Petticoating: Official Policy Ladd's Exchange Mall Book 4 Part B

Printer-friendly version
Petticoating Encouraged
Ladd's Exchange Mall
Book 4 Part B

by Jennifer Sue



Ashton and Sheldon had finally given the BELLE PETTICOAT DISCIPLINE SOCIETY what they wanted. LADD'S EXCHANGE SECURITY paid close attention to the antics of the two lads. Using the sophisticated monitoring systems that blanketed LADD'S EXCHANGE MALL, they were able to pick-up and record every word and deed of the unsuspecting boys, including the mischievous duo hatched a plan to satisfy their curiosity and horniness for the pretty girls in the mall. Unfortunately for the boys, mall security knew every bit of their nefarious plot.

Ashton and Sheldon carefully plotted what they hoped would be for them the ultimate in juvenile machismo, a panty-raid into the girls' lockerroom. The boys were quite thorough in their preparations, using the stopwatch features of their wristwatches to time the classes and routines of the staff and clientele. When they had everything they felt they needed, they waited for an appropriate time to conduct their raid.

Even in huddled conversation, the cameras recorded the boys’ plot to stage a panty raid on the joint girls lockerroom of LADD'S EXCHANGE SWIMMING POOL and LADD'S EXCHANGE TENNIS. The time set for the raid was 10:00am on Saturday morning after the third week of school when the girls were all out by the pool for group aerobic exercise.

The wheels of Petticoat Justice were rapidly set in motion. Dave Getzoff had met Maxwell Bentley and Kendal Wainwright in his previous position. Having a confrontation with someone they knew was sure to set them back pedalling to save themselves. As an attorney and member of the BELLE PETTICOAT DISCIPLINE SOCIETY, Dave was more than capable of ensnaring the men. His step-daughter, Heather Getzoff was brought in for a briefing, then her companions were added to the plot. Heather's real father had been an undercover policeman killed in the line of duty gathering evidence which successfully convicted an important underworld figure. Everyone was confident that Heather, a former boy, would be able to handle the two guys. Heather and her friends were delighted to assist the BELLE PETTICOAT DISCIPLINE SOCIETY when they explained the counter plot. Their plan, coordinated by mall security, would leave the boys and their fathers in no position to do anything but cooperate fully with the society. The giggling girls were more than delighted to set up the obnoxious leering duo for a one-way trip into girlhood.

Saturday morning at 10:00am Ashton and Sheldon made sure the girls were bouncing and jiggling by the pool before they crept to the entrance of the girls lockerroom. With tightly held breath they slipped silently inside. Their every move had been fully monitored. A security guard hidden out of view of the boys but in that of the girls inside the pool signalled that the boys were inside. The girls ran to the poolside entrance of the lockerroom and waited.

Once they made it safely inside, the boys smiled and gave each other a silent high five before proceeding to check out the lockers. Their hearts were pounding so hard from the thrill of their actions that their ears rang. Upon opening the first locker, they discovered they'd hit the mother lode of panty raids. In less than five minutes, they had their pockets stuffed with several pairs of soft, lace trimmed nylon panties and bras in several pastel shades. Both marveled as they touched the soft delicate garments, wondering what it must feel like to wear such sumptuous apparel. Both sported erections as they coveted their finds. They had no idea the cute girls they leered at wore such sexy undies. They didn't know that each girl had worn her sexiest lingerie to purposely arouse the guys. Then the distracted thieves reached the chosen spot.

The monitoring team signalled the security guard who nodded to the clustered girls. Heather took a deep breath, gave her friends a thumb's up signal, yanked open the door and ran inside. Five feet past the door she collided with the two startled boys. Before they could react, Heather used her former prowess at football to take both boys down on the floor as she began to scream and fight. The boys were terrified. Quickly they rolled out from beneath the pretty girl. While Sheldon pinned her to the floor Ashton covered her mouth to silence her screams. Even so, her frantic yelps of "RAPE!" rang in their ears.

Outside, the girls listened intently to the struggle and screams, ready to join the fray. Once more the signal came to the security guard who opened the door to let the angry yelling girls swarm inside to rescue their friend. Poor Ashton and Sheldon never knew what hit them. They had barely finished subduing Heather when a human tidal wave of soft, enticingly clad young beauties swept over them. Soon the hapless lads were trapped beneath a hornets nest of girls who pulled their hair, slapped their faces and slapped their still erect manhood into abject submission.

Sheldon and Ashton had never thought in their wildest dreams that they would ever be glad to see a security officer arrive to take them into custody. But now they were overjoyed. The girls settled and parted as several security guards waded into the melee to apprehend the dazed and battered panty thieves. The boys, for their part, clung to the guards for protection. Both had wet themselves.

In the detention room of LADD'S EXCHANGE SECURITY, Victoria Makes-Shemanski glared at the two offenders, making them shrink in the seats and squirm in their wet pants. They were frightened and confused. Their explanation that they had been conducting a panty raid when the girl ran into them, knocking them to the floor, was laughed off in light of the numerous girls who saw the boys atop Heather as she struggled to preserve her virtue. The boys knew their story sounded weak. How could one little girl take down two boys at the same time? The idea was preposterous. Ashton and Sheldon knew they were in deep shit. Even if their fathers could get them out of this mess, they'd be sure to get it at home.

Camille Bentley and Daphne Wainwright took the calls from LADD'S EXCHANGE SECURITY with a feeling of dread. They had hoped things would be better in their new home. The boys had been doing fairly well, what had they done now? They'd both get a sore backside for shoplifting. When they hung up the phone both were white with fear and outrage. Running out of their house to meet the other, they hurried inside together to call the country club where Maxwell and Kendal were playing golf.

Maxwell and Kendal tried to joke off the intrusion when the man located them on the golf course and told them their wives were on the telephone and needed them for an emergency. In the clubhouse Maxwell angrily took the phone, demanding to know what the hell was so important that they had to be called of the course in the middle of their foursome! Kendal angrily watched as his friend’s anger dissipated and raw, white fear took over. When Maxwell hung up he looked at his friend numbly. "Our boys tried to rape a girl..." was all he could mumble.

Virtually every traffic law in existence was broken by the men as they made the mad dash to the mall. Out of breath when they arrived, Camille and Daphne met them outside the detention room. "Their story is so lame it's ridiculous," lamented Camille. "We'll never get them out of this. We listened to the girls testify. All of them say the same thing. Our sons, rapists at age eleven!"

Maxwell and Kendal went to their teary-eyed, frantic sons. The smell of stale, drying urine permeated the air. Solemnly they listened to the boys’ tale of woe and shook their heads in hopeless disgust. Neither said a word to their despondent sons as they headed to Victoria Makes-Shemanski's office.

*****

As the angry fathers were confronting their errant sons, Norma Stern marched into the office of TRANSITION EMPLOYMENT AGENCY. During their introduction and background review, the bearing and self-assurance of the plain middle aged woman won Richard Schaich over immediately. Here was an intelligent no-nonsense woman who could obviously handle whatever problem might arise. Collin felt her authority, realizing that she would set rules and limits and woe betide him who broke them. By the end of the brief meeting, it had been decided that Norma would come over to the Schaich home Sunday afternoon for further discussion.

*****

After greeting Maxwell and Kendal, Victoria let them watch the video taped testimony of their sons. The wet stains on their jeans explained the urine smell. Following the boys was the taped testimony of the twenty girls who rescued the victim. Finally came the tearful, stammering testimony of the pretty girl herself. Maxwell and Kendal exchanged defeated looks. If the testimony held, which they felt it would, their sons would be found guilty of attempted rape. If their sons had tried to rape the girl, at least the boys had good taste, she was a looker.

"I haven't notified the police as of yet," Victoria told them in a compassionate voice. "Once I realized who you were, I thought it might be best if some other way of handling this could be found. The girl's parents would like to avoid public exposure of their daughter's shame, but want the boys punished to make sure they never do anything even remotely similar. The mother is with the girl now, trying to calm her. If you're agreeable, the father is willing to meet you."

Maxwell and Kendal exchanged a look of relief. Maybe there was hope for a way out. "We'll gladly meet with him," they stated together.

A few moments later both men paled when they saw grim faced Dave Getzoff stride into the room. They knew from their past meetings that Dave was quiet but effective. It paid to listen whenever he spoke. They realized they might be better off with the police.

Dave greeted the shaken men grimly. "I feel, to avoid any misunderstandings or attempts to twist what we say or may agree to do here that we video tape this meeting for our mutual safety. Duplicates will be made while we watch and be given to each of us as insurance. If you gentlemen don't agree, this meeting is over and we'll call the police."

Maxwell and Kendal knew that with the tapes already in evidence, that one involving them would do no more damage than had already been done and could actually prove their good faith. Since they had nothing to lose, they agreed. Victoria called for a video set up while the three men sat and silently waited.

While the camera was being set up, Victoria took charge. Coffee was served to everyone. Maxwell and Kendal were unaware that their cups had been spiked with BELLE INTELLECT MATRIX. After turning on the tape, she stated the date and time and that she would be functioning as moderator of the discussion. After introducing all participants, she turned the floor over to Dave.

"I understand you are not your sons. But what they do reflects directly upon you. In your positions, that can be fatal to your careers. Now from what Heather and the other girls state, your sons had her pinned to the ground with her mouth covered. Your sons even state they did so as was clearly evident in the videos. Now the claim that they were on a panty raid when Heather ran in and knocked them over is absurd. I feel and so will a judge, that the boys were trying to catch a girl to rape. My Heather just happened to be the poor girl." The tone of voice Dave used was firm, hard and unrelentingly accusatory. All his efforts were geared to gaining time and creating an atmosphere so the BELLE INTELLECT MATRIX could take effect and make the men amendable to the ideas of the BELLE PETTICOAT DISCIPLINE SOCIETY.

Dave paused to gauge the effect his words were having on the men. It pleased him to note that the two powerful men were squirming. "Now from my own personal experience," Dave continued in a moderate tone. "Things are not always what they seem. My son surprised me. If your sons pulled this stunt off in a similar vein, I will not push this matter further provided they receive treatment."

Maxwell and Kendal both perked up at the hint of an avenue of escape. Knowing not to push a lawyer, they waited, unaware that their minds were being opened for reception.

Dave was delighted with their reactions. "If your sons did try to rape Heather, I'll see that they're locked up until they're twenty one. That will ruin your careers. On the other hand, if the boys are a bit unusual, the idea of a panty raid may not be as ridiculous as it seems. Then the fact that my daughter apparently flattened them could also be explained and excused." Dave paused to let the bait dangle a bit.

Maxwell and Kendal exchanged wary glances. Both men knew when they were being set up. Neither liked to be in that situation, especially since in the past it had been their practice to set up others. In this situation, however, they really had no options but to continue to listen. They just had to be sure to keep all angles covered and every door open.

