all, they‘re meant to be wet."

She followed me into the bathroom and helped me out of my bathrobe. The bathtub was brimming with bubbles and I slipped in quickly, not wanting her to see my telltale panties. The showerhead was removable and she took it off its mount to rinse my hair as I leaned over. She sat down on the side of the tub, applied shampoo, and massaged it in, taking five or so minutes.

"So, after we get you all nice and squeaky clean," she began, "I want you to curl your hair to make it as girlish as you can. After all, today you‘re a little girl dressing up in her mommy‘s things. Do your makeup and powdering, and put on your pearls, then come into your mommy‘s room."

She rinsed and lathered me up again, rinsed, and applied conditioner. Then she took my loofah and scrubbed my back for me. She left me to finish bathing, telling me that she‘d fetch mother‘s heated curler set for me and plug them in. I finished bathing and left the terrycloth panties to dry on the towel rack.


I sat down at my vanity and began with my hair in makeup. I took my time getting my hair and makeup just right — I didn‘t want to disappoint Mimi, but I also wanted to join her in my mother‘s bedroom and see what she had in store for me. I couldn‘t resist taking a little of my hashish after doing the details of my makeup. The phone rang while I was in the middle of my grooming. Mimi picked it up in mother‘s room.


Full of anticipation, I made my way down the hall, dressed only in the terrycloth bathrobe. The door was ajar. I could hear Mimi talking on the phone.

I stepped into the room. On mother‘s bed was a shimmering display of silk, satin, and lace, everything laid out just so. I spotted my two petticoats — the princess petticoat that came with the taffeta skirt, and the white petticoat with the double layer of tulle lace netting at the hem. There was the fancifully embroidered pink satin peplum waist combing jacket, the profuse lace chemise that went with my poet‘s blouse, an antique white crotched lace cap sleeve cardigan that I‘d forgotten my mother had, and a white double layer chiffon full-circle skirt of my mothers. There were scarves aplenty — mostly lace and chiffon in whites and subtle pink shades, but there were the long scarves that Mimi had used to tie me up in my princess petticoat in order to dress me in the taffeta skirt. Then more things: a foundation set of my mother‘s, a naughty set, pink with white scalloped lace — bikini, high-cut French briefs, brassiere, and garter belt; a pair of pink silk charmeuse tap panties with an embroidered rose; a full white silk satin vintage dance pantie; a pair of my white silk stockings; and a pair of white lace gloves with a chiffon pouf corsage at the wrist.


Mimi had changed out of her robe and negligee. She was now wearing her new dusty pink cashmere robe, opened to reveal her pink with ornate black lace foundations matched with a pair of nude stockings. Draped across the chair in the corner was her drop-waist pink silk Peau de Soie gown. I guessed that she was going to slip into it, but was interrupted by the phone call.

She smiled broadly at me as she listened to the phone. She whispered "It‘s your mommy, dear."

’Wow‘ I thought to myself; she had been on the phone with my mother for a long time.


She handed me the bikini pantie and motioned for me to put it on before turning her back. I slipped into them beneath my bathrobe. When I looked around, she was handing me the high-cut briefs and nodding to me to put them on as well. I slipped into these dainties and Mimi motioned for me to take off my bathrobe. Then she said into the phone "Here she is… I‘ll put her on"

I greeted my mother as Mimi lifted the brassiere from the bed. Mimi slipped the brassiere up one of my arms to the shoulder. I transferred the phone to my other ear and she completed bring the brassiere to my chest. Because of the time delay, I was able to switch the phone from one ear to the other without disrupting our conversation.

Mother was in Lake Cumo Italy. We first spoke about the packages she had sent from London; they hadn‘t arrived, but mother thought they should arrive early the next week. She was telling me a bit about the region as Mimi moved behind me and fastened the brassiere in the back.

"Mimi says that you two are having a very nice time together and that you‘re beginning to get over you inhibitions. I‘m so glad. She says that Melanie came over for dinner and that you wore that new dress…"

We spoke for a minute or so about Melanie and just how wonderful she was to accept me.

Mimi had retrieved my brassiere sachets from the bed and gently inserted them into my brassiere cups. She was now dealing with my garter belt, fastening it around my waist.


"Did you know that Lake Cumo is one of the world‘s premier silk manufacturing areas? Oh my, but the fabrics here are just exquisite. I‘ve already bought a few things for you and me, but I‘ve got a big shopping day planned."

Mimi motioned for me to sit at mother‘s vanity then lifted a stocking from the bed and, standing beside me, began rolling it in preparation. I looked at the framed photograph mother had taken of me.

Mimi motioned for me to extend my leg. She sat on the tuffet and began rolling the stocking up my leg.


"Did you like that dress you wore for dinner dear? Mimi and I agreed that we‘d we should wait giving it to you…"

"Oh yes, mommy. It‘s a beautiful dress. I really like it…" I replied as Mimi reached the top of my thigh. She then reached beneath the French briefs and pulled the stocking suspender down and began fastening it to my stocking. The eroticism of what was happening to me was offset by the fact I was conversing with my mother. Mimi fetched the other suspender; I had to roll onto one cheek so that she could find the suspender.


"Mimi says she‘s got a special day planned for you" mother said, her voice dropping pitch. "She told me a bit about it. Are you in my boudoir with Mimi, dear?"

"Uh huh" I replied, suddenly confused, wondering how much Mimi had told her about our frou-frou day.

"That‘s so sweet — dressing you up in some of my things. I wish I was there. Tell me, what has she picked out for you?"

Mimi was now rolling up the other stocking. I had difficulty even thinking of what to say — I didn‘t want to tell her everything — it was just so shameful. So I began by telling her about the chiffon circle skirt and the peplum waist combing jacket.

"Oh how fun!" she replied as Mimi was reaching up for the next stocking suspender. "What else dear? Tell me."

I lied about the chemise, not wanting to tell her about the ensemble Auntie sent and the beautiful chemise. Instead, I told her Mimi had selected the Jane Woolrich chemise.

"Uh huh" she replied, waiting for me to tell her more.

"Oh, uh, the petticoat that goes with the blue gown, mommy, and some scarves and things like that…" I practically moaned as Mimi fumbled around beneath my panties for the last stocking suspender.

"And are you having fun dear? Isn‘t it fun to dress up all frou-frou?"

Mimi must have told her about our ’frou-frou day‘ since mother hadn‘t used those words before.

"Oh yes, mommy. Frou-frou is fun" I replied gaily. Mimi looked up and gave me a big smile.


Mimi was now approaching me holding the pink silk charmeuse tap panties. I watched as she opened the panties to place them over my feet and draw them up my leg, and was a bit horrified to see how telltale my panties were and the small wet spot on the front. Mimi saw it too, and stopped.

"Don‘t worry — we‘ll wash your mommy‘s panties later" whispered Mimi, adding "I have an idea though…" motioning towards the small wet spot. She laid the tap panties across my leg, then went to my mother‘s pantie drawer and opened it. She searched through the drawer, taking various panties out putting them on top of the bureau.

"Well, we should plan on having our own frou-frou days when I get back" continued mother as I watched Mimi go through mother‘s panties. "I‘ll keep my eye out for frou-frou. I bet we could find a cute debutant gown or two at that boutique in town — you know, the one where I bought you that pretty pink chiffon dress I caught you drooling over."

I had to chuckle — yes, I was drooling over it. The thought of more frou-frou days like this was thrilling. For a moment, I thought about both my mommy and my nanny dressing me in petticoats and a cute debutant gown.


Mimi had chosen two more panties for me; a shimmering pink satin jacquard French-cut brief and a white charmeuse tap pantie with chevrons of ecru lace on sides. She came over to me and took the tap pantie that was draped across my legs and put them on the vanity along with the white tap panties. "Some extra layers for protection" she whispered as she sat on the tuffet and slid the French-cut pantie briefs over my stocking‘d feet then slowly and seductively brought the panties above my knee to mid-thigh, leaving them there.


"I‘ve got some really wonderful news, dear" mother said as I watched Mimi go through mommy‘s panties. "Your stepfather is probably going to go the Orient on business for three or so weeks after Christmas. You know what this means, don‘t you? You‘ll be out of school and can dress up all the time and I can help you polish up to get you ready to go out."

Mimi had me hand her the white tap panties. She drew these up my legs to just below the shimmering silk jacquard panties.

"And then dear, I think we should all go to New York City and stay at a nice hotel for a week or so. We can have our own special Christmas. It will be your debut."

I handed Mimi the pink silk tap panties. She drew these up my legs.

"I‘ve invited Mimi to come with us, too. After all, she should be there for you debut as a girl."

Mimi went back to the bed to retrieve the vintage dance pantie and was drawing it up my legs. It dawned on me that I would be wearing six panties, each one a perfect overlay of the one beneath.

"We‘ll have a wonderful time. We can go shopping and start to fill out your wardrobe. And there will be all sorts of opportunities for you to dress nicely. We can take in the museums, opera, Broadway plays…"


Mimi had finished with the dance pantie, and she had me stand facing the vanity mirror as she stood behind me. She clasped the waist of the uppermost pantie and slowly brought it to my waist, letting the elastic waistband press settle against my daintie for a long moment.

"We‘ll go see some Broadway plays and go the Met for an opera — you can wear my black velvet gown if you like, or, better yet, we‘ll go out and buy you lovely new gowns to wear. Doesn‘t that sound wonderful dear? I‘m so looking forward to it."

Mimi couldn‘t see my reflection in the mirror as I mouthed an ’Oh‘.

"Oh yes, mommy. Do you think I‘ll be ready?"

Mimi brought the next pantie up, again letting the elastic waistband compress my daintie.

"Oh, don‘t worry dear. Between Mimi and me, you‘ll be perfect… a lovely young lady."

The pink silk tap pantie was next.

"We‘ll have a shopping spree. I know some wonderful boutiques where you‘ll be treated like royalty."

Finally, the vintage white dance pantie was drawn up to my waist.

"And it will be fun to have Mimi along to, don‘t you think?"


The chemise came next. I had to juggle the phone. Mimi fitted me into the chemise and smoothed it out.

Now I was sitting down at the vanity again, Mimi ready with the first petticoat, dangling it in front ~of me.

"Mimi says you helped her buy a new camera and she promised to take some pictures of you."

Mimi started drawing the petticoat up my legs.

"She said you two went out to lunch at that dairy she likes so much. Good for you. I don‘t want you to fret about going out unless you‘re absolutely comfortable. I‘ve discussed this with Mimi and she knows not to force you into going out. It‘ll take time, dear. We‘ll make sure you‘re ready for you debut after Christmas."


Now I was standing as Mimi finished drawing on my petticoat. She went to the bed and fluffed the pillows, cleared off an area, draping the chiffon skirt and princess petticoat over the corner chair. Then she positioned the long scarves and beckoned to me with her finger. I knew immediately what was in store — she was going to bind my legs as she had done before — bind them to make it easier to slide the princess petticoat over the tulle net petticoat I was wearing. Given that there were more long scarves, I suspected she planned to wrap the princess petticoat when done to aid dressing me in the chiffon skirt.

I lay down. Mimi began to bind me — a scarf at the ankle, one just below the knee and one just above.


"Well, dear, I guess I should be going now" she said over the phone, her voice dropping. "I‘m so glad that you‘ve let Mimi help you and I just can‘t wait to see you, darling. Do have a fun frou-frou day today, alright? What a wonderful idea of Mimi‘s. We‘ll have more. But before I go, I just want to tell you that Mimi and I discussed some things about us three. I think it best that she tell you about them."


Mimi was drawing the princess petticoat up my bound legs as I said my goodbyes. She drew it up just below my daintie. She sat down next to me, leaning across me.

"I thought you should wear extra panties to protect from wetness" she said gently. "I guess I should have gotten one of your napkins, but it slipped my mind. But this works too. You can wash them all later. So tell me… you had a nice chat with your mommy, no?"