When Dave saw they were aware of their tenuous position but willing to let him go on he smiled. "I can see that you want to keep your options open and I appreciate that. Before I go into what I might consider to be unusual behavior for boys, I need to call the boys in to ask them several pointed questions. To do that I'll need your permission."

Maxwell and Kendal nodded their wary consent. "In return for allowing our sons to be questioned, we'd like the right to question your daughter if we desire. Of course we'll be discreet and try not to upset her," replied Kendal.

Once Dave agreed to their terms, Victoria sent for the boys. The boys were still in the detention room, worried sick by the long delay and the seriousness of the charges against them. It was two quite chagrined and hesitant boys who tiptoed into the office.

"Boys," Kendal stated firmly. "Mr. Getzoff is the father of the girl you had pinned. He'd like to ask you some questions. We want you to answer them honestly. Any lies may put you in a reform school until you're twenty one."

Dave made sure the boys were uncomfortable by not offering them a seat and not saying a thing for a few minutes as he scrutinized them through slitted eyes. The boys lowered their heads and shuffled their feet nervously, waiting for the axe to fall.

"Do you two consider yourselves to be a couple of tough guys?" Dave asked in a cool level voice.

Ashton and Sheldon licked their lips and glanced expectantly at the other, hoping the other would answer. After a few moments of awkward silence, Sheldon shrugged his shoulders as he answered. "Well, we try to be cool."

Dave nodded his head. "You TRY to be cool. Does that mean you're admitting that you're really not tough guys?"

Once again an awkward silence stretched. This time Sheldon finally responded. "Yeah... I guess so. I mean, we try to make people think we're tough..."

"Is it because that deep down inside, hidden away, not even discussed between yourselves, you feel that you're not tough? So you TRY to act tough so that no one can see that you really aren't?" Dave had carefully phrased the question.

Maxwell and Kendal realized Dave was guiding the boys, herding them to give the responses he wanted. To them, the path the question seemed to be following would show the boys were incapable of trying to rape Heather. What was the man trying to do? What is his goal? The men worried as they awaited the reply. Now they were sure the boys were being used in order to manipulate them.

Both boys now avoided looking at the other, allowing their nervous shuffling to physically turn them apart. Neither boy answered, but both forlornly nodded their acquiescence to the accusatory question.

"I see you both nodding your heads YES, but I need a verbal response, boys. Just say yes or no," Dave urged.

Taking a simultaneous deep breath, both boys forced out a barely audible "Yes".

"Since you admit that you're not tough guys and that you're just trying to act tough; I feel that there may be some level of truth in your claim of being on a panty raid when Heather encountered you," Dave said with concern. "Before I can assume that, however, you boys need to be totally honest. The truth... I'm sure you have even avoided thinking about it. But now it's time to face the facts. You have to be able to admit to something that is horrible for a boy to confess. If you can make that confession before me, Victoria, the camera and your fathers, I'll believe your story that you were on a panty raid and NOT trying to rape my daughter. But also understand that such a confession is not the end of your lives. There is treatment available for that condition which will completely cure the problem. In order for me not to press charges against you, you'll have to confess the truth about yourselves. Along with your admission, your parents will have to sign the paperwork for your immediate placement in the therapy program that the ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLES MEDICAL CENTER has established for treatment of boys with that condition. This condition is more prevalent than we'd care to admit. My own son spent all of his time trying to prove how tough and manly he was. Once I managed to get him to admit the truth, things changed. Our troubled lives became blissful. That's why I'm willing to listen to your side of the story. Sending you into juvenile detention with that condition will destroy you. My son has successfully gone through the program and now could not be happier and more content."

Maxwell and Kendal knew they had been maneuvered into a corner. The obvious point of this charade was to place their sons into the program that Dave mentioned. At this point they could not order their sons to be quiet, the video would destroy their careers. At the same time, if the boys made the confession that Dave wanted, they could not refuse to enroll their sons in the program. The only thing they couldn't figure out was why it was so important to get them involved. On the surface, both men remained steadfast and stern. What happened next was out of their control and in the trembling hands of their sons.

Victoria and Dave closely watched the men. Only experienced eyes could pick up the minute signals that indicated their apprehension. Victoria marveled at Dave's ability to set up the hapless lads and their fathers. Once more she was glad to be on the same side as the lawyer.

With an expression of great compassion, Dave looked to the boys. "Ashton, Sheldon, now is the moment of truth. If you can admit your weakness, there will be no charges and you'll be released. If you can't, then I'm going to have to see you locked away. There can be no hesitation in your response. Any hesitation will show me that your confession is false. Are you ready to lay open your very being?"

The boys knew they were trapped. Either they admitted to whatever Dave expected or they go to jail. Only they didn't know what he wanted. They were terrified. Numbly, both nodded their heads.

Dave sighed, "All right, boys. The time is now. Since I understand how difficult this admission is, I won't make you actually say the words. I'll ask you whether you are what I think you are... what my son was. All you need do is say yes or no. But remember, to hesitate will mean going to juvenile detention until you're twenty one." Dave paused to let the boys think.

Maxwell and Kendal were now sure that the boys were being manipulated into making whatever confession Dave wanted. Yet even with this knowledge, the video tape prevented them from objecting. They had been as effectively manipulated as their sons. While this knowledge made them angry on one level, they respected Dave's ability and manipulative abilities on another. They began to suspect that the entire affair had been orchestrated to get them to place the boys in the program.

The boys were terrified. Both prepared themselves to promptly say yes to whatever Dave asked.

"This is the moment of truth," Dave stated solemnly. The only way I can be sure that you boys did not try to rape my daughter, Heather, is by hearing you say YES. Are you a ... sissy?"

"YES!" The boys stated forcefully as soon as Dave finished speaking. Ashton and Sheldon were stunned. They knew they weren't sissies, but they'd been tricked into admitting it. Dave's careful preparation combined with the brief hesitation before saying SISSY, had given the boys time to prepare to blurt out the breathless YES as soon as he finished the question. Now they were too shocked to do more than blink and stare at their fathers for help.

Maxwell and Kendal both started. What on earth did being a sissy have to do with anything? What type of therapy program existed to treat and cure sissies? The men were stunned and confused. They could give no aid to their bewildered sons.

Dave controlled his elation. "Boys," he stated in a voice that showed he was pleased, even proud of their admission. "It takes an honest heart to admit the truth. I'm sure your fathers are proud of you and will not punish you in any way for what happened today."

Ashton and Sheldon both looked up, surprised at Dave's praise. Then as they realized what he'd said, they felt a surge of hope. Their father's would have to admit they were proud of their ability to confess to being a sissy and not be able to punish them! Hesitant, hopeful smiles twitched at the corners of their mouths as they looked expectantly to their fathers for confirmation of Dave's statement.

Maxwell and Kendal both sighed in defeat. They now knew they were in the presence of a manipulative impresario who far outclassed them. Their anger at being maneuvered began to dissipate as they wondered what they would be expected to do. They found themselves realizing that they were being recruited to be on whatever team Dave represented. The video was the guarantee that they would cooperate and join the group. Their avaricious natures were already causing them to wonder what they were going to get out of this affair. They rightly assumed that this situation had been planned to snare them. Since that was the case, the plotters would know that their cooperation and loyalty could only be assured and continued if there were satisfactory rewards in doing so. With grudging admiration, the men smiled tightly and nodded their acquiescence to Dave before turning formally to their sons.

Maxwell spoke first. "Ashton, I'm proud that you can admit to being a sissy. You will not be punished. I'll see to it that you're entered into the therapy program immediately."

Kendal followed, "Sheldon, for a sissy you're quite a man. That was a difficult confession. You'll join Ashton in the therapy program."

Victoria smiled as she picked up the telephone. "I'll call my sister, Dr. Makes-Shemanski at the ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLES MEDICAL CENTER. She'll have everything ready for you to start the boys on the program in half an hour. Dave, please get the enrollment forms for their immediate signatures and that of their wives. Will you please send them in as you go?"

Dave nodded his agreement to follow Victoria's instructions as he stood, smiled and shook hands with the men, then left to get the forms from his nearby office. Outside he greeted the anxiously waiting mothers. "You don't have to worry. Everything has been settled. You'll just have to sign some forms to enroll the boys in a therapy program. You can go in to see them now."

Camille and Daphne were relieved to hear the news. Both rushed inside Victoria's office to their families. The pale appearance of the boys and the ironic smiles upon the men confused them. Briefly they explained what had taken place. The women were even more confused to learn that having the confession of being a sissy had saved them. However, they were delighted to know that the attempted rape charges would not be filed. Earlier, in their anxiety, they accepted the BELLE INTELLECT MATRIX spiked coffee that they had been offered.

By that time Dave returned with the forms. The adults hurriedly signed all the papers. It was 1:00pm when Dave accompanied the couples as they took the boys down to the ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLES MEDICAL CENTER where Dr. Alterson, Dr. Balkut and Dr. Makes-Shemanski waited begin the therapy program. After introducing everyone and assuring the doctors that all the required forms were signed, the therapy began.

The parents were given another cup of spiked coffee as Dr. Alterson began to explain the therapy for treating a sissy. As she talked, Dr. Balkut and Dr. Makes-Shemanski had the boys strip and climb onto examination tables. No one objected as Dr. Balkut fondled the boys to erection to get sperm samples to be placed in the sperm bank after which she made molds of the boys genitals since Dr. Alterson was explaining that the models would be used for studies to see if there was a common physical factor in sissies. When Dr. Makes-Shemanski applied a tourniquet to the genitals after the molds were removed, Dr. Alterson explained that the next step would instantly cure the boys. The confusion that statement caused was clearly evident on all their faces. As Dr. Balkut slowly injected the BELLE EMASCULATION EMULSIFIER into Sheldon, Dr. Makes-Shemanski did the same to Ashton.

"The forms you voluntarily signed before the video camera in Victoria's office approved this specific treatment. How the solution that has just been injected cures a sissy is by completely destroying the male genitals leaving only empty flesh. As of now, your sons are no longer boys. Therefore they can no longer be a sissy." Dr. Alterson explained in a cool, calm, hypnotic voice.

The BELLE INTELLECT MATRIX had rendered Maxwell, Kendal, Camille and Daphne unable to react in a negative manner to the news that their sons were no longer boys. Instead, they reacted with confusion and defeat. "But why?" was all they could ask.

"It's really quite simple if you look at the problem from a logical point of view," Dr. Alterson explained. "The only way to cure a sissy is to eliminate the cause. Since only a boy can be a sissy, it is necessary to eliminate his masculinity to cure him. Once masculinity is eliminated, the former sissy can not be left a eunuch. The logical recourse is to give the child a different gender. Since the male gender had made him a sissy, the only resort is to give him a female gender. Your sons are in the irreversible course of becoming your daughters. We have found that this method never fails to cure a sissy. We have developed this treatment to perfection. By we I mean the BELLE PETTICOAT DISCIPLINE SOCIETY of which you are now members since you also signed the applications with the treatment permission. In addition, the same treatment works miracles on rude, rowdy, undisciplined boys. Once their masculinity is eliminated, their need to constantly prove their manhood is eliminated. Again we don't want to create a eunuch, so we change them to girls. This method is extremely effective in eliminating juvenile delinquents. We have a small program already in effect with the BORNAMAN COUNTY JUVENILE COURT. Together we have set up the BORNAMAN COUNTY JUVENILE ALTERNATIVE REFORMATION PROGRAM where we use this technique on selected youths. Not one of the treated youths has needed incarceration or committed any crimes since participating in the program. In addition, although we must admit that many who are treated initially hate to be transformed into girls, every one of them has grown to love being a soft, gentle, pretty girl. Not one would ever dream of returning to masculinity. Every parent has been delighted with the changes, just as you will."

The Bentley's and the Wainwright's were flabbergasted. The boys just lay upon the tables with tears running down their cheeks as they realized they were being transformed into girls. Before anyone could become upset, Dave spoke up.

"Let me reassure you that what Dr. Alterson has stated is true. If you remember I told you that I had personal experience with a son who was a sissy. I also told you that he underwent the treatment your sons are now receiving and that he is happy and delighted with the results. My wife and I couldn't be happier with the results. My son is now my very pretty daughter. You've seen her today, Ashton and Sheldon got into this mess because they ran into her during their panty raid. Heather used to be my son."

A feather could have knocked all of them over. Ashton and Sheldon both perked up wide-eyed. "B... but I felt her tits..." stammered Sheldon at the same time Ashton mumbled "there was nothing between her legs..." The realization that they could soon be pretty girls struck home with terrifying vengeance.

"Heather was a boy?" Camille asked in amazement.

"Will our boys be as pretty?" Daphne added her query.

"Yes, Heather was a boy and your sons will be just as pretty when they're changed. You'll see that before the day is over," stated Dr. Alterson reassuringly. "As a matter of fact, about half the girls who saved Heather were once boys. Victoria Makes-Shemanski used to be Dr. Makes-Shemanski's husband. Around here you never know who used to be a male."

Dave smiled and stood. "As a representative of the BELLE PETTICOAT DISCIPLINE SOCIETY, I apologize for having done this to you. At the same time I know that although you may be a little upset now, in a short time you'll be glad it happened. Instead of the two headaches you had, you'll have sweet, well-behaved young girls. Now, I suggest that the mothers stay with their new daughters while you gentlemen accompany me to a meeting with the executive committee of the BELLE PETTICOAT DISCIPLINE SOCIETY. If you're the men we think you are, I'm sure you have already figured out that we wanted you to join us. We offered you your homes at a discount to get you here, then waited for your sons do get into trouble so we could guide them and you into submitting them for this treatment. We know that now that you've committed yourselves this far, you can't back out. At the same time we understand that you have goals and desires. We're confident that our goals and yours can be melded into one. We need you and you'll benefit from aiding us. Now, let's go to our meeting."

Maxwell and Kendal followed Dave as they headed for the offices of LADD'S EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES. As they walked, the men told Dave they admired his manipulative skills. Dave just smiled and thanked them. When they reached the office, they were ushered inside the conference room where Lydia Ladd, Mother Superior Mary Francis, Sister Justine Kane and Judge Joyce Fetterman were waiting.

During the ensuing discussions, the plans for the MISS BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION ACADEMY were laid out and discussed. The fact that the facility had already been built and staffed and was awaiting the arrival of the first delinquents only added to the awe and respect the two entrapped men felt for the BELLE PETTICOAT DISCIPLINE SOCIETY. Still under the influence of the BELLE INTELLECT MATRIX Maxwell and Kendal were quickly swept into the conspiracy for mass Petticoat Discipline during the lengthy meeting. Both agreed to use their influence to see that the state criminal justice system would support the facility by sending suitable offenders for treatment. Since the BELLE PETTICOAT DISCIPLINE SOCIETY intended to fully finance the construction, maintenance and staffing of the facility, the two men saw no problem with getting the state to pay the admissions costs to enroll juvenile delinquents in a program that promised one hundred percent rehabilitation or no charge. Especially since the projected costs were considerably less than the state was currently spending to lock up the youths in institutions that had an almost one hundred percent rate of failure to rehabilitate.

Since their clothes had conveniently but mysteriously disappeared during the treatment, the boys had nothing to wear. By 1:30pm the BELLE EMASCULATION EMULSIFIER treatment was completed. Dr. Balkut and Dr. Makes-Shemanski had the two crushed lads slip into a pink satin kimono type robe. Dr. Alterson led the shaken, defeated boys and their excited mothers to TRANSFORMATIONS STYLING where Susan Bangs waited. The boys were swept into a circle of beauticians who quickly ensconced them in chairs. Each received identical treatments while their mothers watched in delighted fascination as every trace of the boys was erased.

First was a thorough hair washing while another team manicured and polished their toe and finger nails to a bright, glossy pink finish. Expert technicians then wielded electrolysis needles to deftly erase their formerly masculine sideburns and to leave only thin, delicately arched eyebrows above each eye. A rapid series of sharp stings in their earlobes left them with glittering diamond-like studs in their triple pierced ears. Once the electrolysis was completed, another team stepped in to deftly apply the tatoo like needles to apply permanent eye liner to make their shocked eyes appear even larger and more vulnerable. The team then moved onto the boys pale cheeks where they added a light reddish tint to create a darling permanent blush. From there they moved onto the quivering lips which were permanently tinted pink. While the permanent make-up was being applied, their now soft, lustrous hair was brushed to a sheen, followed by trimming and styling the front to softly curled, bouncy bangs that covered their foreheads. The rest of their long locks were deftly gathered to create a high, beribboned ponytail that swayed gently with their every movement.

All through the ordeal of the constant fawning beauticians, the boys slowly regrouped their shattered masculinity. They still didn't believe that Heather or Victoria Makes-Shemanski had ever been boys. Whatever the doctors had done to their genitals had been some sort of elaborate plot to terrify them as punishment for the panty raid. No way could a boy's testicles and penis be dissolved by an injection and squeezing. Yet they had to admit that there didn't seem to be anything left inside the limp, bloated flesh after the doctors had finished manipulating their flesh. Both knew that their organs should not have been that pliable. Yet still they refused to admit to the fact that they had been emasculated. All this fuss and attention that was being lavished upon them would surely leave them looking like some kind of clownish freak to embarrass them. By the time the various ministrations were completed, the boys were upset, angry and bewildered. They wanted to lash out, to fight, yet they knew they had to meekly cooperate or they'd be punished worse. The anguish these conflicting thoughts, hopes and ideas caused left the boys nervous wrecks.

It was 4:30 when everyone stepped back from the cringing, whimpering youths, a silence enveloped the salon. Camille and Daphne were delighted. If they had not witnessed the transformations for themselves, they would not have believed it was possible. As Ashton and Sheldon were helped from their chairs, their teary eyed mothers swept them into their arms. The bewildered boys still had not seen themselves and wondered what all the fuss was about.

Susan Bangs, ever the expert at crushing a boy's fantasies that he was so much a boy nothing could be done to him to make him look like a girl, maneuvered the boys before the wall of the shop which was hung with full length mirrors. "Ashley and Shelly," Susan called to the flustered pair using their new names. "Please look at yourselves in the mirror. It's time you saw just how pretty you girls have become."

The people cleared away to reveal the mirrors. The two boys looked and blinked, not sure who they were looking at. What they saw were two pink satin kimono clad, very wide-eyed, pretty girls staring intently at them. Looks of confusion appeared on the cute faces of the girls at the same time Ashton and Sheldon felt themselves to be confused. The girls looked about as if searching for someone, just as the boys were looking for their reflection. All they saw before them was a mirror. Then with full horror the realization that they were looking at themselves struck home. Both pretty girls mouths dropped open in obvious startled amazement and the boys knew for sure that they were indeed seeing themselves. The last bit of their boyish hopes that they could somehow beat their impromptu sentence of femininity were dashed into nothingness. Several moments passed as they searched in vain for some sign of their former boyhood. With sinking hearts they had to admit that they were no longer boys. Dazed looks appeared on their forlorn faces. They had to admit that they were now girls. The transformation they had thought impossible had been easily accomplished. Virtually every bit of their boyish pride went down the drain.

By 5:00pm they were being led into THE CLOTHING EXPERIENCE. Just inside the entrance Olivia Endress greeted them warmly. After a quick survey of the pretty new girls, she smiled. "I'm so glad to meet you girls. I know you'll just love what we have for you! Let's get you into a dressing room so we can take your measurements and get you outfitted." With this she led the feminized lads and their cheerful mothers into the back of the shop. "Tammy, please bring a tape measure and pad. We have to find out what size these pretty girls wear," she called to a pretty young clerk.

Ashton and Sheldon were still uncertain about what was happening to them. They knew they were no longer boys and that they appeared to be pretty girls, but they still could not actually admit that fact to themselves. As they walked through the racks of lovely dresses to the dressing room, they shivered. When the young clerk joined them in the dressing room, they wished they could crawl in a hole. They recognized Tammy as one of the girls they had loved to ogle. Now their kimonos were being removed as the smiling girl stood ready with the tape to measure their nude, emasculated bodies. Tears of humiliation and defeat coursed down their cheeks as they tried to avoid that fate.

"Girls," Olivia stated in a stern but reassuring voice. "You don't have to be upset about Tammy seeing you like this. She has seen quite a few boys in the process of being transformed into girls. As a matter of fact, she simply loves to help boys get into their very first dress!"

As planned, Olivia's words had just the opposite effect on the lads. Instead of making them relax, they both grew more ashamed and angry. Just before they reached the breaking point, Tammy spoke up.

"Come on, guys, it's not all that bad. It may be rough when you first realize that you look like a girl, but there really is nothing you can do to stop it. Since you look like a girl, enjoy it! I certainly do! I know you two enjoyed looking me over and I enjoyed that too! Now don't go getting all uppity about the fact that some mean old people did some nasty stuff to you to change you into girls. That makes you sound exactly like sissies! Of course, now that you're not boys, being a sissy isn't something to be ashamed about. Besides, I know that you'll love being soft, pretty girls! Especially when you start developing breasts like I have!" Tammy giggled to see their faces growing cloudy as they tried to figure out if she was trying to make them feel better or teasing them. The same was true of Camille and Daphne. "I can say anything I please about sissy boys who are on their way to becoming happy, pretty girls. A year and a half ago I was a boy!"

The looks of stunned disbelief made Tammy and Olivia laugh. "It's true," Olivia chuckled as she put an arm about Tammy. "Back then this cute thing was my son Tommy. Now Tammy and I are much happier than we ever were back then. Just as you will be once you accept your girlishness. Now you just relax while Tammy and I pick out a cute outfit for you to wear."