"Uh huh" I breathed.

"I sure hope your stepfather leaves after Christmas and the three of us get to go to the city. What a perfect time for your debut, don‘t you think?"

"Uh huh" I lisped.

"Evelyn, dear, there‘s something your mommy wants me to discuss with you. But I think before I tell you, I should get you a wrap to keep the chill off your shoulders — perhaps that fur wrap — and a bit of sherry. I‘ll be back in a few."

She disappeared for a minute, coming back with the white fox stole and the monogrammed bolster pillow from my bed. She helped me sit up and arranged it around my shoulders, then put the pillow behind me to help me sit up more. She disappeared again and it was quite a while before she came back. I lay motionless, bound by the scarves. She came back in with the silver tray with the sherry decanter and glasses and set it down on the vanity, then closed the door — unusual since the house was empty. Then she locked it. What was she planning? I thought. She picked up the tray and brought it to the bedside table and poured us each a sherry. She watched me as I sipped, leaning over me, her breasts level with my eyes.


"Evelyn? I don‘t know how to begin, so I‘ll just come out and say it." She paused for effect.

"After you move up to that big house in the Hamptons, your mommy is going to divorce your stepfather"

"What?"

"I hate to be the one to tell you this, dear. You see, your stepfather has been cheating on your mommy. She hired a detective and it‘s all cut-and-dried — your stepfather doesn‘t stand a chance in court. But she wants to go through with the move first before he‘s served with the papers — legal technicalities and all."

"The bastard…" was all I could think of to say.

"Yes, he is. And there‘s no doubt that the settlement will be quite handsome. You and your mommy will be extremely well off."

She let that thought settle in.

"But the two of you will be all alone in that mansion up there. It‘ll be difficult for you at first since you don‘t know anybody up there. And that brings me to the next thing… Your mommy wants me to move in with you two."

She let it sink in.

"I‘d really like to, Evelyn. I‘d really like to move in with you and your mommy. I so want to help and support you and your mommy. I want to be close to both of you. And… well… I think you know what an opportunity it is for you… you can start over… you can be that precious and beautiful daughter your mommy wants you to be. "

"Oh, nanny…" I moaned. It was all coming true — what she told Melanie — I would live as a girl when I moved.

"And I‘ll be there to help you dear… to help you and your mommy. Think about it my dear — three ladies living together. I‘ll be there for you, for your mommy…" she whispered, reaching out and fondling my hair.


My thoughts tumbled from one thing to another. My stepfather — well, I wasn‘t surprised and he meant so little to me that I didn‘t dwell on it… but Mimi moving in with us? Just what was going on? I felt trapped, smothered… What a few weeks ago was an occasional dalliance had turned into something so much more. Living full-time as a girl? It had been on my mind ever since Mimi mentioned it to Melanie, but now it was turning into reality… And the phone conversation I just had with mother while being so playfully, so erotically dressed by my nanny… going to New York City for my debut… My emotions bounced between euphoria and despondency; euphoria bordering on ecstasy over what my nanny was doing to me, despondency over what I had become — an inadequate crossdressing sissy.

I found myself staring blankly at Mimi. I moaned.

"You poor thing, you… I‘m so, so sorry… this is quite an emotional shock for you…"

I moaned again.

"But look at you dear — you‘re all dressed up in your mommy‘s things. Just like a little girl. You do like dressing up all nice and pretty, don‘t you? Wouldn‘t you like to start all over? Start over in a new place as a girl, dressing up all the time?"

"Ewww…" I whined. "Oh nanny… it‘s so sudden. Its wrong nanny — it‘s… Oh nanny…" I was beginning to cry.

"Now dear; we‘ve been over this, haven‘t we? You‘re so much better suited to be a girl. When you‘re all dressed up as a girl, you don‘t have to think about your inadequacies as a boy. You poor sweet thing… you just don‘t know what a beautiful, sensitive, exquisite young lady you are, do you? You‘re so elegant, so demure, so innocent…."

"Oh… oh no" I whimpered, my voice cracking. My whimper was followed with a quiet moan and a titch. Even I wasn‘t sure whether I was crying from my emotions or titching with pleasure.

"Now, now, my poor darling… mon chéri…" she said as she stroked my arm "…it‘s okay to cry — there‘s no one here but us two." She had taken my little moans and titches as sniffling back tears. "Your mommy will be so much happier to have your stepfather out of her life. She‘ll be able to focus her attentions on you, and helping you become the perfect little lady. Just think of it dear… you, your mother, and me, all under one roof, all in that big empty mansion; both of us helping you come to terms with being a lady. In fact, all your boy clothes will be thrown away."

Again I moaned and titched.

"There there, mon chéri: I know just what you need to settle your thoughts… you need me to put your skirt on and finish dressing you, don‘t you? But first, let‘s finish drawing this petticoat all the way up."

In order to bring the waistline of the petticoat to my waist, she removed the bolster from behind my back so that I lay almost flat and then had me arch my back and thrust my pelvis up off the bed. She brought the petticoat up just an inch or two and whispered "relax". I settled back down on the bed, fondling my hair, staring off into space. It took five or six tries before the petticoat was brought to my waist. Each time I arched my back and raised my pelvis, I let out an "uhh…" as if I was straining. She‘d move the waistline up, inching it up my stimulated daintie. She didn‘t acknowledge my aroused state; perhaps she didn‘t notice, perhaps it was because I was willing myself not to become fully aroused, or perhaps that was her intent.


"I need to tie a few scarves around your legs to get the skirt up."

"Oh nanny" I titched.

"There, there; it‘s alright dear… it‘s alright to cry if you need to." Now I wasn‘t sure if she meant a cry of hurt emotion or a cry of pleasure.

She tied the first scarf. "Is it too tight dear?"

"Nooo…"

She tied the second scarf around my knees.

"Ohh…"

"You poor sweet thing… So many things you have to deal with… so many issues…" She was standing over me now, holding the chiffon skirt.