Camille and Daphne looked on in wonder as Olivia and Tammy left. Ashton and Sheldon swallowed the last of their manly hopes. All four realized that if Tammy had been a boy, it wouldn't take long for Ashton and Sheldon to become girls. No one said a word as they waited. Each was in their own little world of thought.

Camille and Daphne were delighted with the choices when Olivia and Tammy returned. Ashton and Sheldon shivered as they were quickly clad in identical terribly enchanting ensembles. Both shivered with unwanted but undeniable stimulating sensations as they were taken on the last step away from their boyhood. Once fully dressed, Camille and Daphne oohhed and aahhed in delight as the sissy boys blushed deeply. Then the boys were turned to face the drapery hung wall as Tammy pulled the cords to open curtains to reveal a full length mirror. Ashton and Sheldon saw in totality that they had indeed been transformed from tough guys into sweet little girls. The last bit of their boyishness fled from the horror revealed.

The escape into oblivion of Ashton and Sheldon allowed Ashley and Shelly to smile at their reflections. They saw and felt themselves as girls for the first time. They could feel the soft lace edging of their matching pink nylon panties, dainty training bras and soft slip hugged and caressed their unprepared formerly boyish flesh almost to delirium. They could see the coral colored ivy leaves that were traced on the soft ivory chintz of their romantic matching frocks. A Peter Pan collar of Venise lace added enchantment to the neckline. The cute satin ribbon sash was decorated with posies and a touch of gold. Soft white lace tights covered their pretty legs perched atop shiny black patent leather Mary Jane shoes. The attached tulle underskirt, button back and snug high waist left no doubt whatever that inside the delightful dresses were two soft, utterly feminine girls.

As one, the two girls pirouetted from the mirror to skip into the waiting embrace of their deliriously happy mothers. Olivia and Tammy wiped tears of joy and satisfaction from their faces as they witnessed two more boys succumb to the delights and pleasure of girlhood. Everyone present knew that Ashton and Sheldon had been destroyed. Only the two bashful girls, Ashley and Shelly, remained.

Upon leaving THE CLOTHING EXPERIENCE, Camille and Daphne took their demure daughters to be enrolled in the METAMORPHOSIS SCHOOL OF DANCE and the METAMORPHOSIS SCHOOL OF MUSIC. Tina Bemis and Wanda Wails already had the application forms waiting when they arrived. Tina gave them a brief preliminary lesson by teaching the charming pair how to curtsey like proper young ladies. Still a bit embarrassed by their sudden girlishness, Ashley and Shelly began to giggle gleefully as they learned the ultimate admission of femininity. The happy mothers and daughters then headed off to the ADAM'S RIB RESTAURANT to meet the unsuspecting fathers who had finished their meeting with the BELLE PETTICOAT DISCIPLINE SOCIETY.

Maxwell and Kendal were seated in a corner booth enjoying a drink while the waited for their wives and new daughters to arrive. The men were a bit upset and nervous about having their sons transformed into girls, but as they both knew, the boys had been growing increasingly troublesome. Petticoat Discipline promised to stop that type of behavior. From what they had been told and seen, the BELLE PETTICOAT DISCIPLINE SOCIETY had never failed to turn even the most ornery, belligerent boy into a sweet lass. They looked forward to the prospect of establishing the MISS BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION ACADEMY to handle juvenile delinquents by means of Petticoat Discipline. As their conversation continued, both men wondered how their sons could ever pass as girls. The boys had been all guy without trace a trace of being a sissy. As they nursed their drinks, they surveyed the room.

At that moment, two shy but very pretty girls entered the restaurant. The girls sheepishly looked about, obviously searching for someone. After a few moments the girls must have found who they were searching for. They were looking in their direction as they signalled someone waiting outside. The men glanced about the chairs looking for the lucky someone the cute girls had spied. They admiringly watched the demure girls as they daintily crossed the room towards them. Both found themselves hoping beyond all hope that their sons would look half as feminine as the now giggling girls. When the cute young girls came close enough to recognize, both men were struck by the notion that they had seen the girls before, yet they knew they had never seen them. Just then they noticed Camille and Daphne coming towards them behind the two girls. Both twisted about hoping to catch a glance of their feminized sons, but there was no one else with them. The men were puzzled until the girls stopped before their table. Looking into the charming pixie like faces of the blushing girls, the men saw the truth. As the anxiously quivering girls performed a curtsey, Maxwell and Kendal were struck dumb. The two girls they had hoped their sissy sons would look half as good were in reality their sons!

Once the fathers overcame the shock of meeting their lovely daughters, they showered the blushing girls with compliments on their total femininity. The girls daintily smoothed their skirts to sit between their parents as they ordered their meal and a birthday cake to celebrate the birth of their daughters. The mothers beamed as the conversation swirled about the table. There was no way either woman would ever let their daughter even think that she might return to being a boy.

Maxwell and Kendal were beside themselves with joy. The demure little ladies who had come into their lives were absolutely unlike their previous existence as barely controlled rowdy boys. It seemed almost as if their sons had been creepy crawly caterpillars who had gone into their cocoons to emerge as beautiful butterflies. If such a change could be made to their sons in so short a period of time, they knew for sure they were going to be successful with the MISS BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION ACADEMY. Their futures would be secure.

Sunday morning Maxwell and Kendal began to examine the state criminal justice system to see how they could best go about getting the state to commit juvenile defenders to the new program. Camille and Daphne spent the day shopping for additional darling clothes for their daughters. While their mothers shopped, Ashley and Shelly were taking a crash course in proper lady-like deportment at the METAMORPHOSIS CLUB. By 5:00pm, the two new girls were exhausted from learning how to appear feminine. They were re-taught how to walk, sit down, cross their legs, stand up, stoop, pick an object off the floor and how to enter and exit a car. They were also instructed on basic feminine mannerisms such as fluffing their hair, preening before a mirror, covering their mouths when they giggled and even how to blush and lower their eyes when anything a bit risque occurs.

*****

It was shortly after noon when Norma Stern rang the door bell of the Schaich home. Richard opened the door and invited the woman inside. Collin hung back, almost afraid of the hard woman. Yet he had a sinking feeling inside his stomach that she was to become his governess. After a tour of the home and several hours of discussion, Richard offered Norma the position.

Norma agreed to accept, providing a legal agreement could be drawn up detailing her rights, responsibilities and liabilities. Since Richard would not be able to return for the duration of his contract, both realized it would be necessary to appoint Norma legal caretaker of the home and Collin with full power of attorney to handle any emergencies that might arise. They parted after agreeing to meet at TRANSITIONS EMPLOYMENT AGENCY in the morning to fill out the employment and other contracts.

*****

Monday morning found Ashley and Shelly nervously following a set of pretty twins to their new sixth grade class. The girls had been amongst those who came to Heather's rescue, yet when they met, they showed no sign of recognizing the former boys. Diane and Dionne Franz had been assigned as guides to the two new students. The perky twins kept up a virtually continuous line of comments and giggles as they toured the school grounds prior to getting to their classroom. The two new girls admired the cute school uniforms they and their guides wore. Shelly and Ashley shivered with excitement as the lovely outfits caressed their soft, now girlish bodies.

The demure and quite lovely pre-teen girls were clad in the ST. FRANCIS OF ASSISSI PAROCHIAL SCHOOL uniform. The snug sleeveless scoop necked hot pink velveteen jumper fit snugly about each pert torso while the gently flaring pleated skirt swung saucily about their smooth thighs two inches above the knees. The soft pale pink nylon uniform blouse had a wide Peter Pan collar of delicate lace that lay atop the shoulder straps of the jumper. The flaring two inch cuffs of the blouse's long sleeves were made of the same fragile lace. The pale pink nylon kneesox and T-strap hot pink patent leather shoes matched the colors of the jumper and blouse. Each wore their hair in a bouncy ponytail that was secured by intertwined ribbons, one of pale pink and the other of hot pink, formed into a bow to complete the matching outfit and add to the fragile girlishness.

Ashley and Shelly were still a bit over-awed by the rapidity of their change and the delightfulness of their burgeoning girlhood. Dionne and Diane seemed to be answering each and every question they had even before they fully formed the questions in their own minds. When they finally arrived at their classroom, the teacher, Miss Nancy Alder introduced the two jittery new students to the rest of their classmates. They recognized many of their female classmates from the mall. Everyone was polite and smiling, no one had mentioned that the shy new girls had been rowdy boys attending public school on Friday. Both new girls hoped no one would find out what had happened to them. It was one thing to have to accept the changes they were experiencing, it would be too much to do so with everyone knowing they had been boys who were being changed into girls.

All through the morning, the new students were amazed at the speed of the lessons and the attention the students gave to the material. Never had they imagined that so much could be covered in so short a time period. The fact that they actually knew the material when they'd completed the lessons was even more surprising. The hectic pace of the class made their heads spin. Yet at the same time, they grew confident in their ability to be accepted as girls.

At lunch the girls all sat together and talked. "It's hard for me to believe the pace at which our class works. It was nothing like this in public school. I've never worked so hard on lessons in my life, yet Miss Alder makes it fun," Ashley stated in amazement.

"She's a good teacher," replied one of the girls. "She knows how to make our lessons interesting while we learn. All the teachers here are like that."

"In our old school the teachers spent so much time keeping the class settled there wasn't much time to teach," added Shelly. "Plus we were so wound up that most of what they did teach we didn't understand."

"There's no fooling around or horseplay allowed," replied another girl seriously. "If any of us do get out of hand, we get yanked right up front and paddled in front of the entire class."

That statement made Ashley and Shelly open their eyes in wide amazement. "No one ever got spanked in public school," Shelly stated seriously.

"If that doesn't settle us down, or if what was done is serious enough, they send us to the office," stated still another girl. "Especially the boys, they get nailed for every little thing. That's why the boys are so well behaved. If they get in too much trouble, they Petticoat them! There's nothing like putting a boy in a dress to make him settle down!"

The girl sitting beside Dionne giggled and poked her in the ribs. The girl seated beside Diane did the same. The twins shifted in their seats, blushed, lowered their eyes and giggled nervously. Shelly and Ashley noticed the interplay and wondered what it meant as another girl spoke.

"ST. FRANCIS OF ASSISSI PAROCHIAL SCHOOL has a thing about Petticoating boys. Most of the boys never get out of skirts. They actually change them into girls with the help of the ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLES MEDICAL CENTER. The boys who attend school here are so afraid that they'll be changed into girls that they don't dare to get in trouble. Most of them become so wimpy you can get them to do almost anything you want."

"That doesn't mean they're still not guys, they just grow up to be polite, kind and considerate. They make perfect husbands," another girl stated seriously as most of the girls giggled.

"Where did you go to school before?" Ashley and Shelly weren't even sure who had asked the question. The query they had hoped to avoid had arrived and it made them blush. The girls watched intently as the new girls fidgeted nervously and tried to come up with an answer that wouldn't betray their past, ashamed to admit that they were Petticoated boys.

Dionne was the one who finally broke the stalemate. "Ashley, Shelly," she stated seriously as the other girls hushed. "We know what happened at LADD'S EXCHANGE MALL on Saturday."

Ashley and Shelly both dropped their heads and slouched in their seats wishing the ground would simply open and swallow them. Here they had been hoping no one knew about their situation when in fact everyone did. Both wondered how they could live with the shame of their past. Tears started trickling down their rosy cheeks as they waited for the teasing and laughter to begin.

"Hey, don't be so glum," Diane stated with authority. "It's no big deal that you used to be boys. Dionne and I were boys last spring, but we're girls now and we love it!"

Ashley and Shelly looked up in wide-eyed astonishment. The twins were so pretty and girlish, they could never have been boys. Yet why else would they make such an outrageous claim if it weren't true? Of course the fact that they had so recently been boys would explain why they had been able to answer the unformed questions that had been forming in the minds of Ashley and Shelly as they toured the campus that morning. Neither was able to voice a response.

The girls all began laughing. At first in their paranoia Ashley and Shelly thought they were laughing at their expense, but they quickly realized they were laughing at the serious expressions upon their faces. Their fear and apprehension vanished as they joined in the tittering.

When the giggles subsided, Dionne smiled at Ashley and Shelly. "You don't have to be scared that anyone will make fun of you. No one here cares about who you were or what you did in the past. We know that it's what you are now that's significant. It's also important that you accept that the past is gone. Don't worry about anyone finding out what you were, just show them what you are! You've got to do just like Diane and I; we show everyone that we're proud and happy to be girls!"

The wisdom of the advise and it's truth was not lost on Shelly and Ashley. They could see that not only the girls seated with them believed what Dionne had stated, the entire school believed! So it was with great relief that the conversation turned to normal pre-teen girl talk.

*****

While Collin returned to his public school Monday morning, Richard met April and Norma in the office of TRANSITIONS EMPLOYMENT AGENCY where they signed the required employment contracts. Afterward, the three went to LYMASTER ASSOCIATES to have the documents prepared to give Norma legal custody of the home and Collin. Richard also authorized LYMASTER ASSOCIATES to pursue whatever course they felt best in obtaining a financial settlement over the wrongful death of his wife. Afterwards, Norma and Richard went for lunch before heading off to her apartment to pick up her meager belongings to move her into the Schaich home. During this time, Norma succeeded in convincing her employer that enrolling Collin in ST. FRANCIS OF ASSISSI PAROCHIAL SCHOOL would eliminate the problems the boy was having in the public schools. The no-nonsense approach employed at the private school would keep the boisterous boy in line.

*****

By the end of the school day, Ashley and Shelly had slipped quite easily and comfortably into the roles of happy pretty young schoolgirls. The BELLE PETTICOAT DISCIPLINE SOCIETY had once more succeeded in forcing two unwilling boys to make the one way leap over the gulf between boyhood and girlhood.

Daphne and Camille picked up their daughters to take them to METAMORPHOSIS SCHOOL OF DANCE to begin their dance lessons. All four thrilled as they dressed the eager girls in their new dance costume which also served as the gym uniform for ST. FRANCIS OF ASSISSI PAROCHIAL SCHOOL. The outfit was just as girlishly charming as the school's regular uniform. The mothers really felt a bit envious as they admired Ashley and Shelly as they leapt about while trying out the ensemble. The form fitting one piece pink stretch satin leotard had snug three-quarter length sleeves and a front and rear scooped neckline that would eventually come dangerously close to revealing pert breasts. Only covering their soft, rounded tush by two inches, the attached saucy fluttering pink satin skirt dipped gracefully in the front and back creating an image of soft girlishness. The cuffs, neckline and skirt were trimmed in one inch ruffled eyelet white lace with a thin pink satin ribbon threaded amongst the frills. Hot pink stretch nylon tights and hot pink ballet shoes completed the outfit. For a cover-up there was a cotton button-front pink jumper with princess seams and a gathered waist with a knotted tie back to adjust the fit. Satin rosebuds blossomed at the waistline to add to it's alluring femininity. The giggling girls skipped into the dance studio where Tina Bemis waited to begin their lessons.

Kendal and Maxwell worked late that evening as they completed their preparations for bulldozing the MISS BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION ACADEMY through the endless tunnels and red tape of the state criminal justice department. They would be ready to make a formal presentation by the end of the week.

*****

Also that evening, Collin sadly waved goodbye to his father as the melancholy widowed man returned to the middle east. Once the plane had departed, Norma took the saddened, apprehensive boy back to his home. In the short time that Norma had known Collin, she already knew that the habits and attitudes of the spoiled boy had to be changed. "Collin," she stated in a serious voice. "We may as well start training you properly. From now on you will address me as either NANNY or M'MSELLE STERN. You will always preface a request with PLEASE MAY I and accept all gifts or offers with a THANK YOU."

Collin solemnly, even remorsefully, accompanied the overbearing woman. The departing words of his father rang in his red ears. "Collin, you are to obey M'mselle Stern. While I'm gone she is your legal guardian. Whatever she tells you to do has my complete backing. I want her to keep you out of trouble, to make sure you grow up respecting authority and how to be polite and well mannered." The boy realized that for the next eighteen months until his father returned home his life would be a living hell.

*****

Danny stirred and rolled over on his side. The room was brightly lit but all he wanted to do was sleep. Despite his efforts, his dreams evaporated leaving him awake. Memories flowed into his vacant mind, at first he assumed they were strange dreams until he remembered the pain, headaches and hospital. Never had he felt so tired and fatigued. Rolling onto his back he opened his eyes. The bright vaguely familiar room verified that he was in a hospital and not dreaming. Looking to his right he saw someone sleeping in another bed. Mustering his energy he sat up to see if he knew his roommate. Confused at first by what he saw, he shook his head to clear the cobwebs. Sleeping restlessly in the bed next to his was a very pretty blonde girl! Why, he wondered, would he be in a room with a girl? Surely during the night they hadn't filled all the rooms and been forced to place a girl in a boy's room.

A smile replaced the confused expression upon his face as he surveyed the tossing form. The soft, shoulder length blonde hair cut in fluffed bangs just above her thin, highly arched, delicate eyebrows framed her heart-shaped face. Very kissable slightly parted bright pink pouty lips, a cute turned up little nose, rosy cheeks, dark outlined eyes and softly shaded baby blue eyelids made his heart stir. His heart leapt for joy as with great anticipation of meeting this gorgeous girl he hungrily licked his lips.

It was at this point that he noticed something didn't seem quite right. The feeling of sexual and emotional arousal that he had every time he'd been with Cindy was there, but the familiar physical stirrings were totally absent. In their place was a strong, pleasant tingling of the loose flesh upon his chest and a warm glow in his groin. Missing was the familiar pressure of an erection straining for release.

Before he could check out those differences, the girl stirred, jerked awake, sat up momentarily with a terrified expression upon her cute face before closing her eyes and falling back onto the bed. She was obviously frightened of being in the hospital, perhaps he could comfort her... Danny broke into a huge, predatory grin of anticipation as he sat up to get a better look at the cute obviously upset girl.

Daniel stirred and shifted beneath the warm sheets. The room was brightly lit but all he wanted to do was sleep as he snuggled into the sheets. Despite his efforts, his dreams of being the guy all the girls wanted to date evaporated leaving him awake. Unbidden memories flowed into his mind. Suddenly he jerked wide awake as he remembered running from the police out on the interstate, leaping the guardrail, falling... then oblivion until now. Looking at the room he realized with a sinking heart that he was back in the ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLES MEDICAL CENTER... and that probably meant... Suddenly he felt tired and fatigued. Giving up he collapsed onto his back to fight back the tears. Slowly he slipped a hand down to his groin. A trembling overtook him as his quivering questing fingers reached the area where his penis should have been. Now the tears were accompanied by soft almost stifled sobs of defeat. Still he had to know, so with all his strength he forced his fingers further until he found what he didn't want to find... a soft, sensitive fold of flesh that parted to warm wetness. Now the sobs began in earnest.

Danny watched the rapidly changing moods of the cute girl as she slowly woke up. Realizing that she was unaware that she was sharing the room with a boy made his smile bigger. The heart rending sobs of the shivering girl surprised him. All idea of lust vanished from his mind as he felt his heart go out to her. Once more he felt that he had to comfort her, this time out of compassion. "Hey, it'll be all right," he stated in as reassuring a voice as he could muster. The softness and high pitch of his voice surprised him but he paid no heed. "They take good care of you here, you don't have to worry." Danny saw the girl start and turn her big, innocent wide eyes to stare at him. Her expression showed that she was surprised and shocked to find herself sharing the room with a boy.

Startled by a comforting girlish voice, his sobs choked to a halt in his throat as Daniel jumped. Catching his breath he opened his eyes and turned his head to see who had spoken. Propping herself up in a bed to his left was a very pretty blonde girl with big innocent blue eyes! Momentarily he wondered why he would be in a room with a girl? Then he sadly and with deep embarrassment recalled that he was now a girl... the tears almost resumed as he looked closely at the girl.

Before this disaster, he knew, a smile would have replaced the tearful expression upon his face as he surveyed the winsome lass. Her heart-shaped face was framed by soft, shoulder length blonde hair that was cut in fluffed bangs just above her thin, highly arched, delicate eyebrows. With slightly parted bright pink pouty lips that begged to be kissed, a cute turned up little nose, rosy cheeks, dark outlined eyes and softly shaded baby blue eyelids accenting her wide innocent eyes, she was delectable and made his heart stir. Momentarily his heart leapt for joy with great anticipation of meeting this gorgeous girl before he recalled that it would do him no good. His boyish lust had no outlet or place in his now soft girlish body.

Almost ready to resume crying it was at this point that Daniel noticed he still had a feeling of sexual and emotional arousal only the familiar physical stirring were totally absent. In their place was a strong, pleasant tingling of the loose flesh upon his chest and a warm glow in his girlish groin... his pussy... he forced himself to admit in stunned amazement. The new feelings felt nice... even nicer when he reflexively squeezed his thighs together. The familiar pleasant pressure of an erection straining for release, now missing, was easily replaced by the more satisfying new sensations as he instinctively began to scissors his legs together to increase the growing warmth. As his breathing grew deeper he closed his eyes and settled back onto the bed, slipping the hand that had discovered his femininity back to the point of discovery to tentatively caress his girlishness. Almost instantly soft moans of ecstacy escaped his sweetly parted lips as his body seemed to float off the bed in increasing waves of delightful pleasure. The tingling warmth from his new girlhood and chest spread until they met, then in a massive flood swept over every portion of his prepubescent nubile body. Slowly the flames of his first feminine orgasm subsided. As his breathing returned to normal, Daniel finally understood why all the guys so easily slipped into girlhood. There was absolutely no comparison with beating off. A brief tremble swept over him as he realized he was betraying his masculinity. Well, he rationalized, that was too bad, he was a girl now. He actually felt saddened for being so stubborn in maintaining his manhood.