She drew the chiffon up my legs as I let out quiet little moans, little gasps, trying to make it sound like I was holding back tears rather than letting go with pleasure. I was so stimulated, my daintie was surely telling the tale; but my nanny didn‘t say anything.


She offered me her hand, helping me out of my prone position. She had me stand by the side of the bed facing the cheval mirror. I rose and stood carefully, not resisting the scarves tied about my legs. She sat on the bed behind me and brought the skirt to my waist, then had me hold the skirt as she tucked in the chemise.

"There, you‘re doing fine, mon chéri, just fine" she said as she drew the zipper closed.

A belt was next; a wide braided elastic cord woven of pastel scarves, fastened in the back with a hooked buckle. She stood up behind me and took off the mink stole. She was so close to me — I could feel her breasts against my shoulders. She helped me into the crocheted lace cardigan. I buttoned the bottom few buttons of the cardigan and took in my reflection.

"Ohhh…" I sighed.

"See? That‘s what my pretty little girl needed; to finish with her dressing."

The peplum waist combing jacket came next. I fastened the single button at the waist and again took in my reflection.

"Oh nanny — I‘m… I‘m so dressed" I blurted.

"But of course you are, dear; that‘s what a frou-frou day is all about — getting all dressed up" she smiled as she handed me the lace gloves.


"Now, let‘s sit you down at the vanity and we‘ll find you some high heels and finish you up."

"But nanny — I‘m… I‘m still tied up" I whined.

"Oh! Of course — I forgot, darling" she chuckled. "Here, sit down and raise your skirt."

She moved in front of me and gave me her hand for balance. I sat down and began to pull the skirt up.

"Slowly, dear; you don‘t want to wrinkle your mommy‘s pretty skirt" she murmured.

"Yes, nanny" I moaned.

She bent down and untied the two scarves.

"Now raise your petticoat… slowly"

"Yes nanny" I whispered.

"I think my idea of using scarves on you is a good one, don‘t you think? It really helps dressing you when you‘re wearing long petticoats and skirts."

"Yes nanny; it really works well" I offered.

"You like wearing long petticoats and skirts, don‘t you?"

"Yes nanny" I titched.


She slowly untied the three scarves. She took two of them, a cream lace and a peach charmeuse that closely matched the combing jacket and drew them through her hand, matching the lengths, and then tying them together to form one very long scarf. "Let‘s use these as a neck scarf" she said, looping it around my neck, pulling my hair out and over them. Then she tied the scarves on the side of my neck, leaving one long streamer and one short.


In a daze, I was led to the vanity where she fastened the pink chiffon hair bow into my hair. She opened the closet and searched around for shoes, coming up with a pair of white satin pumps that I remembered my mother wearing to a wedding. She sat on the tuffet and helped me into them.

"Stand up dear, and let‘s have a look at you" she whispered with a smile.

She stood beside me in front of the cheval mirror.

"Just look at you!" she exclaimed. "All dressed up in your mommy‘s things, just like a little girl."

We stood silently for a long minute, Mimi fussing a bit with my jacket and scarf and hair.


"Now, can you zip me up?" she asked, motioning to her dress draped across the chair.

"Yes, nanny… of course" I replied.

She slowly took off her robe and tossed it on the bed. "Do you like this set?" she asked coyly, placing her hands under her breasts then smoothing them down her torso.

"Oh, yes nanny" I sighed.

"I think I should buy some more sets like this. Just for you."

She stepped into her dress. I helped a bit then zipped her up.

"You‘re so sweet. Can you help me with my heels?"

There was a pair of red ankle strap heels beneath the chair. Mimi sashayed over to the vanity and sat down. Now it was my turn to sit on the tuffet. She put her foot in my lap and wiggled her toes. I lifted her foot and began putting on her shoe.

"Ummm… It‘s so nice having you do this for me" she whispered.

I fumbled with the buckle of the strap and eventually fastened it. She was humming to herself. I started with the other shoe. She coyly bit her fingernail.

"Ummm… that‘s right, darling…"


She turned to the vanity mirror and applied deep red lipstick while I sat and watched.

"Let‘s go downstairs and take a few photos, okay?" she said when she was done. "Come along dear" she said, taking the scarf streamer from around my neck and standing up. She didn‘t let go, but led me to the door and opened it.

"Come along now" she said with a smile, still holding the scarf streamer as she led me down the hallway, my petticoats rustling. She let go of the scarf steamer when we reached the top of the stairs.


We stayed downstairs for an hour or so. She took some photos of me by the piano and sitting in our regency silk upholstered wingback chair. She set up the tripod and took a few of us together, standing behind and to the side of me, her hands on my shoulders. Then we ate some finger sandwiches and had a little more sherry. She made sure I had my vitamins.

I had to go to the bathroom which turned out to be quite a little adventure. Mimi showed me a trick — I could take the scarf from around my neck and after lifting my skirts and petticoats, tie the scarf around my waist to hold everything up while I drew down my panties and sat. It worked to some degree. I drew my panties down to my ankles one at a time, except for the bikini panties which were beneath the stocking suspenders. It took me quite a while.

We had one more glass of sherry and Mimi said "It‘s time for your nap, dear. Let me go upstairs and turn down your bed for you. I‘ll call you when I‘m done." She left, taking her camera with her.

I evaluated myself in the mirror in our formal living room and waited for Mimi‘s call.

"Evelyn dear? It‘s time for you to come to bed" I heard her say from the top of the stairs. I went to the foot of the stairs. She was standing at the top and watched me as I lifted my skirt and petticoats and gingerly walked up. She took the streamer of my neck scarf and led me to my boudoir.

She had turned down the bed. The turned-down covers revealed my big pillow with my monogrammed initials. Hanging on scented hangers from the dressing screen was my mother‘s diaphanous pink nightgown and robe. Mimi walked over to the mirror and took the negligee off, holding it up. "Since you‘re dressing in mommy‘s things today, I thought you might like to wear this. It‘s so pretty."