Danny was totally fascinated as he watched the girl's reactions. Surprise, shock, embarrassment, then pleasure which finally escalated into an orgasm! His experiences with Cindy had educated him about the ins and outs of feminine sexual pleasures. What really surprised him was that his roommate had no shame about doing herself right next to a boy! As he watched her climb the spiral of her orgasm, Danny also felt his own arousal climbing, just as it did when he watched Pete or Dave with Cindy. Only this time it was different, just as it had been when he first felt the stirring the cute girl had evoked. The familiar demanding pressure of an erection was missing but the peculiar tingling he'd felt earlier in his chest had returned with greatly renewed vigor. The warm glow in his groin was hotter and seemed to be spreading. Both new sensations felt very nice.

With continued fascination, Danny watched the girl in the next bed coming down from her orgasm. The rapt attention he was paying to her orgasm masked from his conscious mind the upsurge of the two new sensations he was experiencing. Before too long his breath was coming in short gasps while his thighs were squeezed tightly together as he lay upon his side to watch her. One hand idly crept to his chest to gently caress the pleasant tingling. As the tingling increased and spread from his chest it met the spreading warmth from his groin causing his body to begin to rock back and forth. The two new delightful sensations merged into one tremendous all encompassing surge that seemed to fill and inflate his trembling body, blanking his conscious mind with sheer ecstacy. This resulted in his entire body stiffening as he rolled onto his back. While the one hand continued to rub his chest, especially his nipples, the other crept between his legs to massage his still not erect penis and testicles. The gentle touch of those questing fingers in his hot groin fanned the burning heat that engulfed him. Entering a dream-like fantasy state his fingers discovered the soft femininity he had so often dreamed of encountering during a tryst with Cindy. Instinctively following these new urgings, his fingers expertly stimulated the femininity while assuming it to be Cindy. Shrill squeals interspersed with low delirious moans filled the room as a virtual tidal wave of orgasmic euphoria engulfed his shuddering body as he reached the apex of feminine sexuality.

Daniel lay recuperating from his first feminine orgasm, panting to catch his breath, half tempted to do it again. From the bed next to his he heard the moans and squeals of his roommate. Laconically turning his head, he watched her roll onto her back and stiffen. Hidden by the sheet, he could see one hand massaging her breasts while the other was frantically jumping about between her thighs. As she approached her orgasm, he felt himself building once more. This time he fondled his tight swollen nipples bringing trembling after shocks of his earlier orgasm racing through his alive body. Suddenly the other girl arched her back and squealed as she bucked against her hand before collapsing in a wiped out heap of soft ecstatic moans. Daniel closed his eyes as he reached another peak before collapsing to join his roommate in the pleasant moaning of their sexual glory. Daniel had a drunken smile of satisfaction upon his face as he basked in the warm afterglow. Being a girl wouldn't be so tough after all, he thought.

Danny slowly came out of the best sexual experience he'd ever had. All thought of the cute girl lying in the bed next to his bed was gone. Idly one hand still rubbed the erect nub of his nipples while the other still massaged the warm, wet flesh between his thighs. The pleasant tingling afterglow seemed to go on forever. Slowly, while his senses returned as he basked in the delightful sensations, it occurred to him that his fingers were playing with a girl, one hand with her breasts and the other with her pussy. It took a few moments until the connection was made that he was in bed alone and touching himself. With that realization he froze for a few moments as he tried to reason out the dilemma. Desperately he tried to make sense of what he felt. Roughly his fingers verified that what they were touching was definitely feminine while he felt those very fingers touch himself in those areas. Complete confusion reigned in his mind as he attempted to resolve the conflict. He knew he wasn't dreaming, it was all too real and horrifyingly desirable. With a start he sat up, flung off the sheet and lifted the hospital gown. With his mouth hanging open he looked at his girlish sopping wet pussy in utter horror and passed out cold.

Daniel watched the cute girl sit up, fling off her sheets and raise her hospital gown. Her actions made him smile, just like a girl, he thought, to check herself out after playing with herself. Then he saw a look of horror come over her seconds before she passed out and fell off to one side with her pretty head hanging over the edge of the bed. The abruptness of her actions frightened him. At first he attempted to get out of his bed to help her back, but as he sat up and swung his legs over the side of his bed, waves of dizziness enveloped him which caused him to pass out too. Limply he tipped over to fall upon his pillow.

It was only a few seconds afterwards that two nurses hurried into the room. They had heard the excited squeals and moans of sexual ecstacy that had been emanating from the room. The two new girls had been taken off their sedatives during the night, so the staff had expected them to awaken. Cries and complaints about their forced sex change had been anticipated. The plan was to let them alone until they settled, but quite obviously they had not cried but had brought themselves to a very feminine orgasm. Dr. Makes-Shemanski and Dr. Alterson had been notified at the first stirring signs of awakening. The nurses were shocked to find both girls uncovered and sprawled across their beds. Quickly they hurried inside, repositioned the girls properly on the beds and checked their vital signs.

Drs. Makes-Shemanski and Alterson strolled into the room at that moment to see the nurses in their concerned activities. Quickly the nurses apprised the doctors of what they had heard and found. Both girls started moaning and stirring as they began to return to consciousness. The doctors positioned themselves between the beds and sent the nurses out of the room.

Danny sluggishly came out of his nightmare. When he opened his eyes he looked up to see Dr. Makes-Shemanski and another doctor standing between his bed and the bed of the cute girl. As his mind reformed coherent thoughts, he recalled his all too feminine orgasm and body. The horror of those reminisces registered upon his face.

Daniel slowly returned to the living. Looking up he saw Dr. Makes-Shemanski and Dr. Alterson standing between his bed and the bed of the cute girl. His initial reaction was of anger over the sex-change, then confusion and as he recalled the wonderful orgasm, chagrinned happiness. Memory of the cute girl returned and he quickly turned his head to see if she was all right. Seeing her lying there staring at the doctors with a look of terror upon her pretty face made him want to go over and comfort her. "Hey," he called out softly, surprised by the soft, high pitched feminine tone of his voice. "You don't have to be afraid. Dr. Makes-Shemanski and Dr. Alterson won't hurt you."

Danny whipped his head to glare at the cute girl as she spoke. At least he now knew the name of the other doctor. Anger replaced the terror as one hand snaked between his thighs to verify his new status. Angrily he glowered at the doctors. "I was supposed to go home today. What the hell did you do to me?" The feminine quality of his voice, even in anger, disconcerted him.

Daniel was taken back by the language and vehemence of the cute girl's outburst. Now that he was looking at her in a non-sexual manner, something about her looked hauntingly familiar. A puzzled expression came across his face as he sought to solve the riddle that thought posed.

The two doctors said nothing, they just watched the occupants of the beds. Danny grew angrier and scared. "What did you do to me!" This time his voice bordered upon hysteria. "Where the hell is my cock?" This time his girlish voice rose until the last word was shrilled.

The cute girl's demand to know what happened to her cock stunned Daniel. He shivered with dread as the connection was made. The cute girl looked familiar because she had to have been that poor guy he tricked into occupying his room when he ran away! The similarities between her and that boy were too remarkable to be mere coincidence. Apparently his plan worked too well, they must have given the poor guy the sex-change he was supposed to receive! Overcome by guilt and remorse, Daniel buried his face in his pillow and began to sob loudly.

The intensity of his fury caused Danny to start to pant. Frustration over the lack of response from the doctors forced him to smash his fists onto the mattress to emphasis his bitterness. Just as he was about to yell again he noticed the face of the cute girl next to him contort in agony. Then she buried her face in her pillow and began to wail. The anger and frustration he felt towards the doctors evaporated as he once more was overcome with concern for the girl. Now that his euphoric mood when he'd first seen her had been shattered by his girlish orgasm and anger over his missing manhood, he saw her in a different light. She looked familiar. Something tugged at the back of his mind, telling him he had met her before. Yet he knew that if he'd met her before, he'd surely remember. Such a cute girl would be impossible to forget. His puzzlement lasted only a few seconds before he thought of the boy who had helped him find the toilet during the night. The girl had to be the boy's twin! That was why she hadn't been surprised to be sharing the room with a boy! But that only added to the puzzle. Surely she would have recognized her twin brother was missing and another boy had taken his place! Well, maybe she was groggy from whatever was wrong with her and she had mistaken him for her brother. The boy had helped him when he stumbled from his room, maybe he too had been disoriented and the two had switched rooms without realizing it! After all, Danny recalled, the two of them had been remarkably similar. Maybe that was why she was now crying! His anger and shouts had finally made her realize that he wasn't her brother! Of course! That had to be the reason!

"It'll be all right," Danny tried to soothe the cute girl. "I think somehow your brother and I switched rooms during the night. I got confused and wound up in the hall when I tried to go to the toilet. He was out in the hall too and helped me find one. He was probably as confused as I was. I bet he's is in my room..." Suddenly a frown crossed his face. If he had switched places with her brother, then maybe the doctors had done whatever operation the boy was scheduled to get to him by mistake! Danny's eyes opened wide in shock. Why would anyone want to take away a boy's manhood and turn him into a girl?

With a jerk he turned towards the silent doctors. Glaring through slitted eyes he asked the question that he already knew the answer to. "You did the operation on me by mistake, didn't you. You cut off my cock when you were supposed to cut off his!" Once more his voice rose into an accusatory high, feminine shrill.

When Daniel heard the comforting words coming from the boy he had betrayed, he realized the boy still didn't know that he was responsible for the boy's sex-change. The overwhelming guilt and responsibility for what had happened was made that much harder to bear since the poor kid was trying to comfort him. The mixed emotions and thoughts scrambling about in his mind forced the sobs to stop. Obviously he thought that he was a sister to the boy who had helped him. That meant that he must look like a girl! With a shudder he recalled the similarities that the two of them shared. If that boy underwent the surgery meant for him, then they had to have done the same surgery when they got him back. That meant that he probably looked just as cute and girlish as that poor ex-boy next to him!

Raising his tear streaked face from the pillow, Daniel looked at the cute girl in the next bed, now knowing for certain that she had been that boy and that he looked just as cute as she. Gathering all his strength he forced himself to speak. "Yes," he answered the boy's question, knowing that the soft girlish voice was now his. "They did operate you on you by mistake. Only you didn't accidentally switch rooms with that boy you met in the hall. It's all my fault... I guided you into my room so you could take my place to cover my escape while I ran away. I didn't mean for you to have the sex-change surgery in my place... I thought they'd discover the switch before it went that far... I'm sorry... really sorry... it's all my fault... I guess they gave me the operation after the cops caught me..." The emotional stress was too much to handle as Daniel once more broke down into heart-rending sobs. "I'm sorry..." kept emerging with each sharp intake of breath between the sobs as tears freely coursed down his cheeks.

Danny looked at the pretty girl as she poured out her confession confirming his suspicions. Then the import of her words shocked him. The cute girl wasn't a twin of the boy he'd met in the hall, she was that boy! Both of them had undergone the sex-change surgery meant for him! That could only mean that since the two of them had been so similar, that he, Danny, now had to look like the cute girl crying in the bed next to his! If that was true, he realized in a daze, he was now a prettier girl than Cindy! He was a girl... Tears began to flow down his cheeks as he realized that his hopes and dreams of being a man, finally getting to make love as a man with Cindy, were gone forever. Now he would be the one getting dicked... by Pete and Dave... a violent shudder engulfed him as tears flooded from his eyes.

Dr. Alterson stepped up to Daniel as Dr. Makes-Shemanski stepped up to Danny. Simultaneously they plunged a hypodermic into the soft, girlish arms. The fast acting sedative soon had the crying girls asleep.

"Well, you were right," Dr. Makes-Shemanski shook her head in amazement. "You said they'd figure out what happened when they woke up. You're amazing."

"Thanks for the compliment," Dr. Alterson smiled. "Only I never dreamed they'd wake up playing with themselves, much less bringing themselves to multiple orgasms. These are two very special young ladies. I wonder if it's the fact we did a complete sex-change on them rather than the castration and penisectomy we've done on the boys in the past. That's probably it, especially since we kept them sedated for three weeks while the male hormones flushed completely out of their bodies and the implanted female hormones took over. Their bodies are virtually completely female now, so sexual arousal would occur with them just as it does in a real female. This is very interesting. I'm anxious to try this technique out on others to verify that theory."

"An interesting idea. I'm looking forward to checking it out. These two should sleep for about three hours," Dr. Makes-Shemanski stated. "We'll have to make sure Fred, Doris and Gwen are here when they awaken."

Two hours later Gwen, Fred and Doris sat in Dr. Alterson's office as she told them all that had happened when the girls woke up. While the women frowned at the news that the two nubile girls had masturbated to orgasm as their first act upon awakening, Fred chuckled heartily. Doris and Gwen glared at him.

"Hold on now," Fred snickered as he held up his hands to fend off the wrath of the women. "If you two calm down, it's really very funny. The one thing the two of you were glad for about being able to raise daughters was that girls don't jerk off. Then the first thing our girls do is exactly that!"

Dr. Alterson interjected at that moment to diffuse the growing wrath of the women. "It's not unusual for girls to masturbate, as I'm sure you'll both admit if you're honest with yourselves." She sent a meaningful glance to both women who visibly shrank in their seats. "What this means is that your two little imps are physically totally feminine. Their minds are still set up in the masculine mode of easy sexual arousal. The only way that arousal could be expressed was in the manner they used. The usual problem we face in our former boys is their denial of their feminine sexuality while bemoaning the loss of their masculine. The fact that they both orgasmed will make their mental transition to girlhood that much easier. After all, a feminine orgasm is much more delightful and satisfying than a male orgasm. All we'll have to do is make sure they keep their legs together when they're around boys. The one thing we have difficulty with is instilling feminine modesty and sexual fears. After all, a sex-changed girl doesn't have a period and can't get pregnant." That last caution made sense to the three listeners, especially Fred, who for the first time realized that Danny would now be on the opposite side of dating. A shiver passed through him as he wondered how he'd handle watching his former son go out on his first date with a real boy. He could just see the pretty girl Danny had become on the arm of muscular Peter Williams. A smile came across his face as he realized that maybe Peter could become his son-in-law. That wouldn't be so bad. Peter was a good kid.

Poor Fred had no idea that the conditioning he'd undergone by the BELLE PETTICOAT DISCIPLINE SOCIETY with the aid of the BELLE INTELLECT MATRIX had made so many changes in his psyche that he could have these thoughts without becoming upset. Dr. Alterson smiled, she knew and would be sure to spread the welcome news.

When Danny and Daniel woke up for the second time it was to the gentle nudging and calling of Doris and Gwen. The two cherubs slowly came out of their drug induced sleep to look up at the women in confusion. The smiling women sat on the outer sides of the beds and gently caressed the soft, rosy cheeks of their cherubs. As the two came fully awake, they recalled their earlier awakening with it's shattering discoveries. Both shivered as they looked questioningly into the reassuring loving faces of the women.

Dr. Alterson stepped between the beds into their field of vision with a warm smile upon her face. "Good morning, girls," she stated happily. "You have already discovered the truth about yourselves and have enjoyed the fruits of our efforts during your self exploration. Your birth certificates have been altered to show that you are female and your names have been legally changed. Danny, you now spell your name D-A-N-I, Daniel, you now spell your name D-A-N-I-E-L-L-E. I can assure you that you are indeed now young girls just embarking on the glorious road to eventual womanhood. Every trace of your former masculinity has been removed and completely erased. You are now and will for the rest of your lives, be female. Nothing that you or anyone else can do will change those facts. Bemoaning your change will accomplish nothing except to make yourselves and those around you miserable. The only real choice you have is to accept and enjoy your girlhood."

The two pretty girls just lay in their beds and shivered, blinking back tears as they listened to the doctors statement. Gwen and Doris pulled them up into a sitting position to wrap their arms about the whimpering girls in a comforting hug. In that position the women and girls could see each other and Dr. Alterson.

"Dani, you were right in assuming that you accidentally received the sex-change surgery slated for Daniel," Dr. Alterson went on looking at Dani. Turning to Danielle she continued. "Danielle, we're all very pleased to see that you are genuinely remorseful for what you did. We know it wasn't easy to admit to using poor Danny as a substitute to hide your attempt to run away. Unfortunately, your impromptu plan worked too well. You two looked so much alike that you could have been brothers. Since you were so similar, we didn't notice the switch in the chaos your disappearance caused. We thought that Danny had run away. One thing you didn't know was that your names were almost identical. Both of you were Daniel. The only difference was one letter in your last names, D-E-E-T-E-R verses D-E-I-T-E-R, both of which are pronounced the same. When the wrist name tag was checked, the spelling difference was missed. So Danny was given the surgery meant for you. When you were brought back here, we did the same surgery on you. The surgery required major changes and the initial recovery is quite painful and uncomfortable. We decided it would be best if we kept you sedated until your bodies healed. You've been asleep for three weeks. The pain is now gone and you'll soon be able to go home."

Dr. Alterson paused for a minute to make sure the girls understood what she was telling them. When she was sure they were intently following her story, she smiled and continued, glancing back and forth between them. "Since you both were physically close enough to be brothers, the cosmetic changes we made have resulted in the two of you now looking like identical twins. If you look at each other, you'll see exactly what you look like."

Once more she paused to give the girls time to look at each other. Their eyes were wide with surprise. Both had similar thoughts. During their earlier encounter, they had thought the girl they were looking at was really cute. As they gazed in wide wonder at the other they still had to admit the girl they were looking at was undeniably cute. Both shuddered as they realized that meant that they too now looked just as cute and adorable. Not only had they been changed into girls, but they looked like the type of girls that guys would constantly be hitting upon! The thought was very sobering. When both blushed and began to fidget nervously, Dr. Alterson knew they had both reached that very conclusion.

"Now that you understand what has happened to you and that nothing can undo those changes, I'll let you start getting to know the new you. Just remember, if you have any problems or complaints, no matter how small or seemingly unimportant, be sure to bring it to our attention. Anything left go now can lead to something disastrous tomorrow. We have helped many boys make the transition from boyhood into girlhood so we can help. Danielle knows quite well about that so she can help Dani understand. Now I'll leave, thank you and good luck, GIRLS!" With that and a huge smile, Dr. Alterson left the room.

After a few moments of silence during which Dani and Danielle just stared at each other, Gwen finally spoke. "Danielle, I'm pleased you confessed and apologized to Dani for what you did to her. However, that still doesn't let you off the hook."

Daniel hung his pretty head in shame. "I know," he whispered softly as tears began to form in his eyes. How easily he cried, he thought to himself, just like a girl... then he remembered that he was a girl. A girl with no male hormones or parts, a girl with all female parts who had already brought herself to the most satisfying orgasm he'd ever imagined. An orgasm that so dwarfed what he'd enjoyed as a male that it made a masculine climax seem pale and shallow in comparison. He was now a girl flooded with female hormones... which meant that he'd react as a girl... for the rest of his life... and so would Dani. It was all his fault, how could he have been so dumb. Sniffling back the tears he raised his wet, red eyes to gaze sorrowfully at Dani. "Dani... I really am sorry for what I did to you. I realize words can never bring back what you lost, but I promise I'll do whatever I can to make it up to you. I'll be the best friend you've ever had. I'm really sorry..." Daniel's voice trailed off into soft whimpers as he bit his lips in anguish over his nefarious deed.

Danny snuggled into the comforting embrace of his mother. He had listened to all that Dr. Alterson had told him. The loss of his manhood and male hormones meant that he was no longer a boy and never could be. The creation of female parts and the female hormones flowing through his body was changing him into a real girl. That he knew because of the way he reacted to his earlier unintentional masturbation. The parts he'd touched and caressed to orgasm had been female, just as he knew that his reaction to that stimulation had been all female. Now he understood what Cindy felt when she played with herself while Pete, Dave and himself had jerked off. How long, he wondered with an odd sense of detachment, would it be before he tried to make it with a guy? The thought sobered him, yet he could not deny that what he'd experienced during his impromptu girlish climax was so far superior to anything he'd ever felt as a guy that he doubted he'd really miss being a boy, at least sexually. Daniel had betrayed him, had used him, even abused him, to save his own hide. Briefly anger and resentment swelled inside, a masculine reaction which surprised Danny. The female hormones and their influence quickly squashed those feelings and the desire for revenge, girlish emotions of pity and compassion took their place. Danny understood that Daniel had done those things out of fear of the unknown of becoming a girl. He'd probably have done the same. Yet as in most typical dumb male actions, the plan failed. Not only had he cost Danny his manhood, but his escape failed and he underwent the transformation anyway. Now that both were flooded with female hormones, Danny understood that they were making Daniel feel horribly guilty and stupid for what he'd done. Danny felt truly sorry for Daniel. Besides, he thought, if being a girl was going to be as nice as that orgasm, maybe he should thank Daniel for doing what he did.

A soft, caring smile filled Danny's face. "Danielle," he uttered gently. "Thank you for the apology. I can't say for sure that I can accept it and forgive you right now. I'll need time to be able to do that. But as a former boy I fully understand what you did and why you did it. I'd probably have done the same thing if I'd been the one facing a sex change. This being a girl is all too new right now. If it's going to be anything near what we felt this morning when we woke up, well, I may want to thank you for doing this to me." Danny blushed deeply and giggled nervously at the feminine confession, realizing that as a boy he'd never have been so understanding and forgiving, or so honest. That awareness made him feel good about being a girl.