Music was playing — it was the ’Private Dancing‘ CD that she had bought me. I noticed that her peach cashmere robe was draped across one of the chairs, and that a pair of couche-culottes with pink plastic panties was on the loveseat.

"First things first, dear; could you unzip me? I‘d like you to help me out of my dress before I go take a nap in your mommy‘s room."

I unzipped her and she stepped out of the dress, picking it up and putting it on the wingback chair, then donning her peach cashmere robe.

"Now let‘s take a picture of you standing by your bed" she said. She had me pose by the bed post, leaning against it, holding my hand mirror up and admiring my reflection.

"Now… a few of me, alright?" She went to the other side of the bed and kneeled on one knee in front of the pillow. She let her robe fall from her shoulders. Then she plucked the open end of the pillowcase, picking it up between her fingers to show its lace to the camera.

"Oh nanny" I whispered, blushing deeply. She smiled at me. As I held the camera up to take the picture, she put her other hand on her breast and pouted her lips. She had me take a couple of pictures.

"Now, dear, come sit with me for a minute" she said, coming around to the other side of the bed and curling her legs beneath her, patting the covers next to her. I sat down. She put a hand on my thigh.

"Dear? I‘m thinking that you want to undress in private, no?"

"Uh huh" I moaned.

"That‘s what I thought. Now… I want you to have a nice nap, alright? Don‘t worry about a thing. Clear you thoughts dear. And don‘t worry about your mommy‘s panties — we‘ll wash them after your nap, alright?"

In a rasping lisping voice I replied "Okay… uh…" followed by a titch.

She kissed me on the cheek and rose from the bed, closing the door behind her. She had left her dress on the chair.


I drew back the covers and nestled onto the pillow, lifting the chiffon skirt and two petticoats, and began to stir ever so slowly. All I could think of was that I was going to cream in my mommy‘s panties — my nanny said it was alright. I took three long languorous churns, letting out a gasp on each one, then paused, taking in shallow little breaths, breathless little O‘s escaping. Then another three, then another… I roiled in my luscious agony. I couldn‘t believe how erotic my nanny was becoming. I was completely, utterly, hopelessly under her spell. I didn‘t care if she heard me. If she was listening, there was little doubt she would. As the moment arrived I lifted myself off the pillow, holding my skirt and petticoats up so I could see my layers of panties in the mirror. Oh how I cried out as I watched myself in the mirror, creaming into my mommy‘s panties.


Mimi knocked a couple of hours later. I had changed into the couche-culottes and my mother‘s pink nightgown and robe. My mother‘s panties, completely soiled with my cream, were soaking in the sink. The rest of my frou-frou dressing was scattered about the room. She entered carrying a tea tray, wearing her pink cashmere robe, tightly tied around her.

"Good afternoon, dear. I brought you some tea" she said pleasantly.

She poured me a cup and sat on the bed. I sat up and sipped the tea. It was her special blend.

"Did you have a nice nap?" she asked, brushing my hair aside with her finger.

"Oh my, nanny; it was very nice" I replied.

"I thought so" she said with a smile. "So, I think you like your frou-frou day so far, yes?"

"Oh yes, nanny" I replied enthusiastically.

"You look so very lovely in your mommy‘s nightgown. Do you know what would be fun? If you and your mommy wore identical nightgowns every now and then. Perhaps when we all go to the city, you two can go out together and shop for nightgowns and buy a couple of matching ones. Then you could show me later. I‘d like to see that."

I couldn‘t think of anything to say. The thought of my mother and me dressed in matching nightgowns in front of Mimi gave me a chill.

"Are you wearing your couche-culottes?"

"Uh huh"

"Did you have bedwetting problems?"

"A little bit" I whined. In fact, my couche-culottes were dry, but I suspected they would be wet in a bit.

"Well, that‘s to be expected" she said, looking at me fondly.

"Uh huh — I know now to always wear my couche-culottes in bed, nanny. In case I have an accident."

"Good for you. I have a surprise for you" she said, straightening up. "When I was downstairs fixing you tea, the mailman delivered a package for you. It‘s from your aunt. Would you like me to go get it?"

My eyes brightened and I must have let out an audible gasp. My Auntie had sent me more things!

"Oh yes, nanny, could you?" I asked.

"Of course, mon chéri, of course; I‘ll be back in a few."


She came back with the box and a knife to open it.

"Why don‘t you open it while I go change into a nightgown? Do you have any requests for which nightgown I should wear? My new blue one? Or my black one? Or maybe my peach one?"

"Oh nanny" I mumbled. What a question! I couldn‘t think.

"Hmm?" she asked. She opened her robe a bit to show that she was still wearing her pink foundation set. "Or do you want me to wear one of my sets? Hmm? I could put on my black set. Would you like that? Or the white set with the black lace?"

She was waiting for my answer. "Uh — how about your new blue nightgown?" I asked tentatively.

"The blue nightgown it shall be, mon chéri. I‘ll be back and you can show me what your aunt sent you. I bet it‘s a pretty new dress." She left, taking her dress with her.


I opened the box. There was a note on top that read:

My dearest Evelyn:

I thought you could use a cuddly warm sweater set to lounge about the house in, and a new pajama and robe bedtime set for those chilly evenings.

Much love,

Aunt Beverly

Pinned to the note was an oh-so-very-very-soft blush pink draped cowl neck sweater, made of the finest mohair. It had two layers, an inner layer of off-white fine mesh, and then the outer layer of open weave blush pink. It was rather long, with a tight waistband and long raglan sleeves. I let out a squeal of delight as I held it up. I surmised that the tight waistband would allow the extra length of the sweater to fold over the waistband giving the sweater a very clean line.