A sudden, violent shiver swept Danny's entire body causing him to stiffen, his eyes to go wide and his mouth to drop open. At that instant Danny realized that he was no longer Danny. That rough and tumble boy had been virtually destroyed, only a few disjointed and unconnected fragments remained. Danny was now and would be forever, DANI. A soft, caring, pretty girl who was now trying to gather the shattered fragments of the past and forge them into a new and happy feminine future. Relaxing and giggling almost insanely, Dani twisted in her mothers harboring embrace to return the welcome, protective hug and kiss her lovingly on the cheek.

Doris was completely confused. She had been ready for a violent reaction from Danny to Daniel's confession. Instead her child had surprised her by being gentle and understanding, a most welcome surprise that made her relax a bit and bask in the new delight of having a daughter. Then the nervous giggling had made her apprehensive. The violent tremor and stiffening had made her ready to restrain her child, fearing a schizophrenic reaction. The sudden relaxation and wild giggling only reinforced that fear until it was replaced by shock as Dani twisted to return her hug and kiss her girlishly on the cheek.

"Mommy," Dani giggled happily, using the juvenile appellation instead of the more mundane MOM. "Danny is gone, I'm not a boy anymore! I'm a girl, I'm DANI. Isn't it great," she almost shrieked with delight. Turning her head towards Danielle she smiled. "Danielle," she giggled contagiously. "I not only forgive you for what you did, I want to thank you!"

Daniel had cowered in Aunt Gwen's reproachful embrace looking for shelter from the myriad changes he was facing. Danny's initial reply to his proffered apology had confused him until he realized what Danny was feeling and that he was right. The fact that he was no longer a boy struck home with what should have been deadly horror. Instead it was felt with more a sense of relief. This confused him for a few moments until he realized that what ever had been happening during their time of recovery had destroyed his boy persona. The thoughts and memories of Daniel the boy were still there, fresh in his mind. But they seemed so trite and trivial. With a sullen realization he understood that boys were crude, shallow and dumb. All the time that thought process was going on he'd been watching Danny. He saw the stiffening, the fear and shock appear on his face, heard the relaxation and giggles as he turned to hug and kiss his mother. Danny had accepted his girlhood! The realization came like a landslide that forced his own heart to leap for joy as he snuggled into his aunt’s embrace. At the same time he realized that Daniel the boy was gone and that only Danielle the girl remained to pick op the shattered splinters of his former reproachful life. Danielle would have to be very good and kind to make up for the past indiscretions of that horrid boy!

When Dani accepted the apology and actually thanked him for the change, Danielle knew for certain that he was now she. A broad smile swept over her pretty face as tears once more freely rolled down her cheeks, only this time they were tears of joy. "Oh Dani," she cried happily. "You don't know how glad that makes me! I promise to be the best friend you've ever had! Thank you so much!" With that, Danielle twisted in her aunts embrace to fling her arms lovingly about her. After a quick peck on the cheek she smile through her tears. "Aunt Gwen, thank you ever so much for turning me into a girl. I apologize for being such a rotten boy, but I promise to make it up to you! I'll be the best niece you ever could have dreamed of having! Thank you!" Danielle then buried her head in Aunt Gwen's ample bosom and cried heartily.

Gwen was simply overwhelmed by all that had transpired. She had known that the effects of Petticoating were quick and dramatic, but to have finally witnessed not just one but two startling transformations was overwhelming. Any of the doubts she had harbored about the wisdom and morality of Petticoating a boy had been thoroughly and utterly swept away by the floods of emotions the two delightful girls had engendered this momentous and eventful day. Never again would she doubt the goals and ideals of the BELLE PETTICOAT DISCIPLINE SOCIETY. "Danielle, you are not my niece. I'm going to adopt you. You're now my daughter." Both hugged and cried tears of joy.

Fred had stood at the foot of Dani's bed while everything had been going on. Once more the totality of the changes his son had undergone struck home. The child snuggled happily in his wife's arms was not his rough and tumble son, she was his very cute daughter. Even she had admitted that she was no longer a boy. The biggest fear, one that the BELLE INTELLECT MATRIX and the BELLE PETTICOAT DISCIPLINE SOCIETY had not been able to overcome, was that poor Danny would not be able to cope with the loss of his masculinity. All the reassurances that Danny would adapt to girlhood had been pushed to the side. Now that he had witnessed the questioning, fear and acceptance of the transformation not only by Dani but Danielle as well, Fred understood the power that BELLE PETTICOAT DISCIPLINE SOCIETY wielded. With a shiver he hoped that he'd never be on the receiving end of their wrath.

Dani looked up to see her father standing at the foot of the bed. Once more she stiffened with fear as worries of how he would accept her girlishness enveloped her.

Fred saw Dani glance in his direction and stiffen. The fears the girl felt were clearly mirrored in her pretty face. Fred smiled broadly. "Dani, it's all right, girl. I know all about what happened and how you'd adapt to being a girl. I've had three weeks to get used to the idea. They let me meet and talk to a number of other boys who are now girls and they all told me the same thing. Once you get over the fear of losing your masculinity and accept your femininity, being a girl is a heck of lot better and more fun than it ever was being a boy. I'm proud of the way you've accepted what happened and for forgiving Danielle. I think I can speak for your mother when I say that we're proud and pleased that you're our daughter."

Dani broke into a huge grin as she snuggled close to her mother. Doris kissed her daughter on the hair, affirming her agreement with her husbands statement. Gwen smiled and stroked Danielle's pretty hair as the girl snuggled comfortably into her embrace, smiling as she watched the Fred, Doris and Dani.

"You don't have to worry about coming home either," Fred went on. "There is a group based here at LADD'S EXCHANGE MALL called the BELLE PETTICOAT DISCIPLINE SOCIETY that advocates putting boys in dresses to make them behave. They sponsor and support the efforts to change boys into girls. Dr. Alterson is a member and a psychologist. She's had a lot of experience in helping boys and their families adapt to changes such as yours. We invited all our neighbors and friends to a meeting where Dr. Alterson went to great lengths to explain what had happened to you and why. I must say she is quite convincing. Every person who attended the meeting feels that you will have enough problems to cope with as you make the transition into girlhood. They have all promised to help you in any way they can. No one will tease you, no one will laugh. As a matter of fact, Cindy, Peter and Dave got into a few scraps at school when they stuck up for you. It seems a lot of people just don't understand what happened. Anyway, the BELLE PETTICOAT DISCIPLINE SOCIETY works hand in hand with ST. FRANCIS OF ASSISSI PAROCHIAL SCHOOL. They have offered to set up scholarships for anyone who wants to get out of the coarse and boorish public school system and into ST. FRANCIS OF ASSISSI PAROCHIAL SCHOOL where situations like yours is not only accepted but welcomed. Daniel was attending there before her surgery and she'll be going back when she recovers. You'll be going there too when you're released. Cindy, Peter and Dave, as well as most of the kids in the neighborhood have transferred in too. You'll all be going to school together. The nuns promise that no one will tease or torment you about your change. Danielle can vouch for that since she was there and saw several of her friends changed."

Dani looked to Danielle for reassurance that her father was speaking the truth. Danielle smiled and nodded her head. "It's true, Dani," she spoke softly. "No one will give a second thought that you were once a boy. I had several buddies who were Petticoated. I thought they were weird for being so easily changed, but that was before I understood what it meant. But even then, I, nor any one else, would never dream of teasing or making you feel bad about the change. If they do, they get Petticoated too! That guarantees that no one will tease!"

"Since the mistake was made, the BELLE PETTICOAT DISCIPLINE SOCIETY has taken full responsibility." Doris told her daughter. "They're paying all the bills, including your school tuition and any other expenses we may have. We're remodeling our home now at their expense to enlarge your bedroom and add a second bath. Cindy is helping me to pick out the right furnishings and wall paper, as well as your new wardrobe. She's being so helpful. She says she can't wait until you come home so she can have a girlfriend who was as good a friend as you were when you were a boy. Peter and Dave are also anxious to see you, they say that now that you're a girl, the odds will be evened."

Dani blushed since she understood exactly what Cindy and the boys meant. If they stood up for her and transferred schools, they really must have accepted her transformation. They would also expect her to take the same role as Cindy in their little escapades in the clubhouse atop Cindy's parents garage. A shiver of combined dread and anticipation swept her perky body.

Dr. Makes-Shemanski entered the room to check on the girls as the adults stepped back. After a brief examination, which ended with a sedative injection containing BELLE INTELLECT MATRIX she pronounced both girls to be developing nicely. "I think it will be best if you limit your self-stimulation to the outside of your bodies until you completely heal," she admonished the blushing girls. "Not there's anything wrong with what you did. As a matter of fact, it was a quite normal reaction and one which you will repeat. Don't let it bother you a bit. I've reminded the adults that they were once your age and did the same things. They understand now that the changes you're undergoing require certain explorations. So feel free to explore! Just keep the exploration on the surface for the next two weeks. Now, I suggest you two get some sleep. You'll need a lot of that."

Dr. Alterson kissed each girl on the forehead before leaving. Gwen kissed Danielle on the cheek before standing up with a broad smile on her face. Doris kissed Dani on the cheek, then stood back to let Fred do the same. Both parents smiled at their lovely daughter. The adults then left the room.

Dani and Danielle both settled back in their beds to assess what had taken place. Both smiled to each other as they yawned and drifted peacefully to sleep. Once asleep the BELLE RADIO/ALARM CLOCK on the nightstand between their beds started playing Stage I of the BELLE SUBLIMINAL HYPNOTIC TAPES Every time the girls would sleep during the next two weeks, they would hear the insidious subliminal hypnotic tapes. By the time they would be ready to be discharged, their shattered masculinity would be thoroughly subjugated to the instilled femininity. Never would they dream of even wearing pants again. Ruffles, lace, ribbons and bows would be their mode of dress for the rest of their happy girlish lives. The tapes would prove devastatingly effective, more so than ever in the past now that they were being coupled with the BELLE INTELLECT MATRIX.



To Be Continued...
 

up
52 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A nice change of Pace

Hi Jennifer, the acccidental swap of the boys, the intermeshing of Danny's new life with Cindy and the rape and subsequent set up of the two boys was much more interesting than some prior chapters.
Do you have plans for the two fathers Maxwell & Kendall? now that would be interesting!

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

that's kind of messed up...

licorice's picture

i don't mind some forced femme stories but my major problem is none of the characters seem to delve into the idea of 'easy escape' or suicide. ANd i'm confused why not. i'm trans myself and if someone forced me into the body of a boy and said 'lol, accept it' i'd be checking out ASAP, and fuck what they think.