I let out a sigh of ’Oh my, Auntie‘. Returning to the box, I found a bundle of burgundy red satin tied up in a long red satin ribbon of nearly the same color. I gently lifted the bound garments from the box, put the bundle on the bed, and untied the ribbon. On top was a pair of pajama bottoms. The fabric was a luxurious synthetic satin, quite glossy. The outside seam of each leg was finished with a one-inch wide ribbon of a complementary red satin. I was expecting a pajama top next, but instead I found a chemise. The bodice was a draped square-top, with a half-dozen wide pleats running horizontally across the chest with pink lace netting in between each pleat. The shoulder straps were one-inch wide, the same color as the seam accents on the pajama bottoms, and the hem of the chemise was finished with the same accent ribbon. Next, a pair of culottes, mid-thigh length; the waist adorned with the same pleats as the chemise and the leg hems finished with satin ribbon. Then a full length robe, the quilted lapels and cuffs made of the same complementary satin, as was the wide sash.

I returned to the box, for there were still things in there, hidden beneath a layer of pink tissue paper. I lifted the tissue paper to discover another note from Auntie that read:

Evelyn, sweetheart — just a few more things, just in case you‘re in the mood for dressing up!

Beneath the tissue was a full knee-length skirt of the same ribbed mohair as the tunic sweater. I let out another squeal of delight as I laid the skirt next to the sweater. What a pretty set! Beneath the skirt was a matching full-length nightgown, essentially the same as the chemise, but the bodice had a bit more drape. At the waist on either side were two ribbons that tied together to fit the waistline. Then more treasures — a white crepe chemise, tap pant, and pettislip all adorned with pink lace. The fabric was some sort of synthetic and needed ironing. I surmised it was a vintage set. The chemise had a deep chevron of pink lace at the bodice as did the kick-pleat of the pettislip and the sides of the dance pantie. A foundation set followed; padded full-cup brassiere, garter belt, and French-cut briefs, all white satin with pink lace. This was a new set by Wacoal and closely matched the daywear set. The last delicacy was a pair of white crochet-knot merino wool stockings.


I had just finished laying out the presents and hiding the notes from Auntie when Mimi entered, wearing her powder blue embroidered kimono and empire waist nightgown.

She sat in the chair as I showed her my new treasures, commenting on them, saying things like "oh, that‘s exquisite" and "such beautiful things for a beautiful young lady".

I was standing at the dressing screen mirrors, facing Mimi, holding the nightgown up to me after showing her most everything, when the chill went through me. I could have easily dashed off to the bathroom, but instead I moaned "Oh nanny… I‘m having an accident."

"There, there… it‘s alright, dear. You‘re wearing your couche-culottes" she said reassuringly.

"Oh" I gasped, biting my fingernail as I began to pass water. I minced over to the loveseat and laid the nightgown on it. "Oh nanny" I gasped again as I made my way back into bed. Mimi rose at the same time and joined me in bed. Soon, she was cuddling with me, stroking my hair, my head on her scantily clad breasts, and my fingers on the delicate straps of her nightgown. She comforted me, telling me that she understood my problems. The first wave abated, and Mimi seemed to notice because she released me from her embrace and changed the subject.

"Your aunt certainly knows that you like dressing up, doesn‘t she? That‘s why she keeps sending you such nice things. Come to think of it dear, after you and your mommy visited your aunt this summer — that‘s when your mommy really decided that she wanted you to be her daughter. I think it was something your aunt did that convinced her. Can you think of something your aunt said of did that convinced your mommy?"

"Uh… no" I lied, thinking about how she and Suzanne dressed me. For some reason, I didn‘t want to reveal that to Mimi. I thought she might get jealous or something.

"Have some more tea, dear" she said, pouring another cup.


"Now, here‘s what I think, dear. Tomorrow, I have to deliver some papers to a sweet little old lady who‘s selling her house. Her name is Carol. I think you should come with me and wear your pretty new dress and things. I‘ll introduce you as my friend‘s daughter or my niece. She won‘t have a clue that you‘re not a real girl. How does that sound? It‘ll be good to get you out of the house again."

"Sure — I‘d like that, nanny."

"But I have an idea — I think you should wait until tomorrow before you dress up in your pretty new dress and underthings. It will give you something to look forward too. But you can wear your new nightgown tonight. How does that sound?"

"Oh — okay" I whined, disappointed that I couldn‘t dress up in the oh-so-soft sweater and skirt until the next day. "But I was looking forward to dressing up in it tonight" I added.

"Oh, I‘m sure you‘ll think of something nice to wear; perhaps something of your mommy‘s? After all it‘s a frou-frou day so you can wear anything you want."

"Hmm" I purred, remaining non-committal. I took another few sips of tea. Mimi began to fold the things on the bed and put them on the loveseat. A few minutes passed and I had to go again.

"Nanny? Oh nanny — I…" I moaned.

"Are you wetting yourself again?" she asked with playful derision as she sat down next to me.

"Uh huh" I moaned.

She cradled me again as I let out quiet little O‘s.

"I don‘t want to wet my mommy‘s pretty nightgown" I whined.

"We should check you, then" she whispered in my ear.

A minute later, I was in position, watching in the mirrors as her hand slid between my legs to check for wetness.

"Oh nanny!" I gasped as she pressed her fingers against the pad.

She declared that I was still dry, but that I should go downstairs and change.


When I returned, she was rinsing out mother‘s panties. She had taken off the robe and was just in her nightgown — I figured it was because she didn‘t want to get the sleeves of the robe wet. She had started a bubble bath for me. She wanted to wash me again, just like she had that morning. I complied, putting my hair up in a shower cap and, wearing the terrycloth panties, slipped into the tub. She went and put on her blue checked robe and returned to gently wash me with a washcloth, and then switched over to the loofah to do my legs and feet. I told her how much I appreciated her washing me. She looked at me lovingly and said "maybe next time you‘ll get over your modesty and not wear panties in the bathtub."

When she was done, she told me to be sure to use lots of lotion and powder and to take my time dressing for dinner. "You‘ve had an emotional shock today, Evelyn. I think it would be best for you if you passed the time dressing up rather than thinking about your future. Just think about the now."


When I came into my bedchamber from the bath, I noticed that she had taken away the sweater dress and new underthings. She was serious — she didn‘t want me dressing in them until the next morning.

It took me over two hours to dress. Mimi checked on me a couple of times. I had decided to wear my mother‘s empire waist wool jersey dress in dark blue with a floral pattern — the dress she wore the day she dressed me. I was a perfect day-to-dinner dress and I guessed I liked the symbolism of wearing it. I really paid attention to my hair, makeup, and accessories. But while I was sitting at my vanity, I got an idea about my stash; I should take some of it downstairs so that I could partake between the time Mimi was getting my room ready and when she called me to bed. I could split the stash into two and bring half downstairs with me and into the downstairs bathroom. It had exhaust fan, I had an extra pipe, there was mouthwash in the downstairs bathroom — it could work. So I divided my stash and put half into a plastic baggie which I put into a blue shoulder bag I decided to carry with the dress, along with makeup.


It was dark by the time I descended the staircase all done up in the dress, carrying the shoulder bag with my makeup and contraband. Mimi was wearing her creamy off-white ballet dress with a black lace shawl tied around her waist, a black chiffon neck scarf, and red heels. We complimented each other.

"Why, Evelyn, isn‘t that the dress your mommy wore the day she dressed you up?" she asked.

"Uh — yes it is, I guess. How did you know?"

"Oh, I just know" she responded coyly.

I blushed when she said she was looking forward to undressing me after dinner.

We ate dinner at the dining table with light conversation, not touching on any of the subjects from the morning.

After clearing the dishes, she said softly "Now dear, I‘m going to go upstairs and change and then I‘ll call you. Do you have any requests? Would you like me to wear one of my sets?"

"Um — sure nanny; I‘d like that" I replied honestly.

"I just remembered that I have a set you haven‘t seen yet. I‘ll wear that, okay?"

"Oh — that would be nice, nanny. I can‘t wait to see it" I replied happily.


As soon as she went up the stairs, I went to the bathroom, turned on the fan, and partook. I rinsed with mouthwash and sprayed a bit of air freshener, hid the stash in the corner of the vanity beneath some towels, then turned my attentions to the mirror and freshened my makeup. I left the bathroom, shut off the lights, save for one in the living room, where I studied myself in the big mirror awaited my nanny‘s call, still astonished with how utterly sensual she had been that day, how I was completely under her spell, willing to do anything for her. The call soon came: "Evelyn dear? It‘s time for you to come upstairs and let me put you into your new nightgown."

I shut the light and went to the bottom of the stairs. There was my nanny, standing at the top of the stairs, her black chiffon gown tied around her. I couldn‘t see what was beneath. "Yes nanny, I‘m coming nanny dear" I replied, slowly making my way up the stairs.


She took me by the hand and led me to my boudoir. She had the intimate music playing, the lights down low. My bed was turned down and there was the pillow peeking out from beneath the turned down bed cover and sheets. Hanging on the dressing were the new burgundy red satin gown, mid-thigh length culottes, and the matching robe. On the ottoman in front of mirrored dressing screen was the couche-culottes, pink plastic panties, and the white satin bustier with the white cotton stockings.

She stood in front of me and said "Can I show you my set now?"

Wordlessly, she undid the sash of her robe and opened it, letting it fall from her shoulders, to reveal an oh-so-delightful shimmering silver-gray brocade over-the-bust corset with ruffled ecru tulle trim, a matching brief, and black stockings clasped to the ecru suspenders of the corset. The corset compressed and raised her breasts so that her cleavage was quite pronounced.

"Oh my nanny!" I exclaimed "It‘s so beautiful. You‘re so beautiful."

She ran her hands down her side and drew in a breath. "You‘re so sweet mon chéri. I‘m glad you like it. It‘s something I‘ve had for a while. I‘ll be sure to wear it again for you. Now, let‘s attend to you."

She turned me to face dressing screen and its mirrors and slowly unzipped me. I let out an ’oh nanny‘, making it sound like I was on the verge of crying. I blinked a couple of times, working up tears — something I had always found easy to do.

"There there, mon chéri — you‘re crying, aren‘t you? Go ahead — it‘s good for you" she whispered. I was glad she was mistaking my little moans and sighs and titches as crying rather than what they really were — barely controlled O‘s. She slowly took the sleeves off my arms, having to pause to remove my bracelets. Then she pulled down the dress and helped me step out of it, revealing my blue silk surah chemise and tap pantie. The chemise was next; she gathered the hem and rolled and folded it up past my brassiere then had me raise my arms. Then she drew down my panties. I let out a quivering little moan followed by a sniffle to make my faux crying plausible.

"You poor thing" she whispered. "You‘ve had such an emotional day… all these new things to think about… moving to the Hamptons, your mommy wanting you to dress as a girl all the time… We know you‘re going to be lonely and scared at first, but I‘ll be there to help you…"

She unfastened a stocking and had me put my foot on the ottoman so she could unroll it and take it off.

"Oh nanny" I sniffed. My daintie was all moist and wetting my damask napkin.

"Don‘t worry dear. It will be fine, I promise. Your mommy is going to spoil you with fine things. And you‘ll be going out together and you‘ll eventually make friends. One thing I do know — your mommy and I are going to have a dickens of a time keeping the boys away from you."

I blurted out a moan when she said that. Boys! A chill went through me thinking about them. I wasn‘t ready to deal with boys — not yet, anyway.

Now she was working on my remaining stocking.

"But both your mommy and I know that it‘s going to be so difficult for you, being a boy all dressed up as a girl. No one will ever suspect what‘s beneath your pretty dress and intimates, and we don‘t want them to find out, do we?"

"No, nanny" I whined.

"It has to be our little secret, doesn‘t it? Just between you, me, and your mommy. We don‘t want the neighbors and such finding out that the splendid young lady living in the fine mansion is a boy. Not until we‘re sure they‘d understand, like Melanie. We know it‘s going to be difficult for you. That‘s one of the reasons she wants me to move in. Because your mommy understands that you have certain needs."

"What do you mean, nanny?" I lisped. All I could think of was my frequent creamings, but that couldn‘t possibly be what she meant. Or could it?

"Oh… just certain needs, dear; we‘ll discuss them later this week, alright? All in good time — I don‘t want to upset you now, not after the day you‘ve had. There‘ll be plenty of time next week, mon chéri" she whispered in my ear as she unhooked the garter belt and removed it.

"Okay, nanny" I replied in a high lilting voice.

"I‘m so glad you trust me on these things" she said. Her voice was so soft, so mesmerizing. "It will be wonderful, dear. You‘ll see. Now go put on your couche-culottes. You don‘t want your bedwetting to wet your pretty new nightgown and panties, do you?"

"No nanny" I sniffed, wiping away a tear.

She picked up the couche-culottes, but before handing them to me, she examined them and said "You know, dear, your mommy is going to eventually find out about your bedwetting. Perhaps I should talk to her about it."

I was too high on hashish and too aroused to protest.

"Yes, nanny… P… please tell her I‘m sorry… I‘m so ashamed… to be a bedwetter and all."

"Now, now, don‘t fret. I‘m sure she‘ll understand."


I came out of the bathroom wearing the couche-culottes. I was struck by the fact that days ago I was embarrassed to let Mimi see me without a top on. I was still embarrassed, but after the last few days, I felt less so. She helped me into the robe saying "We can‘t let you become chilled now, can we?"

She wanted me to apply my moisturizing lotions, and watched as I sat at the vanity and massaged the lotion into my arms and legs and chest and used cold cream to remove my makeup.

"I just realized something Evelyn; you can‘t put lotion on your back, can you? How silly of me."

She rose, went to the bed, put the pillow back by the headboard, and drew the sheets and bedcover back over the bed.

"Come, lay down; I‘ll put lotion on your back" she said gaily.

I took off the robe and lay down, not knowing what to expect. I let out a yelp when the cold lotion hit my back. "Wasn‘t expecting that, were you?" she giggled. She began to massage in the lotion.

"Your skin is so very soft, Evelyn" she said. When her hands came to my ribcage, I giggled.

"Ticklish, huh?" she mused. She began to tickle me more.

"Nanny!" I blurted, giggling.

"Oh — so sorry" she replied in a mocking tone. She went back to massaging in the lotion, then tickled me again.

"Nanny — stop!" I laughed.

"Oops — silly me" she said playfully. She waited a moment and then tickled me on the inside of my knee.

"Oooh! Nanny… hah" I laughed.

A minute of massaging and tickling followed and I finally had to sit up to make her stop. We were both laughing. She reached out with both hands and tickled my ribcage again, and I let loose with a most girlish "Ooooh". That just caused her to tickle me some more, walking her fingers up from my abdomen to my chest, eliciting another series of girlish O‘s from me. Then she quickly stood up and smiled down at me.

"Okay, enough shenanigans, Evelyn" she scolded me with a grin, as if it was my fault she was tickling me. "You have to finish dressing for bed, or you‘ll catch a cold."


I rose from the bed and she helped me into the bustier and robe and had me sit while she rolled the stockings up my leg and together we fastened them to the suspenders. We talked about the next day and how I was to dress in the new sweater dress Auntie sent me. "Next week is going to be so much fun. You get to dress up for the library. And there‘s the costume party on Friday. And we can have another frou-frou day, too. Now dear, let‘s put you in your panties and nightgown, and then I‘ll brush your hair."

I was standing in front of my mirrors again as my nanny drew my new culottes up my legs and over my plastic panties then drew the nightgown over my upraised arms, then tied the side-ties which shaped out the nightgown.

"It fits so well" said nanny as I took a turn or two in the mirror.

She helped me back into the robe and guided me to the vanity, turning off all but the bedside lamp and the vanity lamp. She sat behind me on the tuffet and began to brush my hair.

"My poor sweet chéri" she began, dropping her voice as she continued to brush my hair. In between her long languid strokes, she spoke softly and slowly. "Don‘t worry dear; it will all be fine… I feel so sorry for you… you look so sad all the time… I know you‘ve been crying… It‘s all right dear; everything will be fine, especially after we move… You‘ll see… You‘ll like being mommy‘s precious girl… Your mommy and I are going to do everything she can to make sure you‘re happy…"

I sat in my fine new robe, chemise, and culottes, listening to her, taking in the scene reflected by the vanity mirror, and started my faux crying, sniffling and letting out quiet little gasps and titches.

"Tomorrow starts a new week for the new you… I‘ll make sure everything is just right for you… You don‘t have to worry about a thing… I have some things I want to discuss with you and I‘ll set aside some special quiet time for us…"

She put the bush down and wrapped my hair in the long red satin ribbon that was used to wrap the set I was wearing.

"Let me turn your bed down before I leave, mon chéri" she whispered as she stood up. She went to the bed, turned down the sheets, and put the pillow back in place. She came to the vanity and gave me a wet kiss on the cheek, and left.


To be continued

up
60 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Evelyn

ALISON

Such a lovely story and I just love the developing intimacy between Evelyn and Mimi.Hugs and kisses,Alison Mary

ALISON

more more more please

I love this story, and it has caused many creamings. I can't wait for the halloween party and I hope it requires Evelyn to wear a proper set of attachable breastforms. because it is little revealing.

This is a wonderful,

This is a wonderful, wonderful story is so rich in detail. The sweet submission to one's true self is beautifully described -- the clothes are breathtaking. Please keep up this excellent saga.

More of pretty Evelyn Please!!

Evelyn.... my dear Evelyn!

Please add more to this lovely story of the boy/girl I always wanted to be.

Kisses!!
GeenaGurl in MA

GeenaGurl in MA

lovely!

I do so love stories of gradual(!) encouragement to dress as a pretty girl, pity about the drug references!

Please, please revise to remove bed wetting!

The original series on Storysite did NOT have bed wetting! I believe having this now included in the series completely takes away from the lovely story of a young boy who totally loves dressing as a girl in feminine clothes! Please include the original story separately from this one!